NATION

PASSWORD

Copa Gaveo III (IC)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gaveo
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Results for Gameday One

Postby Gaveo » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:05 pm

MATCHDAY 1
Gaveo 4-4 Thousandsuns
Estope 1-1 Anollasia
Free Swiss States 4-1 Bindu
Sipporeon 5-1 Cambrirano
South Slembana 2-2 Lymantatia
Springmont 0-4 Unionist Imperial Republic
Super-Llamaland 0-0 Alcia
Maklohi Val 1-1 Slembana
Moorburgh 0-0 Lalo Limahina
Boring Paradise 1-4 Amelio

Group A Standings

Team             P W D L For Ag +/- Pts
1 Gaveo 1 0 1 0 4 4 +0 1
2 Estope 1 0 1 0 1 1 +0 1
3 Anollasia 1 0 1 0 1 1 +0 1
4 Thousandsuns 1 0 1 0 4 4 +0 1

Group B Standings

Team P W D L For Ag +/- Pts
1 Sipporeon 1 1 0 0 5 1 +4 3
2 Free Swiss States 1 1 0 0 4 1 +3 3
3 Bindu 1 0 0 1 1 4 -3 0
4 Cambrirano 1 0 0 1 1 5 -4 0

Group C Standings

1 Unionist Imperial Republic 1 1 0 0 4 0 +4 3
2 South Slembana 1 0 1 0 2 2 +0 1
3 Lymantatia 1 0 1 0 2 2 +0 1
4 Springmont 1 0 0 1 0 4 -4 0

Group D Standings

1 Super-Llamaland 1 0 1 0 0 0 +0 1
2 Maklohi Val 1 0 1 0 1 1 +0 1
3 Alcia 1 0 1 0 0 0 +0 1
4 Slembana 1 0 1 0 1 1 +0 1

Group E Standings

1 Amelio 1 1 0 0 4 1 +3 3
2 Moorburgh 1 0 1 0 0 0 +0 1
3 Lalo Limahina 1 0 1 0 0 0 +0 1
4 Boring Paradise 1 0 0 1 1 4 -3 0
Last edited by Gaveo on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruh.

Amelio
Secretary

Founded: Aug 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Preview to CGIII

Postby Amelio » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:15 pm

OOC: Sorry I didn't post earlier...
IC:
Preview:
Amelio enters its second Copa Gaveo tournamnet and expectations are high. Will we make it to the final 16? Time will tell, but here is Antonio Vespuchi with the predictions... Amelio will be second and safely qualify for the round of 16. Thanks Vespuchi. And now to weather...
Now:
4-1
AMELIO WINS
What a game for the Amelian Condors! We went flying in our first match and we feel very confident. Will we win the second match? We don't know but this, Sebastian Buggati scored 3 goals and Fenzo scored one. Can we have the same result next match? Anyways back to the match, our first goal was a beauty Fenzo scored in 15 mins giving Amelio a 1-0 lead, then Boring Paradise scored back and it wad 1-1 by the 40th min. Halftime went by and Sebastian Buggati showed his football prowless by scoring in the 56th minute then the 59th minute giving Amelio a 3-1 lead. Boring tried to bounce back but all was for not as Amelio's goalie held on. Then in the final minutes of the game Buggati scores his hat trick in the 89th minute sealing a win. Tomorrow we face Moorburgh, go Amelio!

Thousandsuns
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Thousandsuns » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:42 pm

Latest: Gaveo 4 - Thousandsuns 4

Elliot Notto hatrick with one goal from Eli Buntrock help Thousandsuns draw with host Gaveo.
When contacted, Thousandsuns Manager , Igor Kapannakmenang satisfied with the performance of the players that helped to prevent attacks from the hosts.

The young striker Ian Southwich, which came in the final minute almost managed to steal a goal but his kick successfully cushioned out.

Line up
1-Morgan Delaplane
2- Kristofer Donatis
3- Ike Panchik (sub min 82)
12- Jarrod Andrzejewski
6- 7-Romeo Jeleniewski
8- Eli Buntrock (goal min 39)
14- Sid Wurl
15- Mitchel Wyand (sub min 78)
16- Cyril Paduano
10- Elliot Notto (goal min 12, 49, 78)
11- Mervin Davide (subs min 80)

Reserve
31- Alonso Maybury
30- Carmelo Heckbert (In min 82)
4- Rueben Alzaga
5- Kendrick Knoepke
7- Donte Kovack
17- Harrison Corna (In min 78)
18- Coy Tipple
19- Ian Southwich (In min 80)
Last edited by Thousandsuns on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Springmont
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Springmont experience first game defeat when they were thrash 0-4 by Unionist Imperial Republic. Played at Estadio Roberto García, Raul Royallayne boy's was not tantamount to their opposition team.

Meanwhile, in Springmont, rumors said that current head coach, Titus Campolongo will be replace soon.
SpringmontAir |IronHope Ltd | Springmont Football Club | Springmont Football Newswire | Sepak Takraw | DEMO | Newspaper | Embassy |Airport | Shipping |Company Directories
National Team: style +1.33 | Project Lion (Youth Team): style +1.56 | I scorinate Sepak Takraw using Badminton game

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Founded: Jan 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:27 pm

Maklohi Vai gave up a goal on a PK in the 75th minute, but otherwise had a staunch defense that allowed only three shots on goal. Striker Tumo Makanopalani scored in the 48th minute off a brilliant cross by Wono Kalopai. Kalopai commented, "I knew it was going to be tight, but I just managed to put the right flick on it. I don't know how consistent I could be with that, though."
"For the glory of our people, we govern our nation freely. For the glory of Polynesia, we help and strengthen our friends. For the glory of the earth, we do not destroy what it has bestowed upon us."
Demonym: Vaian
-Kamanakai Oa'a Pani, first president of Maklohi Vai
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Hosted: MVBT 1; WBC 27; Friendly Cups 7, 9; (co-) NSCAA 5
Former President, WBC; WBC Councillor
Senator Giandomenico Abruzzi, Workers Party of Galatea
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator
Beto Goncalves, Chair, CTA
Abraham Kamassi, Chair, Labour Party of Elizia
President of Calaverde Eduardo Bustamante; Leader, LDP
President of Baltonia Dovydas Kanarigis; Leader, LDP
President of Aurentina Wulukuno Porunalakai; Leader, Progress Coa.

Slembana
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Slembana » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:53 pm

The Slembana Times: Decent start to third Copa Gaveo

By Peter Whiteman, chief football reporter at Estadio Cortino, Gaveo (attendance 74,569)

In our first game in the third Copa Gaveo, we have got off to a decent start, drawing 1-1 with Maklohi Vai. This was actually a terrible performance, as we could only get three shots in!

In the first half, the Maklohians were excellent, and were unlucky not to score. They could have scored five, six, or seven! The closest chance Mahklohi Vai came to scoring was when their star striker, Tumo Makanopalani, saw a low shot palmed away by our goalie, Toby Gapman, on 24 minutes. Other good chances Maklohi Vai had in the first half was when their other striker, Rumoto Noramanai, had an excellent curling shot palmed over the bar by Gapman after 12 minutes, and when left-winger Runokunao Palatai hit the post from 25 yards in the 39th minute. Our players were booed off the pitch at half-time. Our only shot was a tame Eddie Barlow effort that trickled wide in the 42nd minute.

The Maklohians got off to a great second-half start, with Makanopalani heading home a great cross from Wono Kalopai. Maklohi Vai then bombarded our goal with shots, until defender Wamoro Ulanamauaio brought down Val Kylx for a penalty in the 75th minute. Kylx himself stroked the penalty past goalkeeper Numatao Makai to give us an equalizer. However, Maklohi Vai continued their dominance after the goal, despite us having a great shot from Jyvx Dagens saved by Makai on 85 minutes.

(OOC: Please don't refer to my players in a generic manner again. I have my squad here, so you shouldn't be referring to my players in a generic manner! If you think I'm being rude or angry, sorry.)
Last edited by Slembana on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Slembana wrote:(OOC: Please don't refer to my players in a generic manner again. I have my squad here, so you shouldn't be referring to my players in a generic manner! If you think I'm being rude or angry, sorry.)

OOC: No, you're within line. Sorry about that.
"For the glory of our people, we govern our nation freely. For the glory of Polynesia, we help and strengthen our friends. For the glory of the earth, we do not destroy what it has bestowed upon us."
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator

Slembana
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Slembana » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:08 pm

Maklohi Vai wrote:
Slembana wrote:(OOC: Please don't refer to my players in a generic manner again. I have my squad here, so you shouldn't be referring to my players in a generic manner! If you think I'm being rude or angry, sorry.)

OOC: No, you're within line. Sorry about that.

OOC: OK. Next time you play me, remember to include my scorers. Thanks for the apology. This would be better suited to TG's.

The Unionist Imperial Republic
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unionist Imperial Republic » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:33 am

After a resounding success in the game, the players are all excited for their next match and they wish to thank Springmont for the excellent game and hope to play them again some day soon.
Emhyr Vahr Emreis II, captain of the team and the player who scored two of the four goals wishes to thank everyone back home for their support and hopes they they will continue to support them in these games.

After the game, the Unionist High Council officially congratulated the players on their excellent game. Through a conference call of course.

On a different side, the coach of the team was invited to dine with the Emperor before the next match begins.

Gaveo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:11 pm

OOC: Results will be released tomorrow. So if you didn't Rp do it today! Thanks.
Bruh.

Free Swiss States
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Swiss States » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:05 pm

Basil BroadCasting - 8 o'clock Segment - Transcript
Jake: Hey, I'm Jake Mecklensburg.
Hollie: And I'm Hollie Weiss, and this is your daily in the news segment!
Jake: Today we're looking at the football game which kicked off the Copa Gaveo III. It sure was controversial when coach Jonah Nizzy decided to put none other than a 19-year old in the position of starting striker, easily one of the most important positions of the game.
Hollie: But, boy! Any doubts have sure been quashed after today!
Jake: It was Artémis who scored a hat trick in his debut game, in a 4-1 win against Bindu. His goals, two of which were scored from free kicks, sloped in and left Bindu's goalkeeper out of luck.
Hollie: We've heard about Artémis' amazing talent... he wasn't called the "Shaolin Sniper," for nothing. His U-21 team, which he captained, got bronze medals in the Di Brandini Cup, losing only to the hosts, Starblaydia, themselves.
Jake: His main talent lies in his finishing ability. He has a phenomenal curve which he adds to his shots.
Hollie: Along with Artémis are two of his teammates from the U-21 team... Adrian Tolmeki and Pierré Benlizar. Though not starters, there may be a day when we see the "Big Three," as they are called, playing together for the national team!
Jake: And that's all for today. Remember, stay tuned, and stay...
Hollie: Swissy!

(cut to advertisements)
Last edited by Free Swiss States on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moorburgh
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Moorburgh » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Moorburgh 0-0 Lalo Limahina

Moorburgh were held to a 0-0 draw at home by Lalo Limahina in the Copa Gaveo III as both sides failed to take their chances.

The first half lacked quality and, though there was definite improvement after the break, both teams were wasteful in front of goal with the Moorburgh coming closest to breaking the deadlock when Dylan Trisler hit the post.

Moorburgh Lines up
GK:
1- Kenton Higby, (8)

DEF:
2- Isaiah Weed, (7)
3- Lonny Egelhoff (C), (6)
4- Milan Pinzone, (8) - yellow (min 43)
5- Donovan Ship, (8)

MID:
12- Alden Watkin, (7)
6- Colton Bonsal, (6) – Sub min 69
7- Porfirio Panek, (6) – sub min 80
8- Sydney Stollings, (7) - yellow (min 70)

STK:
9- Dylan Trisler, (6) – Sub min 78
10- Arnoldo Rojero, (6)

RESERVE
17- Bart Widdowson – in min 78
18- Quinton Hemmings,
30- Lindberg Salus,
31- Isiah Matulewicz
11- Bo Dockus, in min 80
27- Chet Moradel,
28- Sol Babbel, in min 69
29- Walker Brits,
18- Lane Mathiason,
16- Ryan Getha
17- Keenan Lamantia,

South Slembana
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby South Slembana » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:48 am

The South Slembana Chronicle: Decent start to third Copa Gaveo

By Andy Slane, chief football reporter at Estadio Cruz Blanco, Gaveo (attendance 84,513)

We have drawn our first game in Copa Gaveo III 2-2 with Lymantatia. An OK start, but we were dominant, and we should have won, considering the post-match stats.

We opened the scoring in the 1st minute, when Alexander Ralervóx, our star striker, curled past the Lymantatian goalie. Lymantatia's star striker saw a curling effort saved by our goalkeeper, Artie Young, in the 4th minute, but after that, we were totally dominant. Ralervóx hit the bar with a dink, Barry James curled wide from 12 yards, a low shot from Trex Malarkey was palmed wide by the Lymantatian goalkeeper, and Martin Yerrington hit the post with a bicycle kick. This meant it was no surprise when we went 2-0 up after 25 minutes.

Young bowled the ball out to our right-back, Bertie Fish. Fish played it to Gary Terence, our defensive midfielder, with a backheel. Terence then played it down to Malarkey, who zipped inside Lymantatia's defensive midfielder, before playing it to left-winger Danny Kalamazoo. Kalamazoo zipped past the Lymantatian right-back, before crossing into the box. The ball found James, who powered a header past the Lymantatian goalie to give a 2-0 lead. Other chances came and gone, as half-time arrived with us 2-0 up.

After half-time, we were still dominant, with a diving Ralervóx header that hit the post indicating our dominance in the 48th minute. However, in the 57th minute, Lymantatia's star striker chipped the ball over Young to pull the score back to 2-1 to us. We tried to hit back, with a Yerrington free-kick hitting the bar three minutes later, but Lymanntatia equalized in the 64th minute - with their other striker curling past Young to equalize the game at 2-2. We had many good chances to score after that, but none of them turned into a goal, as the game finished 2-2.
Puppet of Slembana

Gaveo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:45 pm

MATCHDAY 2
Anollasia 1-4 Gaveo
Estope 2-0 Thousandsuns
Cambrirano 0-4 Free Swiss States
Sipporeon 4-1 Bindu
Unionist Imperial Republic 1-1 South Slembana
Springmont 4-3 Lymantatia
Slembana 1-0 Super-Llamaland
Maklohi Val 0-1 Alcia
Amelio 0-2 Moorburgh
Boring Paradise 5-3 Lalo Limahina

Group A Standings

1 Gaveo 2 1 1 0 8 5 +3 4
2 Estope 2 1 1 0 3 1 +2 4
3 Thousandsuns 2 0 1 1 4 6 -2 1
4 Anollasia 2 0 1 1 2 5 -3 1

Group B Standings

1 Free Swiss States 2 2 0 0 8 1 +7 6
2 Sipporeon 2 2 0 0 9 2 +7 6
3 Bindu 2 0 0 2 2 8 -6 0
4 Cambrirano 2 0 0 2 1 9 -8 0

Group C Standings

1 Unionist Imperial Republic 2 1 1 0 5 1 +4 4
2 Springmont 2 1 0 1 4 7 -3 3
3 South Slembana 2 0 2 0 3 3 +0 2
4 Lymantatia 2 0 1 1 5 6 -1 1

Group D Standings

1 Slembana 2 1 1 0 2 1 +1 4
2 Alcia 2 1 1 0 1 0 +1 4
3 Super-Llamaland 2 0 1 1 0 1 -1 1
4 Maklohi Val 2 0 1 1 1 2 -1 1

Group E Standings

1 Moorburgh 2 1 1 0 2 0 +2 4
2 Amelio 2 1 0 1 4 3 +1 3
3 Boring Paradise 2 1 0 1 6 7 -1 3
4 Lalo Limahina 2 0 1 1 3 5 -2 1
Bruh.

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Maklohi Vai lost 1-0 today to Alcia on a beautiful chip by Alcian striker Alexandre Farley in the 72nd minute. Farley received a short pass, then turned and, upon seeing an opening, fired. The Vaian defense could do nothing but stand. On the whole, the team was disappointed at the final result of the match, but overall not discouraged by their effort. On the day, the Vaians controlled the ball for 62 percent of the time, completing 73 percent of their passes, and out shot Alcia 6-4.
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator

Slembana
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Slembana » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:23 am

The Slembana Times: Great win in third Copa Gaveo

By Peter Whiteman, chief football reporter

We have recorded a brilliant win in our second game in the third Copa Gaveo, beating Super-Llamaland 1-0. This puts us in a good position to qualify for the tournament's round of 16.

The first half was equal. The best chance of the first half was for us, when the Llamalandian goalkeeper palmed away a low shot from Val Kylx. Other good chances included Super-Llamaland's star striker hitting the bar with a volley, their other striker seeing a free-kick palmed over the bar, and Eddie Barlow, our other striker, curling just wide of the post. Half-time ended at 0-0, with both teams having been as dominant as the other.

The second half almost began perfectly for us. Finlay Yalnif, our right-winger, sped down the wing. He crossed the ball into the box, finding Gavin Stockwell, our captain, who is a defender. Stockwell powered a header towards goal, throwing his head at the ball. However, the ball was caught at the last second by the Llamalandian goalkeeper, who kept the score at 0-0. Super-Llamaland's playmaker hit the post with a free-kick in the 56th minute, before Barlow saw a great long-range effort hit the bar.

In the dying seconds of the match, it was still 0-0. Toby Gapman, our goalkeeper, had just saved a good shot from Super-Llamaland. He threw it out to Callum Potts, our right-back, who played it down to our defensive midfield player, Follin Maxet. Maxet passed the ball up to Yalnif, who crossed it into the box. However, it was headed away. Despite this, Jyvx Dagens got the ball for us, and lobbed it towards Kylx, who was waiting in the penalty area. Kylx volleyed it past the goalkeeper, giving us a 1-0 win, and sending our fans wild.

Anollasia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 05, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Anollasia » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:46 am

The Jefferton Chronicle

SPORTS

Beaten by Gaveo

After a second matchday in Copa Gaveo III, Anollasia has beaten by Gaveo, 4 - 1.

After our elimination from the 4th Friendly Cup, Anollasians want to make the best out of Copa Gaveo.
It seems lately, that coach Toptas, hasn't trained them very well. The Anollasian Soccer Federation is deciding of firing him, for his failure of coaching.
Toptas has said at a press conference after the game, ''No! I had trained them very well! Don't just fire me with no proof!''
The ASF is investigating our failure in sports lately, to see if was the coach.

More on page D3...

Amelio
Secretary

Founded: Aug 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Amelio » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:55 am

2-0 Amelio loses,
What a disappointing game for the Condors and what a impressive game by Moorburgh, we were shut out. No goals, no celebrations nothing. While its most likely that we will make to the Round of 16 that loss damaged the sprits of Amelian players and Amelio itself, but we can rebound. We got Sebastian Buggati and other to guide us. Go Amelio!

Gaveo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Gameday 3

Postby Gaveo » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:16 am

OOC: Sorry that I didn't post locals for matchday 2.
IC:
MATCHDAY 3
Gaveo-Estope @ Estadio Nacional
Anollasia-Thousandsuns @ Estadio Cortino
Free Swiss States-Sipporeon @ Universitario de Gaveo
Cambrirano-Bindu @ Estadio Municipal de Cortino
South Slembana-Springmont @ Estadio Cruz Blanco
Unionist Imperial Republic-Lymantatia @ Estadio Héroes
Super-Llamaland-Maklohi Val @ Estadio Cádiz
Slembana-Alcia @ Estadio Roberto García
Moorburgh-Boring Paradise @ Estadio Cádiz
Amelio-Lalo Limahina @ Estadio Universitario de Cortino

Info:
Estadio Cortino (Capacity 75,000)
Estadio Cádiz* (Capacity 100,000)
Estadio Nacional de Gaveo** (Capacity 80,000)
Estadio Universitario de Cortino (Capacity 60,000)
Estadio Municipal de Cortino (Capacity 55,000)
Estadio Cruz Blanco (Capacity 85,000)
Estadio Roberto García*** (Capacity 90,000)
Estadio Héroes (Capacity 70,000)
Last edited by Gaveo on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bruh.

Gaveo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Anollasia 1-4 Gaveo

Postby Gaveo » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:10 pm

Gaveo wins! 4-1. The game was the best Gaveo has played, heres a recap. In the 7th minute Sebastian Cadiz scored adding his score count to 3, then in the 15th minute Bru Yo Chan scored his first international goal and the score was 2-0. Many minutes rolled by and Anollasia finally responded in the 35th minute. 2-1, Gaveo. Gaveo's Cesar Milano scores his first international making it a 3-1 game with 4 minutes left in the first half. All way silent for the time being and it looked like the goles were over but you would be wrong because at the 76th minute Sebastian Cadiz scored his second goal of the game (4th of the tournament). And that was it of the goals, despite two other chances from Gaveo 4 from Anollasia the game ended 4-1, in Gaveo's favor.
Bruh.

Free Swiss States
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Swiss States » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:18 pm

Who is Daniel Artémis?
For soccer fans, his name is nothing new. Having dominated the youth leagues for four years, being one of the first Swiss to go international and captaining a Swiss team to a bronze place finish in the Di Brandini cup, the eyes of every fan of the sport have been on him for ages. But to the rest of the public, he has just emerged onto the scene, replacing old favorite Trayker before accomplishing the never-before-seen feat of two international hat tricks in a row. Not even du-Lusavik could have done that.

But how much do we really know about Artémis? He attended the famous Shaolin academy since he was four years old, being born the third child in a religious family, who believed the Academy was owed a third child as a tithe. The fact that he has rarely visited his family has been pointed to by some as the reason for his emotional coolness and more pragmatic personality. He is in many ways like the Swiss goalkeeper Nicholas Jayet, in that he sees the game on a strategic playing field rather than just the base game.

Artémis will no doubt remain in the starting position for the time being, as he has more than proved himself in these last few games.
Last edited by Free Swiss States on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gaveo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:26 am

MATCHDAY 3
Gaveo 3-1 Estope
Anollasia 1-1 Thousandsuns
Free Swiss States 1-0 Sipporeon
Cambrirano 0-1 Bindu
South Slembana 0-0 Springmont
Unionist Imperial Republic 1-1 Lymantatia
Super-Llamaland 1-2 Maklohi Val
Slembana 6-0 Alcia
Moorburgh 1-0 Boring Paradise
Amelio 3-3 Lalo Limahina

Group A Standings

1 Gaveo 3 2 1 0 11 6 +5 7 Q
2 Estope 3 1 1 1 4 4 +0 4 Q
3 Anollasia 3 0 2 1 3 6 -3 2 Q
4 Thousandsuns 3 0 2 1 5 7 -2 2 Q

Group B Standings

1 Free Swiss States 3 3 0 0 9 1 +8 9 Q
2 Sipporeon 3 2 0 1 9 3 +6 6 Q
3 Bindu 3 1 0 2 3 8 -5 3 Q
4 Cambrirano 3 0 0 3 1 10 -9 0

Group C Standings

1 Unionist Imperial Republic 3 1 2 0 6 2 +4 5 Q
2 Springmont 3 1 1 1 4 7 -3 4 Q
3 South Slembana 3 0 3 0 3 3 +0 3 Q
4 Lymantatia 3 0 2 1 6 7 -1 2 Q

Group D Standings

1 Slembana 3 2 1 0 8 1 +7 7 Q
2 Alcia 3 1 1 1 1 6 -5 4 Q
3 Maklohi Val 3 1 1 1 3 3 +0 4 Q
4 Super-Llamaland 3 0 1 2 1 3 -2 1

Group E Standings

1 Moorburgh 3 2 1 0 3 0 +3 7 Q
2 Amelio 3 1 1 1 7 6 +1 4 Q
3 Boring Paradise 3 1 0 2 6 8 -2 3 Q
4 Lalo Limahina 3 0 2 1 6 8 -2 2

Q= Qualified for the Round of 16

Due to the lack of teams Thousandsuns has made it to the playoffs.
Last edited by Gaveo on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bruh.

Gaveo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Round of 16

Postby Gaveo » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:19 am

Round of 16
Left Bracket
(R161) Gaveo–Boring Paradise
(R162) Sipporeon-Maklohi Val
(R163) Springmont-Thousandsuns
(R164) Anollasia-Moorburgh
Right Bracket
(R165) Unionist Imperial Republic-Alcia
(R166) Slembana-Bindu
(R167) Free Swiss States-Lymantatia
(R168) Estope-Amelio

(Locations to be released)
Bruh.

Moorburgh
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Moorburgh » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:26 am

Sport Chronicle
Moorburgh Leading Sport Newspaper

Sport Constributor, Winsley Gulpman

Rocky Eaglefoot pleased with Moorburgh's qualification for Copa Gaveo III
Moorburgh manager Rocky Eaglefoot says he is pleased to have qualified for Copa Gaveo III next level.

His team beat Boring Paradise 1-0 and victory ensures they qualify from their group in top spot.
Colton Bonsal, 27, play for East Glenfield FC, who scored Moorburgh's single goal and also received the player-of-the-match award, says he was pleased with his contribution

Thousandsuns
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Thousandsuns » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:58 am

Short Story Sport Online

The Thousandsun's soccer team earned its way into the next level after a good showing on the road during the weekend.
On Saturday, the Thousandsun picked up one point in a 0-0 tie against Anollasia.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports