NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED] A Treaty on Time Travel

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.
Morover
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

[DEFEATED] A Treaty on Time Travel

Postby Morover » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:29 am

Regulation - Transportation
(Some other options could include Safety or Energy, it's kind of a niche topic but I think it could realistically fall under any of these - transportation seems best, though)

The World Assembly,

Taking note that many nations have always been captivated by allure of time travel and that, to the best of this esteemed body’s knowledge, time travel has not yet been invented, nor have any provisions been put in place regulating this wonderful yet dangerous scientific practice,

Inferring, since there is no science currently proving time travel to be impossible, that for the time being, it should be assumed that it is possible and the practice may be discovered in the near or distant future,

Mindful that, upon the innovation of such a practice, events involving it will likely begin occurring at such a rapid pace that international protocols will not be able to be made quickly enough to adequately address the event, and attempting to ensure that this Assembly is adequately equipped for such an event to occur,

Enacts the following provisions into World Assembly law:

1. The Time Enforcement and Mishap Prevention Office (TEMPO) is established, and charged with handling all matters relating to Time Travel within the World Assembly.
  2. In the event that any technological advancement or technique is developed, discovered, or otherwise obtained by a member of the World Assembly, they are required to inform TEMPO of the practice, as well as provide the information required to perform the act. TEMPO should document this information and keep an up-to-date record of all methods of time travel presently accessible and available. Under no circumstances will TEMPO facilitate in the exchange of this information, and it shall only be used for purposes within the committee. Further, it is incredibly strongly recommended that nations cease efforts to invent or otherwise discover time travel or similar technologies.
  3. Should any techniques of time travel ever exist that allow travel back to the time of this resolution passing, TEMPO should send a representative back in time to the World Assembly chambers, to inform the organization of the existence of time travel and how to utilize it. They should also detail additional rules that may be required to govern such a practice and provide detailed failsafes for the same. TEMPO may, upon their discretion, choose to not send a representative back if doing so would cause a paradox or similar situation.
  4. Performing time travel on the premises of any territory owned by the World Assembly is not permitted unless one or more of the following applies:
    1. The traveler is a member of TEMPO working on official World Assembly business;
    2. The traveler submitted an application to TEMPO for this instance, and the request has been approved by the organization - requests should only be approved if it is deemed to be a necessity to uphold the timeline, and it creates comparatively fewer and less severe paradoxes or other similar situations;
    3. The traveler is on a mission absolutely necessary to preserve the timeline that was urgent and could not await proper approval by TEMPO.
  5. The deliberate and intentional meddling in historical events by any World Assembly member-nation through the creation or sending of any liaisons through time is strictly prohibited. The flow of time should go on as it always has, and every effort possible within the World Assembly’s jurisdiction should be made to prevent history from being changed.
  6. The intentional creation of reality-altering paradoxes through the use of time travel is outlawed, and perpetrators will be prosecuted to the highest extent of the time-authorities. All hail the time-overlords.
  7. The use of time travel in order to subvert the governing rules, practices or resolutions enacted by the World Assembly, past, present or future is not permissible.
  8. In the case that the actions of a time traveler result in the creation of a separate timeline, alternate dimension, calamity of the highest degree, or the inadvertent execution of a significant historical figure, the traveler in question is obliged to inform TEMPO immediately of such so that remedial actions may be taken.

Co-author: Abacathea

Darin Perise.

"It occurred to me that as the world progresses technologically, we may soon come to a scenario where we must address time travel. This is worrying to me, because in a realm where we can change times nigh-instantly, then the four-day voting period at that point may be too long. We must be prepared for this time-warping technology to be discovered at a moment's notice. I brought this up to the Abacathean ambassador in one of the common areas, and they shared my passion for the subject. Together, we have written this draft and present it to you all for critique and feedback."

OOC: I'm in no rush to get this passed - hopefully this will be a good reprieve from some of the more serious topics in the Assembly these days. I do believe Aba shares this belief pretty heavily.
Last edited by Goobergunchia on Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
World Assembly Author
ns.morover@gmail.com

Morover
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Morover » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:29 am

Reserved, just in case.
World Assembly Author
ns.morover@gmail.com

Hustlertwo
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 17, 2006
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hustlertwo » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:49 am

So money would be paid to people to work for an organization whose sole purpose is to police a nonexistent technology? In this economy?
Interactive fiction author, rouser of rabble, and Punslinger-in-Chief of the Anti Discord Alliance.

Tyrannosaurus Vex
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannosaurus Vex » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:54 am

Hustlertwo wrote:So money would be paid to people to work for an organization whose sole purpose is to police a nonexistent technology? In this economy?

One would imagine dear Ambassador that the funds required for such a committee would only be proportionate to the staffing needs at any given point in time, ergo this shouldn't really be an issue. Additionally I do not know what the state of affairs is with your economy, but at this moment in time we do not share your economic concerns.
His Honorable Barack iOsaurus, WA representative of His Royal Highness Steven Gosaurus to the General Assembly.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:04 am

OOC: 'Regulation - [Area of Effect]' proposals are effectively Significant in strength. In the presumed current absence of any time-travel actually to be regulated by this proposal -- to the extent that the term "current" can be used in this context -- how is this draft more than Mild?
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Hustlertwo
Spokesperson

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hustlertwo » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:04 am

Tyrannosaurus Vex wrote:
Hustlertwo wrote:So money would be paid to people to work for an organization whose sole purpose is to police a nonexistent technology? In this economy?

One would imagine dear Ambassador that the funds required for such a committee would only be proportionate to the staffing needs at any given point in time, ergo this shouldn't really be an issue. Additionally I do not know what the state of affairs is with your economy, but at this moment in time we do not share your economic concerns.

Wouldn't that mean it would either be large and wasteful for years, decades or centuries without purpose, or so small and insignificant it would be indistinguishable from starting from scratch when the technology became reality?

Moreover, could we not wait until the technology was perfected and then go back and start a forewarned (and thus forearmed) TEMPO at the exact moment it was most needed, thus insuring that they had always been there at the ready without a minute of wasted bureaucracy?

As for that last bit, this delegate does not recognize the attempts at sick burns from extinct bicep-challenged theropods. Though the presence of dinosaurs in the assembly may mean TEMPO's time of purpose will come sooner rather than later.
Interactive fiction author, rouser of rabble, and Punslinger-in-Chief of the Anti Discord Alliance.

Bananaistan
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bananaistan » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:12 am

... to the best of this esteemed body’s knowledge, time travel has not yet been invented ...

"Not for the want of trying I can tell you. The politburo avidly looks forward to the day that it can fondly reminisce about how literally every single communist revolution in history was successful."

Bears Armed wrote:OOC: 'Regulation - [Area of Effect]' proposals are effectively Significant in strength. In the presumed current absence of any time-travel actually to be regulated by this proposal -- to the extent that the term "current" can be used in this context -- how is this draft more than Mild?

OOC: Sections 5 , 6 and 7 seem to be fairly strong requirements.
Delegation of the People's Republic of Bananaistan to the World Assembly
Head of delegation and the Permanent Representative: Comrade Ambassador Theodorus "Ted" Hornwood
General Assistant and Head of Security: Comrade Watchman Brian of Tarth
There was the Pope and John F. Kennedy and Jack Charlton and the three of them were staring me in the face.
Ideological Bulwark #281
THIS

Tyrannosaurus Vex
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannosaurus Vex » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:16 am

Hustlertwo wrote:
Tyrannosaurus Vex wrote:

Wouldn't that mean it would either be large and wasteful for years, decades or centuries without purpose, or so small and insignificant it would be indistinguishable from starting from scratch when the technology became reality?

Moreover, could we not wait until the technology was perfected and then go back and start a forewarned (and thus forearmed) TEMPO at the exact moment it was most needed, thus insuring that they had always been there at the ready without a minute of wasted bureaucracy?

As for that last bit, this delegate does not recognize the attempts at sick burns from extinct bicep-challenged theropods. Though the presence of dinosaurs in the assembly may mean TEMPO's time of purpose will come sooner rather than later.

To address your concerns adequately ambassador;

• Who's to say? Time travel could be a thing tomorrow, today, yesterday, twenty years ago, its unclear. Besides isn''t it time some levity made its way to the WA rather than quibbling over drugs and guns and abortions and what have you.
  • This very legislation requires the technological developer to return to the present or the before to inform TEMPO of what is neccessary going forth. It's very simple the ol' concept of time travel m'dear boy. Keep up.
  • Lastly, there was no attempt at a sick burn, our economy is fine, it is but a fact. Although I can infer, given that you believe you are having a conversation with an "extinct" (despite very real) delegate from the nation of Tyrannosaurus Vex, coupled with your emphasis on our biceps that you are less of a thinker than our good selves and as such we won't judge you to harshly for your primitive conclusions.

The Vexian ambassador adjusts his monocle, tips his hat and returns to his seat.
His Honorable Barack iOsaurus, WA representative of His Royal Highness Steven Gosaurus to the General Assembly.

Abacathea
Minister

Founded: Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Abacathea » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:25 am

Bananaistan wrote:
... to the best of this esteemed body’s knowledge, time travel has not yet been invented ...

"Not for the want of trying I can tell you. The politburo avidly looks forward to the day that it can fondly reminisce about how literally every single communist revolution in history was successful."

Bears Armed wrote:OOC: 'Regulation - [Area of Effect]' proposals are effectively Significant in strength. In the presumed current absence of any time-travel actually to be regulated by this proposal -- to the extent that the term "current" can be used in this context -- how is this draft more than Mild?

OOC: I would be in agreement with Bananaman's assessment. I get what Bears is saying about no current time travel to be regulated currently, but then, who knows whats going to happen yesterday?
Last edited by Abacathea on Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
G.A #236; Renewable Energy Installations (Repealed)
G.A #239; Vehicle Emissions Convention (Repealed).
G.A #257; Reducing Automobile Emissions (Repealed).
G.A #263; Uranium Mining Standards Act
G.A #279; Right of Emigration
G.A #292; Nuclear Security Convention
(Co-Author)
G.A #363; Preservation of Artefacts (repealed)
S.C #118; Commend SkyDip
S.C #120; Commend Mousebumples
S.C #122; Condemn Gest
S.C #124; Commend Bears Armed
S.C #125; Commend The Bruce
S.C #126; Commend Sanctaria
S.C #131: Commend NewTexas
(Co-Author)
S.C #136; Repeal "Liberate St Abbaddon" (Co-Author)
S.C #143; Commend Hobbesistan
S.C #146; Repeal "Liberate Hogwarts"

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:43 am

Bananaistan wrote:

OOC: Only if and when there actually is time-travel... and for how many WA members is that canonically possible? The stat effects of a passed resolution apply OOC as soon as the resolution passes, even if IC they would actually phase in over a longer period... but if time-travel is never invented in a member nation's canonical reality -- which I suspect strongly will be the case for a majority of member nations -- then there will never be any IC justification for those OOC effects there, and the lower the proportion of the members that it actually affects the weaker its effective strength is.
This might be the first draft on the subject since GenSec was established, but there was at least one earlier on that the Mods quashed for this reason. (No, sorry, I can't provide a link: I'm fairly certain that the drafting thread I remember was back on the Jolt forum...)
Last edited by Bears Armed on Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.

Morover
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Morover » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:51 am

OOC:

I'll given some actual responses to some of the IC stuff later, but I would like to get the category stuff out of the way--

I tend to align a bit more with Banana with this one, but I certainly see where Bears is coming from - could a category such as Global Disarmament - Mild work, on the basis that time travel could pretty easily be seen as military-grade technology, and this proposal limits it? I'd still prefer to get it into one of the regulation categories and will probably wait for some other legal opinions on the subject but I think this could possibly work.
World Assembly Author
ns.morover@gmail.com

Abacathea
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Abacathea » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:57 am

Morover wrote:OOC:

I'll given some actual responses to some of the IC stuff later, but I would like to get the category stuff out of the way--

I tend to align a bit more with Banana with this one, but I certainly see where Bears is coming from - could a category such as Global Disarmament - Mild work, on the basis that time travel could pretty easily be seen as military-grade technology, and this proposal limits it? I'd still prefer to get it into one of the regulation categories and will probably wait for some other legal opinions on the subject but I think this could possibly work.

I echo the sentiments of my co author here. Although I will also say, part of the thinking behind this or at least my coming on board was the sheer fun of such a proposal and while I get that this place isn’t always reknowned for that, it is certainly not beyond its capabilities either.

We are willing (I am speaking for both of us here admittedly but I can’t see morover disagreeing), to work with GenSec to make this a reality, or at least bring it to a natural conclusion!
(Co-Author)
S.C #118; Commend SkyDip
S.C #122; Condemn Gest
(Co-Author)

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:01 am

Morover wrote:OOC:

I think that probably I could accept 'Global Disarmament: Mild'. Let's see whether any other GenSec members have opinions to give in [appropriately?] the near future...

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:05 am

Morover wrote:7. The use of time travel in order to subvert the governing rules, practices or resolutions enacted by the World Assembly, past, present or future is not permissible.

(Emphasis added.) I cannot support a resolution which requires those subject to it to be aware of (and to follow) laws that do not yet exist - even in their present reality.

Morover wrote:8. In the case that the actions of a time traveler result in the creation of a separate timeline, alternate dimension, irreversible calamity or the inadvertent execution of a significant historical figure, the traveler in question is obliged to inform TEMPO immediately of such so that remedial actions may be taken.

How the time traveller is supposed to contact TEMPO if he finds himself in a timeline where TEMPO does not actually exist is left unstated.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Abacathea
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Abacathea » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:18 am

Tinhampton wrote:
Morover wrote:7. The use of time travel in order to subvert the governing rules, practices or resolutions enacted by the World Assembly, past, present or future is not permissible.

(Emphasis added.) I cannot support a resolution which requires those subject to it to be aware of (and to follow) laws that do not yet exist - even in their present reality.

Morover wrote:8. In the case that the actions of a time traveler result in the creation of a separate timeline, alternate dimension, irreversible calamity or the inadvertent execution of a significant historical figure, the traveler in question is obliged to inform TEMPO immediately of such so that remedial actions may be taken.

How the time traveller is supposed to contact TEMPO if he finds himself in a timeline where TEMPO does not actually exist is left unstated.

I think this really only applies in a scenario where the traveller finds himself unable to return to a timeline where TEMPO exists in which case he’s probably exempt from said requirement as the resolution itself likely doesn’t exist requiring him to either?
Last edited by Abacathea on Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Co-Author)
S.C #118; Commend SkyDip
S.C #122; Condemn Gest
(Co-Author)

Xanthorrhoea
Envoy

Founded: Aug 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Xanthorrhoea » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:32 pm

Morover wrote:4. iii The traveler is on a purely benevolent mission that was urgent and could not await proper approval by TEMPO.

The Xanthorrhoean ambassador raises a pompous finger:

“We feel this clause is redundant. Given that one is travelling in time, surely the urgency is determined by the time one is travelling to where the effects of the changes occur, which is unaffected by the time one travels from. Hence, waiting for approval makes utterly no difference. If one is travelling to the future, it can wait, and if one is travelling to the past, the intervention has already succeeded or failed, and waiting for approval again changes nothing.

The only way we see a delay mattering is if one knows one will die before approval occurs and one is using time travel to escape. In which case, the threat is either from a non-time travelling source, and (IMO) time travel shouldn’t be used to avoid it (preserving timelines and all), or it is from a time travelling source, at which point the logic of when things happen breaks down entirely and you end up in a paradoxical mess, which we would hardly call benevolent. We are also deeply concerned about what other delegates consider ‘benevolent’. In our experience all nations other than ourselves are corrupt and self interested, and we do not trust that their benevolent activity would not harm our glorious nation.”

OOC: Super cool and creative resolution! Between this and the yoghurt I’m torn which I like more.

TLDR: There’s no such thing as urgent time travel. Benevolent for me isn’t benevolent for thee. All hail the time overlords.

Sierra Lyricalia
Senator

Founded: Nov 29, 2008
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sierra Lyricalia » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:38 pm

Morover wrote:In the case that the actions of a time traveler result in the creation of a separate timeline... the traveler in question is obliged to inform TEMPO immediately of such so that remedial actions may be taken.

"Ambassador, contrary to what you may have seen on last week's episode of Space Dreck: Anomalies 'Я' Us, there is literally no situation in which time travel fails to result in the creation of a separate timeline. The very act of travelling necessarily creates a branch in time - one branch in which the traveler never arrived, and one in which she did. I can no more affect the history of this world we all live in than I can snap my fingers and turn you into a dolphin. Whatever I do in the past creates a whole new, separate past, and you go on here as ever, with no changes in your history. A traveler can't 'change the past' and then come back to a whole new future; he can only create a separate timeline. Now, if it's possible to 'go forward in time' other than by going to sleep in a deep freezer and hoping they don't pull the plug on you, that traveler and everyone existing in the new timeline will have the new history; but the old history doesn't cease to exist; it just exists over here now. And you can't come back."

"In short, ambassador, there is no point to the provision I cited because there is no remedial action that can meaningfully be taken. You can't prevent the Holocaust; you can only create a new spinoff world in which it didn't happen. The old world will keep on going, in just as much sorrow as ever."
Principal-Agent, Anarchy; Squadron Admiral [fmr], The Red Fleet
The Semi-Honorable Leonid Berkman Pavonis
Author: 354 GA / Issues 436, 451, 724
Ambassador Pro Tem
Tech Level: Complicated (or not: 7/0/6 i.e. 12) / RP Details
Jerk, Ideological Deviant, Roach, MT Army stooge, & "red [who] do[es]n't read" (various)
Illustrious Bum #279

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:13 pm

The Vulcan Science Directorate has determined that time travel is impossible.
Last edited by Imperium Anglorum on Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Author: 1 SC and 56+ GA resolutions
Maintainer: GA Passed Resolutions
Developer: Communiqué and InfoEurope
GenSec (24 Dec 2021 –); posts not official unless so indicated
Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley
Ideological Bulwark 285, WALL delegate
Twice-commended toxic villainous globalist kittehs

Barfleur
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2019

Postby Barfleur » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:18 pm

"Barfleur supports this proposal. While we are not opposed on principle to time travel, we recognize the extraordinary--to say the least--risks that it poses to the world as we know it, er, or knew it, or will know it, or would have known it... okay. You know what I mean. We recognize the risks and uncertainties, and believe that it is necessary to have a comprehensive regulatory scheme in place before people begin actually travelling through time--if "before" is even a thing anymore..."

OOC: Full support.
Ambassador to the World Assembly: Edmure Norfield
Military Attaché: Colonel Lyndon Q. Ralston
Author, GA#597, GA#605, GA#609, GA#668, and GA#685.
Co-author, GA#534.
The Barfleurian World Assembly Mission may be found at Suite 59, South-West Building, WAHQ.

Doge Land
Envoy

Founded: Feb 15, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Doge Land » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:23 pm

Tinhampton wrote:

-snip-

To me it looks like future proofing. If someone in the future were to use technology to subvert laws in their present, it would have been the future when this proposal was created, so if it only said past and present, then wouldn't the person in the future be allowed to circumvent the laws of the future?
this is a signature

Hustlertwo
Spokesperson

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hustlertwo » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:57 am

Imperium Anglorum wrote:The Vulcan Science Directorate has determined that time travel is impossible.

If only they had told Spock that, we could have been spared J.J. Abrams glowfest of a reboot.

Frostwalkers
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 28, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Frostwalkers » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:13 am

After recording one response, the Frostwalker representative shuffles his papers again.

"Ah, here we go. 'Should this vote reach the floor to be approved or denied, the Delegate-General of Starfall will show approval at this proposal with the stipulation that some form of contact should be able to be made - either developed with a combined effort of Member nations or as a project made by the TEMPO organization. There should be some way to contact the originating timeline or TEMPO directly."

OOC: I'm fine with this, really, as long as it follows what GenSec says. But I'd recommend some regulation to have a communication requirement in the case you get stuck or otherwise missing in an aboriginal timeline. Basically, just make a comms requirement.

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:27 am

How can this resolution be enforced? Is GA#2 going to be repealed so a time police can be created?
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Wallenburg
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 30, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Wallenburg » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:35 am

Section 4 is unenforceable, considering how well documented time travel is in areas such as the Strangers Bar.

Section 7 contradicts GA #79, "Ban on Ex Post Facto Laws".
While she had no regrets about throwing the lever to douse her husband's mistress in molten gold, Blanche did feel a pang of conscience for the innocent bystanders whose proximity had caused them to suffer gilt by association.

King of Snark, Real Piece of Work, Metabolizer of Oxygen, Old Man from The East Pacific, by the Malevolence of Her Infinite Terribleness Catherine Gratwick the Sole and True Claimant to the Bears Armed Vacancy, Protector of the Realm

Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Founded: Feb 17, 2011

Postby Separatist Peoples » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:19 am

"If time travel were truly an international issue, somebody would have come back in time to warn us already. Opposed."

His Worshipfulness, the Most Unscrupulous, Plainly Deceitful, Dissembling, Strategicly Calculating Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives