NATION

PASSWORD

NSSCRA 9- Everything Thread (IC)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hapilopper
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

(Obscene Gerund)

Postby Hapilopper » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:36 pm

(OOC: Apologies to FOX Sports for ripping off the awesome Radioactive concept. Also, I discussed the Stevenson/Walters incident with Xanneria beforehand, so hopefully it's cool.)
Concord Heights Motor Speedway, Concord Heights, Cassadaigua
The Five Star Mobile 500
So maybe the wading pool was a mistake. As race time dawned bright, Drake Stevenson realized that he had only succeeded in taking his own head out of the game. Even still, many figured he had a very real shot at victory, if he could only stay near the front of the field as the race progressed. The only problem with that, however, was that he didn’t.

It all started innocently enough, as a tight condition started manifesting itself in the early laps. Drake was having a hard time getting into the slow corners at Concord Heights. Drake was patient, however, and realized that there was a long way to go, there’d be a ton of cautions on this short track as the 46 starters tried driving through each other as they tried making their way to the front, and he could get the problem fixed. So, as seen on H-Sports’ show “NSSCRA Radioactive” aired the next day, a program that aired the radio frequencies of the NSSCRA drivers, it was evident Drake was pretty patient at the time.

But there was one problem. When the crew went in to loosen the car, they turned the wedge wrench the wrong way, making the car even tighter. Needless to say, Drake, getting bumped around by a handful of drivers, was starting to get more and more pissed off as the laps clicked by. Maybe it was the fact that other drivers were starting to use Drake’s bumper as target practice, and maybe it was the fact that the car had all the handling characteristics of an earth mover, but it was starting to show on the radio.

Eventually, as time went on, Drake decided to take his anger out on who he felt was one of the worst offenders, Eddie Walters Jr. driving the 10 car for KRD Team Iona. It was not likely that Eddie had been harassing Drake for about 20 or 30 laps at a time, but it was more likely the fact that Drake looked up in his rear-view mirror and saw the 10 car wearing his rear bumper out like some guy from Bolgano had gotten in the way of one of the cars from Vilita or something. Either way, Drake looked towards the 10 car, saw him pull alongside, and flipped him off.

Either way, the problem was not getting better. The car was getting tighter and tighter, and Drake was getting sick and tired of not being able to turn his car while getting pushed around other drivers. It was so bad, in fact, that Drake was kind of reminded of those dark days not too long ago when he was driving that eight-wheeled Chase Cutter in the World Grand Prix Championship. Just thinking about it pissed him off to no end, and for five or six laps, he started swearing loudly into the radio. It was something that the crew was starting to get sick and tired of hearing, and eventually, crew chief Lawrence Malloy told Drake to knock it off.

Eventually, he had enough and late in the race, Drake went up to the rear bumper of the 10 car entering the first turn and used up all of it. I mean, he cleaned Walters out, sending him for a spin, but not enough to do any real damage. Drake kept going on, and ranted even more about what had been a very poor day. When the flag dropped, Drake was just happy to get the hell out of the car and make a beeline for the Team Blue Center to get his stuff and get the hell out of Cassadaigua.

Anyone looking at the 81 car after the race ended could see the impact that a full NSSCRA short track race had on a poor-handling car. The rear bumper had been folded up close to the fuel cell. There were tire marks all over the driver’s side. All four quarterpanels and fenders had been used up very comprehensively. It had not been a good day. One crew member looked at the right side of the car and contemplated it quizzically.

“Would you look at that,” the crew member said. “A side we don’t have to fix.”

Lawrence Malloy, the crew chief, looked at the crew member, rushed towards the door and gave it a mighty kick, the kind of kick that would have scored a much-needed goal for the Hapilopper National Football Team in recent matches.

“I don’t want you spoiled, man,” Lawrence said, frustrated at what had been an awful day.
Last edited by Hapilopper on Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
HAPILOPPER. Home of TEAM BLUE, Winner of NSSCRA 11/14 and Baptism of Fire 70.
RAISE HELL, PRAISE DALE!
Visit beautiful Esportiva for your next vacation.

Xanneria
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Xanneria » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:16 pm

Brew-ha-ha Brews in Concord Heights
By Lee Iyokoka

CONCORD HEIGHTS - A "Brew-ha-ha" is an ol' VIrginian term dating back to lord knows when, and it's definition currently means, a skirmish or small dustup. That happened in Concord Heights when a disheveled on track brawl. Walters had been running Well at a track that could be a good tune up for the Delano City race in two weeks. But a wreck with Drake Stevenson sent Walters around, damaged and furious over the former openwheel drivers actions. Battling for a good spot near the end Walters was holding his own in 10th. Drake was ahead of Walters, but slower and having handling issues he finally got around the former WGPC driver. Later the two were near each other Battleing again for low top-12 spots (11th to be exact). Thats when Stevenson went and flat turned the 10 car and sent him in the outside wall butt end of the car first. He then got clobbered by Jeff Shrevees who spun into the nose and was dropped out of the race.

Walters right after the wreck was livid and used phrasing such as "Spineless Bastard" and "Dickless" on his immediate radio chatter. Walters infuriated at Stevenson said the following in

The fact he felt I was holding him up was hilarious. Whats he think I'm going to do let him pass more? NO! He's only brough more blocking on himself and he should feel ashamed that he flipped me the bird like that especially when I had an onboard camera.

Coming Up is the 420, one of Xanneria's premier short track races and now one of the worlds. Despite all the problems with the race last year with bad wrecks> Hopefully this year will have more participation from drivers who won't be eliminated int he narrow canyons of the straights of the Anderscroggin fairgrounds track. There will also be a test session for those who want to participate and it will take place in the Monday before the race. Any team in NSSCRA can participate. Tucker Capps will run the #16 at the Delano 420 and rumbling fromt he track indicate Johnny Betta might also send his entry towards Delano.
Last edited by Xanneria on Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Xanneria: My main nation
Teams
NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM: Maroons - Record 80-23-59 (W-D-L) (This may not be 100% accurate)
FIRST CONTEST: Copa Esportiva 23
FIRST GAME: Vangazaland 3-1 Xanneria
FIRST WIN: 5-3 vs Qingland
LARGEST MOV: 5-0 vs Pineapple Porcupines/ 7-2 vs Starcom Racing/5-0 vs HAIKU
CHAMPIONSHIPS:Baptism of Fire 69 (Nice!) winner / Group Winner CE24
Non Association Football Stats
NSCF TEAMS: Xannerian Polytechnic
NSSCRA: Cars #10,12,16

Vilita and Turori
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

NSSCRA 9 - RdC3 - NSSCRA Pick 'em Challenge Cutoff

Postby Vilita and Turori » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:03 pm

Chase Race #3 Top Scores

1 [160] :: @Filly_Gurl27

2 [158] :: @Ametza014

3 [149] :: @melvin_tha_gr8

4 [140] :: @ole_yutzie

5 [138] :: @King_Of_The_Mountain

Season Event #29 Top Scores

1 [190] :: @King_Of_The_Mountain

2 [182] :: @melvin_tha_gr8

3 [178] :: @PinkHKluvs2718

4 [174] :: @ceeptrainer2

5 [163] :: @MeghanWolcottOfficial
Chase Challenge Standings (Event 3)

1 [476] :: @Filly_Gurl27**

2 [450] :: @melvin_tha_gr8

3 [441] :: @Pogoaib92

4 [440] :: @rubbers*

5 [429] :: @MeghanWolcottOfficial

5 [429] :: @PinkHKluvs2718

5 [429] :: @Ametza014

8 [421] :: @SurfinSummer

9 [417] :: @King_Of_The_Mountain

10 [411] :: @ceeptrainer2

11 [392] :: @eelcat827

12 [391] :: @FujiKYK22

---------ELIMINATED---------
-- [391] :: @jaqeplanst
-- [391] :: @Lovely_Lhamu
15 [346] :: @I_Need_Healing
16 [334] :: @ole_yutzie

@Filly_Gurl27 Asserts Pick 'em Dominance in Round 1

Five Star Mobile 500, Concord Heights Motor Speedway, Concord Heights, Cassadaigua :: After seeming to have lost the edge in the V&T Racer NSSCRA Pick 'em Competition during the second half of the NSSCRA's Regular Season, Cassadaigua based participant @Filly_Gurl27 has firmly established that she is the championship favorite after collecting her second consecutive Top Performance result in the opening round of the Playoff Chase Challenge. It was a low scoring event all around for the competitors with @Filly_Gurl27's top score of just 160. Still it was more than enough to break through as the Round 1 leader with a 26 point advantage over the next closest competitor, the surprising performance by Saint Kanye's @melvin_tha_gr8.

The top twelve participants in the V&T Racer NSSCRA Pick 'em Playoff Chase Challenge point standings would advance to the second round of the competition to continue the hunt for the NSSCRA Pick 'em Playoff Challenge Grand Prize.

The third race of the NSSCRA Chase was won by Sherpalander Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal who propelled themselves from outside the Top 12 into the next round in a surprise performance. The performance from Zakhilwal wasn't enough to help @ole_yutzie climb off the bottom of the V&T Racer NSSCRA Playoff Pick 'em Challenge point standings however as the Vilita and Turori based participant finished 57 points behind the cutoff mark. There would be drama at the end of the first round as three participants finished level on 391 points to cross the cutoff line for the Top 12. The Filindo entrant @FujiKYK22 would earn the spot in a tiebreaker by virtue of their average points per round over the course of the full season, eliminating celebrity contestant @jaqeplanst and one of the Sherpalander contestants @Lovely_Lhamu from contention. With the struggles of the Valkyrie Motorsports drivers in the first round of the NSSCRA Chase, @I_Need_Healing was the other contestant eliminated from the V&T Racer NSSCRA Pick 'em Playoff Chase Challenge.

The struggles for the Valkyrie Motorsports drivers in the first round of the Chase masked somewhat the woefully inept performance of Vilita & Turori Motorsports which, if not for the skillful victory achieved by Yraaga Gilli'i at West Hampton in the opening round of the NSSCRA Chase, would have been the worst three race stretch in the modern history of the team. Gilli'i secured their spot in the next round of the NSSCRA Chase with that victory which was the only Top 10 finish by any Vilita & Turori Motorsports driver in the opening round of the NSSCRA Chase including the two additional entries the team had for their home event at the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course. When the checkered flag flew at the Concord Heights Motor Speedway without a Vilita & Turori Motorsports driver inside the Top 10 it was not only the first time since NSSCRA Season 4 that no Vilita and Turori Motorsports driver finished inside the Top 10 in Concord Heights but the first time since Round 4 of NSSCRA Season 6 that no Vilita and Turori Motorsports driver had finished inside the Top 10 for two consecutive races overall on the NSSCRA circuit.

As an emergency measure to attempt to improve their performances in round 2 of the Chase, Vilita and Turori Motorsports have applied for the open charter for the upcoming event in Xanneria. If granted, the team will likely recall development driver Lotara Novorali to pilot her #49 Dart in the event. While Novorali's inexperience and lack of performance had effectively ruled her out of the plans for Vilita and Turori Motorsports in the remainder of the NSSCRA schedule, her short track expertise will likely help the team get the most data from their development entry should it be approved for on track action at the Delano Fairgrounds. Vilita and Turori Motorsports are hoping that having a fourth car on the track will allow them to refine their setup throughout the practice sessions at a more adaptable pace as they attempt to overcome this historic dip in performance.

V&T Racer NSSCRA Pick 'em Playoff Chase Challenge leader @Filly_Gurl27 was one of just 5 participants who did not have one of their rostered drivers eliminated at the end of Round 1, including the surprise eliminated of Tier 1 driver and NSSCRA Regular Season 3rd place finisher Centur Tiones. For the start of round 2, the remaining contestants from Cassadaigua, The Sherpa Empire, Tropicorp, Vilita & Turori, Filindostan and Saint Kanye will be able to submit Revised rosters under the following record of change
  • [1] All contestants are allotted a single "Free" Change where they may swap one driver on their roster for any other driver within the same Tier range for that slot.
  • [1] All contestants are allotted a single "Round 1" Change where they may swap one ELIMINATED driver with another driver within the same Tier range for that slot.
  • [1] If a contestants ASSIGNED driver has been ELIMINATED, they may replace that driver with ANY other driver. However, when doing so they forfeit all future changes in subsequent rounds.

Contestants shall submit their Round 2 Rosters prior to qualifying for the first event of NSSCRA Chase Playoff Round 2.

TJUN-ia
Minister

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Concord Heights pt.2 (Now With MORE STUFF!)

Postby TJUN-ia » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:26 am

ImageImage

This blog was written by Derrick Carlisle, Jaguar Racing's Social Media Manager

Image ALFONSO MERCADO
@AM64

Es verdad. Todo ello. ¿#YQué?

Well then....that happened. Before Saturday was over in Concord Heights, Cassadiagua, Alfonso Mercado (@AM64) sent a twii, in his native Spanish, that shook the TJUN-ian media like an earthquake. Before race day at the Five Star Mobile 500 could even arrive, he confirmed that it was true. Everything was true. Signed with a cheeky "So what" in the #YQué, Mercado confirmed the accusation that Gil Archer made only a few days ago was, in fact, true. Mercado was on the LGBT+ spectrum (though specifics haven't been provided yet for obvious reasons) and he had feelings for his teammate, Michael Stefan (@00Stefan). I thought Mercado would just deny everything and just try to lay down low but instead, he confirmed the narrative. Just like that.

It would lead to the most interesting pre-race in the history of Jaguar Racing because the media was certainly all over this story. What was once a rumour is now a fact, and the hounds of journalists paid extra attention to TJUN-ia's racing team. Mercado started 31st, but you'd think he was in the chase with the amount of attention the press was giving to the #64 car. He would end up having issues late on before crossing the line in 35th. The cameras were still on him when he got out of his car and they followed him until the team personnel separated him from the chasing pack.

I feel for him. I really do. He's 18 years old, and yet is under the spotlight of the media for a secret he chose to keep. I hope that he is reading this, so I can tell him that everything is going to be alright. I hope it will be, anyway. Gil Archer has, unintentionally or otherwise, dragged this young man out of the closet. That bastard!

Many people are wondering what Stefan was feeling: he was on pole but had witnessed his teammate's struggles from behind a screen. If there were any thoughts about the whole deal, he didn't show it in the race. He fell back a bit but bounced back to finish in 6th, the eyes of many in TJUN-ia on him. They want to know how he feels about it all. We don't know for certain how Stefan feels, but what we do know is that he can't just pretend it never happened. It must be a lot to think about for the #00 driver, but I hope that he feels confident in whatever he decides to do.

Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal booked his spot in the Top 12 at the eleventh hour by winning this race, ahead of GFR duo Jeremiah Brooke and Skip Stiller. Thea Alvarez, Centur Tiones, Valentina Freya Yadana Aye and Clarissa Alanis Star were all eliminated with Rinzi just scraping in by 3 points.

The next 3 races will decide our Top 8, starting at the Knox Motor Company Anderscroggin 420 in Xannaria. Some experts are predicting this race could be a demolition derby which would certainly be a change of pace and would add to the drama we have witnessed so far. It's certainly going to be an interesting week for Jaguar Racing...

Standings Watch: Stefan - 18th (850pts/1W), Mercado - 37th (336pts)

Image HARPA GYLFISDÓTTIR
@IsfruinJR

No twiis from our drivers tonight, for obvious reasons. All JR accounts will be locked until next weekend.

#NSSCRA : #JaguarRacing : #JungleFever

(OOC: This is a transcript from a conversation between Harpa Gylfisdóttir and MIchael Stefan. The information discussed will be considered classified: no one knows what was talked about except for Stefan and Ísfrúin. This will be emotional, you have been warned)
Knock on the door
HP: Come in!
The door opens
MS: Hi...boss. Is it alright if...we can talk?
HP: Ah...Michael. Please, come in!
MS: Thank...you.
The door is shut. Stefan takes his seat
HP: So...are you OK?
MS: Yeah...I guess so. It was great to be on pole and I thought I did well the race.
HP: You did indeed. You just got on and raced well. That's all I can ask from you, Michael.
MS: Yeah...
HP: Do you want to talk about it? The...thing?
MS: Y-yeah...let's talk about...the thing...
HP: I can understand if you were surprised. It came out of nowhere.
MS: Indeed...Did you...know about...it...before Gil?
HP: He talked to me about it in Hampton Island.
MS: Hampton...Island? So only a few weeks ago?
HP: Yeah. Only a few weeks ago.
MS: When did he say...that...this started?
HP: Now Stefan, I don't know if I can share that information. The meeting I had was private, I can't violate that.
MS: Please? I..need to know...if I can...understand. Please?
HP:...........Ok, fine. It was Jungle Fever, but you didn't hear that from me.
MS: Jungle...Fever? You mean...wait a minute. Was that what Tyler Linde was talking about? He mentioned that Mercado was...looking at me weird.
HP: I guess so.
MS: Wow...so he wasn't spying on me at all. He was...just...
HP: Yeah. He was.
MS: Was that what he was doing in Bolgano, too. On the World feed?
HP: Yeah...I guess so.
MS: Oh...it...makes sense now. When did he plan...on...telling me?
HP: He never specified any time. I told him to do it when he felt the time was right.
MS: So...Gil Archer really dragged him out of the closet... as Derrick said...
HP: Yep...He did...Uh, that man...I wish I could shout at him right now. For causing this to happen to such a young man like Alfonso.
MS:...Indeed. It feels....weird, you know?
HP: What do you mean?
MS: I have good friends back in the NAU, back in Studgraff. I've met countless people in open-wheel. I've met and raced against some of the finest drivers in the multiverse. And yet...none of them are as close to me as Alfonso is. He is my teammate, my partner in crime (not that we commit any crime). He was there for me when things were tough and he was there for me to celebrate the successes. I've never...met someone with the energy of Mercado. It feels weird to have this energetic guy get..smitten...for someone like me. I've never been the focus of people's love outside of my family, but now Mercado joins that list. You'd think a guy like me would move away from that sort of stuff, but...I'm not sure if I...Uh...
HP: It will be easier when you get things out there, mate. C'mon.
MS: I...don't think...I...can imagine racing...without him by my side. He's certainly a character that...I...prefer to be my teammate. I don't want him to be afraid of talking to me. I know he is scared now, I understand. But I don't want him to be like that. That isn't the Mercado I know. The Mercado I know is a man full of joy. The Mercado I know always smiles when he talks to someone. I DON'T WANT THAT SMILE TO GO AWAY! I don't want him to change because of what he feels about me! I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO...to...comfort him...if it makes him feel the way I know then...it will all be worth it...
HP: Ah...I see. You don't want him to change, even if that means...loving him the same way he does to you?
MS:.........You........could say....that.
HP: Right then. Now I understand. You two need to talk. And fast.
MS: After....the next...race?
HP: Yeah...we could do that. We could certainly do that, Michael.
1st: ECC4/5, NSSCRA13, RLWC22, IBS20, EBT3, EIHT2
2nd: NSCF24/26, ARWC4, WC:TOTS, IBC34, IBS17, RUWC33/35, ECC6
3rd: ARWC3, IBC32, ECC3/7, ARWC6, ET20IV
NSSCRA - JR
T1: #07 Michael Stefan (S13 T1 Champ/9W)/#64 Alfonso Mercado (3W)/#03 Maddison Riley-Jones (S10 T2 Champ/2W-T1/3W-T2)
T2: #96 Alice Jepkosgei (3W)/#70 Gongming Gao [NCR] (5W)/#79 Axel Chase

WGPO: #11 Lane Carter (2W)/ #9 Batu Tüvshinbayar (WGP2 S5 Champion/1W)
NSTT: 4 S-Titles (3 RU)/2 D-Titles (6 RU)

UN - U1
TJUN (Ta-Jun) - An organ of the UN that focuses on "international role-play" (i.e. USA = Fang the Sniper) (U2)
TJUN-ia (Ta-Jun-ee-a) - The testing grounds of TJUN members, but operates as an independent nation. (U3)

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2018

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:18 am

"There is something about this place," Rinzi said with a big grin on his face. "Good things always happen when I am here."

He looked up at the bits of confetti that lingered swirling in the air, and the open sky above the confetti where he believed God was watching. He was in victory lane, celebrating a well-timed win that had saved him from elimination, and he felt God's presence more strongly than usual, like there was some deeper meaning behind everything that had happened today.

It had been like that during the race too. The pressure was there. Rinzi knew he was on the brink of elimination and anything less than a win would probably put him out of the Chase -- and yet it didn't seem hopeless at all. He knew exactly what he needed to do. Even though winning a race at this level required considerable skill and a little luck, it still felt entirely doable. The car was really dialed in. It went exactly where Rinzi wanted it to go. The track was crowded and there was a lot of bumping and banging, but Rinzi found his way through it surprisingly easily. He occasionally tapped someone as he nosed past them, but he never needed to give anyone too hard of a shove. The openings he needed to move up came as if something was guiding him toward victory. Liangmei Li dumped Cocoabo #28 late in the race for no discernible reason except that there was a cocoabo on the track, and Drake Stevenson got into some kind of beef with Eddie Walters, but Rinzi didn't need to get into any of that.

He was sure his victory was a good omen of some kind. It had come not only when he desperately needed a win, but also at the same track where he had met Tashi a year earlier. He was sure that God had planned for him to win this race, and it was foreshadowing something. He just didn't know whether it was about his racing career or his relationship with Tashi.

Qiang got kind of stampeded as everyone came off the starting grid eager to push their way up the field. He got knocked out of line and went skidding across the outside of the track, cussing up a blue streak in some obscure language. He managed to bring his car around and get it pointed back in the right direction, but he'd already dropped back several places and now he was battling Brian Harrison and Liuyong Xu. Things got better from there and the rest of the race went okay for the most part. He finished 15th -- not spectacular, but good enough.

Some media people wanted to talk to Qiang after the race, but it wasn't as big of a mob as he got at some tracks. A lot of them, including Beihua's lead reporter, were busy asking Rinzi Zakhilwal about his very well-timed win. Rinzi babbled about how happy he was to win, how much he loved Concord Heights, and how grateful he was to his crew, his sponsors, and God.

Qiang, on the other hand, didn't have much to say about the race. Someone asked him about the spin, but he just kind of shrugged it off. What he really wanted to talk about was the controversy surrounding Alfonso Mercado. Unfortunately, the Sherpa Empire was not the most socially progressive place and some Sherpa racing fans had made homophobic twiis and Spacebook posts.

"I just want to say, take it easy on him," Qiang said. "Whatever Mercado is into, it doesn't take away from anything he's accomplished as a racer. He's still a human being, so please treat him like one. He doesn't need people posting threats on twii.tur."

As Qiang made his way back to his hauler, he noticed Thea Alvarez looking very upset. He tried to cheer her up a little, saying, "Don't worry, Thea, you be back next season."
Last edited by The Sherpa Empire on Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.
Alternate IC names: Sherpaland, Pharak

Saint Kanye
Minister

Founded: Jan 28, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:27 am

Concord Heights Motor Speedway, Concord Heights, Cassadaigua
The Five Star Mobile 500

When the race started, Jeremiah Brooke had every right not to be smiling. He would be starting deep in the field at thirty-second, and had nothing more on his mind than to work his way to the lead. A good result here would see him through to the next round of the Chase, one step closer to the title. However, with less than twenty laps to go until the checkered flag flies, Brooke's expression was that of a child on Christmas Eve. He had just passed Stacie Houston on the outside, and is now clear of her and in second position. In her home country. In the race that shares a sponsor with her car. On a short track, which had always been her specialty. She's a rival. She's a friend. Imagine all the conversations they'll have later.

Holding the lead is Brooke's own teammate, Skip Stiller. Stiller is also in the Chase, and would want nothing more than the chance to retire on top. So it was no surprise that when Brooke put his Vylet machine in a position to overtake Stiller's car sponsored by his racing school, the latter said "Not today, bro", and threw a block. Brooke responded with a tap on Stiller's rear bumper to loosen him up. The battle was on, and they were going at each other hard, even though they're teammates. Or maybe it was because they're teammates. The drivers of St. Kanye's Glorious Free Republic Motorsports get along well, but they had an agreement that, whenever two or more of them are in the position to win, they must each give their 100% in order to beat the others. And that's just what was happening here.

For the next few laps, the two Yeezies swapped paint and the lead, with the rest of the front pack quickly advancing. "Rinzi's closing in, buddy", said Brooke's spotter Raymond Goldfarb, about the same time his counterpart on Stiller's team Bart Easton told his driver "Mayhem inside, still there, still there." Easton was, of course, referring to the men's care brand that Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal has done some commercials for as part of his sponsorship deal.

Neither Stiller nor Brooke was able to stop Zakhilwal from "bringing the Mayhem", and it soon became a three-way battle, one driver trying to hold off two others. Rinzi couldn't have picked a worse (or better, if you asked Sherpalanders instead of Kanyeans) time to join the party than with four laps to go. It was him who would prevail in a three-wide photo finish with Brooke as the runner-up, 0.005 second behind, and Stiller in third, 0.002 short of Brooke.

At the podium, the three drivers were laughing and chatting among themselves. "Damn, that was fun. Obviously I wanted to win, but still, that was fun", said Stiller. Brooke responded, "Oh yeah, definitely. That could've gone any number of different ways. Congrats, Rinzi!" The second and third placers offered high fives to the winner, and then high fived among themselves. Later, while walking back to the garage area, Stiller and Brooke were approached by their R&D teammate Sage Caldwell. He was in the race too, finishing twenty-third. "Congrats, you two! Hey, what's up with Thea?" Caldwell asked his full-time teammates.

"What do you mean, what's up with Thea?" replied Stiller. "Yeah, we haven't seen her since, like, before the race, dude", added Brooke. "Except while she's in the car, obviously."

"Is that so? Well, I heard someone say she was spotted at the 46 hauler crying. I'm about to go there and make sure she's okay", Caldwell told the two, who in unison said "Damn. Come on then, let's go."

Truly, it wasn't all smiles and high fives for GFR that day. Their third full-time driver, Thea Alvarez, finished twenty-fifth after spinning her GGtech machine out late in the race, ultimately missing out on the Chase cutoff by three points. That's right - for the first time in NSSCRA history, she would not be part of the Championship Four. Without a word, Alvarez stepped out of her car and walked to her hauler. She was very disappointed in herself. In her mind, she let down her crew, her team, her country, her sponsors, her friends. She was still crying when the three Yeezie men got to her.

"Aw, Thea, what happened? Is everything...." said Stiller, before being cut off by a "LEAVE ME ALONE!" from the female racer.

"Come on, Thea, we're you're teammates. You can trust us", Brooke spoke calmly.

"Please..... I just need time alone. I really can't right now. Please, guys, leave me alone", sobbed Alvarez.

"Ugh, fine. Talk when you're ready?" asked Brooke.

"Hmmm.... yeah. Sure. OK." And with that, the three guys left.

Meanwhile, back in St. Kanye, the Kardashia Autoring management were glad that some racers are taking them up on their offer to join the battle for the open charter in the Kardashia Chadwick Dealers 400. First to reply was Anavella Ariiki from Team Tropicorp, followed by Dinggu Wang from Sherpaland, then Chris Holmes from Hapilopper. Since Holmes had been removed from Team Blue, he will utilize GFR's #20 car, making him the eighth person to drive for the Kanyean stable this season, after Stiller, Brooke, Alvarez, Caldwell, Pyotr Lavrentiev, Abdoulaye Goita and Euroli Islander. It is unknown if Holmes will be bringing a sponsor along, though.

Later, two more replies came. One was from Valentine Z's Jamie Izabella Eirian, and the other was from Tyler Linde, the Northwesterosi choosing to outqualify part-timers rather than unchartered full-timers like himself.

(Paintjob schedule: GFR trio will all use their primary schemes in Xanneria, secondary in Hampton Island, and throwbacks in Sherpaland.)
Last edited by Saint Kanye on Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gale Force Racing (NSSCRA Main Tier)
18 Jeremiah Brooke (S9 Champ, S13 Runner-up) | 27 Stacie Houston (S7 Champ, S12 Runner-up) | 46 Thea Alvarez (S10 Runner-up)

Skip Stiller Speedworks (NSSCRA Second Tier)
20 Sage Caldwell | 22 Pyotr Lavrentiev (S13 Champion) | 30 Lexi Patterson

Champion:
IBC 20, 22, 23, 24 (Basketball)
NSCAA 11 (College Basketball)
IC7 II, VI (7ball)
Arena Bowl VI (Arena Gridiron)
NSSCRA 9 (Stock Car Racing)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

Abanhfleft
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:15 am

"So what's the biggest difference?" Ganglie Zhe asked William Archer during a break in the proceedings of the race in x. "Between stock cars and GP-spec cars, I mean."

"Aside from the obvious, I'd say the handling and the power transmission," William replied. "GP cars can be real sensitive. Sometimes it's because of the setup and sometimes the car really was just designed to be sensitive to the smallest turn of the wheel. Personally, I feel it's quite the opposite with stock cars. You really gotta brute-force the steering wheel just to turn maybe half a degree. Then again if the setup is just right a stock car can turn on a dime.

"For power transmission, things are a little bit strange," William continued. "In a GP car the power is right there at your disposal. You just push a button and you get the power boost or reduction right when you expect it. But you can also feel that the engine is holding back, like it knows it can give more power but can't or won't. This WGP2 season there was an engine power limit, and I definitely felt it all season. The engine is holding back. But a stock car? It's all about power. Power, power, power. You press the accelerator and the engine just gives it to you. No if or buts. You tell the car you want power, it gives you power. Sometimes even too much power. But hey, it's like taming a wild horse. You won't be able to control the damn thing a hundred percent if at all, but when you do... boy is it a good feeling."

"You're really digging this whole stock car thing, aren't you?" Zhe asked.

"Hey man, don't get me wrong," William shrugged. "I personally think that GP racing and stock car racing are two entirely different animals. It would be difficult and even unfair to compare the two. Both have their strengths, and both have their cons. I'll just say I love them both and leave it at that."

"Fair enough," Zhe nodded. "Any drivers in WGP2 that caught your eye?"

"Well, there's Goita, of course," William replied. "Yeah, yeah, I know, this season was very inconsistent with the results and everything—still think that the power cap fucked up everyone on the grid, and some teams struggled to deal with it to the end of the season. But even in an inconsistent season, someone has to be consistent enough to pick up enough points to win the championship, and Goita was that guy in the end. But the good thing about the whole inconsistency thing is that the whole title race was exciting right up to the end. And because of that I gotta mention Sara Luna and Baxen Aurora, and also Arjenko from Savojarna. Or at least I think he's from Savojarna. I can't be assed to look it up right now. Someone's gonna correct me or tell me I'm correct. That's the only two things that can happen anyway."

"How about Stevenson though?" Zhe asked. "Everyone says that he had the pace and the race craft to compete in WGPC if only his equipment didn't let him down. Is there any truth to this or are people just talking out of their asses?"

"Come on, man, you really gotta ask me that question?" William asked back. "Of course Stevenson's got it! He's always had it. He was just a very poor fit for that truck that Nexus brought out. I don't care what everyone else says about Nexus; they brought out a shit car, an untested car, one that was too ambitious for their own good. And it's because of them that we might have just lost the chance to see Drake Stevenson on an actual WGPC grid. You know, there's a reason why GP cars usually have only four wheels and not eight, and Nexus Racing showed why to everyone. But despite that, despite that, Drake was still able to drag that car to positions it had no business being in. Dude, he took P1 from me in the very first race of the season! Sure, it was all downhill for him from there, but just imagine! If he had a better car, even just a more reliable car, I'm sure he could have at the very least taken the championship fight to Goita. Hell, he could have won WGP2! That's my honest-to-God opinion about Drake Stevenson."

"Dude, no need to be so intense," Zhe laughed once William's words had sunk in. "What are you trying to do? Recruit him to UrGa?"

"No," William shook his head. "Of course not. Not really. Not yet. You never know."

At that moment, Leonidas Baxter, the driver for whom Ganglie Zhe served as spotter, and aslo the man funding Zhe's entry into motorsports, walked in. "Hey, Lee," he called out to Zhe. "Did you know that you're becoming more and more popular every day?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Zhe asked.

"Didn't you say you were gonna take part in that race in Sherpaland in a few weeks' time?" Baxter said. "Well, guess what? You just got an invite to Kardashia."

"Um, where?" It was clear by the look on Zhe's face that he had no idea what Baxter was talking about.

"GFR, man! Saint Kanye!" Baxter said. "They want you to take part in their open charter event for the race in Kardashia!"

"You're kidding me," Zhe said. "You're joking, man. Stop pulling my leg, Leo. It ain't funny."

"Nobody's leg is getting pulled, Lee!" Baxter retorted. "If you really don't believe me then just take a look at this." He then handed over an envelope to Zhe, who snatched it out of his hand. Zhe took out the letter inside the envelope and read, and his eyes grew wider with every line.

"Now do you believe me?" Baxter asked Zhe.

"My God, this is unbelievable," Ganglie Zhe muttered. "Of course I'll accept! But what am I gonna use for my number? Clarissa's got the 7; that Terre Sep girl's got the 77, and then V&T's got a hold of the 49... Fuck it. #07 it is."
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

Cassadaigua
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Cassadaigua » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:55 am

Moving on from Concord Heights,
by Stacie Houston, Driver #27 Five Star Mobile Blaze

I would like to thank everyone for coming out to the Concord Heights Motor Speedway for the Five Star Mobile 500. It was a great event in every aspect, starting from the pre-race festivities until the last cars left parking lot afterwards. As a race team, there were highs and lows from the race, with Jenna Logan not able to duplicate her win here last year. It was a highlight for her, after failing to miss the Chase during the season, to get that win on her home track. Unfortunately, she could not find the level of consistency that she needed all day, and finished 20th. Meghan Sharpe was ran 14th, and I was able to run 5th.

Now, I want to talk about something that a lot of people of have been asking me to address in the comments, and that is why we cannot get three cars to run consistently on race day?
Why do I seem to be the only Team Cassadaigua driver contending for wins? A couple people ask if I am too busy hanging around with drivers from other race teams, most notably Jeremiah Brooke, and that I should be spending my time helping the 4 and the 11 cars get better. The argument here is that race teams from Saint Kanye, The Sherpa Empire, Vilita and Turori, and Valentine Z can all send three drivers to the Chase, yet we can only have one. They will point out that neither Meghan or Jenna were particularly close to getting in either. I will begin answering this by letting it be known that my first commitment is to my #27 race team. Our focus is on getting our car ready for the race each and every time. Team Cassadaigua does not just roll out three cars and paint a different scheme and number on them at random. In the shop, we are in our own bubble in terms of preparation. Are the only teams doing things differently here? Well, they will have to answer that.

Now, having said that, Team Cassadaigua does its own wind tunnel testing and own simulation programs that the crew chiefs of all three teams come together on, explore different scenarios and discuss the results. Notes will be shared to make all of us better. In the end though, the information comes down to the race teams and it is up to the personnel on each one to make the car right, and then it is up to the driver to take that car, and make the most of it. I talk to Meghan and Jenna daily. We discuss as much information with one another as humanly possible. But this is not a video game or some fictitious racing series that people generate results from a fancy scoring program. We are actually going out there on these race tracks and racing hard where a mistake that costs you just a couple seconds can ruin your entire day. I am really hopeful that Meghan and Jenna can see better results more often because they really deserve it. I do wish we could have had three drivers in the Chase like those other teams, but it all comes down to how strong this series is. I am grateful for the continued success that I have had, and not a moment goes by where I take it for granted.

Shifting gears, I met Jessica Robinson and Hannah Kennedy at the race track before the race, and it was a real honor to be able to talk to both of them. Fantasy fans know them better as Filly_Gurl27 and PinkHKluvs2718. They have done a great job of taking in the Five Star Mobile bonuses that were offered to them, and I hope that they continued to have great success! I wish Meghan Wolcott the best as well, but she had other priorities with the soccer team being in World Cup qualifiers as well. Speaking of which, they were stunning in qualifiers, weren’t they?

Congratulations to all World Cup fans out there and readers from countries where their nation have qualified. NSSCRA nations who are in the World Cup other then us include top contenders Vilita and Turori (each individually) and Banija; as well as surprising qualifier, Hampton Island. Maybe some of that luck will rub off on the 6, 22, and 23. Anyway, I will see you in Xanneria. Enjoy the race!
NS Sports’ only World Cup, World Bowl, World Cup of Hockey, World Baseball Classic and International Basketball Championships winner!

(Motorsports, college basketball, and volleyball, too)

Specific Titles: World Cup 50, 51; WBC 14, 16, 19, 50 & 58; WB 8, 22, & 40; WCOH 11 & 39; IBC 13.
Also: CR 40 & 43; CoH 39; Swamp Soccer 4, RTC WC 18 & 19; WVE 6; NSCAA 3, 5 & 9; NSSCRA 7
Runner Up: CoH 40, CR 37, 38 & 41; WB 21, WcoH 8, IBC 12, WBC 13, 15, 47 & 48, DBC 21.
WC Qualified for: 45, 46, 49-61, 67, 79 (DNP WC 69-77), 81-90, 92.
XIII Summer Olympiad: 2nd Most Medals
Hosted: WC 54, 67, 84 & 88; CoH 57 & 73, BoF 47, CR 30, WB 16, WBC 18, 26, 40, 45 & 50, NSCAA, NSCH 1; WLC 7, 30 & 33.

Hapilopper
Ambassador

Postby Hapilopper » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:31 pm

After some news came out this week concerning TJUN-ian driver Alfonso Mercado, a handful of Hapiloppian racing drivers voiced their displeasure at what happened, and their support for their fellow driver.

Image  FRANK BRONSON
@Frank_Bronson

Hey @AM64, we support you.

#NSSCRA #ScrewYouArcher

Image  DRAKE STEVENSON
@HapiDrake81

If what I'm seeing is true that @AM64 was outed, that makes me sick.

#NSSCRA

Image  DRAKE STEVENSON
@HapiDrake81

If true, @ItsGilArcher69 owes Alfonso, the Jaguar Racing team and the entire #NSSCRA an apology.

Image  CHRIS HOLMES
@CHolmes81

What kind of sick fuck outs people without their permission?

#NSSCRA
Last edited by Hapilopper on Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RAISE HELL, PRAISE DALE!

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Post 38 - Race 29.

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:55 pm

The Valentians – Five Star Mobile 500, Concord Heights Motor Speedway; Concord Heights, Cassadaigua (Short Track)

Segment 0: Clarissa: 19 // Valentina: 13 // Gwen: 18
Segment 1: Clarissa: 40 // Valentina: 13 // Gwen: 35
Segment 2: Clarissa: 08 // Valentina: 28 // Gwen: 39
Segment 3: Clarissa: 05 // Valentina: 22 // Gwen: 17
Segment 4: Clarissa: 15 // Valentina: 08 // Gwen: 19
Segment 5: Clarissa: 38 // Valentina: 30 // Gwen: 03
Segment 6: Clarissa: 30 // Valentina: 21 // Gwen: 26

The Valentians tried out the new system, whereby their radio chatter between the racers and the crew chiefs were recorded and played back in order to gather any information that they might get back from it. The results were rather mixed, as they realised. The Valentians realise that they did not exactly get a lot of useful info from the yelling and general chatter during the race. It was mostly complaints about the temperature of the car, along with who hit who and who hit what, and the occasional what hit who. On top of that, the Valentians were rather just too nice for this whole shtick to happen, with perhaps just a few swears here and there, and no insults towards anyone else.

The very first segment of recording was between Clarissa and Jenny, during the first lap of the race.

The second segment of recording would be between Clarissa and Jenny once again, which happened during the second segment of the race itself, by pure coincidence.

The third recording was between Valentina and Marcus, contemplating about the possibility of ROTY, along with whether or not Valentina should try to tackle Gil should he come back once again.

And the fourth one would be rather coarse and rough already from the start, as Gwen was constantly barraged and bombarded by cars hitting her from all directions. She made it clear to let Jared know about her sentiments towards it.

And then come the end of the race:

The Valentians were utterly devastated. At least for Clarissa and Valentina. This would be where they fell behind in terms of points, not making enough to get to the next phase of the Chase, and ending up at 16th and 15th respectively. Gwen barely scraped through at the 12th position, indicative of her close shave, and the need to do a lot better.

“Well, I mean, look at the bright side,” Jolyn said, trying to console Valentina, “Especially as a first-timer in the foray of racing, you did really, really well! You can bet that your counterpart (Valentijn) is very proud of you!”

As for Clarissa, while she expressed a little lamentation of her performance, she was still determined and believes that she could still try her best in the next few races, amassing as much points as she can, or even possibly winning a few races even when she was out of the Chase.

Jamie, on the other hand, would have other plans for her.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Tropicorp
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 18, 2013
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Tropicorp » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:58 pm

Cocoabo #28, Team Tropicorp survive to Round 2

Tropicorp Racing Supply, Tropicoast, Tropicorp :: It wasn't the best of performances for Cocoabo #28 in the Five Star Mobile 500 at the Concord Heights Motor Speedway, but it was good enough to get Team Tropicorp's only Playoff Chase participating driver into the second round as the field was reduced from 16 cars to 12 with the drop of the Checkered Flag in Concord Heights.

Sporting the pink numbers to signify they were participating in the Five Star Mobile Combo event - there was triple the incentive for the team to get the #28 twii.tur / Cocoabo Preservation Society Dart to victory Lane. Not only was the #28 team part of the Five Star Combo Challenge program due to having previously won a Five Star event - The Tropicorp 500 at the Tropicoast Beach Course, but Cocoabo #28 also finished inside the Top 5 at the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course to be among the Five Star Five contestants in Concord Heights. Finally, of course, the ultimate prize for victory in the NSSCRA Playoff Chase, advancement to the next round. Coming into the event with a points advantage over 13th place however, Team Tropicorp decided the best strategy would be a clean race aiming to collect enough points to stay above the cut line and survive into the next round. While the Five Star bonuses would have been nice to collect, in terms of the big picture all that mattered for Team Tropicorp was ensuring the #28 stayed inside the Top 12 in Playoff Points.

Just as strategized it was about as uneventful a day as a driver could have on one of the circuits most grueling short tracks as Cocoabo #28 brought the Team Tropicorp Dart home with a 24th place finish. While midpack won't win a championship in Tundra Falls, it was more than enough to advance Team Tropicorp through to the Round of 12
with fifteen points to spare over Cocoabo #46 and its Yeezie partner Thea Alvarez.

While the #28 team took the safe approach to the Five Star Mobile 500, the other two Team Tropicorp entries were in all-out attack mode looking to get in place to steal the victory and deny a driver behind Cocoabo #28 the chance to leapfrog them in the standings. While that mission was ultimately unsuccessful, it was still an outstanding day at the Track for both Cocoabo #78 and Anavella Ariiki who each scored their best finishes of the past 10 races in Concord Heights. For Ariiki, a driver struggling to justify their seat in the #88 Tropicorp Dart for next season, the 6th place finish was a massive confidence boost and her second best finish of the season, though perhaps her most competitive showing earning her spot near the front of the field instead of inheriting it via strategy as she did with her runner-up finish at the Cocoabo Preservation 300K. For Cocoabo #78 it was perhaps a sign that just like NSSCRA Season 8, the better portion of the schedule would be ahead as a Top 5 finish in Concord Heights could set the stage for the Cocoabo's second career points victory and third overall as the season runs the course with its final 7 races.
- Tropicorp -

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2005

Postby Newmanistan » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:01 pm

Race: Knox Motor Company Anderscroggin 420, Delano, Xanneria
Lap Record: 18.911 sec.
Minimum Time To Avoid DNF: 20.850 sec.

Qualifying Results:
1 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye)                                 19.163
2 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 19.190
3 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 19.195
4 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 19.204
5 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 19.255
6 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 19.276
7 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 19.331
8 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 19.331
9 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 19.341
10 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 19.342
11 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 19.342
12 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 19.346
13 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 19.354
14 #49- Lotara Novorali (Vilita and Turori) 19.363
15 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 19.375
16 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 19.384
17 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 19.421
18 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 19.430
19 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 19.472
20 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 19.526
21 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 19.534
22 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 19.545
23 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 19.741
24 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 19.743
25 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 19.752
26 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 19.752
27 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 19.769
28 #79- Dinggu Wang (The Sherpa Empire) 19.910
29 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 19.917
30 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 19.985
31 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 20.028
32 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 20.135
33 #47- Johnny Betta (Xanneria) 20.227
34 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 20.255
35 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 20.257
36 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 20.271
37 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 20.326
38 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 20.391
39 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 20.424
40 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 20.436
41 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) *Q* 20.449

42 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 20.502
43 #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria) 20.658
44 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 20.690
45 #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) 20.707
46 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 20.749
47 #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) *Q* 20.771
48 #04- Félix-Antoine Constantineau (Terre Septentrionale) *Q* 20.777
49 #35- Melissa Nilis (Bolgano) *Q* 20.797

50 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 20.870
51 #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) *Q* 20.889
52 #26- Roger Bipacks (Bolgano) *Q* 20.908
53 #25- Kev Schorebrook (Vangaziland) *Q* 20.913
54 #50- Ellie Lindskog (Vangaziland) *Q* 20.944
55 #55- Rosalie Presseault-Espinoza (Terre Septentrionale) *Q* 20.948
56 #53- Teija Kuusela (The Albali Republic) *Q* 20.969
57 #09- Daniel Cretton (Bolgano) *Q* 20.977
58 #75- Floyd Hackerbee (Vangaziland) *Q* 21.132
59 #32- Waltteri Lehto (The Albali Republic) *Q* 21.264

Segment 1:
1 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori)                        19.146
2 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 19.156
3 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 19.181
4 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 19.189
5 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 19.191
6 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 19.201
7 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 19.206
8 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 19.207
9 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 19.242
10 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 19.255
11 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 19.258
12 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 19.269
13 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 19.277
14 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 19.278
15 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 19.281
16 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 19.285
17 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 19.308
18 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 19.318
19 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 19.344
20 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 19.380
21 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 19.393
22 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 19.400
23 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 19.407
24 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 19.419
25 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 19.437
26 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 19.442
27 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 19.443
28 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 19.461
29 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 19.481
30 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 19.501
31 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 19.561
32 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 19.597
33 #79- Dinggu Wang (The Sherpa Empire) 19.604
34 #49- Lotara Novorali (Vilita and Turori) 19.637
35 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 19.660
36 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 19.661
37 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 19.775
38 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 19.781
39 #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria) 19.857
40 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 20.070
41 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 20.198
42 #47- Johnny Betta (Xanneria) 20.358
43 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 20.651
44 #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) 20.747
45 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) *Q* 20.772
46 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 21.025 DNF

Segment 2:
1 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua)                              19.164
2 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 19.166
3 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 19.190
4 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 19.207
5 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 19.242
6 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 19.251
7 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 19.264
8 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 19.278
9 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 19.298
10 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 19.307
11 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 19.331
12 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 19.361
13 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 19.387
14 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 19.394
15 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 19.418
16 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 19.434
17 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 19.441
18 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 19.469
19 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 19.478
20 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 19.488
21 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 19.495
22 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 19.522
23 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 19.537
24 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 19.541
25 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 19.544
26 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 19.554
27 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 19.562
28 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 19.564
29 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 19.564
30 #49- Lotara Novorali (Vilita and Turori) 19.586
31 #79- Dinggu Wang (The Sherpa Empire) 19.597
32 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 19.612
33 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 19.660
34 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 19.712
35 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 19.808
36 #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria) 19.824
37 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 19.990
38 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 20.003
39 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 20.082
40 #47- Johnny Betta (Xanneria) 20.326
41 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 20.511
42 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 20.736
43 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 20.768
44 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) *Q* 20.827
45 #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) 20.866 DNF

Segment 3:
1 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua)                              19.141
2 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 19.170
3 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 19.174
4 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 19.179
5 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 19.181
6 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 19.213
7 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 19.219
8 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 19.222
9 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 19.225
10 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 19.244
11 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 19.251
12 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 19.306
13 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 19.311
14 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 19.318
15 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 19.334
16 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 19.341
17 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 19.404
18 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 19.413
19 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 19.447
20 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 19.498
21 #49- Lotara Novorali (Vilita and Turori) 19.498
22 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 19.511
23 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 19.571
24 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 19.573
25 #79- Dinggu Wang (The Sherpa Empire) 19.605
26 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 19.638
27 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 19.702
28 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 19.721
29 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 19.744
30 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 19.813
31 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 19.977
32 #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria) 20.133
33 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 20.204
34 #47- Johnny Betta (Xanneria) 20.209
35 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 20.224
36 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 20.367
37 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 20.388
38 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 20.411
39 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 20.570
40 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 20.808
41 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) *Q* 20.892 DNF
42 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 20.911 DNF
43 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 20.944 DNF
44 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 21.380 DNF

Segment 4:
1 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye)                             19.139
2 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 19.156
3 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 19.171
4 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 19.172
5 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 19.173
6 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 19.208
7 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 19.210
8 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 19.216
9 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 19.220
10 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 19.230
11 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 19.244
12 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 19.255
13 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 19.314
14 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 19.352
15 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 19.382
16 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 19.429
17 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 19.549
18 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 19.551
19 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 19.607
20 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 19.622
21 #79- Dinggu Wang (The Sherpa Empire) 19.633
22 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 19.642
23 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 19.648
24 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 19.669
25 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 19.677
26 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 19.787
27 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 19.787
28 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 19.802
29 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 19.816
30 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 19.829
31 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 19.890
32 #49- Lotara Novorali (Vilita and Turori) 19.975
33 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 19.999
34 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 20.210
35 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 20.319
36 #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria) 20.449
37 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 20.789
38 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 20.884 DNF
39 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 20.950 DNF
40 #47- Johnny Betta (Xanneria) 20.967 DNF

Segment 5:
1 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z)                         19.139
2 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 19.177
3 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 19.196
4 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 19.239
5 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 19.269
6 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 19.291
7 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 19.295
8 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 19.307
9 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 19.331
10 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 19.355
11 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 19.400
12 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 19.403
13 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 19.404
14 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 19.455
15 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 19.474
16 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 19.529
17 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 19.570
18 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 19.589
19 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 19.598
20 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 19.615
21 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 19.624
22 #79- Dinggu Wang (The Sherpa Empire) 19.646
23 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 19.712
24 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 19.729
25 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 19.753
26 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 19.810
27 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 19.893
28 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 20.002
29 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 20.032
30 #49- Lotara Novorali (Vilita and Turori) 20.109
31 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 20.200
32 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 20.243
33 #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria) 20.354
34 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 20.452
35 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 20.875 DNF
36 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 21.355 DNF
37 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 21.645 DNF

Race Results (Average Segments 1-5)
+-----+-------------------------------------------------------------+--------+
| Pos | Driver | Avg. |
| 1 | #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) | 19.234 | WINNER
| 2 | #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) | 19.270 |
| 3 | #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) | 19.277 |
| 4 | #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) | 19.282 |
| 5 | #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) | 19.317 |
| 6 | #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) | 19.324 |
| 7 | #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) | 19.331 |
| 8 | #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) | 19.337 |
| 9 | #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) | 19.337 |
| 10 | #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) | 19.358 |
| 11 | #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) | 19.371 |
| 12 | #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) | 19.373 |
| 13 | #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) | 19.404 |
| 14 | #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) | 19.449 |
| 15 | #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) | 19.450 |
| 16 | #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) | 19.452 |
| 17 | #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) | 19.462 |
| 18 | #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) | 19.490 |
| 19 | #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) | 19.492 |
| 20 | #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) | 19.498 |
| 21 | #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) | 19.515 |
| 22 | #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) | 19.522 |
| 23 | #79- Dinggu Wang (The Sherpa Empire) | 19.617 |
| 24 | #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) | 19.666 |
| 25 | #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) | 19.675 |
| 26 | #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) | 19.745 |
| 27 | #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) | 19.752 |
| 28 | #49- Lotara Novorali (Vilita and Turori) | 19.761 |
| 29 | #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) | 19.801 |
| 30 | #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) | 19.836 |
| 31 | #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) | 19.849 |
| 32 | #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 20.017 |
| 33 | #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria) | 20.123 |
| 34 | #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) | 20.310 |
| 35 | #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) | DNF |
| 36 | #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) | DNF |
| 37 | #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) | DNF |
| 38 | #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) | DNF |
| 39 | #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) | DNF |
| 40 | #47- Johnny Betta (Xanneria) | DNF |
| 41 | #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) | DNF |
| 42 | #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) | DNF |
| 43 | #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) | DNF |
| 44 | #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) | DNF |
| 45 | #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) | DNF |
| 46 | #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) | DNF |

Point Standings (After 30 Races):
| Pos | Driver | Points |
| 1 | #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye)*** | 3053 |
| 2 | #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye)* | 3049 |
| 3 | #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire)*** | 3048 |
| 4 | #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z)* | 3046 |
| 5 | #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua)** | 3044 |
| 6 | #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire)** | 3043 |
| 7 | #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft)** | 3037 |
| 8 | #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper)* | 3036 |
| 9 | #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori)** | 3034 |
| 10 | #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp)* | 3033 |
| 11 | #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire)** | 3031 |
| 12 | #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori)** | 3010 |
| 13 | #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye)* | 2133 |
| 14 | #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori)* | 2120 |
| 15 | #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z)* | 2117 |
| 16 | #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z)* | 2104 |
| 17 | #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper)* | 955 |
| 18 | #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia)* | 886 |
| 19 | #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) | 874 |
| 20 | #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) | 812 |
| 21 | #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) | 787 |
| 22 | #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) | 750 |
| 23 | #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) | 744 |
| 24 | #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria)* | 724 |
| 25 | #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) | 709 |
| 26 | #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund)* | 681 |
| 27 | #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) | 676 |
| 28 | #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) | 625 |
| 29 | #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) | 618 |
| 30 | #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) | 554 |
| 31 | #81- Chris Holmes (Hapilopper) | 497 |
| 32 | #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) | 473 |
| 33 | #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) | 457 |
| 34 | #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) | 415 |
| 35 | #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) | 398 |
| 36 | #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) | 393 |
| 37 | #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) | 368 |
| 38 | #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 266 |
| 39 | #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) | 252 |
| 40 | #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) | 226 |
| 41 | #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) | 213 |
| 42 | #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) | 211 |
| 43 | #09- Daniel Cretton (Bolgano) | 202 |
| 44 | #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) | 183 |
| 45 | #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) | 175 |
| 46 | #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) | 166 |
| 47 | #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) | 158 |
| 48 | #53- Teija Kuusela (The Albali Republic) | 154 |
| 49 | #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) | 126 |
| 50 | #38- Elio Aaron (Esmerel) | 85 |
| 51 | #83- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) | 75 |
| 52 | #42- Euroli Islander (Tropicorp) | 73 |
| 53 | #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) | 71 |
| 54 | #19- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) | 65 |
| 55 | #49- Lotara Novorali (Vilita and Turori) | 61 |
| 56 | #83- Noriyasu Nagai (Filindostan) | 56 |
| 57 | #79- Dinggu Wang (The Sherpa Empire) | 53 |
| 58 | #25- Kev Schorebrook (Vangaziland) | 47 |
| 59 | #17- Tyler Abbott (Cassadaigua) | 45 |
| 60 | #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria) | 39 |
| 61 | #34- Matthew Conrad (Hampton Island) | 35 |
| 62 | #01- Cristensen Kalsters (Islas Aaland) | 31 |
| 63 | #07- Abdoulaye Goita (Saint Kanye) | 26 |
| 64 | #96- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) | 24 |
| 65 | #20- Pyotr Lavrentiev (Saint Kanye) | 24 |
| 66 | #45- Ben Carpenter (Esmerel) | 23 |
| 67 | #20- David Rockingham (Esmerel) | 22 |
| 68 | #63- Jamie Isabella Eirian (Valentine Z) | 19 |
| 69 | #47- Johnny Betta (Xanneria) | 18 |
| 70 | #32- Waltteri Lehto (The Albali Republic) | 17 |
| 71 | #87- Jama'obo Pegasii (Vilita and Turori) | 14 |
| 72 | #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) | 11 |
| 73 | #04- Félix-Antoine Constantineau (Terre Septentrionale) | 10 |
| 74 | #40- Ongmu Yeti (The Sherpa Empire) | 10 |
| 75 | #26- Roger Bipacks (Bolgano) | 10 |
| 76 | #59- Ashley Matthews (Newmanistan) | 7 |
| 77 | #71- Brett Pickles (Appalachian Nation) | 5 |
| 78 | #75- Floyd Hackerbee (Vangaziland) | 5 |
| 79 | #07- Juracai Klianiota (Vilita and Turori) | 3 |
| 80 | #69- Hauptfeldwebel Sofia Kerman (Jebslund) | 2 |

Next Race: Race 31 (June 20/21)- Shellshock Batteries 400, Marquette Raceway, Hampton Island (Speedway)
Last edited by Newmanistan on Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Six-time World Baseball Classic Champions
Now just here to run NSSCRA. Thank you to the community for all the fun in other sports.
NEWMANISTAN SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS:
CHAMPIONSHIPS: DBC 4; 27th BoF; CoH 34, 36, & 37; Oxen Cup 12; WBC 10, 12, 15, 17, 41, & 43; IBC 4, 5, & 29; CE 26; WLC 1
Runner Up: DBC 5 & 6; Oxen Cup 6; WBC 7,9 11, 14, & 45; IBC 1; WB 4, 6 & 34; WLC 2 & 3
World Cups qualified for: 46, 48 (R of 16), 49, 50, 54
Hosted: WORLD CUP 49, WB 1, 2, 5, & 35; WBC 8, 11, 14, 19, 38, 44, & 46; CoH 33, 35, & 39; CE 25, WLC 2, 4 & 5; WCoH 10, IBC 24, NSSCRA, Multiple NSCAA Basketball Tournaments, and a horse racing series

TJUN-ia
Minister

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

The Racing Goes On

Postby TJUN-ia » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:33 am

ImageImage

This blog was written by Derrick Carlisle, Jaguar Racing's Social Media Manager

The Knox Motor Company Anderscroggin 420 in Delano, Xanneria was already going to be an interesting weekend: the track is known for producing races with high DNF counts. Add to this that it was the first race of Round 2 of the Chase, the drama that unfolded last time out in Cassadiagua and a team leaving unexpectedly and you've got yourself another weekend of NSSCRA.

During the week, sad news arrived from Jebslund. Jebslunder Motorenwerken unexpectedly announced that they would be pulling out of the final few races due to issues back home. Many in NSSCRA, including JR, expressed understanding and sadness at the decision and Jaguar Racing hopes to see them again next season. With a team with 2 charters pulling out, NSSCRA made the call to allow 4 open-charter drivers at this race: Lotara Novorali of Vilita and Turori (Qualified 14th, Finished 28th), Dinggu Wang of The Sherpa Empire (Qualified 28th, Finished 23rd) and two locals in the form of Johnny Betta (Qualified 33rd, DNF) and Tucker Capps (Qualified 43rd, Finished 33rd). For the next race, the 2 charters would be given to two drivers: Leonidas Baxter of Abahnfleft and Alfonso Mercado (AM64) of TJUN-ia. The guy who dreamed of getting a charter at the beginning of the season would finally get one for the final 6 races. It's not the way we wanted to get the 2nd driver a charter, but we will take it nonetheless.

Speaking of Mercado, he was still one of the main talking points heading into the race. Kai Qiang came out in support of the #64 driver, as did Frank Bronson and Drake Stevenson at Hapilopper's Team Blue. Even Chris Holmes, the former Team Blue driver who left in disgrace, expressed his support for Mercado. Starting in 32nd, he used this race as an opportunity to show off why he deserved the charter. He raced consistently throughout as he finished in 15th. He crossed the line just ahead of Gil Archer himself, the man who made the secret become a fact all by himself. Poetic justice was served, but Mercado hopes he can use the next 6 races to get as high as possible in the standings.

Michael Stefan (@00Stefan) was happy that his teammate finally got the charter he deserved. Qualifying in 4th, Stefan had another one of those consistent races and managed to cross the line in 11th. He may not be in the Chase, but his performances are certainly not bad at all. Going into the final 6 races, Stefan hopes that the inter-team rivalry can blossom under equal footing.

In a race with a whopping 12 retirements (including Chaser Yraaga Gilli'i), it was Taylor Henderson that prevailed to finally get herself a win in NSSCRA. Saint Kanye's GFR rounded out the podium with Skip Stiller and Jeremiah Brooke.

Next up is the Shellshock Batteries 400 at the Marquette Raceway in Hampton Island. But before we go, Harpa Gylfisdóttir (@IsfruinJR) has told her staff to go and enjoy themselves tonight in Delano. The drivers and Ísfrúin herself will not be present, but I'm sure as hell going to be! See you in Marquette!

Standings Watch: Stefan - 18th (886pts/1W), Mercado - 37th (368pts)

It was suspiciously quiet at the Jaguar Racing Garages. Most of the team had gone out to party in Delano, to celebrate getting another charter and to blow off some steam. Most of the team.

Alfonso Mercado was sitting in Ísfrúin's office, waiting for...something. Harpa had told him to wait in her office for some reason, but she never said what for. He hadn't done anything wrong at all: he just got a charter. At least, he thought he did nothing wrong. He could have done something bad but he didn't realise it was wrong. He was trying to figure if he had done something wrong when someone entered the office. He turned around, expecting it to be Harpa. It wasn't. It was his teammate, Michael Stefan.

Fuck. He must be here to talk about...stuff. That twii happened a week ago, but it was still fresh in the memory of many in the team. Though, of course, that was to be expected. No one confirms they are into men online and expects little to no reaction, especially if your someone famous like Mercado (well, as famous as a TJUN-ian stock car driver can get). Stefan sat down next to Mercado quietly and began to speak.

MS: Hi
AM: Hi.
MS: You OK?
AM: Yeah, I'm fine. Still excited for the charter.
MS: Oh yeah, understandable. Must be a big deal back in UAC.
AM: It certainly is, amigo. It certainly is...Do you know where Harpa is?
MS: Um....no. Why?
AM: Did she call you in here too?
MS: Uh...Yeah! Yes, she wanted to speak to me.
AM: ...Right.
MS: Uh......uh....yeah, she needed me for some reason.
AM: Right, Ok? Is it relating to what happened in the last week?
MS: Uh...I don't know. You tell me.
AM: Huh....look, do you want to....talk...while we're here?
MS: ...Yeah, might as well...
AM: Look, Micky....I'm sorry...I-I-I was planning on telling you on my own...terms but...you know
MS: I understand, Alfonso. You did what you had to do, that's fine.
AM: But it isn't fine, Micky!
MS: But...it is.
AM: How could it be, Michael! My one secret that I had been holding to myself for a while was thrown out because I couldn't keep a straight face on live TV! How is THAT fine?!
MS: Uh......No...that isn't fine....but that is OK...Your ok, right?
AM: No, I am not ok. H-How can you even talk to me?
MS: W-What?
AM: I have fully admitted to the entire FUCKING WORLD that I have feelings for you. My teammate. How can you sit there, understanding that the person sat next to you is in love with you, and just say "It's fine"? NOTHING IS FINE! NOTHING!
MS: B-but I...understand...I understand.
AM: How can you understand, Michael? How can you understand this...entire shitshow?!
MS: BECAUSE IF I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND, I WOULDN'T BE HERE!
AM: .....What?
MS: I...I know you were scared to talk to me, I understand...It's a big secret, I get it...but I don't...want that getting in the way of...our partnership. I don't want you to turn your back to me, Alfie!
AM: A-Alfie?!
MS: .....Look, I...You're the only guy I've ever gotten close to, outside of my home. You've been there for me during my struggles and my successes. I-I-I just..can't imagine...racing with someone...else. I can't imagine being with someone...else. I need to be here...for you, as you were..for me.
AM: What...are you saying...Micky?
MS: Y-Your a good man..., Alfie...And I don't want to turn you down...I can't sit here and...just let you walk away.
AM: W-What do you mean by that?
MS: Alfie, I...already said...I can't race someone else. You are my teammate, and I don't want that to change. You are my...partner...and I don't want to lose...that...

There was nothing left to say. Alfonso couldn't think about how to respond. The guy who he was scared to talk to just said he didn't want him to leave him. Stefan didn't want him to go away. Stefan...needed him? Is that right?

Stefan took out a piece of paper that was already folded and put onto Ísfrúin's table. He then patted Mercado's shoulder before leaving the office. Alfonso stared at the paper a while before finally picking it up and unfolding it. It contained the same message, in multiple languages.

Wenn ich dich lieben muss, um dich nie zu verlieren, dann werde ich damit einverstanden sein. Ihr anruf.
Si tengo que amarte para nunca perderte, estaré bien con eso. Tu llamada.
Se mi devas ami vin por neniam perdi vin, tiam mi fartos bone kun tio. Via voko.

If I have to love you in order to never lose you, then I will be fine with that. Your call.

Talk about out of nowhere...

Image HARPA GYLFISDÓTTIR
@IsfruinJR

Good race, boys! Another good weekend!

#NSSCRA : #JaguarRacing : #JungleFever : #YQué

Image MICHAEL STEFAN
@00Stefan
- - @IsfruinJR

I did what I needed to do. That is a fact. :)

Image ALFONSO MERCADO
@AM64

A lot of things can change in a season. Now "Mr Saturday" has a charter :) :) :)

Last edited by TJUN-ia on Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
1st: ECC4/5, NSSCRA13, RLWC22, IBS20, EBT3, EIHT2
2nd: NSCF24/26, ARWC4, WC:TOTS, IBC34, IBS17, RUWC33/35, ECC6
3rd: ARWC3, IBC32, ECC3/7, ARWC6, ET20IV
NSSCRA - JR
T1: #07 Michael Stefan (S13 T1 Champ/9W)/#64 Alfonso Mercado (3W)/#03 Maddison Riley-Jones (S10 T2 Champ/2W-T1/3W-T2)
T2: #96 Alice Jepkosgei (3W)/#70 Gongming Gao [NCR] (5W)/#79 Axel Chase

WGPO: #11 Lane Carter (2W)/ #9 Batu Tüvshinbayar (WGP2 S5 Champion/1W)
NSTT: 4 S-Titles (3 RU)/2 D-Titles (6 RU)

UN - U1
TJUN (Ta-Jun) - An organ of the UN that focuses on "international role-play" (i.e. USA = Fang the Sniper) (U2)
TJUN-ia (Ta-Jun-ee-a) - The testing grounds of TJUN members, but operates as an independent nation. (U3)

Abanhfleft
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:24 am

Image GUILLERMO RODOLFO ARCHER
@ItsGilArcher69

@AM64 No hables español a mis espaldas, muchacho. Yo también lo hablo.

#NSSCRA : #NoHaySecretosDeMiParte : #ThereAreNoSecretsFromMe

"That was not cool, man," Wilma von Cärinthen said to Guillermo Archer. "Not cool! Absolutely not! You had no right outing that boy before he felt he was ready. Gil, I know you have done some stupid and fucked up shit in your life, but that was just a whole new level of jerkassery."

"Oh, please, can we please move this on?" Gil sighed. "You're not telling me anything everyone else has already said to me on twii.tur."

"But why do it, man?" Wilma asked. "Why do it? What have you got to gain by outing Mercado? Is this still part of your damn war with JR?"

"All is fair in love and war," Gil shrugged noncommittally. "And Michael Stefan deserves to know that his teammate has got the hots for him."

"But why are you still going after JR? I thought you were done with them already. I thought Qiang was your new target now," Wilma insisted.

"Qiang is unreadable, Wilhelmina," Gil replied. "Unreadable, I tell you! I don't know if I already said this to you but it's almost impossible to get a bead on this guy. I thought I got his attention with the jabs at his sex life but then he refused to stand up to his own honor. I mean, who does that? You'd think someone would stand up for himself if someone else would call him a hypocrite, right? Apparently Qiang isn't like that. Apparently he's just fine with being the one to dish out all the insults but not take them. Strange guy."

"I think you'd have much better chance of getting his attention on the track than off it, but that's just my humble opinion, and a woman's one at that," Wilma snorted.

"No, no, maybe you do have a point," Gil said. "I know that there's a chink in the Chink's armor. I saw it before, but now I gotta find it again. And while I'm doing that, I'm going to finesse the Hap boys."

"And why do you even have to do that?" Wilma asked. "Just because they wanted to support Mercado for something that you had absolutely no right doing in the first place anyway? Is there some fault in your personality that says that you just have to be an asshole to absolutely everybody who doesn't take your side?"

"What can I say? It comes naturally," Gil shrugged again.

"Unbelievable," Wilma shook her head. "I'm surprised Brigitte even married you in the first place."

"Hey, the difference between Brigitte and these guys is that Brigitte isn't driving a racecar against me."

"So you're saying that if Brigitte were to enter ARTS, you'd be an asshole to her as well," Wilma taunted ever so slightly.

"I'm not gonna say yes or no," Gil shot back immediately, "but as with all things, you just never know."

"Unbelievable," Wilma muttered, shaking her head at the sheer impossibility of one Guillermo Archer.

@ItsGilArcher69

@Frank_Bronson @HapiDrake81 @CHolmes81 An underachiever, a WGP2 washout & a manchild going w/ gay boy against me? I like those odds. (1/2)

#NSSCRA : #NotEvenAFairFight : #BringItOn

@ItsGilArcher69

@Frank_Bronson @HapiDrake81 @CHolmes81 But real talk, Hap boys. U really supporting Mercado from the heart or just 2 mess with me? (2/2)

#NSSCRA : #TellMeTheTruth
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

Hampton Island
Envoy

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hampton Island » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:58 am

(Stafford City Speedway CEO and Assistant converse over news at rival Marquette Raceway)

CEO: You know, just when I am feeling good over being in the World Cup and trying to deal with it being Marquette race week, this shit happens.

Assistant: I know. It is all over the news.

CEO: They knew what they were doing, and probably immediately called Lexi Patterson so that she could drive the #34 with the open charter. It will be sponsored by Sie Nah, her #30 sponsor, and the car will look exactly the same except for the number. I can’t believe Lexi said yes to that.

Assistant: Her interview said that she is excited to race at home in her country while being away from you. That is about as much of a low blow as you could get. I can’t believe she would actually say such a thing.

CEO: Now word is getting out that she might finish the season in the #23, over James McCurty, because of course Starlight Suites wants their precious spokesperson back.

Assistant: That is tough for James. Too bad we don’t have complete say in that.

CEO: I could try to override that, but how do I say no to that. Starlight would be all over me if I said that they could not do that. So then, I have to deal with Lexi again, and her using her power trip now over me in the same way Hannah Sanders is doing with the World Cup team. What the hell is up with these young broads being able to get back at me all at once?

Assistant: It’s a tough cycle of events, but really the Lexi thing should not be a big deal. It’s happening in Marquette, she will do what she does there and that will be the end of it. You can stay loyal to James McCurty, because you have final authority. If Starlight does not like that, then we don’t need them anyway. The sponsor climate is not as bad as it once was.

CEO: Starlight is a valuable sponsor. I get free room nights when I am on the road.

Assistant: How come I can’t get that perk?

CEO: You haven’t asked.

Assistant: Really? You couldn’t just tell me?

CEO: How long have you worked with me? You know how I work.

Assistant: Fine, but I would like to start getting that perk now. Besides, just keep a low profile with the Shellshock Batteries 400. Let Marquette have their show, and we can focus on the World Cup.

CEO: I will try, but you know that Lexi has something up her sleeve in coming back here. She has already mentioned me once, so this is not just about a homecoming.

Assistant: We can’t worry about it before it happens. She probably does, but once this race is over, she has to be loyal to you if she wants to go to the #23 for the rest of the year, if she thinks there is a chance.

CEO: Perhaps. I’m not taking McCurty out of that ride.

Starlight Suites Driver Knockout Bracket:
(1) Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 85.5% def. (9) Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua)
(4) Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 61.7% def. (5) Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori)

Next Vote:
(3) River Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) vs (6) Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye)
(2) Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) vs (7) Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye)
Campionato Esportiva 28 Champions
Two-time World Cup Qualifier (85, 86)
NSSCRA Also-rans

Saint Kanye
Minister

Founded: Jan 28, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:39 am

Anderscroggin Fairgrounds Raceway, Delano, Xanneria
The Knox Motor Company Anderscroggin 420

"Hah! Gotcha this time, buddy. Nudging me out of the way in Cassadaigua? Well, I got my payback here, son." Skip Stiller might sound like he's arguing with his teammate Jeremiah Brooke at the podium, but in reality, the two were just joking around. The result for the two Kanyeans in Xanneria was a reverse of what it was in Cassadaigua, with Stiller now being the runner-up and Brooke getting third place, but it still featured the same intense battles at the end, both between just Brooke and Stiller, and those involving other countries' drivers as well, including race winner Taylor Henderson of Hapilopper.

"Yeah, whatever dude, you still didn't win though", Brooke shot back. "Don't mind us, Hendo. It's just some friendly banter. Oh, and congrats. Like what I told Mike, Michael Stefan, that is, enjoy that first win. It's always the sweetest."

Thea Alvarez, the third Yeezie driver, approached the podium finishers - her gal pal and two teammates - to congratulate them. Last week, she was reduced to tears after being eliminated from the Chase, but later poured her frustrations out with her trusty teammates who were there to listen. Now Alvarez seemed to be sharing in their joy, her seventh place finish possibly helping the cause. Brooke also pointed out that all three of them had not only survived one of the most brutal tracks on the schedule, they even managed top tens in it. And then Stiller found another reason to smile. He considered the recently concluded race "nice" after being informed by his team that he led sixty-nine laps out of four hundred and twenty.

While the next focus for Glorious Free Republic Motorsports' three full-timers will be the Shellshock Batteries 400 in Hampton Island, a different kind of GFR trio is gearing up for the Rumble in the Rice Fields in the Sherpa Empire. R&D driver Sage Caldwell and newcomers Daryl Calhoun and Ricky Lee will all be battling for the win, and with it a place in the grid for the upcoming NSSCRA race in that country. During a break in simulator practice, the main trio told them through video call that they support them and wish them luck.

Kardashia Autoring management were delighted to find out that both Abanhfleft and Filindostan will be sending drivers to their own open charter battle, this time for a spot at the Kardashia Chadwick Dealers 400. The Fleftics will be represented by Ganglie Zhe, who plans to use #07 if he gets the spot. The number was previously used by open charter users in two big races, WGP2 titleholder Abdoulaye Goita at the Pencurve Electronics 500 and Juracai Klianota at the Vilaye Energy Drink 314. The Filindos, on the other hand have tapped Shigeru Tsuchie to drive their third car, but no word yet regarding the number.
Last edited by Saint Kanye on Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gale Force Racing (NSSCRA Main Tier)
18 Jeremiah Brooke (S9 Champ, S13 Runner-up) | 27 Stacie Houston (S7 Champ, S12 Runner-up) | 46 Thea Alvarez (S10 Runner-up)

Skip Stiller Speedworks (NSSCRA Second Tier)
20 Sage Caldwell | 22 Pyotr Lavrentiev (S13 Champion) | 30 Lexi Patterson

Champion:
IBC 20, 22, 23, 24 (Basketball)
NSCAA 11 (College Basketball)
IC7 II, VI (7ball)
Arena Bowl VI (Arena Gridiron)
NSSCRA 9 (Stock Car Racing)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:39 pm

"Hey, grandpa, I didn't know you were here," Kai Qiang said.

"Who are you calling grandpa?" Dinggu Wang grumbled.

"You're older than my father," Qiang pointed out.

Wang acknowledged this with a grunt. "I'm always torn between trying to get in as many NSSCRA races as I can, or staying home and trying to win in IRACT. I'd be a real contender for an IRACT title if I just stuck to that -- but I miss NSSCRA too much to stay away. I miss the bright lights and big crowds, the exotic places..."

Qiang looked at Wang like he had just sprouted a second head. "Exotic places? What are you doing in Xanneria?"

"A charter opened up when Jebslunden Motorenwerken withdrew their teams, and I jumped at the opportunity," Wang explained. "I didn't even think that much before I said yes. I just wanted to be back in NSSCRA." He looked around at his surroundings and smiled. It really was good to be back, even if it was just a one-off open charter appearance.

"I kind of wonder what happened to Jebslunden Motorenwerken," Qiang said. "They've been having problems for a while, but they haven't told anyone what's going on."

Wang shrugged. "Who knows? Maybe someone spilled Vilaye on their keyboard and it crashed the whole economy. That's what happens when you do everything on the computer."

Qiang laughed. "It's Jebslund, though. They probably use spillproof titanium alloy keyboards."

They chatted a little longer, then went their separate ways and got on with their race prep.

None of the Sherpa drivers were totally happy with their qualifying results, but none of them were disastrously awful either. Rinzi was the fastest of the bunch, starting 15th.

The race itself was a wreckfest. Taylor Henderson coped with the chaos better than most and picked up her first NSSCRA win. Qiang and Li managed to fight their way into the top 10, while Rinzi got kind of knocked around. One person would nudge him out of the way, and then someone else would sneak past before he could get back into his groove. When Dinggu Wang fell in behind him and they could work together, that made it harder for anyone else to give them trouble. The problem was that they were already well back from the leaders. They both cruised to a mid-pack finish and Rinzi was right back where he had been two weeks ago: the bottom of the Chase standings, worrying about elimination.

In Guilin, Mendok Sherpa was annoying Yuan Qiang by cheering loudly at the crashes, occasionally knocking things off the couch or the end table if she got really excited. Kai Qiang's apartment was too small for his wives and his sister and their children to share comfortably, and Yuan Qiang was really getting tired of Mendok. She couldn't wait for her brother to close on his new house and move his wives out of the apartment.

Yuan Qiang had thought about calling up Vijay Tripathi (an open wheel driver who was in love with her) to get her out of the crowded apartment, but it didn't really feel right. Tripathi had treated her decently enough whenever they'd spent time together, but there was always something a little awkward about it. It always felt too much like she was using him for his money.

Living in Kai Qiang's apartment didn't feel great either. She was embarrassed at how much she relied on her brother, but there wasn't much she could do about it. It was hard to get a career off the ground when she had very little education, she was busy looking after her son, and it was painful to stand or walk for long periods of time. Yuan Qiang's feet had been bound when she was younger, and despite Mendok's best efforts to surgically repair them, there was still some damage. There were always inspirational stories floating around about plucky people that overcame all obstacles, and Yuan Qiang would have loved to be one of them, but it was easier said than done.

She rolled her eyes as there was another wreck, Mendok let out another loud "OHH!!" and the Beihua commentators raised their voices excitedly as they described the action. She glanced at the TV to see a slow-motion replay of flying sparks, smoke, and crumpling metal. She winced.

"Don't you worry about the drivers when they crash like that?" Yuan Qiang said.

"Qiang wasn't in that one," Mendok answered, still grinning.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.

Hapilopper
Ambassador

Postby Hapilopper » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:31 pm

“You’re going to win races. I know it. I have all the faith in the world in you. And when you do, I want you to be as obnoxious as possible when you celebrate it.” – Drake Stevenson to Taylor Henderson, earlier this season

Anderscroggin Fairgrounds Raceway, Delano, Xanneria
The Knox Motor Company Anderscroggin 420
Taylor Henderson held a several car length lead over Skip Stiller and Jeremiah Brooke as the white flag flew over her. It was the final lap. All she had to do was just hang on for one more lap around the .596 mile oval, and she’d be home free. Victory would be hers. Through turn one and turn two, she was good. Stiller and Brooke were still in her rear-view mirror. Down the backstraight, she passed by a couple of lapped cars before worming her way into turn three and four for the 420th and final time. She looked up to see the NSSCRA’s flagman replace his white flag with the checkered flag, and unfurled it for her.

The flag belonged to Taylor. She had won it. She had really won it! And here, in the biggest racing series in the multiverse, it didn’t seem like anyone was going to be obnoxious about a lady racer taking the checkered flag over men.

And true to what Drake asked her to do, she celebrated that victory about as obnoxiously as possible, jumping on the roof of car 73. It had been the second straight win for Team Blue at the Fairgrounds, and unlike the year before, when everyone just seemed on edge with each other due to the inner-shop coup going on, everyone was more than happy to celebrate a long-awaited first victory. All three crews from Team Blue rushed towards the frontstraight where Taylor had parked her car. Having seen the crew mobbing her car, she lept from the window of the car and landed on top of the wild throng of crew members.

It was a memorable sight, to say the least, to see Taylor crowdsurfing amongst the crew, but she had earned it. She had come through adversity and more personal crap than she’d care to admit to make it to this position, but Taylor could now call herself a winner in the biggest racing series of them all, and that’s a lot more than could be said about any of those sexist pigs that had tried to hold her down in Hapilopper. It was more than Chet Byrd could say.

The Team Blue Shop, Hapilopper City
The next day
Unfortunately, the focus of the post-race meeting the next day did not center on Taylor Henderson’s first win. It centered instead on comments made by Gil Archer, the resident asshole of the NSSCRA.

“Hendo, did you read these twiis?” Frank Bronson asked.

“From Gil? No, I have him blocked on my twii.tur,” Taylor responded. “He’s not worth my time.”

“Smart move,” Frank responded. “So he thinks I’m an underachiever, Drake’s a washout and Holmes is a manchild. Drake, your thoughts?”

Drake wasn’t paying attention. He was calmly tapping on his phone, it turns out he was texting a reply to Archer.

Image  DRAKE STEVENSON
@HapiDrake81

@ItsGilArcher69, you really want us to mess with you? Because we can if that's what you really want.

Image  DRAKE STEVENSON
@HapiDrake81

You see @ItsGilArcher69, all I care about is that people aren't getting bullied. I don't know Mercado that well, but I don't want to see him get bullied. So I will take his side.

Image  DRAKE STEVENSON
@HapiDrake81

Now we can mess with you if that's what you really want, but I'd just tell you to just tread lightly. Hapiloppians don't fuck around when they're pissed.

“Stevenson, what’s this?” Frank said, looking at his phone.

“He wants us to mess with him,” Drake said.
“Drake, don’t lower yourself to his level,” Taylor replied, exasperated. “He’s garbage. I don’t want you ruining yourself by trying to prove a point against him.”

“What?” Drake said. “I didn’t say I was going to lower myself to his level. I just figured I’d go ‘Full Yeet’ and knock him through a wall or something.”

“Full Yeet?” Frank asked. “What does that even mean?”

“Well, you know, just maybe forget to lift into a corner and take it straight right into his door,” Drake replied, smiling. “You know, I mean…”

“You are NOT junking one of our race cars just to prove a point!” Amanda McAlister, the team principal, interjected. “I don’t care who it is or whatever the hell kind of point you’re trying to make. You are not going to intentionally demolish one of our race cars!”

“Well, I mean, I think everyone would see he’s got it coming…”

“But you’re going to demolish one of our cars to do it?” Amanda asked. “How could you justify destroying a $250,000 race car to prove a point to a guy who’s not nearly worth that?”

“Because it’d be funny,” Drake responded. “Full Yeet!”
RAISE HELL, PRAISE DALE!

Vilita and Turori
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

NSSCRA 9 - Delano Race Round Up

Postby Vilita and Turori » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:37 pm

Woeful Streak Ends but V&T Drivers in Chase Trouble

Knox Motor Company Anderscroggin 420, Delano, Xanneria :: After suffering two consecutive races without putting a single of their 8 entries into a Top 10 finishing position, Vilita and Turori Motorsports entered the second round of the NSSCRA Playoff Chase looking for a boost in order to turn their luck around before it cost the team a chance to fight for the NSSCRA title. Unfortunately, there was not a lot of positive data for the team to take with them to the Delano Fairgrounds as the teams lone visit to the track during NSSCRA Season 8 did not result in much impressive as just one driver finished inside the Top 10 on that day, with Short Track master Yraaga GIlli'i posting an 8th place finish. While the team would be more than happy to accept any finish inside the Top 10 for its two remaining NSSCRA Chase representatives in order to help propel them through to the Round of 8, they weren't taking anything to chance and brought a fourth car with them to Xanneria in order to help collect more data through the practice sessions to help prepare through to Race Day.
#49 Lotara Novorali made a surprise appearance in Xannera

After crashing and destroying a new Hybrid Dart chassis in what was expected to be her 'last chance' as a development driver for Vilita & Turori Motorsports, the team unexpectedly re-called Vilitan Weekly Series short-track driver Lotara Novorali to pilot the #49 Dart Group entry with partial support from Novorali's personal sponsor the Arcticala Electrical Company. Novorali's late entry to the Knox Motor Company 420 came at the same time the Jebslunder Motorwerken team announced they would not return to the track for the remainder of the season as they look to regroup and reassess before a potential return for NSSCRA Season 10.

Given the lateness of her entry, it was not expected that Novorali would compete for a victory in the Vilita & Turori Motorsports development entry but the Turorian driver knew that she was being given an unexpected second chance and the last thing she wanted to do was force the team to load up another car on the wrecker as she had done crashing out of the Toys '4' All 500 at the Lonngeylin Ring.

Whether it was due to the presence of the extra data from Novorali's 4th entry into the field, or simply due to the skill of drivers and the team, it seemed for a time in Xanneria that the unwanted streak of finishes outside the Top 10 would come to an end for Vilita and Turori Motorsports. While surprisingly it was the development driver Lotara Novorali who was fastest for the team in the Vilaye Energy Drink Qualifying Session - the #49 Dart Group entry would start the race from the 14th position - by the time the race got rolling it would be the teams three full time drivers pacing the field with the short track experts Yraaga Gilli'i and Centur Tiones running 1-2 and former series champion Suzgar inside the Top 5 just behind them.

Just past the midway point in the event, however, things took a turn for the worse in an unfortunate situation that left head in hands throughout Tropicoast as the two Tropicorp sponsored entries got collected in an accident which ultimately forced both to the garage area and out of the event. For Team Tropicorp and Anavella Ariiki there was not much lost when the #88 entry pulled behind the wall but for the #41 Tropicorp Racing Supply Dart team it was a massive blow to be taken out of the event that was historically their best opportunity to secure their spot in the Round of 8. During NSSCRA Season 8 the Delano event was Gilli'i's only Top 10 finish in the Round of 12 and that finish was critical in getting the #41 team through on points. During NSSCRA Season 9's opening round the #41 team secured their place in round 2 by winning the opening event of the round. Finishing near dead last at the only short track race of the Round of 12 was a worst possible scenario for Gilli'i and the entire Vilita & Turori Motorsports team who seemed to be watching their season implode in front of their eyes.

The team still had three cars on the track, however, and Centur Tiones would ultimately finish the day with a Top 5 and broke the string of finishes outside the Top 10 for the Vilita and Turori Motorsports team. Unfortunately for the team it wouldn't help the quest for a championship due to Tiones unexpected elimination in the first round of the Playoff Chase. The driver of the #2 was back in their more familiar role playing spoiler for the rest of the drivers in the NSSCRA Chase Field. With Gilli'i already out of the event the team needed a strong finish from Suzgar but the veteran driver was caught speeding on pitroad on their final pit stop killing track position and forcing a drive from the back of the pack. Suzgar could only climb up just inside the Top 20 to 19th place, passing local favorite Eddie Walters Jr. on the last lap to gain a point that could come in handy at the end of the round.

With just two races remaining in the Round of 12, both remaining Vilita and Turori Motorsports Drivers are currently outside the Top 8 in points. While River 'Shark' Suzgar II is just two points below the cutline at the moment, Yraaga Gilli'i finds themselves dead last in the Chase standings at a deficit of 26 points to Team Blue driver Frank Bronson who currently occupies the cutoff slot. This will make for a difficult road to advancing for Gilli'i who has never posted a Top 10 finish at any of the two tracks remaining in the Round of 12. Things are looking better for Suzgar who has never finished outside the Top 10 at the Li River Speedway, the final spot in the Round of 12.

As for development driver Lotara Novorali, she will be off to Giulin a week early along with a contingent from the Dart Group who will be participating in the Rumble in the Rice Fields event which conflicts with the upcoming Hampton Island race weekend. Novorali kept her car out of trouble in Xanneria but could only secure a 28th place finish. Famous Hampton Islander Lexi Peterson will make a return to the track with the Hampton Island team for the first time after having previously driven for Jebslunder Motorwerken.

Tropicorp
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 18, 2013

Postby Tropicorp » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:59 pm

Cocoabo #28 survives tough event in Xanneria

Tropicorp Racing Supply, Tropicoast, Tropicorp :: A classic beat & bang short track event in Xanneria that took out a near-record number of cars including Team Tropicorp's own Anavella Ariiki saw Cocoabo #28 finish a respectable 17th which keeps Team Tropicorp's only Chase eligible driver right in the thick of the battle to advance to the Round of 8. After the teams first ever Round of 12 race, the Cocoabo is just 3 points behind Frank Bronson for the 8th and final cutoff spot while there are still two races remaining in the round for the Cocoabo to close the gap. The team is especially excited for the next race on the schedule, the Shellshock Batteries 400 at the Marquette Raceway in Hampton Island. It is the first time that the Team Tropicorp haulers will pull through the gates at a track as the defending champions of an event, with Cocoabo #78 having secured the teams first ever points-event victory at the Marquette Raceway one season ago during the NSSCRA Season 8 campaign. While Cocoabo #78 is not eligible for the Chase, Cocoabo #28 ran just as well as their teammate in Hampton Island last season, ultimately crossing the line in 4th place in one of the best results of Team Tropicorp's short racing history.

There are rumors that Team Tropicorp is even bringing back Cocoabo #78's race winning car from one season ago to contest the Shellshock Batteries 400 as they look to help Cocoabo #28 climb into the Top 8 spots of the NSSCRA Chase Playoff Zone.

The team will be short some of their crew for the event, however, as a portion of the team heads to the Rumble in the Rice Fields event in The Sherpa Empire. It will put a strain on the #88 entry of Anavella Ariiki as some of Ariiki's crew will be in Guilin while the full Cocoabo #28 and Cocoabo #78 crews will be supporting the team in Hampton Island.
- Tropicorp -

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2005

Postby Newmanistan » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:01 pm

Race: Shellshock Batteries 400, Marquette Raceway, Hampton Island
Lap Record: 41.091 sec.

Qualifying Results:
1 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire)                 41.462
2 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 41.494
3 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 41.508
4 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 41.525
5 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 41.533
6 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 41.542
7 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 41.568
8 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 41.576
9 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 41.577
10 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 41.606
11 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 41.642
12 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 41.678
13 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 41.680
14 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 41.683
15 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 41.686
16 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) 41.702
17 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 41.722
18 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 41.729
19 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 41.740
20 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 41.748
21 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 41.765
22 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 41.857
23 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 41.894
24 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) 41.922
25 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 41.954
26 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 41.975
27 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 41.990
28 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 41.992
29 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 42.097
30 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 42.155
31 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 42.304
32 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 42.371
33 #34- Lexi Patterson (Hampton Island) 42.404
34 #59- Ashley Matthews (Newmanistan) 42.426
35 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 42.530
36 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 42.663
37 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 43.002
38 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 43.122
39 #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) *Q* 43.252
40 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 43.641

41 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 43.653
42 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 43.692
43 #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) 43.739
44 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 43.783
45 #35- Melissa Nilis (Bolgano) *Q* 43.815
46 #09- Daniel Cretton (Bolgano) *Q* 43.863

47 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) *Q* 43.866
48 #25- Kev Schorebrook (Vangaziland) *Q* 43.867
49 #55- Rosalie Presseault-Espinoza (Terre Septentrionale) *Q* 43.980
50 #26- Roger Bipacks (Bolgano) *Q* 44.000
51 #04- Félix-Antoine Constantineau (Terre Septentrionale) *Q* 44.088
52 #50- Ellie Lindskog (Vangaziland) *Q* 44.107
53 #32- Waltteri Lehto (The Albali Republic) *Q* 44.154
54 #75- Floyd Hackerbee (Vangaziland) *Q* 44.159

55 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 44.261
56 #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) *Q* 44.275
57 #53- Teija Kuusela (The Albali Republic) *Q* 44.383
Last edited by Newmanistan on Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Six-time World Baseball Classic Champions
Now just here to run NSSCRA. Thank you to the community for all the fun in other sports.
NEWMANISTAN SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS:
CHAMPIONSHIPS: DBC 4; 27th BoF; CoH 34, 36, & 37; Oxen Cup 12; WBC 10, 12, 15, 17, 41, & 43; IBC 4, 5, & 29; CE 26; WLC 1
Runner Up: DBC 5 & 6; Oxen Cup 6; WBC 7,9 11, 14, & 45; IBC 1; WB 4, 6 & 34; WLC 2 & 3
World Cups qualified for: 46, 48 (R of 16), 49, 50, 54
Hosted: WORLD CUP 49, WB 1, 2, 5, & 35; WBC 8, 11, 14, 19, 38, 44, & 46; CoH 33, 35, & 39; CE 25, WLC 2, 4 & 5; WCoH 10, IBC 24, NSSCRA, Multiple NSCAA Basketball Tournaments, and a horse racing series

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:43 pm

IRACT is delighted with the interest the Rumble in the Rice Fields has generated, and it should be an exciting event. There are a total of 64 entries for what is usually a 40 car race. The Guilin Racing Club made the decision to expand the field to 45 cars this year, which is similar to the size of the NSSCRA field and will help accommodate the growing interest in this event. It's actually a bit of a zoo with so many teams at the track, especially since there's a wide variation in the level of professionalism. And that's just the stock car side of things. Sherpa Imperial Motorsports is also in town with an open wheel race.

Some racing fans have come to Guilin for the whole week from the Rumble to the Guangxi Telecom 400, using the days between the two races to go sightseeing. Before it was the stock car capital of the Sherpa Empire, Guilin was famous for it's scenic mountains, rivers, and caves. For centuries, a community of painters and stone carvers have made their homes in Guilin so they can draw inspiration from the landscape and use the local stone. (Unfortunately, some of the stone carvers use stalagmites and stalactites from the local caves, and harvesting these does irreparable damage to the caves. Local authorities have attempted to discourage the practice, and visitors are urged not to buy these items.) Quaint villages, terraced rice fields, and hot springs in the surrounding countryside are also popular -- though these attractions are some distance from Guilin itself on small winding roads that are prone to landslides.

Some of the farmers near the Li River Speedway are opening their homes to guests, selling home-cooked food or offering lodging in spare bedrooms. Some have set up improvised outdoor dining areas so they can feed more guests. There's some very tasty local cuisine, but farmers who sell food from their homes are not strictly regulated for cleanliness.

The families who live on the grounds of the speedway have largely given up on running productive farms, instead collecting a share of the ticket sales from the track, and selling food or souvenirs to fans. Farming on the grounds of the speedway is no longer practical as the air and soil are polluted by the car exhaust and spilled oil, and it's impossible to protect the fields from being trampled during busy race weekends. However, there are still a few houses on the grounds, and some of the original residents still live there. Kai Qiang and Liuyong Xu's former homes, which are on the track grounds, have been bought by IRACT and opened to the public. The Qiang house is now a noodle shop and ice cream parlor, and the Xu house is a souvenir shop with various T-shirts, hats, toys, and other memorabilia.

Rumble in the Rice Fields Qualifying
1 #77 iBen Toralmintii (Dart Group)          46.625
2 #27 Maddie Alexander (Cassadaigua) 46.917
3 #79 Wang Dinggu (Nanchang) 46.944
4 #40 Ongmu Yeti (Chengdu) 47.016
5 #80 Cao Qian (Guangzhou) 47.057
6 #333 Tyler Linde (Direwolf/Nanchang) 47.078
7 #777 Abdoulaye Goita (Saint Kanye) 47.086
8 #9 Asmira Doleeb (Wednesday) 47.101
9 #37 Jama'obo Pegasii (Dart Group) 47.101
10 #690 William Archer (UrGa) 47.130
11 #000 Fiona Sunarya (Badai Angin Tim) 47.173
12 #81 Chris Holmes (Hapilopper) 47.217
13 #00 Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 47.224
14 #08 Kang Jibo (Macau) 47.269
15 #01 Daryl Calhoun (Saint Kanye) 47.281
16 #19 Chen Hui (Chengdu) 47.309
17 #888 Zhe Ganglie (UrGa) 47.327
18 #18 Huang Cheng (Guilin) 47.414
19 #39 Rustam Ilyich Yudin (UrGa) 47.451
20 #33 Chungba Thapa (AutoModi) 47.475
21 #49 Lotara Novorali (Dart Group) 47.511
22 #07 Juracai Klianiota (Dart Group) 47.628
23 #44 Lakpa Fang (Guilin) 47.631
24 #96 Shao Mengxia (Guilin) 47.653
25 #87 Kizara Mo'aaki (Dart Group) 47.671
26 #22 Wangdi Yao (Chongqing) 47.738
27 #30 Kyidawa Sherpa (AutoModi) 47.763
28 #20 Ricky Lee (Saint Kanye) 47.829
29 #23 Cocoabo #23 (Dart Group) 47.903
30 #5 Zhu Shuzhen (Suzhou) 47.924
31 #42 Euroli Islander (Dart Group) 47.931
32 #97 Rulita Kikaba (Dart Group) 47.981
33 #92 Wu Yong (Shenzhen) 48.110
34 #86 Che Zechi (Kowloon) 48.116
35 #75 Kiki Lambosa (Dahon) 48.138
36 #82 Chou Min (Xiamen) 48.156
37 #0 Mercy Binayas (Badai Angin Tim) 48.275
38 #29 Hei Mi (Kunming) 48.323
39 #32 Kalden Tso (Kowloon) 48.571
40 #7 Vijay Tripathi (Wednesday) 48.639
41 #3 Xiu Guanying (Jiujiang) 48.788
42 #10 Nirav Dhimal (Aggarwal) 48.821
43 #28 Lu Ming (Changsha) 48.934
44 #21 Chai Dong (Nanning) 49.026
45 #66 Xiao Shibao (Macau) 49.032
46 #2 Karsang Rao (Guilin) 49.129
47 #99 Guang Zun (Chongqing) 49.349
48 #26 Jiang Anyi (Guangzhou) 49.358
49 #58 Zhang Yelei (Hangzhou) 49.392
50 #83 Gong Suxiao (Nanjing) 49.423
51 #89 Lü Sheng (Zhangjiajie) 49.440
52 #15 Qin Di (Nanchang) 49.548
53 #13 Wang Anjiao (Guiyang) 49.658
54 #12 Wang Lizhai (Changsha) 49.819
55 #108 Tsewang Bai (Nanning) 49.830
56 #188 Phuti Nguyen (Guilin) 49.861
57 #03 Yang Lingling (Guilin) 49.929
58 #838 Mao Ren (Guilin) 50.008
59 #25 Liu Daiquan (Guiyang) 50.049
60 #118 Feng He (Zhangjiajie) 50.388
61 #080 Du Chaopeng (Guilin) 50.481
62 #65 Liu Yafeng (Zhangjiajie) 50.503
63 #113 Li En (Nanning) 50.856
64 #16 Pan Qiangnen (Zhangjiajie) 50.905
Last edited by The Sherpa Empire on Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vilita and Turori
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

NSSCRA 9 - RdC4 - NSSCRA Pick 'em & Rumble Pole Position

Postby Vilita and Turori » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:30 am

Chase Race #5 Top Scores

1 [161] :: @melvin_tha_gr8

2 [155] :: @PinkHKluvs2718

3 [150] :: @Filly_Gurl27

- [150] :: @MeghanWolcottOfficial

5 [146] :: @FujiKYK22

Season Event #31 Top Scores

1 [191] :: @Lovely_Lhamu

2 [169] :: @PinkHKluvs2718

3 [158] :: @DSteveFan81

4 [157] :: @I_Need_Healing

5 [155] :: @Kristen01SH
Chase Challenge Standings (Round 2)

1 [161] :: @melvin_tha_gr8

2 [155] :: @PinkHKluvs2718

3 [150] :: @Filly_Gurl27

- [150] :: @MeghanWolcottOfficial

5 [146] :: @FujiKYK22

6 [135] :: @eelcat827

7 [131] :: @rubbers

8 [117] :: @ceeptrainer2

9 [107] :: @SurfinSummer

10 [100] :: @Pogoaib92

11 [96] :: @King_Of_The_Mountain

12 [86] :: @Ametza014

A potential Cassadaigua participant sweep of the top spots in the opening race of the second round of the V&T Racer NSSCRA Playoff Chase Challenge was disrupted by the surprise contender @Melvin_tha_gr8 of Saint Kanye. After being one of the lowest performing participants to advance to the Playoff Challenge, @melvin_tha_gr8 has stepped it up a notch in the bonus round having survived the opening round and now secured their place in the Round of 8 with the top performance coinciding with the NSSCRA Round 2 opening Knox Motor Company Anderscroggin 420 in Xanneria.

The 23 year old competitor from Saint Kanye, Melvin Branigan struggled at times throughout the Regular Season and was never in contention to challenge the 'Dagan Duo. A single event top performance award was enough however to see them through to the Playoff Challenge where they decided to abandon all of their Regular Season selections except Glorious Free Republic Motorsports own Jeremiah Brooke. Branigan's assigned driver, Brooke's Glorious Free Republic Motorsports teammate Thea Alvarez, was surprisingly eliminated in the first round of the NSSCRA Chase forcing @melvin_the_gr8 to cash in their driver swap early replacing Alvarez in their roster with The Sherpa Empire based driver and defending series champion Kai Qiang. Branigan will be hoping that all four of their rostered drivers are able to advance to Round 3 as they no longer have any roster changes remaining in their quest to the final Four.

While the Saint Kanye participant won the battle at Xanneria it is becoming more and more clear that anyone looking to win the war is going to have to go through Cassadaigua. Behind Branigan in the standings for Xanneria were all three Cassadaigua based participants with @PinkHKluvs2718 just 6 points back in second place while @Filly_Gurl27 and celebrity contestant @MeghanWolcottOfficial just a further five points behind in a tie for 3rd position on the day. Their strong performances in the Round 2 opener have already put the Cassadaigua Trio 43 points clear of the 9th place competitor, another celebrity contestant, @SurfinSummer of Vilita & Turori.

The circuit would move on to Hampton Island for Race 2 of Round 2 of the NSSCRA Chase and once again Vilita & Turori Motorsports' Chase Drivers could not seem to find the speed they needed in their Hybrid Dart Chassis to climb out of their predicament. While eliminated driver Centur Tiones had a solid qualifying lap and will roll off the grid in the 4th position, Yraaga Gilli'i could only muster the 22nd faster time while River "Shark" Suzgar nearly wrecked the #14 Vilaye Energy Drink Dart on their timed lap but saved the car and nursed it across the line over two-and-a-half seconds off the pace to earn the 41st starting position and only narrowly edging out the time of lowly Jeff Shreeves.

Report from the Rice Fields

While the NSSCRA was still in Hampton Island, the festivities had already kicked off in Guangxi province for the upcoming race weekend hosted by the Guilin Racing Club. The Li River Speedway would be the site for the Rumble in the Rice Fields, an event that a number of local and foreign drivers would compete for a chance to earn a spot in the Guangxi Telecom 400 as well as the title of Rice Champion. While the prior seasons event was won by a local driver, Chungba Thapa, it was not for lack of trying by the foreign contingent with Saint Kanye's Philip West finishing as runner-up. The race attracts more foreign participation than a typical IRACT event due to the influx of equipment and infrastructure from the foreign teams in preparation for the NSSCRA event. Participating in the IRACT event as well can give those teams extra bang for the buck.

Looking to take maximum benefit from the situation was The Dart Group, working together with Vilita and Turori Motorsports and Team Tropicorp, the Dart Group brought 10 cars and 8 drivers with them to The Sherpa Empire as they looked to put in a strong showing at the Rumble then promptly sell the cars off to local drivers to get a Dart Presence on the IRACT circuit. One of the Dart Group's drivers would be one of the great all-time World Grand Prix drivers iBen Toralmintii. The Turorian was the pole sitter for the Rumble in the Rice Fields during NSSCRA Season 8 and would come to the track as one of the favorites despite a disappointing 15th place finish the season prior. iBen would not disappoint posting a lap nearly three tenths faster than the closest competitor, Maddie Alexander of Cassadaigua. Toralmintii's repeat pole position performance was made all the more impressive by the record field size for the Rumble which included World Grand Prix 2 champion Abdoulaye Goita, NSSCRA regular Tyler Linde of New Northwesteros as well as former full-time NSSCRA drivers Wang Dinggu and Chris Holmes.

With such a strong contingent of drivers in the event, The Dart Group is looking to put a good showing to earn better sales prices on the six remaining chassis they will auction off to local drivers and clubs after the event beyond those that have already been committed for purchase. Back in Vilita & Turori, it will be an excellent day for Racing coverage on V&T Racer with the Shellshock Batteries 400 and the Rumble in the Rice fields both covered with twii.tur holding a special twii-up during the Rumble in support of iBen Toralmintii.

Hapilopper
Ambassador

Postby Hapilopper » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:14 am

Marquette Raceway, Hampton Island
“Happy Hour” Practice for the Shellshock Batteries 400
It was the final practice session before the Shellshock 400, a crucial race in the NSSCRA season, and things were not entirely going well for Team Blue. Taylor Henderson was struggling with a car that was going from “loose” to “looser” as she was trying to get the setup right on car 73. To make matters worse, it seemed like something was rattling badly in the engine. Frank Bronson, running right behind her, could see sparks coming from the back of her car that was not the typical sparks coming from a car bottoming out. It worried him, because he wondered if she was about to have a horrendous accident.

“Someone tell Taylor to bring it in NOW because something’s about to break,” Frank barked on the radio.

“Say what?” said crew chief Sal Freeman.

“I’m seeing something sparking in the back of her car, and it’s not from bottoming out on the surface,” Frank said. “Something’s going to break.”

“10-4, wilco,” Sal responded.

Just seconds after that happened however, heading into turn one, a part snapped off the back of Taylor’s car and landed right in the path of Frank’s car. Unfortunately, Frank hit it with the right-front tire, cutting it down. He didn’t know he had a cut tire until he tried going into the first corner at top speed. With no right front tire, the car just would not turn, and Frank’s car instead went straight into the turn one wall.
Taylor didn’t even know it happened. She was running hard through the first and second corners when crew chief Pat Howard came over the radio.

“Bring it in, Bronson said you had something breaking… oh crap, red flag…” Pat said haltingly over the radio. “I think it’s Frank.”

It certainly was Frank. The sound of car hitting wall could be heard all over the Marquette Raceway, and Frank was merely a 210 mph passenger on a mission to disaster. His white and green Super Skychief had crumpled sickeningly on impact with the outside wall and was on fire as it rolled to a stop on the entrance to the backstraight. Frank was conscious, but in a lot of pain. A couple of drivers, including Drake Stevenson, stopped their car right by Frank’s burning hulk and rushed over to check on him.

“Jesus Christ Bronson, you OK?” Drake shouted as he unfastened Frank’s belts.

“Hurt like hell,” Frank struggled to say.

“Come on, let’s get you out,” Drake said as NSSCRA safety crews arrived on the scene to extinguish the fire on the Super Skychief. Frank did get out of the car, but it was obvious he was in a lot of pain. As he tried to walk to the ambulance to send him to the infield care center, he was doubled over in pain from the impact. With Frank in the ambulance, Drake looked back at the remains of Frank’s demolished Super Skychief. The right side of the car had been flattened, and there was still a tiny bit of flame spitting from the front of the car.

As the Bronson crew rolled out their backup car for the Shellshock 400, a tow truck brought Frank’s demolished primary car back, and a brief investigation was launched into how the accident could have happened. Almost instantly, Tropicorp, Team Blue’s tire supplier, was absolved of any blame as footage showed a piece came from Taylor’s car and was run over by Frank as he prepared to enter the first corner.

That piece was revealed to be a part from the right-rear suspension of Taylor’s car, which started to fail around that moment. Fortunately, Hendo recognized the problem and let off the moment she felt something break on the suspension. It also helped matters that the red flag came out, and she could bring the car in to get it repaired. Nonetheless, Team Blue had one demolished race car, one damaged car, and one potentially injured driver.

Needless to say, the mood in the Team Blue Center was grim. Frank had been about the most stable piece of Team Blue since the team went NSSCRA racing, and now he had possibly been injured as he battled for the title. Many of the crew members and Drake had known Frank for years. Taylor, meanwhile, grew up idolizing him. The crew waited for an update on him for an uncomfortably long time, before an entourage of six Team Blue staffers came back with Frank, who was visibly hurting.

Drake and Taylor, sitting on a couch in front of a television in the front lounge area, got up to let Frank have their spot. Frank looked at them, unable to say anything and laid down on the couch.

“What’d they say?” Taylor asked one of the staffers.

“He broke two ribs,” the staffer said. “So they’ve taped him up and as soon as he leaves here tomorrow he’s getting surgery.”

“And a relief driver?” Drake asked.

“I don’t NEED a relief driver, I’m FINE!” Frank struggled to say, overhearing the conversation.

“We told Amanda about it, she’s asked Mark Arbuckle to come to Hampton Island just in case,” the staffer said. “We wanted to get Chris Holmes, but he’s in the Sherpa Empire and he’s not returning our phone calls.”

It turned out to be a very uncomfortable, very painful night for Frank, who was handled very gingerly in the hours between his “Happy Hour” crash and the start of the race. But he needed to start the race and compete. Otherwise, that NSSCRA title was going to someone else, and he couldn’t stomach that thought.
RAISE HELL, PRAISE DALE!

Cassadaigua
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Cassadaigua » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:32 am

Back In Hampton Island,
by Stacie Houston, Driver #27 Five Star Mobile Blaze

NSSCRA is back in Hampton Island this week for the running of the Shellshock Batteries 400. There was not a lot of time since the last time we were here, since we were in Stafford City in the race before the Pencurve. I like the track of the Stafford City Speedway a little more then the Marquette Raceway, but that is just my short track bias showing. The environment here in Marquette feels a lot less profit-focused and stuffy, and much more fan friendly then things do in Stafford City. Race tracks have to turn a profit, that goes without saying, but I would think that most fans would appreciate if it track was not so up front about their desire to do so. That is why I like the overall experience here a lot better.

There has been a lot of attention being made to something called the Rumble in the Rice Fields that I think many media outlets are missing the bigger NSSCRA story, which is what happening here this week. Lexi Patterson, someone I consider a very good friend, is back on the track after the withdrawal of the Jebslund race team. Here is someone who two seasons ago came from out of nowhere to drive the open charter for Hampton Island, and I remember talking to her very vividly back then. We ended up having pit stalls on the track that were right next to one another, so the main focus in my talking with her was to discuss how she might be entering and exiting pit road so that we do not get blocked in. She was very eager to learn, and I was impressed by that. No one is really sure where in go karts she got her start, but she was a very good find, indeed.

Things did not work for Lexi here, and I have talked to her so I know many details as to why, but she was able to get the seat in that #30 for Jebslund. With it, last season, she may not have won a race but she learned the importance of consistency, as that got her a spot in the Chase. In a tough turn of events, she did win a race this year, but that was not enough to get her in the Chase, thanks to the larger schedule and overall parity in the series. Then, sadly, her team announced the withdrawal due to reasons I do not need to rehash. This would have seemed to have been the end of the season for Lexi, but that did not happen. Now, there has been another turn of events for her, this one positive, and she is back racing, and doing so for the place that she was born. I am happy to see Sie Nah aboard for this, so that she does not have to subject herself to the type of advertising that her former sponsor, Starlight Suites, wants her to do.

As she races again for her homeland, I am sure this is very special. The fans here should also enjoy it and hope that she has a fantastic race. I don’t know what is going to happen to her after this race, and she seems to be unsure about things too, but I do know that she is a great person and not only a great race car driver.

As for our race, the Five Star Mobile Blaze will be fine, don’t worry about our 29th place spot. I messed up my entry into turn four on the first lap, which affected the time of that lap, and because I could not accelerate as quickly as needed, my second lap was also affected. It was a driver error, nothing to do with the car. Minor driver errors in qualifying, especially when they happen at the end of your first lap, ruin your qualifying. The toughest thing about this is the pit stall selection, but we did get the spot right behind Meghan Sharpe, so even though it is not an ideal spot on pit lane, I know I can work with her about everything. By the way, Meghan is feeling very good about things, and hopes to get another win before she retires from this level.

I do want to give a shout out to Maddie Alexander, a young rising star who qualified very well in the Rumble In The Race Fields. Driving the #27 with full support from Five Star Mobile, it is a great chance for her. If she does get the charter spot, she will drive the #29, also with full Five Star Mobile sponsorship. A good performance could see her get a chance to use an open charter before the end of the season. That is all for now, enjoy the race!
NS Sports’ only World Cup, World Bowl, World Cup of Hockey, World Baseball Classic and International Basketball Championships winner!

(Motorsports, college basketball, and volleyball, too)

Specific Titles: World Cup 50, 51; WBC 14, 16, 19, 50 & 58; WB 8, 22, & 40; WCOH 11 & 39; IBC 13.
Also: CR 40 & 43; CoH 39; Swamp Soccer 4, RTC WC 18 & 19; WVE 6; NSCAA 3, 5 & 9; NSSCRA 7
Runner Up: CoH 40, CR 37, 38 & 41; WB 21, WcoH 8, IBC 12, WBC 13, 15, 47 & 48, DBC 21.
WC Qualified for: 45, 46, 49-61, 67, 79 (DNP WC 69-77), 81-90, 92.
XIII Summer Olympiad: 2nd Most Medals
Hosted: WC 54, 67, 84 & 88; CoH 57 & 73, BoF 47, CR 30, WB 16, WBC 18, 26, 40, 45 & 50, NSCAA, NSCH 1; WLC 7, 30 & 33.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports