NATION

PASSWORD

NSSCRA 9- Everything Thread (IC)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Post 34 - Race 25 & 26

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:47 pm

The Valentians – Golden Bear 400, Stafford City Speedway, Hampton Island (Short Track) & Pencurve Electronics 500, Jalton Superspeedway, Jalton, Saint Kanye (Superspeedway)

Segment 0: Clarissa: 27 // Valentina: 02 // Gwen: 30
Segment 1: Clarissa: 06 // Valentina: 33 // Gwen: 01
Segment 2: Clarissa: 41 // Valentina: 17 // Gwen: 29
Segment 3: Clarissa: 07 // Valentina: 08 // Gwen: 30
Segment 4: Clarissa: 31 // Valentina: 40 // Gwen: 08
Segment 5: Clarissa: 03 // Valentina: 22 // Gwen: 07
Segment 6: Clarissa: 16 // Valentina: 29 // Gwen: 09

Segment 0: Clarissa: 11 // Valentina: 26 // Gwen: 15
Segment 1: Clarissa: 23 // Valentina: 40 // Gwen: 11
Segment 2: Clarissa: 29 // Valentina: 18 // Gwen: 24
Segment 3: Clarissa: 41 // Valentina: 03 // Gwen: 06
Segment 4: Clarissa: 16 // Valentina: 15 // Gwen: 03
Segment 5: Clarissa: 28 // Valentina: 12 // Gwen: 20
Segment 6: Clarissa: 34 // Valentina: 20 // Gwen: 08

The three Valentians realised that they are in for a treat this season. While their most recent 2 races in Hampton Island and Saint Kanye might not be what they want, they realise that all of them are going for the Chase, having netted at least one win to make it inside. Clarissa and Gwen were elated as ever, though as for Valentina, it took the Valentians a few minutes to explain to her what this means. Only after that then she finally realised the source of her friends’ happiness, and then joined them for the cheers.

The three Valentians took a day off to go around the worlds and take a picture of themselves, with Charlene following them along for the best shots that they can possibly muster. After all, she is a photographer and a reporter rolled into one, and thus this kind of shoots are second nature to her.

Clarissa went to the snowy city of Vladivostok in Valentine Z, with the cold not bothering her in the slightest. She always has been a fan of snowy weathers, commenting that it cooled her down and she worked the best in cold temperatures and weather.

"I really do hope that I will be able to make it far for this one! I know the previous season was a bit of a close one, but this time, I am indeed ready! If not, well, then there's always next season!"

Valentina, on the other hand, went off to a nearby garden in her usual outfit, ensuring that she would not grow to her original size soon. After checking on her magic, she went for a stroll with the other three Valentians, elated herself about the good news that she received.

"This is going to be awesome!" she exclaimed to the her friends, giving each of them a hug, "I can only hope that I will do as well as Jolyn in the last season! My only worry is that I might just crash or get sidelined, but you know, I am here this far, and I am not going to give up now!"

Gwen couldn't really find a place that she wanted to take a picture in. Her mind was a little occupied by something else along the way.

"What's wrong, Gwen?" Charlene said as she took a photo of Gwen in one of her outfits.

"Ohh, nothing! Okay, I'm actually a little stressed about the races, that's all! You know how it was like for me last season."

"Oh yeah, needing to qualify in. That... That pulled you down quite a little, isn't it?"

"Yeaup, I'm only hoping that I will be able to live up to it this season, you know? Like, I am here this far like Valentina said but what if..."

"What if...?" Charlene repeated and trailed off, realising what her friend was implicating. Accidents and car problems are always a thing in the world of racing, and NSSCRA is no different.

Will the three Valentians crash and DNF, or end up with one of them "dead"? Or will they shine victorious with some chance to redeem themselves?

"I ain't probably gonna be champion, but man, I do wish I can win some!" Gwen said to Clarissa, who was standing beside her and patting her shoulder.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Hapilopper
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hapilopper » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:30 pm

F.T. Jones Park, Bear Creek
Leading up to race weekend for the Sharpe’s West Hampton 500
Frank Bronson, Drake Stevenson and Chet Byrd sat next to each other on stage at F.T. Jones Park in Bear Creek, just before the city’s Fast Lane walk of fame induction for the three drivers. It was the first time that Chet had been at a race track in weeks – dating back to the “little dumplin” incident at the TJUN-ia Jungle Fever Party. He left Team Blue not long after, and took a job with Scott Hawking’s team, setting the team up for NSSCRA X, where fellow Team Blue exile Chris Holmes would team with Scott for a two-car team.

The three looked out to the immense crowd, which filled Jones Park and to the other side of Main Street, past City Hall and a handful of stores adjacent. Many of these people were also looking forward to seeing dozens of NSSCRA and HASCAR haulers pass through the small town, a few miles south of West Hampton. Many fans were wearing gear from their favorite drivers. There was plenty of Stevenson and Bronson and Byrd shirts and hats in the crowd.

Unfortunately, none of the three drivers were really saying much to each other. Chet, sitting between his two former teammates, wasn’t saying anything to his former teammates. There seemed to be a feeling of tension between the three for one reason or another.
Bill Merlin, the mayor of Bear Creek, and Wallace Williams, the city manager, looked back to the three drivers and wondered what the issue was. The three had usually been friendlier than this.

Regardless, the three accepted their induction to Bear Creek’s Fast Lane without incident.

“I’ve been coming here a very long time,” Chet said. “And I always appreciate the wonderful fans here in Bear Creek. You guys have come out in force every time I’ve been here, and for that, I’m thankful as hell for you guys.”

“The Hampton Cities has always been a happy hunting ground for myself and Team Blue,” Drake told the crowd. “We hope we can do something great here this weekend, and best of all, looks like the weather’s going to be nice for it. It’s time one of us wins.”

“I’ve always loved coming to the Four Cities,” Frank said. “I’m so glad you guys got an NSSCRA race. If you though HASCAR was something else, wait until you see the very best in the multiverse compete. You’re in for one hell of a show.”

The other member of Team Blue’s dramatis personae, Taylor Henderson, was sitting on a couch in the living room of her family’s condo overlooking turn four. She was looking down at the track, and at the campers that had already come into the infield.
A wave of emotions was coming over her.

This was the place where she fell in love with racing. When she was six years old, her family dragged her to a HASCAR Challenge Cup race. She hadn’t had much of an interest in the sport beforehand, even though her family, who owned Sharpe’s Coffee Company, the sponsor of this weekend’s NSSCRA race, had been huge in sponsoring race cars. That race did so much to lure her into the sport of racing.

That next weekend, she demanded her parents take her to the next race, which was in Garvinson, several hundred miles away. When they said they couldn’t fly her to the next race, she had a meltdown that six year-olds typically have, until they told her that every race was on television. Every Sunday, she sat in front of the television, watching the HASCAR Challenge Cup. Very quickly, she picked up the terminology of racing – what a loose race car did, what a tight race car did, what the flags meant, and not long after, she picked up a new favorite driver.

That favorite driver? Frank Bronson.

“He’s cool,” Taylor told everyone. “I like Bronson!”

Several years later, Taylor, with some financial help from her parents, took up racing. Her number, 51, was an inverse of the number Frank drove when he won his only HASCAR Challenge Cup in 2000. Pretty soon after, she learned that not only did she enjoy racing as much as she did watching it, but she was good at it, winning dozens of quarter-midget races around the Four Cities.

Then, for her 13th birthday, her parents bought her a sportsman car to compete on the short tracks around the area. After winning numerous races in sportsman divisions across the Four Cities, she bought herself a Late Model Stock Car, where she truly learned about the rough and tumble world of short track racing in the Hampton Cities.

At 19, she made her HASCAR debut, right here at this very track. One year later, in the midst of her rookie campaign, she stunned the Dominion by winning here, not once, but twice. Right here at the very track where she fell in love with the sport of auto racing.

At 21, Taylor Henderson sat in a condo at 2000 Terrell Place at the West Hampton Motor Speedway, that very track where her love affair with racing started so many years ago. She was no longer a wild-eyed little kid with her head in the clouds. She was now a competitor in the biggest auto racing series in the multiverse, the NSSCRA. Over 140,000 fans would pack every nook and cranny of this track to watch her and 45 others battle for supremacy on Sunday. Millions of fans would tune into the Hapilopper Television Network to watch live, and billions of fans across Atlantian Oceania and across the multiverse would tune in to see their favorites.

And maybe, just maybe, this was Taylor’s weekend. She was hell-bent on making sure, damn sure, that this weekend would belong to her. This was her hometown. This was her home track. She wanted those billions of fans to see her take that checkered flag first, and for the first time, take victory in the biggest racing series in the multiverse.

Image TAYLOR HENDERSON
@THendo73

I'm home.

#NSSCRA : #Sharpes500 : #WestHampton
Last edited by Hapilopper on Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HAPILOPPER. Home of TEAM BLUE, Winner of NSSCRA 11/14 and Baptism of Fire 70.
RAISE HELL, PRAISE DALE!
Visit beautiful Esportiva for your next vacation.

Vilita and Turori
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

NSSCRA 9 - Rd26 - NSSCRA Pick 'em

Postby Vilita and Turori » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:44 pm

Race #26 Leaderboard

1 [194] :: @FujiKYK22

2 [184] :: @MeghanWolcottOfficial

3 [169] :: @PinkHKluvs2718

- [169] :: @Paine_Andrews

5 [156] :: @DSteveFan81
Season Standings

1 [4064] :: @Filly_Gurl27

2 [3996] :: @PinkHKluvs2718

3 [3825] :: @SurfinSummer

4 [3781] :: @MeghanWolcottOfficial

5 [3770] :: @eelcat827
PICK 'EM FIELD CUT TO TOP 16 COMPETITORS

It was the worst performance of the season by far for NSSCRA Pick 'em Regular Season points leader Jessica Reynolds whose @Filly_Gurl27 entry failed to crack the 100 point barrier for the first time in a single event. At the same time her fellow Dagan participant @PinkHKluvs2718 was once again on form with a Top 5 performance but fell just short of the points required to take a decisive 6th top performance victory of the season. With both competitors level on 5 regular season wins, the tiebreaker for the top seed in the V&T Racer NSSCRA Pick 'em Playoff Chase Challenge would be the regular season points. @Filly_Gurl27 had at one point amassed a lead of over 300 points in the standings but by the end of the Pencurve Electronics 500 event that lead had all but evaporated. @Filly_Gurl27 would narrowly hang on to the top spot with a 68 point lead over @PinkHKluvs2718 at the conclusion of the Regular Season. That difference was smaller than the amount of points @PinkHKluvs2718 had scored more than @Filly_Gurl27 in the most recently completed event - possibly suggesting that if the race in Ceroat had not been cancelled and there was one more race left on the schedule @PinkHKluvs2718 might have been able to capture the regular season crown.

There were a couple of unfamiliar names in the Top 5 performances at the Pencurve with Saint Kanye based user @Paine_Andrews taking advantage of the home event to post the third highest score of the event, level with @PinkHKluvs2718, while the Hapilopper based participant @DSteveFan81 also had a top 5 performance. The real story was at the top however where @FujiKYK22 of Filindostan put in a 194 point performance to deny celebrity participant Meghan Wolcott of the Cassadaigua national team her first top performance victory of the season. Wolcott was on the Playoff bubble coming into the event but as @FujiKYK22 had already secured a top performance earlier in the season, their 2nd win also had the side effect of locking @MeghanWolcottOfficial into the Playoff Chase Challenge based on points accrued during the regular season.

With the conclusion of round 26 the sixteen competitor field was set for the Vilita & Turori NSSCRA Pick 'em Playoff Chase Challenge with entries seeded by wins then points accrued in order to draw their paired NSSCRA Chase competitors for the first round of the Playoff Chase Challenge.

1. @PinkHKluvs2718
2. @Filly_Gurl27
3. @Pogoaib92
4. @Filly_Gurl27
5. @eelcat827
6. @Filly_Gurl27
7. @PinkHKluvs2718
8. @Lovely_Lhamu
9. @Ametza014
10. @King_Of_The_Mountain
11. @FujiKYK22
12. @Lovely_Lhamu
13. @I_Need_Healing[/floatleft][floatright]14. @ole_yutzie
15. @Filly_Gurl27
16. @ceeptrainer2
17. @rubbers
18. @Filly_Gurl27
19. @ceeptrainer2
20. @ceeptrainer2
21. @PinkHKluvs2718
22. @PinkHKluvs2718
23. @melvin_tha_gr8
24. @PinkHKluvs2718
25. @Lovely_Lhamu
26. @FujiKYK22

WIN  Pts  :: twii.tur handle
5 [4064] :: @Filly_Gurl27
5 [3996] :: @PinkHKluvs2718
3 [3211] :: @Lovely_Lhamu
3 [3128] :: @ceeptrainer2
2 [3746] :: @Ametza014
2 [3704] :: @FujiKYK22
1 [3770] :: @eelcat827
1 [3423] :: @Pogoaib92
1 [3420] :: @melvin_tha_gr8
1 [3362] :: @rubbers
1 [3119] :: @ole_yutzie
1 [2801] :: @King_Of_The_Mountain
1 [2742] :: @I_Need_Healing
0 [3825] :: @SurfinSummer
0 [3781] :: @MeghanWolcottOfficial
0 [3563] :: @jaqeplanst

16 competitors haven now earned their place in the first ever V&T Racer NSSCRA Pick 'em Playoff Challenge. While unsurprisingly the field is led by 6 participants from Vilita & Turori, the primary demographic of the V&T Racer publication, the internationstatal contingent had a strong showing accounting for over half of the victories in the Regular Season and at least half of the Playoff Pick 'em Challenge field. Leading the way are the three participants from Cassadaigua, the regular season champion @Filly_Gurl27.

Unlike the regular season where participants were able to select their full roster of five drivers, each Playoff Chase Challenge participant will only have 4 drivers on their roster with one assigned before the competition even begins. The assigned driver slot is a direct pairing to the final NSSCRA Regular Season standings among playoff drivers not factoring in playoff re-seeding due to victories. As a result, V&T Racer NSSCRA Pick 'em Regular Season champion @Filly_Gurl27 would be assigned the NSSCRA Regular Season Champion as the first of their four rostered drivers for the Playoff Challenge. Fittingly, when the checkered flag fell at the Jalton Superspeedway, it would be the NSSCRA's own #27 and Jessica Reynolds favorite driver Stacie Houston that would hang on for the regular season title. This would leave regular season runner up @PinkHKluvs2718 with the NSSCRA's second place driver in the regular season, Jeremiah Brooke, as a welcome consolation prize. The rest of the 16 competitors were each assigned a driver in descending order of position aligned with the real NSSCRA point standings.

From there, the contestants have each chosen 3 additional drivers to add to their roster. The drivers were broken into 4 tiers - The Top 4 in the standings (Tier 1), 5-8 (Tier 2), 9-12 (Tier 3) and 13-16 (Tier 4). The first selection was restricted to Tier 1 or Tier 2 Drivers, the second selection was restricted to Tier 2 or Tier 3 drivers and the third selection was restricted to Tier 3 or 4 drivers.

After each round of the playoff Chase, participants will be allowed to swap one single eliminated driver from their 4 out for a different remaining eligible driver. Each round will have different rules to be announced regarding replacement drivers. Replacing your assigned driver comes with the penalty of being unable to make any changes for the remainder of the Playoff Challenge.

The NSSCRA Playoffs kick off at the West Hampton Motor Speedway in Hapilopper where 16 drivers will begin their quest to make the Championship 4. It will be the first ever NSSCRA event from the 1.54 mile tri-oval Speedway in Bear Creek. Vilita & Turori Motorsports have advanced all three of their drivers to the NSSCRA Playoffs for the second consecutive season. Despite placing all three inside the Top half of the NSSCRA Regular Season point standings, confidence within the stable seems to be at an all-time low after Yraaga Gilli'i struggled to claim race wins while the consistent but rarely expedient Centur Tiones leads the charge for Vilita and Turori Motorsports having finished a surprising third place in the Regular Season Standings. There will be two other local drivers in the field at West Hampton with Rockii Ezis still searching for their first career victory as the defacto lead driver at Newmanistan based Rocket Motorsports while former Vilita and Turori development driver Lotara Novorali will be at the track piloting a Dart Chassis for TJUN-ia based Jaguar Racing. The Jaguar team has already signed a deal to make the switch to the Dart Group as its manufacturer for NSSCRA Season 10 and with Novorali bringing partial sponsorship through the Arcticala Electrical company the team saw an opportunity to get a head start on familiarizing themselves with the new car before the season is out. While there has been no word on whether Novorali's contract with Vilita and Turori Motorsports remains in place, it is widely expected that former NSSCRA driver and World Grand Prix 2 Race winner Jama'obo Pegasii will be piloting the Vilita & Turori Development Entry with sponsorship from the Vilisorma Beverage Company during the Vilaye 314 at the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course. There have also been rumors of an open session for the charter qualifying in Rockii Coast but no comment has been made by NSSCRA or event officials. It is not currently known if Novorali's deal with Jaguar Racing is a one-off or whether it could translate into more appearances for the team moving over the remainder of the season and into NSSCRA Season 10.

Last edited by Vilita and Turori on Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tropicorp
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 18, 2013
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Tropicorp » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:59 pm

The #19 Blood Moon Chadwick started drifting out of line as the field slowly rolled down the back straightaway under caution just short of midway through the Pencurve Electronics 500. Team Tropicorp simulator developer Euroli Islander was behind the wheel and the former full time driver was experiencing something other than a Dart manufactured car in race action for the first time. After working with fellow Chadwick debutant Abdoulaye Goita through the first 20 laps or so, the two got separated on the track and Islander decided to focus more on learning the car then trying to press forward in the field.

The Yellow flag had produced a unique opportunity for Islander. The lighting was just right and he shimmied as best as he could to take something out of his drivers suit. He pulled out a small device and started holding it in the center of the cockpit. Islander realized he had let the car drift nearly to the apron and yanked the car back up into line to the likely confusion of the drivers around him. It seemed the yellow flag and lack of racing action had flipped a switch in the Tropicorper's brain and he had now gone from racer back to engineer, looking to collect data to make his simulator development all the more accurate.

When the checkered flag fell Islander crossed the line in 29th place. In the second half of the event Islander had found Team Tropicorp's Anavella Ariiki and worked with the driver who had replaced him at Team Tropicorp. It certainly wasn't the result that Islander had hoped for, having finished 3rd in their only prior trip to the Jalton Superspeedway and having posted a Top 10 finish at the Tropicorp 500. The car was clean though. Well, maybe not perfectly clean, but it came home in one piece and finished the event. Certainly a better showing than had the car not shown up to the track.

Islander did fail in protecting Team Tropicorp driver Cocoabo #28 from incident. The Cocoabo had damage late in the race and finished off the lead lap in 39th place. Luckily for the team, Team Blue's Taylor Henderson was unable to find victory lane so the Cocoabo snuck into the playoffs for the first time ever in Team Tropicorp history.
- Tropicorp -

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2005

Postby Newmanistan » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:00 pm

Race: Sharpe's West Hampton 500, West Hampton Motor Speedway, Hapilopper
Lap Record: 28.715 sec.
Minimum Time to Avoid DNF: 31.200 sec.

Qualifying Results:
1 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori)                          29.006
2 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 29.007
3 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 29.050
4 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 29.072
5 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 29.088
6 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 29.101
7 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 29.153
8 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 29.169
9 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 29.173
10 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 29.183
11 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 29.261
12 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 29.293
13 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 29.295
14 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 29.300
15 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 29.301
16 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 29.307
17 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 29.319
18 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 29.321
19 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 29.328
20 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 29.378
21 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 29.398
22 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 29.425
23 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 29.487
24 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 29.498
25 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 29.500
26 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 29.523
27 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 29.556
28 #47- Johnny Betta (Xanneria) 29.566
29 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 29.596
30 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 29.638
31 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 29.660
32 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 29.825
33 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 29.850
34 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 29.948
35 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 29.957
36 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 29.981
37 #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) *Q* 30.141
38 #49- Lotara Novorali (TJUN-ia) 30.186
39 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 30.485
40 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 30.531
41 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 30.746
42 #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) 30.752
43 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 30.788
44 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 30.854
45 #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) *Q* 30.925
46 #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) *Q* 30.971
47 #09- Daniel Cretton (Bolgano) *Q* 31.195
48 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) *Q* 31.207
49 #32- Waltteri Lehto (The Albali Republic) *Q* 31.223
50 #35- Melissa Nilis (Bolgano) *Q* 31.240

51 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 31.252
52 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 31.301
53 #55- Rosalie Presseault-Espinoza (Terre Septentrionale) *Q* 31.340
54 #26- Roger Bipacks (Bolgano) *Q* 31.356

55 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 31.379
56 #53- Teija Kuusela (The Albali Republic) *Q* 31.380
57 #75- Floyd Hackerbee (Vangaziland) *Q* 31.392
58 #25- Kev Schorebrook (Vangaziland) *Q* 31.452
59 #04- Félix-Antoine Constantineau (Terre Septentrionale) *Q* 31.506
60 #50- Ellie Lindskog (Vangaziland) *Q* 31.736

Segment 1:
1 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori)                          29.034
2 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 29.056
3 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 29.059
4 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 29.060
5 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 29.067
6 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 29.080
7 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 29.082
8 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 29.083
9 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 29.084
10 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 29.117
11 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 29.139
12 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 29.142
13 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 29.160
14 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 29.165
15 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 29.184
16 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 29.233
17 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 29.239
18 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 29.239
19 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 29.258
20 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 29.297
21 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 29.375
22 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 29.396
23 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 29.461
24 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 29.470
25 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 29.508
26 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 29.514
27 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 29.522
28 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 29.546
29 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 29.581
30 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 29.607
31 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 29.624
32 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 29.703
33 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 29.731
34 #49- Lotara Novorali (TJUN-ia) 29.766
35 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 29.777
36 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 29.807
37 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 29.808
38 #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) *Q* 29.891
39 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 29.961
40 #47- Johnny Betta (Xanneria) 29.971
41 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 30.079
42 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 30.194
43 #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) 30.696
44 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 30.761
45 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 31.108
46 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 31.378 DNF

Segment 2:
1 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire)                    29.008
2 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 29.056
3 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 29.070
4 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 29.079
5 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 29.083
6 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 29.088
7 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 29.118
8 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 29.140
9 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 29.155
10 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 29.166
11 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 29.166
12 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 29.193
13 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 29.202
14 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 29.207
15 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 29.215
16 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 29.266
17 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 29.334
18 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 29.354
19 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 29.387
20 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 29.398
21 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 29.450
22 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 29.501
23 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 29.519
24 #49- Lotara Novorali (TJUN-ia) 29.519
25 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 29.654
26 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 29.707
27 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 29.811
28 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 29.824
29 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 29.851
30 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 29.873
31 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 29.904
32 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 29.915
33 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 29.987
34 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 30.036
35 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 30.109
36 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 30.341
37 #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) *Q* 30.427
38 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 30.445
39 #47- Johnny Betta (Xanneria) 30.651
40 #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) 30.785
41 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 30.788
42 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 30.912
43 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 31.144
44 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 31.563 DNF
45 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 31.927 DNF

Segment 3:
1 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft)                 29.032
2 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 29.065
3 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 29.098
4 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 29.105
5 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 29.133
6 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 29.137
7 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 29.138
8 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 29.141
9 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 29.147
10 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 29.149
11 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 29.188
12 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 29.198
13 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 29.226
14 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 29.243
15 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 29.297
16 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 29.302
17 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 29.313
18 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 29.495
19 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 29.506
20 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 29.580
21 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 29.589
22 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 29.594
23 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 29.601
24 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 29.604
25 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 29.609
26 #47- Johnny Betta (Xanneria) 29.627
27 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 29.648
28 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 29.652
29 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 29.664
30 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 29.688
31 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 29.705
32 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 29.770
33 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 29.873
34 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 29.896
35 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 29.971
36 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 30.343
37 #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) *Q* 30.349
38 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 30.376
39 #49- Lotara Novorali (TJUN-ia) 30.854
40 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 30.914
41 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 31.126
42 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 31.411 DNF
43 #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) 31.733 DNF

Segment 4:
1 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire)                    29.012
2 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 29.038
3 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 29.070
4 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 29.086
5 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 29.090
6 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 29.105
7 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 29.114
8 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 29.120
9 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 29.164
10 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 29.182
11 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 29.206
12 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 29.208
13 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 29.208
14 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 29.215
15 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 29.224
16 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 29.232
17 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 29.240
18 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 29.246
19 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 29.261
20 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 29.269
21 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 29.291
22 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 29.375
23 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 29.415
24 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 29.458
25 #49- Lotara Novorali (TJUN-ia) 29.506
26 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 29.553
27 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 29.567
28 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 29.652
29 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 29.735
30 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 29.761
31 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 29.791
32 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 29.811
33 #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) *Q* 29.898
34 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 30.075
35 #47- Johnny Betta (Xanneria) 30.098
36 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 30.148
37 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 30.154
38 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 30.527
39 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 30.769
40 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 30.770
41 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 30.873

Segment 5:
1 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye)                        29.027
2 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 29.030
3 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 29.033
4 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 29.066
5 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 29.067
6 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 29.068
7 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 29.102
8 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 29.130
9 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 29.156
10 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 29.196
11 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 29.213
12 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 29.234
13 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 29.246
14 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 29.247
15 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 29.277
16 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 29.290
17 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 29.294
18 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 29.297
19 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 29.333
20 #49- Lotara Novorali (TJUN-ia) 29.356
21 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 29.379
22 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 29.388
23 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 29.398
24 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 29.402
25 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 29.520
26 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 29.561
27 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 29.591
28 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 29.602
29 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 29.610
30 #47- Johnny Betta (Xanneria) 29.614
31 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 29.655
32 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 29.743
33 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 29.775
34 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 29.812
35 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 29.881
36 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 30.077
37 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 30.157
38 #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) *Q* 30.219
39 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 30.340
40 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 30.461
41 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 30.869

Final Results (Average Segments 1-5):
+-----+-------------------------------------------------------------+--------+
| Pos | Driver | Avg. |
| 1 | #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) | 29.106 | WINNER
| 2 | #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) | 29.137 |
| 3 | #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) | 29.151 |
| 4 | #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) | 29.184 |
| 5 | #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) | 29.221 |
| 6 | #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) | 29.225 |
| 7 | #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) | 29.229 |
| 8 | #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) | 29.234 |
| 9 | #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) | 29.238 |
| 10 | #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) | 29.241 |
| 11 | #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) | 29.242 |
| 12 | #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) | 29.248 |
| 13 | #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) | 29.251 |
| 14 | #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) | 29.282 |
| 15 | #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) | 29.283 |
| 16 | #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) | 29.300 |
| 17 | #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) | 29.322 |
| 18 | #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) | 29.353 |
| 19 | #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) | 29.411 |
| 20 | #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) | 29.427 |
| 21 | #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) | 29.527 |
| 22 | #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) | 29.529 |
| 23 | #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) | 29.565 |
| 24 | #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) | 29.569 |
| 25 | #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) | 29.596 |
| 26 | #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) | 29.603 |
| 27 | #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) | 29.607 |
| 28 | #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) | 29.664 |
| 29 | #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) | 29.682 |
| 30 | #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) | 29.692 |
| 31 | #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) | 29.711 |
| 32 | #49- Lotara Novorali (TJUN-ia) | 29.800 |
| 33 | #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) | 29.822 |
| 34 | #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) | 29.839 |
| 35 | #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) | 29.958 |
| 36 | #47- Johnny Betta (Xanneria) | 29.992 |
| 37 | #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) | 30.067 |
| 38 | #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) | 30.171 |
| 39 | #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) | 30.190 |
| 40 | #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) | 30.323 |
| 41 | #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 30.820 |
| 42 | #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) | DNF |
| 43 | #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) | DNF |
| 44 | #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) | DNF |
| 45 | #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) | DNF |
| 46 | #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) | DNF |

Point Standings:
| Pos | Driver | Points |
| 1 | #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori)** | 2053 |
| 2 | #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye)*** | 2053 |
| 3 | #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire)*** | 2050 |
| 4 | #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z)* | 2048 |
| 5 | #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper)* | 2045 |
| 6 | #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua)** | 2044 |
| 7 | #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye)* | 2043 |
| 8 | #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire)** | 2041 |
| 9 | #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp)* | 2040 |
| 10 | #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye)* | 2037 |
| 11 | #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori)** | 2036 |
| 12 | #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z)* | 2032 |
| 13 | #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft)* | 2031 |
| 14 | #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire)* | 2022 |
| 15 | #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori)* | 2020 |
| 16 | #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z)* | 2016 |
| 17 | #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) | 832 |
| 18 | #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia)* | 783 |
| 19 | #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) | 778 |
| 20 | #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) | 754 |
| 21 | #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) | 718 |
| 22 | #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) | 685 |
| 23 | #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund)* | 667 |
| 24 | #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria)* | 666 |
| 25 | #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) | 653 |
| 26 | #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) | 634 |
| 27 | #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) | 611 |
| 28 | #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) | 603 |
| 29 | #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) | 561 |
| 30 | #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) | 521 |
| 31 | #81- Chris Holmes (Hapilopper) | 497 |
| 32 | #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) | 437 |
| 33 | #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) | 385 |
| 34 | #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) | 367 |
| 35 | #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) | 348 |
| 36 | #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) | 326 |
| 37 | #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) | 308 |
| 38 | #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 232 |
| 39 | #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) | 217 |
| 40 | #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) | 209 |
| 41 | #09- Daniel Cretton (Bolgano) | 202 |
| 42 | #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) | 201 |
| 43 | #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) | 169 |
| 44 | #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) | 164 |
| 45 | #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) | 156 |
| 46 | #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) | 155 |
| 47 | #53- Teija Kuusela (The Albali Republic) | 154 |
| 48 | #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) | 152 |
| 49 | #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) | 126 |
| 50 | #38- Elio Aaron (Esmerel) | 85 |
| 51 | #42- Euroli Islander (Tropicorp) | 73 |
| 52 | #83- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) | 67 |
| 53 | #83- Noriyasu Nagai (Filindostan) | 56 |
| 54 | #25- Kev Schorebrook (Vangaziland) | 47 |
| 55 | #49- Lotara Novorali (Vilita and Turori) | 42 |
| 56 | #19- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) | 41 |
| 57 | #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) | 41 |
| 58 | #34- Matthew Conrad (Hampton Island) | 35 |
| 59 | #01- Cristensen Kalsters (Islas Aaland) | 31 |
| 60 | #17- Tyler Abbott (Cassadaigua) | 31 |
| 61 | #79- Dinggu Wang (The Sherpa Empire) | 29 |
| 62 | #07- Abdoulaye Goita (Saint Kanye) | 26 |
| 63 | #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria) | 25 |
| 64 | #96- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) | 24 |
| 65 | #20- Pyotr Lavrentiev (Saint Kanye) | 24 |
| 66 | #45- Ben Carpenter (Esmerel) | 23 |
| 67 | #20- David Rockingham (Esmerel) | 22 |
| 68 | #63- Jamie Isabella Eirian (Valentine Z) | 19 |
| 69 | #32- Waltteri Lehto (The Albali Republic) | 17 |
| 70 | #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) | 11 |
| 71 | #47- Johnny Betta (Xanneria) | 11 |
| 72 | #04- Félix-Antoine Constantineau (Terre Septentrionale) | 10 |
| 73 | #40- Ongmu Yeti (The Sherpa Empire) | 10 |
| 74 | #26- Roger Bipacks (Bolgano) | 10 |
| 75 | #59- Ashley Matthews (Newmanistan) | 7 |
| 76 | #75- Floyd Hackerbee (Vangaziland) | 5 |
| 77 | #71- Brett Pickles (Appalachian Nation) | 5 |
| 78 | #69- Hauptfeldwebel Sofia Kerman (Jebslund) | 2 |

Next Race: Race 28 (June 6/7)- Vilaye Energy Drink 314, Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course, Vilita (Road Course)
Last edited by Newmanistan on Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Six-time World Baseball Classic Champions
Now just here to run NSSCRA. Thank you to the community for all the fun in other sports.
NEWMANISTAN SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS:
CHAMPIONSHIPS: DBC 4; 27th BoF; CoH 34, 36, & 37; Oxen Cup 12; WBC 10, 12, 15, 17, 41, & 43; IBC 4, 5, & 29; CE 26; WLC 1
Runner Up: DBC 5 & 6; Oxen Cup 6; WBC 7,9 11, 14, & 45; IBC 1; WB 4, 6 & 34; WLC 2 & 3
World Cups qualified for: 46, 48 (R of 16), 49, 50, 54
Hosted: WORLD CUP 49, WB 1, 2, 5, & 35; WBC 8, 11, 14, 19, 38, 44, & 46; CoH 33, 35, & 39; CE 25, WLC 2, 4 & 5; WCoH 10, IBC 24, NSSCRA, Multiple NSCAA Basketball Tournaments, and a horse racing series

TJUN-ia
Minister

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

A Triple Threat In West Hampton (Chase pt.1)

Postby TJUN-ia » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:59 am

ImageImageImage

This blog was written by Derrick Carlisle, Jaguar Racing's Social Media Manager

The time for questions was over. A Top 16 had been decided and now they must fight over the next 10 races to decide who is our champion for season 9 of NSSCRA. The first race in Round 1 of the Chase was the first to be held in West Hampton, Hapilopper. Sharpe's West Hampton 500 was at the West Hampton Motor Speedway, a track that fans of HASCAR know all too well. Qualifying was on Friday night due to the HASCAR race on Saturday, but that didn't do anything to sour the mood: WC85 was taking a break, so the eyes of many would be on West Hampton.

Let's start with a new face, shall we? After the open-charter request for this race was approved by the NSSCRA, Lotara Novorali joined JR for this weekend. Her #49 Arcticala Electrical Dart car would be the team's first chance to get data of the car that they would be running next season, while AE could complete the contract they had with the Turorian driver at this race. Under the flag of TJUN-ia for this weekend, Novorali would have the eyes of her main employers (Vilita and Turori Motorsports) watching from afar. Qualifying in 38th, her race would be the TJUN-ian special: a rollercoaster. She climbed up to 24th before falling back to 39th. She was determined and managed to bounce back to 20th before she fell back to finish a respectable 32nd, just behind her countryman and pole-driver Centur Tiones. I'm not sure how VTM and AE will view that performance but in my eyes, she did well enough. Jaguar Racing would like to thank all parties for getting this entry to happen and we wish Novorali well in her future endeavours.

Alfonso Mercado (@AM64), still without a charter for some reason (like c'mon, NSSCRA! Have you seen his performances lately!), certainly looked like a million Vals this weekend. He qualified in 7th, a personal best if I'm not mistaken, on Friday and then started the race consistently in the Top 20. He then spent a large portion of the race in 6th before falling to 14th but rallied like crazy and finished in 4th, a personal best and nor far behind the Top 3. The corner has certainly been turned by Mercado, and all he needs now is charter to signify a remarkable turnaround in fortune this season for #64.

Micheal Stefan (@00Stefan) had an almost perfect weekend. Qualifying in 3rd, he was consistently near the front for most of this and looked in contention for the win. That all changed when he suffered a front-left puncture and had to pit immediately for fresh tires. That extra stop dropped him to 34th, but Stefan wasn't concerned. He put in a hell of a recovery drive to finish in 8th and if we exclude the puncture, Stefan's race was certainly great.

Yraaga Gilli'i won his 2nd race in 3, ahead of Gwen Tracer Allison and Jeremiah Brooke. Frank Bronson was the highest Hapiloppan in 5th while the other open-charter driver, Johnny Betta of Xanneria, finished in 36th.

The 2nd race of Round 1 of the Chase is the Vilaye Energy Drink 314. The race in Vilita runs on the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course, which is essentially an anti-clockwise Jungle Circuit with more corners. It will certainly be an interesting race, no doubt about that...

Standings Watch: Stefan - 18th (783pts/1W), Mercado - 37th (308pts), Novorali - 55th (42pts)

Image HARPA GYLFISDÓTTIR
@IsfruinJR

Another successful race weekend! I could get used to this...

#NSSCRA : #JaguarRacing : #JungleFever

Image MICHAEL STEFAN
@00Stefan

The only thing that failed me today was that tire...Onwards we go! :)

Image ALFONSO MERCADO
@AM64

I will certainly take 4th. MOVING ON UP and fast! ;)

1st: ECC4/5, NSSCRA13, RLWC22, IBS20, EBT3, EIHT2
2nd: NSCF24/26, ARWC4, WC:TOTS, IBC34, IBS17, RUWC33/35, ECC6
3rd: ARWC3, IBC32, ECC3/7, ARWC6, ET20IV
NSSCRA - JR
T1: #07 Michael Stefan (S13 T1 Champ/9W)/#64 Alfonso Mercado (3W)/#03 Maddison Riley-Jones (S10 T2 Champ/2W-T1/3W-T2)
T2: #96 Alice Jepkosgei (3W)/#70 Gongming Gao [NCR] (5W)/#79 Axel Chase

WGPO: #11 Lane Carter (2W)/ #9 Batu Tüvshinbayar (WGP2 S5 Champion/1W)
NSTT: 4 S-Titles (3 RU)/2 D-Titles (6 RU)

UN - U1
TJUN (Ta-Jun) - An organ of the UN that focuses on "international role-play" (i.e. USA = Fang the Sniper) (U2)
TJUN-ia (Ta-Jun-ee-a) - The testing grounds of TJUN members, but operates as an independent nation. (U3)

Vilita and Turori
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Race Preview : Vilaye Energy Drink 314

Postby Vilita and Turori » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:16 am

Race Preview: Vilaye Energy Drink 314 @ Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course

The Vilaye Energy Drink 314 returns for NSSCRA Season 9 in its place as the second race of the opening round of the NSSCRA Chase Playoffs. The highly anticipated Vilaye Energy Drink 314 also known as The Challenge at the Rocks which is the name that the event has historically had, has grown substantially since receiving an infusion of corporate sponsorship from the Vilisorma Beverage Company and a renaissance at the historic racing facility carved out of the Rock along the Vilitan coast. Vilisorma has helped expand the appeal for fans with many new venues and events on site, a greatly expanded fan zone and even the introduction of a footsport pitch with local club Rockii Coast in town with free admission for race ticket holders on a first come first serve basis.

The event at the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course in Rockii Coast is one the longest running continuous events on the NSSCRA schedule along with the event at the Concord Heights Raceway in Cassadaigua. Starting with NSSCRA Season 8 the Vilaye Energy Drink 314 has also been included as a part of the Five Star Combo program where Cassadaigua based Five Star Mobile offers Race Winners of some of the seasons biggest events with a monetary bonus. This also includes the Five Star Five where the Top 5 finishers from the previous Five Star Combo event will be running for an extra One-Million bonus from Five Star Mobile.

The NSSCRA uses the original Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course which is a high speed banked road course and does not include use of 'The Boot' - an additional section off the backstretch which adds 30 seconds of low speed braking opportunity typically used during grand prix and open wheel competition.

Challenge @ the Rocks Winners
Race Winners:

4: Ashley Clarke (Team Cassadaigua)

5: Season Results Vacated

6: Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye)

7: Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye)

8: Oberst Eva Kerman (Jebslund)
Pole Winners:

4: Tegino Kadeni (56.419) - ENSADRINK Hodori

5: Season Results Vacated (00.00) - Unknown

6: Liuyong Xu (56.760) - Guilin Motorsport

7: Stacie Houston (56.803) - Team Cassadaigua

8: Centur Tiones (56.830) - VIlita & Turori Motorsports

Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course :: Information

Track Location: Rockii Coast, Vilita, Atlantian Oceania
Challenge Lap Record: 56.419 (Tegino Kadeni, NSSCRA 4)
Full Boot Lap Record: 1:25.440 (Stang Crax, WGPC 11)
Precipitation Chance: 14%

Overview:

Located in the picturesque region of Vilitan right overlooking the waters of Atlantian Oceania, the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course was carved out of the Rocks on Vilita's Rockii Coast and offers a unique challenge to all drivers. The original challenge course consists of a wide-open high intensity speed park while The Grand Prix 'Boot' modification of the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course was a new addition to the facility in preparation for its inclusion in World Grand Prix Championship 11.

Where to Eat:

Inside of the pit area in the center of the track you will find the central eatery with all the local cuisine, as well as some brought to you by the other competing nations as well. Everything from meats to the meat free, things that fly, things that moo and things that swim. The "We'll Fry It!" location has become one of the most popular at the track season after season. The "We'll Fry It!" brand is actually banned from regular commerce on the main island of Vilita due to the perceived health risks, however, sporting venues such as the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course regularly apply for and receive a waiver to allow the "We'll Fry It!" shop appeal to foreign and local fans. The business model is supreme as they don't supply any of the food with the price of the meal. The guest brings.... whatever they want... and "We'll Fry It" frys it for them. Fans who don't have anything to fry will still be able to participate in the fun as the staff on hand bring a large selection of various meats and candies that can be purchased and fried for an additional fee, but "We'll Fry It" will fry anything under 2 square feet in size for just 7 tures.

Outside of the paddock area, the hidden gem of the course is the famed Poultry Shack in Turn 13. The Poultry Shack is an absolutely exquisite source to quench that meaty craving and they will dish it any way you can handle it. You can walk away with a leg in your hand or even a cup of soup. Fans sometimes don't like to make the walk all the way to the Shack however, in addition to the food, the view is incredible looking out over the Vilitan cliffs over the Water. Visibility at turn 13 and the shack is thought to be amongst the most impressive in the entire Island.

Cocoa-bo will be on hand with their famous delectables with small stands serving their signature chocolate topped drinks throughout the facility as well as two full-service Cocoa-bo eateries - a new edition for this season, will serve as a social 'hang-out' for fans who are spending the whole weekend at the track offering items such as Bagels for the morning, Soups and Sandwiches for Lunch or Dinner and Salads for the entire day. Track security will be on hand at each of the Cocoa-bo pop up stands to ensure that there is no trouble related to the ongoing controversy involving Cocoa-bo and the Inura Extracts company. Protesting is not allowed on track grounds without a permit first being granted.

Where to access the drivers:

Drivers are readily accessible to those with a Paddock Pass. However, in the Paddock the drivers are working so fans are asked to to approach the drivers. Instead, let the drivers approach you. There will also be designated driver interaction zones for fans with scheduled driver appearances posted throughout the weekend. The Vilisorma Beverage Company has also invested in a new viewing area for fans where they can safely peer into the garage area behind a plexi-glass barrier as the teams prepare their cars for the on track activities.

Where to get Free Stuff or Prizes:

Fans likely won't have to walk more than a few hundred yards without being coerced into taking a free sample of various products on display such as the local-based race title sponsor Vilaye Energy Drink. Check the boot area around Turn 7 for the best Vilaye booths where they will not only be giving out full beverages but they will have other prizes you can win and games for the children. A Second Vilaye Booth by the start/finish line will be double its normal size for this event given Vilaye's role as a title sponsor and will have additional activities and giveaways. Vilaye will also be featuring a Vilaye Roast display offering gratuities free samples of its latest product as well as a meet and greet scheduled with Vilaye Energy Drink World Grand Prix 2 Driver Jama'obo Pegasii on Saturday and a morning meet and greet with World Grand Prix veteran R.L. Cruisin on Sunday morning before the race. Look for giveaways and handouts from other event and team sponsors throughout the Fan section of the paddock and grandstand areas.

The most exciting display however is the recurring Tiones Lumber display outside Turn 1. Tiones Lumber holds mini-lumberjack competitions for the fans at each major event at the course and you can line up to compete in many famed wood-based competitions such as the 40-foot speed climb, Long rolling, the Standing Block Chop and there will even be a team relay. The best times each day win prizes from Tiones Lumber. First prize winners will be excluded from winning on subsequent days but alternate prize winners can compete for the big prize the following day. Fans who beat the all time-records could find themselves winning free Paddock Passes or other great prizes from Tiones Lumber. There will also be a #2 Tiones Lumber Dart Show Car at the display throughout the weekend to allow pictures.

Perhaps looking to challenge Tiones Lumber for the 'most exciting display' honors, Tropicorp Racing Supply will be on hand with their new and improved 'Pit Stop Challenge" display at the end of the pit lane where fans will be able to test their ability to change a tyre or act as the fuel person so long as they first sign a release form indemnifying Tropicorp and the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course of any injury that may occur as they attempt to set the fast times to qualify for prize drawings from Tropicorp including the highly coveted Tropicorp Sifaka hat and seat cushions.

Toys '4' All will return with its popular a slot car racing track that fans can compete for a small fee in races against their fellow fans. Anyone who makes a purchase from the Toys '4' All sales tent at the track will receive a coupon for one free drive on the Slot Car track.

Other companies such as Five Star Mobile are expected to be present in the Fan Zone area while Arcticala Electrical will have an educational display discussing future Energy technologies.

:: Tiones Lumber Lumberjack Challenge ::

The Tiones Lumber corporation has a long history of aligning itself with sporting events in Vilita & Turori, from being the long time shirt sponsors of the Vilitan Stellar Division's Yeaddin Owls AFC, to their sponsorships in motorsports, the name "Tiones" is always on the forefront. Competitors and fans alike reap the benefits of Tiones Lumber involvement in sporting events with their finances sometimes allowing a team to compete or an event to proceed and their famous Lumberjack Competition displays always a hit with the fans.

Instead of just having one or two concurrent 'zones' that fans can test their lumberjack mettle in, there will be five distinct zones where fans will be able to participate in various activities. There will be four 'competitive' zones where participants will be timed and scored for their execution - whether they are truly competitive or not - with each days top times earning a prize and the best scores of the race weekend crowned champions. The fifth zone will be deemed a 'family zone' with events and challenges more suited for children to participate in.

The Five zones will be as follows:

COMPETITIVE ZONES ::
Note, All competitive events will explicitly require a waiver and release of all liability against Tiones Lumber signed by the participant

Zone 1: Chopping & Cutting

There will be 3 distinct events available in Zone 1, the Standing Chop, the Firewood Split and the Saw-Through Cut.

Standing Chop: Tool: Standard Axe :: In the Standing Chop Challenge, competitors can be scored in two different categories: Time and Number of Chops. A single 12 inch diameter log will be stood vertically and the competitor will be tasked with chopping through until the log is severed. Competitive times are expected to be under 20 seconds.All contestants are required to wear chain mail protection from the waste down to protect against injury from errant chops.

Firewood Split: Tool: Standard Axe :: Like the Standing Chop, there are two separate criteria used to grade the Firewood Split. Contestants will have 45 seconds to split. as many firewood segments as they can. The first 10 segments will be pre-staged and the contestant will be timed in completion of the first 10 successful splits. Should they have time remaining on the clock after the 10th split they will be tasked with resetting and further chopping segments until time runs out. Winners will be declared both on speed and number of splits made. All contestants are required to wear chain mail protection from the waste down to protect against injury from errant chops.

Saw-Through Cut: Tool: One-man Bucking Saw :: Contestants will saw through an elevated, horizontal log with a 20 inch diameter using a one-man bucking saw. Competitive times are expected to be below 15 seconds.

Zone 2: Climbing

The Climbing zone will see three identical Climbing Challenge stations to allow multiple contestants to attempt the event at the same time.

The event consists of a 20 meter tall vertical log which the contestant must after starting from a position with both feet on the ground, climb and bypass the 18 meter mark. Contestants will have spurred climbers on their feet and steel-cored climbing ropes. Several safety precautions are taken in the event. A support pole next to the designated climbing log will support a belay rope system managed by event staff. Time will stop once the contestant reaches the 18 meter mark on the vertical log and the contestant will not be timed on the way back from the top of the climbing log to return to the ground. Competitive times are expected to be below 13 seconds.

Zone 3: Log Rolling

A new addition, the Log Rolling competition will take place in water. Multiple floating logs will stretch from one end of the log pool to the other with a dry dock on either side. Contestants will be timed on crossing the pool twice - or from the starting dock to the opposite dock, then back to the starting dock. If the competitor falls into the water they are permitted one attempt to re-mount the log and continue their run. If the contestant should fall a second time their run will be ended and they will be given credit for the number of total logs they have traversed.

Zone 4: Team Events

Team Saw-Through Cut: Tool: Two-man Bucking Saw :: Contestants will saw through an elevated, horizontal log with a 20 inch diameter using a two-man bucking saw. Competitive times are expected to be below 7 seconds.

Team Log Rolling: Multiple floating logs will stretch from one end of the log pool to the other with a dry dock on either side. Contestants will be timed on crossing the pool twice. Two team members will start on opposite sides of the pool and will have to traverse from their starting dock to the opposite dock and back resulting in two 'passes' where teammates will have to bypass each other on the same log. Contestants must bypass each other on the logs and can not use the docks or the water to complete a bypass. If the competitor falls into the water they are permitted one attempt to re-mount the log and continue their run. If a team suffers a total of three combined falls their run will be ended and they will be given credit for the number of total logs the least advanced competitor has traversed. Time will be stopped once the second of the two team competitors has returned to their starting dock.

NON-COMPETITIVE ZONES ::

Zone 5: Family Zone

The non-competitive family zone will feature learning zones where Firewood Splitting techniques will be taught; three single-log rolling pools including one with a picture zone where the log can be locked into place for an individual or family to pose for photos, two 7 meter climbing logs, a firewood stacking challenge area and a special tree planting zone that teaches youngsters and parents alike the value of Tiones Lumber's Renewable Lumber Operations.

As always, Tiones Lumber is also inviting all NSSCRA drivers to try their hand at the various Lumberjack events in a special reserved time slot after the Qualifying session.

For the first time, Vilita and Turori Motorsports will have two drivers competing among the Five Star Five with a cash bonus on the line if they could find victory lane at the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course. No Vilita & Turori driver has ever won a competitive internationstatal event at the track although Centur Tiones was the winner of the Vilaye Energy Drink Pole Award during NSSCRA Season 8. Tiones will be one of the Five Star Five for the event and will be looking for the race win not only for the cash bonus but also to help propel them in to the next round of the NSSCRA Chase. After a very consistent Regular Season that saw Tiones finish 3rd in the standings heading into the Playoffs, Tiones struggled at the playoff opener in West Hampton and currently sits outside the cutoff zone for the next round. Tiones teammate Yraaga Gilli'i is also competing for the Five Star bonus after a 4th place run at the Pencurve. Gilli'i had Top 5 finishes in the last three NSSCRA events including two victories marking an expected but sudden turnaround in the Tropicorp backed drivers fortunes. After being the last driver to secure their way into the Playoffs with a victory, Gilli'i became the first to advance to Round 2 with their triumph in Hapilopper. Pencurve Electronics 500 winner Liangmei Li, Saint Kanye's Thea Alvarez - the only active Yeezie driver that has not won at the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course, and rising star and future Dart Group driver Michael Stefan of TJUN-ia will also be competing with the pink numbers and spoilers of the Five Star Mobile bonus.

Vilaye Energy Drink backed driver Jama'obo Pegasii will drive the #87 Vilaye Roast Dart in Vilita & Turori Motorsports Open Charter entry replacing Lotara Novorali who has struggled having still never posted a Top 20 finish. Novorali remains contracted with the Dart Group who arranged for her competition with future Dart team Jaguar Racing. The Dart Group is also working a last minute package for select drivers including Novorali to compete head to head using Dart Chassis in a one-lap Last Chance Qualifier for the second open slot in the Vilaye Energy Drink 314. The Dart Group has been using one of the extra Infield Garage's to prepare its fleet of Standard Dart chassis reclaimed from both Vilita and Turori Motorsports and Team Tropicorp for re-sale and up to 12 Chassis are believed to be ready to go if the competition is given the green light.

If the competition does not go ahead there are rumors that iBen Toralmintii may be standing by to wheel one of the cars. The veteran World Grand Prix driver has competed in every Vilaye Energy Drink 314 dating back to NSSCRA Season 4 but had previously stated that his commitment to the World Grand Prix Championship circuit, between driving for Tropicorp Racing Aelund and managing his own team, iBen Toralmintii's Race Eelandii! Vilita & Turori World Grand Prix Motorworks, could cause him to miss this seasons festivities. With Pegasii already confirmed for Vilita & Turori Motorsports extra seat, it seems those rumors may have been confirmed. It will be Pegasii's second appearance in the NSSCRA for Vilita and Turori Motorsports at the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course. Pegasii started 4th and finished in 23rd position in the event during NSSCRA Season 6. Pegasii's most recent NSSCRA start came in the penultimate event of NSSCRA Season 8 in the Gryphon Supermarket 250 at the Imperial Speedway in Vangaziland, a track where the Vilaye backed driver previously recorded their only career Top 5 NSSCRA finish.

Last edited by Vilita and Turori on Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:23 am, edited 4 times in total.

Abanhfleft
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:16 am

Image GUILLERMO RODOLFO ARCHER
@ItsGilArcher69

@QK98 So you can talk shit about my sex life but I can't do the same to you? Thanks 4 showing us all ur true colors.

#NSSCRA : #KaiQiangIsAHypocrite : #CantFinishWhatHeStarted : #TheGoingGotTooToughForHim

Image GUILLERMO RODOLFO ARCHER
@ItsGilArcher69

Aww, did the bad man violate ur safe space Mr. Carlisle? Protip: get ur facts straight b4 diving into shit u dont understand.

#NSSCRA : #QiangStartedIt : #ScrewYourSafeSpace : #SoLongGayBoys : #IKnowYourSecrets

Guillermo Archer had no idea of how Kai Qiang would react when he sent out his "challenge" with regards to the latter's comments about the former's sex life. To be honest, Gil's blood heated up a little bit when he saw transcripts of Qiang's radio message in Wreckeria saying that Archer's shunts wouldn't stop his wife pleasing herself to his UrGa teammates. And then, during Gil's comeback in Hampton Island, Qiang was heard saying that Archer was taking out his "sexual frustrations" on the track.

Gil had every right to be angry, that much he was sure. But he quickly realized that getting angry was going to get him nowhere, so he decided to turn Qiang's snide remarks into his own ammunition against the defending NSSCRA champion. Hence Archer's comments in the UrGa press conference about how if he was sexually frustrated then Qiang was sexually unsatisfied. Gil fully understood that the cultural norms of the Sherpa Empire were quite different from Abanhfleft, but there was no rule preventing him from exploiting it for all it was worth.

Gil tried a few different jabs against Qiang to gauge the latter's responses. The racism angle didn't seem to elicit much of a reaction aside from a meaningless hash. Everyone could twii #RacingNotRacism for as long as the sun rose and set, but Gil was a firm believer that everyone was racist; some were just more comfortable with it than others. It could be said that he was one of those people comfortable with his inherent racism, and if it meant making the other side angry then so much the better for him.

Then Gil finally appeared to reach a breakthrough with his insinuations about Qiang's kinks, real or not. He had finally brought out a reaction from the Chinese driver, and what was better, it was a reaction that he could absolutely use against Qiang. His slanted eyes did not let him see how he had just made himself look very much the hypocrite. He was the one who started the sexual shit-stirring with his comments about Brigitte Archer fapping to Wilma von Cärinthen, and now that Guillermo was slinging mud back his way, Kai Qiang simply caved under the pressure. Thus he showed himself to be only a very angry man with a big mouth who couldn't cash the checks he wrote. A part of Gil wondered why it was so easy to get the upper hand over the current crop of stock car drivers, but he wasn't complaining.

And then of course there was Jaguar Racing, or their social media manager Derrick Carlisle to be exact. Gil had actually forgotten about them now that his sights were solely on Kai Qiang, but apparently they hadn't forgotten about him. Gil could only laugh as Carlisle absolutely blew his load all over his blog post bashing Gil for bringing up Qiang's private life. Archer wasn't sure if Carlisle was being deliberately obtuse or if he didn't really understand that it was Qiang who started it. But watching the poor guy rant and rave was a reward in and of itself. Gil read Carlisle's angry words and fed on them, like a vampire nourished by the hate and anger being directed against him. "Oh, how I've missed this," he said to himself. He was getting into people's heads, and he absolutely loved it.

What do you do when the love of your life tells you that she might have only ten more years left to live?

That was the question that Leonidas Baxter had to ask himself when his girlfriend Alexandra Rousseau came to visit one night and told him that she had just been diagnosed with lupus. Leo could remember that day like it was yesterday. It was definitely just a few days after the end of the FBA Finals (which Leo's Malabon Black Ops had just lost against the Markovsky Red Army), and consequently right in the middle of the Ladies' Premier League season (which was what the Fleftic Women's Premier League was once called). Alex had shown up at Leo's swanky home in Malabon that night and then just straight up told him that she had an incurable illness.

Leo had to admit that he didn't know the first thing about lupus or how it affected the body. Alex explained to him about how the condition causes the body's immune system to attack perfectly healthy cells along with some other technical sounding stuff, but all Leo's mind could really focus on was the first thing that Alex had said about her sickness.

"Your immune system attacks your own cells? That doesn't sound very good, does it?" Leo asked.

"I know it sounds bad, Leo, but my doctor assured me that he can treat it," Alex replied.

"Treat it? Not cure it?"

Alex sighed and leaned back on the sofa. "Yeah, Leo," she said. "Just treat it. It's incurable. Once I got it, I've got it for life. The best I can do now is just... to manage it. Keep it from messing me up too much."

"No," Leo muttered. It was just about the only thing he could really say at the moment, really. "Have you told anyone else about this yet?"

"Carlos knows," Alex replied, referring to Carlos Cuvimi, manager of Rosenpfelblatz City Ladies at the time. "He's actually the one who told me to get myself checked up."

"Anyone else?"

"I've been thinking about coming clean to one of the girls," Alex admitted. "You know, Chelsea or Allison or someone. But I'm not even sure I wanna do that because, you know, one of those girls might talk."

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I get what you mean," Leo nodded. But then Alex went silent, and Leo turned to her. "Something bothering you, girl?"

"The doctor also told me that there was a twenty percent chance I won't make it past fifteen years," Alex muttered.

"Oh, God," Leo said, and he immediately reached out to embrace his girlfriend. "Oh, God, I'm so sorry," he said softly to her.

"I don't even know how to feel," Alex said, fighting and failing to hold back her tears. "The doc is still trying to figure out what kind of lupus I have and I'm already here crying and thinking I'm not gonna make it."

"Don't say that, Alex," Leo told her. "You can't say that! You said it yourself, even the doctor doesn't know what kind of lupus you have. For all we know you could have the mildest type ever."

"That's the thing, Leo," Alex muttered. "That twenty percent I told you about? That's for the mild cases. God knows how much higher that percentage could be with the worse cases..."

"Oh, come on girl, don't think that," Leo muttered as he hugged Alex tighter. Alex sobbed on Leo's chest while he gently rubbed her arm. It felt very strange for Leo to see Alex this sad, this vulnerable, mostly because she had never let anyone see this side of her much, if at all. Alex always presented herself as this tough, rough-and-tumble woman who didn't take shit from anybody. But it appeared that all that toughness was just a cover for her deeper, more emotional self.

"Alex, look at me," Leo said. Alex looked up at him with tears still in her eyes. "Listen to me, girl. I know you. I know that you are the strongest woman that I have ever seen, and I know that you are not going to let no damn lupus bring you down without. This lupus ain't gonna kill you, girl. You're going to live to a hundred years old with me and we're going to play with our grandchildren. Remember that, okay?"

Alex sniffed and wiped her nose with her free hand, and then she smacked Leo's chest. "Goddamn you, Leonidas Baxter," she muttered. "You always know how to make me laugh."

"Of course," Leo said back. "You're my girl, remember? If I can't make you happy then why should I even call myself your man?"

It had been so easy to laugh off the whole thing back then, even when the thing in question was a life-changing disease. Alex Rousseau continued playing football for the next few months after her confession to Leo Baxter and neither of them spoke of her disease even as Alex took her treatments, sometimes for better and sometimes for worse. Then, the moment that both of them dreaded came: Alex Rousseau fainted on the pitch in the middle of a Ladies' Premier League game, turning her sickness into public knowledge. For Alex, it was the closest that she came to living out one of her worst fears: dying in front of literally millions of people. For Leo, the fear was more personal.

Leo couldn't remember how he even got from Malabon to Rosenpfelblatz so quickly. All he could remember was hoping and praying that Alex was okay. Her collapse didn't look too bad on the TV, but God knows what the lupus was doing inside her body that nobody could see.
God, please don't let Alex die, please, Leo could remember himself praying and pleading over and over again. And even though he owned one of the fastest private jets in production, Leo remembered thinking that if he could get out there and push the plane to make it go faster, he would have.

It took Leo some time after arriving in Rosenpfelblatz to even find the hospital where Alex had been admitted. But when he got there though, he was finally greeted by some good news: Alex was now out of any immediate danger, and was now only being confined to watch for any further flare-ups. If she remained healthy for the next three to five days then she could be finally discharged.

Leo stood beside Alex's bed and watched quietly as his girlfriend slept through her treatment. She looked like an angel, her face peaceful and serene even as tubes fed oxygen through her nostrils and IV drips delivered medicines to her body. But it hurt Leo to see Alex in such a state, but not as much as when she had opened herself up to him and broke down after revealing to him her illness for the first time. "Sleep well, baby," Leo whispered to her and then kissed her lightly on the cheek so as not to wake her up.

Leo was then approached by Alex's manager from Rosenpfelblatz City, Carlos Cuvimi, who offered to buy him a drink or two. Leo accepted, and on the day after he had to make a call to the Malabon Black Ops front office asking to be temporarily excused from playing the next few games of the new FBA season, both for personal reasons and because he was too hungover to play ball.

West Hampton Motor Speedway, Hapilopper
The present day

"Hey girl," Leo Baxter said as he answered Alex Rousseau's video call.

"Hey, big guy," Alex replied. "How's my renaissance man doing?"

"Oh, just fine. Cocked up my qualifying so I won't get to drive out there tomorrow. Oh well," Leo shrugged. "Just means that I get to spend a little more time with my girl. Also, what have I told you about calling me a renaissance man?"

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I know," Alex sighed, rolling her eyes for effect. "It makes you feel like you've got to pick up painting and sculpting as hobbies."

"No, not just hobbies," Leo clarified. "If I'm to become a renaissance man then I have to absolutely rely on painting and sculpting for my income. And you know I ain't got a single creative bone in my body."

"I know you got 206 bones," Alex said. "207 when you're beside me," she added as a tease.

"Oh, come on, girl, don't do me like that," Leo groaned, but he said it with a smile. "Now what am I supposed to do with myself while I'm here in Hapilopper and you're back home?"

"You could do whatever you want, you know," Alex said. "Read a book, hit the sims, play some 2K Live... Whatever it is that you do when you're alone. I just hope that you think of me while you're doing it."

"And I hope that you think of me before you go to sleep, Alex," Leo said with a smile.

"It'll still be better when you're here with me again," Alex sighed. "Can't wait for you to come back home, Leo."

"Yeah, girl, me too," Leo repeated. "But you know the rules. I gotta stay with the team until the end of the race week."

"I know," Alex muttered sadly. "But at least we both got your homecoming to look forward to."

"Ain't that the truth," Leo said. "Good night, Alex."

"Good night, Leo," Alex said back.
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

Saint Kanye
Minister

Founded: Jan 28, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:49 am

Jalton Superspeedway, Jalton, St. Kanye
The Pencurve Electronics 500

"Hey, there she is! Great job, girl! Third place!" Kaley Curtis, crew chief of the #46 team, approached her driver Thea Alvarez as the latter exited her car at the end of the race. Alvarez nodded, smiled, and said "Yeah, thanks". It was a good result and a good end to what had been a good race for the Kanyean at home. 56 of 192 laps led, including seventeen of the last thirty, However, Liangmei Li and Centur Tiones outdid her in their three-way battle at the end and took the top two places.

When Alvarez climbed out of her car, she took Cocoabo #46 with her. She was also holding the stuffed toy during the photo ops at the podium. "You're trying to annoy Li, aren't you?" asked Curtis. The Sherpalander was known for being anti-Cocoabo; she felt and openly expressed that the birds from Tropicorp have no business competing in the same tournament as humans. "No, I just felt like it", replied Alvarez to her crew chief with an innocent smile.

Jeremiah Brooke put his #18 ride in twelfth, three spots ahead of friendly rival Stacie Houston. However, the latter had enough points ahead of the former to take the regular season championship. Brooke was a good sport though, shaking hands with Houston when they met after the race. He told her, "Congrats! Once again, you won the regular season fair and square. Hey, I finished higher than you, but you still have more points..... guess that means that we both won the bet? Or that we both lost it. Whatever. Why don't we still have dinner together and just pay for our own meal? You know, like a.... gathering between friends?" Alvarez said "like a date", but Brooke quickly covered her mouth, muffling her speech.

"Sorry, man, I did all I could", Skip Stiller, driver of the #3, told Brooke. Stiller finished just behind his teammate at thirteenth. The two were seen working together on the track during the last twenty or so laps; in fact, Brooke was able to get past Houston by riding Stiller's air. "No, it's fine. I did all I could, too. Still, I appreciate what you did. But this is Stacie Houston we're talking about. She's always been a tough competitor. Ain't that right, Stace?" was Brooke's response.

"Wait a minute, where's Champ?" Alvarez asked. She was referring to Recuecian WGP2 champion Abdoulaye Goita, who made a one-off appearance in the race as their teammate, finishing twenty-first. Stiller replied, "Last I saw, he was walking over to the 81 hauler (belonging to Drake Stevenson, fellow WGP2 turned NSSCRA driver). But he said before the race that he'll be flying to Kardashia with us." "Oh, right", said Brooke, "Kardashia. We'll be visiting Sage at the hospital." He turned to Houston. "Looks like we're gonna have dinner another day? If you want, of course."

"Aww, no date."

"Shut up, Thea."

Hyde Kardashia Medical Center, Kardashia, St. Kanye
A few hours later

"Sage, you have visitors."

"Let them in, nurse, pretty please." Sage Caldwell sat up from his bed to see Alvarez, Brooke, Stiller and Goita walk into the room. Caldwell, an R&D driver for the Kanyean stable, was supposed to be in the Pencurve as well but suffered food poisoning and was replaced. "What up, gang? I saw the race on TV. Great job, all of you, kinda bummed my replacement didn't finish higher but at least he left the car in one piece, you know? But still, I wanna hear some highlights from the drivers themselves." The three other Yeezies and the Recuecian all recalled their experiences.

"Well, good luck in the Chase, and I hope to race with you soon. Gotta make up for this one that I missed", Caldwell told his full-time teammates. "And Abdoulaye, don't worry, I didn't end up here because of something I ate while on our little tour. It was some leftovers back at home that was to blame." Some more chatting ensued, and then Goita said that he had to go and thanked the others for his experiences.

"You're welcome, dude", spoke Brooke. "Hope we remain friends." Alvarez added, "Hope this isn't our last meeting, having you around in our league is a blast." Stiller said, "Hope you root for us in our races, just as we'll root for you in yours. But I still kinda like Stone. Guess I won't be taking sides when you two battle. I'll just be enjoying the show." Lastly, Caldwell said, "Hope you visit St. Kanye again."

Alvarez, Brooke and Stiller stayed in their home country until Tuesday night, when they flew to the country of the next race, Hapilopper.

May the Chase begin.

West Hampton, Hapilopper
The days leading up to the Sharpe's West Hampton 500

It was Wednesday afternoon, Hapiloppian time, when the Yeezies arrived in Hapilopper. They rested up in their hotel, then checked out the town at night.

"Damn, walking around makes me feel hungry", Stiller told his teammates while they were roaming F.T. Jones Park.

Brooke agreed. "Yeah, me too. Why don't we go to that Brisco's place we saw at the brochure back in the hotel? Sounds like a good spot. Maybe this is where I can take Stacie. Oh, and shut up, Thea."

"But I haven't even said anything!"

Thursday was the day of the hauler parade, which the trio participated in. Stiller once again asked to ride along at his hauler, so he can shoot a video for his vlog. At night, he and Brooke visited the Johncock Brothers Brewery, sampling some drinks there, while Alvarez stayed at the hotel, watching TV and having a mobile chat with her racer friends.

Friday was practice day. Morning was spent on the simulators, while afternoon meant practice on the real track. Qualifying was at night. Alvarez decided that, if ever she goes on pole, she will give the cash bonus from race sponsor C:\RetroHut to charity. This is because of her sponsorship deal with GGtech, which like C:\RetroHut specializes in gaming accessories. While she did hold the fastest time for a while, she eventually ended up eighth. A row behind is Brooke in tenth, with Stiller two rows behind him in fourteenth. Decent starts, which they hoped translated into success in the actual race.

Saturday saw the trio watch the HASCAR (Hapiloppian domestic series) race at the same track they will compete in tomorrow, taking notes about how the cars drove around and passed each other. Later, they tried out their strategies in the simulator, then went back to the hotel to rest up and look forward to what should be an interesting event to kick off the Chase.

(Note: All three will use their primary schemes in Hapilopper, and the throwbacks in the 314.)
Last edited by Saint Kanye on Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Gale Force Racing (NSSCRA Main Tier)
18 Jeremiah Brooke (S9 Champ, S13 Runner-up) | 27 Stacie Houston (S7 Champ, S12 Runner-up) | 46 Thea Alvarez (S10 Runner-up)

Skip Stiller Speedworks (NSSCRA Second Tier)
20 Sage Caldwell | 22 Pyotr Lavrentiev (S13 Champion) | 30 Lexi Patterson

Champion:
IBC 20, 22, 23, 24 (Basketball)
NSCAA 11 (College Basketball)
IC7 II, VI (7ball)
Arena Bowl VI (Arena Gridiron)
NSSCRA 9 (Stock Car Racing)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

Tropicorp
Diplomat

Postby Tropicorp » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:57 pm

Dart Group ratchets up Factory Racing Program

Earlier in the season The Dart Group announced that, in conjunction with their existing NSSCRA partners Team Tropicorp and Vilita and Turori Motorsports, they would be sending a Factory-backed team to the Rumble in the Rice Fields event at the Guilin Club in The Sherpa Empire. At the time, it seemed to strictly be a financial proposition with the manufacturer having reclaimed approximately 10 standard Dart Chassis from their two NSSCRA teams that had begun upgrading to The Dart Group's new hybrid chassis. The goal for the Dart Group was to race the cars in the Rumble in the Rice Fields then sell some of them to the local racers and racing clubs in the Sherpa Empire, reducing the logistical costs of the return trip. As the NSSCRA circuit arrived at the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course for the Vilaye Energy Drink 314, however, the Dart Group had another surprise as they had an entire section of the paddock reserved for their own Dart Chassis, each emblazened with the Dart Group logo on the hood and various numbers and sponsors on the side.

The cars which were prepared by a conglomorative effort between The Dart Group, Vilita and Turori Motorsports and Team Tropicorp would have their own special practice session on Friday afternoon before the rest of the NSSCRA teams hit the track. On Saturday morning, ahead of Vilaye Energy Drink Pole Qualifying for the Vilaye 314, the Dart Group would host the first "Dart Lap" Challenge, affording 10 drivers the opportunity to race their way into the final starting spot for the Vilaye Energy Drink 314 by posting the fastest time in a single lap around the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course.

The competitors were both local and foreign, some big names and some relatively unknown to the larger public. Vilita & Turori Racer was covering the event and each of the drivers was able to use the rear quarter panel space to advertise one of their own personal sponsors - or pick up a local sponsor of their own for the race.

The field for the Dart Lap Challenge was unveiled with ten competitors fighting for one single spot in the event. Two Tropicorpers were amongst the competitors with Euroli Islander sporting the orange trimmed #42 Dart with the Tropicorp logo over the Quarter Panel. As Team Tropicorp's simulator developer, Islander works very closely with the Dart Groups Factory Team and is one of the lead engineers in helping prepare for the teams trip to the Rumble in the Rice Fields later this season. As such it is not surprising at all that Islander would make the list. The second Tropicorper in the field was a bit more of a surprise as Cocoabo Park employee and local racer Jixaka Motorai was given a slot to pilot the #98 with purple trim and the logo of her employer Cocoabo Park on the Quarter Panel of the car. The most well known driver on the list of competitors is World Grand Prix veteran iBen Toralmintii. The Turorian did not enter the Vilaye Energy Drink 314 due to commitments in preparing for the next World Grand Prix Championship season with his own team, but when offered the chance to race into the event in a car prepared by someone else the competitive side of the Turorian driver could not turn it down.

The Dart Group will also be returning the favor to Saint Kanye driver Sage Caldwell. Caldwell was unable to compete in their home race at the Jalton Superspeedway due to illness and tapped the Dart Group's Euroli Islander as the replacement for the event. Now Caldwell will pilot the #19 Dart with red trim and the Blood Moon logos on the Quarter Panel for the Dart Lap Challenge. Other foreign drivers in the field include Newmanistans Ashley Matthews and Hui Chen of the Sherpa Empire. Chen, a relative unknown outside of the IRACT circuit, has focused on new experiences this season after having missed a handful of club races due to injury earlier in the season. Regarded as the second best driver at the Chengdu Racing Club, Cheng's #91 car was painted in green trim with the logo of Turorian venture Inura Extracts on the Quarter Panel. Inura Extracts is also an associate sponsor of the #89 NSSCRA entry of Liangmei Li.

Team Tropicorp will be directly involved in the Dart Lap Challenge with their 'fourth team' serving as the setup crew for the cars at the track during the Friday Practice session. Team Tropicorp will also be working side by side with members of TJUN-ia based Jaguar Racing to utilize the on-track activities of the Dart Lap Challenge to help familiarize the Jaguar crew with the Dart Chassis and some of the setup and upkeep differences they might expect when the car enters competition for them during NSSCRA Season 10.

While the fourth team worked with the Dart Group, the remainder of Team Tropicorp's crew were focused on supporting Cocoabo #28 in the teams first ever appearance in the NSSCRA Chase Playoff Round. Team Tropicorp were one of the top performing teams with Two victories in the Chase during NSSCRA Season 8 despite not having any drivers qualified for the Playoffs. Cocoabo #28 themselves claimed victory at Die Landschaftlich Schöne Strecke in Jebslund which is a Road Course event in the Final 8. With Cocoabo #28 currently inside the Top 12 in points the team will be looking to keep their Fast Cocoabo on course and if they can find their way into the final 8 they will go to Jebslund with confidence on their chances to make a Championship 4 appearance.
- Tropicorp -

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2018

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:44 pm

"Why are we here?" Tashi asked. She was in a Hapiloppian toy store with Rinzi Zakhilwal. The store had a good assortment of NSSCRA toys, but Rinzi had walked straight past them to get to the stuffed animals.

"You'll see," he said with a mischievous smile.

The proprietor of the store saw Rinzi looking through the stuffed animals and asked if he needed help finding anything.

"Do you have any stuffed iguanas?"

"Hmm... Let me see..."

"Why do you want a stuffed iguana?" Tashi asked.

"You'll see."

The shopkeeper helped Rinzi find what he was looking for and they went over to the cash register with a big stuffed iguana.

"Please tell me you're not going to put that in Kai Qiang's car," Tashi said.

Rinzi held his finger in front of his lips. "Shh..."

Tashi rolled her eyes and laughed. "At least it's just a toy."

Rinzi was planning to play a joke on Qiang at the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course, but that race was still a week away. First they had the Sharpe's West Hampton 500 to worry about.

The Sherpa drivers all enjoyed the pre-race festivities in Bear Creek, mingling with the fans and taking in the atmosphere. Rinzi had the toy iguana safely tucked away at his hotel room. It was the first race of the Chase and they all knew they needed to do well. This time of the season there wasn't much room for error.

Unfortunately, Rinzi was still having trouble with his car. The crew made sure it wasn't wrecky loose like it had been in Jalton, but they overdid it, and Rinzi spent a lot of the race fighting the car because it was too tight.

Rinzi was generally a cheerful guy, but he was visibly frustrated as he climbed out of his car and pulled his helmet off. He was not where he wanted to be.

It was Friday night after qualifying, and Kai Qiang and some guys from his crew were sharing a table at Brisco's. Qualifying had gone well, but Qiang still seemed unusually antsy. He said he was just anxious for the food to arrive. "Tsering called to tell me about a house she and Mendok found, and then we were talking and I kind of forgot to have lunch," Qiang explained.

Chang facepalmed. "How do you forget to eat?"

"I told you, I was talking to Tsering. And then I was looking at the pictures of the house she sent me, and then I needed to be at the track for practice..."

"You could have grabbed something to eat at the track," Chang said.

"We're getting something to eat now," said Qiang.

Chang sighed. "Have you ever thought about how good you could be if you actually took care of yourself? The drivers that have work out routines and special diets are not just doing that to look good for the cameras."

A waitress arrived at their table with a big tray of food that looked appetizing, but very unhealthy. "Ahh, that looks delicious, thank you," Qiang said in accented English as she set the plates down on the table.

"You are not going to do this again tomorrow," Chang told Qiang. "Tomorrow, you are going to eat a proper lunch, and you are going to have a dinner that isn't all deep fried and smothered with cheese."

"Okay, but that's tomorrow."

The #44 team watched the Hobbs Four Cities 400 on Saturday. After all, it was right there, so why not? The HASCAR people knew how to show a crowd a good time at the race track.

By the time Sunday came around, Qiang was well-rested and ready to go. It was a good race, but he thought it could have been better. With one of his least favorite tracks on the calendar up next, he needed every point he could get. Qiang didn't think the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course was a bad track. He just disliked racing on it because he had a history of doing poorly there.

Of course, it didn't help that last season Chris Holmes had put a live iguana in Qiang's car. Since that incident, Qiang had been more careful to look around the car and make sure nothing was out of place before the start of each race. And he would be extra careful in Vilita. Even though Holmes was not going to be there as far as Qiang knew, he wasn't going to take any chances.

Between hitting the sims, talking to fans and the press, talking to his wives about their house-hunting, and all the time he spent in the garage or on the track, Qiang had not been active on twii.tur for a couple of days. He was not aware of Gil Archer's latest salvo until a reporter asked him about it at the end of the Sharpe's West Hampton 500. Qiang stood there for a moment blinking at the camera and looking confused. "If he wants to get his panties in a bunch, that's his problem."
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.
Alternate IC names: Sherpaland, Pharak

Vilita and Turori
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vilita and Turori » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:50 pm

Dart Lap Challenge
Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course

1 #07 Juracai Klianiota (V&T)   56.987
2 #77 iBen Toralmintii (TUR) 57.192
3 #59 Ashley Matthews (NEW) 57.195
4 #42 Euroli Islander (TRP) 57.210
5 #19 Sage Caldwell (STK) 57.295
6 #49 Lotara Novorali (TUR) 57.560
7 #91 Hui Chen (SHP) 57.992
8 #98 Jixaka Motorai (TRP) 58.203
9 #81 Kartik Mvaori (V&T) 58.676
10 #21 Todd Peterson (NWK) 58.767
11 #09 Rulita Kikaba (V&T) 58.809
12 #40 Turakki Mayelli (V&T) 1:00.061
Last edited by Vilita and Turori on Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Postby Newmanistan » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:14 pm

Race: Vilaye Energy Drink 314, Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course, Vilita
Lap Record: 56.419 sec.

Qualifying Results:
1 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper)                                 56.857
2 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 56.909
3 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 56.916
4 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 56.928
5 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 56.941
6 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 56.947
7 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 56.966
8 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 56.982
9 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 57.034
10 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 57.035
11 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 57.053
12 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 57.104
13 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 57.129
14 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 57.231
15 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 57.262
16 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 57.284
17 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 57.291
18 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 57.298
19 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 57.390
20 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 57.453
21 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 57.469
22 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 57.504
23 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 57.514
24 #87- Jama'obo Pegasii (Vilita and Turori) 57.567
25 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 57.588
26 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 57.601
27 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 57.608

28 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 57.616
29 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 57.934
30 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 57.965
31 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 57.978
32 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 57.979
33 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 57.991
34 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 57.994
35 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 58.009
36 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 58.025
37 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 58.131
38 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 58.208
39 #07- Juracai Klianiota (Vilita and Turori) 58.302
40 #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) *Q* 58.325
41 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 58.608
42 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 59.189
43 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 59.241
44 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) *Q* 59.388
45 #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) 59.400
46 #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) *Q* 59.452
47 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 59.475
48 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 59.655
49 #32- Waltteri Lehto (The Albali Republic) *Q* 59.686
50 #53- Teija Kuusela (The Albali Republic) *Q* 59.711
51 #55- Rosalie Presseault-Espinoza (Terre Septentrionale) *Q* 59.761
52 #75- Floyd Hackerbee (Vangaziland) *Q* 59.767
53 #09- Daniel Cretton (Bolgano) *Q* 59.838
54 #50- Ellie Lindskog (Vangaziland) *Q* 59.948
55 #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) *Q* 59.961
56 #35- Melissa Nilis (Bolgano) *Q* 59.978

57 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 1:00.006
58 #26- Roger Bipacks (Bolgano) *Q* 1:00.019
59 #25- Kev Schorebrook (Vangaziland) *Q* 1:00.167
60 #04- Félix-Antoine Constantineau (Terre Septentrionale) *Q* 1:00.302
Last edited by Newmanistan on Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now just here to run NSSCRA. Thank you to the community for all the fun in other sports.
CHAMPIONSHIPS: DBC 4; 27th BoF; CoH 34, 36, & 37; Oxen Cup 12; WBC 10, 12, 15, 17, 41, & 43; IBC 4, 5, & 29; CE 26; WLC 1
Runner Up: DBC 5 & 6; Oxen Cup 6; WBC 7,9 11, 14, & 45; IBC 1; WB 4, 6 & 34; WLC 2 & 3
Hosted: WORLD CUP 49, WB 1, 2, 5, & 35; WBC 8, 11, 14, 19, 38, 44, & 46; CoH 33, 35, & 39; CE 25, WLC 2, 4 & 5; WCoH 10, IBC 24, NSSCRA, Multiple NSCAA Basketball Tournaments, and a horse racing series

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2018

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:14 am

Qualifying at the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course was kind of a disaster for the Sherpalanders. Qiang was the best of the bunch in 28th place.
When someone asked for his thoughts, Qiang looked like he wanted to just walk away without even answering -- but he grudgingly talked to the reporter anyway. "You know, I want to like this place. The food's good, the scenery's nice, it's a fun track for the fans; but this track gives me more trouble than any other track in NSSCRA."

Rinzi, who had been struggling for the last two weeks, was still in his slump. "I really need to get it together," he said after the results were announced. "It is the worst possible time to be slumping like this."

Liangmei Li -- whose car had a nauseating amount of pink due to the combination of Xianglian's colors and the Five Star Combo -- had the worst time of them all. During practice, she had tested the limits of how much speed she could carry into turn 9 at the bottom of the long downhill straightaway, and how late she could brake for the turn. And then she pushed too far and missed the turn, sliding into the wall and doing substantial damage to her car. This meant she had to use her back up car, and the team were scrambling to get it set up right. It was driveable enough to complete a qualifying lap, but it wasn't quite perfect and Li was still rattled from the crash.

Even though the pressure was on, Rinzi Zakhilwal still tried to prod other drivers into competing against him at the Lumberjack Challenge after qualifying. Li refused because she had actual work to do, preparing for the race. Qiang initially said no, but after some additional prodding he eventually agreed to try the climbing and the log rolling. Qiang was good at climbing and log rolling. He wasn't interested in the chopping and cutting challenges because they just tired him out and brought back bad memories of doing menial labor in rural Guangxi. A few people from the 06 and 44 crews tried their hands too.

When Rinzi challenged Cocoabo #78 to compete against him, the bird made a funny squawking noise and Rinzi's crew suggested that maybe it was time for him to pack it in for the night. "I don't think cocoabos chop wood, darling," Tashi said as she led him away.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.
Alternate IC names: Sherpaland, Pharak

TJUN-ia
Minister

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Data, Mountains And An Insufferable Man

Postby TJUN-ia » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:52 am

ImageImage

This blog was written by Derrick Carlisle, Jaguar Racing's Social Media Manager

Whoever also thought qualifying would be tomorrow, raise your hand. No one? Okay, then it was just me. Easy mistake to make when you go to so many races and sometimes you just...mess up. I'll admit that, but that doesn't take anything away from this weekend's festivities. The Challenge at the Rocks, the Vilaye Energy Drink 314 , is upon us here at the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course.

This race is considered one of the big races on the calendar, so many locals (and other alike) wanted to get in. The Dart Group ran a Lap Challenge to decide the 2nd open-charter slot, with each competitor given their own Dart Chassis to work with. Team Tropicorp were working on the Dart cars on a special Practice session, so they invited JR to come and get familiar with the cars we would be running next season. After Novorali's stint with the team last time out, we happily obliged and sent members from both drivers' crews to Team Tropicorp. The data and experience provided by this session will be important for next season, and we would like to thank our friends at Team Troicorp for allowing us to do that.

Now onto qualifying itself. Alfonso Mercado (@AM64) is still Alfonso Mercado: a man who loves qualifying (and other things, but I don't know what those other things are). He will start the race in 19th, qualifying for so many races in a row that I've actually lost count at this point. The boy is doing well at the moment and he is excited about the challenge this track presents.

As for Michael Stefan (@00Stefan), today he wore pink. No, I'm not joking. Due to his Top 5 finish in Saint Kanye, he will be competing in the Five Star Combo at this race. If he manages to win, he will receive a cash bonus from Five Star Mobile. As such, the numbers and spoilers on the #00 were painted pink to signify that he is taking part in the Combo. He and his crew are also wearing pink armbands as well. He will start this race in 9th, alongside Gil Archer of all people. If there is a race to win for some extra cash, why not the longest continually running race on the calendar?

Frank Bronson will be on pole for the race, alongside local Yraaga Gilli'i. Jama'obo Pegasii, the local WGP2 driver, starts in 24th while the winner of the Dart Lap Challenge turned out to be local Juracai Klianiota. They will start in 39th tomorrow.

Now onto...Gil again.
Abanhfleft wrote:(Image) GUILLERMO RODOLFO ARCHER
(Image)
@ItsGilArcher69

Aww, did the bad man violate ur safe space Mr. Carlisle? Protip: get ur facts straight b4 diving into shit u dont understand.

#NSSCRA : #QiangStartedIt : #ScrewYourSafeSpace : #SoLongGayBoys : #IKnowYourSecrets

A few things on this. Firstly, thank you for agreeing with me on the point of you being a bad man. It's nice to see we can agree on at least something. Second, I do understand what's happening here: you are trying to get on the nerves of the defending champion of this series by any means necessary, even if it means diving into matters that are very much "off-limits" by many. I don't understand why UrGa is allowing you to do this, considering your earlier suspension (at the race we won, by the way), but I digress. Thirdly, #SoLongGayBoys. Yeah, we support gay rights. Just like many people back in TJUN-ia. What's the problem with that? We don't criticize the conservative views of you and/or Abanhfleft, so why should you criticize ours? Lastly, #IKnowYourSecrets. What secrets? We've been pretty open about what we stand for as a team. Heck, Marx went because he stepped the line and did something that went against the values of this team. if there is some "bombshell" you've got up your sleeve, I'd like to hear it because I have no idea what you are talking about.

Enough ranting for now: we've got to focus on the Rock now. We'll see y'all tomorrow.
1st: ECC4/5, NSSCRA13, RLWC22, IBS20, EBT3, EIHT2
2nd: NSCF24/26, ARWC4, WC:TOTS, IBC34, IBS17, RUWC33/35, ECC6
3rd: ARWC3, IBC32, ECC3/7, ARWC6, ET20IV
NSSCRA - JR
T1: #07 Michael Stefan (S13 T1 Champ/9W)/#64 Alfonso Mercado (3W)/#03 Maddison Riley-Jones (S10 T2 Champ/2W-T1/3W-T2)
T2: #96 Alice Jepkosgei (3W)/#70 Gongming Gao [NCR] (5W)/#79 Axel Chase

WGPO: #11 Lane Carter (2W)/ #9 Batu Tüvshinbayar (WGP2 S5 Champion/1W)
NSTT: 4 S-Titles (3 RU)/2 D-Titles (6 RU)

UN - U1
TJUN (Ta-Jun) - An organ of the UN that focuses on "international role-play" (i.e. USA = Fang the Sniper) (U2)
TJUN-ia (Ta-Jun-ee-a) - The testing grounds of TJUN members, but operates as an independent nation. (U3)

Abanhfleft
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:35 am

(OOC: Post no. 666 on this thread. How fitting.)

Well, this was a little bit awkward.

Guillermo Archer thought that the big fish had taken his bait, only to find at the last minute that the hook had slipped from the bastard's mouth.

Gil was certain that he had Kai Qiang backed into a corner. Surely there was no way that the man would back down now that his honor, his integrity was being questioned. Everyone else that Gil had called a hypocrite had been quick to leap to their own defense, but apparently not Qiang. That could only mean one of two things: either the language barrier was throwing a spanner in works (quite likely), or Kai Qiang was just fine with being a hypocrite. Now that was a twist worthy of that director so fond of twist endings. Surely a man from a culture that valued honor so much like the Chinese wouldn't just let anyone, let alone a white foreigner call his honor into question like that. Then again, the Chinese think that everything is a valid tactic so long as they were the ones doing it, but the second someone else does the exact same thing, the Chinese are the same ones to immediately cry foul...

And then Gil realized just what exactly it was that Qiang was trying to do, and that made him slam the brakes on his mental train of thought. "Kai Qiang, you sly fox, you," Gil muttered with an appreciative grin. Maybe this generation of drivers wasn't as easy to rile up as he thought.

Now Gil knew that he had to watch his steps when dealing with Qiang. This man was as much an expert in mind games and psychological warfare as Gil considered himself to be. All those times that Gil thought he was getting into Qiang's head could very well actually be the opposite: it was Qiang who was getting into Archer's head. Well, Gil couldn't let that happen, could he?

West Hampton proved to be quite uneventful for a Chase race. Nobody did anything real stupid. Gil found it hard going through the traffic to mess with Qiang's race. At least the bastard didn't win the race; Yraaga Gilli'i took the checkered flag after seeming to have finally hit his stride this season. After winning the exhibition race (which wasn't a points-paying race) in Tundra Falls and nothing else, the V&T driver had picked up two wins in three races. A veritable achievement in and of itself, but seeing all the trials and tribulations that Gilli'i had to go through before finally finding himself in victory lane, perhaps it could be said that his two wins were just fair in the grand scheme of things.

Having arrived at the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course and gone through qualifying, the seed of another crazy idea planted itself in Gil Archer's mind. As soon as the qualifying session ended, Gil and his crew chief and friend James Santiago was out and about. "Okay, man," James asked. "What exactly is it that we're looking for now?"

"We're looking for iguanas, man," Gil replied as he searched around the nooks and crannies in the trees and rocks.

"Iguanas? Seriously? What the hell for?" And then James seemed to realize the answer to his own question almost immediately. "Dude, are you crazy? Are you really planning to throw another iguana into Qiang's car?"

"No, of course not," Gil said. "Not unless it's really necessary. All I really want to do is let Qiang see me with the iguana and let his mind do all the dirty work for me. Come on, man. If I drop another iguana in his car, dude's gonna fucking murder me. Now I may look like a guy who would be down to punch a fool, but I pick my fights well. I'll only fight someone who won't knock my lights out at the first punch."

"Oh, like the time you went after Shreeves in that test in Xanneria?" James asked.

"Yeah, being drunk does have its side effects, doesn't it?" Gil shrugged. "I didn't know the bastard had it in for Wilma, you know? I mean, we all know Wilma loves to run her mouth off, especially with all the gay and lesbian stuff, but I never knew Shreeves had always wanted to punch her right in the kisser."

"Well, she's always been harping on and on about equality, hasn't she?" James said. "And I know you've given Wilma stick for it. So why did you try to hit Shreeves? We all know you'd have been the first one to hit Cärinthen given the chance."

"That's the thing," Gil explained. "In a weird way, I only want me to be giving Willie stick. Only I can give her shit for her stances. If anyone else tries to knock her off her high horse, I can't help but... simp for her. Only I can get to punch Wilma in the kisser, goddamn it! Shreeves had no business at all being there! It was a matter between me and Wilma, and that grade-A asshole just had to go and ruin it. The bastard can't even complete a race half the fucking time! What gives him the right to get in there and give us both a piece of his mind! Oh, boy, if I wasn't drunk that night I would've have given him a piece of my mind! And also my fist!"

"All right, sheesh, I get it," James muttered. "You hate Shreeves. Probably just as much as Qiang and JR. Maybe as much as Qiang and JR combined, even."

"Bah," Gil waved off. "Shreeves is small fish. He's like JR. He's not even worth my time shoving around. Now Qiang... That's the biggest fish of all in this pond. But it's been a struggle trying to get him to take the bait. I thought I got him with the racism. I thought I got him with the BDSM. Fuck, I thought I got him with the hypocrisy thing but he does not want to bite at all. Now, hopefully the iguana finally does the trick."

"Jesus Christ, man," James said. "I've never seen you this determined to get into another driver's head."

"That's half of the fun, dude," Gil said back. "Most all of the other guys I've psy-warred were easy to pin down after one or two attempts. Not Qiang. Trying to find his weak spot is almost a quest in and of itself. And when I find that weak spot... boy am I gonna have a fucking field day."

"Jeez," was all that James could mutter afterwards. He and Gil continued to search for an iguana suitable for Archer's purposes. And then, just as James was about to give up any hope of finding any iguanas anywhere near where they were looking, he heard Gil cry out. "Look!" the UrGa driver said softly. "There he is!"

James thought that his friend had finally gone crazy and was pointing at thin air, but then he narrowed his eyes and he was finally able to make out the silhouette of the iguana, basking on a jagged gray rock. Gil and James slowly approached the iguana in order to not spook the lizard.

"All right, man, there's your iguana," James muttered. "Now how the hell are you going to catch it? Do you even know how to handle an iguana?"

"Actually, I don't," Gil admitted. "But come on. If a fucking idiotic man-child like Chris Holmes can handle an iguana long enough to throw it into Qiang's car then I'm sure that I can deal with an iguana."

Gil began moving to the rear of the iguana, at the same time ordering James to stay at the flanks. Gil counted down from three, and then once he folded up his index finger he pounced on the iguana, grabbing it with both of his hands. The iguana, very much surprised, responded instinctively by diggings its claws into Gil's flesh. "Ow, ow, ow, that stings!" Gil cried out.

"Jesus!" James shouted. "I told you this was a bad idea!"

Gil gritted his teeth through the pain, and he hung on to the iguana until it finally released him from its claws. Blood dripped down his arms from where the iguana's claws had pierced his flesh, but now that he had his quarry, Guillermo Archer couldn't care about anything less. "Gotcha!" he yelled.

"Christ, Gil!" James said. "That iguana messed you up real good!"

Gil looked down at the blood covering his arms and didn't seem as disturbed by it as James. "Eh, it'll wash off," he shrugged. "As for you," he said to the iguana, "I think I'll call you... Chris!"

"I really hope you're not planning on bringing that thing back home with you," James said. "Not only are there animal transport laws here and back home, I'm also pretty sure Brigitte won't approve of a lizard in the house."

"Well, you never know," Gil muttered. "I know people who know people. I'm sure that an arrangement can be made. Now who's a good boy, Chris?" he asked the iguana. "You're a good boy! Yes, you are! You're going to help me mess with Kai Qiang's mind, won't you? Yes, you will!"
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

Hapilopper
Ambassador

Postby Hapilopper » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:29 pm

Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course, Rockii Coast, Vilita
Leading up to the Vilaye Energy Drink 314
Drake Stevenson was in a very good mood. He had run well in West Hampton a week before, and now here he was at a place that had been very special to him in the past – the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course, a place where he very nearly scored a stunning upset victory in the World Grand Prix Championship. He had just qualified 8th for the Vilaye 314 and was one of three Team Blue drivers in the top 11 – Frank Bronson was on the pole and Taylor Henderson was 11th.

Right after all on-track activities had concluded at the VMCC on qualifying day, Drake was filming a pre-race segment for the Hapilopper Television Network. He, a filming crew, HTN’s Michael Bowers, and a handful of Team Blue support staff, were on the top of the hill at the end of turn two. Both men had bowling balls. At the bottom of the hill, a Team Blue support truck sat just before the entrance to turn nine (er, turn three). In front of the truck, ten bowling pins were set up, while a second film crew and Team Blue drivers Frank Bronson and Taylor Henderson were waiting.

HTN pitched the idea to Team Blue as a way to show the Hapiloppian public about how steep that huge downhill straight really was. Drake loved the idea, as did the rest of the team. There were, however, a few problems.

First off, Drake was not a very good bowler. As Frank Bronson and Taylor Henderson waited for the ball to hit the pins, Taylor explained to Frank just how bad Drake was.

“Well, the day before we left for Vilita, Drake picked me up and we went bowling together,” Taylor said.

“Wait, you two went out on a date?” Frank replied incredulously.

“It wasn’t a date, Frank,” Taylor continued. “Drake said he needed some practice, so we did that and got lunch. But I knew it was going to be bad when we went to get ourselves a lane, the guy recognized Drake and called him ‘gutterboy.’”

“Gutterboy?”

“Yeah. I don’t think he’s getting the pins unless he granny-shoots it,” Taylor replied. “He was awful, but he was kind of cute the way he was flailing about.”

“He’s not hitting the pins anyway,” Frank said quietly, so nobody from HTN would know. “I put a little ramp a few feet before. The cameras aren’t going to pick it up, but that ball is going to sail over the pins and land right in the truck bed. It’s going to be great.”

Drake, not knowing about Frank’s stunt, got ready. The shoot also involved a brief explainer of what he was about to do.

“Well, Michael, you see, what I’m about to do is demonstrate just how steep this hill is using this 13-pound bowling ball,” Drake said, looking into the camera. “Now, as Taylor Henderson will attest, I’m not very good at bowling, so I’m going to roll it the way a 5-year old or a 95-year old lady would. Not to worry, the steepness of this hill – among the steepest in all of motorsport – will give this ball plenty of speed as it rolls down and hopefully takes out those pins.”

Meanwhile, the other camera crew as well as Frank and Taylor waited for the ball to roll down.

“Hendo, what’s going on between you and Drake?” Frank asked. “I mean, he was with that one lady from his school, and now you?”

“We’re just good friends,” Taylor said. “For now.”

“For now?”

“Yeah. For now.”

“What about his friend from high school?”

“She’s with someone else,” Taylor explained. “Drake was kind of broken up about that.”

Drake slowly positioned the ball where he thought it would hit the pins. He gave it a little push, and the ball started rolling. It picked up speed as it sailed down the hill. That’s when things started to go wrong.

1.) The ball hit the ramp, all right.
None of the camera crews and nobody on the top of the hill knew about the ramp. So when the ball took flight, it caught everyone – except for Frank and Taylor – by surprise. The ball sailed through the air with some pretty impressive speed – the kind of speed that some of the backmarkers couldn’t hope to reach. What did surprise Frank and Taylor, though, was the way the ball sailed, over Frank’s designated (and hopeful) target of the bed of the Team Blue truck.

2.) The ball, traveling at frightening speed, flew over the pins, over the bed of the truck and blasted through the rear windshield of the truck.
Did we mention that ball weighed 13 pounds? And did we mention that ball picked up a hell of a lot of speed? Either way, the ball shattered the rear windshield, arced downward and slammed into the touch screen on the center console of the truck, destroying it, moving the truck several feet forward and setting off the airbags on the truck. The HTN cameras caught the whole incident, and Frank exploding with laughter.

When they got back to the Team Blue Center, however, Frank wasn’t laughing when Amanda McAlister and a couple of Team Blue staffers got the truck back. The truck had to be towed back, and the damage to the inside of the truck was pretty substantial. For starters, it was a brand new, 2022 Preston Ironchief valued at $70,000 – complete with all the bells and whistles, and the damage, from the dented center console, to the shattered touch screen, to the broken glass, was estimated at around $6,000.

Worse, a Team Blue staffer spotted the ramp and brought it back.

Frank had to explain to Amanda what had happened – he thought it would have been hilarious for the ball to sail over the pins and land in the bed of the truck. Unfortunately, the ball was moving a little bit too quickly for the ball to land in the truck bed, and went through the back windshield instead. That was still little consolation for Amanda, however, and she was incensed about what had been yet another Hapiloppian stunt gone wrong. A year before at this very track, it had been Ken Henson’s golf cart getting demolished and Chris Holmes throwing a blue iguana in Kai Qiang’s car. Now it was a bowling ball smashing through a Team Blue support truck.

After getting chewed out by Amanda for the bowling ball incident, Frank stepped out of the Team Blue Center, where Drake Stevenson was smoking a cigarette.

“Stevenson, damn it,” Frank said as he noticed his teammate taking a drag from his cigarette. “You think Hendo would want to date someone smoking one of these things?”

Drake gave Frank a funny look.

“We’re not dating, Bronson,” Drake replied. “She’s a friend and my protégé. I have no desire to date anyone at this point.”

“Yeah, but I think she likes you… that long-haired fat guy looks familiar, see him?”

“Oh shit!” Drake exclaimed. “That’s Holmes! What’s he doing here?”

Chris Holmes, wearing different colors, that of the Warner Hall Pizza concern from Wreckeria, was walking through the paddock, carrying what looked like a blue iguana plush toy. Where he got it was unknown.

“Yo HOLMES!” Drake shouted at his former teammate. “What’re you doing here?”

Chris looked at Drake and Frank, stared at him and kept walking. Chris had recently moved out of the Stevenson house in Hapilopper City and had bought an apartment with Claire Randall in Hapilopper City. There had been rumors about Chris burning his bridges with Drake and with the rest of Team Blue, something that not many people were willing to talk about at the time, but as future weeks went on, the nature of the falling out between Holmes and the rest of Team Blue would become apparent.
RAISE HELL, PRAISE DALE!

Saint Kanye
Minister

Founded: Jan 28, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:16 pm

The GFR trio's wish for a good start to the Chase officially came true when the checkered flag flew at the Sharpe's West Hampton 500, which despite the name is actually located in Hapilopper and had nothing to do with the country of Hampton Island or the Cassadagan driver Meghan Sharpe. Thea Alvarez crossed the line thirteenth, passing hometown bet Drake Stevenson on the final lap. Skip Stiller was seventh. Jeremiah Brooke, however, finished the best of the bunch at third, just behind Gwen Tracer Allison and race winner Yraaga Gilli'i.

At the podium, Brooke said to the former, "What a battle, huh Gwen? Congrats on the runner-up", before high fiving her. However, when the latter was told "YG! Heating up at the right time, aren't you?" Brooke received no response. "Well. Alright. Just keeping to yourself, that's fine too", he finally said, Meanwhile, Stiller was having beer and hotdogs at the garage area, while Alvarez was making small talk with her new hauler neighbor, a Xannerian by the name of Johnny Betta. It used to be that the hauler for Rockii Ezis' #48 would be parked next to the one carrying Alvarez's #46, but Betta came into the race using the formerly vacant #47. Since they had good results in the race, the Yeezies decided to stay in Hapilopper for the night.

"So, like, what's the deal with Gil and Qiang going at each other on social media?" Alvarez asked her teammates while they were waiting for their dinner at Brisco's. She was referring to hot-headed Fleftic rookie Guillermo Archer and the defending series champion from the Sherpa Empire, Kai Qiang.

Brooke replied, "All I hear is that Gil started targeting Qiang the week after his (Gil's) suspension for supporting the Jags, and then they started quarreling on Twii.tur, and then the insults got more personal and the whole thing just escalated quickly. Personally, this is one matter I ain't gonna get involved in. It's their fight. Let's just race and don't mind them."

"And if they do something stupid on the track and cause problems for the rest of us?" said Alvarez.

"Gil got suspended for that sh-t once, he'd be so stupid to do it again", answered Stiller. "But yeah. I don't want anything to do with both of them either, at least for now. Let's stay out of the drama."

"Okay. Qiang isn't speaking to me at the haulers anyway."

"Like I said, it's their fight, so you best not bother him, Thea."

"Oh look", said Stiller. "Food's here."

After their dinner, Stiller and Brooke headed to the Johncock Brothers Brewery to buy beer for their journey, while Alvarez immediately returned to the hotel. The following morning, the three packed up, went to the airport, and flew to Vilita to prepare for the next event, the Vilaye Energy Drink 314.

Fast forward to the day of qualifying. Sage Caldwell, GFR's R&D driver, was there, being offered a chance to compete for one of the open charter spots since he was unable to make an appearance at the Pencurve two weeks ago due to food poisoning. Caldwell would lose the spot to other hopefuls, but he was still happy to see his teammates again.

"Damn, Philip West would be disappointed in me. When he drove my car, he got fourth in this race." West was GFR's former R&D man before retiring and being replaced with Caldwell.

"It's fine, Sage. You'll get your chance to race. Kardashia will come soon enough", Stiller assured him.

"Yeah, and there's the Rumble," added Brooke, referring to the battle for an open charter in the second Sherpaland race. "You've got a lot of time to practice. Good luck to you."

"I guess so", said Caldwell. "Thanks. And good luck back to you guys, in qualifying, tomorrow's race, and for the rest of the Chase."

Just then, Alvarez walked towards the guys, holding a pink stuffed iguana toy.

"Hi, Thea. What's that you're holding?" was Brooke's question.

"They were selling these at the booth beside the Lumberjack Challenge. Isn't it cute? Now Cocoabo #46 has a new friend!"
Gale Force Racing (NSSCRA Main Tier)
18 Jeremiah Brooke (S9 Champ, S13 Runner-up) | 27 Stacie Houston (S7 Champ, S12 Runner-up) | 46 Thea Alvarez (S10 Runner-up)

Skip Stiller Speedworks (NSSCRA Second Tier)
20 Sage Caldwell | 22 Pyotr Lavrentiev (S13 Champion) | 30 Lexi Patterson

Champion:
IBC 20, 22, 23, 24 (Basketball)
NSCAA 11 (College Basketball)
IC7 II, VI (7ball)
Arena Bowl VI (Arena Gridiron)
NSSCRA 9 (Stock Car Racing)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

Xanneria
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Meet Johnny Betta

Postby Xanneria » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:03 pm

Roman Gwinnett was standing next to his car when he saw Kai Qiang coming over. He had thought it had to do with an incident involving a beach ball and a fish cake in Happilopper. But when Qiang came over all he wanted to do was ask questions. You see in NSSCRA there was a new mysterious driver in town. A Xannerian by the name of Johnny Betta. His red and black car with "Neon Cherry" sponsorship had mystified XCAR people. His backstory, if only they knew it though.

Johnny Betta's name wasn't Johnny Betta. He was always gonna get looks and questions when relating to his sponsor. Johnny though was in fact Geoffry Freschetta, son of Wilem "Big Bill" Freschetta. It's said that from the late 80s to the early 2000s Xannerias biggest Politician. You see Johnny's dad was what most normal people would call a "mobster". One of the most influential people in Xanneria, he had hands in paying off politicians to vote for legalized Prostitution, Legalized Weed, Legalized Gambling and making Casino's more widespread in Xanneria. Johnny may not be the type to strong arm people or pull of some shady deals like his dad, heck if you asked him to strong arm someone, he'd turn to his brother and as if him or his goons could do. He was the legit businessman in the family. But he also had a penchant for spped. He started aty age 25 after not only getting access to the families night club businesses, he also got to run sports cars working up the ranks there, by time he was 30 he had several decent finishes But Sports Car racing in Xanneria is seen as a rich guys sport so he fit in there way more than he did with the stock car crowd. But he loved his stock cars and after a few years more of Sports cars he jumped to the ovals where, well he did have some nice looking cars at the start of the events, they usually came back at the bare minimum, covered in rubber from other drivers, but when you have money you can still do what you want, and now if he finds to right guy to give him a chance he could pay his way into an NSSCRA ride. If not there's still open charters to buy.
Xanneria: My main nation
Teams
NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM: Maroons - Record 80-23-59 (W-D-L) (This may not be 100% accurate)
FIRST CONTEST: Copa Esportiva 23
FIRST GAME: Vangazaland 3-1 Xanneria
FIRST WIN: 5-3 vs Qingland
LARGEST MOV: 5-0 vs Pineapple Porcupines/ 7-2 vs Starcom Racing/5-0 vs HAIKU
CHAMPIONSHIPS:Baptism of Fire 69 (Nice!) winner / Group Winner CE24
Non Association Football Stats
NSCF TEAMS: Xannerian Polytechnic
NSSCRA: Cars #10,12,16

Cassadaigua
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Cassadaigua » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:39 pm

It’s off to Vilita!
By Stacie Houston, Driver, #27 Five Star Mobile Blaze

Good afternoon, race fans! Sorry that I have not been getting these blogs out to you as often as I would like but things have been very busy in the shop as we look to win a second championship. To do that, we need to be good now! Therefore, we are working as hard as we can, as well as a little closer with the Meghan Sharpe and Jenna Logan teams to ensure that we cover everything that we can in preparation for these races. We always do this, but it has been prioritized a lot more. Meghan and Jenna are still going to be out there and competing for wins, that is why they are in this series, but the team’s focus is on winning the championship for Blaze, and all of our sponsors that have supported us this season.

Speaking of support, I am grateful for all of the donations and well wishes that we got in our promotion for the Stacie Houston Foundation. The outreach for that was incredible, so thank you! We will be putting all of that to good work, and have already begun that process. The Pencurve also saw us win the regular season championship, something that I am proud to do because it speaks well of our consistency. I would have dinner with Jeremiah Brooke afterwards, and even though he changed the terms of our arrangement concerning the bet that we made, it was a nice way to finish off the evening. When I get a chance to take in a city or an area in a country, I make every effort to do so.

The West Hampton race was pretty good for us. I thought we could have done a little more with the race, but it situated us into the sixth spot in the points, and twenty or so points about the cut line. In this first round, we’re just looking to race smart and start out of trouble. We didn’t qualify well for the Challenge Course, but we ended up one spot after Kai Qiang, so I imagine we can try to follow each other through the field, and stay out of trouble. We all know what comes after this race, but right now let’s enjoy this one!
NS Sports’ only World Cup, World Bowl, World Cup of Hockey, World Baseball Classic and International Basketball Championships winner!

(Motorsports, college basketball, and volleyball, too)

Specific Titles: World Cup 50, 51; WBC 14, 16, 19, 50 & 58; WB 8, 22, & 40; WCOH 11 & 39; IBC 13.
Also: CR 40 & 43; CoH 39; Swamp Soccer 4, RTC WC 18 & 19; WVE 6; NSCAA 3, 5 & 9; NSSCRA 7
Runner Up: CoH 40, CR 37, 38 & 41; WB 21, WcoH 8, IBC 12, WBC 13, 15, 47 & 48, DBC 21.
WC Qualified for: 45, 46, 49-61, 67, 79 (DNP WC 69-77), 81-90, 92.
XIII Summer Olympiad: 2nd Most Medals
Hosted: WC 54, 67, 84 & 88; CoH 57 & 73, BoF 47, CR 30, WB 16, WBC 18, 26, 40, 45 & 50, NSCAA, NSCH 1; WLC 7, 30 & 33.

Vilita and Turori
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

NSSCRA 9 - RdC1 - NSSCRA Pick 'em - Vilaye Preview

Postby Vilita and Turori » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:49 pm

Chase Race #1 Leaderboard

1 [176] :: @rubbers*

2 [160] :: @melvin_tha_gr8

3 [150] :: @King_Of_The_Mountain

4 [149] :: @jaqeplanst

5 [146] :: @PinkHKluvs2718

6 [145] :: @Filly_Gurl27

6 [145] :: @ceeptrainer2

8 [144] :: @MeghanWolcottOfficial

9 [143] :: @Pogoaib92

10 [138] :: @Ametza014

11 [130] :: @SurfinSummer

12 [128] :: @I_Need_Healing

--------------------------------------------

13 [127] :: @Lovely_Lhamu

14 [126] :: @eelcat827

15 [120] :: @FujiKYK22

16 [90] :: @ole_yutzie

When the NSSCRA's Playoff Chase began at the West Hampton Speedway in Hapilopper, so began the Vilita & Turori Racer's NSSCRA Pick 'em Playoff Chase Challenge competition where the top 16 performers from the Regular Season selected their four-driver rosters for the first round of events coinciding with the first round of the NSSCRA Chase. Each of the 16 NSSCRA Chase competitors was paired directly with one of V&T Racer's NSSCRA Pick 'em Playoff Chase Challenge participants as the first driver on that participants roster ensuring that every NSSCRA Chase driver was represented on a roster in the NSSCRA Playoff Chase Challenge. Despite this, fears of any of the Chase Drivers being omitted entirely from V&T Racer's NSSCRA Pick 'em challenge were proven irrelevant as all 16 drivers would be selected by at least one of the Playoff Chase Challenge participants to fill out the remaining three spots on their rosters.

There are just four cars in the NSSCRA Chase that contain the number '4' in their numbers but those four '4' cars would prove to be the most popular selections among NSSCRA Pick 'em Playoff Chase challenge competitors as the #14 of River 'Shark' Suzgar II, the #41 of Yraaga Gilli'i, the #44 of Kai Qiang and the #46 of Thea Alvarez were each chosen to be on the roster of five different participants in addition to the one roster they were assigned to for a grand total of 6 roster appearances each for the Group of 4's, joint most among any chosen drivers. Regular season champion Stacie Houston would be chosen four additional times along with The Sherpa Empire's Liangmei Li, a very popular choice among Tier 2 drivers. That would leave Jeremiah Brooke and Centur Tiones, the 2nd and 3rd placed drivers in the regular season standings but moderately unpopular choices among NSSCRA Pick 'em Playoff Chase Challenge participants with each appearing in just 3 other rosters, the same amount as Valentine Z's Gwen Tracer Allison. Four drivers would appear on two additional rosters leaving three lonely drivers, #3 Skip Stiller, #8 Frank Bronson and #15 Valentina Freya Yadana Aye being chosen by just one participant in the Playoff Chase Challenge. It would seem perhaps that soon-to-be retired drivers are not in high demand by the Pick 'em Field. In fact, both Stiller and Bronson would be chosen by the same user, Saint Kanye's @Melvin_tha_gr8 and it would be a move that nearly paid huge dividends for the Yeezie participant as strong Top 10 runs from the veteran drivers propelled @melvin_tha_gr8 to a second place performance in the first round of the V&T Racer NSSCRA Playoff Chase Challenge.

No one could catch the Tropicorper @rubbers however - also benefiting from Stillers performance as their assigned driver, @rubbers had all four of their drivers finishing inside the Top 7 including 1st and 2nd place finishers Yraaga Gilli'i and Gwen Tracer Allison. @rubbers near-perfect score set them apart in the first round of competition and punched their ticket through to the second round. The favorites from Cassadaigua put in solid first round performances with the participant with all the momentum heading into the playoffs, @PinkHKluvs2718, posting a 5th place performance one point ahead of rival @Filly_Gurl27 and just three points ahead of celebrity contestant @MeghanWolcottOfficial.

With two races left in the round the battle for the Top 12 is extra close with just 10 points separating 11th place @SurfinSummer with 15th place @FujiKYK22. Vilita & Turori based participant @ole_yutzie will have their work cut out for them after a dismal showing in the first event that leaves them already 38 points behind the 12th position due to having chosen 4 of the 5 lowest finishing NSSCRA Chase drivers from the West Hampton event on their Pick 'em Challenge roster.

While there was little left to fight for in the traditional NSSCRA Pick 'em competition which saw rosters locked for the remainder of the season at the conclusion of the Pencurve Electronics 500; the @PinkHKluvs2718 prophecy did roll on as just one race too late she would record her second top performance of the season and would outscore former point leader @Filly_Gurl27 by enough points to overtake her country mate as the overall season leader an accomplishment that would result in an end-of-season prize.

Gilli'i Back on Top of the World

Just three weeks ago there were rumors that Team Tropicorp were discussing major changes in its sponsorship with Cocoabo #28 getting the Blue and Orange Tropicorp Racing Supply logos to ensure the company's primary Motorsports brand had a spot in the NSSCRA Chase. Yraaga Gilli'i, back-to-back Championship 4 contender, was on the outside looking in. Having gone from 4 wins a season prior to 0 this season with just two races left in the regular season, the business side of the sport had to be prepared for the absence of a big name and a big sponsor in the Playoff rounds. There were even rumors that Gilli'i's ride at Vilita and Turori Motorsports for NSSCRA Season 10 or even the remainder of NSSCRA Season 9 could be in question should the Tropicorp backed driver fail to make the NSSCRA Chase. Gilli'i would go on to win the penultimate race of the regular season in Hampton Island, posted a Top 5 finish at the Pencurve and then returned to Victory Lane to open the NSSCRA Playoff Chase in West Hampton, Hapilopper.

While Gilli'i's press team are likely trying to figure out if any of the remaining races on the NSSCRA Schedule could be moved to or renamed as something "Hampton", it was the second consecutive season that the Tropicorp-backed driver won a race in Hapilopper after having won the inagural Super Skychief 500 in Hapilopper City one season ago. Just seemingly moments after some were doubting whether Gilli'i would even have a ride next season, they have returned to the top of the sport as the first driver to secure a place in the second round of the NSSCRA Chase. Now twii.tur is abuzz not with rumors of Gilli'i's demise but instead wondering whether Gilli'i is going to lose any time soon. After winning in Hampton Island, the next two events on the schedule would also seem to fall right into the clutches of the Vilita & Turori Motorsports driver with the next event at the teams home track in Rockii Coast followed by the Five Star Mobile 500 in Cassadaigua which Gilli'i won during NSSCRA Season 7. Gilli'i is the only Vilita & Turori Motorsports driver to have finished in the Top 10 more than once at the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course, having posted a Top 10 finish in each of their three previous Vilaye Energy Drink 314 appearances.

Gilli'i will start the Challenge at the Rocks from the outside pole position for the second consecutive season to lead the Vilita & Turori Motorsports contingent. The team will be running four strong for their home race with chase drivers Centur Tiones starting the race in 4th position and River 'Shark' Suzgar rolling off the grid 12th. It will be a critical race for Tiones who struggled in the West Hampton opener and currently finds themselves outside the Top 12 of the playoff picture. Outside of the teams Chase Trio, the event sponsor will have an extra entry in the race with former NSSCRA driver and current Vilaye energy backed World Grand Prix driver Jama'obo Pegasii returning to the circuit in the #87 Vilaye Roast Dart. Pegasii qualified 4th for the Vilaye Energy Drink 314 during NSSCRA Season 6 but will have their work cut out for them this season starting from the 24th position.

Outside of the Vilita & Turori Motorsports entries there will be two other local drivers in the race. Rockii Ezis, long time Vilita & Turori Motorsports development driver is still searching for career win #1. Ezis has never performed well at the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course including having crashed out of the event during NSSCRA Season 7. The CoCoCo-backed driver's performances at Rocket Motorsports have improved greatly during NSSCRA Season 9 however with a pair of 3rd place finishes adding to the confidence of a strong showing infront of friends and family in Rockii Coast. Finally, Juracai Klianiota, a veteran of NSSCRA Season 4 & 5, has made a stunning comeback driving for the Dart Group in the #07 Dart Group Dart. Klianiota had left the NSSCRA early in their career to pursue open wheel and had made a name as a great qualifier but inconsistent finisher. Klianiota ultimately lost their ride at Tropicorp Racing Aelund to their mentor iBen Toralmintii and has been working as a driving instructor at Toralmintii's Race Eelandii! Driving School in Turori. Juracai got a taste for the modern stock cars driving the final four races of NSSCRA Season 8 for Hapilopper's Team Blue in place of the disregarded Chet Byrd and ended the season with a Top 10 in the Proving Grounds 500. Now Klianiota has bested Toralmintii, Sage Caldwell, Ashley Matthews and others in the Dart Group's special one-lap qualifying challenge to earn a spot in the Vilaye Energy Drink 314 field for their first stock car appearance at the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course since NSSCRA Season 4.

While the team is focusing to the on-track action, there is plenty of action going on off the track as well. The race happens to fall right in the midst of Coastal Lizard breeding season in the Vilitan Mountain region and the creatures have been seen scurrying around throughout the paddock and fanzone. Fans are discouraged from collecting the Lizards to be used at the We'll Fry It stand however, as 'We'll Fry It' is operating on a special waiver to begin with there is no other jurisdictional restriction against the popular eatery from frying whatever they are presented with, including Coastal Lizards.

Despite posting the worst lap at the Dart Fast Lap Challenge, journeyman driver Turakki Mayelli has made the most of their weekend in the spotlight at the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course setting a fast times at the chopping stations of the Tiones Lumberjack Challenge. Mayelli has reportedly been looking to challenge Sherpalander driver Kai Qiang with a view to getting the chance to test the reigning champions car if they can beat them. It is not known what Mayelli could possibly offer in return to convince Qiang to take the bet.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Post 35 - Race 27

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:06 pm

The Valentians – West Hampton Motor Speedway, Hapilopper (Speedway)

Segment 0: Clarissa: 25 // Valentina: 06 // Gwen: 20
Segment 1: Clarissa: 32 // Valentina: 10 // Gwen: 15
Segment 2: Clarissa: 28 // Valentina: 18 // Gwen: 04
Segment 3: Clarissa: 41 // Valentina: 18 // Gwen: 03
Segment 4: Clarissa: 13 // Valentina: 11 // Gwen: 05
Segment 5: Clarissa: 19 // Valentina: 27 // Gwen: 12
Segment 6: Clarissa: 34 // Valentina: 18 // Gwen: 02

With Gwen getting the second place, and Clarissa down on her luck, Valentina was comfortably in the middle, doing rather average, but average, is simply not enough for her. With all three of them in the Chase, they should be performing much more than the others. As for the time being, while Gwen did just that and placed herself 4th overall, Clarissa and Valentina figured that they should go for a talk.

After celebrating Gwen's second placement and a photo opportunity, the three Valentian drivers went off to a nearby park, as the Valentians are wont to do.

"So... Well, I think I will need to change my codes!" Clarissa exclaimed first, albeit cheerfully instead of the frustration that one might expect from a losing driver, "I definitely could improve on myself once again."

"Normally, a short track would give us trouble, bit it seems like the other courses and races are getting onto us," Valentina added, "I think we should consult someone!"

"Ohh, I know just the person!" Gwen interjected, her eyes lighting up with idea.

"Ooooh, is that who I think it is?" Clarissa asked curiously and sheepishly.

"Don't worry, you will know quite soon enough!" Gwen winked, holding her medal that she just got from the prize ceremony, removed it from her neck, and placed it gently into the trophy case.

-----

She was lost in an endless corridor, disoriented. This was yet another assignment for her - to find out what or who is behind the influx of merchandise that is coming into the world of Valentine Z. The merchandise itself? Cheaply made video games riddled with microtransactions. The Valentians were not a big fan of that, especially the woman herself who came into this office in the first place.

"A gun would be disproportionate, but I need to be prepared," Jolyn spoke softly to herself, holding her weapon with care and precision. She ventured deeper and deeper into the office and the labs, perhaps confused by the fact and the reason as to why a video game company would even have such a thing.

"Okay, wait, something's not right..." Jolyn uttered to herself, with the room she is in going through a more drastic change.

A thick and planar fog covered her, on top of floating lights and being able to see the sky. In other words, the roof was gone. Jolyn remain unfazed, now convinced that there was definitely someone else behind the problem.

"FATAL ERROR DETECTED. SIMULATION TERMINATED," the PA system blared out, as the world around Jolyn disintegrate before her eyes to reveal a plain room.

"Oh dear, what now?" Jolyn asked and exclaimed into the air.

"Hey, Jolyn, it's me!" the system blared back out. A door opened and out came Gwen herself, who was giving Jolyn a wink. Jolyn usually would be on the smaller side of Valentians, but for this time, it was thanks to Jolyn getting her height enhancements (giving a user twice the height) while the Valentians abroad were told to keep their heights within the reasonable human range.

"Nice body, Jolyn!" Gwen said as she walked towards her friend who was 16 feet tall, way more than Gwen's usual 10 feet. A person normally would need to seek the machines nearby to give them the height enhancements that they desire, but for Gwen, she has no need for such a thing.

With them more or less evenly tall (albeit more than 16+ feet and 20 feet respectively), Jolyn and Gwen went out of the training room and for some snacks.

"So, what's up with you guys? I heard you are all doing well in NSSCRA from what I last heard."

"Well, how do I explain this, Jolyn... I don't think we are winning as much anymore. I mean sure, I placed second but the others? Nope."

"That's always a bummer, indeed. I really hope you guys do get better for the future races!"

"Thanks, and so with that," Gwen asked, "Do you think you could maybe make a motivation speech for the other two Valentians? I'm sure that they will like it, and hey the confidence they need."

"Well, sure! I guess they could use some pep talk!"

Valentina and Clarissa would go on for perhaps hours and hours on end on their performance, and how they could possibly improve their results. Jolyn listened to them closely and attentively, making sure that she gave all her attention to her Valentian friends.

Valentina, especially, was on a worse wit’s end, mainly due to the crash that she experienced thanks to Archer.

“Oh yeah, I heard about that guy,” Jolyn added, “He’s the one that thinks that we are unnatural freaks, for the lack of a better word, right?”

“I think so, yeah,” Valentina said, “I honestly don’t care about him at this point, but I just want to make sure that he will not, like, bother me anymore.”

She looked at her wearingly before going on a little bit more, “What should I do, Jolyn?”

“I know just the thing,” Jolyn said with confidence in her voice, after looking through the schedule, “Come on, I will train you guys for these last few days.”

Last edited by Valentine Z on Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Tropicorp
Diplomat

Postby Tropicorp » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:59 pm

Islander falls short in Dart Lap Challenge, Cocoabo Prepares for Chase Race #2

It was a big weekend for Team Tropicorp as the final Atlantian Oceania based race on the NSSCRA Season 9 calendar ended a stretch of four out of six events taking place within the region. After the checkered flag fell at the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course, Team Tropicorp would hit the road and not return back to their Tropicoast Base until a champion was crowned. For the first time in their history, there was still a chance that champion could be them.

In the middle of the Chase while the team is already out on its Playoff Tour of the multiverse, there would be an extra stop in Guilin where a portion of the team will arrive a week early to support The Dart Group in the Rumble in the Rice fields event, a special event that precedes the Li River Race Weekend in The Sherpa Empire. To help prepare for that event, the Dart Group decided to test the race worthiness of their Rice-destined fleet hosting a special invitation Qualifying Challenge at the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course where the cars were being prepared for the Rumble. Team Tropicorp loaned two of its drivers to the Challenge as Tropicorp and Dart Group simulator developer Euroli Islander headlined a 12 car field with just grand prize being a starting spot in the Vilaye Energy Drink 314.

Team Tropicorp's Euroli Islander was directly involved in the preparation of the cars for the event and it was no surprise when he topped the charts in the Friday practice session for the Dart Lap Challenge. When it came time for the money lap however Islander was a little off the mark placing the 4th fastest time of the session. It was a fairly decent lap for Islander that would have been good enough for a Top 15 starting position based on the Vilaye Energy Drink Qualifying session held later the same day for the Challenge at the Rocks. In fact, the top 8 times from the Dart Lap Challenge would have been fast enough to qualify into the Vilaye Energy Drink 314 field on time if those drivers had instead been entered as a non-charter driver in the field. Team Tropicorp's other competing driver, Jixaka Motorai, was the 8th among those setting a lap. There was one heart-stopping moment for the Dart Group as Turakki Mayelli slid sideways while navigating the sweeping turn at the bottom of the big hill after the long straightaway. Mayelli generated a cloud of smoke spinning the tires and fighting to keep the Dart straight, narrowly missing the wall before continuing on with their lap. Naturally, after the mistake, Mayelli's lap was the slowest in the field.

While neither of Team Tropicorp's drivers were able to secure the slot in the event it was an important learning experience for the team in furthering their partnership with The Dart Group ahead of the upcoming Rumble in the Rice Fields as well as the start of their technical sharing relationship with TJUN-ia's Jaguar Racing. While the 12 Dart Chassis will now be packed up and shipped off to The Sherpa Island it likely will not be the last time this season which Euroli Islander and Team Tropicorp will hit the track.

Team Tropicorp drivers #98 Jixaka Motorai and #42 Euroli Islander practicing for the Dart Lap Challenge

For the remainder of the weekend in Vilita, however, the focus of the team will be on Cocoabo #28. Of course the first step on the road to the Championship 4 is advancing from the first round. As a bottom tier seed for the Playoffs with just a single victory during the Regular Season, Cocoabo #28 and Team Tropicorp would have been considered one of the bubble teams for competing to advance to the second round of the Chase. The team is highly focused on getting their Cocoabo driver to the final 8 where they believe they will have strength in their schedule with the chance to break through to the anything-can-happen finale in Tundra Falls.

After a 10th place finish in Hapilopper, Cocoabo #28 sits 9th in the NSSCRA Chase Standings though is just 9 points clear of the 13th place driver Guillermo Archer. Cocoabo #28 has separated themselves as the class of the Team Tropicorp stable during NSSCRA Season 9 and has shown their speed once again qualifying in the 7th position for the Vilaye Energy Drink 314. While a win is always the ultimate goal for all competitors, Team Tropicorp are focused on a consistent opening round knowing that a trio of Top 12 finishes should be enough to ensure passage through to the second round.
Last edited by Tropicorp on Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
- Tropicorp -

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Postby Newmanistan » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:01 pm

Race: Vilaye Energy Drink 314, Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course, Vilita
Lap Record: 56.419 sec.
Minimum Time to Avoid DNF: 59.800 sec.

Segment 1:
1 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori)                        56.880
2 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 56.886
3 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 56.891
4 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 56.913
5 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 56.923
6 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 56.932
7 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 56.944
8 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 56.995
9 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 57.002
10 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 57.004
11 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 57.036
12 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 57.063
13 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 57.067
14 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 57.101
15 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 57.123
16 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 57.230
17 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 57.235
18 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 57.237
19 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 57.269
20 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 57.291
21 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 57.330
22 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 57.364
23 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 57.415
24 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 57.416
25 #87- Jama'obo Pegasii (Vilita and Turori) 57.421
26 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 57.437
27 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 57.475
28 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 57.501
29 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 57.559
30 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 57.626
31 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 57.665
32 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 57.774
33 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 57.792
34 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 57.796
35 #07- Juracai Klianiota (Vilita and Turori) 57.803
36 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 57.859
37 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 57.877
38 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 57.934
39 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 58.051
40 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 58.231
41 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 58.504
42 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 59.155
43 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 59.473
44 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 59.561
45 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 1:00.036 DNF
46 #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) 1:00.132 DNF

Segment 2:
1 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye)                                 56.844
2 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 56.857
3 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 56.874
4 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 56.881
5 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 56.906
6 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 56.945
7 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 56.964
8 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 56.965
9 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 56.986
10 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 57.004
11 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 57.035
12 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 57.046
13 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 57.080
14 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 57.119
15 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 57.128
16 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 57.218
17 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 57.238
18 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 57.243
19 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 57.329
20 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 57.401
21 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 57.418
22 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 57.481
23 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 57.486
24 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 57.562
25 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 57.593
26 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 57.634
27 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 57.685
28 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 57.693
29 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 57.716
30 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 57.722
31 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 57.738
32 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 57.746
33 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 57.769
34 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 57.785
35 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 58.027
36 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 58.189
37 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 58.220
38 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 58.417
39 #07- Juracai Klianiota (Vilita and Turori) 58.458
40 #87- Jama'obo Pegasii (Vilita and Turori) 58.756
41 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 58.760
42 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 59.507
43 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 59.563
44 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 59.623

Segment 3:
1 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft)                             56.801
2 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 56.834
3 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 56.869
4 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 56.896
5 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 56.929
6 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 56.935
7 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 56.961
8 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 56.968
9 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 57.004
10 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 57.011
11 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 57.033
12 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 57.099
13 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 57.101
14 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 57.122
15 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 57.137
16 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 57.159
17 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 57.192
18 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 57.210
19 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 57.246
20 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 57.282
21 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 57.377
22 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 57.411
23 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 57.418
24 #87- Jama'obo Pegasii (Vilita and Turori) 57.490
25 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 57.514
26 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 57.541
27 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 57.550
28 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 57.554
29 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 57.680
30 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 57.733
31 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 57.743
32 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 57.830
33 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 57.849
34 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 57.931
35 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 57.947
36 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 57.963
37 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 58.029
38 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 58.066
39 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 58.155
40 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 58.257
41 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 58.873
42 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 59.501
43 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 59.602
44 #07- Juracai Klianiota (Vilita and Turori) 59.807 DNF

Segment 4:
1 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye)                             56.844
2 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 56.845
3 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 56.872
4 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 56.875
5 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 56.891
6 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 56.964
7 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 56.994
8 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 56.997
9 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 57.001
10 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 57.069
11 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 57.150
12 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 57.163
13 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 57.190
14 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 57.195
15 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 57.204
16 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 57.253
17 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 57.262
18 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 57.274
19 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 57.290
20 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 57.314
21 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 57.371
22 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 57.451
23 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 57.461
24 #87- Jama'obo Pegasii (Vilita and Turori) 57.480
25 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 57.503
26 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 57.518
27 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 57.665
28 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 57.888
29 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 57.940
30 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 57.994
31 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 58.090
32 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 58.093
33 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 58.119
34 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 58.177
35 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 58.696
36 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 58.751
37 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 58.804
38 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 59.100
39 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 59.109
40 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 59.574
41 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 59.879 DNF
42 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 1:00.356 DNF
43 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 1:01.189 DNF

Segment 5:
1 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua)                     56.829
2 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 56.852
3 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 56.866
4 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 56.882
5 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 56.895
6 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 56.921
7 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 56.936
8 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 56.936
9 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 56.938
10 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 56.955
11 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 56.959
12 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 56.966
13 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 57.009
14 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 57.021
15 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 57.022
16 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 57.034
17 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 57.046
18 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 57.109
19 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 57.145
20 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 57.156
21 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 57.180
22 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 57.213
23 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 57.216
24 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 57.286
25 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 57.308
26 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 57.422
27 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 57.457
28 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 57.501
29 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 57.713
30 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 57.916
31 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 57.980
32 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 58.002
33 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 58.137
34 #87- Jama'obo Pegasii (Vilita and Turori) 58.275
35 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 58.301
36 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 58.741
37 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 58.970
38 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 58.996
39 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 59.445
40 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 1:00.029 DNF

Final Results (Average Segments 1-5):
| Pos | Driver | Avg. |
| 1 | #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) | 56.994 |
| 2 | #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) | 57.019 |
| 3 | #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) | 57.029 |
| 4 | #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) | 57.040 |
| 5 | #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) | 57.051 |
| 6 | #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) | 57.061 |
| 7 | #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) | 57.101 |
| 8 | #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) | 57.113 |
| 9 | #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) | 57.125 |
| 10 | #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) | 57.136 |
| 11 | #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) | 57.137 |
| 12 | #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) | 57.148 |
| 13 | #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) | 57.173 |
| 14 | #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) | 57.177 |
| 15 | #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) | 57.217 |
| 16 | #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) | 57.273 |
| 17 | #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) | 57.275 |
| 18 | #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) | 57.286 |
| 19 | #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) | 57.317 |
| 20 | #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) | 57.344 |
| 21 | #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) | 57.347 |
| 22 | #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) | 57.411 |
| 23 | #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) | 57.453 |
| 24 | #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) | 57.488 |
| 25 | #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) | 57.513 |
| 26 | #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) | 57.584 |
| 27 | #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) | 57.625 |
| 28 | #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) | 57.676 |
| 29 | #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) | 57.704 |
| 30 | #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) | 57.704 |
| 31 | #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) | 57.765 |
| 32 | #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) | 57.782 |
| 33 | #87- Jama'obo Pegasii (Vilita and Turori) | 57.884 |
| 34 | #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) | 57.916 |
| 35 | #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) | 58.071 |
| 36 | #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) | 58.073 |
| 37 | #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) | 58.299 |
| 38 | #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 59.088 |
| 39 | #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) | 59.518 |
| 40 | #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) | DNF |
| 41 | #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) | DNF |
| 42 | #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) | DNF |
| 43 | #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) | DNF |
| 44 | #07- Juracai Klianiota (Vilita and Turori) | DNF |
| 45 | #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) | DNF |
| 46 | #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) | DNF |

Point Standings (Thru 28 Races):
| Pos | Driver | Points |
| 1 | #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire)*** | 2090 |
| 2 | #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye)*** | 2089 |
| 3 | #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori)** | 2086 |
| 4 | #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp)* | 2085 |
| 5 | #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire)** | 2085 |
| 6 | #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua)** | 2085 |
| 7 | #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper)* | 2084 |
| 8 | #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft)** | 2081 |
| 9 | #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye)* | 2075 |
| 10 | #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z)* | 2075 |
| 11 | #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori)** | 2071 |
| 12 | #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye)* | 2071 |
| 13 | #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z)* | 2053 |
| 14 | #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z)* | 2050 |
| 15 | #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire)* | 2046 |
| 16 | #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori)* | 2042 |
| 17 | #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) | 875 |
| 18 | #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia)* | 809 |
| 19 | #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) | 806 |
| 20 | #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) | 774 |
| 21 | #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) | 741 |
| 22 | #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) | 710 |
| 23 | #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) | 684 |
| 24 | #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria)* | 683 |
| 25 | #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund)* | 678 |
| 26 | #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) | 673 |
| 27 | #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) | 632 |
| 28 | #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) | 621 |
| 29 | #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) | 580 |
| 30 | #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) | 528 |
| 31 | #81- Chris Holmes (Hapilopper) | 497 |
| 32 | #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) | 439 |
| 33 | #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) | 415 |
| 34 | #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) | 380 |
| 35 | #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) | 363 |
| 36 | #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) | 347 |
| 37 | #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) | 324 |
| 38 | #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 241 |
| 39 | #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) | 217 |
| 40 | #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) | 213 |
| 41 | #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) | 211 |
| 42 | #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) | 209 |
| 43 | #09- Daniel Cretton (Bolgano) | 202 |
| 44 | #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) | 169 |
| 45 | #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) | 161 |
| 46 | #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) | 157 |
| 47 | #53- Teija Kuusela (The Albali Republic) | 154 |
| 48 | #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) | 152 |
| 49 | #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) | 126 |
| 50 | #38- Elio Aaron (Esmerel) | 85 |
| 51 | #42- Euroli Islander (Tropicorp) | 73 |
| 52 | #83- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) | 67 |
| 53 | #83- Noriyasu Nagai (Filindostan) | 56 |
| 54 | #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) | 53 |
| 55 | #25- Kev Schorebrook (Vangaziland) | 47 |
| 56 | #49- Lotara Novorali (Vilita and Turori) | 42 |
| 57 | #19- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) | 41 |
| 58 | #34- Matthew Conrad (Hampton Island) | 35 |
| 59 | #01- Cristensen Kalsters (Islas Aaland) | 31 |
| 60 | #17- Tyler Abbott (Cassadaigua) | 31 |
| 61 | #79- Dinggu Wang (The Sherpa Empire) | 29 |
| 62 | #07- Abdoulaye Goita (Saint Kanye) | 26 |
| 63 | #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria) | 25 |
| 64 | #96- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) | 24 |
| 65 | #20- Pyotr Lavrentiev (Saint Kanye) | 24 |
| 66 | #45- Ben Carpenter (Esmerel) | 23 |
| 67 | #20- David Rockingham (Esmerel) | 22 |
| 68 | #63- Jamie Isabella Eirian (Valentine Z) | 19 |
| 69 | #32- Waltteri Lehto (The Albali Republic) | 17 |
| 70 | #87- Jama'obo Pegasii (Vilita and Turori) | 14 |
| 71 | #47- Johnny Betta (Xanneria) | 11 |
| 72 | #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) | 11 |
| 73 | #04- Félix-Antoine Constantineau (Terre Septentrionale) | 10 |
| 74 | #40- Ongmu Yeti (The Sherpa Empire) | 10 |
| 75 | #26- Roger Bipacks (Bolgano) | 10 |
| 76 | #59- Ashley Matthews (Newmanistan) | 7 |
| 77 | #71- Brett Pickles (Appalachian Nation) | 5 |
| 78 | #75- Floyd Hackerbee (Vangaziland) | 5 |
| 79 | #07- Juracai Klianiota (Vilita and Turori) | 3 |
| 80 | #69- Hauptfeldwebel Sofia Kerman (Jebslund) | 2 |

Next Race: Race 29 (June 13/14)- Five Star Mobile 500, Concord Heights Motor Speedway; Concord Heights, Cassadaigua (Short Track)
Last edited by Newmanistan on Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hapilopper
Ambassador

Postby Hapilopper » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:31 am

Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course, Rockii Coast, Vilita
The Vilaye Energy Drink 314
Drake Stevenson climbed into his Super Skychief just before the start of the Vilaye 314, put his open-face helmet on and was just about to put his goggles on when he spotted a blue stuffed iguana on top of the dashboard. Attached to the iguana was a note. The sloppy handwriting made it evident that Chris Holmes had written the note.

“Drake,
We need to talk. I went to bat for you, now it’s time for you to go to bat for me. I had no support from you when I got suspended, and I want an explanation. – Holmes”

Drake knew he’d be making a phone call about as soon as possible after the race. But it was time for him to focus on the matter at hand at one of his favorite race tracks he had ever competed at, the Vilita Mountain Challenge Course. It was here that the course of his life very nearly changed a year and a half ago. It was the fourth race of a three-race deal with the Eelandii VTGP team, a race he didn’t expect to compete in until just days before. And what a race it had been, dominating until his inexperience in open-cockpit cars showed with a handful of laps to go.

Drake looked ahead, towards turn one of the circuit and took a deep breath. What if he had won that day? It was only his fourth open-wheel race of any kind, and if he had won that day, it would have solidified his status as a top-shelf racing driver. He knew he had the talent and the ability. But a disastrous season in the WGP2 championship, driving one of the most unorthodox cars in international motorsport, ruined whatever hopes he had of becoming a Grand Prix champion. It ruined his confidence and he wondered if he really was that great of a racing driver in the first place. He wondered if his near-win in Vilita was because of the car and not him.

Early on in the season, Drake came back to Team Blue, and grabbed an open charter for the Super Skychief 500 at the Hapilopper National Exhibition. It proved to be one of the most important moments of Drake’s life. He qualified in the top ten and picked off some of the top drivers in the NSSCRA, one by one, before on lap 15, Drake pulled off a stunning crossover move going into turn one on Skip Stiller to take the lead. Drake led for 25 laps that day as the fans at the HNE cheered wildly for their hero from Hapilopper City.

That weekend did a great deal to restore his confidence and for him to realize that he was a stock car driver and not a driver of some eight-wheeled contraption. It also verified in the hearts and minds of his millions of fans across Hapilopper that their favorite driver was truly one of the best drivers on any given day.

For Drake, getting back in a stock car and competing was just like reconnecting with an old lover, and that old flame lighting back up after so many years, without even trying. After Chris Holmes went on an alcohol-fuelled rampage at the TJUN-ia Jungle Fever party, which included him stripping down butt-ass naked and imitating Liangmei Li’s dance moves, Holmes was suspended and then replaced for the rest of the season by his old mentor.

His results improved week after week, and in Vilita, the site of what nearly was his biggest triumph, Drake found himself competing in the front of the field all race long. Not for a small period of time, not because pit stops cycled around, but all race long. The car was handling beautifully, and he was in the kind of groove that top race car drivers could get in. This was what he should have been doing all along and damn did it feel good to be running with, and beating, some of the top drivers in all the multiverse. When the flag dropped, Drake finished 5th, right behind Taylor Henderson, but in front of some of the best of the best – drivers such as Kai Qiang, Clarissa Alanis Star, Jeremiah Brooke, Shark Suzgar, Thea Alvarez, Skip Stiller and Meghan Sharpe.

“That’s a top five, Stevenson!” shouted crew chief Lawrence Malloy as Drake was rounding the first and second corners on the cool-down lap. “You still got it!”

“You DAMN RIGHT I do!” Drake replied back. “Hell, man, I think we got something great going on!”

A few hours later, upon returning from Vilita, Drake was in less than a good mood. He walked into his house, now a house he occupied himself, sat down on a couch in the living room and called up Chris Holmes. Holmes left Vilita not long after the start of the NSSCRA race and flew back to Hapilopper. When he saw Drake calling, he picked up the phone and let Drake have it.

“Stevenson, do you understand why I’m pissed off at you? Do you understand why I didn’t say anything to you the other day? It’s because I feel like you didn’t stand up for me,” Chris said, some twinge of anger in his voice. “I snapped earlier this year and I made sure everyone know that it was because you needed to be with us. You were the glue that kept Team Blue together last year, man, and without you, we were lost.”

“Chris…”

“Let me finish, dude,” Chris continued, annoyed at being interrupted. “Then you got out of those Grand Prix cars, came back to us, and what help did I get from you? NOTHING! I didn’t get jack shit from you. Except you got us kicked out of our apartment…”

“Holmes, I didn’t get us kicked out…”

“YES YOU DID! You were the one ripping out the walls,” Chris snapped. “So you got us kicked out of the apartment, and you were nowhere in TJUN-ia…”

“God damn it, Holmes, don’t blame me because you took off all your clothes at the Jungle Fever party…”

“Excuse me? We’ve been under a lot of stress, and when you came back, all you did was mope because your precious ladyfriend went and saw someone else. That didn’t help me out at all, so excuse me I felt like I had to let my hair down, Drake. That let out a lot of stress, so excuse the hell out of me.”

“So it’s my fault you got shitfaced, AGAIN, and ripped off all your clothes, AGAIN.”

“It sure didn’t help.”

“Well, obviously, you’ve got issues with taking responsibility. I’m not going to keep on with this if you keep blaming other people for your own failures. Talk to me when you grow up, Holmes.”

“Grow up? Fuck you, Stevenson.”

Drake hung up the phone and hurled it across the room, bouncing off the picture of him and the Eelandii VTGP team from that Vilitan Grand Prix that he very nearly won. He shook his head and so quietly sat in his big house, all by himself.
RAISE HELL, PRAISE DALE!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports