NATION

PASSWORD

Allanean Defense Exports

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:25 am

[quote="Allanea";p="39344336"]
Musashi Security Services LTD

To: Jane Skovgaard
From: Takata Junikino, Musashi Security Services LTD Foreign Sales Officer

Dear friends!

We appreciate the difficulty that your superior labors under. We propose a dual proposal:

1. We will send a professional security consultant who will hire and oversee a small team, composed of local citizens with the appropriate credentials (we do not doubt such persons can be found in your country, and if that is not possible, then we will send out Allaneans to do the job). This consultant's job will not be merely to oversee this team, but also to study the principal's daily routine, and to make recommendations for security procedures and necessary adjustments. This person is also going to be the point of contact for law enforcement in your country in terms of the necessary licensing (for firearms, security equipment, et cetera).

2. Pursuant to the above we may also recommend the installation of security equipment such as alarms, etc. at the principal's home and office, all this pursuant to a risk assessment study our consultant will carry out based on information that you and your principal will provide.

We hope that this is an appropriate offer.

Yours,
Takata Junikino
Last edited by Allanea on Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:23 pm

To: Allanean Defense Exports
Re: Musashi Security Services

Greetings and Salutations!

Grupo Seguridad de los Veintiseis, also known in English as Twenty-Six Martyrs Security, is a private security company owned by five families whose family heads have served as bodyguards to the Archbishop of Cebu in a tradition going back to the 17th Century exile of Catholic samurai. Established in 1990, Twenty-Six Martyrs Security provides unarmed and armed security services and expertise to private and public clients both in the Confederation and, to a lesser extent, beyond.

That being said, the firm is more than aware that one can only learn so much given a limited scale; Twenty-Six Martyrs Security wishes to send twenty of its best personnel to Musashi for specialized training in order to expand the firm's coverage beyond predominantly Bodyguard/Close Protection services.

We await your swift response.

Sincerely,
(Sgd.)
Atty. Alphonso Satou VII, JD, MBA
Senior Executive Vice President
Grupo Seguridad de los Veintiseis
Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:48 am

To: Atty. Alphonso Satou VII, JD, MBA

Dear friend!

We propose to enroll your personnel - for a compensation to be determined later - in the same training class we offer to our own staff, which is the Security Officer Qualification Training Class at the Five Rings Security Academy. This course is a brief, 220-hour course, covering 21 classes and 3 hands-on training sessions / field trips over the course of 12 weeks, intended to introduce the trainees to a range of distinct topics relevant for the subject of security, including but not limited to, the broad concept of facility security, typical patterns of action of criminal, terrorist, and state attackers, risk review methods, organizing facility security and vehicle checkpoints, technological means of protection, responsibilities of the security officer and his subordinates, interaction with security forces and client-side interfaces. By necessity the course also covers legal issues that might not be necessarily the same as faced by personnel in your nation.

The course cannot be seen as a representation of a complete education in the field, but as it is intended to allow any person with a reasonable education to begin to plan facility security for installations ranging from department stores and schools to power plants and national defense facilities, we believe it may be a good start for future knowledge exchange.

My subordinates will be in touch shortly with your people to discuss the logistics and payment.
Last edited by Allanea on Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

New Lindale
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Lindale » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:45 pm

Allanea wrote:
(Image)

To: Capital of Albany Airport Authority

Dear Sir or Madam!
We have reviewed your request, and are proposing a multilayered system of defense for your airport system:

1. On the perimeter of the runway and elsewhere on the airport perimeter, the installation of an electronic fence, equipped with vibration sensors, (short-range radar such as the the SPC-C-R Vigil or similar brands sourced in your nation if you prefer), PTZ and fixed cameras, and guard towers manned by either Tier 2 or Tier 3 armed guards. The perimeter fence shall be patrolled regularly on foot or on vehicles by Tier 4 trained security guards, as well as by low-flying drones (at an altitude and schedule designed to avoid risk with any aircraft landing and taking off).
2. At the passenger entrance and departure points, we will set up scanning positions manned by Tier 2 security guards. These will undergo additional courses of training in both the legal and practical concerns in relation to searching persons and/or their vehicles (the exact setup of the vehicle and personal searches will be consistent with your nation's local laws and requirements).
3. Employee ingress and egress points shall be equipped with digital access control measures.
4. Service points within the airport where an increased risk of violent interactions shall be manned by Tier 2 security guards with an extended training course in martial arts such as Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Sambo, or Judo, enabling them to control violent customers without resort to armed force wherever possible. These guards, and employees at these service points, will be equipped with an alert button. In addition, small groups of Tier 2 guards shall patrol through the airport, and shall be available to respond to any alert calls.

5. The entire airport facilities, throughout their indoor area, will be monitored by cameras, and observed from a secure command room that will be linked, by at least three forms of communication (radio, Internet, phone, or a secure cable if financially viable) to the emergency services of your nation. Dispatchers from the command room shall be able to direct backup security teams appropriate to the situation, or alert your government's emergency services (police, ambulance, fire services) as relevant to any evolving emergency that requires assistance.

The majority of the employees (90%+) should be citizens of your nation and hired by us locally, and certified as necessary to comply with the laws and industry standards in your nation and Musashi Security LTD's own stringent standards.

I hope this broad overview of our recommendations meets your expectations.

Yours,
Takata Junikino

To: Takata Junikino, Musashi Security Services LTD Foreign Sale Officer

We thank you for you assessment, and would like to comply with infrastructure recommendations, and hiring your company for this job. The perimeter fencing, along with watch towers is estimated to be completed 7 March, and installation of command centre with cameras 12 March. Other equipment including scanning machines shall also be completed on 7 March.
For the time being, Grenzkontrolle has granted personnel from your company, an indefinite Right to Work Card. This is on stipulation of residency for security at Capital of Albany Internation Airport, with Musashi Security Services. They have requested that notify them of specific persons assigned for this purpose, as well as approximate dates of arrival, to ensure they are given the proper credentials.
Whenever you are ready, Albany Airport Authority is prepared to present payment, as well as provide any other concessions, and answer any queries.

From,

Capital of Albany Airport Authority
For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23

Maritime Logistics Solutions
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 11, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Maritime Logistics Solutions » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:49 pm

To:Allanean Defense Exports Sales & Procurement Division
From: Kevin Lee, Chief Operations Officer - Maritime Logistics Solutions Inc.
Subject: Acquisition of munitions for wholesale on the tramp trade market

To Whom It May Concern,

Good day sir or madam, I am writing you today to inquire about the acquisition of a number of defensive measurements. These goods are to be purchased by Maritime Logistics Solutions Inc. and to be sold at a later date to others who are interested in the procurement of defensive ordnance.

• 60 boxes of UEF-6 Universal Electronic Fuses
  • 125 M400 Area Defense Devices
  • 400 ATM-10 Anti-Tank Landmines - Assorted ATMF-2, D, P, and M fuses w/ CDD devices
  • 275 AA-72 Bloodflower Anti-Personnel Bounding Mines
  • 12 Cargo Delivery Vehicles - Discreet

I hope this purchase procurement form is seriously considered. If accepted, transfer of purchased materials can be made at the nearest available seaport of choice.

From,

Kevin Lee, Chief Operations Officer
Last edited by Maritime Logistics Solutions on Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:33 am

This order is confirmed.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:31 am

#HyperEarthBestEarth

Isla Remota
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 16, 2022
New York Times Democracy

Postby Isla Remota » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:23 am

TO: Representative Allanean Defense Exports Sales & Procurement Division

Juan Velasques, Portmaster
Administración Portuaria Integral (API) Puerto De San Brendan
12203 Calle Cherimoya Office A2
Puerto De San Brendan IR 000138-112

Hola,
The humble nation of Isla Remota is developing and expanding our capital harbor to accommodate a greater volume of international maritime traffic and commerce. We would like to submit an order for the following:

25 X Dillard Industrial Logistics Orm Quayside Crane, to be constructed in rows of 5 on 5 quays (1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, 3A)

Funds for this project are available immediately in an escrow with the National Bank of Isla Remota.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:44 am

This order is confirmed.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Betchua
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 18, 2022
Ex-Nation

Order

Postby Betchua » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:05 pm

Hello. The Federation of Betchua would like to purchase 250,000 M18 Battle rifles for our armed forces. We just approved more military spending so we are definitely interested in coming back and doing more business if all goes well!

Thank you.

Prime Minister & Minister of Defense @ The Federation of Betchua

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:53 am

We are happy to confirm your order.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:50 am

R29vZCBkYXkuIEkgYW0gZW1wZXJvciBCaWdwaXAgb2YgdGhlIGFub2NyYXRpYyBlbXBpcmUsIAp3ZSB3b3VsZCBsaWtlIG1ha2UgYSBwdXJjaGFzZSBmb3IgbXkgZW1waXJlLCBjb25zaXN0aW5nIG9mIDIgQ2FyYWNvbGUgY29ydmV0cy4gSSBob3BlIGl0IGRvZXMgbm90IGJv
dGhlciB0aGUgZGlzdHJpYnV0ZXIgdGhhdCB3ZSB3aWxsIHBheSBpbiBnb2xkLg==

decripting...
Good day. I am emperor Bigpip of the anocratic empire, we would like make a purchase for my empire, consisting of 2 Caracole corvets. I hope it does not bother the distributer that we will pay in gold.
Anocratic empire is a My little pony X Rimworld nation. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a voucher economy. canon population is 3,661,347,186. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. Our TF storefront, Acrab news, RP region, Tales 1, Tales 2.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:15 pm

We will accept gold from natural sources (ideally, planet-side deposits), however we are unable to accept gold that has been produced from a 'fabber' or a 'conversion' device, as this gold has no value in our society. We have various technological and thaumaturgic means to know the difference.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:15 am

KRUGK3RAO5SSAY3BNYQGG33NMUQHI3ZAMFTWO4TFNVSW45BOEBJWS3TDMUQHI2DFEBTW63DEEBRGK2LOM4QG6ZTGMVZGKZBANFZSAZ3PNRSCAZTSN5WSA3LJNZSSYIDXNBUWG2BANBQXGIDCMVSW4IDTNVSWY5DFMQQGS3TUN4QGS3THN52HGLRAKRUGKIDGN
FXGK3TFONZSA33GEB2GQ2LTEBTW63DEEBUXGIDCMV2HOZLFNYQHI2DSMVSSAZLJM5UHIIDGNFXGKIDBNZSCA33OMUQG42LOMUQGM2LOMUXA====

decripting...
Then we can come to aggrement. Since the gold being offered is gold from a mine, which has been smelted into ingots. The fineness of this gold is between three eight fine(88.8% gold) and one nine fine (90% gold).
Anocratic empire is a My little pony X Rimworld nation. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a voucher economy. canon population is 3,661,347,186. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. Our TF storefront, Acrab news, RP region, Tales 1, Tales 2.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:04 pm

This is great and we will happily accept this payment.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Ambrossa
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 21, 2021

Postby Ambrossa » Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:27 pm

Purchased by Ambrossan Defense Department

Camelot-Class Aircraft Carrier (x2)
Gulfstream-class CSE-N Cargo Ship (x5)
Hypersonic Missile Strike Platform (x2)

Total: $40,120,000,000
Proud member of New World Union!

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:17 pm

This order is confirmed.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Joketopia
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Joketopia » Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:39 pm

Hey!

I'm not sure what kind of weapons I'd like to buy yet. Most of what we have so far is just trick gum and squirting flowers. What are the funniest weapons you have at your disposal?

Thank you!

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017

Postby New Visayan Islands » Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:43 am

Re: Haephestus PWR-1400 Nuclear Reactor

Greetings and Salutations!

Carnival Electric is one of the Confederation's largest power suppliers. As part of our paradigm shift, we have elected to retire all of our extant coal-fired power plants within the next 50 years in favor of nuclear power and renewables. That being said, we are interested in the Haephestus PWR-1400 Nuclear Reactor as a means of filling in the gaps that will inevitably be seen during the phaseout, and wish to order two such reactors now, for a grand total of eight billion Universal Standard Dollars before statutory fees.

We await your swift response.

Sincerely,
(Sgd.)
Engr. Ricardo Naldoza III, MEng (Civil), MBA
Executive Vice President
Carnival Electric
Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:33 am

This order is confirmed.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

West Bromwich Holme
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby West Bromwich Holme » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:57 am

To: Schwerpunkt Arms

Dear Allanean Defence Exports,
as the new Prime Minister, I have been advised to spend on our military per my advisors' research.

We are a nation of 342 islands, varying from a tiny islet to a city-state.

I will admit to being very limited in military knowledge, but we need track-laying vehicles and we also need 3,894 tanks.
I would be really grateful if you could recommend some product from your catalog since I have no military background or expertise in this area. I know nothing on track-laying vehicles or tanks so an expert guidance is welcomed.

I am the eighteenth female Prime Minister in history here in our nation.

We are not at war currently but intelligence warns us we are at risk of a small invasion on land.

Any advice and help is gratefully received.

Regards,
Ichikawa Asuko,
Prime Minister of the Yamaoku Isles

Japanese

親愛なるAllanean防衛輸出、
新しい首相として、私は顧問の研究に従って軍隊に費やすように忠告されました。

私たちは342の島々からなる国であり、小さな小島から都市国家までさまざまです。

軍事知識が非常に限られていることは認めますが、軌道敷設車両と3,894両の戦車が必要です。
私にはこの分野の軍事的背景や専門知識がないので、カタログからいくつかの製品をお勧めしていただければ幸いです。 線路敷設車両や戦車については何も知らないので、専門家の指導を歓迎します。

私は、私たちの国で歴史上18番目の女性首相です。

私たちは現在戦争中ではありませんが、諜報機関は私たちが土地への小さな侵入の危険にさらされていると警告しています。

どんなアドバイスや助けもありがたいです。

よろしく、
市川あすこさん
山奥諸島首相

Chinese

亲爱的 Allanean Defense Exports,
作为新任总理,我被建议根据顾问的研究为我们的军队花钱。

我们是一个拥有 342 个岛屿的国家,从一个小岛到一个城邦,不一而足。

我承认我的军事知识非常有限,但我们需要履带车辆,我们还需要 3894 辆坦克。
如果您能从您的目录中推荐一些产品,我将非常感激,因为我在这方面没有军事背景或专业知识。 我对履带车辆或坦克一无所知,因此欢迎专家指导。

我是我国历史上第十八位女总理。

我们目前没有处于战争状态,但情报警告我们,我们面临着陆地小规模入侵的风险。

任何建议和帮助都将不胜感激。

问候,
市川明子,
山奥诸岛首相
Formerly Astholm. I am no longer using the account Astholm.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:28 pm

From: Mikhail Kovalev, Foreign sales Executive, Allanean Defense Exports
To: Ichikawa Asuko, Prime Minister, Yamaoku Isles

Your Excellency!

I appreciate your letter, and I am humbled that you have chosen our organization to supply your nation with arms. However, several difficulties arise which I must address as part of this consultation:

1) The first of these difficulties is the reality that I am not very clear what do you mean by 'tracklaying vehicle'. Do you mean to say that your nation requires a vehicle that places railroad tracks, or do you mean this as in the parlance for 'tracked armored vehicle', such as the Imerians use to refer to their armored vehicles?

2) The other issue is that I am not certain that – given its geography – your nation can make the optimal use of a force of 3,900 tanks – more tanks that were deployed by the Nazis on the first day of Operation Barbarossa! Perhaps a force of amphibious vehicles, anti-ship missile launchers, and naval vessels might be best for you?

3) It would be ideal if you provided me with additional information about your nation, its military and demographic data, and its industrial capabilities before further recommendations could be made.

4) One difficulty which we are facing here is the issue of time, as well. If as you suspect your nation might face an invasion, then it is not clear whether the time is available to deliver the weapons and train your personnel to use them – we do not provide any shipping during wartime, and during a war you would have to pick up the products yourself.

Please clarify these issues.

Yours,
Mikhail Kovalev
#HyperEarthBestEarth

West Bromwich Holme
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby West Bromwich Holme » Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:07 am

To: Mikhail Kovalev, Foreign sales Executive, Allanean Defense Exports

Dear Allanean Defence Exports,
Thank you for your reply.

In regard to the points made:

1) I am referring to tracked armored vehicle, as that is the definition of a track-laying vehicle according to our Highway Code and what a military expert told me.

2) The tanks are for the mainland, Shioryoiki, which borders two nations.

3) In terms of military, we have 97,755 soldiers in the army, and our nation's demographics are:

Total population 625,442,391

Yamaokans (similar ethnically to Japanese people of the Yamato ethnic group but different culturally)
Sino-Japanese
Japanese-Chinese
Chinese (Han)
Chinese (Bai)
Chinese (Blang)
Thai
Indian (Gujarati)
Indian (Punjabi)
American (mainly Italian-American, African-American, German-American, Chinese-American, Nigerian-American)
German
Italian
Nigerian
Dutch

In terms of industry, we produce mainly financial, data and assembly of electronics, production of motor vehicles, and growth of food products - potato, cassava, wheat, and production of coconuts.

4) Currently, we are not in an active conflict, and are rated at 3 on our scale, i.e. not as likely to happen.

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,
Ichikawa Asuko,
Prime Minister of the Yamaoku Isles

[hr]

OOC: The reason for no active conflict is due to no player having a war RP currently. The figures for population are a bit rushed, but I'm getting back into NS.
Formerly Astholm. I am no longer using the account Astholm.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:04 pm

From: Mikhail Kovalev, Foreign Sales Executive, Allanean Defense Exports
To: Ikichawa Asuko, Prime Minister, Yamaoku Isles

Your Excellency!

To clarify the issue further, the principal armored fighting vehicle products available from our company are as follows:
1) The T-100 War, which is a fairly conventional main battle tank except that it is equipped with a long, 152 mm gun. If that is not acceptable a smaller gun can be fitted.
2) The BMP-3M-AL Voltigeur which is an amphibious infantry fighting vehicle equipped with a 57 mm gun.

3) The MPLT light transport, which is an armored logistics vehicle that can perform various military and rescue duties.

If you look at our product catalog you will see various other products that might see use in an island nation's military such as diving equipment, , stealth vessels, and so on. Moreover, it would be remiss of me not to recommend the fine naval products made by Schwerpunkt. (Even if you choose to purchase some of the long-range, nuclear-powered craft ADE provides, it seems some of those smaller Schwerpunkt ships would be useful to you).

It is clear to me however that the size of your armed forces (approximately 100,000 persons according to your prior mail) cannot sustain the vast armored force that you're proposing. At least 12,000 people would be required simply to crew the tanks which you proposed buying, and further persons would be required to maintain the tanks, provide them with artillery support, and so on and so forth. The decision of whether to expand your nation's military to meet the defense projections you have made, or reduce the projections, is of course ultimately up to you.

Yours,
Mikhail Kovalev
FSO, Allanean Defense Exports
Last edited by Allanea on Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Isla Tierruca
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 08, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Isla Tierruca » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:30 am

Re: Purchase of arms or weaponry

Buenos dias, señoras y señores!

The Reupblic of Isla Tierruca aims to outfit it's military with a small, state-of-the-art artillery component, to bolster it's defenses. We are looking to contract Allanean Defense Exports as our supplier for Your low-cost, high-quality products (further purchases may follow if things go smooth).

For the time being, we wish to order the following products:

40x AA-155 "Aranruth" howitzer
20x MPLT transport (standard variant)
20x Bovid truck+ load handling system

for a grand totale of 209.000.000 (209 million) standard dollars.

We are looking forward to receive Your reply.
Yours faithfully,

J.M. Álvarez

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade