NATION

PASSWORD

BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT,OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Balgariia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 194
Founded: Jul 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT,OPEN]

Postby Balgariia » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:39 pm

Image
☆HOME|CATALOGS|ORDER FORMS|DISCOUNTS☆


Who are WE?
BulDefExport is a representive company of the Balgariian Defence Industries Association,with the task to manage arms export from Balgariia to other nations and represent the production of our arms industry sector ,that is available for export.

What do we DO?
We offer a huge assortiment of various weapons systems for export.You are searching for AKs,RPGs,Mi-24s?We have them.And we have made them better.

Why WE?
Because Balgariia has been known for its high quality arms manufacturing.Even if we don't have the last word in technological advancement,our reputation has been proven multiple times.Even from first-world countries.

Ok So how do I buy?(STOREFRONT RULES)
Firstly,we must clarify the rules when ordering.Follow the "Big 5":
    1)Order in proper RP fashion.Or at least use the order forms.
    2)Keep your order reasonable.No one needs 500 000 Mi-24Ms nowadays.
    3)Ask all questions in a telegram.Do not spam.PLEASE.
    4)Think what you will order.Twice. Nobody likes to receive a 5 times edited order.
    5)Don't worry.Be happy XD.


Where are your products then?
We offer much more than weapons for export.We offer the full spectrum which a defense-orientated company may provide:From simple weapons export trough repair,maintience and modernization of already existing complexes ,and up to providing education,know-how and support on a strategic level.With the needed discretion.
Here are our catalogs:

For other custom requests,please contact us:www.contacts_buldefexport.prb
OOC:Via telegram


The last step
So,we're finally here.We've began with who are we,trough what do we do... you've seen what we had to offer(You have seen our catalogs,right?),you have selected your purchase and/or contract and you're ready to fill the papers,transfer the money and establish that iron shield to protect your country and people?
List of order forms:
    Code: Select all
    [spoiler]
    [b][u]Product Request Form[/u][/b]
    (applies for a single purchase)
    [u]Nation Name:[/u]
    DEFAULT_NATION
    [u]Authority buying:[/u]
    DEFAULT_DEPARTAMENTOFDEFENCE
    [u]Products(and their amount and desired add-ons )[/u]
    [list]PRODUCT_1(x10)(+ADDON_NAME1;ADDON_NAME2)
    PRODUCT_2(x10)(+ADDON_NAME1;ADDON_NAME2)[/list]
    [u]Products price:[/u]
    XXXXXX NSD
    [u]Applicable discounts:[/u]
    DISCOUNT_NAME1 (-X%)
    [/spoiler]
    Code: Select all
    [spoiler]
    [b][u]Product Request Form[/u][/b]
    (applies for a continious supply for a specific period of time)
    [u]Nation Name:[/u]
    DEFAULT_NATION
    [u]Authority buying:[/u]
    DEFAULT_DEPARTAMENTOFDEFENCE
    [u]Products(and their amount PER MONTH and desired add-ons )[/u]
    [list]PRODUCT_1(x10)(+ADDON_NAME1;ADDON_NAME2)
    PRODUCT_2(x10)(+ADDON_NAME1;ADDON_NAME2)[/list]
    [u]Products price:[/u]
    XXXXXX NSD
    [u]Applicable discounts:[/u]
    DISCOUNT_NAME1 (-X%)
    [u]Time of contract:[/u]
    1 YEAR
    [/spoiler]
    Code: Select all
    [spoiler]
    [b][u]Product Request Form[/u][/b]
    (applies for a single purchase)
    [u]Nation Name:[/u]
    DEFAULT_NATION
    [u]Authority buying:[/u]
    DEFAULT_DEPARTAMENTOFDEFENCE
    [u]Products(DPR )[/u]
    [list]PRODUCT_1
    PRODUCT_2[/list]
    [u]Applicable discounts:[/u]
    DISCOUNT_NAME1 (-X%)
    [/spoiler]

You sure you want to ignore our discounts?!
BulDefExport has a system of discounts for our most loyal clients!You don't want to miss this opportunity ,don't you?
    If your nation has:
    Three orders(-5%)
    Five orders(-7%)
    10+ orders(-10%)
    Large order (100 million NSD+)(-10%)
    Embassy in PRB (-15%)
    Special Discounts(-15 to -50%)

Image
Last edited by Balgariia on Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:26 am, edited 56 times in total.
Balgariian Embassy Program | BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT|OPEN] | Surplus Weapons Sale(CLOSED) | Balgariia United Media Portal
Balgariia United Media Portal|Greek-Turkish war ended afrer 4 months of conflict|Minister of foreign afairs Andrea Gospodinova attends the Istanbul peace treaty|KamAZ plans the construction of a factory line in Balgariia.|Joint russian-balgariian government will rule the federal republic of Volga Balgariia.|The Federal republic of Volga Balgariia will stay in the Russian Federation.|Balkanpetrol opens 100th gas station in Balgariia,Balkantourist opens first restaurant outside of Balgariia-in Minsk,Belarus|

User avatar
Balgariia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 194
Founded: Jul 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Balgariia » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:41 pm

We may produce variants of our firearms ,suited for different ammunition,if needed.
Balgariian Embassy Program | BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT|OPEN] | Surplus Weapons Sale(CLOSED) | Balgariia United Media Portal
Balgariia United Media Portal|Greek-Turkish war ended afrer 4 months of conflict|Minister of foreign afairs Andrea Gospodinova attends the Istanbul peace treaty|KamAZ plans the construction of a factory line in Balgariia.|Joint russian-balgariian government will rule the federal republic of Volga Balgariia.|The Federal republic of Volga Balgariia will stay in the Russian Federation.|Balkanpetrol opens 100th gas station in Balgariia,Balkantourist opens first restaurant outside of Balgariia-in Minsk,Belarus|

User avatar
Balgariia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 194
Founded: Jul 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Balgariia » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:41 pm

Reserved for expansion
Balgariian Embassy Program | BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT|OPEN] | Surplus Weapons Sale(CLOSED) | Balgariia United Media Portal
Balgariia United Media Portal|Greek-Turkish war ended afrer 4 months of conflict|Minister of foreign afairs Andrea Gospodinova attends the Istanbul peace treaty|KamAZ plans the construction of a factory line in Balgariia.|Joint russian-balgariian government will rule the federal republic of Volga Balgariia.|The Federal republic of Volga Balgariia will stay in the Russian Federation.|Balkanpetrol opens 100th gas station in Balgariia,Balkantourist opens first restaurant outside of Balgariia-in Minsk,Belarus|

User avatar
Klarik
Secretary
 
Posts: 30
Founded: Nov 09, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Klarik » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:25 am

We want 100,000 The Pirin SMG. That will cost 10 million

User avatar
Balgariia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 194
Founded: Jul 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Balgariia » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:50 pm

Klarik wrote:We want 100,000 The Pirin SMG. That will cost 10 million


Your order has been reviewed and accepted.The deliveries will start instantly.The first 40,000 SMGs will be delivered instantly,and the rest of the products will be produced and delivered in the next 1-2 months.

Best wishes,

Todor Banov
CEO of Buldefexport
Balgariian Embassy Program | BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT|OPEN] | Surplus Weapons Sale(CLOSED) | Balgariia United Media Portal
Balgariia United Media Portal|Greek-Turkish war ended afrer 4 months of conflict|Minister of foreign afairs Andrea Gospodinova attends the Istanbul peace treaty|KamAZ plans the construction of a factory line in Balgariia.|Joint russian-balgariian government will rule the federal republic of Volga Balgariia.|The Federal republic of Volga Balgariia will stay in the Russian Federation.|Balkanpetrol opens 100th gas station in Balgariia,Balkantourist opens first restaurant outside of Balgariia-in Minsk,Belarus|

User avatar
Republic of Pine
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Jan 06, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Republic of Pine » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:00 am

FMS ORDER FORM
Applicant: Army of the Republic of Pine Lt. Col. Bradford Krueger, Department of Military Testing and Procurement
Reason of application (brief): Acquisition of arms for Army reserves
Order info:

The Volk Semi-Auto pistol (80 NSD) X 250
AR-M1F "Kalashnikov" assault rifle (500 NSD) X 1250
MG-M2 "Kalashnikov" light machine gun + tripod (1000 NSD) X 250

Total cost: 895,000 NSD (1,072,210 ROP Trade Tokens)
Place of delivery:

Army Supply Depot 3 (DS3)
ATTN: Receiving Officer
110 Katu no.4
30045 Lizenia
Republic Of Pine


Notes: Thank you for your prompt reply and swift delivery of goods.
Republic of Pine, resident nation of The Democratika, proud member of the GFTC

User avatar
Balgariia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 194
Founded: Jul 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Balgariia » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:29 am

Republic of Pine wrote:FMS ORDER FORM
Applicant: Army of the Republic of Pine Lt. Col. Bradford Krueger, Department of Military Testing and Procurement
Reason of application (brief): Acquisition of arms for Army reserves
Order info:

The Volk Semi-Auto pistol (80 NSD) X 250
AR-M1F "Kalashnikov" assault rifle (500 NSD) X 1250
MG-M2 "Kalashnikov" light machine gun + tripod (1000 NSD) X 250

Total cost: 895,000 NSD (1,072,210 ROP Trade Tokens)
Place of delivery:

Army Supply Depot 3 (DS3)
ATTN: Receiving Officer
110 Katu no.4
30045 Lizenia
Republic Of Pine


Notes: Thank you for your prompt reply and swift delivery of goods.


Your order has been reviewed,processed and accepted!

Because of the amount of the order,the delivery will take longer(9-10 months). But as a compensation we are happy to give you 35 RPK-5 "Kalashnikov squad automatic weapon systems for free,and a 20% discount on next orders.

Best wishes,

Todor Banov
CEO of Buldefexport
Balgariian Embassy Program | BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT|OPEN] | Surplus Weapons Sale(CLOSED) | Balgariia United Media Portal
Balgariia United Media Portal|Greek-Turkish war ended afrer 4 months of conflict|Minister of foreign afairs Andrea Gospodinova attends the Istanbul peace treaty|KamAZ plans the construction of a factory line in Balgariia.|Joint russian-balgariian government will rule the federal republic of Volga Balgariia.|The Federal republic of Volga Balgariia will stay in the Russian Federation.|Balkanpetrol opens 100th gas station in Balgariia,Balkantourist opens first restaurant outside of Balgariia-in Minsk,Belarus|

User avatar
Nacrad
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1103
Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Nacrad » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:35 pm

5 Armoury Ave., Central and Northern, Riverfort, Nacrad
To whom it may concern,

I am honoured to write on behalf of the Nacrad Defence Industries to offer your company, BulDefExport, an opportunity to be acquired into the Nacrad Defence Industries.

I would like to say that I very much admire your company, and your nation, having endured the menace of the red. Having reviewed your products, we believe that you could expand more rapidly into the various untapped markets, thereby further growing your nation's economy and prosperity. Being like-minded defence companies, we hope that we can work together to both of our benefits.

Hence, my team and I have drawn up an initial offer:
    1. BulDefExport Defence Industries shall be acquired by the Nacrad Defence Industries for five billion NationStates Dollars.
    2. The former and the latter companies shall grant each other the right to use the factories belonging to each company.
    3. The former shall grant the latter not less than fifty one percent of seats in the Board of Directors in the former.

Please write back as soon as possible to let us know if this offer is accepted.

Yours faithfully,
Gabriel Ka-Ho Chan
CEO of the Nacrad Defence Industries
Nacrad, Briefly
An ex-British colony in East Asia LARPing as a neolib power
International News: Combat operations of CSG Endurance officially ended, crew to meet POTUS Bernie Sanders in Miami | SEATO talks with Burma "on the verge of breaking down"
Domestic News: 07/03/2021 (SUN) | Early spring downpour alleviate winter drought in Nacrad | Nacradian tech companies to benefit from 5nm, 7nm demand surge | Registration for Formosa Indie Festival to begin on Monday | Portsville man hops gap between building to escape fire | Riverfort 19/14°C | Amoy 13/9°C | Taipei 17/15°C

User avatar
Balgariia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 194
Founded: Jul 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Balgariia » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:03 pm

Nacrad wrote:
5 Armoury Ave., Central and Northern, Riverfort, Nacrad
To whom it may concern,

I am honoured to write on behalf of the Nacrad Defence Industries to offer your company, BulDefExport, an opportunity to be acquired into the Nacrad Defence Industries.

I would like to say that I very much admire your company, and your nation, having endured the menace of the red. Having reviewed your products, we believe that you could expand more rapidly into the various untapped markets, thereby further growing your nation's economy and prosperity. Being like-minded defence companies, we hope that we can work together to both of our benefits.

Hence, my team and I have drawn up an initial offer:
    1. BulDefExport Defence Industries shall be acquired by the Nacrad Defence Industries for five billion NationStates Dollars.
    2. The former and the latter companies shall grant each other the right to use the factories belonging to each company.
    3. The former shall grant the latter not less than fifty one percent of seats in the Board of Directors in the former.

Please write back as soon as possible to let us know if this offer is accepted.

Yours faithfully,
Gabriel Ka-Ho Chan
CEO of the Nacrad Defence Industries


We are sorry to inform you that your proposal was refused. It was,because it is in imminent conflict with the People's Defence Doctrine of our Ministry of People's Defence.

It is stated that the defence industry of Balgariia should be owned and supevised strictly by the military and its representive (the Ministry of People's defence),and foreign representives are not allowed in the ownership of the Balgariian Defence Industry(and that is,sadly, not negotiable by any means),due to concerns about its soverignity.
But,we can give you the license rights to produce our products in your factories.And we will give you everything needed(structure,machinery,staff training)for the establishing a fully-working factory!
Best wishes,
Ministry of People's Defence of People's republic of Balgariia.
Last edited by Balgariia on Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Balgariian Embassy Program | BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT|OPEN] | Surplus Weapons Sale(CLOSED) | Balgariia United Media Portal
Balgariia United Media Portal|Greek-Turkish war ended afrer 4 months of conflict|Minister of foreign afairs Andrea Gospodinova attends the Istanbul peace treaty|KamAZ plans the construction of a factory line in Balgariia.|Joint russian-balgariian government will rule the federal republic of Volga Balgariia.|The Federal republic of Volga Balgariia will stay in the Russian Federation.|Balkanpetrol opens 100th gas station in Balgariia,Balkantourist opens first restaurant outside of Balgariia-in Minsk,Belarus|
Top

User avatar
Balgariia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 194
Founded: Jul 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Balgariia » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:23 am

(bump)
Balgariian Embassy Program | BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT|OPEN] | Surplus Weapons Sale(CLOSED) | Balgariia United Media Portal
Balgariia United Media Portal|Greek-Turkish war ended afrer 4 months of conflict|Minister of foreign afairs Andrea Gospodinova attends the Istanbul peace treaty|KamAZ plans the construction of a factory line in Balgariia.|Joint russian-balgariian government will rule the federal republic of Volga Balgariia.|The Federal republic of Volga Balgariia will stay in the Russian Federation.|Balkanpetrol opens 100th gas station in Balgariia,Balkantourist opens first restaurant outside of Balgariia-in Minsk,Belarus|

User avatar
Balgariia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 194
Founded: Jul 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Balgariia » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:48 pm

The storefront has been updated.
Balgariian Embassy Program | BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT|OPEN] | Surplus Weapons Sale(CLOSED) | Balgariia United Media Portal
Balgariia United Media Portal|Greek-Turkish war ended afrer 4 months of conflict|Minister of foreign afairs Andrea Gospodinova attends the Istanbul peace treaty|KamAZ plans the construction of a factory line in Balgariia.|Joint russian-balgariian government will rule the federal republic of Volga Balgariia.|The Federal republic of Volga Balgariia will stay in the Russian Federation.|Balkanpetrol opens 100th gas station in Balgariia,Balkantourist opens first restaurant outside of Balgariia-in Minsk,Belarus|

User avatar
MesoAmerican cultures
Secretary
 
Posts: 38
Founded: Dec 13, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Acquisition of small batches of military weapons for militar

Postby MesoAmerican cultures » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:03 am

Government/Company purchasing: MesoAmerican
Subdivision ordering: Defense Ministry
Representive: Franfran2424
Products:
12 Mi-8U (medic upgrade) = 458k each
12 Mi-8UT = 440k each
12 Mi-8Ush = 520k each
12 Mi-2UC (ASW) = 110k each
12 Mi-2USh (UAV) = 140k each
12 BMP-32 = 21,6M
40 Madara trucks (20 5-ton [half armored, half not], 20 8-ton [half armored, half not]) = 724k
10 recon binoculars = 1500
14 Rozh-1 RCWS for installation on BTR-60 APCs = 49k
12 HMG =33,6k
15 MG|M2 (with tripod) = 15k
27 RPK-5 squad LMG = 17550
27 SVK-1 rifle = 16,2k
54 SVD rifle (half of model 1, half of model 2) = 43740
108 AFM1 rifle (5.45mm) = 54k
216 AR-C SMH (half 5.45mm, half 7.62mm) = 38880
216 AR-C+ (half 5.45mm, half 7.62mm) = 75600

Total cost: 42.685.070 NSD (can be paid on Balgariian prefered currency)
Place of delivery: Habana Military Dockyards, La Habana Port, Cuba, Caribbean Region of the Confederacy of MesoAmerican Cultures (with early notice if possible)
Notes: As part of our testing of weapons to equip our newly formed armed forces, our defense ministry saw convenient to acquire some small batches of weapons, enough to arm a testing battalion. Celerity would be appreciated, and compensated with a 10% extra for weapons delivered before a year since today, date of the order.
Recieve Newsletter(Yes/No): Yes (?)

User avatar
Balgariia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 194
Founded: Jul 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Balgariia » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:18 pm

MesoAmerican cultures wrote:
Government/Company purchasing: MesoAmerican
Subdivision ordering: Defense Ministry
Representive: Franfran2424
Products:
12 Mi-8U (medic upgrade) = 458k each
12 Mi-8UT = 440k each
12 Mi-8Ush = 520k each
12 Mi-2UC (ASW) = 110k each
12 Mi-2USh (UAV) = 140k each
12 BMP-32 = 21,6M
40 Madara trucks (20 5-ton [half armored, half not], 20 8-ton [half armored, half not]) = 724k
10 recon binoculars = 1500
14 Rozh-1 RCWS for installation on BTR-60 APCs = 49k
12 HMG =33,6k
15 MG|M2 (with tripod) = 15k
27 RPK-5 squad LMG = 17550
27 SVK-1 rifle = 16,2k
54 SVD rifle (half of model 1, half of model 2) = 43740
108 AFM1 rifle (5.45mm) = 54k
216 AR-C SMH (half 5.45mm, half 7.62mm) = 38880
216 AR-C+ (half 5.45mm, half 7.62mm) = 75600

Total cost: 42.685.070 NSD (can be paid on Balgariian prefered currency)
Place of delivery: Habana Military Dockyards, La Habana Port, Cuba, Caribbean Region of the Confederacy of MesoAmerican Cultures (with early notice if possible)
Notes: As part of our testing of weapons to equip our newly formed armed forces, our defense ministry saw convenient to acquire some small batches of weapons, enough to arm a testing battalion. Celerity would be appreciated, and compensated with a 10% extra for weapons delivered before a year since today, date of the order.
Recieve Newsletter(Yes/No): Yes (?)

Image

Greetings!
We are happy to inform you that your order,worth 42.685.070 NSD, was accepted and all of the tech shall arrive within 10 months from now,as all of the firearms will be delivered within 4 weeks.

We also are happy to give you a 5% discount,and the total price of the order is now 40.550.816 NSD.

Best wishes,
Todor Banov
CEO of BulDefExport
Balgariian Embassy Program | BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT|OPEN] | Surplus Weapons Sale(CLOSED) | Balgariia United Media Portal
Balgariia United Media Portal|Greek-Turkish war ended afrer 4 months of conflict|Minister of foreign afairs Andrea Gospodinova attends the Istanbul peace treaty|KamAZ plans the construction of a factory line in Balgariia.|Joint russian-balgariian government will rule the federal republic of Volga Balgariia.|The Federal republic of Volga Balgariia will stay in the Russian Federation.|Balkanpetrol opens 100th gas station in Balgariia,Balkantourist opens first restaurant outside of Balgariia-in Minsk,Belarus|

User avatar
Balgariia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 194
Founded: Jul 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Balgariia » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:17 pm

BUMP
Balgariian Embassy Program | BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT|OPEN] | Surplus Weapons Sale(CLOSED) | Balgariia United Media Portal
Balgariia United Media Portal|Greek-Turkish war ended afrer 4 months of conflict|Minister of foreign afairs Andrea Gospodinova attends the Istanbul peace treaty|KamAZ plans the construction of a factory line in Balgariia.|Joint russian-balgariian government will rule the federal republic of Volga Balgariia.|The Federal republic of Volga Balgariia will stay in the Russian Federation.|Balkanpetrol opens 100th gas station in Balgariia,Balkantourist opens first restaurant outside of Balgariia-in Minsk,Belarus|

User avatar
West Guam
Attaché
 
Posts: 71
Founded: Oct 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby West Guam » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:12 pm

Government/Company purchasing: The Nation of West Guam
Subdivision ordering: West Guamian Department of Defense
Representive: Tyler Camacho
Products: x1000 AR-M1
Total cost: $500,000 NS
Place of delivery: Pootlond Military Dockyard, Pootland, New Oregon Province, West Guam
Notes: We will pay 40% as a down payment and the other 60% upon arrival of the shipment in our dock.
Recieve Newsletter(Yes/No): No.
| WEST GUAMIAN NEWS | West Guamian News has been established thanks to the help of the nation Qusmo!| The Nation of West Guam is currently looking to establish new diplomatic and economic ties with nations around the world! | Indoor dining in all provinces will be capped at 25% capacity until further notice to limit the spread of COVID-19
Well, if you can believe it or not, I DON'T use NS stats. I know, it's a shocker.

User avatar
Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat
 
Posts: 774
Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:26 pm

Image

Sometimes you just need something to protect yourself with.


From: Pentagonal Armaments
To: BulDefExport Defence Industries
Subject: Your Order

Hello Comrade,

A lot of your factories are turning out weapons and technology that we are very familiar with. Being a reasonable exporter of such equipment, we have noticed that a lot of your designs if paired with our upgrade parts, would become improve quality considerably, while being cheaper then some of our own offerings.

For example, you offer almost rock bottem price for quality AK-100 series rifles, but sadly they have lack of western style rails. We offer rifle with such rails, but cost brand new could be 800 NSD, which is very bad compared to your low low prices. What if you didn't make dust cover, front furniture, or gas tube? We could make such parts and they could be combined with yours for low low price 600 NSD tactical AK, perfect for many lasers, scopes, grips, and other tactical attachments.

Would offer of free marketing for company and exclusive "Favored Nation" trade status for imports change your mind?

May your offspring and years be as many as your heart desires, Pentagonal Armaments
Pentagonal Armaments
Sometimes you just need something to protect yourself with.


People talking without speaking. People hearing without listening.

I'm surprised too, maybe it's a sign things are looking up.

User avatar
Balgariia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 194
Founded: Jul 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Balgariia » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:09 pm

West Guam wrote:Government/Company purchasing: The Nation of West Guam
Subdivision ordering: West Guamian Department of Defense
Representive: Tyler Camacho
Products: x1000 AR-M1
Total cost: $500,000 NS
Place of delivery: Pootlond Military Dockyard, Pootland, New Oregon Province, West Guam
Notes: We will pay 40% as a down payment and the other 60% upon arrival of the shipment in our dock.
Recieve Newsletter(Yes/No): No.

Image

We would like to inform you that your offer is accepted.The products will be delivered within 3 months.
Thank you for choosing BulDefExport,
Todor Banov,CEO of BulDefExport.
Balgariian Embassy Program | BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT|OPEN] | Surplus Weapons Sale(CLOSED) | Balgariia United Media Portal
Balgariia United Media Portal|Greek-Turkish war ended afrer 4 months of conflict|Minister of foreign afairs Andrea Gospodinova attends the Istanbul peace treaty|KamAZ plans the construction of a factory line in Balgariia.|Joint russian-balgariian government will rule the federal republic of Volga Balgariia.|The Federal republic of Volga Balgariia will stay in the Russian Federation.|Balkanpetrol opens 100th gas station in Balgariia,Balkantourist opens first restaurant outside of Balgariia-in Minsk,Belarus|

User avatar
Balgariia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 194
Founded: Jul 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Balgariia » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:10 pm

Pentaga Giudici wrote:

Sometimes you just need something to protect yourself with.




From: Pentagonal Armaments
To: BulDefExport Defence Industries
Subject: Your Order

Hello Comrade,

A lot of your factories are turning out weapons and technology that we are very familiar with. Being a reasonable exporter of such equipment, we have noticed that a lot of your designs if paired with our upgrade parts, would become improve quality considerably, while being cheaper then some of our own offerings.

For example, you offer almost rock bottem price for quality AK-100 series rifles, but sadly they have lack of western style rails. We offer rifle with such rails, but cost brand new could be 800 NSD, which is very bad compared to your low low prices. What if you didn't make dust cover, front furniture, or gas tube? We could make such parts and they could be combined with yours for low low price 600 NSD tactical AK, perfect for many lasers, scopes, grips, and other tactical attachments.

Would offer of free marketing for company and exclusive "Favored Nation" trade status for imports change your mind?

May your offspring and years be as many as your heart desires, Pentagonal Armaments

Image

Greetings!


We are currently reviewing your offer,but in order to finish it,we must discuss the development of the product(via Telegram,of course.)Balgariia currently has such a development but it is not cleared for export,because it is mass-fielded by our army and there are no free assembly lines for producing the upgrade pack for export.But we believe that the future release of our own project won't be a serious obstacle for a joint-produced product between our companies.And will be a good alternative untill our own development is cleared for export.And the release of our own tactical parts kit will not be the end of our" joint-produced" final product.

As for the price,the "magic" is in the using of "modular cell" technology for production of vehicles and aircraft. We had researched that the price of a final product is mostly based on the upkeep of the factory than the production of the vehicle,so we studied the way of assembling a vehicle in a "cell",which greatly reduces the price.But this has its main problem:production time.If a full cycle of producing a vehicle on an assembly line is 24-48 hours,then producing one in a "cell" takes 2-3 weeks.The integrating of the system was recently developed,and by the time you submitted this message,it was not fully integrated.

We are looking forward to hearing from you,
Todor Banov,
CEO of BulDefExport.
Balgariian Embassy Program | BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT|OPEN] | Surplus Weapons Sale(CLOSED) | Balgariia United Media Portal
Balgariia United Media Portal|Greek-Turkish war ended afrer 4 months of conflict|Minister of foreign afairs Andrea Gospodinova attends the Istanbul peace treaty|KamAZ plans the construction of a factory line in Balgariia.|Joint russian-balgariian government will rule the federal republic of Volga Balgariia.|The Federal republic of Volga Balgariia will stay in the Russian Federation.|Balkanpetrol opens 100th gas station in Balgariia,Balkantourist opens first restaurant outside of Balgariia-in Minsk,Belarus|

User avatar
Balgariia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 194
Founded: Jul 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Balgariia » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:29 am

B.U.M.P.
Balgariian Embassy Program | BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT|OPEN] | Surplus Weapons Sale(CLOSED) | Balgariia United Media Portal
Balgariia United Media Portal|Greek-Turkish war ended afrer 4 months of conflict|Minister of foreign afairs Andrea Gospodinova attends the Istanbul peace treaty|KamAZ plans the construction of a factory line in Balgariia.|Joint russian-balgariian government will rule the federal republic of Volga Balgariia.|The Federal republic of Volga Balgariia will stay in the Russian Federation.|Balkanpetrol opens 100th gas station in Balgariia,Balkantourist opens first restaurant outside of Balgariia-in Minsk,Belarus|

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8988
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:22 pm

Government/Company purchasing:
Subdivision ordering: Aerial
Representive: John Cena
Products:5 MI-24M Gunship helicopter
Total cost: No pricetags so 2.5 million
Place of delivery: Ciudad de Roma
Notes:non
Recieve Newsletter(Yes/No): Yes
Vertero School | Spy RP

News:Iron Pact beginning to move forward | Aquila and the RPS gain more traction in election | John Cena visited a tequila bar

User avatar
Balgariia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 194
Founded: Jul 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Balgariia » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:28 pm

Romextly wrote:Government/Company purchasing:
Subdivision ordering: Aerial
Representive: John Cena
Products:5 MI-24M Gunship helicopter
Total cost: No pricetags so 2.5 million
Place of delivery: Ciudad de Roma
Notes:non
Recieve Newsletter(Yes/No): Yes


Image

Greetings!
We are happy to inform you that your order was accepted and all of the tech shall arrive within 1 month from now.

Best wishes,
Todor Banov
CEO of BulDefExport
Balgariian Embassy Program | BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT|OPEN] | Surplus Weapons Sale(CLOSED) | Balgariia United Media Portal
Balgariia United Media Portal|Greek-Turkish war ended afrer 4 months of conflict|Minister of foreign afairs Andrea Gospodinova attends the Istanbul peace treaty|KamAZ plans the construction of a factory line in Balgariia.|Joint russian-balgariian government will rule the federal republic of Volga Balgariia.|The Federal republic of Volga Balgariia will stay in the Russian Federation.|Balkanpetrol opens 100th gas station in Balgariia,Balkantourist opens first restaurant outside of Balgariia-in Minsk,Belarus|

User avatar
Balgariia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 194
Founded: Jul 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Balgariia » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:28 am

Storefront is now RE-OPENED!
Balgariian Embassy Program | BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT|OPEN] | Surplus Weapons Sale(CLOSED) | Balgariia United Media Portal
Balgariia United Media Portal|Greek-Turkish war ended afrer 4 months of conflict|Minister of foreign afairs Andrea Gospodinova attends the Istanbul peace treaty|KamAZ plans the construction of a factory line in Balgariia.|Joint russian-balgariian government will rule the federal republic of Volga Balgariia.|The Federal republic of Volga Balgariia will stay in the Russian Federation.|Balkanpetrol opens 100th gas station in Balgariia,Balkantourist opens first restaurant outside of Balgariia-in Minsk,Belarus|

User avatar
Linkers Sha
Envoy
 
Posts: 224
Founded: May 21, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Linkers Sha » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:48 am

Product Request Form
(a single purchase for LS ally)
Nation Name:
Communist Republic of northern Egypt
Authority buying:
Linkers Sha ministry of defence
Products(and their amount and desired add-ons )
    Volk compact (×125.000)(9×19 para)
    AR-M3(x50.000)(Half 7.62×39mm and the other half is 5.45×39mm)
    AR-M3C(x50.000)(Half 5.45×39 and the other half is 6.8×45 SPC)
    RPK-5(×20.000)(half 7.62×39mm and the other half is 5.45×39)
    SVD-M2(×20.000)(7.62×54mm)
    MG-M2(×10.000)(7.62×54mm)
    AMR-2(×125)(20×83.3mm)
Products price:
56,100,000NSD
Applicable discounts:
No discount (-X%)
Linkers Sha
"For a greater Linkers Sha !!!"
For an armed, free and equal Linkers Sha !!!
Ministry of Health News : The Ministry of Health has started researching the causes for the increase in vision-related disorders in the populace, as the number of laser-surgeries for treating near-sightedness has skyrocketed in recent years.
News From Egypt: Egyptians from British and American-occupied territories of Egypt have now been granted permission to meet their families and loved ones separated from them in Linkers Sha-occupied Egypt. However, residents of LS-occupied Egypt have still not been granted permission to leave the region.
lots of Thanks and credits for New Carthagea

User avatar
Balgariia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 194
Founded: Jul 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Balgariia » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:12 am

Linkers Sha wrote:
Product Request Form
(a single purchase for LS ally)
Nation Name:
Communist Republic of northern Egypt
Authority buying:
Linkers Sha ministry of defence
Products(and their amount and desired add-ons )
    Volk compact (×125.000)(9×19 para)
    AR-M3(x50.000)(Half 7.62×39mm and the other half is 5.45×39mm)
    AR-M3C(x50.000)(Half 5.45×39 and the other half is 6.8×45 SPC)
    RPK-5(×20.000)(half 7.62×39mm and the other half is 5.45×39)
    SVD-M2(×20.000)(7.62×54mm)
    MG-M2(×10.000)(7.62×54mm)
    AMR-2(×125)(20×83.3mm)
Products price:
56,100,000NSD
Applicable discounts:
No discount (-X%)


Image

Greetings!
We are happy to inform you that your order was accepted and all of the tech shall arrive within 2 months from now.

As your nation has an embassy in PRB,you have the 15% discount for your order(see Discounts),and your order is worth 47 685 000 NSD.

Best wishes,
Todor Banov
CEO of BulDefExport
Balgariian Embassy Program | BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT|OPEN] | Surplus Weapons Sale(CLOSED) | Balgariia United Media Portal
Balgariia United Media Portal|Greek-Turkish war ended afrer 4 months of conflict|Minister of foreign afairs Andrea Gospodinova attends the Istanbul peace treaty|KamAZ plans the construction of a factory line in Balgariia.|Joint russian-balgariian government will rule the federal republic of Volga Balgariia.|The Federal republic of Volga Balgariia will stay in the Russian Federation.|Balkanpetrol opens 100th gas station in Balgariia,Balkantourist opens first restaurant outside of Balgariia-in Minsk,Belarus|

User avatar
Balgariia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 194
Founded: Jul 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Balgariia » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:24 am

THE MHP-20 MODULAR HANDGUN PLATFORM,THE RPG-7M1 ROCKET LAUNCHER,THE MI-38 MEDIUM TRANSPORT HELICOPTER,ARE AVAILABLE FOR EXPORT!ORDER NOW!
Last edited by Balgariia on Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Balgariian Embassy Program | BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT|OPEN] | Surplus Weapons Sale(CLOSED) | Balgariia United Media Portal
Balgariia United Media Portal|Greek-Turkish war ended afrer 4 months of conflict|Minister of foreign afairs Andrea Gospodinova attends the Istanbul peace treaty|KamAZ plans the construction of a factory line in Balgariia.|Joint russian-balgariian government will rule the federal republic of Volga Balgariia.|The Federal republic of Volga Balgariia will stay in the Russian Federation.|Balkanpetrol opens 100th gas station in Balgariia,Balkantourist opens first restaurant outside of Balgariia-in Minsk,Belarus|

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Ikheria, Texkentuck

Advertisement

Remove ads