NATION

PASSWORD

Friendly Cup IV [Everything Thread]

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Mapletish
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Friendly Cup IV [Everything Thread]

Postby Mapletish » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:10 am

Friendly Cup IV
Are you sure you are friendly?

OOC Thread

Welcome to the fourth edition of the Friendly Cup,hosted right in the South of Rushmore,Mapletish.Going into its fourth edition,with 3 different champions,the fourth champion could be you.

Format

There will be eight groups of three.After 4 matches,the top two teams will advance.Then it will be a straight single-legged knockout stage.

Scorination will be done on NSFS 3.01.and the Friendly Cup Rankings will be used.Rp Cutoff will be scheduled at 09 00 UTC [17 00 UTC + 8] and since there are bits of uncertainty in whether I would be able to scorinate the matches right on the clock a buffer time of 5 minutes to 1 hour will be introduced to accommodate to this measure. All style modifiers from -5 to +5 will be accepted. Wins will count as three points and draws one point。Tiebreakers will be Points > Head to Head Result > Goal Difference > Goals For > Goals Against > Playoff Match

RP bonus will be included in this tournament,every match day will give an RPer a potential amount of one point.The max skill points on the time of scorination,will be the highest skill point multiplied by 2.

There will be a 50% deduction of points at the end of the group stage before any playoff games before the knockout round.

Schedule [Times as of UTC+8]

26 September - Thread Opens
27 September - Group Draw,Thread will be edited and a list of the 8 groups will be shown.
28 September - Match Day 1
29 September - Match Day 2
30 September - Cancelled.
1 October - Match Day 3
2 October - Match Day 4
3 October - Match Day 5
4 October - Match Day 6
5 October - Round of 16
6 October - Quarter Finals
7 October - Semi Finals
8 October - 3rd Place Playoff / Finals

- Schedule might be subjected to changes as it is the Examinations period for me right now.There is no need to worry as there will certainly be time between revision and scorination of the tournament itself.

Groups

Group A
Arkland
Cosgravia
Max empire

Group B
Maklohi Vai
The Holy Temple of Bacon Strips
South Slembana

Group C
The Naughty Monks
Anollasia
Slembana

Group D
Boring Paradise
Estope
The Kingdom of Phoenixia

Group E
Royal Britannia
The Caspar
Mapletish

Group F
Swyftherth
St James
Swyftlandre

Group G
Free Swiss States
Hujukialand
Old Guard

Group H
Gangnam
The gypsies
Kintratar

Group Fixtures

Round 1

2 v 3 [1 : BYE DAY]

Round 2

1 v 2 [3 : BYE DAY]

Round 3

3 v 1 [4 : BYE DAY]

Second half is mirror of first half

Round 4

1 v 3 [2 : BYE DAY]

Round 5

2 v 1 [3 : BYE DAY]

Round 6

3 v 2 [1 : BYE DAY]

Rosters

Will be counted as a separate RP, worth a maximum three points, which is worth the equal of two das of RPing. Please include an RP permissions box:

If my opponents RP first, they can:
Choose my goal scorers Y/N
Godmod scoring eventsY/N
Injure my players Y/N
Godmod injuries Y/N
Hand out yellow/red cards to my players Y/N
Godmod other events Y/N

State your modifiers too or it will be taken as 0.
Happy Rping ahead !
Last edited by Mapletish on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Minuscule Nation Mapletish
Pop. 65,000,000 | Capital: Struggait City| Demonym: Maplish/Mapletian| Trigramme: MAP
First - WLC 24, DBC 43, XIV Winter Olympics Second - WCoH 22, RUWC 23, CR 24 Third- BoF 44, HWC 11, WCoH 20, WCoH 21, DBC 49 Fourth - U15WC9, RLWC12, CR 14
Qualified for WC 64, 66
www.unionsports.map
Proudly contributing my triumph's to the glorification of the greater whole!

Mapletish
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mapletish » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:10 am

Welcome To Mapletish!

The fourth edition of the Friendly Cup is currently held right in Mapletish.While you enjoy your stay in Mapletish,stay tune for the fourth Friendly Cup champions and while you stay here,we hope that you have a safe and enjoyable time right in Mapletish. Here are some information of Mapletish.

Information

Mapletish is a nation which comprises of 10 states with an accurate amount of 40 cities per state making the total number of cities in Mapletish at a number of 400. Accordingly to the latest National Census, the current Mapletish population is at 70,000,000, and it is considered neither a large nor small number of people living in Mapletish. Traveling around Mapletish is never a problem as the all efficient public transportation system has never failed with frequent maintenance works every six months to maintain its top notch quality and standard.

The number of emergencies are currently "995" for the civil defence force (Ambulance and Fire) and "999" for the police. To further enhance this feature, dialing any numbers with 4 or more of the number "9" will lead to the line connecting straight to the Police, as a measure by the Police to provide easier dialing for emergency situations.

Emergency vehicles are marked with the name of the service (be it Police, Fire, or Ambulance), and are also equipped with a siren and with flashing either blue or red lights. If you encounter one of these vehicles with the lights on, the sirens or both are active, please take extra care, and if necessary, pull over at the nearest and safest opportunity, using your indicator (turn signal) to ensure that the driver of the emergency vehicle is aware of your actions,failure to comply to this might lead to charges been filed against you by the Civil Defence,with concrete evidence against you as a camera recorder is placed at the front of every emergency vehicle,a turn of the switch will record what's all that are in front of them and therefore that will be against you.

Though unlikely, if you need medical care in Mapletish, it will not come with a cost to visitors with the appropriate travel insurance.However,additional charges will be imposed depending on the degree of treatment or injury. You will find our hospitals are at the state-of-the-art, with the best equipment, treatments and employees available.

The civil defence or the fire service in Mapletish is also well equipped and well trained with the ability to deal with any eventuality.

it will not be surprising if you find that the police officers in Mapletish are armed,mostly with a fully automatic pistol or a shorter version of the semi-machine gun,depending on their unit or field of deployment.The police force is also nationalised. They might look scary but that does not mean that they are unapproachable, the police officers are friendly and are more than willing to answer your queries. Furthermore they also have excellent training, and patrol areas they are familiar with, so if you are lost, they are often the first person to consult. Lastly, the police officers are the keepers of peace and therefore they will not hesitate to be involved in matters that they feel will disturb the peace of the general public,or endanger members of the public, or cause damage to public or private property.

Right now we will talk about sports,emerging into the international sporting scene in the Baptism Of Fire 44 which saw the national football team of Mapletish clinching the 2nd runner-up position which was something to be proud of and the only commendable achievement worth noting. Nicknamed as "The Lions" , " The Fiery Dragons",with both creatures representing the Mapletish football team as a fearless footballing trio. Emerging into the international sporting scene just recently,there hasn't been commendable achievements other than the clinching of the 2nd runner-up position in the Baptism Of Fire, reaching the playoff stages for the World Cup 61 qualifying was also a proud achievement to be clinched however it was a pity that the team lost and thereafter losing its chance to qualify for the World Cup.

The top two most successful domestic football clubs or sports clubs in Mapletish are Home United and Golden Phoniex,both notching up a huge portion of the domestic trophies in Mapletish with a scary percentage of 85% of all the trophies played in history.However both sides have not reached the group stages of UICA competitions at all. Despite having a slow start to the international scene,sports domestically have been a great hit with the Mapletish Community Games being held every year as a Inter-State sports tournament with all the ten states sending sportsmen and women to compete in the Olympics-liked tournament. To match off with that the Mapletish Para-Community Games for the physically challenged have also been organised and run alongside with the Community Games. The Mapletish Winter-Community Games is being held in the winter each year and the Mapletish Youth-Community Games have also been organised too and it runs before the actual Community Games as a platform for youths. Sporting venues are always active to accommodate to this need and therefore, it is always ensured that sporting tournaments can be held all year round.

A grand and unique country just for you to explore,a country rich in history,culture and best of all sports. Mapletish welcomes you and of course your money !

Host Stadia

The Float @ Struggait Platform

GROUP A, Round Of 16 : Match 1,Quarter Finals : Match 1

The Wild Stadium

GROUP B, Round Of 16 : Match 2, Quarter-Finals : Match 2

The Bird-Nest

GROUP C , Round Of 16 : Match 3, Quarter-Finals : Match 3

The Arch

GROUP D , Round of 16 : Match 4. Quarter-Finals : Match 4

Dalmer Stadium

GROUP E, Round of 16 : Match 5

La Rectua Stadion

GROUP F, Round Of 16 : Match 6

Santiago Bena Sa [NOTE : There are 5 of such identical stadiums in Mapletish]

GROUP G, Round Of 16 : Match 7 , Semi-Finals : Match 2

Stadia De Liare Professori

GROUP H, Round Of 16 : Match 8 , Semi-Finals : Match 1 , 3rd Place Playoff , Finals
Last edited by Mapletish on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pop. 65,000,000 | Capital: Struggait City| Demonym: Maplish/Mapletian| Trigramme: MAP
First - WLC 24, DBC 43, XIV Winter Olympics Second - WCoH 22, RUWC 23, CR 24 Third- BoF 44, HWC 11, WCoH 20, WCoH 21, DBC 49 Fourth - U15WC9, RLWC12, CR 14
Qualified for WC 64, 66
www.unionsports.map

Free Swiss States
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Swiss States » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:33 am

After making it to the semifinals in the previous edition of the Friendly Cup, the Swiss team hopes to prove themselves in this year's cup. A few notable changes since last year include the controversial decision to place Daniel Artémis, a 19-year old, as a starter in front of the consistent Trayker. Other notable changes include the presence of Adrian Tolmeki and Pierré Benlizar, two graduates from the youth league who have recently brought their team victory in the U-21 World Cup.

Style Mod: +0.5
Squad: (starters in bold):

GK: N. Jayet, V. Silmacos
LB: D. Borgorian, W. Mazar
CB: M. Kytle, F. Ferraris, R. Ciaro,
RB: N. Deparksi, J. Phillippos
LM: D. Menelle, P. Benlizar
LCM: A. Bel, S. Furocon
RCM: L. Eries, K. Fluke
RM: G. du-Lusavik, A. Tolmeki
LS: A. Fonti, W. Runof
RS: D. Artémis, E. Trayker

Code: Select all
Choose my goal scorers: Yes
Godmod scoring events: Yes
Injure my players: Yes
Godmod injuries: No
Hand out yellow/red cards to my players: Yes
Godmod other events: Sure, why not
Last edited by Free Swiss States on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Old Guard
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Guard » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:52 am

OLD GUARD ROSTER

Cultural Quirk: Old Guardians have an odd way of giving names, they are given a first name when they are born, and then given a characteristic at the age of seven to complete there name, eg. Steven the Great.

Manager: Oley the Strange
Style Modifier: 2.8

Starting XI
GK - John the Large
RD - Francisco the Foreign
CD - Craig the Clever
CD - Alex the Athletic
LD - Sophie the Excitable
RM - Jooles the Sophisticated
CM - Steven the Tall
CM - Kate the Small
LM - John the Awesome
ST - Jeff the Great
ST - Xav the Fast

Substitutes
GK - Henry the Rubbish
DF - Jack the Awful
MID/DF - Olivia the Petite
MID - Christophe Mwet
ST - John the Fouler

RP Permissions
Do whatever you like. But I would like to limit it to one death a match if you should feel so inclined to do that.

Further Reading: Old Guard take place in their 3rd Friendly Cup, after hosting the 2nd edition, and narrowly missing out on hosting this one. The team has traditionally done awfully in the Friendly Cup, failing to progress beyond the group stage in both previous editions. After the success of the last tournament, Xav the Fast has replaced John the Fowler in the starting line-up. In addition to this, Jem the Ugly has retired from international football, and has been replaced by Jooles the Sophisticated.

Team All-Time Goalscoring Record
Xav the Fast - 2
Alex the Athletic - 1
Geoff the Great -1
Puppet of & county within Apox

Cosgravia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosgravia » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:46 am

If my opponents RP first, they can
:Choose my goal scorers Y/N
Godmod scoring eventsY/N
Injure my players Y/N
Godmod injuries Y/N
Hand out yellow/red cards to my players Y/N
Godmod other events Y/N

Cosgravia enter the 4th Friendly Cup as runners-up from the previous edition, and having missed out on hosting the competition twice will launch a third consecutive bid for the next Friendly Cup. Manager Gregor Vallieri has named the same squad that finished second in Swftlandre.

GOALKEEPERS

SIMON MINGLOT
JOHN GILLET
THEO COURTIOUS

DEFENDERS

LLOYD CIMAN
DANIEL VAN BOYTON
NICHOLAS LAMBERT
TOBY ALDERWORLD
THOMAS VERMILAN

MIDFIELDERS

JIM VERTOLEN
VINNY OFFICER
DAN MARTINS
KEVIN BURNS
DAVID HUGHES

FORWARDS

NATHAN CHANDLER
DARREN VILES
EDDIE HAZZARD
RONNIE LUCHERS
BEN VILES
Clinton/Kaine

Vote SNP

Independence for Scotland

Slembana
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Slembana » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:35 am

OOC: This will be occurring in October 2013 Slembanan time.

RP Permissions:
Choose my goalscorers (I really want you to do so)
Hand out yellow cards (not too much, 3 in the whole tournament, and no more than one should be given to any one player)
NOTHING ELSE

Goalkeepers: Toby Gapman, Kevin Banks, Josh Pitbull
Defenders: Callum Potts, Tom Iflon, Gavin Stockwell (captain), Don Adobe, Warren Lockton, Hank Bowles, Norris Rawlinson, Nelson Fernandez
Midfielders: Finlay Yalnif, Pete Galbor, Jyvx Dagens, Follin Maxet, Zorro Pullman, Max Locker, Yuppë Tárnix, Javo Jexa
Strikers: Val Kylx, Eddie Barlow, Toby Valfox, Marty Vale

I am second in the Friendly Cup rankings.

Style mod: +1.5

Formation: 4-1-3-2:
Gapman
Potts-Stockwell-Adobe-Rawlinson
Maxet
Yalnif-Dagens-Tárnix
Kylx-Barlow

Subs:

Banks
Iflon
Lockton
Pullman
Jexa
Valfox
Vale

Reserves:

Pitbull
Bowles
Fernandez
Galbor
Locker
Last edited by Slembana on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Royal Britannia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Britannia » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:01 am

Britannic Football team roster

Goalkeepers

(1) George Shankley
(45) Edward Gently
(50) Norman Stuart

Defenders

(2) John Adams (Left Back)
(6) Terry Davidson (Centre Back)
(19) Kyle Johnson (Centre Back)
(3) Terry Richards (Right Back)
(22) Ben Sallows (Left Back)
(29) Will Olde (Centre Back)
(28) Wayne Simons (Centre Back)

Midfielders

(4) Adam Severs (Centre Midfielder)
(8) Roger Sendon (Centre Midfielder)
(5) Steve Ferer (Right Midfielder)
(20) Lucas Foreland (Left Midfielder)
(7) Ashley Trent (Right Midfielder)
(25) Roger Moore (Centre Defensive Midfielder)
(31) Jack Owens (Centre Midfielder)

Strikers

(9) Tom Simms (Centre Forward)
(10) Stuart Holland (Forward)
(14) Will Edwardson (Forward)
(33) Neil Dyche (Left Winger)
(41) Richard Ellis (Right Winger)

Starting XI

Style Modifier: +1

4-3-2-1

1) Shankley

2) Adams
19) Johnson
6) Davidson
3) Terry Richards

31) Owens
4) Severs
8) Sendon (c)

5) Ferer
33) Dyche

10) Holland

Team review

The number one team in Friendly Cup rankings returns to defend their title following Royal Britannia's shock win in their debut at the third Friendly Cup. Keeping a winning formula, all of the winning squad from last year minus central midfielder Vernon Masters is included, with the addition of a few new faces in all areas of the pitch. The teams strongest line up will undoubtedly involve the one to watch, Stuart Holland, after his blistering scoring record in the Brit's last tournament.

Another man who played well in last year's competition was midfield maestro Steve Ferer, who was seen as the playmaker in the Britannic midfield. He's moved to a more offensive position for the probable starting eleven, with youngster Neil Dyche being trusted on the opposite wing. His pace should inject a little flair to an otherwise mechanical and conventional front line. With captain and, in our opinion, player of the team Roger Sendon retaining the armband, there is little doubt that he will play a central part to the team's performance. The midfield man everyone is talking about at the moment, though, is 20 year old Jack Owens. His flair and creativity should add to the solidity of his two midfield partners.

Choose my goal scorers Y
Godmod scoring events N
Injure my players Y
Godmod injuries N
Hand out yellow/red cards to my players Y
Godmod other events N
Last edited by Royal Britannia on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
King William III
Prime Minister- The Right Honourable Terry Smith
Foreign Minister- The Right Honourable Lisa Tebbit
Chancellor of the Exchequer: The Right Honourable Sir Arthur Dyche

Embassy Programme

RP Population: 54.3 million
Standing army: 1.2 million

Champions of Friendly Cup 3
Halifax Cup (Rugby Union)

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 01, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boring Paradise » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:23 pm

As I have time to do my new roster due to That I am setting my football domestic league for the UICA Competitions. Bare with me through this tournament. :)

Boring Paradise's Friendly Cup IV team

Manager: Matthew Johnstone(age 33)
Assistant Manager: Andrew Whitehouse (age 36)
Coach: Brian McFalon (age 43)
Assistant Coach: Raiyaan McCloud (age 47)

Pos - No - Name                    - Age - Club Joined
GK - 01 - Charlie Haslem - 20 - Bartholomew FC

DEF - 02 - Lewis Homewood - 17 - Empilot City United
DEF - 03 - Jamie Gallagher - 21 - Drafters United
DEF - 04 - Nathan Haslem - 17 - Samcastle United
DEF - 05 - Henry Roadster - 20 - Samcastle United

MID - 06 - Samuel Wong - 19 - Empilot City United
MID - 07 - Kevin Harris - 14 - Bartholomew FC
MID - 08 - Alistair Adams - 18 - Bartholomew FC
MID - 09 - Hishaam Ali Jr - 14 - Para Wanderer's FC

FWD - 10 - Sameer Jaklim Jr - 11 - Tagud Wanderer
FWD - 11 - Raiyaan Malik Jr - 12 - Empilot City United

Bench
GK - 12 - Vikram Ahmad - 17 - Para Wanderer's FC

DEF - 13 - Justin Kingsley-Smith - 17 - Para Wanderer's FC
DEF - 14 - Robert Johnston - 12 - Para Wanderer's FC
DEF - 15 - Ben Collins - 20 - Bartholomew FC
DEF - 16 - Archie Elder - 18 - Empilot City United

MID - 17 - Suyog Adams - 17 - Samcastle United
MID - 18 - Yaser Rehman - 20 - Samcastle United
MID - 19 - Alex Howard - 19 - Bartholomew FC
MID - 20 - Michael Hunter - 20 - Bartholomew FC

FWD - 21 - Paul Bell - 19 - Samcastle United
FWD - 22 - Thomas Rispin - 17 - Oldcastle United
FWD - 23 - Jonathen Webb - 15 - Prime Para United
FWD - 24 - Jack Homewood - 21 - Icurus FC 36

Choose my goalscorers: Y
Godmod scoring events: Y
RP injuries to my players: Y
Godmod injuries to my players: N
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Y (Only one more than your team)
Hand out red cards to my players: N
Godmod other events: Y

Style Modifiers: +3.1
The Paradisian Empire contains the Center, Boring Paradise, and the loyal countries that have sworn allegiance.

Best Places
U-15 World Cup 7 Runners-Up
WWISC 2 Runners Up
U-15 Chamionship (3rd Place)
Friendly Cup X (3rd Place)
Hosted
Internation FireStorm Cup II,III
Friendly Cup X

Kintratar
Envoy

Founded: May 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kintratar » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:42 pm

Roster:
GK: Jurrn Olalal
SUB: Hujerr Bugahs

LB: Grell Verenera
SUB: Hai Klonnede
RB: Jurelesel Lou
SUB: Harj Juioal
CB: Buyn Illop
SUB: Nerreb Operak

LMID: Jilla Berrn
SUB: Koppa Nurnit
RMID: Ujel Fergenstien
SUB: Nurnh Olaps
CMID: Zerrad Ilopsid
SUB: Geranne Koyse

FWD: Jurrns Oul
FWD2: Nurnaa Uyi

Group H
Gangnam
The gypsies
Kintratar

Round 1

@ The Gypsies

Round 2

BYE DAY

Round 3

vs Gangnam

Round 4

vs Gangnam

Round 5

BYE DAY

Round 6

@ The Gypsies

Choose my goal scorers Y
Godmod scoring events N
Injure my players N
Godmod injuries N
Godmod other events N

Style Modifier: 0.75
Last edited by Kintratar on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:31 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Founded: 1807
Population: 41,635,000
Leader: President Greg Zernec (Republican)
Located: Esquarium
Runners-Up
Friendly Cups 6, 7 & 9
Inaugural Maklohi Vai Baseball Tournament
4th Place
Baptism of Fire 49

Estope
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Estope » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Roster

Manager : Emanuel Inzer

Starters:
1 - Ashton Pate - GK
3 - Ivan Sherman - D
11 - Joshua Sanford - D
10 - Walter Crouch - D
9 - Marco DeCruz - D
2 - Alex Stark - CM
5 - Milo Dewith - CM
6 - Rudy Picasso - RM
4 - John Hardy - LM
8 - Travis Barria - F
7 - Jacob Lawrence - F

Bench:
12 - DeAngelo Ulick - GK
13 - Fernando Osbourne - D
14 - Phillip Travis - D
15 - Eli Weldon - D
16 - Julio Hallenbeck - D
17 - Ian Nicodemus - CM
18 - Allan Vanish - CM
19 - Nathan Wiley - RM
20 - Jesse Conforti - LM
21 - Luke Frits - F
22 - Rafael Fearghal - F

Style Modifier: +2

Choose my goal scorers Y
Godmod scoring events Y
Injure my players Y
Godmod injuries N
Godmod other events Y
Last edited by Estope on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soccer: 61st (14.33 pts.) | Football: 26th (9.08 pts.) | Baseball: 13th (3.23 pts.) | Rugby: 13th (5.07 pts.)
Hockey: 11th (16.85 pts.) | Basketball: 25th (2.73 pts.) | Lacrosse: 4th (37.62 pts.)
Maklohi Vai Tournament (Baseball)
Esportiva Union Cup II (Rugby)
Estope Open
World Bowl XXIII
Maple Leaf Bowl III

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Founded: Jan 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:32 pm

The Vaian team:
Starters (5-3-2):
Goalkeeper:
Numatao Makai

Defenders:
LFB Wakoro Malaopani
LCB Wono Kalopai
CB Wamoro Ulanamauaio
RCB Ruto Lapanimakai
RFB Mulo Kalopani

Midfielders:
LM: Runokunao Palatai
CM: A’auwo Malowai
RM: Tilao Palarutani

Strikers:
LS: Rumoto Noramanai
RS: Tumo Makanopalani

Reserves:
GK: Nokomo Pulamanai
GK: Rumao Malopai

Defenders:
Mota’awao Wurutopai
Nomao Kawai
Umo Munulowai
Muto Nilomapai
Rulo Kawai
Molu Lomai
Alu Napali
Ruta'ao Maniruto

Midfielders:
Numatao Makai
Muwao Nilopawai
Kolao Namopoi
Moko Romokanapai
Luto Omapai
Nuko Mulopai

Strikers:
Roru Lanipoi
Wano Mopa'ai
Makao Rulopanai
Nulo Makaopai
Ailo Malakapanai

Coach: Rimolanao Lomokanapai

Home Stadium:
Vaian National Pitch, Kolo Lahi. Capacity 112,532.

Style: -4

Choose my goal scorers N
Godmod scoring events N
Injure my players N
Godmod injuries N
Godmod other events Y
"For the glory of our people, we govern our nation freely. For the glory of Polynesia, we help and strengthen our friends. For the glory of the earth, we do not destroy what it has bestowed upon us."
Demonym: Vaian
-Kamanakai Oa'a Pani, first president of Maklohi Vai
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Hosted: MVBT 1; WBC 27; Friendly Cups 7, 9; (co-) NSCAA 5
Former President, WBC; WBC Councillor
Senator Giandomenico Abruzzi, Workers Party of Galatea
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator
Beto Goncalves, Chair, CTA
Abraham Kamassi, Chair, Labour Party of Elizia
President of Calaverde Eduardo Bustamante; Leader, LDP
President of Baltonia Dovydas Kanarigis; Leader, LDP
President of Aurentina Wulukuno Porunalakai; Leader, Progress Coa.

Hujukialand
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2012
Capitalizt

Postby Hujukialand » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:41 pm

The Criminals are back!

Manager: Kuki Ja KOLLEMBIAKAJUKENKALEKAMANABRASTETOLETLEOSTIKAMA
Nickname: The Criminals
Style Modifier: +5.0

Starting 11:

Position: Name SURNAME / #number / age

GK: Kuki Jan Kille Montella Ko Ji KA / #1 / 20
LB: Ko Lijankillajakuli Jukialken Kika Ne Motel Pu BELNETARELA / #6 / 22
CB: Ku KIJAKAHALAFETTAROGOULASMENDARUTUKUKKULLAJUKU / #2 / 24
RB: Jo KO / #4 / 45 (CAPTAIN)
CM: Jujika KALLANDERUTZUA / #5 / 18
CAM: Kokka LLEMA / #3 / 18
CAM: Ju KINAJA / #10 / 18
CAM: Forre KIKENKA / #7 / 18
ST: Al MIKANKANKALLEKIAMANAKA / #8 / 30
ST: Gokoloko Munika Kokella Metallio Forretio Mitalakun Korekianakelle MUKA / #11 / 36 (Carries a knife)
ST: Gokoloko Munika Kokella Metallio Forretio Mitalakun Korekianakelle KOKOLOKOHOJOKALLAMENIRSTALUMBANA / #9 / 20 (MUKA's best friend)

Substitutes:

Hujukialand believes it's the right of everyone to play, so every one of this substitutes may enter to the field during any match.

GK: Ju KA
CB: Ki LLA
CM: Ju KILLO
CAM: Ko JUKILSAODO
ST: Jukiankadella JUKIANA

I allow everything as my RP permissions, but demand a TG before a godmod.
Friendly Cup 4 Champions

The Caspar
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Caspar » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:58 am

Cavalry FC prepares to enter it's first Friendly Cup.

Established in 1952, the United Casparan Football Association (UCFA) has been highly celebrated and considered the nation's past time. Several privately owned football clubs exist around the country and include Good Fellows from Lara, Cache FC from Mogran, and Erlkönig from Zapda. However, once talks of a regional football association began between the nations of The Isles of Liberty, the UCFA decided that instead of choosing one of it's association teams to send on a regional scale it would create a sort of "all-star" team consisting of the best players from each FC. The FC is now used to compete on a national scale.

The process for being a member starts with players from each team being nominated by coaches and fans. One the open votes are over and the people's preferences are known, the UCFA admin decide who to send.

When choosing the team name and colors, it only made sense to keep it patriotic. The name, Cavalry, comes from the national animal being the Horse. The colors, yellow and blue, are also considered strong national colors. The team's sponsor, TroutTamer, was chosen out of a handful of bids because of their full support of UCFA's visions for the team, as well as being a leading force in Caspa's trout-farming led economy.

Roster
Goalkeepers

(28) Tracy Galloway
(21) Gino Holland

Defenders

(3) Donnie Cipriani (Left Back)
(36) Joseph Goyette (Centre Back)
(41) Robert Ayers(Centre Back)
(56) Nizar Mos (Right Back)
(82) Nikolas van Nes (Left Back)
(18) Pedro Barros Dias (Centre Back)

Midfielders

(35) Bogdan Zubarev (Centre Midfielder)
(57) Joel Bell (Centre Midfielder)
(22) Joshua Ali (Right Midfielder)
(34) Cameron Bibi (Centre Midfielder)
(75) Liam Akhtar (Left Midfielder)
(5) Ethan Gsell (Right Midfielder)
(25) Daniel M. Skov(Centre Defensive Midfielder)

Strikers

(17) Patrick N. Søndergaard (Centre Forward)
(1) Aziz Teodros (Forward)
(10) Kállai Gabor (Forward)
(33) Youssef Adan Shamoon (Left Winger)

Choose my goal scorers: Yes
Godmod scoring events: no
Injure my players: no
Godmod injuries: No
Hand out yellow/red cards to my players: Yes
Godmod other events: Sure

Mapletish
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mapletish » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:27 am

Team Mapletish For Friendly Cup IV

Manager : Paquito Luciano
Assistant-Manager : Odalis Pepito

Goalkeeper : Natanael Alfredo
Defender : Eusebio Dimas
Defender : Anastasio Adolfito
Defender : Nacio Aurelio
Midfielder : Aníbal Hermenegildo
Midfielder : Aarón Ernesto CAPTAIN
Midfielder : Miguelito Eutimio
Midfielder : Ramiro Rosendo
Forward : Espiridión Teófilo VICE-CAPTAIN
Forward : Epifanio Santos
Forward : Apolinar Pedro

Style Mod : +5

Choose my goal scorers Y
Godmod scoring events Y
Injure my players Y
Godmod injuries N
Godmod other events Y

TG me,before doing something crazy. I reserve the rights to reduce severity of injuries sustained by my players in the next RP.
Last edited by Mapletish on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Qualified for WC 64, 66
www.unionsports.map

Mapletish
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mapletish » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:37 am

- RP CUTOFF -

-RESULTS FOR DAY 1 -

MATCHDAY 1

Cosgravia 2-1 Max Empire

Group A Standings

Team P W D L For Ag +/- Pts
1 Cosgravia 1 1 0 0 2 1 +1 3
2 Arkland 0 0 0 0 0 0 +0 0
3 Max Empire 1 0 0 1 1 2 -1 0

The Holy Temple Of Bacon Strips 1-4 South Slembana

Group B Standings

1 South Slembana 1 1 0 0 4 1 +3 3
2 Maklohi Vai 0 0 0 0 0 0 +0 0
3 The Holy Temple Of Bacon Strips 1 0 0 1 1 4 -3 0

Anollasia 0-3 Slembana

Group C Standings

1 Slembana 1 1 0 0 3 0 +3 3
2 The Naughty Monks 0 0 0 0 0 0 +0 0
3 Anollasia 1 0 0 1 0 3 -3 0

Estope 1-2 The Kingdom Of Phoenixia

Group D Standings

1 The Kingdom Of Phoenixia 1 1 0 0 2 1 +1 3
2 Boring Paradise 0 0 0 0 0 0 +0 0
3 Estope 1 0 0 1 1 2 -1 0

The Caspar 1-3 Mapletish

Group E Standings

1 Mapletish 1 1 0 0 3 1 +2 3
2 Royal Britannia 0 0 0 0 0 0 +0 0
3 The Caspar 1 0 0 1 1 3 -2 0

St James 1-1 Swyftlandre

Group F Standings

1 St James 1 0 1 0 1 1 +0 1
2 Swyftlandre 1 0 1 0 1 1 +0 1
3 Swyftherth 0 0 0 0 0 0 +0 0

Hujukialand 8-0 Old Guard

Group G Standings

1 Hujukialand 1 1 0 0 8 0 +8 3
2 Free Swiss States 0 0 0 0 0 0 +0 0
3 Old Guard 1 0 0 1 0 8 -8 0

The gypsies 2-0 Kintratar

Group H Standings

1 The gypsies 1 1 0 0 2 0 +2 3
2 Gangnam 0 0 0 0 0 0 +0 0
3 Kintratar 1 0 0 1 0 2 -2 0
Qualified for WC 64, 66
www.unionsports.map

Old Guard
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Guard » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:46 am

OOC: (Most Old Guardian writing is like this, generally with more random ramblings and lack of plot)

If we thought, our previous worst loss to Free Swiss Staes was impressive, this time we managed to top it. An 8-0 loss to Hujukialand, was a frankly splendid effort from all involved, after a trio of goals from Gokoloko Munika Kokella Metallio Forretio Mitalakun Korekianakelle MUKA, who put in a sterling effort, and even managed to kill Jack the Awful at Half-Time, which we must thank him for, as Jack was awful in all respects. Our sincerest thanks.

The other 5 goals were scored by a number of Hujukian players, all of whom had long and incredibly strange names which seem incredibly strange to us, with our shorter, more pronounceable names. The 5th goals was even helped into the net by the keeper, John the Large, who saw the disappointed look on the face of the Hujukian player's shot he had just saved. So he dropped the ball, and allowed it to roll into the net. What an honourable man, that John is! All in all, a fantastic day of football, which can be written into the history books as a record loss.

Our only quest now is to ask, can anyone beat us by more than that? The challenge is offered to you.
Puppet of & county within Apox

Hujukialand
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2012
Capitalizt

Postby Hujukialand » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:23 am

MUKA: I can't believe it! I scored 3 and killed 1!
KOKOLOKOHOJOKALLAMENIRSTALUMBANA: Yeah, but I think we should also congrat Kinaja and Kikenka, cause, you know, they scored without a knife.
MUKA: Man, let me be happy once! Yeah, Kikenka scored 4 times, but that's expected from him. He's the only one who plays abroad in a big team.
KOKOLOKOHOJOKALLAMENIRSTALUMBANA: Shame on Kinaja for scoring that weird goal that the keeper let in. Well, not as shameful as winning by using a knife. But, you know....
MUKA: Well, then, why don't YOU score once?
KOKOLOKOHOJOKALLAMENIRSTALUMBANA: Because you always tell me to pass you the ball. As the dumbass I am, I always obvey. You can thank me for assisting you thrice today, though.
MUKA: Oh, right, thank you.
KOKOLOKOHOJOKALLAMENIRSTALUMBANA: Anyways, did you notice how every Old Guardian celebrated after you killed.... uhmmm.... what was his name? Oh, yeah! Jack the Awful.
MUKA: Well, he was bad to say the least. I understand them. I actually picked him as the other team wouldn't be so upset and wouldn't want to sentence me to death.
KOKOLOKOHOJOKALLAMENIRSTALUMBANA: You're getting smoother with time....
Friendly Cup 4 Champions

Slembana
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Slembana » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:03 am

The Slembana Times: Great win to kick off fourth Friendly Cup

By Peter Whiteman, chief football reporter at the Bird-Nest, Mapletish (attendance unknown)

Our Friendly Cup 4 campaign has got off to an excellent start, beating Anollasia 3-0 in our first game in our group, Group C. We might have had an advantage, with us being second in the Friendly Cup ranking and Anollasia being unranked (as they are newcomers to the Friendly Cup), but a win is a win. It doesn't matter whether you win unconvincingly by the score of 1-0, or handsomely thrash your opponents 8-0 (which was the score Hujukialand beat Old Guard by, in another match on matchday one of this tournament). Anyway, let's get on with our own match.

We took the lead in the 2nd minute, with a lovely through ball from Jyvx Dagens picking out the brilliant Val Kylx, who is 18 years old. Kylx lobbed the ball alluringly over an Anollasian centre-back, before volleying past the Anollasian goalkeeper to give us a 1-0 lead after just 1 minute 36 seconds (96 seconds) on the clock. Anollasia almost equalized in the 5th minute, with our goalkeeper, Toby Gapman, fantastically palming away a powerful shot from Anollasia's star striker. This shot proved to be one of only three shots that Anollasia had during the first half. This shows that we were much more dominant in the first half.

This was proved by a wave of constant attacks by us which culminated with Eddie Barlow giving us a 2-0 lead in the 29th minute. Callum Potts played the ball down the wing to Finlay Yalnif, who completely embarrassed the Anollasian left-back by nutmegging him. Yalnif then crossed the ball to the back post, where Barlow was waiting. The player, who will be 25 next month (March 2014), jumped into the air to meet to meet the ball. The former Chelsea City player powered his head towards the ball, which looped over the head of the Anollasian goalkeeper, and went in, making it 2-0.

The last 16 minutes of the first-half was when Anollasia's two other first-half shots came. Other than that, we were still dominating, with many of our players coming close to giving us a 3-0 lead. The closest chance to make it 3-0 in the 16 minutes between our second goal and half-time was when a low shot from Kylx was pushed around the post by Anollasia's goalkeeper in the 37th minute, with the ball just millimetres away from going in.

In the second half, Anollasia were a bit more dominant, but we were still getting the lion's share of the play. Anollasia had four shots in the second half, but we had 15 shots, with one of them resulting in a goal. This goal came in the 67th minute, and it was a Jyvx Dagens free-kick from 25 yards, which was curled around the Anollasian defensive wall. It went in via the crossbar to become our third goal of the game. This win puts us in a good position to qualify for the round of 16 of the fourth Friendly Cup.

Cosgravia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

COSKIGRAD TIMES

Postby Cosgravia » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:50 am

OUR BOYS KICK OFF WITH VICTORY!

Cosgravia began their FCIV campaign with a 2-1 win over Max Empire. Goals from Eddie Hazzard and Lloyd Ciman were enough to see off our rivals. Gregor Vallieri hailed his side, saying "The boys are really up to go one better than second place this time, and with this win I think we've shown we're in with a chance."

More reaction to follow.
Clinton/Kaine

Vote SNP

Independence for Scotland

Kintratar
Envoy

Founded: May 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kintratar » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:31 pm

Kintratar loses to the gypsies, preparing to rebound on day three.
It was an exciting game to see, nevertheless the loss. The Kintran fans were alright, being used to lose. Kintratar
went 3 - 7 in WBC 23, not making the playoffs.
Founded: 1807
Population: 41,635,000
Leader: President Greg Zernec (Republican)
Located: Esquarium
Runners-Up
Friendly Cups 6, 7 & 9
Inaugural Maklohi Vai Baseball Tournament
4th Place
Baptism of Fire 49

Free Swiss States
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Swiss States » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:47 pm

No more cheese and dinosaur orgies for the Swiss team
It was announced today that all players who wish to play internationally under the Swiss flag must cease hosting the ambiguous parties which have plagued the team in the past. Says coach Jonah Nizzy, "I started to become aware that involving in vivacious whipping furry dildo melted wax and cheese tyrannosaurus may have harmful effects on the ability on our team."

These felicitous parties were started by none other than former President James Hunt, who was impeached several years ago for murdering several innocent bystanders and then eating their corpses. The Swiss footballers, in recent months, have become incredibly fond of these parties, traditionally holding one before every match. However, the Board of Swiss Football has decided to take matters in their own hands and ban the orgies altogether, simply releasing a statement saying that they are "where integrity goes to die."

Mapletish
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mapletish » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Playing right at home, at Dalmer Stadium.

The Caspar 1-3 Mapletish

Teófilo keeps hopes high on bringing home the Friendly Cup on home-soil as the current highest ranked nation playing in the Friendly Cup.

" I'm not here to disappoint nor am I here to give those teams a kick on their bottoms, I'm here to win the trophy that signifies the strength of the highest ranked team in the Friendly Cup." as Paquito Luciano spoke up for his team in a post match interview.

Mapletish kept their noses in front as they win the opening match of Group E right at home with a comfortable 3-1 victory over The Caspar to bring a close pint ahead of match against defending champions Royal Britannia who had a bye-day on the opening day of the tournament.

Teófilo combined a series of well-placed passes from Aarón Ernesto to bang in three goals for the Lions to bag a comfortable if not entirely convincing triumph, while The Caspar's solo strike came from the penalty spot via Patrick N. Søndergaard.

The Mapletish team were a newly formed side under Luciano ahead of the Friendly Cup and building on the inexperience of the squad, there is more to know that a lost would put them at the bottom tip of the Group whereas a win would have given them bits of advantage over their opponents.

The Lions notched up an early lead as Ernesto's did well to hold up the ball on the right-hand side and his cross after several unfortunate deflections from The Caspar, landed at the feet of Teófilo who curled the ball past Gino Holland. After just two minutes, Luciano's side were on top.

Despite the early lead, the Lions were struggling against a The Capser outfit determined to disrupt play by fair means of foul. The visitors would find their way back into the game in bizarre circumstances. All could only be blamed on the in-experience of the Lions as they have only played with each other for only 5 matches, as seen from the last few matches that they failed on mis-communication.

Channeling right into the Lions' penalty box, Patrick N. Søndergaard won a penalty for the visitors after Eusebio Dimas' mishandling of a cross from the flanks by Bogdan Zubarev which ended up with a handball. Søndergaard took the penalty fashionably.

The game continued on in a disjointed fashion, as the hosts struggled to find their rhythm in the face of fierce tackling that brought 12 fouls and a booking in the first half alone. It took another stroke of good fortune and genius for the Lions to retake the lead and go into the second half with some breathing space.

A horribly-sliced clearance from Donnie Cipriani fell straight onto the feet of Ernesto who got a through ball past to the on running Teófilo who tapped the ball in without any difficulty. It was Teófilo again who almost extended the advantage with a free kick that was struck so well but it ended up right in the keeper's face but he still managed to hold onto it. Despite their lead the host were far from their best in the opening 45 minutes.

It was Teófilo again as he brought the crowd to full voice two minutes into the second half with an individual piece of magic that deserved a goal. The man that have been chasing for a first team spot for the Mapletish national team skipped past 4 defenders effortlessly to go one on one with Gino Holland but his chipped finish hit the post, to the groans of the local support. Denied by the woodwork for the second time as Teófilo decided to make good use of his first cap to earn himself a hat-trick to earn the attention of Muain Newtons.

Despite the active activity on the other side of the field, Natanael Alfredo was at the other end beating himself up and getting himself alert as he saved a shot from the set-piece by Søndergaard who shot a penalty against him earlier in the match. Covered up by the active defensive back line who never gives the visitors a chance to slipped off their guard, Alfredo was generally well covered as he held onto the ball far fewer times than his counterpart on the other end of the pitch.

The early flurry of activity brought to a stand down as the game settled down into a low-key rhythm. Mapletish rarely looked like surrendering their lead, but despite the efforts of Teófilo, Santos and Pedro who worked tirelessly to produce the goals for the team, there appeared little prospect of adding to the tally. Where the main man for the match, Teófilo counting on his chances.

The vice-captain once more found the post with a wickedly swerving free kick, but this time the ball struck the inside of the woodwork and nestled safely inside the net, taking his tall to an awesome stand still accomplishing a hat-trick on his first appearance in Mapletish kit. The strike was definitely enough to dampen the spirits of the visitors as they start to tear themselves apart.

Søndergaard could only see his efforts gone to waste as he saw a late header ruled out correctly for an offside and this meant that there was no way back for the visitors who slumped on their first match in their first appearance in the Friendly Cup. The win saw the Lions sit at the top of the group comfortably before a clash with defending champions Royal Britannia that would prove serious challenge to the in-experience Lions back-line and foreplay as the defending champions faced off with The Caspar first up in Day 2.
Qualified for WC 64, 66
www.unionsports.map

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Founded: Jan 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:05 pm

The Holy Temple Of Bacon Strips 1-4 South Slembana

The only game in Maklohi Vai's group was fairly one sided, while the Vaian team took a bye. It appears this could be a winnable group, as there is no previous experience from any team, but maybe that's exactly why it's so hard. The Vaians play tomorrow, so we'll see then.
"For the glory of our people, we govern our nation freely. For the glory of Polynesia, we help and strengthen our friends. For the glory of the earth, we do not destroy what it has bestowed upon us."
Demonym: Vaian
-Kamanakai Oa'a Pani, first president of Maklohi Vai
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Hosted: MVBT 1; WBC 27; Friendly Cups 7, 9; (co-) NSCAA 5
Former President, WBC; WBC Councillor
Senator Giandomenico Abruzzi, Workers Party of Galatea
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator
Beto Goncalves, Chair, CTA
Abraham Kamassi, Chair, Labour Party of Elizia
President of Calaverde Eduardo Bustamante; Leader, LDP
President of Baltonia Dovydas Kanarigis; Leader, LDP
President of Aurentina Wulukuno Porunalakai; Leader, Progress Coa.

Royal Britannia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Britannia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:02 am

Brits ready for opener

The holding champions, Royal Britannia, are gearing up for their opening game of the group stages tonight, after watching hosts Mapletish thrash their next opponents, The Caspar. Despite many saying the game will be an easy win for the Brits, captain Roger Sendon says the team should be "prepared for a real fight."

The team is set to line up with it's strongest eleven, giving Jack Owens his competitive debut in a Britannic shirt.
King William III
Prime Minister- The Right Honourable Terry Smith
Foreign Minister- The Right Honourable Lisa Tebbit
Chancellor of the Exchequer: The Right Honourable Sir Arthur Dyche

Embassy Programme

RP Population: 54.3 million
Standing army: 1.2 million

Champions of Friendly Cup 3
Halifax Cup (Rugby Union)

Mapletish
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mapletish » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:45 am

-RP CUTOFF-

DAY 2

Group A 

Arkland 1-2 Cosgravia

* Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Cosgravia 2 2 0 0 4 2 +2 6
2 Arkland 1 0 0 1 1 2 −1 0
Max Empire 1 0 0 1 1 2 −1 0

Group B

Maklohi Vai 1-0 The Holy Temple Of Bacon Strips

* Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 South Slembana 1 1 0 0 4 1 +3 3
2 Maklohi Vai 1 1 0 0 1 0 +1 3
3 The Holy Temple Of Bacon Strips 2 0 0 2 1 5 −4 0

Group C

The Naughty Monks 0-0 Anollasia

* Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Slembana 1 1 0 0 3 0 +3 3
2 The Naughty Monks 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
3 Anollasia 2 0 1 1 0 3 −3 1

Group D

Boring Paradise 0-3 Estope

* Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 The Kingdom Of Phoenixia 1 1 0 0 2 1 +1 3
2 Estope 2 1 0 1 4 2 +2 3
3 Boring Paradise 1 0 0 1 0 3 −3 0

Group E

Royal Britannia 5-1 The Caspar

* Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Royal Britannia 1 1 0 0 5 1 +4 3
2 Mapletish 1 1 0 0 3 1 +2 3
3 The Caspar 2 0 0 2 2 8 −6 0

Group F

Swyftherth 0-2 St James

* Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 St James 2 1 1 0 3 1 +2 4
2 Swyftlandre 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1
3 Swyftherth 1 0 0 1 0 2 −2 0

Group G

Free Swiss States 3-5 Hujukialand

* Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Hujukialand 2 2 0 0 13 3 +10 6
2 Free Swiss States 1 0 0 1 3 5 −2 0
3 Old Guard 1 0 0 1 0 8 −8 0

Group H

Gangnam 1-2 The gypsies

* Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 The gypsies 2 2 0 0 4 1 +3 6
2 Gangnam 1 0 0 1 1 2 −1 0
3 Kintratar 1 0 0 1 0 2 −2 0
Last edited by Mapletish on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Qualified for WC 64, 66
www.unionsports.map

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports