NATION

PASSWORD

Sanctions Against the CP (Capitalist Paradise)

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Bhunam
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Sanctions Against the CP (Capitalist Paradise)

Postby Bhunam » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:31 pm

The CP has threatend my nation, my friend's nation, and many others. I am in Gangalo, but strongly support 10,000 Islands. Would anyone from 10,000 Islands stand up and support my cause for sanctions? Most of the nations within the CP are very good, but some for example like the NYMWSOB Tribe of Fastercat have threatened tinier nations. I don't want to escalate tensions. I have set my private defcon at 2, since the threat of attack is looming. :(

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:46 pm

wrong forum. try International Incidents.
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

Linux and the X
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Linux and the X » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:56 pm

The General Assembly does not deal with sanctions against specific countries. You may consider filing for a Security Council condemnation.
If you see I've made a mistake in my wording or a factual detail, telegram me and I'll fix it. I'll even give you credit for pointing it out, if you'd like.
BLUE LIVES MURDER

[violet]: Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Me, responding to a request to vote for a liberation: But... but that would blemish my near-perfect history of spitefully voting against anything the SC does!
Farnhamia: That is not to be taken as license to start calling people "buttmunch."

GPG key ID: A8960638 fingerprint: 2239 2687 0B50 2CEC 28F7 D950 CCD0 26FC A896 0638

they/them pronouns

Return to General Assembly