NATION

PASSWORD

Annihilation Of The Wicked [Open] (ATTN: Grand World Order)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Automagfreek
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Annihilation Of The Wicked [Open] (ATTN: Grand World Order)

Postby Automagfreek » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:51 am

Valdius Dreadfire's rise to power was quick and unexpected by all, especially those throughout the Freekish military who had enjoyed countless decades of victory under Damien Dreadfire's rule. The change in power was announced by the Supreme Warlord himself and made into law, and thus those who served as the mighty arm the Freekish Empire would not question the decision that would forever live in infamy. They would soon be in for another shock as Vladius sat within the legendary throne room inside the Great Hall reviewing all the the Empire's current military engagements alongside Defense Chairman Marv Bonesplitter. Automagfreek was still in a period of relative peace, though there was a significant deployment en route to Stoklomolvi, to assist their Parthian and Kregaian allies in toppling the communist regime there.

So, explain to me the details of this campaign, that I may better understand what is about to unfold. Vladius said as his eyes scanned through up to date intelligence reports.

Under Lord Damien's order, Warchief Zander and a significant portion of his total naval and ground force was dispatched some time ago to assist Parthia in their campaign against Stoklomolvi, with Brinks being shipped out behind him in support/reserve. The ultimate goal is to topple the communist regime and occupy their territory, cementing a Gothic base of power within Lisosia and dealing the global communist menace a deathly blow. As of now, our forces have been sailing westward in order to avoid having to sail through Havenic waters, and should be nearing Tyrrhenia soon. After that they will have to snake northward and then cut west along the territorial boundaries of Lisosia in order to land in the east of Stoklomolvi.

Vladius paused. Alright, now answer me this: why?

Bonesplitter was normally quick to defend Freekish military operations against questions and detractors, but this time he could not give an answer, aside from Freekish conquest and expansion of the Gothic Empire.

I know you are still getting to know me Marv, but let me make it abundantly clear that I am a man that values honor above all else, even more so than my brother Damien. If Automagfreek is ever to reclaim its place at the top of the world power structure, then mindless conquests such as this will have to stop. Seems to me that we have no real stake in this war between Stoklomolvi and The Grand World Order, and personally I question our Parthian allies' judgment in attacking a "prominent" communist nation, since that term in and of itself is contradictory. But if Parthia has their minds set on attacking Stoklomolvi, I will not protest nor seek to change their minds, it's their affair and not ours.

He then rose from his seat of power and started off to the large oak desk near the far corner, where various maps and charts hung on the walls.

I am a student of history, you see. I know that since the fall of Russian Forces there have been no great communist nations or alliances for that matter, the latter that exist now are largely filled with small countries incapable of projecting mass power across the globe, even though some of these alliance posses significant numbers. The truth is simple; the days of the great communist powers are long over, and those that remain largely stick to their own and do not embark on great crusades to spread their ideology, they are more concerned with treading carefully in order to preserve their safety.

Bonesplitter nodded in agreement, and sensed that Vladius was onto something. Anticipation began to mount, and Marv's mind began to race as he attempted to gauge Vladius' decision on the matter.

Personally, I don't see where the honor lies in trampling the weak communists, it's disgraceful to grind a relatively peaceful band of nations into dust merely because they exist. Which brings me to the reason why this war is even being fought...The Grand World Order. Seems to me that their paranoia is unfounded, and it's nearly every day that you read in the news of another empty threat being levied against a communist country much smaller and weaker than them. However not all of these threats are empty, and regularly they make good on their promises to stamp out insignificant communist states and impose their will.

Puzzled, Marv ran a hand across the stubble on his chin and tried to make sense of what he was hearing.

I'm a bit confused Lord Vladius, I understand your opinion on their conduct, but what bearing does that have in regards to our involvement in the war? Vladius turned slowly towards him, a look of determination on his face. It's simple, if Automagfreek is to regain the respect we once commanded in the world, we have to stand for principle, and we must stand for honor. There is no honor in what this "Grand" World Order does, and as someone who can make a difference and end their reign of terror, I feel that I must. Besides, unstable fascist states such as GWO are a threat to our power and interests, whether you see it or not. Quite simply, they give us a bad image and make others less inclined to associate with a nation of supposed similar ideology, let alone work closely with them. And besides, there can be only one great authoritarian power, and that is and shall always be Automagfreek.

Are you telling me that we're switching sides in the war, my Lord?

Vladius nodded slowly, his eyes locked with Bonesplitters. Yes, I feel that this will be an important first step under my new rule to re-establish the Freekish Empire's standing in the world. Let my will be done.

International waters
1600 hours

Zander and his mighty fleet had been at sea for weeks, en route to accomplish the task handed down by Lord Damien. In recent days word had reached all military commanders of the transfer in power, and none was more shocked than his longtime right hand man; Zander. He had served under Damien Dreadfire since the beginning, and would now have to answer to a man he both did not know and did not trust. It was at 1600 hours that a highly encrypted message was sent to the flagship of Zander, the War Nerve. In it contained the newest battle orders, which stunned the Warchief as he was now being told to turn his fleets to the north and attack The Grand World Order directly. Unbelievable... He uttered aloud inside the bridge while officers and personnel looked on. He walked over to the comms station and ordered that a channel be opened up with the entire fleet, so he could address his men personally and inform them of the change of events.

Attention, this is your Warchief speaking. I have just now received a priority message from the Great Hall. As you know we have a new leader, and as such we have been issued a new set of orders. We will not be invading Stoklomolvi as you were previously told, but instead we will be turning our fleets towards The Grand World Order and invading them instead. I know this is of little consequence to you all, you planned on fighting regardless of the who and why, and we will leave the motives to the politicians. Because of this, we will be in a position to begin our first long range strike in less than two days time, and I want everyone to be ready. May our ancestors watch over us. Zander out.

And with that, the giant mass of ships began to change course and head towards their new target, and as they did so Zander ordered his fleets to slow in order to allow Brinks a chance to catch up and rally to him, for the extra manpower would most certainly be needed. A formal request had already been put in to Lord Vladius that Vidimir Breathstealer be deployed to serve as the new reserve/standby, and the Great Hall was quick to approve and order the deployment. However, the two Warchiefs would be on their own for some time until Vidimir could properly ready himself and take to the sea, but between the two of them they commanded vast military knowledge and experience, and would be an extremely formidable foe.

The Great Hall, ULE City
1800 hours

After briefing his men about the change in plans, Vladius decided against their advice to formally announce the declaration of war against The Grand World Order. Bonesplitter protested furiously, stating that a surprise attack would likely be able to break the back of the defenders and ensure quick victory with hopefully minimal losses, but the Imperial Warlord thought otherwise. This whole matter is one of principle, and I would be a hypocrite if I were to do this with the intention of upholding honor but then commence a sneak attack. No, we will give them a chance to prove themselves honorably on the field of combat, and their conduct as such will reflect onto them. Should they prove to be the cowards I see them as, then there shall be no mercy.

~From the desk of Lord Vladius Dreadfire, Imperial Warlord of the New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek~

Day has dawned, grim and terrible. Under the previous regime of my brother Damien Dreadfire, a decision was made to support the declaration of war our brothers in Parthia made upon the communist nation of Stoklomolvi, and to send our own invasion forces in turn. In the short time since my ascension I have carefully reviewed and assessed this whole affair, and a single question has burned in my mind this whole time; why? Why would the Freekish Empire, arguably the most destructive power this modern world has ever seen, feel the need to smash a nation into the ground that clearly poses no threat to us or our interests?

Truth be told, Automagfreek has no real stake in the fight against Stoklomolvi, and as such will no longer be participating in the assault as a manner of principle. Gone are the days when the Empire would invade on a whim for the sake of aggressive expansion against those too small or weak to properly resist. There is no honor to be found in such a contest, only dishonor. However, upon further review of the underlying causes of this war, I have made a decision concerning the primary antagonist; The Grand World Order. Nearly every day since taking the throne, my office has been informed of yet another threat of invasion by the Order against very small, weak communist states. The reason, one might ask? Not for transgression into sovereign territory, nor assault against military or civilian personnel, but simply for existing.

The Grand World Order feels the need to prey upon the weak and defenseless in order to inflate their own egos and artificially boost their standing in the world through campaigns of terror. In doing so they give all authoritarian nations a bad reputation, and as such we are the ones who must unfairly suffer for their actions. The Empire is feeling these effects even now, for few outside of our trusted allies in Gholgoth so much as engage in dialogue with us, for fear that we too share the same mindset as the Order because we are of similar political structure. I will not allow this to continue, and I will not stand by and allow an authoritarian nation to soil the reputations of us all by assaulting small communist nations that did nothing to offend them in the first place.

The Order claims that communism is a disease that must be stamped out at all costs, but we disagree. Gone are the days of the large communist alliances and powers, and today those that remain are mostly peaceful and concerned largely with simply staying alive. Automagfreek has not seen any reason to hold ill will against any communist entity, for they have never offended us in the slightest nor threatened war and violence upon us. Under my rule this Empire will conduct itself with honor at all times and in all places, and as such I feel that it is our duty to defend those who cannot defend themselves because we are in a position to do so.

But I pray you, do not mistake me as soft and sentimental, for I am as cold and terrible a man as my brother Damien Dreadfire, and should I be tested I will rain such violence and suffering down from the heavens that it will make the Gods weep and all of mankind shiver in terror. The Grand World Order will come to know my name well, for I will put a stop to their mindless conquests and empty threats once and for all, and put them back in their rightful place beneath the heels of the Great Ones such as Automagfreek. So it has been written, so it shall be done.

Last edited by Automagfreek on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Founded on March 24th, 2003
Proud founder and Lord of Gholgoth
Condemned by Security Council Resolution #82
Join the religion of war. Become a Vanmakti warrior today.

Ozymos
Minister

Founded: Oct 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ozymos » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:05 am

[OOC: *Cue "O Fortuna"*]

OANSC (Ozymosian Aerospace & Naval Surveillance Center)
Somwhere In The Layte Highlands
Ozymos, Tyrrhenia

High up, in the blackness of space, a small satelite drifted gently across the starry sky. It followed the Earth's orbit, settled nicely over a relatively open bit of sea. Down below, at the very edge of it's view, were the edges of two nations. One in the south, the other, to the north of of it. These nations were, respectively, The Principality Of Ozymos and the Facist Federation Of The Grand World Order. However, the satelite's eye looked not at them, but instead kept it's view firmly on the sea around them and beyond them.

Relaying it's precious data back to Earth, a dish picked up it's information, and the information of other satelites in the area. This dish was located atop one of the highest mountains in Ozymos, Mount Ezio, in the Layte Higlands. Buiried deep into the mountain was a massive military complex, tasked with the early warning systems tantamount to Ozymos' safety. Now though, it was manned by a skeleton crew, as the odds of war in Ozymos were slim to none these days.

Inside one of the many prefabricated offices that had hardy changed since the 1950s, three of this skeleton crew were hard at work. That is to say, two were sleeping on the job and one was busy making coffee. However, a beeping noise and an accompanying bliking red light jolted the coffee maker to his senses. Stepping over to one of the many computers in the office, he tapped a few keys to discover the source of the disturbance. After checking what he saw twice, he spoke to his sleeping compatriots.

"Hey Matius, come look at this" he said, looking at the screen. When there was no answer, he turned to see Matius still snoozing gently. Picking up an empty desk tidy, he tossed it at Matius, who awoke with a flurry of expletives. Finally, after working out what had woken him, he turned to look at the man who had thrown it.

"Damnit Drusus!" he called, not moving from his chair "Can't a guy get some sleep?"

Drusus ignored his complaints

"Listen" he said "The scope's showing high sonar activity in Section 4-Delta-Alpha. Is that normal?"

Matius looked at him sceptical for a moment, then laughed at him. Druses' face obviously showed his lack of understanding of this humour

"Well, no" Matius said after he was done laughing "Unless it's whale mating season!"

He laughed again, disturbing their friend some, but not enough to wake him. Matius began to settle back down again.

"It's just the whales getting hitched Druses" he said, yawning "Leave the damn thing alone"

Druses now looked sceptical, but as he'd been here a week, he decided to chalk it up to rookie nerves. Cancelling the alert with the tap of a few keys, the noise stopped and the light went out

"That's a hell of a lot of whales" he muttered incredulously, returning to his coffee.
Last edited by Ozymos on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Through adversity, to the stars!"
The Intersystems Alliance
Liu Xiu | Excalibur Squadron

The Grand World Order
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 03, 2007
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand World Order » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:43 pm

The Spire, Magna Polis

Grand Commander GRIFFITH-II had just left a meeting regarding the developing situation, with Marshal Tyrone T. Briggs walking with him.

"Why the fuck shouldn't I be having a goddamn fit, Briggs!? We've got the modernized, much larger version of the Gauls going against us, who, by the way, were supposed to be on our side!" spat GRIFFITH-II. "Victo-" "GOD!" "VICT-" "What the hell am I supposed to do now?"

Marshal Briggs clasped a giant hand on the Grand Commander's shoulder, before yelling over him. Normally this would be unacceptable, but GRIFFITH-II was prone to madness- if only the Marshal knew how far these fits would eventually go. "Grand Commander Griffith Victor, listen to me! Right now, you are the man of the hour. You are the one who needs to guide us through this test. You are the one who must carry out the Order's commands. Talk to them, Victor. Talk to the Order."

GRIFFITH-II's eyes rolled to the top of his head as he took a deep breath. "Let me calm down, first, Briggs. I'll be down in 45 minutes."

Minutes later

GRIFFITH-II had retreated to the intensely secret "Butcher Shop" which he used to avoid going insane in public (as that would displease the secret society that shared a name with the GWO High Command). Nothing quelled his rising hatred and fury like spending some time at the "shop" underneath his office. He had exchanged his uniform for a white, civilian looking uniform. He approached the two solid steel doors which were guarded by two S.T.F. Agents; he had two Grand Guards behind him. One of the Agents turned around and entered a keypad code, revealing a completely dark room. With the flip of a switch, the cold, flickering florescent lights came on, revealing white tiles, some drains, and a long hose. Some of the tiles had been broken out, revealing the concrete behind it. The room was soundproof. The ground was covered in moving, living things wrapped up in white sheets. The two Grand Guardsmen had moved to positions by the door. Like a child opening up presents, GRIFFITH-II charged to one of the balls and unwrapped it, revealing a whimpering, helpless Liberty Confederate.

(One extreme gore scene I CBA to write for an insignificant character such as a typical Confederate later)

By the time GRIFFITH-II had finished his "cooling down," there was nothing but body parts flung across the room, a bunch of crying Communists tied up in sheets, and blood flowing across the floor...

Afterwards, he spoke with the Order for guidance, needing assistance in deciding what course of action would help achieve the ultimate goals of the Order (immortality for Griffith Artiche and the spreading of the Enlightenment) the most. It was relatively uneventful and the Order's consensus was clear- avoid war if possible, but do not cower before those who would end the Enlightenment and act against the progress of Mankind.

GRIFFITH-II began working on his address (although, he and previous Grand Commanders had always improvised mainly) to the people.
United States Marine Corps Non-Commissioned Officer turned Private Military Contractor
Basque American
NS's only post-apoc, neo-western, cassette-punk, conspiracy-laden, pseudo-mystic Fascist UN-clone utopia
Peace sells, but who's buying? | Right is the new punk
A Better Class of Fascist
Got Discord? Add me at griff1337
Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 8.13
Amerikians: That sir, is one Epic Tank.
Altamirus: Behold the fascist God of War.
Aelosia: Shiiiiit, you are hot. More pics, I demand.

Kagetora
Minister

Founded: Sep 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetora » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:58 pm

Encryption: Null
Addressed to All Nations

Indeed day has dawned Lord Vladius Dreadfire. For much of your brother's reign, I, along with my father, has avoided associating ourselves with Gholgoth as a whole, and Automagfreek by extension. Kagetora and her leaders have been unwilling to align themselves with nations who seemed solely interested in expanding the size of their empires with complete disregard for the people and politics behind conflicts. However, with your rise to power, I and my people are now willing to open relations with Automagfreek. We hope that with honor and reason playing a significant role in Freekish foreign policy, your reign and the power of your nation increases exponentially, not just through growth of an empire, but in international respect as well.

The declaration of war on the Grand World Order by your nation has given us further reason to open positive relations. Honor and reason has led you to the same conclusion as I and my advisers have. Association with the supposed "Grand" World Order is detrimental to our goals, our honor, and our respect from the international community. They plague on nations merely for existing, an immoral and dishonorable national hobby. GRIFFITH II and the armies of the Fascist Federation must be stopped if other authoritarian nations, like yours and mine, hope to have unbiased opinions internationally. Until that happens, you and I will be branded as evil on the political stage.

While my nation and I agree with the ideas of communism and would, if we could, peacefully eliminate its existence and the effects on the international society it has, Communist nations have done nothing to warrant Kagetorian hostilities. It is not my wish to wage war on nations for no reason.

It is my earnest hope that your actions will inspire your Gothic peers to follow in your footsteps and find honor and reason the proper guides to their policies. With dreams of hope and peace, I bid you good day, and I am now proud to consider you my peer.

If you want help with something, simply send me a telegram. I'll do my best to respond intelligently, and if I can't I'll refer you to someone who can.
Caladan Imperium||Montgomery Broadcasting [EII]

Aligeretha
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aligeretha » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:28 pm

Blood Tower, Ephemerii (Capital of the Eternal Empire)

Ephemera gave the young vampire an annoyed glanced and said "No I have no intention of making a public statement on the situation between the Grand World Order and Automagfreek." the Empress of All Vampires then cocked her head slightly and then added, "For the moment at least, the situation hasn't reached the point where the Eternal Empire would have to be involved."

The ancient vampire woman then gave the flunky from the foreign relations department a very slight smile to keep him from pissing himself, just because you were a ruthless monster that could kill on reflex didn't mean that you couldn't be nice.

Where the situation allowed for it of course.

As the random aide from the Foreign Relations Office left the presence of his absolute ruler, she then tapped her nails on the lovely oakwood desk before glancing at the hardcopy reports given to her about the situation. "Let it... mature for now." she mused to herself before taking the documents and placing them on a strange black pillar off to the side of the room.

A few seconds later the documents were destroyed by nano-machines.
The Eternal Empire of Aligeretha
Her Imperial Majesty Ephemera, Empress of All Vampires, Autocrat of the Empire, Supreme Commander of the Imperial Armed Forces, Holder of the Allegiance of the Werewolf Tribes, Friend to the Fae, Protector of the Variants, and Most Blessed of the Gods of the Blood Rites.
Eternal Empire of Aligeretha Factbook
Embassy Program of the Eternal Empire of Aligeretha

Birkaine
Minister

Founded: Jan 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Birkaine » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:45 pm

"Well, look at that" General Yulianov said with a somewhat satisfied voice "The traitors are getting attacked by the Freeks now. I have waited so much time for this... Can you transmit the codes to Unit Dvorak?"
<<Vojnagrad is in position to send the codes>> He heard a cold voice from the other side <<They've already been prepared.... with Legioner coming back home there is not a lot of attention you need to worry about, General>>
"Excellent" The General said with a smirk "Do not be gentle"

He continued to speak over his phone, as he looked at the pollution-choked urban landscape in front of him, almost completely surrounded by smog. Cars filled the streets below, and aircraft filled the skies. The population of Birkaine had been pretty joyous for the last weeks, with victory upon victory delivered to the Commonwealth by the Birkanian Armed Forces and the Middle Eastern Coalition. His popularity had skyrocketed, and the riches from the plundered territories overseas had only begun to make their way to Birkaine. If there was a time where the population and the military were both confident and convinced of victory it was now, and this oportunity would be best used in revenge.

Five years ago, there was a war. War had broken out in the Middle East plenty of times before; wars between religions, nations, families and ideologies, but this one was different. Birkaine had brought stability to the former terrorist state of Cyrodil after a brief if crushing struggle. This marked the formation of the Middle Eastern Coalition, or MEC; Birkaine's overseas military for the protection of the colonial territories. The hardest test the MEC ever underwent was a massive rebellion of the former islamic rullers trying to reinstate themselves in the power. They had been well equipped and trained, but trough simple strategy and the darkness of the night, Birkanian night vision equipment and attack helicopters proves superior to religions conviction and fanatic fury.

What made this uprising notable was that it had in fact been founded by an external source, in exchange for the terrorists promising all of Cyrodil's oil, the black gold that kept the world spinning. The Griffincrest Oil Corporation. Now with the battle idealized and the terrorists buried in history, Birkaine set off for revenge based on prisoniers of the old islamic terrorist faction, going by the deceptive name of Capitalist Freedom Coalition. To Yulianov, the Grand World Order, and by extention its leader and Griffincrest executive Victor Griffith, would be the first to pay. There would be no declaration of war, no diplomatic praise to the AMF, just three submarines that promptly left one of Ferrograd's many submarine pens.
ECON (Engagement Condition):-3
-1. Total nuclear war -2. Total war -3. Large-scale war -4. Major war -5. Medium-sized conflict -6. Small conflict -7. Skirmish -8. War by proxy/economical war -9. International crisis -10. Peacetime

"When the cavalry needs cavalry someone f' up."
-Estainia

Automagfreek
Ambassador

Postby Automagfreek » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:37 pm

OOC: Crappy post, not a whole lot to do.

Well my Lord, it seems you are already winning praise. Kagetora is expressing interesting building diplomatic relations for the first time, based solely off of your decision to go after the Order instead. I must say, this.... is not what I expected, at least not this soon. Bonesplitter said with a grin, going over the briefings of the day with Vladius. The Imperial Warlord was quick to play down the development, however. As pleasant as it may be, it doesn't change a thing about how I plan to conduct myself in the affairs of this Empire. I plan to remain a man of honor and principle, unswayed by opinion or outrage alike. Wars such as this are moral contests, they are won in the temples before they are ever fought. We were on the wrong side from the outset, but by the Gods I have made things right. To me, that's all that matters.

Marv nodded in agreement, for words were not needed. He was already starting to respect his new boss, but maintained reservations that it was merely a facade, a means to an end that would further his personal ambition. However, his focus for now would be on helping to direct the war effort, which would soon be underway in full force. Zander's 75,000 strong army would soon be entering Tyrrhenian waters, and his ships began to move into combat formations as they maintained a slow and steady speed in order to close the distance between himself and Brinks, who carried an additional 25,000 men. Brinks' original role was to stay in support/reserve, but the more Bonesplitter thought about it the more he was sure that they would be needed, and as such he would be leaving his two Warchiefs with no reserve forces. Vidimir Breathstealer was organizing his 200,000 man force at St. Freeksburg back in Automagfreek proper, but would not be able to provide any means of support for weeks until he arrived.

1300 hours
International waters near the southeastern border of Tyrrhenia

Alright men, lets get preparations underway. Zander said as he moved about the bridge, studying the latest satellite imagery and intelligence reports coming in from both AMF and Tyrrhenia. Chaos was already beginning to unfold around Order territory, and as such Zander instructed a half dozen of his submarines to venture forward for miles in order to passively scan the waters and search for any foes in hiding. Silently, quickly, the Supremacy subs slipped out from their underwater formation at the head of the fleet and began to dive down into the blackened deep, while those who remained would continue to sail in formation and protect the surface fleet from aggressors before they could threaten the transports, carriers, and other important ships. While this was going on, aerial patrols were nearly doubled. The Stratosfighter II's that lingered in small formations high above the fleet below were soon joined by additional planes stacked at various altitudes, while AWACS flew further out in order to passively scan for radar waves. Zander would attempt to maintain the element of surprise as long as he could and avoid going active with his more powerful long range radar until the time was right, though his shorter range radar and LIDAR systems were constantly working.

There was not much more Zander could do at this point as his navigator informed him they were now entering Tyrrhenian waters, for he was still a day and a half to two days hard sail away from his foes. As he continued to close the distance between himself and land, his ships gradually spread themselves out into their combat positions while those who would be commencing the landing were briefed as to how they would be assaulting the shore. The 6th Navy would be tasked with dispatching ground elements of the 1st Sentinel Marine Expeditionary Force, who would serve as the tip of the spear and pave the way for advance teams from the 611th Sentinel Corps and the 502nd Legion to land and drive the amphibious assault further inland. The 502nd was home to some of Zander's most battle hardened Sentinels, who's very presence on the battlefield would tip the balance if the Sentinel Marines in the 1st Expeditionary Force found themselves in a pitched battle.

The seasoned Warchief also expected his foe to fight dirty in order to beat back the Sentinel assault, and he had already read reports of conventional ICBM's being flung about from both sides of the conflict, and as such his weapons officers were briefed accordingly. It was unclear whether the enemy would resort to nuclear or chemical warfare (biological warfare was dismissed because it is not a fast acting solution), and NBC gear would most certainly be at the ready in case of any eventualities. Chemical weapons were also on hand in large volumes both in missile and shell form in case the assaulting Sentinels found themselves overwhelmed, and countless dozens of nuclear missiles on his submarines alone would be enough to reduce the entire country to ruin. He prayed his adversaries were not that stupid.
Last edited by Automagfreek on Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ozymos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ozymos » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:44 pm

OANSC (Ozymosian Aerospace & Naval Surveillance Center)
Somwhere In The Layte Highlands
Ozymos, Tyrrhenia

When the red light lit up a second time, coupled to a second red light blinking in unison, Druses was worried. Waking Matius again, and showing him the data, they quickly began to try and get the nearest satelite in the area to give them the surveillance footage. When the footage finally came through, Druses collapsed into a heap on the floor. The clatter woke the third man, Varian Oranius, who walked over to Matius and watched the footage of the warfleet slowly entering Tyrrhenian waters.

"Holy mother of God" was all he could say as he watched in awe-struck terror, his hand feeling for the red phone on the desk.

---

"What?"

A voice on the other end spoke incoherently

"Where?"

The voice spoke again

"And when was this?"

And again

"Damnit!" the man holding the phone slammed it down, the crash echoing around the near-empty room. Silence descended once again as the culprit rubbed his hands together in frustration. He looked up at the other man in the room

"That was OANSC" he said to the man "They've got eyes on an unidentified warfleet heading in our general area"

"What do you want to do, Sir?" the other man asked, without moving from his chair

Silence descended again. It hung for a moment, and then the man broke it

"Send one of our E-5's out to find out their intentions" Gaskell ordered "And make sure they have a fighter escort"

"I'll get it done right away, Sir" the General replied, pulling out a cell phone.
Last edited by Ozymos on Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

My 3rd Floor Flat
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby My 3rd Floor Flat » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:34 am

From The Department Of Inter To Extra National Managemental Affairs
The Desk Of The As-Yet-Untitled-Ruler Of The 3rd Floor Flat
Steven Antony Kyzburg
Encryption: Ultra High/Secure
To The Desk Of Lord Vladius Dreadfire
Imperial Warlord of the New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek

Dear sir,

We here at the Disputed Territories of the 3rd Floor Flat hereby commend your brave and glorious nation for doing what needs to be done on the international scene. For too long the Grand World Order has run amock upon the international scene crushing nations that have done nothing more than believe in what they will, to give their citizens a chance to be what they want to be, but instead, the Grand World Order, a self titled imperialistic realm which adds new meaning to the term facist, crushes their hopes and dreams for no reason at all.

The world, we are sure, has your back, both morally and diplomatically, providing aid where it can, we would give asistance if we could, but alas we are too small on the international scene, indeed, our glorious nation does not even feature on the Map Of The World.

We bid you and your people good luck in combating this menance, we bid you glory and strength when in the odds of undisputable horrors in the G.W.O it seems as if an attempt to save its population from a cprrupt regime is all but futile. We are sure that you will press on, saving and liberating an entire populace, as well as an entire coalition of nations that have been suppressed beneath it.

For ultimatly, and inevitbably, the harsh concrete foundations of a domineering corrupt oppressive government will give way to the natural, free flowing entities of freedom, liberty and self determination. We put our hopes with you to continue this march onwards to a greater world.

All the best for your realm and it's people,
The As-yet-Untitled-Ruler Of The 3rd Floor Flat,
Last edited by My 3rd Floor Flat on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nadkor wrote: One of the things you'll notice about the BBC is that it gets accused of bias by everyone.

Mad hatters in jeans wrote:
Crabulonia wrote:^ Very pleased that 3rd Floor Flat is voting same as I.

3rd floor flat is pretty sharp so you can count yourself lucky.

Arivada
Senator

Founded: Jun 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Arivada » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:19 pm

Official message from the Arivadian government:

We condemn this act of aggression. Not just because we have good relations with The Grand World Order but you are invading a nation that is being invaded. We highly suggest before risking to sent thousands to their deaths on both sides you consider the cost and attempt diplomacy.

We the Nationalist Confederation of Arivada has been known to be a militaristic nation but those statements are false as of fairly recently. With the recent increase in conflicts we have been trying to make the sides attempt for diplomacy before condemning thousands to millions of soldiers.

We will not deploy troops against you unless you deliberately harm our forces defending The Grand World Order, whom is defending themselves from Stoklomolvi, or attack our interests/ civilians in The Grand World Order.
Army-40,000,000
National Guard-5,000,000
Marine Corp Rangers-5,000,000
States Milita-5,000,000
Navy-1,200 ships, 5 Million Personnel
Air Force-12,000 Planes, 5 million personnel

Belkaland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 26, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby Belkaland » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:48 pm

The Grand Principality of Belkaland
Grand Duke Razgriz von Demon

To: The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek
CC:: Anti-GWO Coliation
Subject: Declaration of Support

To the New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek and Anti-GWO Coliation,

While we will not provide military support, rest assured that the Grand Principality of Belkaland supports your nobel cause. I have long thought that the 'Grand World Order' was a stain on this world, but due to political & military issues, did not act. However, I do not believe my nation's involvement would even be needed, due to the fragile state that the 'Grand World Order' hides under their pompousness.

They are not Grand, as they have nothing to be Grand about. They are not Orderly, as their nation is in chaos, abet hidden by the government. And they are not Worldly, they do not rule the world and never will. Thus the 'Grand World Order' is simply a wet paper tiger that is just waiting for gravity to pull it down. I believe the Freakish Empire to be that gravity in this case, as such, I wish them the best of... Well, luck isn't even needed, but best of luck anyway.

Sincerly,
Razgriz von Demon
Grand Duke of the Grand Principality of Belkaland
The Grand Empire of Belkaland
Ruler: Großkaiserin Katharina von Bora

United Gordonopia
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:26 pm

Encrypted Message
Encryption: Maximum

To: The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek
Attn: Lord Vladius Dreadfire

As a sign of goodwill by the Gordonopian Government for your nation's decision to fight against the Grand World Order, the Prime Minister has requested the deployment of the 2nd platoon of the 5th S.P.A.R.T.A.N. company to aid your cause. As you may or may not know, the S.P.A.R.T.A.N.s are United Gordonopia's most elite fighting force, and quite possible some of the best soldiers in the world. They will be quite useful for special operations missions, should any take place.

If the coordinates of your fleet can be provided, a transport aircraft can hopefully arrive at its location within a day and a half. The S.P.A.R.T.A.N.s are well armed, with each using some variation of the R2 rifle family. Additionally, each S.P.A.R.T.A.N. is armored with modern silicon carbide armor, ensuring that they will fight for as long as their bodies will allow them, which is guaranteed to be a very long time.

Please relay the coordinates of the fleet over this encryption.

Sincerely,

Major General David Milan
S.P.A.R.T.A.N. Command
Last edited by United Gordonopia on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If you ever have an RPing question, please TG me about it.
Also Known as Kazmr

Host: Baptism of Fire 51, 53
Third Place: Cup of Harmony 56
Semi-Finalist: World Cup 63

Fighter4u
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 11, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Fighter4u » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:24 pm

To:Lord Vladius Dreadfire

Today, I have received shocking news today, that The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek who we have just recently opened relationships with by joining the New Alliance Treaty Organization has declared war on our long time ally the Grand World Order for as interpret it, for being too fascist. You blame the Grand World Word for invading the young communist scum that still rises in the unlighted back waters of the world, you blame the Grand World Order, leader of the Imperial Fascist Alliance for giving us Fascists a bad name. In the same breath you not only ordered your fleet to abort their invasion of the last bastion of Communism in the world but to invade the beacon of Fascism, the same nation that has been declared upon by the commies hordes themselves. How can you claim to be a fascist nation when by all appearances you are helping the communist hordes over thrown one of the finest examples of fascism in the known world?

You also claim The Grand World Order invades nations without just cause and that you are different from your brother who randomly invaded other nations during his rule. Yet your first act is to start a invasion with a nation that has caused you no harm. And if my nation government understands it quite right. You do this to seek favor and approval from the democratic fools of the world. Fools who only purpose should be to seek the favor of the fascist nations of the world. Or risked being crushed by our might of arms.

As the Fighter4u representative to the Automagfreek nation. I must ask you to end your declaration of war on The Grand World Order and stop all aggressive moves against our ally. Well we would bitterly regret if our nation first contact with your fine nation is with the jackboots of war and not the hand of peace as we had hope. Well we would hate having to fight a fellow fascist nation. We will defend our long term ally over a nation we suspect is just a sheep hiding in wolf clothes.

Please note a battle fleet was dispatched to the Grand World Order to defend it from its would be communism invaders. But do not think that they will only engage communists, they have orders to defend the Grand World Order from all aggression. Please, end this foolish war before it begins.
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

About the U.S invading Canada.
New Manvir wrote:
greed and death wrote:Kill the commies, seize all banking assets.

Well, knowing America's sense of Geography, we'll have you guys marching into the Gulf of Mexico before you realize you've made a mistake.

Mallorea and Riva should resign.

MODERATORS READ YOUR TG's WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION.

The Grand World Order
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand World Order » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:56 pm

((OOC: The electricity to my home has been cancelled- I'm accessing NS from a computer other than my own. Please note that I will not be back for a few more days- I still will be able to do minor things, but as RPs typically require quality posts that take rather long to compose, I will not be able to make new posts on this thread. I'll be back soon.))
United States Marine Corps Non-Commissioned Officer turned Private Military Contractor
Basque American
NS's only post-apoc, neo-western, cassette-punk, conspiracy-laden, pseudo-mystic Fascist UN-clone utopia

The Grand World Order
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand World Order » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Official Response of the Fascist Federation of the Grand World Order

This recent declaration has been disappointing.

The Freeks have stated that they will be attacking the Federation for being too aggressive- keep in mind, this is the Freekish Empire speaking. The Federation has been condemned by them for attacking the "weak and defenseless," while these people actively form war councils and seek to murder our people. Note that the Federation was not always so active in the extermination of leftist vermin. Only after repeated assaults on our sovereignty, the killing of our people, and condemnation from the filthy leftists did we finally decide that they cannot be tolerated. Leftism cannot be granted a safe haven in this world, for it will prove a breeding ground for would-be revolutionaries who would go out and spread their ideologies to the weaker states.

Then these weaker states become more powerful and set out to attack us, the Fascists and other civilized cultures. While they may not have much of a force projection capability at first, they will. They will grow into an army of communist nations capable of providing a threat, especially when banded together, to the civilized peoples of the world. Without pre-emptive action, these leftist nations, these infections, turn into a larger problem. In other words, we seek to treat the cold rather than the pneumonia. We do this in the interest of protecting the people of nations such as ours from the violent revolutionary leftists, who, as said before, may not be a threat at first, but they most certainly become one when they rally together and grow in power.

We have viewed the Freeks as fellow authoritarians in the fight against democratic fools and their beloved Communists, and it saddens us to find that a nation we viewed as a friend has now turned their machines of war against us. But do not think that we are desperate, for the Federation is not a society of cowards. While we find it counter-productive and unfortunate to fight another civilized country, we will defend ourselves.

Province of Tyrrhenia, GWO

The Federal forces stationed in Tyrrhenia were relatively small for the security threats in the region. Even still it most certainly was a force to be reckoned with. The number of personnel was enough to form an entire combat legion, Legion XIII, with auxiliary forces and support, for a total of approximately 68,000 men. The province was also home to roughly 6,500,000 people- there was bound to be a sizable amount of dedicated Civilian Militia and resisting citizens, along with CCU officers, and the State Volontari numbered in at around 7,000, but was steadily growing with the population. Most of Legion XIII was ethnically Italian, though obviously there still was a fair amount of other ethnic groups mixed in, and the Legion still fit the stereotype that grenadiers usually were Scotsmen.

There wasn't much on the beaches as far as defenses went. While some Provinces in the GWO had put mind-boggling amounts of fortifications, Tyrrhenia's beaches only sported a few bunkers every so often, and all of them seemed to be empty, save for the occasional scout or observation team. However, just beyond the sand was a wall of thick vegetation. While, of course, a person could easily enter the forest, armored combat and mechanized transport would be difficult for this area. Fortunately for both forces, this forest had rather large clearings in it that would permit much easier transportation.

The climate of GWO Tyrrhenia was relatively tropical, providing a stark contrast to Magna Polis and much of the GWO. This, of course, didn't mean that it didn't rain almost excessively, in fact, it rained almost every day.

In the cities, the effects of war were already visible. Civilian Militia members had already made fortifications to many buildings, slowly turning the magnificent infrastructure of the Federation into a giant deathtrap. Combat air patrols had already been going for some time, complete with AWACs and EW support. At this moment, the Federation was simply preparing and waiting for the Freeks.

In the GWO's territorial waters, the Navy, just like the troops on the ground, was already prepared to face down a threat. The fleet was being led by the FWS George III, an arsenal ship with two arsenal barges in tow.

Count-Baron Andrew Fitzgerald was the man in charge of GWO Tyrrhenia and its one Province. He had previously been a member of the Gedanke-Polizei, but as no one knew of the GP itself, everyone believed that he was a former Federal Guardsman, as so many GWO diplomats and lower officials were. If he got his State through this invasion, he would be the third Count or Count-Baron to fight off such a larger nation. Count Wilhelm Krieger of Iron had fought against the Allaneans; Count-Baron Michael Nason of Magna Polis had fought God knows how many invasions off, many of them by nations much more powerful than the Federation itself.

At this moment, the Federation was simply preparing and waiting for an attack, should one eventually come.
Basque American

MassPwnage
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 26, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby MassPwnage » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:58 pm

"When was it ever about communism, fascism or capitalism or any of the wretched -isms that plague this world of ours? " asked the Great Leader Li as he sat cross legged on a bamboo mat. The greenhouse he was in stretched into the horizon and was overflowing with thousands of plants in riotously colorful bloom.

"Never, it wasn't ever about that, but--" The Great Leader's granddaughter, Zia Oaika paced about back and forth in front of him.

"What about cannibalism? Isn't that an -ism too? Or maybe moral nihilism? What about our -isms Zia? Yours and mine."

"What does the Grand World Order have to do with--" began Zia.

The Great Leader cut off the young Chief of the Tribal Council again. "We have to embrace our -isms. The Grand World Order embraces fascism, and our friends in Automagfreek embrace totalitarianism. Now Zia, what are our -isms?"

"Well, umm...I umm..."

"Cannibalism, Militarism, Naturalism, Shamanism and Tribalism. Those are the foundations of our nation Zia, and as detestable as they are, they are our -isms. They belong to us, and it is our duty and our nature to uphold those -isms. Our invasion of the Grand World Order would serve our -isms well."

"I suppose that we could get some forces together", acknowledged Zia.

"Yes we can. There's a whole nation of fresh bodies out there. The Grand World Order would make for a fine feast, would they not?"

Zia shook her head. "They'd taste stringy. All the fascists are stringy and tough."

"Nothing slow cooking can't cure. Now go and bring forth my fleets and armies." The Great Leader waved his granddaughter off.

~*~*~
"Grand World Order. Fun." Canoness Adjene Rose, head of the Basilisk Temple, read the email from Zia. The Tribal Council wanted a feasibility study on assisting the Freeks in the invasion of Grand World Order by Tuesday.

It could be done, that was for certain. There was nothing stopping Mazara Palani from sending an expedition force to help the Freeks invade. Only problem was...

There were many problems. The military was in a precarious state, with its budget stretched deeply.

But GWO was close to Mazara Palani. Its people were ripe for rape and pillage. The Canoness made the phone call.

Bonesplitter picked up the phone, a simple "Hello? How may I be of service?" all he offered forth. He was neither annoyed nor hostile to the call, but curious as to why he was being contacted by the Mazara of all people.

"This is Adejene Rose, Canoness of the Basilisk Temple. Our intelligence services tell us you're about to invade Grand World Order. Perhaps we can be of assistance."

Marv paused for a second, then replied rather generically: "While we feel that the Freekish detachment en route to the Order is sufficient to accomplish our goals, we, of course, would gladly welcome any assistance you wish to provide. I'd like to get a better understanding of what your intentions and goals are concerning the Order, since we're unaware of any previously existing tensions between your two countries."

"Shit, now who needs tensions when we can have lunch?" chuckled Adejene.

"Heh, point taken." Said Bonesplitter with a chuckle. "If it's consumption you seek, in every literal sense, then I see no real reason to turn your offer for support down. As you may know, Zander is our commanding Warchief for the assault against the Order, and your commanders should of course get in touch with him and draft appropriate plans. For now he'll be holding in a blockade formation around the enemy until the last of our deployed reinforcements arrive, so that should give your forces time to link up."

"Alright, since your forces are leading the charge, tell me what extra forces you need and I'll put something together. I'm guessing you'll need amphibious forces, planes, logistics and fire support."

"Exactly, all of the above. Carriers will be a must, and we need additional ground troops to serve as reserve units since all of ours will be deployed to the front lines. Logistics and fire support is, of course, always welcome."

Adejene wrote some notes down on the back of an old memo. "Alright, we are willing to match your contribution of 3,000 ships in addition to an amphibious engineering group for the placement of artificial harbors and an ocean based logistic platform thrown in for good measure."

"Excellent. Do you present any terms for such assistance?" Bonesplitter was eager to see just what the Mazara would ask of him in return.

"80% of any prisoners of war captured by Freekish forces, with our pick of women and young children, as well as 50% of any proceeds gained via unilateral extracurricular financial transactions performed by your forces in the theater of combat. Does that sound fair?"

"It sounds fair, but I expect your forces to perform admirably and shoulder their workload accordingly. And I cannot promise they will all return to you alive and unharmed, that is for them to decide. And with that, I bid you good day. I shall inform Zander of this development at once, and he will be expecting your fleets."

"Well, have fun with that. I'll get to work."

With that Adejene hung up. So they were going in.

Ozymos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ozymos » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:28 pm

The blue water of the South Mediterranican Sea was quiet this morning. A small fishing boat chugged gently along in the calm seas, the men aboard in cheery spirits as they deployed their nets. However, their attention was drawn from the fishing as the roar of jet engines filled the air. Two navalised Eurofighter Typhoons belted past them, turning towards the source of the large fleet. As the fishermen followed the fighters movement, they saw the massive fleet.

The two Eurofighters passed the fleet, being careful to keep their distance. The pilot of the lead, Gp Capt. Thormoor Giermund, looked down on the fleet below him

"Jesus Sweet Christ" he whispered to himself

<<"Sparrow Lead, is this the Freekish fleet, over?">> he heard his wingman, Flt. Lt. Vigunn call over the radio, his voice rather panicked for a Navy Officer

"Sparrow 2, I think so, unless there's another warfleet* in Tyrrhenian Waters, over" Thormoor replied. He knew why he was here, and attempted hailing the Freekish fleet

"Attention Freekish vessels, this is Lt. Cmdr Thormoor Giermund of the Ozymosian Fleet Air Arm" he stated "As you are in Tyrrhenian waters, we wish to enquire as to your intentions, over"

He looked down on the vessels again, waiting for a reply, making sure to keep a decent distance between them and him.

(*I believe there are lots of warfleets in Tyr right now - there's a regional war going on!)
Last edited by Ozymos on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:34 am, edited 7 times in total.

Gibet
Minister

Founded: Oct 05, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gibet » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:30 am

" Herr Hess! This report just came in from intelligence. Apparently, there's a war fleet on the move towards our allies, The Grans World Order. It's a Freekish Fleet." It was Aberwer Leutenant, Aldo von Paulas. "What! When was this fleet spotted?" Hess asked as he got out of his chair. "About five hours ago, Sir." "What, dammit! Why wasn't I informed of this earlier?" "Because, we didn't quite know what it was until now." Aldo said as he backed up. "Well, what are you standing around for? get this over to the Grand World Order at once and mobilize our fleets! We're getting in on this war!" Hess said as he headed towards the door. Aldo stood there not knowing what to do. Then, he took off towards the Comms center.
Gott Mit Uns!

Automagfreek
Ambassador

Postby Automagfreek » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:23 pm

Zander was surprised to hear of the Mazara commitment to the war effort, and even more surprised to hear of what they demanded for their assistance. Unbelievable.... he said as he shook his head in disappointment. My guess is that this has turned more into a PR exercise than anything else, with Vladius trying to forge ties with countries we previously have had little to no interaction with....at the expense of our glory.... But down to his very bones Zander was a good soldier and would follow his orders regardless, and until the Mazara were able to rally to his position he was told to maintain a blockade of the Order. As this was being put into effect, warplanes from the nearby island of Ozymos flew by and established contact, wanting to know why exactly a massive Freekish fleet was in their neighborhood.

Attention, this is Warchief Zander of the 2nd Cohort, under command of Imperial Warlord Vladius Dreadfire. Our intentions are to seek out and eliminate all traces of The Grand World Order within this sector, and as such we will not be engaging any nation that has declared neutrality in this conflict, or is not directly opposing our forces. We will respect the boundaries of Ozymos and refrain from encroaching upon them, that is our solemn vow.

It was clear that the Order had no intention of sallying forth and meeting the Freeks at sea, and would thus be biding their time, or so it seemed. Satellite intelligence revealed troops massing in strategic areas throughout the territory, and RORSATS provided the position of enemy air and sea assets, and combined with AWACS and ship based OTH radar, Zander would know clearly what he was facing down. His near 3,000 ship fleet began to break off into smaller task forces in order to properly establish their blockade some 2,000nm from the coast, remaining out of engagement range. For now, Supremacy class submarines would venture out far from the established perimeter and begin scanning the waters for threats, as well as to engage ships heading to and from the Order's territory. Combat air patrols were doubled, and all hands aboard the warships were in a state of heightened alertness as they continued to make checks and preparations for the coming assault.

There wasn't much to do now except wait for the arrival of the Mazara, and to cut the Order off from the rest of the world.

OOC: Ozymos, I'm going to assume that this is taking place before you joined NATO, or else there wouldn't be a need to worry.
Last edited by Automagfreek on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ozymos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ozymos » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:28 pm

Automagfreek wrote:OOC: Ozymos, I'm going to assume that this is taking place before you joined NATO, or else there wouldn't be a need to worry.

[OOC: Likewise.]

"What did he say?" Vincent Jodoin asked, listening to the radio relay from ground control. It went silent as the controllers asked their question to the fighter pilots again. Then the radio crackled again;

<<"Sir, that's confirmed - the Freekish Fleet is intending to invade the Tyrrhenian province of The Grand World Order">> the controller replied.

The room, which included Jodoin, the Prime Minister, and the Defence Minister, along with a couple of aides and junior ministers, was silent. Words couldn't quite make it out of the Prime Minister's mouth. He simply stuttered

"W-w-well, I guess we should send them the proper response" Jodoin finally managed to blurt out, as an aide handed him a piece of paper

"What's this?" he asked the aide, having read it quickly "NATO?"

---

"Yes Sir, I understand" Giermund replied, having heard the controller relay the message to them. He moved the stick, Vigunn sticking close on his wing as they made a final pass of the Freekish fleet before turning for home. As they did, Giermund made one final contact to Zander.

"Warchief Zander, this is Lt. Cmdr Giermund" he began "Thank you for your co-operation. May I wish you good luck, and bon voyage"
Last edited by Ozymos on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Grand World Order
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand World Order » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:13 am

GWO Tyrrhenia

The GWO Fleet, separate from Legion XIII for all organizational means, had taken no offensive action- if this fight was to occur, it would be the Freeks who started it. This, of course, didn't mean they weren't moving into defensive formations and preparing for any sort of attack. In a short time, the Fleet had been ready to sally forth, but anyone who knew the situation knew that the Federation was simply waiting for a first strike.

Tyrrhenia Office of the Baron

Count-Baron Fitzgerald had retreated to his office after a meeting with local commanders regarding various strategies et cetera- he had no family to speak of, but he was more than eager to meet an old enemy within his office. He sunk himself into his chair, opened a compartment in his desk and pulled out a small blue and white box. After opening it, he produced a small needle before holding it up and quietly saying to himself, "They all go away in the end..." With a tourniquet firmly around his arm, the needle made its way towards his arm- only to be flung across the room, shattering against a low table. Fitzgerald had been battling heroin addiction for years, and wasn't about to give up his soberness. However, the stress of the situation had been bearing down on him, a direct opposite of the gung-ho, patriotic, fierce disposition of many soldiers under his regional jurisdiction.

Meanwhile, across the rest of the nation, people were wondering as to the actual, definite reason the Freeks had decided to attack GWO Tyrrhenia. Some had assumed it was a bid to impress the likes of Allanea and other democratic nations and alliances, others had claimed that it was some sort of a test to see the material of the "Orderian" people in some awkward gang initiation-esque course of action. However, to the Government, it mattered little what the motives were; they were attacking, attempting to put hostile forces on GWO soil, and had to be repulsed. Analysts had suggested it would be a relatively balanced fight if the current forces were to suddenly engage, especially when compared to earlier attempts at destroying the Order.
Basque American

Automagfreek
Ambassador

Postby Automagfreek » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:04 am

The Mazara are taking longer than expected.... Zander was visibly annoyed at the delay being suffered, as he had wasted precious time sitting around maintaining a blockade while he could have been driving ashore. The enemy naturally had been given more time to prepare, but given the tight quarantine being held at sea for some time, Zander suspected that the enemy would be feeling the pinch by now. Satellite intel over the past several weeks had pinpointed the positions of the GWO navy, who up until this point had not made any attempt to drive the Freeks from their blockading positions at sea. This however could not take into account whatever submarines the Order was currently fielding, though it was decided that it was of reasonable risk to proceed ahead with a first round of sub based attacks.

The Supremacy class submarines holding at the outer reaches of the defensive picket line began to advance forward, silently scanning the waters for hidden threats and clearing the way for those who would follow behind and engage their foes. There would be a small window of opportunity to attack from long range when Freekish RORSATS passed overhead, and nearly a dozen submarines began to rise closer to the surface and prepare to launch their missiles. When the satellite made its orbit over the area, the first round of sub-launched, long range, sea skimming anti-shipping missiles was sent forth to decisively engage the capital ships that the Order had at sea; such as their carriers, EW craft, and heavy missile boats. A subsequent volley was fired off about thirty seconds later to follow up the first strike, and after the missiles were loosed the submarines quickly returned to the depths and advanced deeper into enemy waters. Many miles away, the Freekish fleets began to close in on the hostile coast, sending up scores of additional fighter craft to assist in taking control of the skies.

AWACS already in the air provided a detailed picture of what the Freekish pilots would have to deal with, and along with the passing RORSATS Zander had a rather clear picture of what he was up against. Stratosfighter II's were stacked at varrying altitudes ranging from 70,000 feet and downward, with Sea Scorpion multi-role fighters closer to the water and Stratosfighter II-E's lingering about, ready to bombard enemy scanners and guidance systems once the fighting started. Backing them up was a compliment of some 1,000 warships from Zander's total force, who began advancing towards the shore in unison from their semi-circle blockade position they had maintained. The troop transports would be left in the rear for the time being until the warships and aircraft could open up an area sufficient to stage landings, but they were well protected by the remaining combatants in order to protect the Sentinels inside from a surprise attack.

With his eyes still on the horizon looking for the Mazara, Zander continued to sail forward and prepare his crews for their first long range missile volley. Soon the planes in the air would have their opportunity to engage long before the warships would be in range, but nonetheless all preparations were being made. Defensive systems were brought fully online as well as the full assortment of ECM, both ship and airborne. Sir, first round of missiles is en route, ETA: momentarily. 1st Squadron is preparing Skewer missiles and is taking up attack positions, with 3rd and 4th Squadrons in flanking positions. Thus far everything was going as planned, though none would be able to predict what would happen in the minutes and hours ahead.

Tkdkidsx2
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tkdkidsx2 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Marcel Anthonys, the newly elected benevolent leader of the Order was standing at upon the balcony of the western wing of the Presidential Citadel. He gazed across, peering into the distance, hoping to glean some useful hint from the soft scene. It was for naught, and he turned around, taking in the sight of his office once again. It had numerous art pieces, hanged all around. A few were graphic depictions of the "Christian Slaughter", an event that had reduced the nation's population by nearly half.

Marcel paced his office, searching for the answer to his problem. A problem he didn't have the capacity to fix. The Order was in something resembling revolt, the entire market system was stagnating, and plummeting ever-so quickly deeper and deeper into an abyss, one he feared they could not crawl from. Not simply that, either. The Freeks issued a war statement, one that threatened to damage the mother country of the Grand World Order. One that would not be tolerated.

Simply put, the nation was in shambles, and nothing but complete and total devotion of it's resources to a war effort could and would mend this situation. As of now, Marcel wondered what solution there could be, that didn't threaten the Order with total destruction, and still shielded the mother country of GWO. He had no idea what to do.

Until an advisor, Vidal Michael, burst through his office door. Vidal came through, emerging like a swimmer from water, wet and panting. Marcel jolted backwards, expecting another assassin, swearing loudly. Vidal stopped for a moment, and then bent over, breathing heavily, eventually falling to his knees. Vidal himself was never fit as it was, and had recently gained enough weight to be classified 'overweight' by the Order Health Department, and anywhere of import to the Presidential Suite was a long run.

Marcel, slightly embarrased and annoyed to be startled by Vidal, swore again, and yelled, "Whatever you came here for, spit it out, man! I don't have the time to watch you pant like the dog you are!" Vidal flinched, not expecting to be yelled at, and so harshly. He stuttered at first, eventually forming coherent words, "Lord, we have finally discovered a way to keep out of the sights of the Freeks, and still defend our mother country." Marcel paused at this, wondering the solution, knowing that to get an understandable sentence out of this man, he would have to wait for Vidal to catch his breath.

After a minute full of panting and pacing Marcel asked, "Well?"

Vidal looked at Marcel with a puzzled look, and then a lightbulb flashed, "Wha- oh, the plan! We have established connections with a certain terrorist group, referred to as "World Order", essentially mimicking the name of our glorious mother country... Now, for a set pay, they would agree to fighting a war effort against the Freeks, only it wouldn't be a war, but terrorism-"

"What do you mean by terrorism?"

"Well, anything from tampering with petroleum or other vital resources to using chemical warfare to-"

"So you plan on using dishonorable tactics? For what purpose?"

"Lord, you must understand, if we commit a war effort against the Freeks, we will be swept aside as many leaves in a strong autumn breeze. We simply are not in the state to fight a conventional war against the Freeks, and, if we do commit a war effort, it will not assure the success of our Glorious Mother State's sovereignity. However, there is another oppurtunity presented in this war. We have the ability to gain land that will become 'undesirable' by the Freeks, allowing us to expand our borders and, when the Freeks encroach upon the area, international havoc can be created."

"And who formulated this plan?"

"Uhh... I did, sir."

Marcel raised his sidearm, firing a bullet that crushed the skull of the man in front of him, and painted the entire room in blood. Marcel thought for a moment, Maybe I should have taken him outside of my private offices, this is going to be a pain in the ass to clean... Either way, he left the room, telling the guards to clean the blood and see if they could remove the pungent smell that permeated the air. He didn't need to tell them what to do with the body, they would likely sell the meat at the city's market, human meat fetched a nice price to some meat vendors.

Marcel walked down the bleak, unadorned halls, surrounded by what seems to be a permanent gray dreariness. It sometimes hypnotized him, often allowing him to sleep after weeks of little to no sleep, formulating this plan to get into power so effectively. He threw those thoughts from his mind, there was far too much work to be done to think of these things.

Marcel continued, and finally found the conference room door. He grabbed the handle, and only then noticed his hands were coated in a thick film of blood. It was pointless to wipe it all off, as it coated his arm. He pulled the door open, pulling the firearm from it's holster, and holding it inside of his jacket, ready to fire. The looks he received were not shocked, but the trained eyes and arms of a zealot, devoted to their cause. And this group's cause was not to die.

Marcel's cause was just the opposite, and the three in the room fell in less than five seconds, automatic fire was helpful for some special cases. He moved through the room quickly, examining to make sure there was no one left. Later he would have logs checked, and any who survived this meeting would have themselves and their families hunted down, and all records of them would be erased from history. A plan as controversial as this could not be discovered by the public, especially not the enemies. Marcel quickly crossed to the intercom across the room, and requested another cleanup team, he wanted this room spotless, it was one of his favorite conference rooms.

He immediately departed, heading to his Suite, more specifically, his personal showers, this blood would impair any measure of subtlety.

Marcel left, refreshed from his drowning in steaming water. He collected a black satin shirt, a 'soft' kevlar vest, and a pair of bulletproof trousers. He threw them on, completing the look by attaching his customized Bolok-V automatic handgun, with a total of eighteen .30 calibre rounds jammed into the magazine. An extremely messy gun, but it was effective. For safety, he strapped a similar gun into his boot.

He strode out, as confidently as possible, and walked directly into the 'Situation Room' which essentially served as a secret communication center. Marcel spoke to the officer, who kept a 24-hour watch over the comm station, serving on-duty until he collapsed from exhaustion. Such was duty that was required; to take the position is an honorable thing to do, as many die from the sheer exhaustion and little to no medical care.

Marcel asked the woman that happened to be on duty, "Do you still have the comm link open?" She nodded slightly, and Marcel pointed to the door, a request for her to leave. She saluted him, and stepped out. Marcel walked to the comm station, and spoke into the station, "Hello, hello, this is Mark Anthony, requesting confirmation of project."

From the other side, static followed, but that was simply a code, developed for special communications. Marcel quickly totaled up the code, which said: "Project confirmed, payment confirmation required." Marcel replied, "Payment confirmed. No communication, too much static." That was all Marcel needed, those on the other side would understand. And now, to issue a public statement condemning these actions.

(((OOC: I am going to need AMG's confirmation to move on with this RP plan. Thank you for reading this horrible attempt at RPing. Good day.)))
Riaka wrote:Son, you've just entered the exciting and frightening world of religious debate. It's much like a roller coaster, in the sense that in the next few minutes there are going to many twists and turns, potential vertical inversion, a lot of crying children and someone's probably going to throw up at the end.

Wilgrove wrote:
Rambhutan wrote:Texas school book repositories are dangerous places.

JFK can attest to that! *nods*

Automagfreek
Ambassador

Postby Automagfreek » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:49 pm

OOC: Bump.

The Grand World Order
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand World Order » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:13 pm

GWO Tyrrhenia

The GWO Navy had a policy of never letting capital ships sail without several layers of smaller escort ships protecting them- for rather obvious reasons. When the missiles were finally detected by the outermost frigates and cruisers, the ships in range began spewing decoys and utilizing their Millennium CIWS guns, ECW systems, and Vircator directed EMP generators in a bid to halt the incoming munitions.

Meanwhile, several P-8 Poseidons had taken off to hunt for the enemy submarines, along with several ASW-specializing destroyers. The carriers had begun launching their aircraft; dozens of F-22Ns and EA-18Gs took to the sky to reinforce the CAPs already airborne, which included three AWACs. The F-22Ns spread out among all dimensions, though they flew in packs of three. The GWO fleet also took note of the planes at extremely high altitude- and thus prepared their THAAD and PAC-3 MIM-104 systems. AESA was being operated to its fullest capabilities. By their nature, the AESA systems would be incredibly hard to detect and jam.

The Freeks had fired first. That is precisely what the GWO wanted. Now, attacking the Freekish fleet wouldn't be considered an aggressive action, but the counter-offensive would have to wait; the Navy had more pressing issues to deal with so far.

((OOC: Oh, I forgot how much I hate Naval combat...))
Last edited by The Grand World Order on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Basque American

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents