NATION

PASSWORD

please buy some cheese

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

please buy some cheese

Postby Maltropia » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:28 am

Welcome to the official store of CCheese Maltropian Exporter Limited Unlimited Company. You probably know who they are all because we bought a load of time on TV and radio and we also have ads on the internet. We are the largest cheese manufacturer of all described in Maltropia. We are very sorry if our grammar is bad but we all only speak Irish and used a translator.

You've probably heard cheese already. It is made of milk and passage of time. It is often yellow and always food. Cheese goes well in many dishes. We also like himself. It is tasty on pasta and pizza, in omelettes and burgers and in sandwiches and soups.

Where does cheese come from? Cases are a dairy product made from milk fermentation. It is therefore a healthy food made from healthy cow milk. Bears are very important for Baltic culture.

TYPES OF CHEESE

We sell many different kinds of cheese.

Sure cheeses are our choice-fans:

• Cheddar
  • Parmesan
  • Provolone
and foreign cheeses such as:

• Emmental
  • Edam
  • Jarlsberg
We also like softer cheeses like:

• Brie
  • Camembert
  • Mozzarella

PRICING STRUCTURE

All cheese is sold by weight, not by volume. For one day we offer a flat rate for all cheese products, so you don't have to guess! Tell us, in your choice unit weight (kilograms, pounds, stone, etc.), How much cheese do you need. That's all there is for him!

One off special rate: 6 ducats / kilogram cheese

YOU HEARD IT CORRECTLY

(The ducat is 2.05 dollars.)

This offer is no longer available. See our hard copy pricing brochures for current prices.

METHOD OF DELIVERY

When we confirm your order, the shipment is almost immediately. All we ask is that you help out. An unusual standard of cheese is that it is the only food, rather than spinach, which can be moved telematically. When your order is confirmed, our delivery experts will be very difficult to consider the case to send you. You must think hard on the case to get at the same time ... and that's it! Your case will take you in seconds.

Good appetite!
Last edited by Maltropia on Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:55 am

Expensive no doubt, but Reino will have a ton of each to resell.

Astoriya
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Astoriya » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:58 am

We'll buy 20 tons of each cheese - how much is that ?

(though keep in mind you should ignore the Y in our name - we did that out of inconvenience)
Last edited by Astoriya on Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:15 am

Reino do Brazil wrote:Expensive no doubt, but Reino will have a ton of each to resell.

My friend,

Please allow me to thank sincerely Maltropia dairy manufacturer for your custom. We are pleased to act as wholesalers of your estimated nation and it is a great pleasure for us to export it to Reino for Brazil.

You asked a variety of cheese "a ton of each" to buy. Because we are - fools that we are! - only nine cases were listed (when we really do many types), I have to accept that you only want to buy nine tonnes of cheese.

I'm not sure whether you mean one tons (imperial tons) or one tonne (metric tons). I have to accept the first one. Our limits are now being prepared to send you approximately 907 kilograms of each of the nine cheeses, i.e. 8,163 kg of cheese. This will cost you 16,734.15 ducats. Thank you!

[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:20 am

Astoriya wrote:We'll buy 20 tons of each cheese - how much is that ?

My friend,

I am glad to hear from you and receive your inquiry regarding purchases. As a spokesperson for Maltropia's leading dairy manufacturer, I must say that your customization is welcome. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on our cheeses!

You asked 20 tons of each cheese. We really do more than nine types of cheese, but the man who runs the website doesn't work today to fix it. This means we have to assume that you need 180 imperial cheese, or 17,460 kg. This will cost you 35,793 ducats. I hope that's okay!

Yours sincerely,

Peadar

Ionicus
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Office Equipment Offer

Postby Ionicus » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:42 pm

TO: Maltropian Cheese Exporters Ltd.
SUBJECT: Office Equipment Offer

To whom it may concern,

Earlier this morning, one of YAG Tech's unpaid interns (hired through our Wow!™ Voluntary Work/Experience program) came across your website. She suggested the idea that you might require computers to help process your international sales, host your website, and run business operations on. As such, I would like to express our interest in supplying your company with YAG Tech's state-of-the-art digital systems.

All of our products are designed with maximum productivity in mind, with features you won't find on any other products. We are committed to providing our products at the lowest cost possible and are dedicated to the preservation of the environment through our Greentronic™ Recycling Initiative. More information about the company can be found here.

Firstly, we would like to offer you three TM Mark IV Mainframes, one for processing sales, one for hosting your website, and one for support at your manufacturing center. The TM Mark IV mainframe is a powerful computing unit once used by several nations and business to support key parts of their businesses. We would definitely recommend showing the owners of competing companies your new TM Mark IV mainframes once you have decided to purchase them. The many blinking lights and beeping noises generated by the unit while powered on will surely intimidate them. Your competitors may even decide to close their business entirely after you show them your "big iron". Wow!™

Secondly, we would like to offer you 75 ThinkBox 800 Workstations for use as terminals with the mainframe, 75 of our B.A.P. Software discs. The ThinkBox 800, paired with our almighty GOD OS and Business Applications Package will maximize the amount of productivity from your workers. Our Browserus! internet browser is literally incapable of running video games and our McCarthichat messenger allows for coworkers to report unproductive workers directly to management for disciplinary action. Wow!™ These are just a few of the programs you will receive with our BAP disc.

Lastly, we would like to offer you 6 of our Colonel Coffee Computerized Fully Digital Coffee Brewing Devices with our patented AMP BLASTER™ modules. As you know, caffeine increases performance on the job, but our Colonel Coffee allows you to take it to the next level with the AMP BLASTER™ module which discreetly injects amphetamines right into the coffee of your workers. They won't even know why they're working so hard. Wow!™

Rather than receive payment through money which is monitored by the Ionician Federal Trade authorities, we would like to receive payment directly in Parmesan cheese. We offer you the above products in exchange for 1,500 kilograms of Parmesan cheese.

Awaiting your reply,
[Made with YAG Technologies International Digital Signature Pro Deluxe]

Paul Allen, CEO of YAG Technologies International
Quality > Quantity
━━━━━━━━━━
Proud owner of TALON National Arms Corporation & YAG Technologies Int'l
Regional member of Astyria

Nikolia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nikolia » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:49 pm

To CCheese Maltropian Exporter Limited Unlimited Company
1. April 2019

To whom it may concern

The Office of Procurement of His Majesty's Imperial Palace of Carigrad is contacting you in order to procure an amount of your produce to be served on His Majesty's Court. The Office of Procurement has researched the market, and out of all the competitors, your company reaches the highest standards and quality of products, therefore we would like to order the following products:
- 23 kilograms of Cheddar
- 10 kilograms of Provolone
- 40 kilograms of Camembert
- 35 kilograms of Jarlsberg

Please deliver the above mentioned products to the following address: 24 Prince Tomislav the Joker st., 24-MR-14000 Carigrad, Moravia, Nikolia
Contact for delivery is Mr. Aleksandar Šalović, and his contact information is: +645 51 0104 3665, salovic.a@ntel.nk

Hoping for a long and fruitful cooperation,

Yours truly,

Vladislav Jankov
Office of Procurement of the Imperial Palace of Carigrad

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:55 pm

Ionicus wrote:-snip-

My friend,

Thank you for your recent letter in which you suggested to be your main provider to our company for data input and digital business operating systems. After you review your catalogue and specifications of your products, and satisfied from our research that your equipment is both competitively priced and meets the requirements of our work, I am glad to accept your offer!

I note your unusual request that your order be paid with 1500 kg of Parmesan cheese. For legal purposes this is the acceptance of this contract for all the products you named in your last letter.

Yours sincerely,

Peadar

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade