NATION

PASSWORD

Gandoor Broadcasting Corporation [OPEN/MT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Transeurasia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New Transeurasia » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:49 pm

Gandoor wrote:
New Transeurasia wrote:Broadcasting Application
Full Name of Nation: The Democratic Federation of New Transeurasia
Population Served: 1,490,943,765 (NTTV network customers)
Channels Requested: (Mark which ones you desire), [X] GBN International, [X] GBN International 2, [X] Chiddies, [X] GNN World
If you desire GNN World, will you use the provided local news slots to broadcast local news programming or the alternate programming provided? [ ] Local News [X] Alternate programming
Other Comments or Concerns:

Local GBN Channel Application
Population Served: 1,490,943,765 (NTTV network customers)
Company That Will Co-Own the Local Channel with the GBC: NTTV
Name of Local GBN Channel You Want: (Default name will be GBN [Your Country Name Here], channel names MUST have GBN in the name) NTTV-GBN

OOC - Hi, before I answer this application ICly, I need to know one thing: you already have replied to this thread before but using a different pre-title, so I'm assuming you want me to remove older information in the OP or no?

Yes, remove the older info.
EurasiaЕвразия欧亜ユーラシア
LIBERATE THE WORLD / DEMOCRACY AND PROSPERITY / FORGED BY MAN THEMSELF
Welcome to 2035. Tenth-light-speed spacecraft, overpopulation, abundance of resources, the tripolar cold war, and catgirls await.

ENN 欧亜囯家通訊社 Eurasian National News: S7 Airlines flight 661 makes emergency landing in Miiriney, RU after failed hijacking | CTVN 长春広播电視集団 Chángchūn Television Network: President Kuzma makes speech on plans for her 2nd term after re-election
MT-PMT gang
2k10s scenemo nation lol - honestly have no idea what to do with this anymore
NStats imprisoned on Proteus
trans rights! ♀ she/they
Background Music

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:32 pm

Azadeshia wrote:-snip-

TO: To Whom It May Concern
FROM: Alexander Johnston, Chairman of the Gandoor Broadcasting Corporation

To Whom It May Concern

I have received your application for airing the program Electric Vehicles vs ICE, ICE Baby on GBN International. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to place the program on GBN International and it should begin airing within one month.

We hope that if you desire to air other programs on our international networks, you will choose to do so.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
Chairman of the Gandoor Broadcasting Corporation
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:38 pm

New Transeurasia wrote:-snip-

TO: Whom It May Concern

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for broadcasting of GBN International, GBN International 2, Chiddies, and GNN World in the Democratic Federation of New Transeurasia. You should be pleased to hear that we have approved of this and your nation is now officially licensed to broadcast GBN International, GBN International 2, Chiddies, and GNN World.

We hope to do business with you in the future.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for the establishment of a local GBN channel in the Democratic Federation of New Transeurasia. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of NTTV-GBN. As per the application, the channel shall be co-owned with the company, NTTV, and discussions between the Gandoor Broadcasting Corporation and NTTV have commenced and NTTV-GBN should be on the air in your nation within one year.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gaton
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Gatoni Application

Postby Gaton » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:45 pm

Broadcasting Application
Full Name of Nation: Federal Republic of Gaton
Population Served:
Channels Requested: (Mark which ones you desire), [X] GBN International, [X] GBN International 2, [X] Chiddies, [X] GNN World
If you desire GNN World, will you use the provided local news slots to broadcast local news programming or the alternate programming provided? [X] Local News [ ] Alternate programming
Other Comments or Concerns: Allow us to use the Gatoni Television Rating System.

Crazybloxian Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Libertarian Police State

Postby Crazybloxian Empire » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:17 am

Entertainment Council
entertainmentcouncil.gov.cra

MAIL | Sent to Alexander Johnson

Broadcasting Application
Full Name of Nation: The Expansionist Republic of Crazybloxian Empire
Population Served: approx. 420-580 million (as of 29 July 2018)
Channels Requested: (Mark which ones you desire), [ x ] GBN International, [ ] GBN International 2, [ x ] Chiddies, [ x ] GNN World
If you desire GNN World, will you use the provided local news slots to broadcast local news programming or the alternate programming provided? [ x ] Local News [ ] Alternate programming
Other Comments or Concerns: PLEASE ELIMINATE ALL MENTIONS OF RENEGALLE.
Crazybloxian Empire

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:19 am

Gaton wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for broadcasting of GBN International, GBN International 2, Chiddies, and GNN World in the Federal Republic of Gaton.

Unfortunately, this application has been rejected as you did not fill in the 'Population Served' section of the application form.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gaton
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Sorry forgot the population

Postby Gaton » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:40 am

Gaton wrote:Broadcasting Application
Full Name of Nation: Federal Republic of Gaton
Population Served: 89 million
If you desire GNN World, will you use the provided local news slots to broadcast local news programming or the alternate programming provided? [X] Local News [ ] Alternate programming
Other Comments or Concerns: Allow us to use the Gatoni Television Rating System.

New Transeurasia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New Transeurasia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:14 am

Name of TV Series: Предприятие (Translation: Enterprise)
Type of TV Series: Sitcom
Channel You Wish for It to Be Placed On: GBN International
Episode Length (30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes) 30 min
Age Restriction: US TV-14/CA 14+/ NT PG-12
Other Comments or Concerns: None.
EurasiaЕвразия欧亜ユーラシア
LIBERATE THE WORLD / DEMOCRACY AND PROSPERITY / FORGED BY MAN THEMSELF
Welcome to 2035. Tenth-light-speed spacecraft, overpopulation, abundance of resources, the tripolar cold war, and catgirls await.

ENN 欧亜囯家通訊社 Eurasian National News: S7 Airlines flight 661 makes emergency landing in Miiriney, RU after failed hijacking | CTVN 长春広播电視集団 Chángchūn Television Network: President Kuzma makes speech on plans for her 2nd term after re-election
MT-PMT gang
2k10s scenemo nation lol - honestly have no idea what to do with this anymore
NStats imprisoned on Proteus
trans rights! ♀ she/they
Background Music

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:53 am

Gaton wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for broadcasting of GBN International, GBN International 2, Chiddies, and GNN World in the Federal Republic of Gaton. You should be pleased to hear that we have approved of this and your nation is now officially licensed to broadcast GBN International, GBN International 2, Chiddies, and GNN World.

We hope to do business with you in the future.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:55 am

New Transeurasia wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

I have received your application for airing the program Предприятие on GBN International. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to place the program on GBN International and it should begin airing within one month.

We hope that if you desire to air other programs on our international networks, you will choose to do so.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:59 am

Crazybloxian Empire wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for broadcasting of GBN International, GBN International 2, Chiddies, and GNN World in the Expansionist Republic of Crazybloxian Empire.

Unfortunately, this application has been rejected.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Crazybloxian Empire
Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Postby Crazybloxian Empire » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:00 am

Gandoor wrote:

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for broadcasting of GBN International, GBN International 2, Chiddies, and GNN World in the Expansionist Republic of Crazybloxian Empire.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

Why??
Crazybloxian Empire

Crazybloxian Empire
Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Postby Crazybloxian Empire » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:05 am

LOCAL GBN CHANNEL APPLICATION
Full Name of Nation: Expansionist Republic of Crazybloxian Empire
Population Served: 528 million
Company That Will Co-Own the Local Channel with the GBC: The government
Name of Local GBN Channel You Want: (Default name will be GBN [Your Country Name Here], channel names MUST have GBN in the name) GBN Renegalle Sucks
Other Comments or Concerns: This channel is mainly for shows that promote feelings of hatred against Renegalleans.
Crazybloxian Empire

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:58 pm

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for the establishment of a local GBN channel in the Expansionist Republic of Crazybloxian Empire.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Crazybloxian Empire
Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Postby Crazybloxian Empire » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:56 pm

Notice of
RETALIATION

In response to the rejection, we shall fire 12 nukes at the Gandoor Broadcasting Corporation and nuke the capital of Gandoor immediately.
Crazybloxian Empire

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:05 pm

Crazybloxian Empire wrote:
Notice of
RETALIATION

In response to the rejection, we shall fire 12 nukes at the Gandoor Broadcasting Corporation and nuke the capital of Gandoor immediately.

Nah bro see, it doesn't work like that.

You want to declare war on my nation, you take it to International Incidents, but you shouldn't even bother since I don't do war RPs.

You declaring that you're nuking the GBC and our capital (even though the GBC is headquartered IN our capital, but I don't expect you to have known that) is completely meaningless, you can prattle on about how YOU NUKED US and I can go on and keep roleplaying as I always do.
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Crazybloxian Empire
Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Postby Crazybloxian Empire » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:54 pm

Gandoor wrote:
Notice of
RETALIATION

Nah bro see, it doesn't work like that.

You want to declare war on my nation, you take it to International Incidents, but you shouldn't even bother since I don't do war RPs.

You declaring that you're nuking the GBC and our capital (even though the GBC is headquartered IN our capital, but I don't expect you to have known that) is completely meaningless, you can prattle on about how YOU NUKED US and I can go on and keep roleplaying as I always do.

Oh yeah? And why did you decline all my applications? I’ll assasinate your president if you don’t shut up. Now SCRAM!
Crazybloxian Empire

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:19 am

Gandoor wrote:Nah bro see, it doesn't work like that.

Oh yeah? And why did you decline all my applications? I’ll assasinate your president if you don’t shut up. Now SCRAM!

I declined your applications for one simple reason: this is my thread and NationStates conventions state that I can choose to roleplay with whomever I like and I do not want to roleplay with you because I do not like you.

Your responses to being rejected are amongst the most pathetic things I have ever seen, declaring that you're nuking us? Threatening us in RP? Those are all the hallmarks of being a poor RPer and you will not get far if you react to people not wanting to play with you in this manner.

As an aside, the word is spelled 'assassinate' not 'assasinate' and my nation doesn't even have a President, we have a Prime Minister.

Don't even bother responding to this post, because you are now BANNED from posting in this thread.
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Andalusin
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Andalusin » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:33 am

Full Name of Nation: Andalusin
Population Served: 45 millions
Company That Will Co-Own the Local Channel with the GBC: Andalusin TV Network
Name of Local GBN Channel You Want: GBN الأندلوسين (Default name will be GBN [Your Country Name Here], channel names MUST have GBN in the name)
Other Comments or Concerns: this is good company

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:46 am

Full Name of Nation: De Sierlijke und Verwonderlijk Feline Utopia et its Heerlijk Autonomous Opperheerschappij ov Valentine Z
Name of TV Series: Clarissa and The Garden of Wonders
Type of TV Series: Kids (Partly Entertainment, but also Educational)
Channel You Wish for It to Be Placed On: Chiddies, maybe at 9 AM - 9.30 AM slot if I can choose one.
Episode Length (30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes): 30 minutes
Age Restriction: General Audience (GA) - No restrictions.
Other Comments or Concerns: Her full name is Surveillant Clarissa Alanis Star Breya Annie Millie Taissa Butterfly Coraline Jolijn Vt. Clementine Harumi, but Valentians and people around her know her as Clarissa Alanis Star! Join Clarissa and the other Valentian kids as they wander around her huge garden, with activities ranging from picnics to kite flying to playing tag. It's a fun and wholesome time for everyone!

(It's kinda like Winnie the Pooh, with episodes taking place in one of many, many nature reserves in Valentine Z. All the episodes are live-action, take place at daytime, with the subject of the educational elements depending on the activity, e.g. food and vegetables during a picnic, basic science with kite flying, and so on).
Last edited by Valentine Z on Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:36 am

Andalusin wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for the establishment of a local GBN channel in Andalusin. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of GBN الأندلوس. As per the application, the channel shall be co-owned with the company, Andalusin TV Network, and discussions between the Gandoor Broadcasting Corporation and Andalusin TV Network have commenced and GBN الأندلوس should be on the air in your nation within one year.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:38 am

Valentine Z wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

I have received your application for airing the program Clarissa and The Garden of Wonders on Chiddies. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to place the program on Chiddies and it should begin airing within one month.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:22 am

Full Name of Nation: United Krona of Duestchstien
Name of TV Series: Insider Sports
Type of TV Series: Sports News
Channel You Wish for It to Be Placed On: GBN International Weekend
Episode Length (30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes) 90 Minutes
Age Restriction: TV Y7
Other Comments or Concerns: None

Full Name of Nation: United Krona of Duestchstien
Name of TV Series: Luke's Cup of Coffee
Type of TV Series: News and Comedy
Channel You Wish for It to Be Placed On: GBN International 2
Episode Length (30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes) 90 Minutes
Age Restriction: TV Y7
Other Comments or Concerns: None
Last edited by Duestchstien on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:51 am

Duestchstien wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

I have received your application for airing the program Insider Sports on GBN International. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to place the program on GBN International and it should begin airing within one month.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

To Whom It May Concern

I have received your application for airing the program Luke's Cup of Coffee on GBN International 2. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to place the program on GBN International 2 and it should begin airing within one month.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Maryloupe
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Maryloupe » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:50 pm

Full Name of Nation:The Reborn French and Audi Republic of Maryloupe
Name of TV Series:Graham and Friends
Type of TV Series:Kids, animated
Channel You Wish for It to Be Placed On:Chiddies
Episode Length (30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes)60 minutes (30 minutes if necessary)
Age Restriction:None
Last edited by Maryloupe on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Socialist Democratic Empire of Maryloupe
Capital: Bizanc
Population: always increasing
An 11-year-old Baptist Christian boy who likes NS Sports and music
TG me if you're bored,cuz I'm even more bored than you.
Some people were arrested for sticking heroin into the President's wedding cake.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade