NATION

PASSWORD

World Grand Prix Organization: OOC Discussion Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sorlovia
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sorlovia » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:19 am

Sounds like you all had a great time in WGP2! I was thinking about taking part but life got in the way and I forgot! Looking forward to WGPC19 though!

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:08 am

Some of us in NSSCRA were talking about having an NS Motorsports Discord, and well, here it is: https://discord.gg/U4eyRARZpp

WGPO people are welcome.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.
Alternate IC names: Sherpaland, Pharak

Liventia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 04, 2008

Postby Liventia » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:47 am

It's almost that time of the year again, so here's a combined host bid for WGPC 19 and WGP2 Season 5, which I hope to run concurrently.

Here's how I envision things:

SIGNUP LENGTH: Two weeks from the start of signups for circuits and one week for WGP2 teams. One week for tyre manufacturers. Open signups for drivers. Signups for WGPC and WGP2 drivers and circuits will run concurrently.

DRIVERS: Anyone may enter a driver, male or female. Drivers do not need to be human, but for obvious reasons and as per the accepted convention, they should be humanoid and/or have the ability to drive. Each user may enter up to three drivers, with no limit on drivers from any given nation (3, 2+1, or 1+1+1) – but each nation may have no more than two drivers in either WGPC or WGP2.

TEAMS: WGPC teams will be invitation-only. 12 teams will be invited, for a final WGPC grid of 24 drivers. WGP2 team signups will be semi-open. What this means: Anyone may enter a team, but not every signup is guaranteed entry to the championship. Teams invited to WGPC may sign up for WGP2 separately. 12 teams will make up the WGP2 grid of 24 drivers.

ENGINES: All 12 WGPC teams will be invited to use their own powertrains including engines, or to use a WGPC Motorworks spec engine. WGP2 teams will use WGPC Motorworks spec engines, with the exception of teams that have previously competed in either WGPC or WGP2 which will be allowed to use their own engines, fixed at the same ratings as the spec engine.

TYRES: Users may enter up to one tyre manufacturer per user. This list will be reduced to a final selection of not more than five (5), from which the 12 WGPC teams will be asked to choose a supplier. A spec supplier will be chosen from these 5 manufacturers for WGP2, and all WGP2 teams will use the spec tyre with the exception of teams that have previously competed in either WGPC or WGP2 which will be allowed to use their own tyres, fixed at the same ratings as the spec tyres.

SEASON LENGTH: In WGPC, 10 to 12 championship events (tbd depending on schedule), 3 pre-season tests. In WGP2, 8 championship events, featuring both sprint and feature races as seen in Season 4.

CIRCUITS: Each user may enter up to two circuits, with a maximum of one per nation. Puppet nations must have previously competed in WGPC or WGP2 (with a driver, team, or circuit) to be eligible to enter a circuit. At most four WGP2 events will be held concurrently with a corresponding WGPC event; the other WGP2 races will be stand-alone. Circuits should be no shorter than 3 km and no longer than 7 km, except where the circuit has previously been used in WGPC or WGP2. No ovals, no real-life circuits.

QUALIFYING: All four types of qualifying will be offered to circuits, however at any WGP2 events held with a corresponding WGPC event, the WGP2 qualifying session will default to one-shot (even if another type is used for WGPC). The 107% qualifying rule will be in use in both WGPC and WGP2, with exemptions in case of bad weather. In WGP2, the start order for the sprint race will involve the top half of the grid reversed from the feature race finishing order.

POINTS SYSTEM: In WGPC, points for the top 10: 25-18-14-11-8-6-4-3-2-1 with a further point for the fastest lap in a race. Drivers must finish in the top 12 to qualify for the Fastest Lap point. In WGP2, feature races will award points for the top 10: 25-18-14-11-8-6-4-3-2-1; sprint races will award points for the top 8: 15-11-8-6-4-3-2-1. One point for the fastest lap in reach race, with no restriction on finishing order.

RACE WEEKEND: At each WGPC race "weekend", there will be a practice session, a qualifying session, and a race session. Each race will be run to WGPC-specification 305 km (rounded up to the fullest complete lap). At each WGP2 race "weekend" corresponding to a WGPC event, there will be a practice session, one-shot qualifying session, a feature race, and a sprint race; at other WGP2 events, there will be a practice session, qualifying session, feature race, and sprint race. Each sprint race will be run to 100 km, and each feature race will be run to 240 km, both rounded up to the fullest complete lap. Sprint and feature races will be scorinated on the same day.

CLASSIFICATION: Each driver must have completed 90% of the race winner's completed distance, rounded up to the fullest complete lap, to be classified as a race finisher and to earn points.

CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS: Four official championships will be maintained: the WGPC Drivers Championship, WGPC Constructors Championship, WGP2 Drivers Championship, and WGP2 Teams Championship.

ROLEPLAYING: WGP2 and WGPC roleplays will count equally for both seasons, and as such there will be no limits on roleplaying. However, to aid the introduction to WGP2 for newer users, WGP2-only users will receive an increased amount of bonus for their RPs. RP bonus will be deprecating over time.

SCORINATION: The latest version of The Racing Scorinator, with mid-race information turned off.

Questions?
Last edited by Liventia on Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Слава Україні!

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:50 am

Ahh, I will have to read the rest of the parts carefully, but for me, this is the most relevant part:

> Each nation may have no more than two drivers in either WGPC or WGP2.

Rookie questions, sorry.
- So does that mean 4 drivers max? 2 in WGPC, and 2 in WGP2? I just read that, my bad.
- This will also mean that a driver cannot join both WGPC and WGP2?
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Former Citizens of the Nimbus System
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Former Citizens of the Nimbus System » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:58 am

Might I check whether you plan for everything to be done in a single roleplaying thread?
We are the Nexus Wardship of Former Citizens of the Nimbus System, not just a collection of people; please shorten to the pre-title or use the full name!

Emmet: You might see a mess -
Lord Business: Exactly: a bunch of weird, dorky stuff that ruined my perfectly good stuff!
Emmet: Okay. What I see are people, inspired by each other and by you - people taking what you made and making something new out of it.

The central Nimban cultural ideal summed up in an exchange from The Lego Movie.

Supporter of the campaign to add Economic Freedom to the home page!

Lisander
Minister

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Lisander » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:02 am

Two questions:
- Are you planning to have more than multiple test sessions in the same circuit, like Friday and Saturday test, just like last season?
- Would it be possible to have qualifying sprint races in WGPC this season? ¹

Valentine Z wrote:- This will also mean that a driver cannot join both WGPC and WGP2?

From ValZ question I got this one:
- Can drivers be promoted/demoted between WGP2 and WGPC throughout the season?²

¹:OOC, I really liked the Silverstone/Monza thing and I'd like to have this kind of double-header for an eventual return of Grand Prix de Lisander.
²: Maybe in a scheme similar to what happened before between RL F1 teams Red Bull Racing and Scuderia Toro Rosso/AlphaTauri.
Last edited by Lisander on Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Principality of Lisander, a sports loving, very highly developed nation in Astyria.
Disappointing people and missing deadlines since 2013.

Tumbra
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 29, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tumbra » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:07 am

Sounds good, Liv; I have full confidence in your abilities to run both series.

I echo Nimbus' question on whether both events will be held on the same thread; there's a concern, I think, that newer users (who might post shorter roleplays) might be drowned out by longer RPs posted by users participating in WGPC. I think it's understandable that there are no word limits this time, since both series are being scored concurrently; my only worry is that this defeats the purpose of WGP2 as a "testing ground/induction", per se, where the word limit was implemented to assure newcomers that they didn't need to write too much to gain bonus.

Very happy to see WGP2 reduced to eight events; ten was a bit too long, and I think near the end of the season there was a consensus that twenty events was a bit burn-outy.

Still, would be interesting to see this as an experiment; in the worst-case scenario, we return to normality in WGP2 S6/WGPC S20.
Last edited by Tumbra on Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF TUMBRA
Tumbra - a sprawling, modern federal democratic republic located in Esportiva. Strong economy, strong civil rights, strong freedoms.
Population: 121 million | TLA: TMB | Capital City: Straton | Largest City: Couno
Constitution | Domestic Database | Domestic Football | Domestic Motorsports | Wiki Article
President: Edward Merryweather (United) | Prime Minister: Bertram Andrews (Labour)
U-18 World Cup 13, 21 Champions/Di Bradini Cup 51, 57 Champions

Liventia
Negotiator

Postby Liventia » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:46 am

Valentine Z wrote:This will also mean that a driver cannot join both WGPC and WGP2?

A driver may only be contracted to one team at one time. I would note that it should not be common or recurring for a driver to consistently drive in both formulae.

Lisander wrote:Can drivers be promoted/demoted between WGP2 and WGPC throughout the season?²
²: Maybe in a scheme similar to what happened before between RL F1 teams Red Bull Racing and Scuderia Toro Rosso/AlphaTauri.

Yes, but it would count as a driver change for both teams, and teams are limited in the number of driver changes they can make, as they have been the last few seasons.

Former Citizens of the Nimbus System wrote:Might I check whether you plan for everything to be done in a single roleplaying thread?

The original plan was to have it all in one single thread, but having considered it further, WGP2 and WGPC will be RPed and results presented in separate threads, both of which will count for the same pool of RP bonus.

Lisander wrote:Two questions:
- Are you planning to have more than multiple test sessions in the same circuit, like Friday and Saturday test, just like last season?
- Would it be possible to have qualifying sprint races in WGPC this season? ¹
¹:OOC, I really liked the Silverstone/Monza thing and I'd like to have this kind of double-header for an eventual return of Grand Prix de Lisander.

I presume you mean practice sessions, in which case no; just the one practice session at each circuit.
Would it be possible? It's possible, but not currently in the plan. Perhaps for a future season.
Last edited by Liventia on Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Слава Україні!

Strike
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Strike » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:03 pm

Are you planning single cutoff per race weekend across wgp2/wgpc?

IE: on a typical Friday-Saturday-Sunday schedule

All RP's posted from Monday-Sunday count for a single cutoff which occurs sunday. However RPs are graded at scorination points on Friday/Saturday/Sunday so an RP posted Monday-Thursday will be graded prior to the friday/saturday scorination even though the final cutoff for the week isn't until sunday

Commonwealth of Baker Park
Minister

Founded: Jan 10, 2018

Postby Commonwealth of Baker Park » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:53 pm

I like this proposal, and looking forward to another WGP2 season.
I thought you did a great job Liv, and I enjoyed everything about my first time out.

Dual WGPC/WGP2 weekends open up some good RP angles as well.
Rugby World Cup 36 Champions/ AOCAF 62 & 66 Champions
2x Under-18 World Cup (SWC 5&9) Champions
DBC 53/74th U21 World Cup Champions
Eagles Cup 13 Runner-Up
Baptism of Fire 67 Runner-Up
AOCAF LVIII (co-hosts), LX Third Place
World Cup 85, AOCAF LXIII, Women's World Cup 15 Fourth Place
World Cup 90 Quarterfinals (Co-hosts)
World Cup 81/82/83/84(co-hosts)/86/87/88/94 Round of 16
World Cup 80/89/91/92/93 Group Stage
Basketball
AOBC 5 Champions
Football
NSCF 5x Mineral Conference Champions (18/19/20/21/23)
Lacrosse
WLC President
WLC 38 Third Place
WLC 34/41 Fourth Place
WLC 30/31(host)/32/33/35/36/37 (host)/39 Quarterfinal
WLC 29 Playoff Round

Rugby 7's AORC 1&2 Champions
AO Twenty20 Runner-up

Liventia
Negotiator

Postby Liventia » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:45 am

Strike wrote:Are you planning single cutoff per race weekend across wgp2/wgpc?

IE: on a typical Friday-Saturday-Sunday schedule

All RP's posted from Monday-Sunday count for a single cutoff which occurs sunday. However RPs are graded at scorination points on Friday/Saturday/Sunday so an RP posted Monday-Thursday will be graded prior to the friday/saturday scorination even though the final cutoff for the week isn't until sunday

Yes, I am planning cutoffs that would apply to both series at the same time. They'll work the same way as they have the last couple WGPC seasons, with multiple cutoffs per race weekend but all of them counting for the same weekend.
Слава Україні!

The Licentian Isles
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Licentian Isles » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:35 am

I quite like the idea of running both simultaneously, and think it could add some interesting RP angles to have both series running at the same time. I am kind of on the fence at the minute regarding whether or not both should be in a single thread. On one hand, I definitely see the point that people have raised about WGP2 generally be more introductory, but I'm not sure I agree with the idea that larger posts will obligate newer users to write larger posts. Also, I think there's no reason that a new user wouldn't be able to jump straight into WGPC, and having the driver negotiations in one single thread would definitely be a positive in that regard, as it would allow them to show why their driver should be signed and give teams a wider pool. I also think that the increased bonus for WGP2-only competitors could be a good way to encourage those people.

Liv, a slightly different topic: do you have a timescale in mind for this starting? Obviously completely understand if not, I'm just curious!
Two Time Esportivan Champions

Liventia
Negotiator

Postby Liventia » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:24 am

The Licentian Isles wrote:Liv, a slightly different topic: do you have a timescale in mind for this starting? Obviously completely understand if not, I'm just curious!

As soon as the bid is approved, signups will start, pretty much. The earlier the better, to allow for sufficient time to complete the season prior to the December holidays.

From there the schedule will be structured in such a way that the season will end no later than 19 December, although ideally earlier.
Слава Україні!

Of Cy Young
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Joining

Postby Of Cy Young » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:35 pm

Can I join

Former Citizens of the Nimbus System
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Former Citizens of the Nimbus System » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:59 am

Of Cy Young wrote:Can I join

Should Liventia's bid succeed, you will be able to participate in the upcoming season, yes!
We are the Nexus Wardship of Former Citizens of the Nimbus System, not just a collection of people; please shorten to the pre-title or use the full name!

Emmet: You might see a mess -
Lord Business: Exactly: a bunch of weird, dorky stuff that ruined my perfectly good stuff!
Emmet: Okay. What I see are people, inspired by each other and by you - people taking what you made and making something new out of it.

The central Nimban cultural ideal summed up in an exchange from The Lego Movie.

Supporter of the campaign to add Economic Freedom to the home page!

Schutzenphalia and West Ruhntuhnkuhnland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Schutzenphalia and West Ruhntuhnkuhnland » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:19 am

Does anyone have any tips/advice on motorsports RPing? My efforts thus far haven't been that successful and because of the unique collaborative aspect of this sport I don't want to let another user done. Those who maintain good RPing across an entire season, or build good stories despite a lot of middle/low ranking finishes, how do you keep the motivation going?

Aboveland
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 04, 2013

Postby Aboveland » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:54 am

Schutzenphalia and West Ruhntuhnkuhnland wrote:Does anyone have any tips/advice on motorsports RPing? My efforts thus far haven't been that successful and because of the unique collaborative aspect of this sport I don't want to let another user done. Those who maintain good RPing across an entire season, or build good stories despite a lot of middle/low ranking finishes, how do you keep the motivation going?

I mostly dabble in character RPs, as I did with Terho and Edvin and now with Janne and (to a far lesser extent) Antti. I find it tends to help for my characters to have clear objectives going into a season: do they want to win the title, are they hoping for solid points, do they have a team to build, etc; and along those lines I have been trying to avoid, in the past few years, centering their stories 100% on what happens in a race weekend. I don't remember what the general consensus around "keeping things relevant" was in WGPC, but it never hurts to have side-stories secondary to the pure racing aspect to give meaning to characters' objectives and motivations.

As for the staying motivated despite bad results bit, well... It's tough, but speaking on my experience last WGP2 season with Nykipiflugpuun Noortekoondis it definitely helped that I had envisioned a somewhat coherent backstory and end-goal for the team from the start. That helped me out in the sense that there was always a reason for the team's efforts and results: it wasn't just a matter of checking scores or results and seeing what I could come up with based on that. I admittedly haven't had terribly unsuccessful drivers before, but I think the principle of setting goals and working towards them would apply for individual drivers, too.

For what it's worth, I really enjoyed Harry Zoomtwat, from his characterization to the collaborative story you pulled off. Personally, and this is entirely based on my own experiences, I struggle to RP more than one driver at a time, as I always feel like I'm prioritizing one over the other. If maintaining motivation and drive across a whole season seems tricky, maybe scaling down your commitment from multiple drivers to just one could help.
AUTONOMOUS TERRITORIES OF THE ABOVIAN UNION: Nykipiflugpuu

Home to Terho Talvela, three-time WGPC World Champion, and one-time WSRC World Champion

Diarcesia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2016

Postby Diarcesia » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:48 pm

Schutzenphalia and West Ruhntuhnkuhnland wrote:Those who maintain good RPing across an entire season, or build good stories despite a lot of middle/low ranking finishes, how do you keep the motivation going?

It's emotionally tough definitely, but there are a few choices available

1. If you have a character arc planned for your driver, proceed with it.
2. Watch a lot of mistakes and fails in F1, even the best have their bad days. Maybe your driver had one of those too.
3. Elaborate on your country's motorsports infrastructure.
Last edited by Diarcesia on Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hapilopper
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2019

Postby Hapilopper » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:55 pm

Just go out and have fun and build your characters. I feel like my strength on motorsports RP involves my characters. I know what Marty Lewis would do, I know what Chris Holmes or Drake Stevenson or Taylor Henderson would do, and I feel like this upcoming season I'll build up Rudy Edwards a little bit more. And if your guy fails at a race or in qualifying, have fun with it. There is no shame whatsoever in making your characters look like idiots or putting them in ridiculous situations. If it makes you laugh and it makes sense, go with it!
HAPILOPPER. Home of TEAM BLUE, Winner of NSSCRA 11/14 and Baptism of Fire 70.
RAISE HELL, PRAISE DALE!
Visit beautiful Esportiva for your next vacation.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:02 pm

I do a mix of character development and exposition - most of the time it involves the character practicing or doing something on the track, and other times I detail their R&R outside of the race.

Of one thing I will note as a rookie back in 2018, is not to use the scorination results too much. I'm not saying that they are to be disregarded because this is NS Sports after all, but you don't need to write huge paragraphs based on the very last details of the race data.

It's not wrong, but it will tire you out and wear you out very quickly. Find something you like doing, and then stick to it while revolving your character and writing around the race event.

Have fun, and hope to see you guys (both veterans and newcomers) when the signups hit!
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Schutzenphalia and West Ruhntuhnkuhnland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Schutzenphalia and West Ruhntuhnkuhnland » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:48 am

To clarify about bad results, what I meant wasn't so much disappointment at losing, but rather, in WGPC/2, by halfway through the season it can be clear a driver won't be competing for the title. Even in World Cup qualfying, you're still earning KPBs once you're mathematically eliminated from qualifying. Maintaining motivation when there's zero chance of competing even with good results is the harder bit.

That said, thanks everyone for the thoughts! The overwhelming consensus seems to be to concentrate on character RP, and given I suck ass at that, there's clearly some work to do.

I'll let you get back to discussing Liventia's/any other bid now.

TJUN-ia
Minister

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby TJUN-ia » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:29 am

Schutzenphalia and West Ruhntuhnkuhnland wrote:To clarify about bad results, what I meant wasn't so much disappointment at losing, but rather, in WGPC/2, by halfway through the season it can be clear a driver won't be competing for the title. Even in World Cup qualfying, you're still earning KPBs once you're mathematically eliminated from qualifying. Maintaining motivation when there's zero chance of competing even with good results is the harder bit.

That said, thanks everyone for the thoughts! The overwhelming consensus seems to be to concentrate on character RP, and given I suck ass at that, there's clearly some work to do.

I'll let you get back to discussing Liventia's/any other bid now.

As your teammate during that season, I can totally understand how you feel. It always seemed that no matter what I did with Batu, nothing was going his way. Of course, the only thing to blame is sheer luck, but it's easy to blame yourself if things don't go your way.

My only advice would be to do what you feel comfortable doing because stressing yourself over what works and what doesn't isn't fun at all and not particularly healthy either. No matter what you decide to write about, as long as you enjoy doing it then Margaret cannot hurt you.

God speed.
1st: ECC4/5, NSSCRA13, RLWC22, IBS20, EBT3, EIHT2
2nd: NSCF24/26, ARWC4, WC:TOTS, IBC34, IBS17, RUWC33/35, ECC6
3rd: ARWC3, IBC32, ECC3/7, ARWC6, ET20IV
NSSCRA - JR
T1: #07 Michael Stefan (S13 T1 Champ/9W)/#64 Alfonso Mercado (3W)/#03 Maddison Riley-Jones (S10 T2 Champ/2W-T1/3W-T2)
T2: #96 Alice Jepkosgei (3W)/#70 Gongming Gao [NCR] (5W)/#79 Axel Chase

WGPO: #11 Lane Carter (2W)/ #9 Batu Tüvshinbayar (WGP2 S5 Champion/1W)
NSTT: 4 S-Titles (3 RU)/2 D-Titles (6 RU)

UN - U1
TJUN (Ta-Jun) - An organ of the UN that focuses on "international role-play" (i.e. USA = Fang the Sniper) (U2)
TJUN-ia (Ta-Jun-ee-a) - The testing grounds of TJUN members, but operates as an independent nation. (U3)

Aboveland
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 04, 2013

Postby Aboveland » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:15 pm

Schutzenphalia and West Ruhntuhnkuhnland wrote:That said, thanks everyone for the thoughts! The overwhelming consensus seems to be to concentrate on character RP, and given I suck ass at that, there's clearly some work to do.

It's not strictly necessary though, Vilita usually makes newsletter-type posts and they fit right in to the WGPC.
AUTONOMOUS TERRITORIES OF THE ABOVIAN UNION: Nykipiflugpuu

Home to Terho Talvela, three-time WGPC World Champion, and one-time WSRC World Champion

Strike
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Strike » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:30 pm

Aboveland wrote:
Schutzenphalia and West Ruhntuhnkuhnland wrote:That said, thanks everyone for the thoughts! The overwhelming consensus seems to be to concentrate on character RP, and given I suck ass at that, there's clearly some work to do.

It's not strictly necessary though, Vilita usually makes newsletter-type posts and they fit right in to the WGPC.

At least well enough to always finish in 2nd place.

:rofl:
Last edited by Strike on Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:34 pm

Also either don't min-max, or have two drivers with different stats to spread your luck and wealth.

I should have added in another driver, ahaha. :P
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports