NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead RP [OOC][OPEN, EP. 4 STARTED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33955
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:38 am

Monfrox wrote:
SSTxReaper wrote:Note: If someone is going to search Kyle again, heres all the stuff he has in his backpack.

Pieces of string,pieces of glass, a map, water, a box of matches (inside the box theres one good match and one burnt match), a butcher knife and a toothbrush.

Since Kyle got shot. Operation Scavenger is on hold and Operation Flashbang looks like cancelled for the time being.

If Kyle took his head out of his ass for a second, maybe he would realize why he's getting in trouble. Seriously.


It's all Milos' fault.

There should be more Milos.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33808
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:39 am

Shadyrya wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Bitch please, your raps are the worst. Why should I spend my time putting all that work in? Mother fucker, I'm a pilot!


Image

That's right, because you can't compete with a pilot. So stow it!
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Camicon
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14377
Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:40 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Camicon wrote:I FUCKING LOVE HIS DANCING! :lol:

Almost as much as I love the dancing at 2:05, here.


Hmm. Methinks it needs a few Indians. For the full effect, you understand. :!:

I'm always amused by the fact that (in Canada, at least), most First Nations/Native Americans refer to themselves as Indians, and have no problem with non-natives doing the same. Political correctness gone too far.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33955
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:42 am

Camicon wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
Hmm. Methinks it needs a few Indians. For the full effect, you understand. :!:

I'm always amused by the fact that (in Canada, at least), most First Nations/Native Americans refer to themselves as Indians, and have no problem with non-natives doing the same. Political correctness gone too far.


I always thought it was more politically correct not to use the term "Indian". :?
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

User avatar
United Slavic Nations
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1130
Founded: May 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United Slavic Nations » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:44 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Monfrox wrote:If Kyle took his head out of his ass for a second, maybe he would realize why he's getting in trouble. Seriously.


It's all Milos' fault.

There should be more Milos.


How is it poor Milos' fault? D: He's just short. And skinny. And really, really arrogant. But he's Jewish, so he's okay. :D

And more Milos there shall be, my friend! :twisted:
United Slavic Nations wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:That's a creepy fly.

I think my jacket records me when I sing.

Yup. You know what's creepier? The fact that he NEVER MOVES when I'm awake. But when I'm asleep, I can hear him buzzing around. Right over my head. I think he's conspiring against me; maybe because I have a bad history with bugs.

HE'S A DARK INSECTHOOD ASSASSIN, I SWEAR.

User avatar
Camicon
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14377
Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:46 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Camicon wrote:I'm always amused by the fact that (in Canada, at least), most First Nations/Native Americans refer to themselves as Indians, and have no problem with non-natives doing the same. Political correctness gone too far.


I always thought it was more politically correct not to use the term "Indian". :?

That's the point I was making. 'Indian' is considered politically incorrect, even when the majority of First Nations have absolutely no qualms being called 'Indians'.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

User avatar
SSTxReaper
Minister
 
Posts: 3062
Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:47 am

United Slavic Nations wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
It's all Milos' fault.

There should be more Milos.


How is it poor Milos' fault? D: He's just short. And skinny. And really, really arrogant. But he's Jewish, so he's okay. :D

And more Milos there shall be, my friend! :twisted:


^^^^
*cough* Scott *cough* there's your *cough* threat *cough*
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33955
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:51 am

Camicon wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
I always thought it was more politically correct not to use the term "Indian". :?

That's the point I was making. 'Indian' is considered politically incorrect, even when the majority of First Nations have absolutely no qualms being called 'Indians'.


Strange. Then again, I noticed a similar trend, with the American Indian Movement and so on, down here.

But I was actually referring to Asians.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

User avatar
United Slavic Nations
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1130
Founded: May 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United Slavic Nations » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:52 am

SSTxReaper wrote:
United Slavic Nations wrote:
How is it poor Milos' fault? D: He's just short. And skinny. And really, really arrogant. But he's Jewish, so he's okay. :D

And more Milos there shall be, my friend! :twisted:


^^^^
*cough* Scott *cough* there's your *cough* threat *cough*

You seem to be coming down with something, my friend. It would be a shame if something happened to you...
Last edited by United Slavic Nations on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
United Slavic Nations wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:That's a creepy fly.

I think my jacket records me when I sing.

Yup. You know what's creepier? The fact that he NEVER MOVES when I'm awake. But when I'm asleep, I can hear him buzzing around. Right over my head. I think he's conspiring against me; maybe because I have a bad history with bugs.

HE'S A DARK INSECTHOOD ASSASSIN, I SWEAR.

User avatar
Camicon
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14377
Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:54 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Camicon wrote:That's the point I was making. 'Indian' is considered politically incorrect, even when the majority of First Nations have absolutely no qualms being called 'Indians'.


Strange. Then again, I noticed a similar trend, with the American Indian Movement and so on, down here.

But I was actually referring to Asians.

Oh! Yeah, since the First Nations here always call themselves Indians, I refer to people from India as East Indian (also helps people from initially thinking I'm referring to First Nations in a 'derogatory manner').
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

User avatar
SSTxReaper
Minister
 
Posts: 3062
Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:56 am

United Slavic Nations wrote:
SSTxReaper wrote:
^^^^
*cough* Scott *cough* there's your *cough* threat *cough*

You seem to be coming down with something, my friend. It would be a shame if something happened to you...



Well the doctor isn't helping me so.....
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33955
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:05 am

Camicon wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
Strange. Then again, I noticed a similar trend, with the American Indian Movement and so on, down here.

But I was actually referring to Asians.

Oh! Yeah, since the First Nations here always call themselves Indians, I refer to people from India as East Indian (also helps people from initially thinking I'm referring to First Nations in a 'derogatory manner').


Oh, OK, I see. No, I was just thinking adding a couple Bollywood dancers to Psy's music video would be quite appropriate... :lol2:
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

User avatar
Khelshar
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1701
Founded: Jun 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:46 am

What to post, what to post..
I dont know what to do right now. Have i actually contributed? More then leading the walkers away in the start? Have i done anything important after that?
Nation under re-construction

User avatar
SSTxReaper
Minister
 
Posts: 3062
Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:53 am

Khelshar wrote:What to post, what to post..
I dont know what to do right now. Have i actually contributed? More then leading the walkers away in the start? Have i done anything important after that?



Hmm if only Li was here to guide you. lol
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

User avatar
Makaivellia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 876
Founded: Aug 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Makaivellia » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:55 am

NAME: Marshall Davidson
AGE: 26
NATIONALITY: American
RACE: White
SKILLS: Marine Designated Marksman, Kickboxer
WEAPONRY: MK. 11 Mod 0, Bowie Knife, M9 Pistol
VEHICLE: ATV
BIOGRAPHY: Excelles at long distance shooting, been in the Marines since 19, got lost when his squad was ambushed by Walkers in Detroit
APPEARANCE: Image
#KANYEWEST2020

User avatar
Sentinel XV
Senator
 
Posts: 4454
Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:56 am

Makaivellia wrote:NAME: Marshall Davidson
AGE: 26
NATIONALITY: American
RACE: White
SKILLS: Marine Designated Marksman, Kickboxer
WEAPONRY: MK. 11 Mod 0, Bowie Knife, M9 Pistol
VEHICLE: ATV
BIOGRAPHY: Excelles at long distance shooting, been in the Marines since 19, got lost when his squad was ambushed by Walkers in Detroit
APPEARANCE: (Image)

The biography is horrid. It's one sentence long. That is not acceptable.
‹ all genius is a conquering of chaos and mystery ›

User avatar
Jekrehnot
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1049
Founded: Jun 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jekrehnot » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Name:Jeffrey Trenches
Age:35
Nationality:British-American
Race:White/Caucasian
Skills:He is an extremely good builder as he worked for 17 years before the pandemic started.He is also skilled with technology and programming as he was a game-developer in his spare time.
Weaponry:Sledgehammer,Screwdiver.
Vehicle:Bike stolen from a nearby rock n' roll club.
Biography:Born in NYC to a middle-classed,religious family who thought him to be good with others and never cheat or lie.He finished high school then he started working at a construction firm until the day the pandemic started.Several co-workers of his became infected with the strange virus.He along with the surviving co-workers barricaded themselves inside a room.They were desperate because they could hear the moans of the undead outside.Jeffrey and the 3 other workers climbed down the emergency exit into the street.The street was chaotic,blood and guts split everywhere.Jeffrey saw a set of tools laying on the street,he thought it may come in handy so he opened the briefcase but took only a sledgehammer and a screwdiver.After that he noticed he lost eye-contact with his friends.Disorientated,Jeffrey saw a bike outside a rock n' roll club and sprinted to it.He turned the bike on and left hoping to find other survivors.
Appearance:6'4" with dark short hair,240Lbs,Above average muscles.
Playing as Romania in the 1900-Indefined RP(Haved to type this here)

Funny quotes about Jekrehnot:
Mefpan wrote:Three, there are three things certain in Jekrehnot: Death, Taxes and Nazism. To try and change that natural order is ridiculous.

User avatar
Makaivellia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 876
Founded: Aug 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Makaivellia » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:07 pm

My bad, it said keep it short.

Marshall was born in Reno, Nevada. But later moved to Detroit Michigan when he turned 12, he grow up in a good house. His father teaching him how to shoot at a young age, he fell in love with it. After a successful career in school, as soon as he turned 18 he joined the Marines, much to his fathers dismay. Despite the disapproval from his family he stayed. Becoming a marksman two years into it, he served 2 tours of duty in Afghanistan. Before leaving for his third tour, the outbreak happened. His squad was ordered to quarantine Detroit. But they did not want to kill innocent people, so his squad decided to hide in a warehouse in Detroit. When they were scrounging for food they were attacked by a herd of walkers, that most likely killed them all. While Marshall escaped on a ATV, he lost most of his ammo taking down walkers.
Additional Details: Rank in the Marines, SSGT
Suffers from PTSD from having to kill his undead father

Is that better?
#KANYEWEST2020

User avatar
Sentinel XV
Senator
 
Posts: 4454
Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Makaivellia wrote:My bad, it said keep it short.

Marshall was born in Reno, Nevada. But later moved to Detroit Michigan when he turned 12, he grow up in a good house. His father teaching him how to shoot at a young age, he fell in love with it. After a successful career in school, as soon as he turned 18 he joined the Marines, much to his fathers dismay. Despite the disapproval from his family he stayed. Becoming a marksman two years into it, he served 2 tours of duty in Afghanistan. Before leaving for his third tour, the outbreak happened. His squad was ordered to quarantine Detroit. But they did not want to kill innocent people, so his squad decided to hide in a warehouse in Detroit. When they were scrounging for food they were attacked by a herd of walkers, that most likely killed them all. While Marshall escaped on a ATV, he lost most of his ammo taking down walkers.
Additional Details: Rank in the Marines, SSGT
Suffers from PTSD from having to kill his undead father

Is that better?

Yeah. Accepted.
‹ all genius is a conquering of chaos and mystery ›

User avatar
Makaivellia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 876
Founded: Aug 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Makaivellia » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:09 pm

So when do I start rping?
#KANYEWEST2020

User avatar
Sentinel XV
Senator
 
Posts: 4454
Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:09 pm

Makaivellia wrote:So when do I start rping?

Now.
‹ all genius is a conquering of chaos and mystery ›

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33955
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:13 pm

Khelshar wrote:What to post, what to post..
I dont know what to do right now. Have i actually contributed? More then leading the walkers away in the start? Have i done anything important after that?


You found Martin. :lol2: Poor Allison. You could go hang out with him, or get Gabrielle's horse, or both.

Hmm...in the first episode, everyone got mistaken for a doc. Now in the second one, suddenly there's a lot of Marines.
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

User avatar
Khelshar
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1701
Founded: Jun 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:16 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Khelshar wrote:What to post, what to post..
I dont know what to do right now. Have i actually contributed? More then leading the walkers away in the start? Have i done anything important after that?


You found Martin. :lol2: Poor Allison. You could go hang out with him, or get Gabrielle's horse, or both.

Hmm...in the first episode, everyone got mistaken for a doc. Now in the second one, suddenly there's a lot of Marines.

I can get the horse. Let's say it escapes? It's your horse, i have to ask you.
Nation under re-construction

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33955
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Khelshar wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
You found Martin. :lol2: Poor Allison. You could go hang out with him, or get Gabrielle's horse, or both.

Hmm...in the first episode, everyone got mistaken for a doc. Now in the second one, suddenly there's a lot of Marines.

I can get the horse. Let's say it escapes? It's your horse, i have to ask you.


Well, really, the last I saw it was just outside, circling the tree Martin was in. *shrug* It's a minor plot point. Feel free to make something up, as long as the horse isn't dead or injured.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

User avatar
Camicon
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14377
Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Krintzaika wrote:NAME: Bill Koarsky
AGE: 45
NATIONALITY: American
RACE: White
SKILLS: Adrenaline, Accurate Shooting, Fast runner, Great Driving Experience, Strong body
WEAPONRY: 12 Gauge, .357 Revolver, Axe or Wrench
VEHICLE: Old and repaired '69 Mustang
BIOGRAPHY:
Bill Koarsky is a sometimes Stubborn, but mostly a Nice, friendly, and an Aggressive person. He was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba, but only lived there for the first 3 years of his life until he moved to Green Bay. When he turned 25 years old, he bought himself a Motorcycle and joined a Bikers Gang, the Hell Bikers. He got married to Anny Webler, and had 3 kids for only 13 years before the Apocalypse. When the Apocalypse struck, Bill told his wife and his 3 kids to be safe, and thus, Anny and the 3 kids didn't survive, although Bill fled Green Bay for Ann Harbor, which is also involve in the apocalypse. It wasn't until he found a 12 gauge, a .357 Revolver, and an Axe in a gun store for him to Survive with a couple of weeks later. He is currently in Asylum inside a non-infected Stroage Facility, until someone could find him. He thought to himself that he couldn't stay in Ann Harbor, and thus, fought his way to the Airport, and finds a Survivor plane to Milan. During his Trip, the planes wing got ripped off, and the plane crashes 2 Miles near Milan. The great thing is, Bill survived, and thus, he is still finding his way to Milan.
APPEARANCE: (Image)

Meant to get to this earlier.

A few things. We are currently in Milan, Michigan. A small town south of Ann Arbor. You could walk there in less than a day. You don't need to fly there.
The random capitalizing of letters that shouldn't be capitalized offset me a little. TG me an RP example, if you don't mind. Perhaps detailing what your first IC would look like.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: G-Tech Corporation, Majestic-12 [Bot]

Advertisement

Remove ads