NATION

PASSWORD

World Cup of Hockey 15 (RP/Rosters/Scores)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cotdelapoms
Ambassador

Founded: May 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cotdelapoms » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:33 am

OOC FYI: I will be out of town most of the day tomorrow so I will be posting the cut-off and scores a few hours before my usual 3:00 pm EDT cut-off. It would likely be at about 09:00 am EDT. Thanks.

Wolfmanne
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

The Official Handbook to the World Cup of Hockey 15 - Wolfma

Postby Wolfmanne » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:19 pm

OOC - Will do the rest of the player's biographies later.

The Official Handbook to the World Cup of Hockey 15 - Wolfmanne

Ice Hockey has been 'the national sport on ice' of Wolfmanne and is the third most popular sport, in terms of spectactor figures and participation levels. Traditionally dominated by cities in the White Rockies, a range of mountains and tundra areas in Wolfmanne, such as Cherrybrook, Lyndbridge and Point Blanc, it has now expanded to other areas thanks to the building of indoor ice rinks and the Wolfmanne Olympic Program, which has allowed a better youth developement by scouting the whole of Wolfmanne for potential Ice hockey players. The top league, the Elite Hockey League (EHL) and the cup that is contested along side it, the Johnstone Cup, named after the founder of the Elite Hockey League, Junior Johnstone, along with the Wolfmanne University Hockey Association Super League (WUHA Super League as it's more commonly called), the primary University league. The Johnstone Cup, named after Junior Johnstone, the founder of the EHL, is contested by both WUHA, EHL and teams from several minor leagues.

The World Cup of Hockey 15 is the first international event of Ice hockey uniting all teams of Hockey, whether from Cherrybrook or Aurumtum, as one. Wolfmanne shall play the world in this cup. With the best the EHL can offer here, Wolfmanne shall triumph over the other teams.

Team roster

Head Coach: Thomas Lehmann
Thomas Lehmann holds the record for the most points scored in the EHL at 767. He played at a time when amateurism was in force and professionalism was banned. He wore the 57 shirt for the Cherrybrook Falcons and for honarary reasons wears the the number 1 shirt for Wolfmanne. He joined the league at 21 years old, making the youngest player ever to take part and played for 20 years, retiring at 41, making him the oldest player ever in the EHL. Today he is 46 years of age however the old Cherrybrook spirit still rests inside him.

Line 1
2. Lewis Johnstone (Left winger, Captian)
Lewis Johnstone is the grandson of Junior Johnstone and part of the Johnstone Brothers; a famous line of players which right now is competing in this tournament. He has been bestowed with Captaincy of the team. He played in the WUHA Super League for the standard 5 years, for the University of Cherrybrook Hawks, before being drafted by the Cherrybrook Falcons. He is now 27 and has played in the EHL for 5 years.
3. Morgan Johnstone (Centre)
Morgan Johnstone is the grandson of Junior Johnstone and part of the Johnstone Brothers. He played in the WUHA Super League for 5 years for the University of Cherrybrook and was drafted 2 years ago. He plays for Point Blanc Wipeout and won last year's 'EHL's Rising Star' award, plus the 'EHL Sportsman of the Year' at the end of this season.
4. Thomas 'the Demon' Johnstone (Right winger, Pest)
Thomas Johnstone is the youngest of the Johnstone brothers and has only just been drafted; however he has had the most impressive WUHA Super League records. In his first match he scored 11 points and when he finished his WUHA Super League career he would had beaten Thomas Lehmann's record. Unfortunately he spent his last 6 months injured and finished with 666 points. 666 is considered by some Christians to be the 'Mark of the Beast' and he has received the nickname of 'the Demon'; a title he lives up to by being the team pest. Thomas Lehmann selected him despite his little EHL experience, believing him to be a 'potential rising star'

Line 2
5. Gifford Guédry (Left winger)
Gifford was born to a Upper middle class family in a very traditional community in the White Rockies. He was sent to a Catholic boarding school after receiving a Sports Scholarship due to his Ice hockey and Lacrosse playing skills, and had very strict morals installed upon him. He was the Lacrosse star of his school, making the Varsity team in his second year. However Ice hockey was his passion and he enrolled in Our Lady's School of Further Education, a Catholic university, for 5 years, to play in the WUHA Super League. He was drafted into the EHL 6 years ago and is currently aged 29.
6. Max Gersten (Centre)
Max Gersten was born and raised in the White Rockies and excelled at Ice hockey at an early age; when the lake he lived by froze, he would be the first one on the Ice and he'd practiced his shots. He competed in the local little league in his area, the Lake Little Hockey League as a Centre in Line 2 and was the star of his team. He received a Sports Scholarship from the University of Albaqaeqaeur and was drafted at 22 years old after playing for 3 years in the WUHA Super League. He is now 25 years old and has been playing for the Albaqaeqaeur Rangers.
7. Isidoro Gallo (Right winger)
Born in the inland city of Goldwyvern, Isidoro Gallo played for an indoor ice rink club in his youth years. At 17 years old he was drafted in the Wolfmanne Hockey League, a feeder league for the Elite Hockey League. He played for 5 years before deciding to move onto the Elite Hockey League. He was drafted by the Stonefox Arctics and is now 28 years old. In his last 2 years he's Captained the team and has lead them to two Johnstone Cup victories, along with 1 first placed Elite Hockey League finishes.

Line 3

8. Carmine Bergamaschi (Left winger, Enforcer, Alternate captain)
Carmine Bergamashchi, strangely enough, also was born in Goldwyvern and played for the same club as Gallo. However unlike Gallo he became the team's Enforcer and was selected in the team for this reason. He was drafted into the WUSA Super League at 19 and played for the University of Albaqaeqaeur, where he placed less emphasis on his fighting and began working on his player abillities. By the time he finished he was a well-rounded player, especially sutible for Line 3. At 24 years of age he left the league and now is 28 years old. The Manchevius Monarchs drafted him in for the first four years and in his last Captained his team to third-place at the Johnstone Cup play-offs. He is to transfer to the Stonefox Arctics. He was nominated for alternate captainship and he has happily taken the honour.
9. Bernardo 'the Bodyguard' Trevisani (Centre, Enforcer)
Wolfmanne is lucky enough to have another Enforcer; and he's in the same line as the other. Bernardo Trevisani was born in Manchevius and was a top supporter of the Manchevius Monarchs, some rumoring that he was part of the Emperor's Bodyguards, an Ice hockey Firm (aka gang of hooligans) and that this his where his fighting abilitites come from, along with his nicknamed 'the Bodyguard'. He was drafted by the Stonefox Cubs into the Wolfmanne Hockey League at 17 and played for 5 years before being drafted into the Elite Hockey League. However it wasn't by the Manchevius Monarchs but by their rivals, the Arcymnea Auks. He played for 5 years before becoming an unrestricted free agent and has transferred to the Manchevius Monarchs, playing for them for 2 years. He is now 30 years old.
10. Dexter Lemelin (Right winger, Pest)
Born and raised in inner city Aurumtum, Dexter Lemelin joined an Ice hockey club at a young age. He narrowly missed out on a Sports Scholarship at a private school and instead attended an ordinary High school, where he played Ice hockey there. He was selected as a Captain and lead his team to the finals of the BBC Sports School Hockey Cup when he was 15. He was drafted at 16 years of age into the Wolfmanne Hockey League and played for the Trycene Tsars, where his abillity as a pest came up. After 5 years he joined the Elite Hockey League and has been playing for the Trycene Tsunami for 3 years. He is now 24 years old and is one of Ice hockey's rising stars.

Line 4

11. Philippe Narcisse (Left winger)
Philippe Narcisse was born in Cherrybrook. An avid supporter of the Cherrybrook Falcons, although not an hooligan, his ultimate dream was to play for them. His opportunity came when he was drafted into the Thomas Lehmann Ice Hockey Academy, at 12 years old, after playing for a small youth team. During the Summer holidays he would come and learn from Thomas Lehmann himself. Cherrybrook Grammar School, a selective state school, offered him a Sports Scholarship at 13. After 5 years he enrolled in the WUHA Super League, playing for the University of Cherrybrook and then after 4 years of that, he enrolled in the EHL at 22 years of age. He has played for 4 years now, for the Cherrybrook Falcons, his dream team.
12. Leoncio Montano Madera (Centre)
13. Andrew Jolly (Right winger)

Pair 1

14. Spencer Mannix (Left defenseman)
15. Gary B. Minnick (Right defenseman)

Pair 2

16. Thomas Howard (Left defenseman)
17. Isaac Lyons (Right defenseman)

Pair 3

18. Algernon Létourneau (Left defenseman)
19. Markus Daecher (Right defenseman)

Pair 4

20. Joseph Norris (Left defenseman)
21. Henry Barber (Right defenseman)

Goaltenders

99. Elliott van der Vegt (first choice)
100. Olli-Pekka Ahokas (second choice)
101. Tim Snowmeadow (third choice)

Reserves

22. Mandel Levasseur (Left winger)
23. Gabriel Caouette (Centre)
24. Frank Scholz (Right winger)
25. Paolo Pinto (Left defenseman)
26. Tolnay Zoltán (Right defenseman)

Day 1 results
Wolfmanne had a poor start; they were playing Plutoni, a successful nation in the sport of Ice hockey. The game was heavily one sided, with our boys losing 5 - 0. Ninins was the first Plutonian to to score in the first period, followed by Lieb. A line change to line 3, with alternations between 2 and 3, for the rest of the game was expected to bring hope but Karm, Mushorm and Shob instead scored for Plutoni. Wolfmanne's international debut wasn't the best wished for.

"I did the best I could but obviously we couldn't win it" Lehmann told BBC Sports News. "Still we got several more games to go".

Day 2 results
Wolfmanne's next match was with Wolfmanne rival in every single sport ever created Darmen. The two teams skated onto the ice, the puck was heavily contested and both Goldtenders competed well. Constant line and pair changes didn't change anything. However the rivalries certainly did show; Bernardo Trevisani got into 4 fights in the entire match and spent much of his time with a penalty. There was also a major bench clearance, resulting in the whole of both teams receiving penalties worth 750,000 Wolfmanne pounds.

"I bet the boys at the Olympic Council will be pissed off to find out that £750,000 fell out of their wallet" he laughed. "Still, I love the boys".

The Wolfmanne Olympic Counil was disgraced at their behaviour and has fined each individual player £10,000. The bench clearing fight was uploaded to Youtube and hs received a total of 12,000,000 hits, although the WOC is attempting to block. Darmen hasn't commented yet.

Day 3 results

Day 3 saw better results for Wolfmanne. The game when it began looked very evenly matched and in the first two periods possession would constantly be exhanged between team and team. No fights occured either and it looked like it was going to be a very quiet. However the waiting ended with one point scored by Gifford Guédry, assisted by Spencer Mannix and Max Gersten, making him Wolfmanne's first ever player to score in an international game. The goal was last minute and it meant Wolfmanne could move up to 7th place.

"Come on Wolfmanne!" was all Lehmann had to say.

Day 4 results

Day 4 was, by far, Wolfmanne's best match so far; 6 goals scored by Wolfmanne with 4 against. The team who bore the brunt; Taeshan. The first 2 happened in period 1, with Lewis Johnstone scoring the first, assisted by the other Johnstone brothers and then Thomas Johnstone scored, assisted by both Lewis and Morgan. Taeshan quickly followed up with 2 goals, scored a minute after each other, citing Wolfmanne's weak defense. In period 2 Thomas Johnstone scored the next the 2 goals and was assisted by both of his brothers, with no goals from Taeshan. Taeshan made a comeback in the third period, with two goals to secure a draw however Morgan Johnstone broke the deadlock, assisted by his brothers, followed by an unexpected one from Bernardo Trevisani, assisted by his linemates.

"Well done boys" Head Coach Lehmann told the Wolfmanne Sports Times. "It is classic Ice hockey; lots of goals from both sides and excellent playing. I love this match".

Tomorrow Wolfmanne have Cabric to play, a team tied with Wolfmanne for 3rd place. A victory is required over them for Wolfmanne to have a chance of advancing to the next stage. Achieving 2nd or 3rd place is an hefty but achievable goal for Team Wolfmanne and on behalf of the Wolfmannes Sports Times, BBC Sports and WBC Sports, we wish them well.
Last edited by Wolfmanne on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
Cicero thinks I'm Rome's Helen of Troy and Octavian thinks he'll get his money, the stupid fools.

Cotdelapoms
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cotdelapoms » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:24 pm

The Cotdelapomais World Cup of Hockey team is one of only six teams remaining to have taken the maximum number of points through four rounds, and yet nothing has come easy. The Apples won their fourth game of the tournament 2-1 over a surprising Ocel0t team, which gave Cotdelapoms a surprising number of fits, not unlike during the recent World Cup qualification cycle. Ocel0t's Aleksandr Sidorenkov scored first on a breakout that stunned Michel Gingras, who was clearly caught puck-watching as Sidorenkov glided past him and then deked the otherwise perfect Pascal Sévigny for a goal that stunned and temporarily quieted Centre Télépom Mobilité.

The Apples had no trouble getting back into it in the second period, though, as Louis Periard scored from an unlikely angle when the highly competent Ocel0t netminder Jorgen Birkegaard moved his left leg back to stop the puck but unfortunately deflected it into the net. Unlikely Cotdelapoms leading scorer Adam Wrentham netted another goal later in the second period when Luc Dionne's shot from the right wing was saved by Birkegaard but deflected right towards the big winger, who was able to flip it over Birkegaard's pad and into the net.

(OOC: Sorry for the weak RP today, not much real free time.)

Wolfmanne
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wolfmanne » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:28 pm

Cotdelapoms wrote:The Cotdelapomais World Cup of Hockey team is one of only six teams remaining to have taken the maximum number of points through four rounds, and yet nothing has come easy. The Apples won their fourth game of the tournament 2-1 over a surprising Ocel0t team, which gave Cotdelapoms a surprising number of fits, not unlike during the recent World Cup qualification cycle. Ocel0t's Aleksandr Sidorenkov scored first on a breakout that stunned Michel Gingras, who was clearly caught puck-watching as Sidorenkov glided past him and then deked the otherwise perfect Pascal Sévigny for a goal that stunned and temporarily quieted Centre Télépom Mobilité.

The Apples had no trouble getting back into it in the second period, though, as Louis Periard scored from an unlikely angle when the highly competent Ocel0t netminder Jorgen Birkegaard moved his left leg back to stop the puck but unfortunately deflected it into the net. Unlikely Cotdelapoms leading scorer Adam Wrentham netted another goal later in the second period when Luc Dionne's shot from the right wing was saved by Birkegaard but deflected right towards the big winger, who was able to flip it over Birkegaard's pad and into the net.

(OOC: Sorry for the weak RP today, not much real free time.)

OOC - Same. To be honest considering the fact I haven't rally RPed and I'm a first timer I'm doing alright.

Also:

My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:
Choose my goalscorers: Y
Godmod scoring events: N
RP injuries to my players: Y
Godmod injuries to my players: N
Hand out penalties to my players: Y
Godmod other events: TG me
STYLE MODIFIER: +1.5
Last edited by Wolfmanne on Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cicero thinks I'm Rome's Helen of Troy and Octavian thinks he'll get his money, the stupid fools.

Gyatso-kai
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 03, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Game 5 at Cassadaigua

Postby Gyatso-kai » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:13 am

Ice Area, Chambly & Colisée CPMC, Charlevoix
27 June 2011, 0500 hours

The arena was eerily silent with three hours before the fifth game of the Ice Bison's first-ever trip to the World Cup of Hockey. Coach Kad Skirata walked onto the AWAY bench, his suit freshly pressed and his hair ever-so slicked back. Unlike his players, whose faces sported beards of various lengths, Skirata's face was clean shaven; not with gel and a razor, but with a finely-sharpened knife... A habit from a lifetime in the Mandalorian culture.

"So, al'verde Skirata, how do you think today will go?"

The voice from the behind him caught Skirata slightly off-guard, but when he turned around and saw his Captain, Hakoda Ishii in his practice uniform, he was instantly relaxed.

"I am still worried about these women..."

"Women? Really? Have you seen any of them?"
Ishii spoke with a light laugh. "I wouldn't be surprised if every single 'female' was tested and found to be a man with long-hair and feminine names..."

Skirata himself could not help but laugh; but just as in war, a laugh was simply a cover for something far graver in the heart. "Are you worried, Hakoda?"

"Of course, I am, al'verde... I am just concerned that on our first outing here, we won't qualify..."

"Well, Hakod'ika, I see it in one of two ways... Either we do our best and we win. Or, we do our best and we lose... We may get a tie, but a tie will not help us advance. We need those double-points from a win to advance... But do not focus on that, Hakoda."

Ishii smiled briefly before bowing; he quickly turned around and returned to the locker room... He had a great deal of work to prepare for. This was not going to be an easy game...

Definitely not easy. At all...
The Avatarian Republic of Gyatso-kai
Denomyn: Avatarian || Trigramme: GKI || Located: Arrosia
Factbook || Armed Forces Holocron
Champions: World Cup of Hockey XXIII, XLIV, XLV, XLVIII, L, AOHC XII
Runner-Up: World Junior Hockey Championship III, World Cup of Hockey XXI, XXVI,
Third Place: World Cup of Hockey XV, XVII, XVIII, XL, XLVII

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2005
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Newmanistan » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 am

EMPEROR ORDERS MEDIA SILENCE AS JOKE

Pocono City- In a joking manner, Emperor Michael IV ordered that the Rocket Report not provide recaps from any games in the Frozen World Cup (OOC: What I traditionally refer to the World Cup of Hockey as) given that the team is off to the best start in team history. He backtracked off of that, announcing he was just making a joke. The Emperor is passionate about third World Cup, because as some of the old timers remember, he briefly coached the team in a past Cup. (I think it was #8 or #9). With the Rockets off to an inexplicable start that year, Empress Jessica I fired the coach and declared that her son, then simply Prince Michael, go in there and wake up the team and inspire them. It was a short cameo, and it caught controversy when he questioned a borderline penalty, demanding to the referee that he better even it out by giving the Rockets a full 2-minute 5-on-3 power play advantage later in the game, or he would have Empress Jessica impose diplomatic sanctions on his country (Kelssek). The official gave in, but when word got out, the then-Prince realized that maybe he should stick at the Palace.

So far during the World Cup in Cotdelapoms, we’ve seen the Rockets get off to this great start in the absence of significant media coverage, and it is why the Emperor made the joke. After all, we’ve reported daily on this in the past and still once ended up with a winless group stage and that was when we were not a newbie! The Emperor, after re-giving us permission to cover the competition then said, “It’s been a great tournament, I love Aréna Loto-Marianne and how wonderfully sky-blue it is becoming. The other building is fine, but I am sure the players and our traveling fans feel right at home.” Jim Branigan, the CEO of Empire Motors also noted the sky blue-ness of the arena, “Stick some EM logos in there and it’s perfect. You know if the local team or the arena staff ever wanted to pick up an additional sponsor, and one that had hugely deep pockets like we do, they can contact our marketing department and we can work something out. Back in Newmanistan, we say that baseball is our primary sport and maybe that is where our media’s attention is right now; and you can see how much the people of Cotdelapoms love their hockey. It would be a worthwhile investment on our part to market in this country, and in their league.” Empire Motors has a history of reaching out and sponsoring clubs in other domestic leagues.

The team, so far, is 4-0-0, with 11 goals scored and just 2 against. While it is a promising start, we are not quite halfway through this, so there is more work to be done, and the team must continue to be on guard. Defensemen and Captain Patrick Gaudet is confident, “I see a group of guys in the locker room who want to get this done. We know we are a better hockey nation then we have shown so far and there have been some progress coming into this Cup. I like playing here. You get these Outremont Owls fans in the building wearing their jerseys and they see our jerseys are the same color, and it’s a fit. We don’t play all of our games Loto-Marianne but I love it when we do as we feed off it.” The Rocket Report cautiously applauds the play of goalie Michel Paquet, though since it seems like everytime we compliment a goalie, it jinxes them in the next game. That will be a contest against Bergnovinaia, and it’s one of the games in Xavier.
Six-time World Baseball Classic Champions
Now just here to run NSSCRA. Thank you to the community for all the fun in other sports.
NEWMANISTAN SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS:
CHAMPIONSHIPS: DBC 4; 27th BoF; CoH 34, 36, & 37; Oxen Cup 12; WBC 10, 12, 15, 17, 41, & 43; IBC 4, 5, & 29; CE 26; WLC 1
Runner Up: DBC 5 & 6; Oxen Cup 6; WBC 7,9 11, 14, & 45; IBC 1; WB 4, 6 & 34; WLC 2 & 3
World Cups qualified for: 46, 48 (R of 16), 49, 50, 54
Hosted: WORLD CUP 49, WB 1, 2, 5, & 35; WBC 8, 11, 14, 19, 38, 44, & 46; CoH 33, 35, & 39; CE 25, WLC 2, 4 & 5; WCoH 10, IBC 24, NSSCRA, Multiple NSCAA Basketball Tournaments, and a horse racing series

Michael VII
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Michael VII » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:45 am

HOCKEY DAILY

Michael VII's fall from grace in World Cup of Hockey 15!

Michael VII 0-1 Colmark

Michael VII citizens are very quickly getting sick of the nation of Colmark! So far in every single sporting encounter, Colmark has defeated Michael VII, this time in WCOH 15, in a shutout 1-0 win over the pride of Empire, Michael VII.

In this game, Colmark were slow to show their dominance, and Michael VII just never even wanted to take control of the game. An ill-disciplined Michael VII side looked like rookies, as they fell to their third successive loss, and again to a one goal margin. Colmark's goal came midway through the first period, scoring shorthanded on the Michael VII powerplay, as the Michael VII powerplay yet again failed to score and even manage to control the puck when on the ice. This lack of attacking hockey has led to increased pressure on the defense, and occasionally, too much pressure for Roberto Grenky, the famous netminder, to be able to handle.

Colmark was just too smart for Michael VII this time, and Michael VII failed to score and capitalise on Colmark's mistakes. It felt as if when Colmark made mistakes, then Michael VII made worse mistakes, and when Michael VII made mistakes, Colmark capitalised.
I give full credit to Colmark, they played too well for us, and we weren't playing smart hockey. A deserved victory, and I hope we can bounce back from this. I know that our fans don't watch us to lose, but when we don't play well, we barely play well enough to even have fans. Next time we hope to play better, and come away with the win that we need to progress in this competition. The [former] empire wouldn't have been proud to endorse this team as ours, and therefore we don't endorse this type of play. Go Michael VII!
-Friedrich Zoller, Michael VII Captain

Score Summary
Michael VII
0 0 0 0

Colmark
1 0 0 1
My timezone, Southern Winter (Current Time): NZST, UTC +12, Southern Summer: NZDT, UTC +13

NSCF 5 Champions
Qualified for World Cup 62
Hosted World T20 Championships I, Baptism of Iron X, World Bowl 17, World Cup of Hockey XIX, World Bowl 19

Domestic Sportswire

Cassadaigua
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Cassadaigua » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:40 am

Meghan’s Space

It looks like things are coming together now, doesn’t it? After the thrilling come from behind victory over Michael VII, we were in firm control of the game against Auremena for much of the contest. The scoreboard reads 3-1 at the end of the game, and that’s a pretty fair representation of how this game went. We didn’t necessarily break out a can of whoop ass on them, but we were efficient where we needed be, scoring a single goal in each of the three periods. The shots on goal further tell that story as our advantages were 9-6, 9-5, and 8-5 in each period. Efficient, with the main tense moment being when Auremena scored early in the third to at the time cut it to 2-1. That gave us about five minutes, well 5:19 if you want to be exact according to the official game clock, of having to listen to their fans who made the trip to Chambly’s Toussaint Forum think their team would make a comeback. I am not sorry, either, for spoiling their hopes when I lifted a wrist shot top-shelf to restore the two-goal advantage. At that point, we did go into a defensive shell, but remained focused and committed to it, and got ourselves a victory.

After four games now, we are on top of Group D due to tiebreakers, but there is still plenty of work to be done since the top six are all within two points of the lead. It is most important right now to be in good form, and I believe we are right now and that will be important because there are some ambitious nations left on our schedule. Gyatso-kai is a nation that we hadn’t heard much about coming into the World Cup, but they have made a pretty good name for themselves, and will pesky within this group throughout qualifying. I have the impression and have been told by some friends that their team might be, let’s call it, in awe, of a team with successful female players. Not the first time we have seen that, but we’re not going to worry about that all that much with the way the group is right now. We need to get a win against them, and against some of the contenders in this group. Though if they’re in awe of the players on this team, I know for sure they will be in awe of all of our traveling supporters who will be at the game. Day after the day, that is some of the best support in the world and fully appreciate it in every way!
NS Sports’ only World Cup, World Bowl, World Cup of Hockey, World Baseball Classic and International Basketball Championships winner!

(Motorsports, college basketball, and volleyball, too)

Specific Titles: World Cup 50, 51; WBC 14, 16, 19, 50 & 58; WB 8, 22, & 40; WCOH 11 & 39; IBC 13.
Also: CR 40 & 43; CoH 39; Swamp Soccer 4, RTC WC 18 & 19; WVE 6; NSCAA 3, 5 & 9; NSSCRA 7
Runner Up: CoH 40, CR 37, 38 & 41; WB 21, WcoH 8, IBC 12, WBC 13, 15, 47 & 48, DBC 21.
WC Qualified for: 45, 46, 49-61, 67, 79 (DNP WC 69-77), 81-90, 92.
XIII Summer Olympiad: 2nd Most Medals
Hosted: WC 54, 67, 84 & 88; CoH 57 & 73, BoF 47, CR 30, WB 16, WBC 18, 26, 40, 45 & 50, NSCAA, NSCH 1; WLC 7, 30 & 33.

Cotdelapoms
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cotdelapoms » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:23 am

CUT OFF. Scores shortly.

Group A
New Palmouth 1–4 Cotdelapoms
Chenkorya 3–4 Western Cuba
Kulverint 1–6 Greater Cotswalds
Vantelira 0–0 Dutch East India
Ocel0t 1–6 Valanora
Group A                     Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Valanora 5 5 0 0 19 4 +15 10
2 Cotdelapoms 5 5 0 0 15 7 +8 10
3 Greater Cotswalds 5 4 0 1 18 10 +8 8
4 Western Cuba 5 3 0 2 16 12 +4 6
5 Ocel0t 5 2 1 2 9 13 −4 5
6 Vantelira 5 1 2 2 8 9 −1 4
7 Dutch East India 5 1 1 3 3 8 −5 3
8 Chenkorya 5 1 0 4 11 15 −4 2
9 New Palmouth 5 1 0 4 8 17 −9 2
10 Kulverint 5 0 0 5 3 15 −12 0

Group B
CISR 0–2 Torisakia
Shofercia 4–0 Chetkosk
Sneaky Nuts 4–2 Septentrionia
The Babbage Islands 0–0 Swartaz
Ursine Northlands 3–3 Sarzonia

Group B                     Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Shofercia 5 4 0 1 12 4 +8 8
2 Sarzonia 5 3 2 0 11 4 +7 8
3 Sneaky Nuts 5 3 1 1 12 8 +4 7
4 Chetkosk 5 3 1 1 7 6 +1 7
5 Torisakia 5 2 3 0 4 1 +3 7
6 The Babbage Islands 5 2 1 2 8 5 +3 5
7 Septentrionia 5 1 1 3 6 9 −3 3
8 Swartaz 5 1 1 3 5 8 −3 3
9 Ursine Northlands 5 0 2 3 11 18 −7 2
10 CISR 5 0 0 5 2 15 −13 0

Group C
Okunion 0–0 Cheergirls
Quakmybush 0–1 Civil Citizenry
Camwood 4–2 Mantwenic
Princess Béatrice Island 2–5 Delaclava
Newmanistan 3–1 Bergnovinaia

Group C                     Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Delaclava 5 5 0 0 22 9 +13 10
2 Newmanistan 5 5 0 0 14 3 +11 10
3 Camwood 5 3 0 2 13 9 +4 6
4 Okunion 5 2 2 1 9 11 −2 6
5 Cheergirls 5 2 1 2 8 10 −2 5
6 Civil Citizenry 5 2 0 3 3 5 −2 4
7 Mantwenic 5 1 1 3 10 14 −4 3
8 Bergnovinaia 5 1 1 3 8 13 −5 3
9 Princess Béatrice Island 5 1 0 4 8 14 −6 2
10 Quakmybush 5 0 1 4 3 10 −7 1

Group D
Stuffed Taxidermists 0–1 Cosumar
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk 1–3 Gallund
Cassadaigua 2–1 Gyatso-kai
Colmark 0–0 Auremena
Narsora 2–2 Michael VII

Group D                     Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Cassadaigua 5 4 0 1 15 9 +6 8
2 Cosumar 5 4 0 1 14 9 +5 8
3 Colmark 5 3 1 1 4 2 +2 7
4 Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk 5 3 0 2 9 10 −1 6
5 Gyatso-kai 5 2 1 2 10 9 +1 5
6 Auremena 5 2 1 2 4 5 −1 5
7 Gallund 5 1 1 3 5 6 −1 3
8 Michael VII 5 1 1 3 7 9 −2 3
9 Narsora 5 1 1 3 13 19 −6 3
10 Stuffed Taxidermists 5 0 2 3 3 6 −3 2

Group E
Cbngggfv 4–4 Mossulia
Ko-oren 1–0 Mohawk Clans
Qazox 4–1 Mangolana
Commonwealths of Isles 0–1 Lesser Cotswalds
Sakurakoku 3–3 Mytannion

Group E                     Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Qazox 5 5 0 0 11 2 +9 10
2 Lesser Cotswalds 5 3 1 1 7 2 +5 7
3 Commonwealths of Isles 5 3 0 2 4 3 +1 6
4 Mossulia 5 2 2 1 15 11 +4 6
5 Mytannion 5 2 1 2 11 10 +1 5
6 Ko-oren 5 2 1 2 5 7 −2 5
7 Cbngggfv 5 1 2 2 11 14 −3 4
8 Mangolana 5 1 2 2 10 13 −3 4
9 Sakurakoku 5 0 2 3 5 10 −5 2
10 Mohawk Clans 5 0 1 4 7 14 −7 1

Group F
Wolfmanne 1–2 Cabric
Polar Islandstates 1–0 Taeshan
North Chicanan 1–1 Havansk
Virabia 1–0 Darmen
Carastoga 2–6 Plutoni
Group F                     Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Plutoni 5 5 0 0 25 9 +16 10
2 Cabric 5 3 1 1 11 7 +4 7
3 Darmen 5 2 2 1 6 4 +2 6
4 Havansk 5 2 2 1 7 6 +1 6
5 Wolfmanne 5 2 1 2 8 11 −3 5
6 Virabia 5 2 1 2 7 10 −3 5
7 North Chicanan 5 1 2 2 2 4 −2 4
8 Carastoga 5 1 1 3 6 9 −3 3
9 Taeshan 5 1 0 4 9 13 −4 2
10 Polar Islandstates 5 1 0 4 10 18 −8 2
Last edited by Cotdelapoms on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Camwood
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Camwood » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:10 am

PBC Sports

Hockey

Another win for the Jays

John Moncreif tallies another goal this season.

Camwood won again, beating Mantwenic four-two. In the firstMantwenic scored 2 goals, one of a powerplay another off a one timer during routine offense. Camwood also scored in the first with one goal off a pentaly shot. In the Second Camwood scored 2 points to pull ahead one during a break away and another short handed. In the third period Mantwenic Pulled there goal with two and a half minutes to go and Camwood scored on the empty net. If Camwood keeps going where it is they have greeat chance at making the playoffs and going far.

Score
CAM 1 2 1 - 4
MAN 2 0 0 - 2
The Republic of Camwood
Demonym: Camian | Trigramme: CMW | Population: 80 Million
Air Camwood
cbcsport.cmw
Champions of:
Keisler Cup - U13 Baseball Tournament
Fourth
WLC 12
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." -Wayne Gretzky

Mossulia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mossulia » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:23 am

Rob's Vlog (Not just a blog, a blog with an awesome V)

The fact it is Mossulia are never a fun team to watch. We seem to be a little bit... rubbish. Today is an example of that, we have made two poor draws on the bounce. You shouldn't go into a game against a team with a name like Cbngggfv, seriously what kind of team name is that? It's the sort of team name you get if your stuck in a dictatorship out of ideas. Anyway it was a mediocre game for us. I think the manager could have been stuck with a better bunch of goons, the scouting system is completely inefficent. Nevermind.

We went into the first period pretty happy anyway. We knew we should be able to win it and went into the game hoping to dominate. We slid onto the pitch confident and got ready to get stuck in. However when the game started it seemed to fall flat a little. We were resting on our laurels and decided to let them walk over us. In the first period we conceded despite our goalkeepers efforts. He then found himself shouting at the team to get a move on and wake up, but we were happy in a half-dazed sleep. It was the second goal that took us back down to earth. It came from the other half. Their defender managed to slide it forward and he cut through the defence like a knife through butter. He then managed to get it through the keepers legs and into the net. We suddenly woke up and had to head into the second period.

Of course coach wasn't overly approving of our slacking. I'm sure the screams were heard outside of our changing rooms, then without much of a message we were sent back onto the pitch. It wasn't too long before redemtion showed it to ourselves. The puck drifited to me and I managed to cut towards the front and slid it to Perry. He managed to push it up field to Terrance who managed to get it past the keeper. This was the start of a comeback, and not a halfed-assed one either. A few minutes later I found myself with the puck again, Cbgggnv seemed to have found themselves falling half-asleep with their lead in tact, this time I cut past the defence and found myself in front of the keeper. I took the shot. It flung itself goalward. The keeper defelected it. It came to me again. This time I hit it over hit and the net rippled. It was a goal, finally! I had waited for a while to get that one. I enjoyed it. Maybe I should try it more often?

The final period was the end of our domination and the start of our downfall. It started off with the third goal of the game. This time it was Perry. He recieved the ball on the halfway line, took a touch and shot. It slide past everyone into the net. This made it 3-2 and put us into control. Then, about five minute later, another goal came. Fred managed to play a cracking shot down through the wings to me. I managed to splice it into the middle, Terrance didn't even need a touch on it. He deflected it from my pass and behind the keeper. It was four-two, how could we slip up now? But then we did the wrong thing, we decided to sit back and allow them to play. They managed to get in behind the defence and we were left helpless. They managed to get it through the back and past the keeper, it was four-three. The next goal was theirs as well, I had sat in defence and the whole team was just going to go back and defend the result. However this didn't seem to work, they were relentless in their attack. We couldn't get a counter at any point and towards the end they managed to pin one back. It was one from deep in our half and takles from me and Peter couldn't really stop them. It was four-all and it finished that way.

Out and out the team will be a little disappointed with the result. It could have been that we would have one, but luck hates us. Our next game will be against up coming Mytannion. This will be the most important game of the cup so far, a win will leave us out of their sight. This means that we can end up in the next round. If we lose though beating Lesser Cotswolds and possibly Qazox would be able to put us on sight. Oh god everyone cross your fingers, we can do it. (Even if we say that every year and don't deliver.)
2nd In the Baptism of Iron 6 | Sufferer of the biggest defeat in football
DEFCON: [3] Laid back [2] Small international crisis[1] Large war
New parliament being elected
Our best and least bias Newspaper!

Gyatso-kai
Ambassador

Game 5: Cassadigua 2 - 1 Gyatso-kai

Postby Gyatso-kai » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:10 pm

Republic Stands Strong; Falls Down Hard Against Cassadaigua.

From the Republic Associated Times, 2011.06.26

Despite capitalising on an early power-play, a 5-on-3 goal and a penalty shot were all that was needed to bring the Ice Bisons their second loss in Group Play.

It was a remarkable game, filled with scoring opportunities for both sides and few penalties, however, the dominance of both teams full-strength defences kept the respective offences down.

"I was impressed at the strength of the Cassadaiguan team," spoke Hakoda Ishii after the game. "No matter what we gave them, their goaltenders shut us out. Though, we did the same to them at full-strength...They had to get us down two men for the closing goal... Of course, we messed up to give them the win before... It was not our best game."

Ishii was absolutely right about the 'not the best game': With nine penalties for Gyatso-kai to the single penalty drawn by the Cassadaiguans, this loss is to be remembered as the first falter of the Ice Bisons in their first International Play. In addition to the nine penalties, this game also saw the ejection and susbequent two-game suspension of Kim Ji Jin for his lashing out on a boarding call by smashing (and breaking) his stick on the door by the penalty box. The boarding call was made after Kim made contact with Cassadaiguan right-wing Rachel Cooke; the contact was late by a second after Cooke made a successful pass to Michael Macchio and resulted in Cooke falling to the ice. After a few tense moments, Cooke was helped to her feet by team doctors and escorted off the ice: Though she did not return to the game, there was no injury to her and she is sure to return in the Cassadaiguan's next game. However, the boarding call was granted a penalty shot, which was taken by Macchio, who succeeded in out-smarting Ice Bison goaltender Shu Huanguo for the Cassadaiguan's first goal in the game.

The next period would go just as poorly for the Ice Bisons, watching themselves fall prey to yet more poor plays and sloppy manoeuvres. The next goal would come on a 5-on-3 power play for the Cassadaiguans, after both a high-sticking call and a tripping against Feng Tao and Arnook Ishida, respectively; when approached for comments, Coach Skirata refused to comment, only releasing this statement a few hours after the morning game:

While we are certainly not proud of either the result of the game nor our personal performance in this game, we will seek to better ourselves through this loss. Tomorrow is another day, the sun will rise and all will be well.

Kad Skirata, Head Coach, Gyatso-kai Men's National Ice Hockey Team

TEAM			1st	2nd	3rd	OT	FINAL
Gyatso-kai 01 00 00 xx 01
Cassadaigua 00 01 01 xx 02

Goal Summary

First Period
**No Goals Scored**

Second Period
GKI: Bei Fong (Hei, Kim) 08:20
CGA: Macchio (penalty shot taken on boarding of Cooke)

Third Period
STD: *smudge* (smudge) 17:47

Penalty Summary

First Period
GKI: Hei, hooking, 08:44
GKI: Iwai, high-sticking, 13:21
GKI: Ishida, elbowing, 17:20

Second Period
GKI: Murakami, hooking, 02:21
CGA: Stafford, tripping, 07:55
GKI: Ikeda, diving, 15:43
GKI: Kim, boarding, 15:52
GKI: Kim, Unsportsmanlike Conduct, 15:52 (EJECTED)

Third Period
GKI: Shu, Delay of Game (Dislodging the Net), 05:01 [Served by Fong]
GKI: Feng, high-sticking, 16:52
GKI: Ikeda, tripping, 17:01

Goaltending

Team	Name		SA	GA	Saves	SV%	TOI
GKI SHU H. 38 02 36 0.948 58:34
CGA Randolph 08 01 07 0.875 59:25

Shots on Goal Summary

TEAM	1st	2nd	3rd	OT	FINAL
GKI 02 04 02 xx 08
CGA 14 13 12 xx 39

Injury Summary

***NO INJURIES***

(((Realised it took me longer to edit this than I originally stated. Will take into account the RP established by Cassadaigua in the time I was absent as well as continue with my original plan to have one of my men (the one who gave Cassadaigua the penalty shot) ejected from the game as well as banned for the next two games. See the OCC thread for a further response to your 'RP'.)))

2010.06.28 EDIT: Just realised I never changed the title from my third game >.<
Last edited by Gyatso-kai on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Lesser Cotswalds
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lesser Cotswalds » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:30 pm

DRLC Not Phased by Mere Loss; Victory Taken in the Next Game
(Transcribed from Radio Lesser Cotswalds)

As we know through the great history of our glorious nation, we have always been one that is proud of the way we fight in our struggles against our adversaries. While many would collapse under the weight of a loss, those who carry the banner of the glorious revolution do not. With unwavering determination, Comrade Captain Miroslav Veldstra ensured the spirits of his men were high. It makes one wonder where his talents come and it has come to the attention of Radio Lesser Cotswalds that his brother, Fredrik Veldstra is a Lieutenant in our glorious army! For some, leadership clearly runs in the blood.

Pardon our divergence from the original topic comrades, it was Miroslav Veldstra's leadership that pushed his team to stay in the game against the Commonwealth of Isles. It was his shot that was deflected to the stick of Timme Sars who fought against all players in a battle at the front of the net get the puck in the goal.

We now are second in the tables, who in front of but the team we just defeated. We next take the battle to Sakurakoku. Keep offering your support comrades, the opening stages of our quest for glory are coming to a close and this is when your boys need your support the most!

Sakurakoku
Envoy

Founded: Jul 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sakurakoku » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:55 pm

Box Score: Sakurakoku 3, Mytannion 3
at Barsteeg Arena, Hamilton

Sakurakoku  1 0 2 - 3
Mytannion 1 2 0 - 3

First Period
Scoring:
- SKR: Yoshida (A. Kobayashi, Sakakihara), 15:20.
- MYT: Tujenhev (Veterin), pp, 16:24.
Penalties:
- MYT: Sevac, hooking, 1:17.
- SKR: Amakusa, interference, 2:40.
- SKR: Yoshida, unsportsmanlike conduct, 15:20.

Second Period
Scoring:
- MYT: Tykowski (Denham, Hard), 4:36.
- MYT: Veterin (Jenkov), sh, 7:52.
Penalties:
- MYT: Gundersen, tripping, 6:33.
- SKR: Lawson, slashing, 15:54.
- MYT: Denham, diving, 15:54.

Third Period
Scoring:
- SKR: Sakakihara (T. Kobayashi, A. Kobayashi), pp, 14:23
- SKR: Lawson, 14:43.
Penalties:
- SKR: Irie, boarding, 1:37.
- SKR: Irie, boarding, 1:37.
- MYT: Marha, tripping, 12:06.
- MYT: Yertolenko, high-sticking, 12:54.

Goaltending
Team  Name           SA  GA  Saves  SV%   TOI
SKR H. Armitage 33 3 30 .909 60:00
MYT V. Yertolenko 29 3 26 .897 59:57

Shots On Goal
Team  1st  2nd  3rd  TOTAL
SKR 10 6 13 29
MYT 12 13 8 33

Power Play Summary:
Sakurakoku: 1 for 3
Mytannion: 1 for 5
Last edited by Sakurakoku on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WBC: 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, 26.
WB: 14 (BOI 8), 15
WCoH: 15

Gallund
Spokesperson

Founded: May 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gallund » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Grizzly Bruins Pull It Off On Top
Final Score 3-1

First Period
With Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk's Center Paul Parvern scoring at 1:34 into the first period, because Gallund's Timmy Thomas was to far outside of the paint. Timmy Thomas was "booed" to an extent of 34 decibels by Gallund's fans while they started to leave. With a Gallund penalty for Delay of Game by Samer Demer at 12:45 into the first, Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk's power play team could not get it done while Gallund's penalty kill team got it done with 3 blocks shots by the defense and 5 saves by Timmy Thomas. As the first period ended more Gallund fans began to leave.

Second Period
With Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk's Center Greg Adamson winning the face-off Gallund fans thought this was going to be a terrible period. With a terrible pass from RightWinger Matt Mani to Center Greg Adamson Gallund's star center Royy Bartmouth steals the puck for a break-away wrap-around goal on GoalKeeper Fred Mathis at 1:25 in the second period, the Gallund fans that were still there went berserk over the goal as Royy tied the game. Gallund won the face-off and started out with 4 attempted shots on Fred Mathis but all were blocked. With a defensive change for Gallund, Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk's LeftWinger Jack Cart had a spectacular break-away chance but was not able to get the shot in the air while Jack was to busy trying to fool Timmy Thomas which didn't work. At 13:46 Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk's Center Timothy Jones got a penalty for Hooking which was 2 minutes and Gallund's Samer Demer got a power play goal off a slap shot at 14:20 in the second. Gallund end the period with a penalty by Factwer VanDen the RightWinger which was Elbowing at 19:34, and held the opposing team to just 1 shot in the time left in the second.

Third Period
With Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk's power play still going, a must win face-off to start the game is the only way to maintain the puck until Gallund is back to full strength. Center Tomer Benchsat was the one for the job, leading the team in face-off wins. Tomer does win the face-off and passes it back to Queems Youss, Gallund's LeftDefenseman at :01 in the third period. They staling by hitting the puck to the other end of the rink. Gallund's Itlaer Ferand LeftWinger sees an opening to attack the defense and exploits them by scoring a wrist shot goal at 1:32 in the third period. Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk's team still was only allowed 3 more stops, 1 by the defense, and the rest by Timmy Thomas. The game was quite boring until 15:54, Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk's RightWinger Aaron Johnson had a perfect break-away chance but blew it as Aaron had got to close to the goal and Timmy Thomas poked it away. Gallund was give a power play opportunity at 17:56 in the third. With 7 shots on goal none went in the net. With the power play ending at 19:56 there was 4 seconds for Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk's team to get a shot off which they did and Timmy Thomas barely made the save as time ran out.

Team                 Goals

Gallund 3
Abcdefg 1
Last edited by Gallund on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cassadaigua
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Cassadaigua » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:05 pm

Meghan's Space

So now we know the kind of hockey team that Gyatso-kai has. For the first few games of this tournament, they seemed to be a first time nation who aspired to make a name for themselves in international hockey and there was some respect that was beginning to come along with it. Now, we see how they are going to play against teams that are better then them. They're gonna hold you. And maybe you're stick, as well. They'll hook you. When you beat them out there on the ice, they'll take a slash out of laziness. Then, when all is said and done, they'll whine about uneven penalties. Talk about throwing a temper tantrum. Look, you guys lost, own up to it. Yes, we had 9 power plays to your 1, and you know why? Because you are a lazy, cheap and dirty team. Every single time the referee had his arm up, the call was earned, and if there is any criticism of the referees to be made here it is that we were not on a power play for the entire game and that he had too much sympathy to call a penalty on all of your infractions. It was tough for the game to have any flow to it because of their indiscretions. We'll take it though, outshooting them 39-10 for the game (14-2, 13-4, 12-2) shows that maybe Gyatso-kai should think more about playing the game of hockey then playing clutch and grab and then whine about after.

(OOC: Gyatso-kai, I like your RP's so far, but trying to make your loss a case of your team doing everything right in a post that you weren't going to finish for eight or so hours is a bit disrespectful of your opponent, I could see if you RP'd it all from the start, but that's too long of a gap to essentially have a large godmod associated with it.)

Note to Host: Be aware this RP was posted before Gyatso-kai made any edits of significance and was in "I'll finish in about 8 hours" status.
Last edited by Cassadaigua on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NS Sports’ only World Cup, World Bowl, World Cup of Hockey, World Baseball Classic and International Basketball Championships winner!

(Motorsports, college basketball, and volleyball, too)

Specific Titles: World Cup 50, 51; WBC 14, 16, 19, 50 & 58; WB 8, 22, & 40; WCOH 11 & 39; IBC 13.
Also: CR 40 & 43; CoH 39; Swamp Soccer 4, RTC WC 18 & 19; WVE 6; NSCAA 3, 5 & 9; NSSCRA 7
Runner Up: CoH 40, CR 37, 38 & 41; WB 21, WcoH 8, IBC 12, WBC 13, 15, 47 & 48, DBC 21.
WC Qualified for: 45, 46, 49-61, 67, 79 (DNP WC 69-77), 81-90, 92.
XIII Summer Olympiad: 2nd Most Medals
Hosted: WC 54, 67, 84 & 88; CoH 57 & 73, BoF 47, CR 30, WB 16, WBC 18, 26, 40, 45 & 50, NSCAA, NSCH 1; WLC 7, 30 & 33.

Colmark
Diplomat

Founded: May 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Colmark » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:02 pm

The Olympian
Colmark's Original and Best Sports Publication
Blood, Toil, Sweat and.... a draw

Colmark walked away reasonably happy from a bad tempered 0-0 draw against Auremena. Colmark have started the WCoH well, and another noticeable change on past performances is that there had been few fights. That all changed as the game seemed to be little more than a boxing match on ice, as both teams played very poorly and fought very well. Peter Parsons was in the thick of most of the action, with his final fight in the third period boiling over to such an extent that it turned into a 20 man brawl which the referees stuggled to control. Blood had to be cleared from the ice in the second quarter after Ian Richards was subjected to a monster hit from his Auremenian opposite number, and even the managers got involved as Mike Raffles and his counterpart squared up at one stage. With all the excitement of the fights, it was easy to forget that there was actually an ice hockey match ongoing, and it certainly wasn't a great game. Colmark's attack was inept at best, and though the defence was solid, they certainly weren't at their peak. Auremena were similarly bad, and neither side can claim that they should have won the game. Mike Raffles after the game had plenty to say "We were poor today, we can all accept that. However, I am proud that we didn't back down to a brutal Auremena, we stood toe to toe with them and gave as good as we got. We are going well at the moment, though hopefully we will be more fluid in future."
There's a breathless hush in the Close to-night
Ten to make and the match to win
A bumping pitch and a blinding light,
An hour to play, and the last man in.
And it's not for the sake of a ribboned coat.
Or the selfish hope of a season's fame,
But his captain's hand on his shoulder smote
"Play up! Play up! And play the game!"

Cabric
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cabric » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Despite being a man down in the defensive rotation due to Arthur Hillisbeing suspended for the Wolfmanne game, Cabric fought off a late rally to improvve to 3-1-1 and now sit alone in 2nd in Group F. Goals from Kaylie Landau and Erica Haynes in the 3nd gave the Caribou a 2-0 lead. Wolfmanne managed to cut the lead in half with 3:02 left in the 4th when Morgan Johnstone scored on a power play to make it 2-1. But the suprising play of Greg Monck kept Cabric's lead after stoning Lewis Johnstone on a 6-man anvantage break-away with 17 seconds left.

Greg Monck: I'm glad this team's done so well so far. I know I had a bad game against taeshan and we have Plutoni up next, which will be another tough test. It's all up to me, and I don't mean that in a egotisticalway. If I play well enough, that will give the team a chance to pull off the upset.

Andrew Cotley: Plutoni is one of the best teams in the world and we're just starting out. They've earned the right to be cocky. We want to be where they are and to do that, we have to beat them.

Up next for the Caribou are Plutoni the 3 time WCoH champions who have been an offensive powerhouse scoring an average of 5 goals a match so far. If Cabric can hold them to 3 goals or less, they will have a chance.
Please attempt NOT to spell my name: CARBIC, CARBON, CRABIC or CARBRICK; and I will attempt to spell your name correctly. Wikipage

Plutoni
Envoy

Founded: Mar 02, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Plutoni » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Plutoni ice hockey blog: WCoH 15, Matchday 5
Open chat vs. Carasatoga

I think it's Carasatoga we're playing...

Comments:
1. seb: Hmm, weird timing, I won't get to see much of this one.
2. seb: Never mind, here's something, goal Plutoni! Ninins, assist Flard. Okay, I'm out.
5. ken1: goal plutoni! Klapper, assist Heenes and Flard
17. ken1: goal us!: feelkee
18. chipc: cannot understand why Carasatogan first line is getting so outplayed. They have a dude named snow on their team! +1.
19. elin_star: They also have a guy named Summerlin, and Summer is apparently a bad time for hockey. Back to 0 on the plus-minus calculator.
20. ken1: um it's summer right now
21. chipc: Wait, it gets better, there's also a Westick. We Stick! +, like, 2.
22. icebaby: Some of us *high*stick. Penalty...
23. ken1: goal us! shob on pp
24. antnom: It's winter in different parts of the world though...apparently in Cotdelapoms winter is six months so fifty-fifty shot, eesh.
25. elin_star: Plutoni are pretty blah by comparison...Amir Payne is maybe a bad omen but eh.
26. antnom: home for Brad Shome? This stadium is apparently bad to be an away team in.
27. icebaby: Yes, because it matters so much under these circumstances.
28. ken1: goal for Hawks, Kelly Brookings.
29. chipc: What. A defender. After all that?
30. chipc: Wait a minute, Westick plays for the Orlando Visitors. So paradoxical. How can they be based in Orlando if...
31. ken1: goal, Heenes (PLUTONI!)
32. ken1: goal WeStick...is anybody here?
33. ken1: goal for Mirnony
34. antnom: [30] Ask an association football fan. Their teams-based-in-cities get up to some pretty long-distance travel.
37. seb: Wow. I've missed a lot. 25-9-16, eh? We're Pythagoreanly dominant!
38. ken1: wha t is pythagoreanly
39. ken1: hello
40. ken1: is anybody here someone please
Last edited by Plutoni on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're not a vacuum; you're a black hole!

84th Lowest Police Ratios

Qazox
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 17, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Qazox » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Of the 6 remaining 5-0-0 teams, none have been as defensively stout as Qazox, having allowed 2 goals in 300 minutes of play for a GAA of 0.40. Goals from 4 different scorers, including 3 goals in 3:11 in the first was more than enough to turn back Mangolana, as the Eagles are now 3 points ahead of Lesser Cotswalds with 4 games left. While it's a it too early to start planning for the playoffs, but for right now Qazox hasn't done anything that wasn't expected of them. Up next Qazox will face 0-1-4 Mohawk Clans, the team with he worst record in Group E.

MGO 0 1 0  1
QZX 3 0 1 4

Goal Summary:
Qazox- Royal 4:17 1st (Merrick) PP
Qazox- Merrick 4:56 1st (Royal, Chad)
Qazox- Powell 6:29 1st (Swzawzki, Amberton)
Mangolana- Berg 5:19 2nd (Buckely, Shepard)
Qazox- Amberton 1:04 3rd (unassisted)

Goalies:
Kowalski: 28sv/32sh
Greyson: 24sv/25sh

SHOTS ON GOAL
MGO  9  9  8  26
QZX 11 9 13 32

PENALTIES:
MGO: Berg 3:10 1st (slashing)
QZX: Chad 7:23 1st (high sticking)
QZX: Steinhardt 19:16 1st (Boarding)
QZX: Steinhardt 19:16 1st (Slashing)
MGO: Beca 15:11 2nd (Tripping)
QZX: Estaban 5:10 3rd (roughing)
MGO: Coalter 6:45 3rd (interference)

Qazox: 1/3 on PP
Mangolana: 0/3 on PP
Wikipage/Qazox National Football Team
Qualified for World Cups 31, 33, 35-50, 54-59, 61, 62. Runners-up: CoH 52
Baptism of Fire 44 (w/Mangolana); World Baseball Classics 1, 4, 5, 10, 13 and 23; World Cup of Hockey 7 and 14; World Bowls IV & IX; IBC X; Baptism of Iron III and VIII; NSCAA Tourney II, III (conferences/regionals), The OXEN Cup; the TOUR de QAZOX, Qazoxian Sports Festival and NS X-Games/Winter X-Games I.
World Cups of Hockey 4 & 6; World Baseball Classics 6, 8 and 9, World Bowls 3 and XXI; Draggonnii Inviyatii V, IBC XI
xkcd 1110 (zoomable!)

Gyatso-kai
Ambassador

Game 6 vs. Colmark

Postby Gyatso-kai » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:53 pm

Ice Arena, Toussaint Forum, Charlevoix, Cotdelapoms
26 June 2011, 2246 hours

Thank the Gods this day is over, thought Hakoda Ishii as he completed his final suicide. He allowed himself to coast around the rink, behind the opposition's net --- the same net he had watched his team sink a puck into only once --- before coming to a stop right before Coach Kad Skirata. He was winded, sweat pouring down his face and falling onto to ice beneath him; looking down, he could still see the AWAY jersey he had been wearing since eleven o'clock in the morning... Why do we still have these on? he thought before taking a knee amongst his teammates.

Skirata had put on his own jersey --- bearing the symbolic number '1' given his status as coach --- and was in full hockey gear. He had been skating with his team, playing the same practice games as his team had, taking the same hits as his team had. He placed his stick and gloves behind the wall of the bench before turning back to his team. His face bore the emotions of the entire team...

Anger.

Resentment.

Disappointment.

"Osi'kyr!" he shouted before slamming his fist onto the bench. "What happened out there!"

The faces of his men were just the same as his own, and their own bewilderment at the events from the morning before. Many of them were so exhausted, their legs shook with immeasurable pain; yet they did everything they could to hid such pain.

"This was supposed to be a turning point game! This was supposed to be the game which signaled our ascent into the higher rankings of the group! Instead, what did it become! A terrible rohark!" An embarrassing loss which I cannot believe I had to witness!

The collective heads of his team were hung in shame, many of them on the verge of tears...Something you rarely saw grown men face.

"Nonetheless, I want you to know that I am still proud that you managed to keep those dalyc to no goals while at full-strength," commended Skirata as he exited the bench and took a knee in the middle of his men's circle. He gave a shrug of his shoulders and sighed. "We need to start playing cleaner, ad'ike... We cannot keep trying to defeat our opponents through physical strength. We need to start relying more on prowess of our hands... As a result... and I really hate to do this so late in the group, ade, but we are going to switch up our lines to reflect a more stylish skill-set.

"As Ji as been suspended for the boarding call... I am going to replace him with Du. Other than that... suspect the new lines to be posted on our floor board by the time we arrive back to the hotel. Kyr ge'kaan"

Hôtel Charlevoix, Charlevoix, Cotdelapomes
Tenth Floor
0231 hours, 27 June 2011

The bus ride back to the Hôtel Charlevoix had been an utter silent one; with everyone far too exhausted and far too ashamed to even make a conversation, there was little to be said. After arriving, the entire team made their way up the stairs, viewing the eleven flights of stairs carrying their gear as a form of punishment, before finding their way to the 'Floor Board': A large wall-wide board where the coaches would place notices, information, team changes, opponent notes, et cetera. On the board, everything had been cleared away...

Save images of each player in a 'defining moment'.

For Hakoda Ishii, it was his Kuruk Cup-winning goal against the Republic Capitals in the 2010 Finals game with the Itakawai Lightning.

For Arnook Ishida, it was a photograph of him taken at the 2010 Draft, announcing him as the Number One draft pic for the Makapu Flames.

Every player was on the wall, each image a source of great pride for the player... A testament to their strengths...

At the center, there was only a note...

The new lines are in each room... Any issues, come speak with me immediately
Kad'buir

No one had any problems...

New Assignments for Game Six

Position #	Name		Age	Hand	Current Team
GK 41 SHU Huangguo 35 L Republic Capitals
DEF 18 KO Piandao 24 R Itakawai Lightning
DEF 34 LEE Ning Xue 23 L Itakawai Lightning
OFF 09 IKEDA Kuruk 21 L Omashu Badgermoles
OFF 04 ISHII Hakoda(C) 24 R Itakawai Lightning
OFF 06 NGO Du 29 L Northern BuffaloYaks

DEF 44 MURAKAMI Osamu 35 L Foggy Swamp Catgators
DEF 05 ITO Pakku 22 L Northern BuffaloYaks
OFF 14 PAK Dae Li 21 R Ba Sing Se Bears
OFF 21 HEI Hayate (A) 25 R Kyoshi Warriors
OFF 02 ISHIDA Arnook 19 L Makapu Flames

DEF 19 BEIFONG Lo 21 R Republic Capitals
DEF 05 FENG Tao 28 R Omashu Badgermoles
OFF 07 NGUYEN Tho 24 L Foggy Swamp Catgators
OFF 33 TORU Akiak 24 R Republic Capitals
OFF 21 DUONG Huu (A) 25 R Kyoshi Warriors
Last edited by Gyatso-kai on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gyatso-kai
Ambassador

The Morning After... Plus Preparations for Game 6

Postby Gyatso-kai » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:22 am

Tenth Floor, Room 10-024
1201 hours, 27 June 2011

As Hakoda Ishii stepped out of the shower, the soreness of his entire body was a stark reminder of yesterday's harsh post-game punishments. This isn't the AHL, he thought as he began his usual ritual; as many of the Ice Bisons were former military --- completing the compulsory service in the Republic Defence Forces --- his rituals were as drilled into him as any combat drill. The first layer of clothing was the ever present, tight-fitting UnderArmor worn by so many within the AHL. If I was still in Kashyyyk, I would attach armour next, Ishii thought as he reached for his suit. Like so many other teams, when en route to games, the men of Gyatso-kai wore suits and ties out of respect for their opponents as well as the fans.

I still have thirty minutes until report... Guess a light breakfast may work...

First Floor Conference Hall
1228 hours, 27 June 2011

The entire team --- all twenty-nine men --- had assembled in the Conference Hall at the Hôtel Charlevoix for the pre-game meeting. It wouldn't take long... thought Ishii has he took his seat at the front of the room. He knew all of his men were sore and the fact that they were able to sleep at all was a surprising fact.

"So, Hakoda... You seen this blog?"

The voice of Arnook Ishida from his left brought Ishii out of his contemplative mode. He turned to face the youngest player on the team, trying to remember what a 'blog' was before correlating it to online journals...rants... ramblings...

"Blog, Ar?"

"Yeah... something written by the players of Cassadaigua,"
Ishida spoke before handing over his phone. As Ishii began reading over the blog, he smiled lightly before handing it back. "So..."

"Sounds like the ramblings of a twelve-year-old chaakar dalyce..."

Ishida could not help but laigh uncontrollably. "Guess you pump steroids and revert back to the younger days of blabbing in a journal... 'Dear Diary; today we played hockey and, like, totally won' Such a show of sportsmanship, eh?"

"Be fair... They did win the game... We need to play harder just to prove to these...things... that we are better than she thinks. Probably just kaden about her teammate... Any news on her?"

"Who? That 'Cooke' girl? Yeah... She's fine. Just shaken up from the hit; I'm sure she'll play today. Though, as wrong as it was, you do have to hand Jijin a clap; a textbook hit."

Suddenly, Coach Kad Skirata walked into the room; his head held up higher than ever. He had a smile on his face and a look of contentment as he stepped into the centre. Unlike many teams, who formed perfect little lines of chairs one behind the other, the Ice Bisons sat in a circle; all twenty-nine men, shoulder to shoulder. Once formed, the coach would step into the middle, turning to talk to his men, standing over them as a general on a battlefield.

"Jate vaar'hur, adi'ke! How are we today?"

A hearty cheer.

"Well, yesterday is behind us and I would like you to remember that. I am sure today --- both before and after the game --- we are going to be hounded for our comments on yesterday's game. Simply tell them the past is the past and there is no need to discuss it, then move along. Suvarir?"

"Now, onto today... We face off with the Colmark; another top-ranked team. Hopefully with the lessons we learned yesterday, we can salvage our performance here and finish strong..."

"I would be lying to you ner ade if I told you we were going to advance. Considering this is the first International Tournament outside of the Incarnate Olympics we have performed in, however, you have done exceedingly well. A 2-1-2 record is not shabby for a first-time run, remember that. So long as we continue to play as Avatarians... albeit with less penalties... I will always be proud of the result of the game. Last night was a one-time deal... No more torture, alright? I can see it in your faces how exhausting it was... Remember the pain and you will do well today... Win or lose, Vode an!"

As Skirata left the circle, the men stood swiftly to perform yet another game-day ritual. From their days in the military, they all still remembered the song "Vode An," which translated to 'Brothers All'. It was a brisk song, chanted by the men while performing an elaborate series of motions --- hard punches and slaps to the body --- usually reserved for the protection of 'armour', however, upon Skirata's call of 'Vode An', they were to perform it to show the coach their strength and belief in its meaning.

Kandosii sa ka'rta, Vode an.
Gyast;kaia a'den mhi, Vode an.
Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.

Kandosii sa ka'rta, Vode an.
Gyast'kaia a'den mhi, Vode an.
Bal...
Motir ca'tra nau tracinya.
Gra'tua cuun hett su dralshy'a.
Aruetyc runi solus cet o'r.
Motir ca'tra nau tracinya.
Gra'tua cuun hett su dralshy'a.
Aruetyc runi trattok'o.
Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an!
Last edited by Gyatso-kai on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Cosumar
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosumar » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:59 am

The Cosumarite National Ice Hockey Team

Modifier: +3

NICKNAME: Ice Dragons
STADIUM: The Sweethaven Center
STADIUM CAPACITY: 24,000
WCOH 14 RESULTS: Def. in Quarterfinals by Plutoni

COACH: Jerre Klepiten
ASSISTANT COACH: Ramon Stajari
ASISTANT COACH: Walter Gastov
GOALIES COACH: Simon Ardack
DEFENDERS COACH: Matthias Lewis
FORWADS COACH: Barton Schulz
STRENGTH AND FITNESS COACH: Joe Lineau
TEAM CAPTAIN: Zakk Klyde

Goalies
23 - Martin Hurcumb
22 - Rahul Nopaz
83 - Cornelius Whindel

Defenders
6 - Eric Kline
3 - Kevin Harpin
2 - Aaron Travis
21 - Rodney Karnicsson
4 - Alex Johnston
24 - Carson McKlerc
5 - Fernando Nunez

Forwards
1 - Thomas Hair
10 - Zakk Klyde
14 - Rohan Gohin
30 - Jerry Garfinski
34 - Michael Garriger
38 - Elliot Wriles
24 - Kurt Alvingsson
68 - Louis Morpont
47 - Adam Barretoa
83 - Gustam Raynajugar
55 - Kurt Davenport
56 - Harius Linko
87 - Tylar Zorh

Cosumar's offician World Cup of Hockey 15 uniforms, designed by Sabre Inc.

If my opponent RPs first, they may:

Choose my scorers: Y
Penalise my players: Y
Eject my players: Y
Injure my players: N
Godmod scoring: Y
Godmod injuries: N
Godmod other events: Y
Last edited by Cosumar on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Qualified: World Cups 54-59, 62, 73-83
President, World Lacrosse Fed.
World Bowl VP

Champions: DBC 35/44/45, AOCAF 54, Eagle Cup VII, WCoH 33, CoH 64, IBC 18, NSCF 10/11/15/16, WLC 20/21/26, Arena Bowl I & III
2nd Place: AOCAF 57, NSCF 13, WBC 34, WLC 12/19/23, AOHC VI, Arena Bowl V
3rd Place: AOCAF 55, CoH 45 & 62, WLC 18 & 24, BoI VI

Host: WC 78 & 82, CoH 69 & 74, BoF 62, World Bowl 27, WLC 20, Beach Cup II & V
NEWSWIRE
Your friendly neighborhood Metalhead
Last.fm | RYM | Essential Cosumarcore
Political Compass
U of Texas grad livin in NC
Dallas sports
Secularist, Environmentalist, LGBT/BLM/feminist ally, Whovian
Author, Issue 319: Sizing Up The Competition

Cotdelapoms
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cotdelapoms » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:43 am

Good News Keeps Rolling In for Cotdelapomais Hockey

Making a large announcement when the news cycle was still breaking down the 4-1 victory over New Palmouth was a gutsy move for the Cotdelapomais Hockey League, but that is precisely what has been the defining characteristic of the CHL recently- from setting up a separate overseas conference of teams to leveraging TV rights in order to generate more revenue to playing annual outdoor games in football stadia in the heart of the Série A season. It's with this in mind that it's hard not to be bullish on CHL's big announcment- the league will be expanding by two expansion teams next season.

Cities across the country are lobbying to be the homes of these new clubs, and three cities seem to be the most likely candidates for those two spots. Almost certainly a lock is Baltimore, who have built a new arena and have a long history as a market for the Barsteeg Championship, the CHL's top minor league. Baltimore's city government has been lobbying for a CHL team for years, and missed out when expansion was granted to Lacs D'Été and Chambly.

The other two potential homes are Laval and Gradiel, each offers wildly different benefits to the CHL, and it will be interesting to see where they go with it. Laval is a fast growing city that has a large urban base, but is perhaps not particularly wealthy. Their arena is not in amazing shape and could use renovations, which will be easy to put together once the CHL shows up. However, many Lavallois are currently fans of the Cotdelapomais or Royals and so the market may wind up being saturated since the team is so near to Montréal. It's frankly unreasonable to assume that older fans of either Montréal team will become Laval fans should the team develop.

On the other hand, we have Gradiel, with whom a natural rivalry with Rouen will become and instant success at the box office. The two cities' natural sporting rivalry means there are few Caribou fans (but many hockey fans) in town. A prospective team owner already exists there who claims he can guarantee a sell out every single game for years to come- and that's not unreasonable. The problem is, Gradiel has no CHL level arena, which will cause the locals to hold their noses and the team to be a tenant in Rouen's building for a few years whilst the prospective arena is built.

From an outsider point of view, the timing of the announcement is peculiar, but it may be a stroke of genius. TV ratings in the three cities may potentially go even higher than before as a result, as that may be the only way for the locals to demonstrate their passion for the sport in this time of need, and this is precisely what the CHL wants. Nothing would look better for the CHL than to be able to say to TV17 and Radio-Cotdelapoms that when their ratings spiked in some major markets it was because of their announcement (along with their stars and their league).

Perhaps with the way the Cotdelapomais economy is going, Baltimore's status as a highly anglo city and with the way these talks have played out it'd be appropriate to name a potential Baltimore club the Bulls...

Cotdelapoms
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cotdelapoms » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:03 pm

...and with that, we cut off. Scores in a little bit.

Group A
Cotdelapoms 1–0 Valanora
Dutch East India 1–3 Ocel0t
Greater Cotswalds 2–0 Vantelira
Western Cuba 0–0 Kulverint
New Palmouth 5–4 Chenkorya

Group A                     Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Cotdelapoms 6 6 0 0 16 7 +9 12
2 Valanora 6 5 0 1 19 5 +14 10
3 Greater Cotswalds 6 5 0 1 20 10 +10 10
4 Western Cuba 6 3 1 2 16 12 +4 7
5 Ocel0t 6 3 1 2 12 14 −2 7
6 New Palmouth 6 2 0 4 13 21 −8 4
7 Vantelira 6 1 2 3 8 11 −3 4
8 Dutch East India 6 1 1 4 4 11 −7 3
9 Chenkorya 6 1 0 5 15 20 −5 2
10 Kulverint 6 0 1 5 3 15 −12 1

Group B
Torisakia 0–1 Sarzonia
Swartaz 1–1 Ursine Northlands
Septentrionia 1–2 The Babbage Islands
Chetkosk 1–0 Sneaky Nuts
CISR 2–4 Shofercia

Group B                     Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Shofercia 6 5 0 1 16 6 +10 10
2 Sarzonia 6 4 2 0 12 4 +8 10
3 Chetkosk 6 4 1 1 8 6 +2 9
4 The Babbage Islands 6 3 1 2 10 6 +4 7
5 Sneaky Nuts 6 3 1 2 12 9 +3 7
6 Torisakia 6 2 3 1 4 2 +2 7
7 Swartaz 6 1 2 3 6 9 −3 4
8 Septentrionia 6 1 1 4 7 11 −4 3
9 Ursine Northlands 6 0 3 3 12 19 −7 3
10 CISR 6 0 0 6 4 19 −15 0

Group C
Cheergirls 1–0 Bergnovinaia
Delaclava 0–0 Newmanistan
Mantwenic 0–0 Princess Béatrice Island
Civil Citizenry 5–5 Camwood
Okunion 3–3 Quakmybush
Group C                     Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Delaclava 6 5 1 0 22 9 +13 11
2 Newmanistan 6 5 1 0 14 3 +11 11
3 Camwood 6 3 1 2 18 14 +4 7
4 Cheergirls 6 3 1 2 9 10 −1 7
5 Okunion 6 2 3 1 12 14 −2 7
6 Civil Citizenry 6 2 1 3 8 10 −2 5
7 Mantwenic 6 1 2 3 10 14 −4 4
8 Bergnovinaia 6 1 1 4 8 14 −6 3
Princess Béatrice Island 6 1 1 4 8 14 −6 3
10 Quakmybush 6 0 2 4 6 13 −7 2

Group D
Cosumar 2–4 Michael VII
Auremena 1–2 Narsora
Gyatso-kai 1–0 Colmark
Gallund 2–4 Cassadaigua
Stuffed Taxidermists 3–2 Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk

Group D                     Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Cassadaigua 6 5 0 1 19 11 +8 10
2 Cosumar 6 4 0 2 16 13 +3 8
3 Gyatso-kai 6 3 1 2 11 9 +2 7
4 Colmark 6 3 1 2 4 3 +1 7
5 Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk 6 3 0 3 11 13 −2 6
6 Michael VII 6 2 1 3 11 11 0 5
7 Auremena 6 2 1 3 5 7 −2 5
8 Narsora 6 2 1 3 15 20 −5 5
9 Stuffed Taxidermists 6 1 2 3 6 8 −2 4
10 Gallund 6 1 1 4 7 10 −3 3

Group E
Mossulia 3–0 Mytannion
Lesser Cotswalds 2–0 Sakurakoku
Mangolana 3–2 Commonwealths of Isles
Mohawk Clans 3–5 Qazox
Cbngggfv 1–2 Ko-oren

Group E                     Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Qazox 6 6 0 0 16 5 +11 12
2 Lesser Cotswalds 6 4 1 1 9 2 +7 9
3 Mossulia 6 3 2 1 18 11 +7 8
4 Ko-oren 6 3 1 2 7 8 −1 7
5 Commonwealths of Isles 6 3 0 3 6 6 0 6
6 Mangolana 6 2 2 2 13 15 −2 6
7 Mytannion 6 2 1 3 11 13 −2 5
8 Cbngggfv 6 1 2 3 12 16 −4 4
9 Sakurakoku 6 0 2 4 5 12 −7 2
10 Mohawk Clans 6 0 1 5 10 19 −9 1

Group F
Cabric 0–3 Plutoni
Darmen 0–0 Carastoga
Havansk 1–1 Virabia
Taeshan 4–5 North Chicanan
Wolfmanne 2–1 Polar Islandstates

Group F                     Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Plutoni 6 6 0 0 28 9 +19 12
2 Cabric 6 3 1 2 11 10 +1 7
3 Wolfmanne 6 3 1 2 10 12 −2 7
4 Darmen 6 2 3 1 6 4 +2 7
5 Havansk 6 2 3 1 8 7 +1 7
6 North Chicanan 6 2 2 2 7 8 −1 6
7 Virabia 6 2 2 2 8 11 −3 6
8 Carastoga 6 1 2 3 6 9 −3 4
9 Taeshan 6 1 0 5 13 18 −5 2
10 Polar Islandstates 6 1 0 5 11 20 −9 2
Last edited by Cotdelapoms on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports