NATION

PASSWORD

Börse AG [Stock Exchange|Closed]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:25 am

Hippostania wrote:

Name of corporation: Hippostanian Defense Systems
Name of representative: Andrew Piedmont
Nation of origin: Hippostania
Worth of share (price of one share): 72,40$
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 47,387,452
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange: 473,874,520
Shareholders:
- Hippostanian Defense Systems Holdings Inc: 55%
- Government of the Pony Republic of Hippostania: 15%
- Private investors: 20%
- For sale: 10%

To: Andrew Piedmont, associated representative of Hippostanian Defense Systems
    From: Johannes Hummel, Director of the Transaction Office, Yohannesische Börse AG
    Subject: Business application

Dear Mr Piedmont,

This letter has reached your desk for your attached statement has been well received and noted. First of all, I on behalf of President Director Ito Warsito, the Yohannesische Börse and its partner exchanges internationally, would like to offer our thank for your longstanding co-operation and the mutual understanding and financial partnership entrusted upon our stock exchange.

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the Councillors of the Yohannesische Börse and its Bureau of Business Registration, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your submitted business registration offer of Hippostanian Defense Systems within our stock exchange has been approved in its entirety.

We will shortly update the portfolio registry and track record within the stock exchange to include this latest development.

Finally, we thank you for your participation and the amount of trust placed upon our stock exchange and its agglomerated international partner exchanges. We would love to hear more from you, and your represented entity in the future. Feel free to inquire more whenever deemed as necessary.

Division of Equity Trading
    Yohannesische Börse AG
Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:22 pm

Kington Langley wrote:
(Image)
CuppaCoffee plc

To: Johannes Hummel, Director of the Transaction Office, Yohannesische Börse AG
Subject: Purchase of stock

Dear Mr Hummel,

Firstly the board and I are elated over your decision to accept our application, we are honoured to be included on this stock exchange among many of the world's largest and most prestigious corporations. Secondly, we could not help noticing the Arjuna Tea Services Corporation, a major supplier of our company, is selling a number of its shares on the international market. We would therefore like to express an official interest in purchasing 9,000,000 shares or 10% of the company for the calculated price of 342,000,000USD, we would like to assure you that we have taken your imposed regulations into account with this offer as this would represent approximately 22% of all the shares currently on offer (comfortably below the maximum 30%).

We look forward to the decision of the concerned executives of the Yohannesische Börse and the Arjuna Tea Services Corporation. Finally, as we are merely looking for a small investment and not looking to begin a battle for total control of the company, we shall fully respect their decision should they turn our offer down.

Thank you,

Oliver Buxon
CEO of CuppaCoffee plc

Full Name of nation / organisation / individual : CuppaCoffee PLC
Representative : Michael Went
Company : Arjuna Tea Services Corporation
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 9,000,000 (10.11%)

To: Oliver Buxon, Chief Executive Officer of CuppaCoffee PLC
    From: Johannes Hummel, Director of the Transaction Office, Yohannesische Börse AG
    Subject: Shareholding portfolio

Dear Mr Buxon,

This letter has reached your desk for your request has been received, and noted. First of all, I on behalf of President Director Ito Warsito, Yohannesische Börse, and its partner exchanges internationally, would like to offer our thanks for your shareholding and portfolio participation within our stock exchange.

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the Councillors of Yohannesische Börse and Bureau of Stock Regulation, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your represented entity's request to purchase the aforementioned shareholding stake within Arjuna Tea Services has been approved in its entirety.

We will shortly update the portfolio registry and track record to include the latest development.

Finally, we thank you for your participation and the amount of trust placed upon the stock exchange and its agglomerated international exchanges,and we would love to hear more from you, and your represented entity in the future. Feel free to inquire more whenever deemed as such by your represented entity.

Yohannesische Börse AG
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Republic of Vectors
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vectors » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:56 am

To: Yohannesische Börse AG [Stock Exchange]
Subject: First Purchase of Stock
Date June 21st, 2012
The Minisry of Finance for the Republic of Vectors is interested in getting into the stock exchange.
Since the Yohannesische Börse AG seems to be the most prestegous, we have unaminously descided to go through your exchange corporation.
This effort is to try to stabalize our economy, as it is very tiring to see your country gain, and then lose.
The Finance Minister, Dustin LeBlanc, hopes that we can both profit from this mutual relationship, and that our economic relations can continue to grow for a very long time.
Sincerely, Dustin LeBlanc
Finance Minister, Republic of Vectors

Our first stock purchase will be
Full Name of nation / organisation / individual : The Empire of Republic of Vectors
Representative : Minister of Finance, Dustin LeBlanc
Company : Blue Star Liners
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 25,000 shares [US$113,750,000.00]
Last edited by Republic of Vectors on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Supernation of the Republic of Vectors. factbook for more details.

Top 0.1% for world's largest defense force (164th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's largest arms manufacturing sector (312th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's safest (315th in the world)

Embassy Program

The Greater Aryan Race
Senator

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Aryan Race » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:56 am

Full Name of nation / organisation / individual : Degesch GmBH
Representative : August von Heissmeyer, Chief Executive Officer of Degesch GmBH
Company : Yohanessische Bundesbank
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 40,000,000
Imperium Sidhicum wrote:So, uh... Is this another one of those threads where everyone is supposed to feel outraged and circle-jerk in agreement of how injust and terrible the described incident is?

Because if it is, I'm probably going to say something mean and contrary just to contradict the majority.

This nation is now IC-ly known as the Teutonic Reich.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:11 pm

[OOC: Telegram the owner of Blue Star Liners so that he/she will be able to confirm his/her agreement. This is a mandatory pre-listing reply which will require a confirmation of agreement from the storefront owner, either by telegram or a post of agreement in this thread, to your request for shareholding purchase.]

To: The Honourable Dustin LeBlanc, Minister of Finance of Vectors
    Subject: Shareholding application

Dear Mr LeBlanc,

This letter has reached your desk for your request has been received, and noted. First of all, I on behalf of President Director Ito Warsito, the Yohannesische Börse, and its partner exchanges internationally, would like to offer our thanks for your shareholding and portfolio participation within our stock exchange.

However, as per agreement with the de-jure majority shareholding entity of Blue Star Liners, our representative will be required to inquire upon the opinion of the aforementioned majority shareholding portfolio holders within the said company. We will promptly issue an answer regarding the outcome of the inquiry as the time as of a decision has been made by the aforementioned major shareholding entities regarding your shareholding offer.

A more rapid answer will be given upon however, if a contact by your represented entity towards the shareholding majority holder of the said business entity has been made, of which the aforementioned majority shareholder has confirmed the existence of a telegram sent by your representative personally themselves. Such an initiation we believe will give a more thorough and quick result coming from the majority shareholding entities of the said corporate entity.

Yohannesische Börse AG

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:17 pm

The Greater Aryan Race wrote:
Full Name of nation / organisation / individual : Degesch GmBH
Representative : August von Heissmeyer, Chief Executive Officer of Degesch GmBH
Company : Yohanessische Bundesbank
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 40,000,000

[OOC: I have reduced the total number of approved shares into ten million, from your original request of forty million. :) ]

To: August von Heissmeyer, Chief Executive Officer of Degesch GmBH

Dear Mr von Heissmeyer,

This letter has reached your desk for your request has been received, and noted. First of all, I on behalf of President Director Ito Warsito, Yohannesische Börse, and its partner exchanges internationally, would like to offer our thanks for your shareholding and portfolio participation within our stock exchange.

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the Councillors of Yohannesische Börse and Bureau of Stock Regulation, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your represented entity's request to purchase the aforementioned shareholding stake of the Yohannesische Bundesbank has been approved in its entirety.

We will shortly update the portfolio registry and track record to include the latest development.

Finally, we thank you for your participation and the amount of trust placed upon the stock exchange and its agglomerated international exchanges,and we would love to hear more from you, and your represented entity in the future. Feel free to inquire more whenever deemed as such by your represented entity.

Yohannesische Börse AG

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:39 pm

Aerfort Chorcaí Nua,
Corcaigh Nua,
Maltropia.
11:40 pm, 21/06/12

Dear sir,

This message is simply to confirm that the request, by GGMurphy Banking and Finance, to purchase a 5.75% stake in Aerfort Idirnáisiúnta Chorcaí Nua in the form of 20,000 shares for a total price of 6,000,000 NSD has been summarily approved by the board of administration at our company. Thank you for your patience and for your continued listing of Aerfort Chorcaí Nua upon your admirable stock exchange.

Regards,

Anthony Costello
CEO

The Maltropian Grain Corporation

Maltropian Grain Corporation,
Corcaigh Nua,
Maltropia.
11:43 pm, 21/06/2012

Hello,

The Maltropian Grain Corporation has recently been contacted by one GGMurphy Banking and Finance which intends on acquiring a 5% stake in the MGC. Please be aware we have accepted their request and your exchange has permission to allow such a purchase. Thank you.

Regards,

Pádraig O' Shea
CEO
Last edited by Maltropia on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:58 am

Sensal wrote:

Addressed to : Yohannesische Börse AG
Regarding : Status of Ohsung Stock

Dear Sir/Madam

With the rather excellent performance of Ohsung stock on the AX, the Board has permitted to release the rest of Ohsung Stock on sale for the price of 600 Universal Standard Dollars currently held by Ohsung Petroleum.

Thank you very much and good day to you.

(Image)

To: Hansong Shintak, Chairman of the Board, Ohsung Petroleum

Dear Mr Shintak,

Thank you for contacting us. I have received your letter of notification and as this letter is written, progress has been made and is under way towards alteration. Re-adjustment of the above mentioned information shall reached completion by at least, twenty-four hours from now. The content pertaining to your statement has been kept confidential by the nineteen Board Directors of the stock exchange, so as to ensure the complete safeguard of re-adjustment shareholding initiation by existing third party entities.

We thank you for your continual participation and the amount of trust placed upon the stock exchange and its agglomerated international exchanges. Feel free to inquire more whenever deemed as such by your represented entity.

Yohannesische Börse AG

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:43 am

Garyjune wrote:
GGMurphy Banking and Finance

To: Yohannesische Börse AG

Dear Yohannes,

GGMurphy Banking and Finance would like to express an interest to purchase 20,000 shares of Aerfort Idirnáisiúnta Chorcaí Nua (AICN) for a cost of USD $6,000,000, giving us a 5.72% stake in this company. We thank you for your consideration and we hope to conduct more business with you in the future.

Sincerely,

George Chan
CEO
GGMurphy Banking and Finance

Garyjune wrote:
Purchase 1

Full Name of nation / organisation / individual : GGMurphy Banking and Finance
Representative : George Chan
Company : Maltropian Grain (MPGR)
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 5,000 shares ($1,000,000)

Purchase 2

Full Name of nation / organisation / individual : GGMurphy Banking and Finance
Representative : George Chan
Company : Montana Pharmaceuticals (MONP)
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 30,000 shares ($600,000,000)

[OOC: Thank you for your patience, Garyjune. Your two shareholding stakes of Maltropia's storefronts have been updated. :) ]

United Kingdom of the Southwest
Envoy

Founded: Dec 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Kingdom of the Southwest » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:21 pm

Name of corporation: Stygian Arms
Name of representative: Sebastian Maas
Nation of origin: United Kingdom of the Southwest
Worth of share (price of one share): $60.00
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 45,000,000
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange: 900,000,000

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:30 pm

OOC: Would it be possible to have the percentage of a firm owned by another entity, because of its shares being sold on another exchange not the YAX, listed here? Or would that be too much like advertising?
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:36 pm

[OOC: That's fine Maltropia, I don't mind. :) ]

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:42 pm

OOC: Great then. :) It's not an issue at the moment, but the two firms I have listed here are also on Montigne's exchange, and should stuff start happening on that I'd need to ask you to take that into account here. Thanks in advance. :p

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:29 pm

United Kingdom of the Southwest wrote:

Name of corporation: Stygian Arms
Name of representative: Sebastian Maas
Nation of origin: United Kingdom of the Southwest
Worth of share (price of one share): $60.00
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 45,000,000
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange: 900,000,000

To: Sebastian Maas, associated representative of Stygian Arms
    From: Johannes Hummel, Director of the Transaction Office
    Subject: Business registration

Dear Mr Maas,

This letter has reached your desk for your request has been received, and noted. First of all, I on behalf of President Director Ito Warsito, the Yohannesische Börse AG, and its partner exchanges internationally, would like to offer our thank for your offer and application upon the registration of Stygian Arms within our system.

However, we feel that at the present the corporate entity's application will have to be rejected, due to our regulated requirement of registration and applications regarding foreign corporate entities within its internal trading market system. Note however that we nevertheless thank you most graciously for the aforesaid offer, and we believe that with the possibility of its growth and management reformation in the future, Stygian Arms shall be approved to register its shares and corporate securities within our system.

We thank you for your understanding.

Yohannesische Börse AG

-Bederich-
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:16 pm

Greetings on behalf of Integrated Electronics chief executive officer Kyle Sætvern,

Integrated Electronics is one of the largest and most highly regarded competitors of the international consumer electronics market.

For some time Integrated Electronics has been publicly traded nationally on the Dejkerikvik Stock Exchange. Of course, we have now made the decision to have our stock listed internationally on the highly respected Yohannesische Börse AG.

Name of corporation: Intergrated Electronics
Name of representative: Kyle Sætvern
Nation of origin: The Federal Republic of Western Bederich
Worth of share (price of one share): $15.27
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 8,462,954
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange: 21,082,220

NB: Currently, 6,830,639 shares to be listed on the Yohannesische Börse AG are owned by chief executive officer Kyle Sætvern, 4,553,760 shares are owned by Evergreen Holdings of Western Bederich, and 1,234,867 shares are owned by NPNC Investment Corporation of Western Bederich.

Greetings on behalf of Datamaskin chief executive officer Michael Verkokaj and co-founder William Tykertn,

Datamaskin Corporation is one of the largest and most highly regarded competitors of the international consumer electronics market.

For some time Datamakin Corporation has been publicly traded nationally on the Dejkerikvik Stock Exchange. Of course, we have now made the decision to have our stock listed internationally on the highly respected Yohannesische Börse AG.

Name of corporation: Datamaskin Corporation
Name of representative: Michael Verkokaj and William Tykertn
Worth of share (price of one share): $37.64
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 6,849,213
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange: 17,343,967

NB: Currently, 7,345,047 shares to be listed on the Yohannesische Börse AG are owned by both Michael Verkokaj and William Tykertn, 1,894,764 shares are owned by Evergreen Holdings of Western Bederich, and 1,254,943 shares are owned by NPNC Investment Corporation of Western Bederich.

Greetings on behalf of Bedtech chief executive officer Carl Svertikn,

Bedtech Corporation is one of the largest and most highly regarded competitors of the international consumer electronics market.

For some time Bedtech Corporation has been publicly traded nationally on the Dejkerikvik Stock Exchange. Of course, we have now made the decision to have our stock listed internationally on the highly respected Yohannesische Börse AG.

Name of corporation: Bedtech Corporation
Name of representative: Carl Svertikn
Worth of share (price of one share): $23.09
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 4,507,892
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange: 12,987,493

NB: Currently, 6,238,989 shares to be listed on the Yohannesische Börse AG are owned by chief executive officer Carl Svertikn, 1,732,121 shares are owned by Evergreen Holdings of Western Bederich, and shares are owned by 508,491 shares are owned by NPNC Investment Corporation of Western Bederich.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:51 pm

-Bederich- wrote:

Greetings on behalf of Integrated Electronics chief executive officer Kyle Sætvern,

Integrated Electronics is one of the largest and most highly regarded competitors of the international consumer electronics market.

For some time Integrated Electronics has been publicly traded nationally on the Dejkerikvik Stock Exchange. Of course, we have now made the decision to have our stock listed internationally on the highly respected Yohannesische Börse AG.

NB: Currently, 6,830,639 shares to be listed on the Yohannesische Börse AG are owned by chief executive officer Kyle Sætvern, 4,553,760 shares are owned by Evergreen Holdings of Western Bederich, and 1,234,867 shares are owned by NPNC Investment Corporation of Western Bederich.

[OOC: At the present, I am not seeing any customers at all in any of the storefronts which you have proposed to be listed in this stock exchange. I am, however, not concerned by that fact largely because I like your formatting, and I know that you are an experienced member of the Global Economics & Trade forum. However, I am going to watch whether the 3 storefronts are going to be finished, because at the present I am seeing lots of under construction signs.]

To: Kyle Sætvern, associated representative of Intergrated Electronics

Dear Mr Sætvern,

This letter has reached your desk for your attached statement has been well received and noted. First of all, I on behalf of President Director Ito Warsito, the Yohannesische Börse and its partner exchanges internationally, would like to offer our thank for your longstanding co-operation and the mutual understanding and financial partnership entrusted upon our stock exchange.

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the Councillors of the Yohannesische Börse and its Bureau of Business Registration, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your submitted business registration offer of Intergrated Electronics within our stock exchange has been approved in its entirety.

We will shortly update the portfolio registry and track record within the stock exchange to include this latest development.

Finally, we thank you for your participation and the amount of trust placed upon our stock exchange and its agglomerated international partner exchanges. We would love to hear more from you, and your represented entity in the future. Feel free to inquire more whenever deemed as necessary.

Yohannesische Börse AG

-Bederich- wrote:

Greetings on behalf of Datamaskin chief executive officer Michael Verkokaj and co-founder William Tykertn,

Datamaskin Corporation is one of the largest and most highly regarded competitors of the international consumer electronics market.

For some time Datamakin Corporation has been publicly traded nationally on the Dejkerikvik Stock Exchange. Of course, we have now made the decision to have our stock listed internationally on the highly respected Yohannesische Börse AG.

NB: Currently, 7,345,047 shares to be listed on the Yohannesische Börse AG are owned by both Michael Verkokaj and William Tykertn, 1,894,764 shares are owned by Evergreen Holdings of Western Bederich, and 1,254,943 shares are owned by NPNC Investment Corporation of Western Bederich.

To: Michael Verkokaj and William Tykertn, associated representatives of Datamaskin Corporation

Greetings,

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the Councillors of the Yohannesische Börse and its Bureau of Business Registration, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your submitted business registration offer of Datamaskin Corporation within our stock exchange has been approved in its entirety.

Yohannesische Börse AG

-Bederich- wrote:

Bedtech Corporation is one of the largest and most highly regarded competitors of the international consumer electronics market.

For some time Bedtech Corporation has been publicly traded nationally on the Dejkerikvik Stock Exchange. Of course, we have now made the decision to have our stock listed internationally on the highly respected Yohannesische Börse AG.

NB: Currently, 6,238,989 shares to be listed on the Yohannesische Börse AG are owned by chief executive officer Carl Svertikn, 1,732,121 shares are owned by Evergreen Holdings of Western Bederich, and shares are owned by 508,491 shares are owned by NPNC Investment Corporation of Western Bederich.

To: Carl Svertikn, associated representative of Bedtech Corporation

Dear Mr Svertikn,

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the Councillors of the Yohannesische Börse and its Bureau of Business Registration, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your submitted business registration offer of Bedtech Corporation within our stock exchange has been approved in its entirety.

Yohannesische Börse AG

-Bederich-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:14 am

Yohannes wrote:
-Bederich- wrote:

[OOC: At the present, I am not seeing any customers at all in any of the storefronts which you have proposed to be listed in this stock exchange. I am, however, not concerned by that fact largely because I like your formatting, and I know that you are an experienced member of the Global Economics & Trade forum. However, I am going to watch whether the 3 storefronts are going to be finished, because at the present I am seeing lots of under construction signs.]

To: Kyle Sætvern, associated representative of Intergrated Electronics

Dear Mr Sætvern,

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the Councillors of the Yohannesische Börse and its Bureau of Business Registration, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your submitted business registration offer of Intergrated Electronics within our stock exchange has been approved in its entirety.

Yohannesische Börse AG

-Bederich- wrote:

To: Michael Verkokaj and William Tykertn, associated representatives of Datamaskin Corporation

Greetings,

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the Councillors of the Yohannesische Börse and its Bureau of Business Registration, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your submitted business registration offer of Datamaskin Corporation within our stock exchange has been approved in its entirety.

Yohannesische Börse AG

-Bederich- wrote:

To: Carl Svertikn, associated representative of Bedtech Corporation

Dear Mr Svertikn,

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the Councillors of the Yohannesische Börse and its Bureau of Business Registration, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your submitted business registration offer of Bedtech Corporation within our stock exchange has been approved in its entirety.

Yohannesische Börse AG

(OOC: The storefronts are finished. Except for Bedtech, though it's still in a operable state. Also, essentially all the products are designed, only the Datamaskin graphics cards and Bedtech desktops aren't. All the other products are being released on the 30th which is when the storefronts will open :).)

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:34 pm

[OOC: Understood. :) ]

Schultaria Prime
Envoy

Founded: Mar 01, 2004
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Schultaria Prime » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:58 pm

HOLOUPLINK - USSSP COM|FINREG DEPT (GENERAL ENCRYPTION - CLEARANCE S1)
AAUTH: HDAMIEN-USSSP
TIMESTAMP: 16:10 SCT, 30 DOV 122 SDC

To: Johannes Hummel. Director of Transaction Office Division - Yohannesische Börse AG. The Nineteen Monarchies of Yohannes
Cc: Elliot Schultz. Central Director - USSSP | CEO - Designwerks
Adam Paisley. Chief Executive Officer - Norn Ironworks & Mining. The Royal Kingdom of Maltropia
From: Harlen Damien. Secretary of Commerce and Financial Regulation - The United Socialist States of Schultaria Prime
Subject: Expansion of the Department of Commerce and Financial Regulation portfolio (stock purchase).

To Mr. Hummel and our esteemed friends and partners from Yohannesische Börse AG,

After a series of fruitful negotiations between Mr. Adam Paisley, and Mr. Elliot Schultz, the United Socialist States of Schultaria Prime Department of Commerce and Financial Regulation expresses its desire to purchase all outstanding shares of Norn Ironworks & Mining from the YAX.

The USSSP, and the State Industries of Schultaria Prime - Designwerks, consider this firm to be an exceptional candidate for state investment. Under Mr. Paisley's tenure, Norn Ironworks & Mining has shown considerable adeptness in uncovering new markets for their business with a great deal of lucrative contracts from a number of prominent states and corporations during their very short tenure as a publicly listed international storefront. We in the Schultarian State feel this institution will continue to be a sound bastion of industrial and commercial progress as it grows in prominence.

After careful consideration, the Commerce Department of Schultaria Prime hopes that the following purchase, listed below, will be accepted by the exchange in good faith.

Full Name of Nation: The United Socialist States of Schultaria Prime
Representative: Harlen Damien - Secretary of Commerce and Financial Regulation
Company : USSSP Department of Commerce and Financial Regulation
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy:

Norn Ironworks and Mining
* 207,500,000 shares x US $564.11 [US $117,052,825,000.00]

The USSSP would like thank Yohannesische Börse for their consideration on this matter, and we hope to continue our equitable relationship with this fine institution in the years to come.

Sincerely,

Harlen Damien.
-Secretary of Commerce and Financial Regulation - The United Socialist States of Schultaria Prime
-Central Director VII (SDC 75-90)

[OOC: Maltropia and I have been TGing back and forth on the matter about buying up all the outstanding shares. We're both in agreement that the purchase is on the level and there'll be a telegram from Maltropia confirming the transaction very soon.]
Last edited by Schultaria Prime on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The United Socialist States of Schultaria Prime (USSSP)

Information: Military White Paper
Storefront: Designwerks Heavy Industry | Designwerks Interkosmos | Designwerks Computation
Active Storylines:

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Shareholding Application [Schultaria Prime]

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:27 am

To: Hon. Harlen Damien, Secretary of Commerce and Financial Regulation

Dear Mr Damien,

This letter has reached your desk for your request has been received, and noted. First of all, I on behalf of President Director Ito Warsito, Yohannesische Börse, and its partner exchanges internationally, would like to offer our sincerest and thankful regard for your shareholding and portfolio participation within our stock exchange.

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the Councillors of Yohannesische Börse and Bureau of Stock Regulation, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your represented entity's request to purchase the aforementioned shareholding stake of the Yohannesische Bundesbank has been approved in its entirety.

Yohannesische Börse AG

Zxamia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zxamia » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:02 am

Name of corporation: Up and Beyond Architects viewtopic.php?f=6&t=181943#p9473360
Name of representative: James Kling
Nation of origin: Zxamia
Worth of share (price of one share): 51.78 USD
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 20,000,000
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange: 22,000,000
Last edited by Zxamia on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

D Land and Isles
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby D Land and Isles » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:37 am

Name of corporation: D Air
Name of representative: Frank Dodge
Nation of origin: D Land and Isles
Worth of share (price of one share): 16 NSD
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 45,000
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange: 40,000
Companies:
D Air
D City International Airport
Destination Hotel Group
Allez Cycles
Stone Furnitures
Francisport International Aeroport
Columbia Cruises

Olympic Medal Tally: 1 G, 3 S, 2 B
Cycling: Winner D City-Crumpston, Points Jersey 1st, 2nd, Island Tour. Stage 2,3, 2nd Island Tour, Stages 1,5, 1st Island Tour

Located in the Northwest

Republic of Vectors
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vectors » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:20 pm

Full Name of nation: Empire of the Republic of Vectors
Representative : Dustin LeBlanc, Finance Minister
Company : Bedtech
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 2'253'946 shares
The Supernation of the Republic of Vectors. factbook for more details.

Top 0.1% for world's largest defense force (164th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's largest arms manufacturing sector (312th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's safest (315th in the world)

Embassy Program

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Zxamia wrote:
Name of corporation: Up and Beyond Architects viewtopic.php?f=6&t=181943#p9473360
Name of representative: James Kling
Nation of origin: Zxamia
Worth of share (price of one share): 51.78 USD
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 20,000,000
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange: 22,000,000

[OOC: Your storefront do not meet the strict regulation level of this stock exchange, but I am willing to give you a chance; so long as you'll keep on improving that storefront, quality and content-wise.]

To: James Kling, associated representative of Up and Beyond Architects

Dear Mr Kling,

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the Councillors of the Yohannesische Börse and its Bureau of Business Registration, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your submitted business registration offer of Up and Beyond Architects within our stock exchange has been approved in its entirety.

Yohannesische Börse AG

-Bederich-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Republic of Vectors wrote:Full Name of nation: Empire of the Republic of Vectors
Representative : Dustin LeBlanc, Finance Minister
Company : Bedtech
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 2'253'946 shares

( OOC: I guess stating my consent for this purchase would be of some use :P. So, I officially approve of it! )

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade