NATION

PASSWORD

World Baseball Classic 43- Everything (Finals G6 Posted)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ko-oren
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ko-oren » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:15 am

Dragonfly camp, part 2

"Julien, reply as soon as you can to this message. NT is losing momentum, they're looking at me for it. Have you looked at turnarounds yet?"

"Shimoda, please look at the documents I sent. Should take an hour to read through at most. Regression to the mean is what you're looking for, and it's not just a phenomenon that happens with overperforming teams."

"Mr. Shimoda, I'll be honest. The Assocation never believed in the statistical approach you preached, but we thought it was very much worth the try. And as head coach, I'm in a weird position. I'm a fan of the experiment, but I'm also supposed to represent the Assocation, and they're thinking of calling it all off. Besides, given the string of bad results, they feel like it's impacting the team negatively."

"I know, the Assocation is conservative. I've had trouble hiring my statisticians at the Admirals as well, initially they did allow us to sign them, so I called them coaching interns, and all of a sudden they were ok with it. I'm aware of the bad spell. When I was just brought in, the Dragonflies started competing for first place, and to be honest, we're still up there. Second place, few matches to go. We will do this. Stay second or move up to first. I'm certain."

"What, as part of the experiment, makes you so certain? What data backs up your claim?"

"I just have a very firm belief in this team..."

"And that doesn't fly. It's times like these where I honestly wonder if you're really into this data-gathering, or just preaching it without the experience... But I've got a deal in mind. Look, the Assocation isn't only blaming the bad results on you. At all. They take the experiment as some sort of side story for this Classic, if it pays off, it's good, and if it doesn't, they've got a reason to ban the entire practice from the NT and the league. So, usually the first to get sacked is the head coach. Which puts me in a funny position. Either I throw you under the bus and try to keep my job for at least another Classic, which is a huge gamble. Or I get sacked by the Assocation and your tasks with the NT end here as well. No matter what, it's very possible that the data experiment won't make it to match day 30. And that's where my proposition comes in. I'm fairly positive about what you preach, and I want to retain you all 30 qualifiers as well as the Classic, should we go there, and I want to reform the Assocation slightly so that actual innovation can take place outside of the amateur leagues. Ko-orenite baseball is at a standstill, and the Assocation is happy to only have teams in two out of twelve provinces. There is some following outside of these two, obviously, but a travelling team that only plays in every city once in six home games... it's just not going to cut it. The Wanderers underperform anyway, given that every game feels like an away game to them that way."

"So I'm going to lose this no matter what. I won't stay with the NT, but you're saying they might block my plans with the Admirals as well?"

"Right now, you know they do have the power, every team is eventually employed by the Assocation."

"Right, so what can you do about this?"

"Ok. I make sure you can stay with the NT. If I succeed, and we make the Classic, and we're both retained all the way through, while you support the team in a meaningful way, then you've got to do something for me. You have to move the Admirals to Intermare province."

"Do what?"

"That's right, move them to northern Ko-oren. Your philosophy is that baseball will grow from a better way to approach games. My philosophy is that baseball will grow if we just make it more accessible to more people, and Intermare doesn't have cricket or baseball right now. The Wanderers will just play in Greencaster and Willowbourne, in the southwest. The Admirals will take Intermare, in the north. The rest of the league, all ten teams, will continue to fight for scraps in the southeast. But you only have to move them there in case we make the Classic and we both keep our jobs here. Should we get fired before the end of the Classic, the team can stay in Aviansola, but I want you to hire me as an assistant. I need a job too, after all."

"That's a dirty thing. What if I just quit now on my own accord?"

"You can try... but how will that look to the Assocation? They're already scrutinising your plan, anyway. You have nothing to win right now, things can only remain constant for you at best."

"That's beyond dirty. Give me a day to get back to you. I want my philosophy to win in the end, but is it worth it to me to move to Intermare? We're going to take a massive hit in attendance, sponsors, and the like. And won't the Assocation block the move?"

"The Assocation only employs. They don't own the teams."

"But aren't they going to make less money with a move? They will never accept this. They only employ, but the salaries have to go come from somewhere!"

"The Admirals already rank dead last in the league in income generated. The Admirals already operate on a loss. The Assocation doesn't care, as long as an Intermare team won't lose them more money. And whatever they check, an Intermare will remain more economically viable. The dossier is already there, don't worry. I checked. There's some privilege you get as a head coach, after all."

"Give me a day. Come on man..."
WCC and WCOH President and NS Sports' only WC, WBC, WB, WCOH, IBC, RUWC, Test Cricket, ODI, and T20 loser!

Trigramme: KOR - Demonym: Ko-orenite - Population: 27.270.096
Map - Regions - Spreadsheets - Domestic Sports Newswires - Factbooks
Champions 1x World Cup - 1x CoH - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 4x World Bowl - 1x IBC - 4x RUWC - 3x RLWC - 2x T20 WC - 1x AODICC - 2x ARWC - 1x FHWC - 1x HWC - 1x Beach Cup
Runners-up 1x World Cup - 3x CAFA - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 3x World Bowl - 1x WCoH - 4x IBC - 2x RUWC - 1x GCF Test Cricket - 1x ODI WT - 2x T20 WC - 1x FraterniT20 - 1x WLC - 1x FHWC
Organisation & Hosting 2x WCC President - 1x WCOH President / 1x BoF - 1x CAFA - 1x World Bowl - 1x WCOH - 2x RUWC - 1x ODI WT - 1x T20 WC - 1x FraterniT20 - 1x ARWC - 1x FHWC - (defunct) IRLCC, BCCC, Champions Bowl

Free Republics
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republics » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:15 am

Sporting World

WBC 43: Free Republics clinch First Place in Group 7 with 2-1 win over Darmen
by: Clarice Cormier

The Free Republics is going to the WBC playoffs for the first time ever! This became official last night as Kyle Thomas's Republican National Baseball Team defeated last year's runners-up Darmen by a 2 to 1 margin to take a 6 and a half game lead in Group 7 with 4-5 games left for all teams. Sporting World Magazine's requests for stadium information from the Cassadagan organizers has not been returned yet but we will let you know how to acquire playoff tickets as soon as that is possible. Last night, 84,201 patriotic Republicans, including many students from the University of Nejax, packed Horn Field in Goldberg, Nejax to capacity to watch Namo Busque lead the Free Republics in a pitcher's duel against Darmen's Clemente Lewin.

Namo Busque, nominally the 5th Republican starter, produced his 3rd quality start of the WBC, pitching into the 9th inning and almost tossing his 2nd consecutive complete game. His previous start against Acapais had resulted in a heart-breaking 1-0 complete game loss as the Republican offense failed to drive in runs. On this day, however, Busque was repeatedly bailed out by the speedy Republican outfield of Randy Berran, Ferrau Bergeron and J.L. Longoria managed to catch several balls in the spacious Horn Field outfield that would have been home runs in just about any other ballpark in the multiverse. On the other side, Clemente Lewin struck out 15 Republican batters, including 10 in the first 4 innings. J.L. Longoria would lead off in the 5th inning by drawing a walk. After Ferrau Bergeron popped up and Ethan Joyner struck out, that brought up Honomi Kamei who nailed one of Lewin's fastballs, sending it right over the head of Darmeni center fielder Gregor Maçon. The ball would roll back to the left-center wall and take a bizarre bounce off of the wall, baffling both Maçon and left fielder Anthony Crawford, both of whom seemingly managed to lose the ball in the sun. By the time they tracked it down, Kamei was already rounding 3rd and would score standing up on an inside the park home run. Moments later, designated hitter Nicholas Fisher crushed Lewin's first pitch and everybody in the stadium thought it was gone but Maçon would scale the center field fence 444 feet from home plate and rob Fisher of a home run to end the inning.

Until the 9th inning, Busque more or less shut down Darmen's offense with some help from the outfield but after striking out Jethro Mac Branain, Micheal Favager would get on with a double to short right field. Moments later, Anthony Crawford would nail one of Busque's pitches right into the wall in right-center. Crawford would be stopped at second after Bergeron quickly tracked down the ball and relayed it to Hollie Rogers at 3rd but Favager had already scored to make it a 2-1 ballgame. At this point, Kyle Thomas had seen enough so he walked onto the field to buy some time for Mario Rothschild to finish warming up. Rothschild took the mound, got an 0-2 count on Manu Corey with 2 quick 100+ MPH fastballs then lost control of a 93 MPH slider and ended up beaning Corey in the left ankle. Miraculously, the Darmeni player appeared to be totally unscathed as he walked to first base. Gregor Maçon stepped up to the plate for Darmen with runners on 1st and 2nd and just a single out. Maçon would take a hack at the first offering from Rothschild as the baserunners executed a hit and run, sending a rocket straight to Ethan Joyner, who snagged it and then stepped on second base for the unassisted double play to end the game. Namo Busque improved to 3-1 in the WBC while Mario Rothschild picked up his 7th save in 7 opportunities. The Free Republics improved to 17-3 and clinched a spot in the WBC playoffs and first place in Group 7. There are 4 games remaining in the group stage for the Free Republics. They will face Midand at BearOil Park in Petrograd in their next game and, following a visit to West Guam, will face Acapais at Memorial Park in Republica before heading to Darmen to conclude the group stage. Tickets for both remaining home games are already sold out but the games can be seen live on FBC and other WBC games featuring foreigners can be seen on the FBC Sports Network and/or the FBC Sports Unlimited app.

Clarice Cormier is Sporting World's international baseball correspondent and our lead beat writer for the Republica Vipers of the X Baseball League. She is a graduate of the Barteaux University School of Journalism and an alumnus of the Barjavel Academy at Republica. Clarice is a former cheerleader who has always been a huge baseball fan. After graduating college, she decided that she would rather do sportswriting instead of political reporting and, luckily for her, Sporting World has always been happy to hire young journalists straight out of college. She has also appeared in our annual lingerie issue 5 years in a row!
Why I left NS Sports
World Cup 85 Champions
1st: DBC 28, X Winter Olympics, Independents Cup 4, CoH 66, WBC 46, World Bowl XXXVIII, World Cup 85
2nd: World Cup 68, DBC 27, U15WC 8, UWCFA Gold Cup I, BoI 15, 2nd Imperial Chap Olympiad, NSCF 11
Host: World Cups 68 & 81, CoH 58, Games of XIII Olympiad, X Winter Olympics, World Bowls XXII, XXXI & XXXVIII, WBCs 42 & 46, RUWC 25
Current Senior Consul: Nova Hellstrom-Hancock (Golden Age)
Current Junior Consul: Samuel Izmailov (Nat-Gre)
Demonym: Republican
Trigram: FFR
Official Nation Name: Federation of Free Republics
Stop Biden: Vote Trump!

West Phoenicia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 25, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby West Phoenicia » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:21 am

With 6 matches to go in the World Baseball Classic which will see which teams will strieve and which will crumble, the West Phoenician Confederates are shakily sitting at the top of the ladder in there grouping, but are fully aware their wins need to be higher than their losses if they are to advance.

With only 6 matches remaining before the next stage West Phoenicia has thrown gas on the fire with Coach Jacob Prosper with the backing of team management has taken a claim to the West Phoenician Baseball Federation that asked them to call for mandatory drug testing for all team players of all teams after steroids were found.

Jacob Prosper denies any Confederates are to blame and throws blame on other nations who appear to be more tolerant of drugs and drug lifestyles. We know calling for drug testing may shake the confidence of some teams during a pivotal time in the game when there is only 6 matches left, but the West Phoenician Baseball Federation believes its a small price to pay to run out drug cheats.

The West Phoenician Baseball Federation has asked for comment from other Federstions as to whether their stance is in support of a drug free WBC.

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:40 am

Preet Tamang, the Commisioner of SIBA, stopped in to talk to both teams and wish them good luck before the game in Chengdu. He had a press conference planned after the game, at which he was expected to make some sort of major announcement regarding recent controversies -- in particular the rules about hereditary magic, the future of women in baseball, and a series of incidents in which players with opposing opinions on the issues of the day had gotten in fights on the field, hit batters with pitches, etc., leading to a variety of suspensions and appeals.

The game itself was pretty ordinary. Not unusually boring or anything, just a normal game. It was tied at 2 going into the 8th inning, but then Phurba Desai botched a throw to 1st, allowing a run to score while Nawang Gurung was chasing down the ball.

After the game there were the usual handshakes, post-game interviews, talks in the locker room, showers, etc. And then Tamang held his press conference. The audience, who had been chatting amongst themselves, quieted down as he stepped up to the podium. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen," Tamang said. "First of all, I want to congratulate our national baseball team on a great Classic so far. We're first in our group, and we're in a great position to make it to the play-offs. I'd also like to congratulate the team from East Apikai on a well-played game tonight.

"As you know, this past season has been a tumultuous year for SIBA. For some of you, it's been an exciting year. We welcomed our first female player to the league, the Darjeeling Green Sox won their first Imperial Series title in 47 years, and we've witnessed any number of exciting plays and personal triumphs on the field. For some of you, it's been difficult to see the game changing, and not everyone likes the direction things are going. As Commissioner of SIBA, it's my job to create the best possible baseball experience, for as many people as possible. To that end, I am pleased to announce that beginning in the 2019 season, SIBA will be launching a pilot program to gauge public interest in women's baseball. The pilot program will consist of 8 women's teams
sharing stadiums with existing SIBA franchises, specifically the Icefall Doctors, the Pandas, the Mandarins, the Tigers, the Snow Leopards, the Pirates, the Rajas, and the Dragons. If the program is a success, we will consider adding additional teams or moving the women's teams to separate stadiums in other cities."

A couple of people in the audience tried to ask questions, but Tamang shushed them. "I'll take questions later, but I have more announcements to make," he said. "There has been a great deal of controversy surrounding the role of blood magic in professional baseball. In order to gain a better understanding of this issue, as well as improve enforcement of SIBA's drug policy, we are going to introduce more detailed blood tests and increase the frequency of random testing. Some people have called for a complete ban on blood magic. That's not possible. The blood of any living thing, human or otherwise, contains trace amounts of magic. But there are some people that have higher concentrations of magic or different types of magic in their blood. Our goal is to find out how that affects their performance on the field and create a sensible evidence-based policy that will be fair to everyone, on all sides of the issue."

Tamang opened the floor for questions. Some people in the audience seemed upset; others were satisfied with what Tamang had said. Lakshmi Songtsen had come to watch the game and attend the press conference. Now she stood up and asked, "If there are going to be women's teams, will I have to leave the Jewelers to play for one of the women's teams?"

"No," said Tamang. "We aren't going to establish a formal policy on that until the women's division is more established."

A reporter asked, "If you're going to start blood testing for magic, does that mean you're considering banning it?"

"It means we're trying to get a better understanding of the issue," said Tamang. "We already do some blood testing to curb the use of performance enhancing drugs, so it's not that difficult to run additional tests and get some hard data on what sort of magical energy players have in their bodies and whether that gives them an unfair advantage."

Jamling Ihawa asked, "Will players' who have their own hereditary powers be treated differently than players who use transfusions to give themselves blood magic?"

Tamang looked confused. "That hasn't been decided yet," he said.

People asked a few more questions, then Tamang moved on and announced a bunch of rulings on suspensions that players had appealed. Most of the appeals were denied. The 2018 season had seen a lot of pitchers intentionally beaning batters, batters charging the mound, spats over close calls on the base paths, etc.; and SIBA was not amused.

The Sherpa team had a day off in Chengdu, which many of them used to burn their taste buds out with spicy hotpot, and then it was off to the United States of Devonta where Tsheri Pham had a good start, giving up only one run. Keo Norbu hit a two run homer in the top of the first, giving Pham all the run support he would need before he even took the mound. Another run scored in the 8th when Jangbu Hareq hit a line-drive to right field with men on the corners. The right fielder caught the ball, but the runner on 3rd tagged up and ran for home.

༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.
Alternate IC names: Sherpaland, Pharak

Nova Anglicana
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2013

Postby Nova Anglicana » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:16 am

Lions Clinch Playoff Spot, Look to Battle for Top Seed

The Nova Anglicana Lions national baseball team, with wins over Holy Nazirealm and Vangaziland, clinched a playoff spot in the World Baseball Classic's Round of 32. With a 17-2 record and five games to play, they are eight and a half games clear of third-place Vangaziland. They also lead second-place United States of Yasser by five games with five to play. If the Lions win and the Yasserians lose, then the Lions will clinch first place in the group.

In their most recent two games, the Lions defeated Holy Nazirealm 4-3 and Vangaziland 5-1. Ben Clayton was the starter against Holy Nazirealm and he pitched seven innings of five-hit, one-run ball. Clayton had struggled his way to a 7.71 ERA in two starts in the first half, but has now bounced back to allow just two runs in fourteen second-half innings pitched. He blanked the Nazis for five innings before allowing an RBI single with two outs in the sixth inning. He would finish with 105 pitches and nine strikeouts against two walks. Clayton was backed by the Lions' offense to the tune of four runs in seven innings, courtesy of RBI singles by Seth Armstrong and Max Pope and a two-run homer by Jake Bryan in the first inning. But in the 9th, things got interesting. Matthew Drake had pitched a scoreless eighth, and with a three-run lead, manager Orlando Murray didn't think he needed closer Nick Christensen. So setup man Casey Burke got the ball. Burke had alternated between clean innings and struggling in the Classic, and the 9th inning was a struggle inning for him. Burke opened by hitting the #5 hitter in the back and then allowed a sharp single to put runners on first and second. He then uncorked a wild pitch to move both the runners up a base. A groundball got one out, but scored one run and sent the other runner to third, and then Burke walked the #8 hitter. This was enough for Murray, who had gotten Christensen up when Burke tossed his wild pitch, and Christensen came in. The pinch-hitter hit a fly ball to center, deep enough to score the runner from third, closing the deficit to 4-3. But Christensen struck out the Nazi lead-off man and ended the threat, recording his seventh save of the Classic.

Against Vangaziland, Nate McLaughlin got the ball and he pitched seven innings, allowing just one run in the seventh inning. The Lions got just two extra-base hits in the game, but five RBI singles provided more than enough offensive backing for McLaughlin. The Lions' starter struck out eight and walked just one in his seven innings, lowering his ERA to 2.31 for the Classic. Clay Wilkerson pitched a scoreless eighth and Wyatt Templeton got his first work in several games in, striking out two over his inning of work. Templeton has now struck out eight of the ten batters he has retired and is looking very impressive in his short stints.

With the Lions having wrapped up a playoff spot, they are setting their eyes on their playoff seeding next. 32 teams will make the playoffs, but the Lions will hope to compete for one of the top three to six spots, which will afford them the best path to the Finals. The current top six teams are 18-2 Newmanistan, Super-Llamaland and Nova Anglicana a half-game back at 17-2, Free Republics a half game back of that at 17-3, and Abanhfleft and Schiltzberg are tied at 16-3. Cassadaigua comes in at 15-4, but the rest of the group leaders are a motley crew of 13-6 and 12-7, leaving a clear delineation between the top teams and everyone else. The Lions currently have a slight edge on the Tigers of Super-Llamaland for second place, with a +55 run differential to the Tigers' +50. The battle for the top two spots is important, as the best two teams will have the advantage of facing the two best third-place teams, who will qualify in addition to the top two teams from each group. But with just 1.5 games separating the #1 team and the #6 team, it is still anyone's race for the top spot. If the Lions can run the table and finish at 22-2, they will have a strong chance of finishing #1 or #2. And that race begins with the Lions' next three games.

The Lions will take on United States of Yasser, Humaliwo, and Holy Nazirealm in their next three games. Damian Ryan will face the Yasserians, Damon Singleton will take the bump against the Waves, and the Nazis will see Darren Lawson. Should the Lions defeat the Yasserians in their next game, they will clinch first place in their group. It's a tight race for the top playoff spots, and the Lions need every win they can get.
Former WBC President (WBC 34-37), Current WBC President (WBC 56-58)

Champions
WBC 48, IBC 35/36, IBS XIII, WJHC VII, URSA 7s I, Port Louis 7s I, CE 29-30 (as NAAZE)

Runners-up
WBC 39/44/50, WCoH 46, RUWC 31, Cup of Harmony 65, IBS III/VIII, AVBF 7s II

3rd Place
WBC 28/32/36, RUWC XXIX, Cup of Harmony 64, IBS V, WJHC V/VIII/XVI/XVII, Beltane Cup II, Londinium 7s II, R7WC VI (eliminated in semis, no 3PPO)

4th Place
WBC 29/38/49, IBS VII, RUWC XXI/XXVI, WJHC IV, Londinium 7s I, WCoH 28, RAHI II

Quarterfinals
WBC 27/30/31/37/41/43/47, IBS VI, IBC 15/31, WJHC VI/IX/XIV, RAHI I, AVBF Rugby Sevens I, RUWC XXIV/XXV

Hosted
WBC 31/35, Londinium 7s I/II, IBS IX

Cassadaigua
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Cassadaigua » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:12 pm

Matchday 25:
Group 1
Scootalove City 0 1 0 0 2 3 0 0 1 7
Krossa 1 1 0 2 0 0 2 0 0 6

Sandberg 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2
Deseret and Zion 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1

Group 1 Pld W L RF RA RD Pts
1 Scootalove City 20 14 6 101 71 +30 42
2 Krossa 20 12 8 111 98 +13 36
3 Sandberg 20 9 11 79 101 −22 27
4 Deseret and Zion 20 8 12 84 90 −6 24
5 The Wolf Zones 20 7 13 78 93 −15 21

Group 2
East Ares 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
The Autonomous Region of Helsinki 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Lycrabon 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 4
Banija 3 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 X 5

Group 2 Pld W L RF RA RD Pts
1 Banija 20 13 7 104 85 +19 39
2 North Prarie 20 12 8 95 79 +16 36
3 Lycrabon 20 11 9 79 81 −2 33
4 East Ares 20 9 11 77 91 −14 27
5 The Autonomous Region of Helsinki 20 5 15 73 92 −19 15

Group 3
USS Monitor 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 3
South Covello 0 0 0 0 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 1 4

Ireland Isles 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Ko-oren 7 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 X 9

Group 3 Pld W L RF RA RD Pts
1 South Covello 20 13 7 87 63 +24 39
2 Ko-oren 20 12 8 88 69 +19 36
3 USS Monitor 20 10 10 79 91 −12 30
4 Melbergia 20 9 11 84 77 +7 27
5 Ireland Isles 20 6 14 66 104 −38 18

Group 4
New Jarwel 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 4
St Saratoga 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 3

Equestrian States 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
The Imperial Frost Federation 0 4 0 0 1 0 1 0 X 6

Group 4 Pld W L RF RA RD Pts
1 New Jarwel 20 13 7 88 74 +14 39
2 Equestrian States 20 12 8 107 66 +41 36
3 God and Country 20 9 11 78 94 −16 27
4 The Imperial Frost Federation 20 8 12 65 82 −17 24
5 St Saratoga 20 8 12 71 93 −22 24

Group 5
Gloriax 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1
Nuevo Caracas 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 4 X 5

Super-Llamaland 1 0 0 0 3 6 0 4 0 14
Beepee 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Group 5 Pld W L RF RA RD Pts
1 Super-Llamaland 20 18 2 122 58 +64 54
2 Beepee 20 11 9 91 92 −1 33
3 Northwest Kalactin 20 9 11 89 91 −2 27
4 Nuevo Caracas 20 6 14 75 95 −20 18
5 Gloriax 20 6 14 53 94 −41 18

Group 6
Highton 0 0 1 0 0 0 2 0 0 3
New Sangti 5 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 X 8

Brookspring 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 3
Cassadaigua 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 2

Group 6 Pld W L RF RA RD Pts
1 Cassadaigua 20 15 5 102 64 +38 45
2 Xelsis 20 14 6 92 59 +33 42
3 New Sangti 20 11 9 83 85 −2 33
4 Brookspring 20 5 15 64 90 −26 15
5 Highton 20 5 15 65 108 −43 15

Group 7
Midand 1 0 1 0 3 0 2 0 0 7
Darmen 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

West Guam 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 2
Acapais 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 3

Group 7 Pld W L RF RA RD Pts
1 Free Republics 20 17 3 115 76 +39 51
2 Midand 20 11 9 103 79 +24 33
3 Darmen 20 10 10 89 80 +9 30
4 Acapais 20 8 12 71 85 −14 24
5 West Guam 20 4 16 55 113 −58 12

Group 8
United States of Yasser 1 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 4
Nova Anglicana 0 1 0 0 1 1 3 0 X 6

Humaliwo 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 4 0 7
Holy Nazirealm 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1

Group 8 Pld W L RF RA RD Pts
1 Nova Anglicana 20 18 2 119 62 +57 54
2 United States of Yasser 20 12 8 98 89 +9 36
3 Vangaziland 20 9 11 82 93 −11 27
4 Holy Nazirealm 20 7 13 80 87 −7 21
5 Humaliwo 20 4 16 65 113 −48 12

Group 9
Saintland 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 2
Mirfast 1 1 0 3 1 1 0 1 X 8

Drawkland 0 0 0 0 2 2 0 0 0 4
Maklohi Vai 2 0 0 2 0 0 0 1 X 5

Group 9 Pld W L RF RA RD Pts
1 Drawkland 20 12 8 102 76 +26 36
2 Maklohi Vai 20 12 8 88 70 +18 36
3 Saintland 20 10 10 72 89 −17 30
4 Mirfast 20 8 12 77 88 −11 24
5 New Haudenosaunee Confederacy 20 8 12 69 85 −16 24

Group 10
Royal Kingdom of Quebec 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 2 4
The Sherpa Empire 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

Oscioru 1 0 0 2 0 0 2 2 0 7
East Apikai 0 0 0 2 1 0 0 1 0 4

Group 10 Pld W L RF RA RD Pts
1 The Sherpa Empire 20 13 7 90 63 +27 39
2 Oscioru 20 11 9 101 94 +7 33
3 Royal Kingdom of Quebec 20 10 10 98 94 +4 30
4 United States of Devonta 20 10 10 84 86 −2 30
5 East Apikai 20 6 14 70 106 −36 18

Group 11
Filindostan 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1
Abanhfleft 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 X 2

Bauscland 0 0 0 0 5 2 1 0 2 10
The Star Enpire 0 0 0 0 0 2 1 0 2 5

Group 11 Pld W L RF RA RD Pts
1 Abanhfleft 20 17 3 108 60 +48 51
2 Bauscland 20 13 7 104 73 +31 39
3 Cosumar 20 10 10 95 99 −4 30
4 The Star Enpire 20 6 14 63 108 −45 18
5 Filindostan 20 4 16 56 86 −30 12

Group 12
Hampton Island 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 1 4
Chagall 1 0 2 0 0 3 0 0 X 6

Stetzra 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 3
Crystalline Caverns 0 1 2 1 0 0 0 0 X 4

Group 12 Pld W L RF RA RD Pts
1 Newmanistan 20 18 2 122 55 +67 54
2 Hampton Island 20 13 7 93 84 +9 39
3 Crystalline Caverns 20 10 10 76 85 −9 30
4 Stetzra 20 6 14 90 114 −24 18
5 Chagall 20 3 17 72 115 −43 9

Group 13
Valliesta 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1
Schiltzberg 0 1 2 0 3 0 2 0 X 8

Pripet Socialist Republic 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Juvencus 1 0 0 2 0 1 1 1 X 6

Group 13 Pld W L RF RA RD Pts
1 Schiltzberg 20 17 3 108 52 +56 51
2 Liventia 20 13 7 112 77 +35 39
3 Juvencus 20 9 11 78 92 −14 27
4 Pripet Socialist Republic 20 6 14 64 97 −33 18
5 Valliesta 20 5 15 76 120 −44 15

Group 14
Hicana 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 2
Nevis And Kitts 0 1 0 3 0 2 0 0 X 6

West Phoenicia 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 2
The Greater Nordics 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Group 14 Pld W L RF RA RD Pts
1 West Phoenicia 20 14 6 96 70 +26 42
2 Kita-Hinode 20 11 9 83 78 +5 33
3 Hicana 20 9 11 97 87 +10 27
4 Nevis And Kitts 20 9 11 77 87 −10 27
5 The Greater Nordics 20 7 13 61 92 −31 21

Group 15
Wabijust 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1
Alpine Union 1 2 3 0 0 0 0 1 X 7

Mezropolis 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 2
Ethane 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 1 X 10

Group 15 Pld W L RF RA RD Pts
1 Alpine Union 20 14 6 121 72 +49 42
2 Ethane 20 13 7 121 96 +25 39
3 Anthor 20 9 11 100 97 +3 27
4 Wabijust 20 7 13 71 108 −37 21
5 Mezropolis 20 7 13 81 121 −40 21

Matchday 26:

Group 1
Sandberg 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 3
Krossa 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 2

Scootalove City 0 0 1 0 1 0 2 0 0 4
The Wolf Zones 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 2

1 Scootalove City 21 15 6 105 73 +32 45
2 Krossa 21 12 9 113 101 +12 36
3 Sandberg 21 10 11 82 103 −21 30
4 Deseret and Zion 20 8 12 84 90 −6 24
5 The Wolf Zones 21 7 14 80 97 −17 21

Group 2
Lycrabon 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 2 4
The Autonomous Region of Helsinki 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 2

East Ares 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1
North Prarie 0 1 1 3 2 1 0 0 X 8

1 North Prarie 21 13 8 103 80 +23 39
2 Banija 20 13 7 104 85 +19 39
3 Lycrabon 21 12 9 83 83 0 36
4 East Ares 21 9 12 78 99 −21 27
5 The Autonomous Region of Helsinki 21 5 16 75 96 −21 15

Group 3
Ireland Isles 1 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 1 4
South Covello 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 2 0 0 3

USS Monitor 0 0 0 1 0 0 2 0 0 1 4
Melbergia 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 3

1 South Covello 21 13 8 90 67 +23 39
2 Ko-oren 20 12 8 88 69 +19 36
3 USS Monitor 21 11 10 83 94 −11 33
4 Melbergia 21 9 12 87 81 +6 27
5 Ireland Isles 21 7 14 70 107 −37 21

Group 4
Equestrian States 0 0 1 3 1 0 0 0 0 5
St Saratoga 0 0 0 4 0 2 0 0 X 6

New Jarwel 0 0 0 2 0 0 1 0 0 1 2 6
God and Country 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 2 1 3 7

1 New Jarwel 21 13 8 94 81 +13 39
2 Equestrian States 21 12 9 112 72 +40 36
3 God and Country 21 10 11 85 100 −15 30
4 St Saratoga 21 9 12 77 98 −21 27
5 The Imperial Frost Federation 20 8 12 65 82 −17 24

Group 5
Super-Llamaland 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 3
Nuevo Caracas 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1

Gloriax 0 0 1 1 1 0 1 0 0 4
Northwest Kalactin 2 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 5

1 Super-Llamaland 21 19 2 125 59 +66 57
2 Beepee 20 11 9 91 92 −1 33
3 Northwest Kalactin 21 10 11 94 95 −1 30
4 Nuevo Caracas 21 6 15 76 98 −22 18
5 Gloriax 21 6 15 57 99 −42 18

Group 6
Brookspring 0 0 0 0 2 1 0 0 2 5
New Sangti 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1

Highton 0 0 0 1 1 0 1 1 2 6
Xelsis 1 0 1 5 0 0 0 0 X 7

1 Cassadaigua 20 15 5 102 64 +38 45
2 Xelsis 21 15 6 99 65 +34 45
3 New Sangti 21 11 10 84 90 −6 33
4 Brookspring 21 6 15 69 91 −22 18
5 Highton 21 5 16 71 115 −44 15

Group 7
West Guam 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Darmen 2 5 0 1 1 0 0 0 X 9

Midand 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Free Republics 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 X 2

1 Free Republics 21 18 3 117 76 +41 54
2 Midand 21 11 10 103 81 +22 33
3 Darmen 21 11 10 98 80 +18 33
4 Acapais 20 8 12 71 85 −14 24
5 West Guam 21 4 17 55 122 −67 12

Group 8
Humaliwo 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 2 2 5
Nova Anglicana 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1

United States of Yasser 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 3
Vangaziland 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

1 Nova Anglicana 21 18 3 120 67 +53 54
2 United States of Yasser 21 13 8 101 89 +12 39
3 Vangaziland 21 9 12 82 96 −14 27
4 Holy Nazirealm 20 7 13 80 87 −7 21
5 Humaliwo 21 5 16 70 114 −44 15

Group 9
Drawkland 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Mirfast 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Saintland 0 1 0 0 1 0 2 0 1 5
New Haudenosaunee Confederacy 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 3

1 Drawkland 21 13 8 103 76 +27 39
2 Maklohi Vai 20 12 8 88 70 +18 36
3 Saintland 21 11 10 77 92 −15 33
4 Mirfast 21 8 13 77 89 −12 24
5 New Haudenosaunee Confederacy 21 8 13 72 90 −18 24

Group 10
Oscioru 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
The Sherpa Empire 3 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 X 4

Royal Kingdom of Quebec 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 2
United States of Devonta 1 0 0 0 0 2 0 1 X 4

1 The Sherpa Empire 21 14 7 94 64 +30 42
2 Oscioru 21 11 10 102 98 +4 33
3 United States of Devonta 21 11 10 88 88 0 33
4 Royal Kingdom of Quebec 21 10 11 100 98 +2 30
5 East Apikai 20 6 14 70 106 −36 18

Group 11
Bauscland 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 3 4
Abanhfleft 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 2

Filindostan 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 1 3
Cosumar 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 3 X 5

1 Abanhfleft 21 17 4 110 64 +46 51
2 Bauscland 21 14 7 108 75 +33 42
3 Cosumar 21 11 10 100 102 −2 33
4 The Star Enpire 20 6 14 63 108 −45 18
5 Filindostan 21 4 17 59 91 −32 12

Group 12
Stetzra 1 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 3
Chagall 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Hampton Island 2 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3
Newmanistan 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 2

1 Newmanistan 21 18 3 124 58 +66 54
2 Hampton Island 21 14 7 96 86 +10 42
3 Crystalline Caverns 20 10 10 76 85 −9 30
4 Stetzra 21 7 14 93 114 −21 21
5 Chagall 21 3 18 72 118 −46 9

Group 13
Pripet Socialist Republic 0 1 0 1 0 3 0 2 1 8
Schiltzberg 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1

Valliesta 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 3 5
Liventia 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 2

1 Schiltzberg 21 17 4 109 60 +49 51
2 Liventia 21 13 8 114 82 +32 39
3 Juvencus 20 9 11 78 92 −14 27
4 Pripet Socialist Republic 21 7 14 72 98 −26 21
5 Valliesta 21 6 15 81 122 −41 18

Group 14
West Phoenicia 4 0 1 2 1 0 0 3 0 11
Nevis And Kitts 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2

Hicana 0 1 3 1 0 1 0 1 0 7
Kita-Hinode 0 4 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 6

1 West Phoenicia 21 15 6 107 72 +35 45
2 Kita-Hinode 21 11 10 89 85 +4 33
3 Hicana 21 10 11 104 93 +11 30
4 Nevis And Kitts 21 9 12 79 98 −19 27
5 The Greater Nordics 20 7 13 61 92 −31 21

Group 15
Mezropolis 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 2
Alpine Union 0 1 1 0 0 0 2 0 X 4

Wabijust 0 1 0 0 0 0 2 0 1 4
Anthor 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 6

1 Alpine Union 21 15 6 125 74 +51 45
2 Ethane 20 13 7 121 96 +25 39
3 Anthor 21 10 11 106 101 +5 30
4 Wabijust 21 7 14 75 114 −39 21
5 Mezropolis 21 7 14 83 125 −42 21

Matchday 27:

Group 1
The Wolf Zones 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 3
Sandberg 2 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 X 5

Krossa 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 3 0 5
Deseret and Zion 2 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 4

1 Scootalove City 21 15 6 105 73 +32 45 Q
2 Krossa 22 13 9 118 105 +13 39
3 Sandberg 22 11 11 87 106 −19 33
4 Deseret and Zion 21 8 13 88 95 −7 24
5 The Wolf Zones 22 7 15 83 102 −19 21

Group 2
North Prarie 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 3 0 5
Lycrabon 0 5 0 2 0 0 0 0 X 7

The Autonomous Region of Helsinki 1 3 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 6
Banija 0 0 0 2 0 2 1 1 0 1 7

1 Banija 21 14 7 111 91 +20 42
2 North Prarie 22 13 9 108 87 +21 39
3 Lycrabon 22 13 9 90 88 +2 39
4 East Ares 21 9 12 78 99 −21 27
5 The Autonomous Region of Helsinki 22 5 17 81 103 −22 15

Group 3
Melbergia 0 1 0 0 2 1 0 0 0 4
Ireland Isles 0 0 0 2 0 1 0 0 0 3

South Covello 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 2
Ko-oren 0 3 0 3 1 0 0 0 X 7

1 Ko-oren 21 13 8 95 71 +24 39
2 South Covello 22 13 9 92 74 +18 39
3 USS Monitor 21 11 10 83 94 −11 33
4 Melbergia 22 10 12 91 84 +7 30
5 Ireland Isles 22 7 15 73 111 −38 21

Group 4
God and Country 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 2
Equestrian States 0 1 0 0 1 1 2 0 X 5

St Saratoga 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2
The Imperial Frost Federation 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 X 3

1 Equestrian States 22 13 9 117 74 +43 39 Q
2 New Jarwel 21 13 8 94 81 +13 39 Q

3 God and Country 22 10 12 87 105 −18 30
4 The Imperial Frost Federation 21 9 12 68 84 −16 27
5 St Saratoga 22 9 13 79 101 −22 27

Group 5
Northwest Kalactin 4 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 4 10
Super-Llamaland 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2

Nuevo Caracas 0 0 0 1 0 0 2 0 0 3
Beepee 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 3 X 6

1 Super-Llamaland 22 19 3 127 69 +58 57 Q1
2 Beepee 21 12 9 97 95 +2 36
3 Northwest Kalactin 22 11 11 104 97 +7 33
4 Nuevo Caracas 22 6 16 79 104 −25 18
5 Gloriax 21 6 15 57 99 −42 18

Group 6
Xelsis 0 0 0 2 0 2 0 0 2 6
Brookspring 0 1 1 2 2 1 0 0 X 7

New Sangti 0 0 0 4 0 0 0 1 0 5
Cassadaigua 0 1 0 5 1 2 0 0 X 9

1 Cassadaigua 21 16 5 111 69 +42 48 Q
2 Xelsis 22 15 7 105 72 +33 45 Q

3 New Sangti 22 11 11 89 99 −10 33
4 Brookspring 22 7 15 76 97 −21 21
5 Highton 21 5 16 71 115 −44 15

Group 7
Free Republics 0 0 1 0 0 2 0 0 0 3
West Guam 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Darmen 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1
Acapais 0 0 0 0 0 1 2 0 X 3

1 Free Republics 22 19 3 120 76 +44 57 Q1
2 Midand 21 11 10 103 81 +22 33
3 Darmen 22 11 11 99 83 +16 33
4 Acapais 21 9 12 74 86 −12 27
5 West Guam 22 4 18 55 125 −70 12

Group 8
Vangaziland 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1
Humaliwo 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 2 3

Nova Anglicana 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 6
Holy Nazirealm 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 1 0 0 1 4

1 Nova Anglicana 22 19 3 126 71 +55 57 Q1
2 United States of Yasser 21 13 8 101 89 +12 39 Q

3 Vangaziland 22 9 13 83 99 −16 27
4 Holy Nazirealm 21 7 14 84 93 −9 21
5 Humaliwo 22 6 16 73 115 −42 18

Group 9
New Haudenosaunee Confederacy 2 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 4
Drawkland 0 0 4 0 2 0 1 2 X 9

Mirfast 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3
Maklohi Vai 0 0 1 2 0 2 0 0 X 5

1 Drawkland 22 14 8 112 80 +32 42
2 Maklohi Vai 21 13 8 93 73 +20 39
3 Saintland 21 11 10 77 92 −15 33
4 Mirfast 22 8 14 80 94 −14 24
5 New Haudenosaunee Confederacy 22 8 14 76 99 −23 24

Group 10
United States of Devonta 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 2 0 4
Oscioru 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

The Sherpa Empire 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1
East Apikai 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

1 The Sherpa Empire 22 15 7 95 64 +31 45 Q1
2 United States of Devonta 22 12 10 92 88 +4 36
3 Oscioru 22 11 11 102 102 0 33
4 Royal Kingdom of Quebec 21 10 11 100 98 +2 30
5 East Apikai 21 6 15 70 107 −37 18

Group 11
Cosumar 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 2 0 4
Bauscland 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

Abanhfleft 0 2 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 1 5
The Star Enpire 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 4

1 Abanhfleft 22 18 4 115 68 +47 54 Q1
2 Bauscland 22 14 8 109 79 +30 42
3 Cosumar 22 12 10 104 103 +1 36
4 The Star Enpire 21 6 15 67 113 −46 18
5 Filindostan 21 4 17 59 91 −32 12

Group 12
Newmanistan 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1
Stetzra 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 X 2

Chagall 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 2
Crystalline Caverns 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 1 3

1 Newmanistan 22 18 4 125 60 +65 54 Q1
2 Hampton Island 21 14 7 96 86 +10 42
3 Crystalline Caverns 21 11 10 79 87 −8 33
4 Stetzra 22 8 14 95 115 −20 24
5 Chagall 22 3 19 74 121 −47 9

Group 13
Liventia 0 0 2 5 0 0 0 0 0 7
Pripet Socialist Republic 0 0 0 0 1 3 0 2 0 6

Schiltzberg 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 6
Juvencus 0 1 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 3

1 Schiltzberg 22 18 4 115 63 +52 54 Q1
2 Liventia 22 14 8 121 88 +33 42 Q

3 Juvencus 21 9 12 81 98 −17 27
4 Pripet Socialist Republic 22 7 15 78 105 −27 21
5 Valliesta 21 6 15 81 122 −41 18

Group 14
Kita-Hinode 1 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 3
West Phoenicia 2 3 1 0 2 0 0 0 X 8

Nevis And Kitts 4 1 1 0 0 0 6 1 0 13
The Greater Nordics 0 0 2 0 0 3 0 0 0 5

1 West Phoenicia 22 16 6 115 75 +40 48 Q1
2 Kita-Hinode 22 11 11 92 93 −1 33
3 Hicana 21 10 11 104 93 +11 30
4 Nevis And Kitts 22 10 12 92 103 −11 30
5 The Greater Nordics 21 7 14 66 105 −39 21

Group 15
Anthor 0 2 0 1 0 1 2 0 0 6
Mezropolis 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 1 0 3

Alpine Union 3 1 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 2 0 3 11
Ethane 0 5 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 8

1 Alpine Union 22 16 6 136 82 +54 48 Q
2 Ethane 21 13 8 129 107 +22 39
3 Anthor 22 11 11 112 104 +8 33
4 Wabijust 21 7 14 75 114 −39 21
5 Mezropolis 22 7 15 86 131 −45 21
Last edited by Cassadaigua on Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS Sports’ only World Cup, World Bowl, World Cup of Hockey, World Baseball Classic and International Basketball Championships winner!

(Motorsports, college basketball, and volleyball, too)

Specific Titles: World Cup 50, 51; WBC 14, 16, 19, 50 & 58; WB 8, 22, & 40; WCOH 11 & 39; IBC 13.
Also: CR 40 & 43; CoH 39; Swamp Soccer 4, RTC WC 18 & 19; WVE 6; NSCAA 3, 5 & 9; NSSCRA 7
Runner Up: CoH 40, CR 37, 38 & 41; WB 21, WcoH 8, IBC 12, WBC 13, 15, 47 & 48, DBC 21.
WC Qualified for: 45, 46, 49-61, 67, 79 (DNP WC 69-77), 81-90, 92.
XIII Summer Olympiad: 2nd Most Medals
Hosted: WC 54, 67, 84 & 88; CoH 57 & 73, BoF 47, CR 30, WB 16, WBC 18, 26, 40, 45 & 50, NSCAA, NSCH 1; WLC 7, 30 & 33.

Schiltzberg
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Schiltzberg » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:24 pm

Untitled

You know, when I
Stopped buying rings and all the
Bracelets and things, it’s cuz I
Thought you didn’t care cuz you
Just didn’t wear them anymore,
And that’s what they’re for.

You said that I
Had just abused you, cuz I
Had just refused you to let
Me go unused like all the
Boys who’d amused you in the past;
I won’t be the last.

You see, you said
I didn’t love you because
I’s so above you, but when
You always treat me like you’d
Just barely meet me (It’s a fact!),
How would you react?

You thought that it
Would all be a honeymoon,
But that phase ended soon, and
When we burned a slow ember,
You remembered conveniently
A life without me.

I know it’s not
What you expected, but you
Downright neglected me for
Months; then you rejected me.
Wish you’d respected me then too,
Like I did with you.

Well, I guess that
You’re on your sixth guy now, and
I guess we’ll find out how your
Parents are coy about this
Boy you have brought between their walls.
They aren’t fools at all!

Well, when you said
That you were grounded, I was
Just so confounded because
I just didn’t believe you,
And you did leave me then for good.
Should have known you would.
Fan of: Baseball, Impractical Jokers, U2, Luxembourg, Chicago Cubs, Bob Dylan
Former President of the World Baseball Classic
Winners of World Baseball Classics 33, 35, 36, and 37
Proud Author of the World Baseball Classic History Factbook
Author of Poems, Poems II, and Poems III
Roman Catholic
High School Student
Creative Writer
From Chicago, IL, USA
Fan of NationStates and Jennifer Government
SEND ME A TELEGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The people in my songs are all me."

-- Bob Dylan

Officially NationStates' #1 Dylan Fan

Banija
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2015
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Banija » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:50 pm

This begins the wrap up of a long RP series I had in the World Cup with the Equestrian States. The link provided is where you should look for context, if necessary.
English translations of Banijan Political Titles
Kabaka - King
Luguba - Queen Consort
Sarauniya - Queen Mother
Isebantu - Crown Prince
Omugabe/Omugaba - Prince/Princess
Omulangira/Kyabazinga - Duke/Duchess
Kagere/Kiweewa - Lord/Lady
Katikkiro - Prime Minister
Waziri - Foreign Minister
Lukiiko - Parliament

The scene is set at Mujaguzo Palace. It is a meeting of the Royal Council of the House of Katende- or, by a simpler name, a meeting of the adult members of the Royal Family. These do not happen often, only in times of crisis- and they are indeed in a time of crisis, with the situation in the country going from bad to worse. The Chair of the meeting, of course, is His Majesty, Kabaka Albert III. Also in attendance today are Isebantu Mwanga, Omugabe Basamula, Omulangira Balikudembe, Kagere Asuman, Omugaba Immaculate, Kyabazinga Olivia of Herzegovina, Kyabazinga Aria, Sarauniya Mateke, and Luguba Iriama. The Katikkiro, Matthias Mutebi, was also in attendance.

Kabaka Albert III was angry. He knew that the effort was lost- the war was, indeed, over. The war, instigated by one foolish move after another by the Katikkiro, Matthias Mutebi, had left Banija in a precarious position. The Navy nearly wiped out, the air force basically completely and totally decimated, with the army barely standing. Most naval and air forces were dispatched to the Busoga Islands to defend it from the Equestrian States, and they were wiped out completely. Matthias Mutebi and Hatabu Danso had completely underestimated the power that the Equestrian States would bring to the islands- an overwhelming show of force, with aircraft carriers sending far superior weaponry, both in terms of technology and pure numbers. The Banijans didn't have a chance in hell, and it showed. The deaths numbered in the tens of thousands, and the Kabaka had no choice.

Matthias Mutebi was clearly a danger to this country. The further he went along, he would lead the Banijans to be occupied by the Equestrian States- Banija would not, and could not, get conquered again. The Kabaka knew that he had no choice- eh had to surrender to the Equestrian government, and accept their terms. But first, of course, he needed to make clear who, exactly, would be at the head of the Banijan chain of command, both military and civil. The elected government had to be dissolved- and he had received not only the backing of the Guardian Council, but the support of both the governments of the Commonwealth of Baker Park and the Equestrian States. With the approval of the Royal Council, he had officially signed the Royal Proclamation effecting Governance in Banija- which resulted in the dismissal of the elected government due to emergency measures, with the unanimous support of the Guardian Council and using the ongoing war as justification, as is his role as the Kingdom's Commander-In-Chief.

Almost immediately, his plan went into action. A huge sigh of relief was breathed in Banija- the war coudl finally end. The rain was finally starting to fall again across the country, including in the Busoga Islands themselves, the small, pair of islands where this whole war started in the first place. Foreign aid was allowed to be brought in from everywhere, the Equestrians were occupying the Busoga Islands, and ships were sitting outside of Busukuma harbor. Baker Park had taken over the waters outside of Istria, Banija's biggest port city, and had rendered the remainder of the Banijan Navy essentially useless, with only a taken force outside of Busukuma. Mutebi was gone, but the tough work was about to begin- recovering from this war, establishing rule, law and order, and eventually restoring democratic governance within the country- a system of governance that could ensure that Mutebi's mistakes were never repeated.

"My family," Said Kabaka Albert III. Everyone in the room turned towards Albert III. "Just yesterday, we took over control of the state, via the declaration of total martial law. The elected government has been dismissed, the Lukiiko has been dissolved, and emergency constitutional provisions are now in place. The Guardian Council is now the state's legislature, and now I must appoint a cabinet, that answers to me and me alone. Many of you in this room will join this cabinet- it simply makes sense. However, we will draw from outside of this room too, for a multitude of reasons. For one, the entire government shouldn't only be based on heriditary traits. Secondly, we have many experts that we can draw on to make a technocratic government, one that will be important to establish legitimacy in the country, especially in the Aksum region, where Matthias Mutebi found his own home base."

Everyone simply looked at him. The mood in the room was hollow. Who liked to lose a war? "Your Majesty," Began Isebantu Mwanga, who was first in line to the throne. "This war is lost. We have done what we could haev done. Even though action could have, and should have been taken earlier against Mutebi-" and he was interrupted, for the gasps that went across the room. Directly challenging the Kabaka, in his own house, like that? But Mwanga, after Albert III simply nodded, continued. "what is done, is done. We have made the right choice here, before things could've gotten worse. Many are dead on the islands already, and the region could be lost. Mutebi will pay the price personally for the trouble that he has caused, for the foolish moves that have endangered the Banijan people. Fortunately, we have now taken over the country, and now we can begin negotiations with Her Royal Highness, Omugaba Candace of the Equestrian States."

"Mwanga, have they sent your office their offered terms of surrender?" Said Omugaba Immaculate, Mwanga's younger sister. She asked him this question because, as is Banijan tradition, Banija's foreign minister role falls to the Isebantu when he is of age. "Either Baker Park or the Equestrian States?"

"Immaculate, they have sent the terms of surrender." Said Isebantu Mwanga. "There are number of things that they want us to do. First, of course, they want Matthias Mutebi to be punished- and with our own opposition to him, we are going to be the people responsible for delivering it. Constitutionally, of course, the decision will go to the Guardian Council, though of course Omugaba Basamula has our update on how that will go,. Secondly, they want reparations to Harmony International for the sunken ship, plus 2 million NSDs for the families of each person on that ship who died- irionically, 4 of those people were Banijan citizens. That will cost around 500 million NSDs, with 250 million payable to Harmony International, and the other 250 million paid to a fund set up for each family. Of course, two terms of surrender that are fair, considering what Matthias Mutebi led us into."

"There is, however, more that we must accept. We are to recognize the claims for independence by the Busoga Islands- which is, of course, quite the pill to swallow. It is a tough pill to swallow- the islands have been part of this great nation, a great nation-state, for many years. However, it is our opinion that, after the events of the last few years with the Mutebi ministry, that continued support for the union, is essentially, dead on the islands. It was a traumatizing experience for them- the lengths that, from their POV, Busukuma went to ensure that foreign aid did not flow through to the Busoga Islands. Whether or not you agree to that narrative, that is, indeed, the narrative. We'd imagine around 70 to 75% of the country would vote for independence? Support for the union is not only a dying breed, is quickly becoming a dead breed. It is not something that is preferred, but it is a consequence of war."

The room all sat in silence. Those were tough words- the islands have been in the country for over 200 years, and they would be the family that, ultimately, might be remembered for the loss of the islands. This weighed heavily on Kabaka Albert III- who seemed to think about legacy quite a bit. Of course, he was the Kabaka, and ultimately, he was responsible for Banija's foreign affairs. The war unfolded in a strange way, one where the Kabaka couldn't exercise his own control, like he usually could, in a situation like this- something that would have to be addressed, long-term, by the Guardian Council. However, they understood that this was the only way. The Kabaka then rose, to speak.

"This is the only way." Said Kabaka Albert III. "I understand where we are- these acts were done in the name of the country, and, subsequently, this is what happens. The Busoga Islands won't join back- certainly not now, and we have not the military capacity to make that happen, even if we wanted to. You saw the scenes on the islands when the Equestrians arrived- Banijan flags being burned, Islander flags being brought up, Ebrahim Razav telling cheering crowds that the islands will be sovereign... This is something that we must accept. We will make moves to protect the Kasanke on the islands, of course, and treaties must be established- but the Islands will be free."

The room was somber. Kabaka Albert III looked around, and with a heavy sigh, looked at his son, Mwanga. "My son, where shall we surrender? Tell them we accept the terms." There was no need for a debate. He was the King, and while nobody liked giving the islands for eternity, they all understood how dire the situation was.

"Your Majesty, we'll head out to the aircraft carrier stationed at the Busukuma Harbor. You'll have to sign it personally, twice- both in your role as the Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces, and in your role as the country's head of state." Replied Isebantu Mwanga. After the Kabaka nodded, and they all sat in silence for 5 minutes, the Kabaka rose, and so did the rest of the room, and he dismissed them all, one by one. Each member left the room, with Albert III being the last one there. He stood, staring, thinking about his legacy crumbling, as he finally left the room, and went to bed.
Former champion of quite a few things. Former President of even more things.
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince
Waziri = Foreign Minister
Katikkiro = Prime Minister
Omugabe/Omugaba= Prince/Princess
Banija Domestic Sports | Map of Banija
NSCF 14 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria), NSCF 17 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria), NSCF 19 CHAMPIONS(Northern Moravica), NSCF 21 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria)
Sporting World Cup 8. WBCs 47 & 51. Di Bradini Cup 47. World Cup 86. IBC 30, 31, 32, 33. National Trophy Cabinet.
Does your country need public transit? Contact the RTC!
If you see this, assume you have an embassy in my country and we have an embassy in yours!

Beepee
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 20, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Beepee » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:02 pm

Match Day 25
Super-Llamaland 1 0 0 0 3 6 0 4 0 14
Beepee 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

An embarrassment, that's the only word available to describe the teams performance today.   Homer Unn was accused of being delusional as after stating "The game was closer than the score indicated".

Match Day 26
Bye

Following Match Day 25's Disaster, Beepee boss Homer Unn took the squad to to a nunnery, where they learned about the clothes of the nuns. following the visit "Winning is habit.  Unfortunately, so is losing.”

Match Day 27
Nuevo Caracas 0 0 0 1 0 0 2 0 0 3
Beepee 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 3 X 6

Beepee's day of rest appeared to assist as they ended up running out comfortable winners over the Caraquenses.

Heading into the last three matches of the group stage, Beepee sits in second place.  However, Beepee are likely to need to win all three matches to maintain against the strong Kalactin team.

Hicanans in Exile
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 26, 2016

Postby Hicanans in Exile » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:17 pm

Desperate times called for desperate measures. And, with Alex Cameron turning to Johan Velasquez as a new, better relief ace rather than the struggling Nicolas Vasco, the Phoenixes on the brink of a playoffs appearance (just a half-game behind Kita-Hinode with three games to play and the superior run differential), and (most importantly) Olivier Valdez inexplicably uncovering him as a Miklandian sleeper agent, times were desperate indeed.

That was why he was calling a hitman - on his own dime. If Miklandia knew he'd failed this badly, he would never get a position with their intelligence services or on their (admittedly inferior) baseball team. And if a dugout full of thirty angry Hicañan patriots heard of his true identity, he couldn't even promise himself he'd leave the WBC alive. No - this was the only way.

"Who's the target?" The hitman snapped him back to reality.

"Olivier Valdez. Second baseman for the Bartolomé Bombers. I know exactly where he'll be."

"I'm an AC fan. That'll be no problem." Vasco handed him the money. "Thanks."

As he left, though, the hitman called out to him. "You're the Miklandian sleeper, aren't you? I've heard a lot about you. A lot. Don't worry - I'll ice Valdez for you." Who else knew?
THE SOCIETY OF HICAÑANS ABROAD • La Sociedad de Hicaños en el Exterior
Leader: ??? • Capital: An Office In Nikcoro • Population: ~3500

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2018

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:59 am

Mingma Al Ali was his usual reliable self, pitching 7 innings and giving up only 1 run. The bullpen and the offense were not doing so hot. Zhuang gave up a run in the 8th and Das gave up two in the 9th, giving Quebec a 4 to 1 victory.

A few players jokingly blamed Nawang Gurung's doting mother for overfeeding them and making them sluggish on the base paths. Mrs. Gurung had invited several of the players to her home and stuffed them full of naan, tandoori chicken, rice, and various kinds of chutney.

In the 2nd game of the home-stand, Ghang Tharkay also pitched 7 innings and gave up 1 run -- but this time the bats woke up, Zhuang had a better day, and it was Lakpa Fang pitching the 9th instead of Sunil Das.

Later that night, Nawang Gurung's mother bade him a tearful farewell and insisted that he take several large containers of food that she had made, to be sure he ate properly while he was traveling. "Mom, I can buy food in East Apikai when I get there," Nawang told her, but it was no use. He didn't see what he was going to do with so much food, but he took it anyway because she wouldn't have it any other way.

The surplus food wound up coming in handy on the plane: When Luochong Zhuang's talk about the biology of garden snails got boring, Gurung shut him up by offering him a container of vindaloo.

Hanyi Yang was not the most reliable pitcher, but when he had a good day, he could be really great. In East Apikai, he had a good day, pitching a complete game shut out to give the Sherpa national team a 1-0 win and clinch their spot at the top of Group 10.

After the game, he and Dachhiri Chao, who had scored the game's only run, went carousing around the clubhouse swigging baijiu and hollering "Gan bei! Gan bei!"

Dinesh Mohn smiled and let Chao pour him a toast. It was a good thing they had a day off when they returned to Lukla-Namche, and it was a good thing that he wasn't planning to put Yang or Chao in the starting line-up. It occurred to him that he ought to make sure Ihawa and Sedhai weren't getting equally sloshed. Ihawa usually didn't, probably because he didn't want to find out what would happen if he tried working magic while he was black-out drunk. Sedhai wasn't much of a party-animal, but he was a connoisseur of alcoholic beverages, and that meant he had to sample all the drinks -- a sip from Hanyi Yang's bottle of Moutai, a swig of the champagne that Debashish Morrison was passing around, a shot of Tashi Siedler's schnapps, a can of Apikaian beer from the case that Dorjee Sherpa had bought for the team, and so forth and so on... It was a good thing they had that day off before their next game so he would have time to sleep it off.

༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.
Alternate IC names: Sherpaland, Pharak

Ko-oren
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ko-oren » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:05 am

Now or Never!

It's do or die time. The Dragonflies have three games left to qualify for the Classic, and they're currently top of the table. At the start, the team performed more or less as expected, and was placed in the middle of the group. Then, after a few good results, it looked like the NT would coast on through before everything came crashing down. After a great victory over South Covello, the Dragonflies are once again in first with three games left, and arguably the best chance of reaching the Round of 32.

South Covello is second with just two games left to play, which means they can reach a total number of 15 wins. Ko-oren has three to go and could still land 16 wins. USS Monitor will have to put in some work, but technically could still get to 14 wins and upset either Ko-oren or South Covello. Two of these three teams will advance, but we're just not sure yet which ones.

We have played our remaining opponents five times, and this is how we went:
home vs Melbergia - current record against them: 3-2. The Melbergia games include no blowouts, shutouts, or anything. These games have been fairly straightforward, with a slight advantage to the Green and Blue. The first three games against them resulted in Ko-oren wins, but Melbergia have since won two straight against us.

away at USS Monitor - current record against them: 2-3. USS Monitor is the only team we have a losing record against: even the much higher ranked South Covello have a bad record against us (4-2). Seeing as USS Monitor will have to fight tooth and nail against all of their final three opponents, this will be the hardest game left on our schedule by a huge margin. Worst point was easily the 9-1 loss.

home vs Ireland Isles - current record against them: 4-1. The Ireland Isles are the easiest opponent, and have not had a great answer to our play across the entire group phase - until they shut us out for a 4-0 win. The other games include a 15-4 win and a 9-0 win. The final game of the group stage should, on paper, be a comfortable win which might just push us to first place again.

That said, Group 3 is very competitive. The top teams don't break a .667% win percentage, and even the worst team doesn't sink below .333%. This pattern is repeated throughout the rest of the tournament, but it's pretty rare that we don't even have one team set to advance. There are only two other groups where this occurs, groups 2 and 9. On the other hand, only a few groups have a huge outlier at the top, teams that win more than 75% of their games: Super-Llamaland, Nova Anglicana and the Free Republics have 19 victories in 22 games! Below that, Newmanistan, Schiltzberg and Abanhfleft have 18.

Ko-oren Team for the final 3 games:
vs Melbergia: Kijonori Nakama to pitch
at USS Monitor: Mochiyoshi Doi to pitch
vs Ireland Isles: Tsunehisa Kumagaya to pitch

The University of Schemerdrecht has pledged to send a package of books to the USS Monitor team, on topics ranging from fertilisers (which had several breakthroughs in the early 1900s) to meteorology and hygiene (where several important discoveries were made in the late 19th century on bacteria and the importance of antiseptic medical procedures) - sorry, no books on warfare, for Ko-oren preaches pacifism and does not have an army.
WCC and WCOH President and NS Sports' only WC, WBC, WB, WCOH, IBC, RUWC, Test Cricket, ODI, and T20 loser!

Trigramme: KOR - Demonym: Ko-orenite - Population: 27.270.096
Map - Regions - Spreadsheets - Domestic Sports Newswires - Factbooks
Champions 1x World Cup - 1x CoH - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 4x World Bowl - 1x IBC - 4x RUWC - 3x RLWC - 2x T20 WC - 1x AODICC - 2x ARWC - 1x FHWC - 1x HWC - 1x Beach Cup
Runners-up 1x World Cup - 3x CAFA - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 3x World Bowl - 1x WCoH - 4x IBC - 2x RUWC - 1x GCF Test Cricket - 1x ODI WT - 2x T20 WC - 1x FraterniT20 - 1x WLC - 1x FHWC
Organisation & Hosting 2x WCC President - 1x WCOH President / 1x BoF - 1x CAFA - 1x World Bowl - 1x WCOH - 2x RUWC - 1x ODI WT - 1x T20 WC - 1x FraterniT20 - 1x ARWC - 1x FHWC - (defunct) IRLCC, BCCC, Champions Bowl

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Founded: Jan 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:53 am

OOC: Sorry for the lack of RPs so far. Just finished exams yesterday and have a brief respite before my end-of-term commitments start to kick in.

Lumako Kurukapai provides a review of qualifying to this point, and of the Lumai's performance in the last five games
Last edited by Maklohi Vai on Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"For the glory of our people, we govern our nation freely. For the glory of Polynesia, we help and strengthen our friends. For the glory of the earth, we do not destroy what it has bestowed upon us."
Demonym: Vaian
-Kamanakai Oa'a Pani, first president of Maklohi Vai
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Hosted: MVBT 1; WBC 27; Friendly Cups 7, 9; (co-) NSCAA 5
Former President, WBC; WBC Councillor
Senator Giandomenico Abruzzi, Workers Party of Galatea
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator
Beto Goncalves, Chair, CTA
Abraham Kamassi, Chair, Labour Party of Elizia
President of Calaverde Eduardo Bustamante; Leader, LDP
President of Baltonia Dovydas Kanarigis; Leader, LDP
President of Aurentina Wulukuno Porunalakai; Leader, Progress Coa.

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2005
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Newmanistan » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:18 am

THE ROCKET REPORT

AWAITING THE PLAYOFFS

By Brianne Henry,

The group stage for World Baseball Classic 43 is almost over, and pretty soon we can expect to see the Rockets play a competitive series. Group play has panned out much how it was expected, with the team being able to dominate the group (or so it appeared). There can be some eyebrows and mild concern over the team’s 3-3 record against Hampton Island at this point. Not to slight the Golden Bears, but that was the one team that seemed as though they could pose a threat to us, and we did not even with that series. The rest of the group was a cakewalk, though a recent loss to Stetzra spoiled the undefeated record against nations not named Hampton Island. The question is, how good is this team? 18-4 is a great overall record, but is it intimidating to other great teams when you dig deeper and see they are 3-3 against a decent (but not great) side, and 15-1 against three unranked nations that never provided any media coverage?

I was curious to see how the playoffs would look, and this is skewed heavily on the fact that some teams have played 21 games and others, 22 games. It’s not meant to be an exact science proposition, but to look at how the playoffs might pan out. As of right now, the group winners, would be ordered like this:

1) Super-Llamaland (19-3, +58)
2) Nova Anglicana (19-3, +55)
3) Free Republics (19-3, +44)
4) Newmanistan (18-4, +65)
5) Abanhfleft (18-4, +47)
6) Schiltzberg (18-4, +42)
7) Cassadaigua (16-5, +42)
8) Alpine Union (16-6, +54)
9) West Phoenicia (16-6, +40)
10) Scootalove City (15-6, +32)
11) The Sherpa Empire (15-7, +31)
12) Banija (14-7, +20)
13) Drawkland (14-8, +42)
14) Ko-oren (13-8, +24)
15) Equestrian States (13-9, +43)

16) (Best 2nd place team)- Xelsis (15-7, +33).

Right away, if you know anything about brackets, you notice that “1" and “4". Super-Llamaland could be an opponent a little earlier then we would like them to be. Although that would come in the semi-final, there could be benefit to rooting for Nova Anglicana to jump into that “1" spot. After all, we know that Nova Anglicana will choke at some point, given their history. Perhaps a nation like Xelsis, a first time nation showing a lot of ability that’s pretty much been perfect other then head to heads with Cassadaigua. Speaking of Cassadaigua, they could end up playing Scootalove City very early, which would be a battle between the #2 and #3 ranked teams before the tournament began. Though to get a good look at how the playoffs might pan out, let’s look at seeds 17-32, as of right now.

17) Hampton Island (14-7, +10)
18) Liventia (14-8, +33)
19) Bauscland (14-8, +30)
20) Ethane (13-8, +22)
21) Maklohi Vai (13-8, +20)
22) New Jarwel (13-8, +13)
23) United States of Yasser (13-8, +12)
24) North Prarie (13-9, +21)
25) South Covello (13-9, +18)
26) Krossa (13-9, +13)
27) Lycrabon (13-9, +2)
28) Beepee (12-9, +2)
29) United States Of Devonta (12-10, +4)
30) Cosumar (12-10, +1)
31) Midand (11-10, +22)
32) Kita-Hinode (11-11, -1)

As we can see right away, things are so close between seeds 17-27, that this kind of analysis can seem pointless, but what we’re really looking at with this is to see how things project with the Rockets, and not to pick exact matchups. Should Newmanistan maintain their #4-seed, they get Devonta in the first round, a nation known more for soccer, and in baseball, have the reputation of making the playoffs and then losing early. It’s the type of team that Newmanistan should me able to handle, as would be the case with Cosumar and Kita-Hinode. Midand might be the nation at the back here that no one wants to play, as the Doggos have been playing better as the tournament has gone on.

The Rockets would then meet the winner of the 13-20 series, with right now would be a fascinating series between Drawkland and Ethane. Those two have some history with one another. Perhaps that would not be that bad, if they focus so much on knocking each other out, they may feel that have accomplished everything and not be ready to up their game against us. It could be anyone in that series, and it shows that the Rockets would likely get a nation that had a tough battle to win their group (#13), or a sold, but not one of the best, second place teams.

Looming in the next round would potentially be Abanhfleft. They are having probably the best qualifying run they have ever had in this. They should be fine to advance to this point, and then would set up an interesting series between us and them. Meanwhile, Super-Llamaland if they stayed in the #1 slot, would have a tough quarterfinal match, too. What I take from this, is that the road will tough for the top teams until the quarterfinals, but once there, it could be anyone’s Classic. Once we’re down to eight teams, this is going to be very entertaining. Invariably, one or two of the top teams likely won’t get that far, and the Rockets need to make sure they aren’t outed early.
Last edited by Newmanistan on Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Six-time World Baseball Classic Champions
Now just here to run NSSCRA. Thank you to the community for all the fun in other sports.
NEWMANISTAN SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS:
CHAMPIONSHIPS: DBC 4; 27th BoF; CoH 34, 36, & 37; Oxen Cup 12; WBC 10, 12, 15, 17, 41, & 43; IBC 4, 5, & 29; CE 26; WLC 1
Runner Up: DBC 5 & 6; Oxen Cup 6; WBC 7,9 11, 14, & 45; IBC 1; WB 4, 6 & 34; WLC 2 & 3
World Cups qualified for: 46, 48 (R of 16), 49, 50, 54
Hosted: WORLD CUP 49, WB 1, 2, 5, & 35; WBC 8, 11, 14, 19, 38, 44, & 46; CoH 33, 35, & 39; CE 25, WLC 2, 4 & 5; WCoH 10, IBC 24, NSSCRA, Multiple NSCAA Basketball Tournaments, and a horse racing series

Free Republics
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republics » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:09 pm

Sporting World

NRWC Fires Executive Over Wife's Online Activism
by: Sharon Sanchez

The New Republican Wrestling Conglomerate terminated the employment of Fabien Beriault yesterday after Christian Republicans Exposing Evil People (CREEP) discovered that his wife Victoria Simpson-Beriault is an online activist who criticizes Christian extremism. The move comes just days after the NRWC held its Greatest Battle Royal event in Saintland's Royal Stadium. Mr. Beriault was reportedly their Senior Vice President for Foreign Expansion and the exposure of his wife's "Christophobic" activism apparently jeopardized his ability to continue as an effective negotiator of lucrative deals in Christian theocracies.

National Organization for Men President Koby Porteus has condemned the decision to fire Mr. Beriault as "sexist discrimination" and has since organized a popular hashtag on the social media platform Twotter called #BoycottWrestling. Mr. Porteus told Sporting World that "It is fundamentally unacceptable for a corporation to fire a man over his wife's actions. The National Organization for Men rejects the sexist notion that men are responsible for controlling what their wives say and we condemn any discrimination against men on the basis of whom their wives are. We urge our members and everybody else who agrees that 'Men Are People Too' to #BoycottWrestling until such time as the New Republican Wrestling Conglomerate apologizes for their unjust firing and offers Mr. Beriault his job back."

According to Mrs. Simpson-Beriault, Christian extremists have also been harassing her brother and many of her friends since CREEP published their story. Simpson's Family Restaurant in East Point, Orlandiana, which is owned by Mrs. Simpson-Beriault's brother, put out a statement stating that "Controversial online activist Victoria Simpson-Beriault, whose recent actions have thrown our family into a state of chaos, is not and has never been associated with Simpson's Family Restaurant. While Mrs. Simpson-Beriault is our owner's sister, she is her own woman and is responsible for defending her own views. Simpson's Family Restaurant has always been a restaurant that welcomes people of all faiths and all ideologies and we intend to remain a welcoming place for all in the future."

Various bloggers associated with CREEP and other related radical Christian web sites have complained that they are facing a "targeted harassment campaign" on Twotter for engaging in and supporting this fairly successful online harassment campaign against a critic of radical Christianity. I am not sympathetic to them in the slightest as the people posting their home addresses and the phone numbers of their relatives on Twotter and sending them lots of twots condemning their behavior are just giving these creeps a taste of their own medicine. While Sporting World Magazine does not endorse NOM's #BoycottWrestling campaign, we call upon the New Republican Wrestling Conglomerate to reconsider its act of submission to the kinds of extremists who dragged our Federation into an extremely bloody multi-regional war just 9 years ago and we encourage other sports organizations in the Free Republics to think twice before they give in to future online harassment campaigns.

In related news, the Republican National Baseball Team has condemned the NRWC's actions and Sporting World can confirm that many players on the team, including all of the women, will be standing for the National Anthem with their mouths taped shut tonight before tonight's final home game against Darmen. Other players will reportedly be wearing NOM's official #BoycottWrestling shirts, which will be on sale at all of the souvenir stands in Memorial Park as part of the National Baseball Team's new Stand Up to Sexism campaign. All fans attending the game will also receive a free Stand Up to Sexism shirt. While I am not a baseball fan and I only know that the team is 19-3 because everybody else in the Sporting World office won't shut up about it, I applaud baseball for taking a stand against the latest outbreak of bigotry in the Free Republics.

Sharon Sanchez is Sporting World's professional wrestling correspondent. A lifelong professional wrestling fan, Sharon's favorite wrestler has always been the legendary Nova Hellstrom-Hancock and she followed in her idol's footsteps by playing girls soccer at Petrograd Christian School and attending Plymouth Republic University's journalism school, which she recently graduated from. She was ecstatic when she met her hero at a career fair on campus and was offered a job at Sporting World. Due to her extensive knowledge of professional wrestling, she was assigned to cover the sport for Sporting World.
Why I left NS Sports
World Cup 85 Champions
1st: DBC 28, X Winter Olympics, Independents Cup 4, CoH 66, WBC 46, World Bowl XXXVIII, World Cup 85
2nd: World Cup 68, DBC 27, U15WC 8, UWCFA Gold Cup I, BoI 15, 2nd Imperial Chap Olympiad, NSCF 11
Host: World Cups 68 & 81, CoH 58, Games of XIII Olympiad, X Winter Olympics, World Bowls XXII, XXXI & XXXVIII, WBCs 42 & 46, RUWC 25
Current Senior Consul: Nova Hellstrom-Hancock (Golden Age)
Current Junior Consul: Samuel Izmailov (Nat-Gre)
Demonym: Republican
Trigram: FFR
Official Nation Name: Federation of Free Republics
Stop Biden: Vote Trump!

Hampton Island
Envoy

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hampton Island » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:17 pm

Hampton Island Sports Brief

Golden Bears Qualify For Playoffs

For the first time ever, Hampton Island has qualified for the playoffs, which are played in Cassadaigua. After two Classic’s of mediocre baseball, the Golden Bears have finally done enough to advance. They have shown a lot of maturity this season, and have defeated Newmanistan on three occasions. They are 14-7 overall, and in fact have one of the better second place records at this time. It has not always been pretty, the wins over the Rockets, coupled with playing good enough against the rest of the group which ended up being pretty non-competitive, is why we are here. This is also the first time that any team from Hampton Island in any sport has gone on to the playoffs.

“We were very hopeful about advancing,” Larry Huckston told us, “The format was pretty good for us. Our last two efforts where we did not make the playoffs weren’t good for nothing, they got us into the second pot with a lot of groups. From there, we took care of business, and then started getting better results against the Rockets, too.” Huckston feels the team could surprise in the playoffs, “We’re more battle tested then people realize. We’ve held our own against a five-time champion in this group and are going to be feeling pretty confident once the playoffs begin. We want to do more then just make them.” The team the Golden Bears play in the playoffs is not right now, but we are glad to be able to go there.

The playoffs are held in the nation of Cassadaigua, a female-dominated society who might remember some of the sexist quotes of our old manager. Hopefully, the fans will realize that said manager is no longer part of the team.
Campionato Esportiva 28 Champions
Two-time World Cup Qualifier (85, 86)
NSSCRA Also-rans

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:27 pm

TDDROH News

Government forgets to pay it's Internet bill

Entire Derpian government forgot to pay Internet bill, Dpt of Public internet shuts off service for nation.

As Game Day one of the Scootalove Unicorns approached, no one was able to watch it for the nation's senate forgot to pay the Internet bill.

"I have no Idea how this happened." - Gavin Free, Head Chair Of Senate.

People at the games reportedly told people the scores, but TDDROH Sports chat was unable to report on them beacuse of the aforementioned reasons.

We are now in Game Day 27, and just now TDDROH Sports chat can report on game days.

North Prarie
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:56 pm

THE STONEBRIDGE TIMES QUICK BRIEF

NORTH PRARIE ON THE CUSP OF PLAYOFF QUALIFYING

North Prarie is on the cusp of qualifying for the playoffs of the World Baseball Classic, the international championship for the Prarie's most beloved sport ; baseball
Even though young prodigy Israel Mendoza announced at the start of the Classic that he would play on the Midandian team, the Blue and Gold have been consistent throughout the classic, responding to bad streaks with good wins. Now, it's pretty hard for our boys to not qualify, as they would have to lose both of their games by wide margins to be surpassed by Kita-Hinode. Currently, our boys sit at 24th in the whole Classic, which means that should they stay put they would face world number 7 West Phonecia.
The Prarieans play their last home game of the Classic tonight against Banija at Prariean Airlines Field. Manager Mark Willis confirmed that he would be putting out his top squad against the Banijans, and that he would start rotation number 5 and veteran Logan Violet. This gives North Prarie the chance to pitch number one Lucas Jackson on 6 days rest against their Round of 32 opponent, as long as they make it that far.
On Matchday 29, North Prarie faces group bottom Helsinki, and Willis said he would keep on schedule for that game, throwing Jaime Greta. However, if the Prarieans win their game against Banija, Willis will probably put out a less skilled lineup, giving backups the nod for a game that won't matter much.
Finally, on the last match day we have a bye, which should give our players time to have fun and watch a game that might give North Prarie the group title, the Lycrabon v Banija game.
In other news for the team, the NPSC confirmed that they will attempt to get a jersey update from Filindostan's No Nonsense Sportswear, who currently supplies the teams' uniforms. But if NNS can't take the order, they will go to local manufacturer Merrida Sportswear, who is looking to get technology updates from foreign companies. Merrida currently supplies the Stetzran and Valliestan baseball team kits, and it was leaked to the Times that Northwest Kalactin will not look for an update from NNS and opt for jerseys from Merrida.
Anyways, lets' hope that we make it through! Go Prarie!
North Prarie. Prarie. Proud TSPer. DemSoc.
Hosting Experience
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments
Round of 16 at Handball World Cup 20
Women's Hockey Round of 16 at Prescott Winter Olympics 13
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament Champions

Prariean Airlines-Pompeii Industries Luxury Cars-Phoenix Luxury Hotels (V2 Coming Soon)-Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport-Embassy Program
SBT BottomLine-President Valieant welcomes first child Pax, Social Democrats gain big wins in Parliament elections, Lions win NPBL, Cavaliers win Prarie Hockey Cup, NPFA announces slow move away from world affairs

Union of Socialist Alpine Republics
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Socialist Alpine Republics » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:11 pm

The Alpine Union wins 3 in a row!

Ethane - (NAP) After losing 5-3 on matchday 24 against Anthor, the Alpines won 3 games in a row! The Bisons beat Wabijust 7-1 in Turakerepes and Zvonimir Hajrovic (3-1) was the winning pitcher. Then the Alpine Union beat Mezropolis 4-2 in Finley Park in Oglethorpe, Tyler Floyd (5-1) got the decision and Genevieve McGowan (0-1-8) got her 8th save. Finally, the Alpines travelled to Ethane on matchday 27 to play against the Red Kites. Rusty Castillo (4-0) was the starting pitcher for the Reprezentacja Alpejski.

Wilton Jimenez was batting first and he hitted a single. He stole the 2nd base. Kevin McNeill was flied out, Jimenez stayed at 2nd base. Nate O'Flaherty walked. With two men on the bases, Travis Layne hitted an homerun and the score was 3-0 Alpine Union! Jared Hanson was batting first in the top 2nd inning and he hitted a single. Rusty Castillo striked out. Wilton Jimenez hitted an optionnal. Kevin McNeill hitted a double, Jimenez scored from the 1st base and the score was 4-0 Bisons! Jeremiah Wheeler was batting first for the Red kites in the bottom 2nd inning and he hitted a double. Lucas Jaile hitted a single, Wheeler advanced to 3rd base. Gregory Foster hitted a double, Wheeler scored, Jaile advanced to 3rd base. Oliver Curtley was flied out, players on bases didn't move. Benjamin Lynch walked. The bases are loaded for Philip Lewis but he striked out. The bases are loaded again for Randy Perry and with 1 ball and two strikes, he hitted a grand slam and Ethane took a 5-4 lead. Shane Kowalczyk comes to the mound for the Bisons and it's the first time in this WBC the long relief pitcher is used by the Alpine Union.

The Red Kites added another point in the bottom 6th inning when Gregory Foster hitted a double that sent Jeremiah Wheeler to the plate and the Alpines were losing 6-4. Zlatan Belec was batting first in the top 8th inning and he hitted a double. Esmeralda Sanchez hitted a single, Belec advanced to the 3rd base. Nick Riefenhauser hitted a sacrifice fly, Belec scored, Sanchez didn't move. Jared Hanson hitted a single, Sanchez advanced to the 2nd base. Pinch hitter Tyson Lindsey was batting instead of Shane Kowalczyk and he hitted a double, Sanchez scored and the game was tied at 6-6!

We're in extra innings and Nate O'Flaherty was batting first in the 12th inning. O'Flaherty hitted a double. Travis Layne was flied out. Zlatan Belec hitted a two runs homerun and the Bisons took the lead 8-6! But the Red Kites didn't say their last word and Joseph Sutton was batting first in the bottom 12th inning but he was flied out. Leigh Stinton followed with a single. Jeremiah Wheeler hitted a double, Stinton advanced to the 3rd base. Lucas Jaile striked out. Gregory Foster hitted a single, Stinton scored, Wheeler advanced to the 3rd base. Oliver Curtley was at bat and he hitted a double, Wheeler scored, Foster tried to score from the 1st base but he was ruled out at the plate and the game is tied again, at 8-8.

In the top 14th inning, Kevin McNeill was batting first and he hitted a single. Nate O'Flaherty hitted a double, McNeill advanced to the 3rd base. Travis Layne hitted a sacrifice fly, McNeill scored, O'Flaherty stayed at 2nd base. Zlatan Belec follows with a two runs homerun, his second of the day, and the Alpine Union are leading 11-8! This is the final score, the Bisons have won 11-8 and the winning pitcher is 21 years old Keegan McGranahan (1-0-0)!

The Alpine Union stands in 1st place in group 15 with 48 points in 22 games. Ethane are 2nd with 39 points in 21 games. The Alpines are qualified for the playoffs and they're sure to finish in 1st place in group 15! Why? Because if the Alpines lose all their remaining games and Ethane wins all of theirs, we'll have a tie in group 15 and the tiebraker is head to head results. The Bisons have swept their 6 games series against Ethane! Now that the Reprezentacja Alpejski is sure to finnish 1st in group 15, they will play for a better seeding. The Alpines don't play on matchday 28, then they will recieve Anthor at home at the Houser Stadium in Waddington and, on the final day, they will travel to Wabijust. The Alpine Union is 2-3 against Anthor in this WBC.
Ranks:
Hockey: 15th | American Football: 8th | Baseball: 10th | Association Football: 65th | Rugby Union: 23rd

Champions: World Bowl XXXII
Runner Up: WCoH 36
3rd Place:
4th Place: WJHC 12, Independents Cup 4, Handball World Cup 21

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015

Postby USS Monitor » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:07 pm

Journal of George Geer, July 5:

We are in South Covello today. We lost and I am exhausted, but what an exciting game! We were tied at 3 runs, and it took 12 innings to break the tie. Even though we lost, it means a lot that a team of South Covello's caliber has so much difficulty beating us.

Stodder bought a two-way radio to bring back to the 19th century for study. It is a fascinating device, which allows sound to be transmitted over great distances without the use of telegraph wires.

July 7:

Melbergia is becoming weirdly familiar, and I will miss it when this tournament is over. We played into extra innings again for the 2nd game in a row, and it was 4-3 again, but this time we won.

I learned today that the University of Schemerdrecht in Ko-oren is putting together a collection of books for us, to share their knowledge of agriculture and medicine. It is very kind of them to help us. It would seem that we have earned Ko-oren's respect. The Ko-orenites are good men, and their country would make a most valuable ally if our friendship with them continues to grow.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.

Xelsis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 25, 2016
Corporate Bordello

Postby Xelsis » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:15 pm

Entez Sporting Network-WBC Special
Xelsis qualifies for playoffs, but pitching woes worry

Taking one game and losing another officially qualified the Xelsis Lightning for the playoffs of the World Baseball Classic in their first-ever appearance, but while celebrations are in full swing nationally, among many fans, the reaction is much more muted, as troublesome tendencies seem to be emerging.

A Group championship is almost, but not quite, out of the question now, requiring Xelsis to win out and Cassdaigua to lose out, an unlikely scenario. The loss to Brookspring will negatively effect Xelsian seedings, especially with the betting line favoring Cassdaigua in their next match and a tough one against the New Sangti Indios to follow, but regardless of seeding, clear issues are emerging. As we spoke on in our last broadcast, pitching is increasingly looking like an issue on the pitching-focused Xelsian team, and worst fears are being realized. Coming into their game with Xelsis, the Highton Islands national team had gotten essentially nowhere in the tournament, and were averaging 3.25 runs a game, and the stage seemed prime for a shutout or something close, with Xelsian pitching allowing 2.95 a game, with most of those runs coming against much stronger lineups. Instead, the Islanders scored six, and only some lucky hitting in the fourth inning on a time that went cold and failed to score for the rest of the game allowed a win. Against the Brookspring Kiwis, scoring only 3.3 runs/game, seven were allowed, and even a surprising offensive effort couldn't snatch victory.

Harlo's outing against the Highton Islands was not particularly bad, as the short-innings starter made it through six innings with two runs allowed, a solid enough effort, if well below his early performance. The bullpen, however, with Stevens being pulled for Rolon, Rolon for Deachrist, and finally Deachrist for Hostens, who finally got the final out with runners on second and third with the game on the line, was hammered, four runs in three innings that could easily have been much more. Against Brookspring, the failure was all on the front end, as Salvidar Vasquez, an out away from a perfect game in his last start, was smashed repeatedly, giving up seven runs in six and two-thirds innings, as Browning wouldn't pull his starter. The reliever wheel managed to keep the last two and a third innings scoreless, but the huge deficit was too much for a comeback to overcome, ending with a Maneros lineout to left field.

It is thus a decision alternatively applauded and criticized that Browning is again shaking up the rotation for the last two games. Rumenoss, thus far the team's most consistent pitcher, is being scratched from his start against Cassadaigua, and will be rested up until the playoffs, while Baker similarly will not start against the Indios. Browning was tight-lipped, however, on whether this was an attempt to rest up starters, or moreso an attempt to see who deserved to start. Vasquez started the Classic in the bullpen before replacing Deachrist, and Deachrist now has the chance to redeem herself and reclaim her spot with a second start against Cassadaigua. The first saw her pulled, giving up three runs in four innings and leaving baserunners, to Vasquez, in fact, who worked her out of the jam, but a strong performance may be enough to restore her. Harold Rolon, the Doctor, will be given his first start against the New Sangti Indios. The starting lineup, though, will be keeping all its first-stringers in, with one exception-Demetri Swatzkova, the team Captain, will be sitting out the last two games, with Albert Deachrist, the hot hand in his one-time start against Cassadaigua, replacing him. No injury has been reported, but there is a general suspicion that the older player is looking to recuperate before the playoffs, though some suspect the benching to be a performance-based one.

Cassadaigua, New Sangti, and then the playoffs, the Lightning are now officially in the home stretch.
This nation does represent my political views.
Pro: Evangelical Protestantism, womens' rights, chastity, limited government, free markets, right to bear arms, traditional marriage, free speech, competition, honesty, transparency, voucher systems, private unions, police accountability and demilitarization, sentencing reform, decentralization, states' rights, free discussion of ideas, the British "u", trial by combat, exclusionary rule, Red, Arminianism.
Anti: Statism, communism, socialism, racism, abortion, censorship, adultery, premarital sex, same-sex intercourse, public unions, SJWs, classroom censorship, unaccountable judges, whitewashing history, divorce, NSA, No-Fly List, Undeclared Wars, Calvinism, party-line voting, infinite genders, Trump, Biden

Unashamed Virgin

Stetzra
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Stetzra » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:30 pm

PRARIEAN TEAM CAPTURES STETZRAN STAR FOR $27 MILLION

By Meghan Montressor

Stetzran baseball culture leaped ahead today when it was announced that the Highland Scotties, a very good team in North Prarie, had bought Stetzran 20 year old prodigy Amand Andres from the Rosa Flamingos for 27 million Dollars. Andres has been called the future of Stetzran baseball by many commentators, and currently starts in center on the Stetzran national baseball team.
The deal was announced today by the Scotties, who had Andres in on a video call from his hotel room in Chagall. Andres will have an official signing ceremony on Wednesday, so Andres has time to finish up play with the national team and fly back to the South Pacific.
The Scotties are a good team, to say the least. Veteran and Prariean national team second baseman Nick Munksgaard leads the way for the team, while other players like Bobby Daly at third and Asher Decancier on the mound play supporting roles for Munksgaard. The Scotties won their stacked Southwest Division last year and advanced to the semifinals, where they were defeated by rivals Cobblestone Lake City.
Andres enforces a weak but upcoming spot for the Scotties, where he is sure to be an anchor for up and coming players like Mason Roman and Ko Karrojiko.
The Silver Bullets will surely be frustrated by this move, as their attempts to sign free agents have come up empty. Sources from Newmanistan say that star shortstop Kayla Carey was interested in the team, but that she opted for teams in better leagues with more potential. The Cobblestone Courier, however, has reported that Silver Bullets scouts have been seen in nations like the Sherpa Empire and Drawkland. Maybe soon we'll have something to report on out of the Lake... Until next time.

Cassadaigua
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Cassadaigua » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:01 pm

Matchday 28:

Group 1
Deseret and Zion 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 5
The Wolf Zones 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 4

Sandberg 1 0 0 3 1 4 0 0 0 9
Scootalove City 0 0 4 0 0 8 0 2 X 14

1 Scootalove City 22 16 6 119 82 +37 48
2 Krossa 22 13 9 118 105 +13 39
3 Sandberg 23 11 12 96 120 −24 33
4 Deseret and Zion 22 9 13 93 99 −6 27
5 The Wolf Zones 23 7 16 87 107 −20 21

Group 2
Banija 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
North Prarie 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 X 2

Lycrabon 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 1 0 7
East Ares 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

1 North Prarie 23 14 9 110 88 +22 42
2 Banija 22 14 8 112 93 +19 42
3 Lycrabon 23 14 9 97 89 +8 42
4 East Ares 22 9 13 79 106 −27 27
5 The Autonomous Region of Helsinki 22 5 17 81 103 −22 15

Group 3
Ko-oren 1 0 1 1 2 0 0 1 0 1 7
Melbergia 2 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 0 6

Ireland Isles 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 3
USS Monitor 0 0 2 0 2 0 2 0 X 6

1 Ko-oren 22 14 8 102 77 +25 42
2 South Covello 22 13 9 92 74 +18 39
3 USS Monitor 22 12 10 89 97 −8 36
4 Melbergia 23 10 13 97 91 +6 30
5 Ireland Isles 23 7 16 76 117 −41 21

Group 4
The Imperial Frost Federation 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 3
God and Country 0 1 2 1 1 0 1 0 X 6

Equestrian States 0 0 0 3 0 0 1 3 0 7
New Jarwel 1 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 1 4

1 Equestrian States 23 14 9 124 78 +46 42
2 New Jarwel 22 13 9 98 88 +10 39
3 God and Country 23 11 12 93 108 −15 33
4 The Imperial Frost Federation 22 9 13 71 90 −19 27
5 St Saratoga 22 9 13 79 101 −22 27

Group 5
Beepee 1 0 0 0 0 1 5 0 0 7
Northwest Kalactin 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 1 4

Super-Llamaland 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2
Gloriax 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 3 X 5

1 Super-Llamaland 23 19 4 129 74 +55 57
2 Beepee 22 13 9 104 99 +5 39
3 Northwest Kalactin 23 11 12 108 104 +4 33
4 Gloriax 22 7 15 62 101 −39 21
5 Nuevo Caracas 22 6 16 79 104 −25 18

Group 6
Cassadaigua 0 1 0 1 4 1 0 1 0 8
Xelsis 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 2 0 4

Brookspring 0 0 1 1 0 2 0 0 0 4
Highton 0 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 0 3

1 Cassadaigua 22 17 5 119 73 +46 51
2 Xelsis 23 15 8 109 80 +29 45
3 New Sangti 22 11 11 89 99 −10 33
4 Brookspring 23 8 15 80 100 −20 24
5 Highton 22 5 17 74 119 −45 15

Group 7
Acapais 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1
Free Republics 0 0 0 0 0 2 1 0 X 3

West Guam 0 2 1 1 0 2 0 1 0 7
Midand 0 0 0 1 3 0 0 3 2 9

1 Free Republics 23 20 3 123 77 +46 60
2 Midand 22 12 10 112 88 +24 36
3 Darmen 22 11 11 99 83 +16 33
4 Acapais 22 9 13 75 89 −14 27
5 West Guam 23 4 19 62 134 −72 12

Group 8
Holy Nazirealm 0 0 0 2 0 0 3 1 0 6
Vangaziland 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Humaliwo 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 2
United States of Yasser 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

1 Nova Anglicana 22 19 3 126 71 +55 57
2 United States of Yasser 22 13 9 101 91 +10 39
3 Vangaziland 23 9 14 83 105 −22 27
4 Holy Nazirealm 22 8 14 90 93 −3 24
5 Humaliwo 23 7 16 75 115 −40 21

Group 9
Maklohi Vai 2 3 2 0 0 0 0 2 0 9
New Haudenosaunee Confederacy 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 5 1 8

Drawkland 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 2 1 5
Saintland 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 3

1 Drawkland 23 15 8 117 83 +34 45
2 Maklohi Vai 22 14 8 102 81 +21 42
3 Saintland 22 11 11 80 97 −17 33
4 Mirfast 22 8 14 80 94 −14 24
5 New Haudenosaunee Confederacy 23 8 15 84 108 −24 24

Group 10
East Apikai 0 0 0 3 0 1 4 0 0 8
United States of Devonta 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Oscioru 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Royal Kingdom of Quebec 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 X 1

1 The Sherpa Empire 22 15 7 95 64 +31 45
2 United States of Devonta 23 12 11 92 96 −4 36
3 Royal Kingdom of Quebec 22 11 11 101 98 +3 33
4 Oscioru 23 11 12 102 103 −1 33
5 East Apikai 22 7 15 78 107 −29 21

Group 11
The Star Enpire 0 3 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 4
Cosumar 2 0 0 0 0 0 5 0 X 7

Bauscland 2 0 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 5
Filindostan 1 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 4

1 Abanhfleft 22 18 4 115 68 +47 54
2 Bauscland 23 15 8 114 83 +31 45
3 Cosumar 23 13 10 111 107 +4 39
4 The Star Enpire 22 6 16 71 120 −49 18
5 Filindostan 22 4 18 63 96 −33 12

Group 12
Crystalline Caverns 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Newmanistan 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 X 4

Stetzra 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 2
Hampton Island 4 3 1 0 1 0 0 0 X 9

1 Newmanistan 23 19 4 129 61 +68 57
2 Hampton Island 22 15 7 105 88 +17 45
3 Crystalline Caverns 22 11 11 80 91 −11 33
4 Stetzra 23 8 15 97 124 −27 24
5 Chagall 22 3 19 74 121 −47 9

Group 13
Juvencus 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1
Liventia 0 0 1 1 1 1 0 0 X 4

Pripet Socialist Republic 3 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 7
Valliesta 0 0 0 2 2 1 0 0 0 5

1 Schiltzberg 22 18 4 115 63 +52 54
2 Liventia 23 15 8 125 89 +36 45
3 Juvencus 22 9 13 82 102 −20 27
4 Pripet Socialist Republic 23 8 15 85 110 −25 24
5 Valliesta 22 6 16 86 129 −43 18

Group 14
The Greater Nordics 2 1 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 6
Kita-Hinode 0 1 0 0 2 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5

West Phoenicia 0 0 0 5 0 0 0 0 1 6
Hicana 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 2

1 West Phoenicia 23 17 6 121 77 +44 51
2 Kita-Hinode 23 11 12 97 99 −2 33
3 Hicana 22 10 12 106 99 +7 30
4 Nevis And Kitts 22 10 12 92 103 −11 30
5 The Greater Nordics 22 8 14 72 110 −38 24

Group 15
Ethane 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2
Anthor 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1

Mezropolis 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 3
Wabijust 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1

1 Alpine Union 22 16 6 136 82 +54 48
2 Ethane 22 14 8 131 108 +23 42
3 Anthor 23 11 12 113 106 +7 33
4 Mezropolis 23 8 15 89 132 −43 24
5 Wabijust 22 7 15 76 117 −41 21

Matchday 29:
Group 1
Scootalove City 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 1 0 3
Deseret and Zion 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 2

The Wolf Zones 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 4
Krossa 0 2 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 3

1 Scootalove City 23 17 6 122 84 +38 51
2 Krossa 23 13 10 121 109 +12 39
3 Sandberg 23 11 12 96 120 −24 33
4 Deseret and Zion 23 9 14 95 102 −7 27
5 The Wolf Zones 24 8 16 91 110 −19 24

Group 2
East Ares 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 4
Banija 0 1 1 0 3 3 1 0 X 9

North Prarie 1 0 0 0 2 1 0 0 2 6
The Autonomous Region of Helsinki 0 0 0 2 1 0 0 0 0 3

1 North Prarie 24 15 9 116 91 +25 45
2 Banija 23 15 8 121 97 +24 45
3 Lycrabon 23 14 9 97 89 +8 42
4 East Ares 23 9 14 83 115 −32 27
5 The Autonomous Region of Helsinki 23 5 18 84 109 −25 15

Group 3
USS Monitor 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Ko-oren 2 0 1 0 0 0 3 0 X 6

Melbergia 0 1 0 1 0 3 0 0 0 5
South Covello 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 2

1 Ko-oren 23 15 8 108 77 +31 45
2 South Covello 23 13 10 94 79 +15 39
3 USS Monitor 23 12 11 89 103 −14 36
4 Melbergia 24 11 13 102 93 +9 33
5 Ireland Isles 23 7 16 76 117 −41 21

Group 4
New Jarwel 0 0 0 0 1 0 6 0 0 7
The Imperial Frost Federation 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2

God and Country 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 0 0 4
St Saratoga 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1

1 Equestrian States 23 14 9 124 78 +46 42
2 New Jarwel 23 14 9 105 90 +15 42
3 God and Country 24 12 12 97 109 −12 36
4 The Imperial Frost Federation 23 9 14 73 97 −24 27
5 St Saratoga 23 9 14 80 105 −25 27

Group 5
Gloriax 0 1 1 1 0 0 1 0 0 4
Beepee 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2

Northwest Kalactin 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Nuevo Caracas 1 0 2 2 0 0 0 0 X 5

1 Super-Llamaland 23 19 4 129 74 +55 57
2 Beepee 23 13 10 106 103 +3 39
3 Northwest Kalactin 24 11 13 108 109 −1 33
4 Gloriax 23 8 15 66 103 −37 24
5 Nuevo Caracas 23 7 16 84 104 −20 21

Group 6
Highton 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 2
Cassadaigua 0 0 1 2 0 0 0 0 X 3

Xelsis 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 2 4
New Sangti 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

1 Cassadaigua 23 18 5 122 75 +47 54
2 Xelsis 24 16 8 113 81 +32 48
3 New Sangti 23 11 12 90 103 −13 33
4 Brookspring 23 8 15 80 100 −20 24
5 Highton 23 5 18 76 122 −46 15

Group 7
Midand 0 0 1 0 0 0 4 0 0 5
Acapais 0 0 4 0 0 0 0 1 1 6

Free Republics 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Darmen 0 0 1 0 0 0 3 0 X 4

1 Free Republics 24 20 4 123 81 +42 60
2 Midand 23 12 11 117 94 +23 36
3 Darmen 23 12 11 103 83 +20 36
4 Acapais 23 10 13 81 94 −13 30
5 West Guam 23 4 19 62 134 −72 12

Group 8
United States of Yasser 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Holy Nazirealm 0 0 0 0 0 2 1 0 X 3

Vangaziland 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 0 0 4
Nova Anglicana 1 0 0 3 2 0 0 0 X 6

1 Nova Anglicana 23 20 3 132 75 +57 60
2 United States of Yasser 23 13 10 102 94 +8 39
3 Holy Nazirealm 23 9 14 93 94 −1 27
4 Vangaziland 24 9 15 87 111 −24 27
5 Humaliwo 23 7 16 75 115 −40 21

Group 9
Saintland 0 0 1 1 0 0 2 1 2 7
Maklohi Vai 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2

New Haudenosaunee Confederacy 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2
Mirfast 0 1 0 0 0 2 0 1 X 4

1 Drawkland 23 15 8 117 83 +34 45
2 Maklohi Vai 23 14 9 104 88 +16 42
3 Saintland 23 12 11 87 99 −12 36
4 Mirfast 23 9 14 84 96 −12 27
5 New Haudenosaunee Confederacy 24 8 16 86 112 −26 24

Group 10
Royal Kingdom of Quebec 1 0 1 1 0 0 2 0 2 7
East Apikai 0 2 0 0 0 0 2 0 2 6

United States of Devonta 0 0 0 1 0 0 2 1 1 5
The Sherpa Empire 0 0 0 2 1 0 0 0 0 3

1 The Sherpa Empire 23 15 8 98 69 +29 45
2 United States of Devonta 24 13 11 97 99 −2 39
3 Royal Kingdom of Quebec 23 12 11 108 104 +4 36
4 Oscioru 23 11 12 102 103 −1 33
5 East Apikai 23 7 16 84 114 −30 21

Group 11
Filindostan 4 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 6
The Star Enpire 2 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 3

Cosumar 2 0 0 0 0 0 2 1 2 7
Abanhfleft 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 0 4

1 Abanhfleft 23 18 5 119 75 +44 54
2 Bauscland 23 15 8 114 83 +31 45
3 Cosumar 24 14 10 118 111 +7 42
4 The Star Enpire 23 6 17 74 126 −52 18
5 Filindostan 23 5 18 69 99 −30 15

Group 12
Hampton Island 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 3
Crystalline Caverns 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 2

Newmanistan 0 0 1 0 0 2 1 0 0 4
Chagall 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 2

1 Newmanistan 24 20 4 133 63 +70 60
2 Hampton Island 23 16 7 108 90 +18 48
3 Crystalline Caverns 23 11 12 82 94 −12 33
4 Stetzra 23 8 15 97 124 −27 24
5 Chagall 23 3 20 76 125 −49 9

Group 13
Valliesta 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 3 3 8
Juvencus 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 2

Liventia 0 2 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 4
Schiltzberg 1 1 3 0 3 0 2 0 X 10

1 Schiltzberg 23 19 4 125 67 +58 57
2 Liventia 24 15 9 129 99 +30 45
3 Juvencus 23 9 14 84 110 −26 27
4 Pripet Socialist Republic 23 8 15 85 110 −25 24
5 Valliesta 23 7 16 94 131 −37 21

Group 14
Hicana 1 0 0 4 1 0 2 1 0 9
The Greater Nordics 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

Kita-Hinode 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Nevis And Kitts 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 X 2

1 West Phoenicia 23 17 6 121 77 +44 51
2 Hicana 23 11 12 115 100 +15 33
3 Kita-Hinode 24 11 13 97 101 −4 33
4 Nevis And Kitts 23 11 12 94 103 −9 33
5 The Greater Nordics 23 8 15 73 119 −46 24

Group 15
Wabijust 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 2 4
Ethane 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1

Anthor 2 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 5
Alpine Union 0 0 3 3 0 3 0 0 X 9

1 Alpine Union 23 17 6 145 87 +58 51
2 Ethane 23 14 9 132 112 +20 42
3 Anthor 24 11 13 118 115 +3 33
4 Wabijust 23 8 15 80 118 −38 24
5 Mezropolis 23 8 15 89 132 −43 24

Matchday 30:
Group 1
Krossa 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Scootalove City 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 2

Deseret and Zion 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 2 0 5
Sandberg 2 0 0 1 0 0 1 3 X 7

1 Scootalove City 24 18 6 124 85 +39 54 Q
2 Krossa 24 13 11 122 111 +11 39 Q

3 Sandberg 24 12 12 103 125 −22 36
4 Deseret and Zion 24 9 15 100 109 −9 27
5 The Wolf Zones 24 8 16 91 110 −19 24

Group 2
The Autonomous Region of Helsinki 2 1 0 2 0 0 0 1 2 8
East Ares 1 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 4

Banija 0 0 0 2 1 0 1 1 0 5
Lycrabon 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 2

1 Banija 24 16 8 126 99 +27 48 Q
2 North Prarie 24 15 9 116 91 +25 45 Q
3 Lycrabon 24 14 10 99 94 +5 42 Q-WC

4 East Ares 24 9 15 87 123 −36 27
5 The Autonomous Region of Helsinki 24 6 18 92 113 −21 18

Group 3
South Covello 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 1 1 0 1 5
USS Monitor 1 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 4

Ko-oren 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 4
Ireland Isles 0 0 0 0 1 2 0 0 0 3

1 Ko-oren 24 16 8 112 80 +32 48 Q
2 South Covello 24 14 10 99 83 +16 42 Q

3 USS Monitor 24 12 12 93 108 −15 36
4 Melbergia 24 11 13 102 93 +9 33
5 Ireland Isles 24 7 17 79 121 −42 21

Group 4
St Saratoga 1 1 0 0 0 2 5 0 0 9
New Jarwel 0 0 2 2 0 1 0 0 1 6

The Imperial Frost Federation 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 2
Equestrian States 0 1 0 0 0 4 2 0 X 7

1 Equestrian States 24 15 9 131 80 +51 45 Q
2 New Jarwel 24 14 10 111 99 +12 42 Q

3 God and Country 24 12 12 97 109 −12 36
4 St Saratoga 24 10 14 89 111 −22 30
5 The Imperial Frost Federation 24 9 15 75 104 −29 27

Group 5
Nuevo Caracas 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 2 4
Gloriax 0 0 1 0 4 0 0 0 X 5

Beepee 0 1 1 1 0 0 2 0 0 5
Super-Llamaland 1 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 3

1 Super-Llamaland 24 19 5 132 79 +53 57 Q
2 Beepee 24 14 10 111 106 +5 42 Q

3 Northwest Kalactin 24 11 13 108 109 −1 33
4 Gloriax 24 9 15 71 107 −36 27
5 Nuevo Caracas 24 7 17 88 109 −21 21

Group 6
New Sangti 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 2
Highton 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

Cassadaigua 0 0 1 0 0 0 2 2 1 6
Brookspring 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1

1 Cassadaigua 24 19 5 128 76 +52 57 Q
2 Xelsis 24 16 8 113 81 +32 48 Q

3 New Sangti 24 12 12 92 104 −12 36
4 Brookspring 24 8 16 81 106 −25 24
5 Highton 24 5 19 77 124 −47 15

Group 7
Darmen 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 2
Midand 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 1 X 3

Acapais 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 1 3
West Guam 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

1 Free Republics 24 20 4 123 81 +42 60 Q
2 Midand 24 13 11 120 96 +24 39 Q

3 Darmen 24 12 12 105 86 +19 36
4 Acapais 24 11 13 84 95 −11 33
5 West Guam 24 4 20 63 137 −74 12

Group 8
Nova Anglicana 0 1 0 3 0 0 1 1 1 7
United States of Yasser 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1

Holy Nazirealm 3 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 4
Humaliwo 0 0 0 3 0 0 1 0 1 5

1 Nova Anglicana 24 21 3 139 76 +63 63 Q
2 United States of Yasser 24 13 11 103 101 +2 39 Q

3 Holy Nazirealm 24 9 15 97 99 −2 27
4 Vangaziland 24 9 15 87 111 −24 27
5 Humaliwo 24 8 16 80 119 −39 24

Group 9
Mirfast 0 2 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 3
Saintland 0 0 2 0 0 1 0 0 1 4

Maklohi Vai 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 2
Drawkland 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 4

1 Drawkland 24 16 8 121 85 +36 48 Q
2 Maklohi Vai 24 14 10 106 92 +14 42 Q

3 Saintland 24 13 11 91 102 −11 39
4 Mirfast 24 9 15 87 100 −13 27
5 New Haudenosaunee Confederacy 24 8 16 86 112 −26 24

Group 10
The Sherpa Empire 0 0 0 0 1 3 0 1 1 6
Royal Kingdom of Quebec 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 2

East Apikai 1 0 0 0 1 1 0 1 0 4
Oscioru 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

1 The Sherpa Empire 24 16 8 104 71 +33 48 Q
2 United States of Devonta 24 13 11 97 99 −2 39 Q

3 Royal Kingdom of Quebec 24 12 12 110 110 0 36
4 Oscioru 24 11 13 103 107 −4 33
5 East Apikai 24 8 16 88 115 −27 24

Group 11
Abanhfleft 1 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 3
Filindostan 0 2 0 4 0 0 0 1 X 7

The Star Enpire 0 0 0 0 0 0 5 0 1 6
Bauscland 0 1 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 4

1 Abanhfleft 24 18 6 122 82 +40 54 Q
2 Bauscland 24 15 9 118 89 +29 45 Q
3 Cosumar 24 14 10 118 111 +7 42 Q-WC

4 The Star Enpire 24 7 17 80 130 −50 21
5 Filindostan 24 6 18 76 102 −26 18

Group 12
Chagall 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 2
Hampton Island 2 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 X 4

Crystalline Caverns 0 0 2 1 2 0 0 0 0 5
Stetzra 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 2

1 Newmanistan 24 20 4 133 63 +70 60 Q
2 Hampton Island 24 17 7 112 92 +20 51 Q

3 Crystalline Caverns 24 12 12 87 96 −9 36
4 Stetzra 24 8 16 99 129 −30 24
5 Chagall 24 3 21 78 129 −51 9

Group 13
Schiltzberg 0 2 4 1 0 1 3 0 1 12
Valliesta 0 1 0 1 0 0 1 1 0 4

Juvencus 2 0 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 5
Pripet Socialist Republic 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2

1 Schiltzberg 24 20 4 137 71 +66 60 Q
2 Liventia 24 15 9 129 99 +30 45 Q

3 Juvencus 24 10 14 89 112 −23 30
4 Pripet Socialist Republic 24 8 16 87 115 −28 24
5 Valliesta 24 7 17 98 143 −45 21

Group 14
Nevis And Kitts 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Hicana 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 X 1

The Greater Nordics 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 2
West Phoenicia 0 0 1 0 0 2 0 2 X 5

1 West Phoenicia 24 18 6 126 79 +47 54 Q
2 Hicana 24 12 12 116 100 +16 36 Q

3 Kita-Hinode 24 11 13 97 101 −4 33
4 Nevis And Kitts 24 11 13 94 104 −10 33
5 The Greater Nordics 24 8 16 75 124 −49 24

Group 15
Alpine Union 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 3
Wabijust 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 0 X 6

Ethane 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 3
Mezropolis 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 2

1 Alpine Union 24 17 7 148 93 +55 51 Q
2 Ethane 24 15 9 135 114 +21 45 Q

3 Anthor 24 11 13 118 115 +3 33
4 Wabijust 24 9 15 86 121 −35 27
5 Mezropolis 24 8 16 91 135 −44 24

Playoff Seeding- 1st place teams
1 Nova Anglicana                     24   21   3   139   76  +63    63
2 Newmanistan 24 20 4 133 63 +70 60
3 Schiltzberg 24 20 4 137 71 +66 60
4 Free Republics 24 20 4 123 81 +42 60
5 Super-Llamaland 24 19 5 132 79 +53 57
6 Cassadaigua 24 19 5 128 76 +52 57
7 West Phoenicia 24 18 6 126 79 +47 54
8 Abanhfleft 24 18 6 122 82 +40 54
9 Scootalove City 24 18 6 124 85 +39 54
10 Alpine Union 24 17 7 148 93 +55 51
11 Drawkland 24 16 8 121 85 +36 48
12 The Sherpa Empire 24 16 8 104 71 +33 48
13 Ko-oren 24 16 8 112 80 +32 48
14 Banija 24 16 8 126 99 +27 48
15 Equestrian States 24 15 9 131 80 +51 45

Playoff Seeding- 2nd Place and Wild Cards
16 Hampton Island                     24   17   7   112   92  +20    51
17 Xelsis 24 16 8 113 81 +32 48
18 Liventia 24 15 9 129 99 +30 45
19 Bauscland 24 15 9 118 89 +29 45
20 North Prarie 24 15 9 116 91 +25 45
21 Ethane 24 15 9 135 114 +21 45
22 South Covello 24 14 10 99 83 +16 42
23 Maklohi Vai 24 14 10 106 92 +14 42
24 New Jarwel 24 14 10 111 99 +12 42
25 Cosumar 24 14 10 118 111 +7 42
26 Beepee 24 14 10 111 106 +5 42*
27 Lycrabon 24 14 10 99 94 +5 42*
28 Midand 24 13 11 120 96 +24 39
29 Krossa 24 13 11 122 111 +11 39
30 United States of Yasser 24 13 11 103 101 +2 39
31 United States of Devonta 24 13 11 97 99 −2 39
32 Hicana 24 12 12 116 100 +16 36

*- Tiebreaker to Beepee due to being a 2nd place team over a team that is a wild card.

1st Round (arranged in a bracket formation that can clue in who next opponents may be) (Best-of-three)
(1) Nova Anglicana vs (32) Hicana (Series @ Grande Mountain Stadium, Grande Mountain)
(16) Hampton Island vs (17) Xelsis (Series @ Concord Heights Stadium, Concord Heights)

(8) Abanhfleft vs (25) Cosumar (Series at New Lakeland Stadium, New Lakeland)
(9) Scootalove City vs (24) New Jarwel (Series at Starksville Stadium, Starksville)

(5) Super-Llamaland vs (28) Midand (Series at Victoriaville Stadium, Victoriaville)
(12) The Sherpa Empire vs (21) Ethane (Series at Brattleboro Stadium, Brattleboro)

(4) Free Republics vs (29) Krossa (Series at Rutland Stadium, Rutland)
(13) Ko-oren vs (20) North Prarie (Series at Winchester Field, Winchester)

(6) Cassadaigua vs (27) Lycrabon (Series @ Concord Heights Stadium, Concord Heights)
(11) Drawkland vs (22) South Covello (Series at Victoriaville Stadium, Victoriaville)

(3) Schiltzberg vs (30) United States of Yasser (Series at New Lakeland Stadium, New Lakeland)
(14) Banija vs (19) Bauscland (Series at Winchester Field, Winchester)

(7) West Phoenicia vs (26) Beepee (Series at Starksville Stadium, Starksville)
(10) Alpine Union vs (23) Maklohi Vai (Series @ Grande Mountain Stadium, Grande Mountain)

(2) Newmanistan vs (31) United States of Devonta (Series at Brattleboro Stadium, Brattleboro)
(15) Equestrian States vs (18) Liventia (Series at Rutland Stadium, Rutland)
Last edited by Cassadaigua on Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NS Sports’ only World Cup, World Bowl, World Cup of Hockey, World Baseball Classic and International Basketball Championships winner!

(Motorsports, college basketball, and volleyball, too)

Specific Titles: World Cup 50, 51; WBC 14, 16, 19, 50 & 58; WB 8, 22, & 40; WCOH 11 & 39; IBC 13.
Also: CR 40 & 43; CoH 39; Swamp Soccer 4, RTC WC 18 & 19; WVE 6; NSCAA 3, 5 & 9; NSSCRA 7
Runner Up: CoH 40, CR 37, 38 & 41; WB 21, WcoH 8, IBC 12, WBC 13, 15, 47 & 48, DBC 21.
WC Qualified for: 45, 46, 49-61, 67, 79 (DNP WC 69-77), 81-90, 92.
XIII Summer Olympiad: 2nd Most Medals
Hosted: WC 54, 67, 84 & 88; CoH 57 & 73, BoF 47, CR 30, WB 16, WBC 18, 26, 40, 45 & 50, NSCAA, NSCH 1; WLC 7, 30 & 33.

Xelsis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 25, 2016
Corporate Bordello

Postby Xelsis » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:02 pm

Entez Sporting Network-WBC Playoff Special
Seventeenth seed sets Xelsis up for tough second round if first is survived, Deachrist benched after another pounding by Cassadaigua

In news that's become largely expected, the Xelsis Lightning were once against hammered by Cassadaigua, Katerina Deachrist serving as the sacrificial lamb on the mound for the second time, giving up six runs in four innings, failing to gather a single out in a four-run fifth, in a game Xelsis lost 8-4. The team was the bane of Xelsis through the entire tournament. Against them, Xelsis put up a 1-5 record, against all other teams, they went 15-3. When facing other teams, Xelsis scored an average of 5.33 runs per game, while pitching gave up only 2.77. When facing Cassadaigua, the ratios were essentially reversed, Xelsis scoring 2.83 runs per game, and allowing 5.17. Xelsis's run differential in only six game against Cassadaigua was -14, against all other foes, +46, a rate that would have been best for fourth in the tournament if extrapolated from. On the flip side, Cassadaigua was 14-4 when facing non-Xelsis opponents, scoring 5.39 runs/game and allowing 3.33.

With the established seeding system, however, Xelsian fans looking for a deep playoff run might've hoped for a bigger blowout. Finishing 16-8 with a +32 run differential, Xelsis claimed the seventeenth seed, which sets them up for a first-round matchup against the sixteenth seed, but, should victory there be attained, a second-round matchup against the top-seeded Nova Anglica barring a colossal upset, with the team at a tournament-best 21-3, and scoring a tournament-high 139 runs. With one additional loss, and another four runs of run differential lost, Xelsis would be twentieth-seeded, and would face the four seed in a potential second round.

The first order of business for Xelsis must be facing Hampton Islands, however, and the matchup promises to be a good one. The Cassadaiuga/non-Cassadaigua splits are encouraging for Xelsian fans, but even without them, the underlying runs distinctly favor the lower-seeded Xelsians. The offenses are quite similar, 4.67 vs 4.71 runs per game, the slight advantage going to Xelsis, but it is in pitching, the traditional Xelsian strength, where their advantage truly shines, with nearly a full half-run of difference, 3.83 runs/game for the Hampton Islands, 3.38 for Xelsis. Plugging in the non-Cassadaigua figures would slant the match more towards a blowout, as Xelsis would then hold a half-run advantage in offense, and more than a run/game advantage in pitching. First baseman and team Captain Demetri Swatzkova, however, cautioned against being overly optimistic.

They say we do well when not playing Cassadaiguans, and it is true, yes, but what if Hampton Islanders like Cassadaiguans? Then things not so good for team. Team must prepare fully for game.

Shortstop Mario Teros's response was more succinct.

I'm just tired of being beaten by women, man. They're guys? Yeah, we'll show up to play.

Swatkova's preparations, however, will be solely motivational, an official announcement proclaimed. The veteran's nagging wrist is acting up on him again, and he will Captain from the dugouts as Albert Deachrist, who has been performing well in recent games, takes his place at first base. Sam Carhoones, the second-half replacement for Colton Li, has played well enough to keep the position, while the remainder of the starting lineup will stay as-is. For pitching, Edgar Rumenoss, most consistent of the group, is being put in the ace's slot, followed by Larry Harlo, who was fairly strong in the second half after starting with 28 consecutive scoreless innings, and Daylan Baker, the slowly steadying master. Harold Rolon, after a nine-inning one-run performance against New Sangti, has officially been penciled in as the number four starter over Katerina Deachrist and Salvidar Vasquez, but will only start if the Lightning make it through the three-game playoff series. Rumenoss and Harlo have been the two best pitchers for the Xelsian squad by far throughout the Classic, and the hope is for clinching the series in the opening doubleheader, because with Baker's inconsistencies, even, admittedly, with his worst games coming against Cassadaigua, the Xelsian odds of victory will drop dramatically if forced into a third game.

Xelsian fans are streaming into Cassadaigua for the dramatic playoff and the chance to see the black-clad national representatives ply their trade on the world's biggest stage.

Tomorrow, we're back, with a position-by-position breakdown of how the Xelsian roster matches up with their Golden Bears opponents. Stay tuned!
Last edited by Xelsis on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
This nation does represent my political views.
Pro: Evangelical Protestantism, womens' rights, chastity, limited government, free markets, right to bear arms, traditional marriage, free speech, competition, honesty, transparency, voucher systems, private unions, police accountability and demilitarization, sentencing reform, decentralization, states' rights, free discussion of ideas, the British "u", trial by combat, exclusionary rule, Red, Arminianism.
Anti: Statism, communism, socialism, racism, abortion, censorship, adultery, premarital sex, same-sex intercourse, public unions, SJWs, classroom censorship, unaccountable judges, whitewashing history, divorce, NSA, No-Fly List, Undeclared Wars, Calvinism, party-line voting, infinite genders, Trump, Biden

Unashamed Virgin

Lycrabon
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lycrabon » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:06 pm

Here we go

ST. CATHERINE - The qualifying is over, and the Blue Jays are in. That's the good news.

The bad news? They get the hots in the first round.

President Hodge has already tweeted good luck wishes to the Dagans and their queen. Game 1 pitcher Garry Barnett III, however, wasn't as complimentary - even though the pink and black attack is the 6th seed. From Twatter:

Garry Barnett III (@GB3)

We will sweep these bitches and keep it going! #Title2

LSPN has already denounced Barnett's comments, and Garry Barnett, Jr.'s Twatter chastised his son:

Garry Barnett, Jr. (@GMoney57)

Really, kid?? Insult the hosts - a team that can hang with anybody - and call them that? Why not just drop that word and be done with it!

B's is not the Barnett family consensus opinion of our first opponents.
Embassy information NS Wiki: NS Wiki page (work in progress) Factbook (Work in progress)
Formerly Republic of Barnettsville (IC liberated and disbanded via war)
As Lycrabon:
World Baseball Classic XX Champion
Saugeais Baseball Tournament I: 3rd Place
WBC 18-19 Quarterfinals

Under former regime:
WB VII-X; BOI quarterfinals; IV Summer Olympics; WC 49/BoF 36
WBC 12 quarterfinals

Hosting:
WBC 17 and 24, NSCF 2 Woodlands Conference

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads