NATION

PASSWORD

D&D Dungeon Crawl (closed OOC thread)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zemkal
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zemkal » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:47 am

Maineiacs wrote:Sorry folks. I have to suspend the campaign indefinitely. I'm rather sick at the moment. I'm a cancer survivor and since that illness, I get sick at the drop of a hat.

Without a doubt. Take care of yourself man, and we'll be waiting whenever your up too getting on again.
"That's one thing about roleplaying games. You can be in them for the long haul. And you can put them on hiatus for various reasons - people move away, go to university, get married, get a job, have kids, other unimportant stuff that gets in the way - and still come back to them at any point in the future, and the gameplay will be just as good as you remember it. It won't feel outdated."

Murgoth
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Murgoth » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:29 am

best of luck. hope to see you soon.
Merteth Ech, Tikcs murgoth
"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most, our one fellow and brother who most needed a friend yet had not a single one, the one sinner among us all who had the highest and clearest right to every Christian's daily and nightly prayers, for the plain and unassailable reason that his was the first and greatest need, he being among sinners the supremest?"
Mark Twain

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse