NATION

PASSWORD

Stephen Hotels and Resorts [OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Diarcesia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Diarcesia » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:23 pm

OOC: This is sent such that the hotel would be completed by 2019

Name & Position of Applicant: Myra MacEwan, Vice President of Operations
Company/Organization of Applicant: Movosis Hotel Group
Full Name of Country where our hotels will be operating: Monarchia Diarcesium (the Monarchy Diarcesian)
Chain of Hotel(Laviere/SH Inn): Laviere
Number of Hotels to be constructed and operated?: One
Location of Hotels, please specify area (i.e. City A, City B and City C): Pryfurium
Number of Rooms (if each hotel will have a different number, please specify): 332
Area Manager (only applications for 5 or more hotels):
Hotel Licensing Application

Nacrad
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nacrad » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:04 pm

Name & Position of Applicant: Mr. Dickson Smith, director at the Tourism and Commerce Board
Company/Organization of Applicant: Tourism and Commerce Board of the Federal Republic of Nacrad
Full Name of Country where our hotels will be operating: Federal Republic of Nacrad
Number of Hotels to be constructed and operated?: In total, 5
Location of Hotels, please specify area (i.e. City A, City B and City C):
In Riverfort City:
    Riverdale District
    Southfield District
    Central District
In Portsville-at-Bay:
    Bayside District
    Hillsville West District
Number of Rooms (if each hotel will have a different number, please specify): 350 rooms per hotel
Area Manager (only applications for 5 or more hotels): Albert Gabriel Mann
Last edited by Nacrad on Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
OOC - HRT 19.07.2023
Call me Hannah
Pronouns: She/They

Basically the result of Anglo-Dutch quarrels on who can profit more from Mingsplosion, coming to a retcon near you!

International News: HUNGARY IS OUT: Hungary quits the Warsaw Pact | Greece legalises same-sex marriage
Domestic News: 16 FEB 2024 (FRI) | Year of the Dragon: 10% birth rate boost expected, says Dept. of Health | CSG Resolute departs for ally visit | Highways & Transport Dept. revives M17 Motorway project between Namchon, KX and Samming, LK
Weather: Riverfort 23/27°C | Amoy 19/21°C | Taipei 23/25°C | Namchon 13/26°C

Chricoma
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chricoma » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:51 am

The Breakfast Courier - Outreach

TO: Whom It May Concern @ Stephen Hotels and Resorts
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello:

The Breakfast Courier is a regional newspaper in the Official European Union, we are relatively small. We have historically written about RP events in our region's news but have since moved onto to also include politics from our region, puzzles, and comics. We would like to put advertisements for GE&T marketplaces on our newspaper. We would like to include an advertisement for Stephen Hotels on our newspaper.

The Ad would appear at the bottom of the dispatch. All we ask is that Stephen Hotels provides us with an image to use as the advertisement and we will link the image to this thread. The image can be simply your logo or it can be an ad that you have designed. We cannot say for certain when the ad will appear due to our sporadic uploading schedule but we will telegram you when the ad is on our newspaper and we will send you a link to the dispatch.

If you would like to see what kind of news we normally put out or see where your ad might be positioned here is a link to all of our archived issues. https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=867963.

Kindly,
Ralph Heidalbaum
CFO The Breakfast Courier Broadcasting.
Last edited by Chricoma on Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Violence is only justified when used against equal violence. If you ideology requires violence to establish it, you're wrong. I am a Roman Catholic, and I would consider myself economically liberal and very socially conservative. I am against any ideology that seeks to crush any person for any reason, and limit the potential of any person.

JOIN THE Official European Union
WE ARE A ROLEPLAY REGION!
BUT WE ALSO HAVE REGIONAL POLITICS AND A PARLIAMENT

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Jeltronia » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:53 am

Delmonte wrote:
The Chancellery of Foreign Nations
Of the Most Serene Republic and Grand City of Delmonte

"In Bellum Pax; Per Pax Prosperitatem."

From the Desk of Ludovico Di Canossa; Chancellor of Foreign Nations

Addressed to Richard Westinghouse; CEO of Stephen Hotels and Resorts, Dear Sir:

I stayed in one of your hotels during my stay in Reino De Brazil. The experience, I must say, was divine and I told myself that I must do business with this company. You are a busy man so I will get straight to my meaning: The Most Serene Republic operates a trade network of enclaves throughout the world. They grant the host nation access to the expansive Delmontese trade network and grant the other nations in the trade network access to the host nation along with infrastructure and financing. Details enclosed.

I don't want to be crass or crude, but I know that your company has a great deal of influence not only with the Royal Family, but also within the nation as a whole. If you could find a way to persuade the Powers That Be in your nation to allow the Most Serene Republic to establish an enclave there, I'm sure that I could talk to someone and give your company a license to build hotels throughout the entire trade network. Effectively, this would allow you to build a hotel in 27 nations (though you already have hotels in some of them, I see) overnight. Sometimes it's nice to have someone from the native country familiar with its customs and mores to bring your petition forward. I think this could be one of those cases.

And who knows? Maybe we could do more for each other in the future. Please let me know if there is any further way I could assist you.

Your Friend and Confidant,
Ludovico Di Canossa

STEPHEN HOTELS AND RESORTS
Ludovico Di Canossa
Chancellor of Foreign Nations, the Most Serene Republic and Grand City of Delmonte

Greetings Chancellor Di Canossa,

On behalf of Stephen Hotels and Resorts, thank you for personally writing to us and letting us know of your stay in one of our properties. We are honored by your kind words. Stephen Hotels and Resorts places a high premium on customer care and satisfaction, and our extraordinary global team work hard to provide all our guests with the best possible service. We are delighted our efforts have been recognized by your esteemed office.

Please accept our appreciation of your business proposal. While Stephen Hotels and Resorts, and indeed the Stephen Group, do not represent the Royal Family and the Royal Government, we have partners in our wide network whom we believe can best help you. We have already furnished to them a copy of your letter and have asked them to contact you at the earliest opportune time.

Once again, thank you for staying in one of our hotels. If you would like to visit one of our properties again, please let me know so that the appropriate arrangements could be made.

Mr. Richard Westinghouse,
Chief Executive Officer, Stephen Hotels and Resorts
The Nabetseican Realm of Jeltronia
"Always for the Emperor and the Empire"

Monarch: His Most Imperial and Royal Majesty, High King Jon
Viceroy: Charles Darling II, The Duke of Templeton
Prime Minister: Raymond Thurman
Foreign Minister: Mark Taylor

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:56 am

Diarcesia wrote:OOC: This is sent such that the hotel would be completed by 2019

Name & Position of Applicant: Myra MacEwan, Vice President of Operations
Company/Organization of Applicant: Movosis Hotel Group
Full Name of Country where our hotels will be operating: Monarchia Diarcesium (the Monarchy Diarcesian)
Number of Hotels to be constructed and operated?: One
Location of Hotels, please specify area (i.e. City A, City B and City C): Pryfurium
Number of Rooms (if each hotel will have a different number, please specify): 332
Area Manager (only applications for 5 or more hotels):

OOC: Understood. Kindly consider my reply as having been sent to you in your desired timeline as well.

Ms. Myra MacEwan
Vice President of Operations, Movosis Hotel Group

Greeting Ms. MacEwan,

Thank you being interested in our brand, and for applying for a license to operate a Laviere hotel in Monarchia Diarcesium. After a careful review of your proposal, I am very pleased to inform your good office, that our Board has unanimously approved your application for a license to operate the Laviere Pryfurium

Our company will be sending its construction and operations teams to ensure that satisfactory building, furnishing and maintenance of the structure as well as to properly orient and train the people that will be serving your guests in your new hotels.

Once again thank. I look forward to working with your company, as we partner to give guests, nothing but the best and most memorable getaway experience.

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:58 am

Nacrad wrote:Name & Position of Applicant: Mr. Dickson Smith, director at the Tourism and Commerce Board
Company/Organization of Applicant: Tourism and Commerce Board of the Federal Republic of Nacrad
Full Name of Country where our hotels will be operating: Federal Republic of Nacrad
Number of Hotels to be constructed and operated?: In total, 5
Location of Hotels, please specify area (i.e. City A, City B and City C):
In Riverfort City:
    Riverdale District
    Southfield District
    Central District
In Portsville-at-Bay:
    Bayside District
    Hillsville West District
Number of Rooms (if each hotel will have a different number, please specify): 350 rooms per hotel
Area Manager (only applications for 5 or more hotels): Albert Gabriel Mann

Mr. Dickson Smith,
Director at the Tourism and Commerce Board, Federal Republic of Nacrad

Greeting Mr. Smith,

Thank you being interested in our brand, and for applying for a license to operate Laviere hotels in the Federal Republic of Nacrad. After a careful review of your proposal, I am very pleased to inform your good office, that our Board has unanimously approved your application for a license to operate 5 Laviere hotels in your country, namely:

The Laviere Riverfort
The Laviere Southfield
The Laviere Central
The Laviere Portsville-at-Bay
The Laviere Bayside

Our company will be sending its construction and operations teams to ensure that satisfactory building, furnishing and maintenance of the structure as well as to properly orient and train the people that will be serving your guests in your new hotels.

Once again thank. I look forward to working with your company, as we partner to give guests, nothing but the best and most memorable getaway experience.

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:59 am

Chricoma wrote:
(Image)
The Breakfast Courier - Outreach

TO: Whom It May Concern @ Stephen Hotels and Resorts
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello:

The Breakfast Courier is a regional newspaper in the Official European Union, we are relatively small. We have historically written about RP events in our region's news but have since moved onto to also include politics from our region, puzzles, and comics. We would like to put advertisements for GE&T marketplaces on our newspaper. We would like to include an advertisement for Stephen Hotels on our newspaper.

The Ad would appear at the bottom of the dispatch. All we ask is that Stephen Hotels provides us with an image to use as the advertisement and we will link the image to this thread. The image can be simply your logo or it can be an ad that you have designed. We cannot say for certain when the ad will appear due to our sporadic uploading schedule but we will telegram you when the ad is on our newspaper and we will send you a link to the dispatch.

If you would like to see what kind of news we normally put out or see where your ad might be positioned here is a link to all of our archived issues. https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=867963.

Kindly,
Ralph Heidalbaum
CFO The Breakfast Courier Broadcasting.

OOC: Need to go offline so I'm not able to accomplish a proper IC reply. But please know that I am interested with your proposal.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade