NATION

PASSWORD

South Seas Soda Co.~Traditional & Tropical Sodas since 1874

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eduardastan
Spokesperson

Founded: May 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Eduardastan » Sun May 18, 2014 11:13 am

Costa Aluria wrote:
Eduardastan wrote:FLAVOR SUGGESTION FORM
Applicant name: Lord Arellano, President of Eduardastan
Original flavor ideas for consideration: Eduardastani Fizz (grape,cherry,hemlock)
Would these flavors be complimented with herbs or spices?: Does hemlock count as a spice?
Other considerations: If this flavor is accepted, I would like 5 billion bottles to be sent to Democratic Eduardastan

Attention: Lord Arellano

South Seas Soda Company would like to extend our gratitude for your flavor suggestion of Eduardastani Fizz. Our creative flavor chefs are always on the lookout for new and innovative ideas concerning new flavors, and we know our customers have some wonderful ideas. We will task them this coming week with coming up with a concoction based on grape, cherry, and hemlock flavors. We assume, of course, that the hemlock you speak of is the Tsuga tree, as other varieties of plants with the "hemlock" name are poisonous.

We will conduct market research on this proposed flavor, and should it prove well in initial tests it will be considered for full implementation into our flavor portfolio. We hope to credit you soon with this flavor should this take place.

It is exactly this type of progressive thinking that has put our company at the frontier of introducing exotic flavors. Thank you for your suggestion.

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton
President, South Seas Soda Company

No, I mean hemlock as in Conium.
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?

Being English doesn't make you that bad of a cook.
* people throwing up behind me after eating something I cooked *

Eduardastan
Spokesperson

Founded: May 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Eduardastan » Sun May 18, 2014 11:18 am

Eduardastan wrote:
Costa Aluria wrote:

South Seas Soda Company would like to extend our gratitude for your flavor suggestion of Eduardastani Fizz. Our creative flavor chefs are always on the lookout for new and innovative ideas concerning new flavors, and we know our customers have some wonderful ideas. We will task them this coming week with coming up with a concoction based on grape, cherry, and hemlock flavors. We assume, of course, that the hemlock you speak of is the Tsuga tree, as other varieties of plants with the "hemlock" name are poisonous.

We will conduct market research on this proposed flavor, and should it prove well in initial tests it will be considered for full implementation into our flavor portfolio. We hope to credit you soon with this flavor should this take place.

It is exactly this type of progressive thinking that has put our company at the frontier of introducing exotic flavors. Thank you for your suggestion.

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

No, I mean hemlock as in Conium.

And I want 2 billion bottles of it sent to Democratic Eduardastan
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?

Being English doesn't make you that bad of a cook.
* people throwing up behind me after eating something I cooked *

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Sun May 18, 2014 11:22 am

Australian Republic wrote:(OOC Now realising how small the land is, just forget the lease. We'll allow you to buy it)

Attention: Australian Republic Agricultural Platform

South Seas Soda Company is pleased to hear your change of heart on the matter, deciding to allow outright purchase of your parcel of land suitable for farm cultivation of tropical fruits. This is indeed excellent news as it will ultimately mean greater long term security for our company to continue providing beverages to the global community. We are certain that the climate afforded this parcel of land will prove to allow propagation of tropical fruits for indefinitely many years.

We thank you again for helping us to bring the flavors of the South Seas to our customers.

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Sun May 18, 2014 11:33 am

Eduardastan wrote:No, I mean hemlock as in Conium.

Eduardastan wrote:And I want 2 billion bottles of it sent to Democratic Eduardastan

South Seas Soda Company will research the feasibility of such flavor; however there is no guarantee that it will enter into production. To be completely frank, we do not expect its chances of making it to the production phase to be very great, as Conium is known to be highly toxic. There is no circumstance in which South Seas Soda Company would provide a beverage to our customers which has a high probability of bringing harm.

Should this flavor be brought into unlikely production, we will make every attempt to supply your nation with as much of it as possible, although two billion bottles of said flavor seems slightly unreasonable.

Again, we thank you for your flavor submission.

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Sun May 18, 2014 3:59 pm

South Seas Soda Company understands that not every individual chooses to relax in hammocks as our company so often idealizes. It is therefore with great pleasure that we announce the global launching of our Soda Lounges. Our soda lounges are hip and happening places where individuals can gather to relax and interact. Most importantly, they allow for a great place for people to enjoy our sodas in an atmosphere different than that of the beach.

We would love to open South Seas Soda Lounges near you. Since our sodas offer a draw of their own appeal, the most important factor we consider in opening a soda lounge is the location. We are interested in locations that have a natural gathering appeal to them, such as a rooftop of a city hotel, a beachside club district, a historic factory conversion, or any number of hip and happening locations. We even offer a version of our lounge suited directly for properties with a great amount of history with our Soda Saloons, perfect for those 100+ year old hotels looking to revitalize their businesses while remaining true to the period.

For more information, or to request a South Seas Soda Lounge, please visit
SouthSeasSoda.com.alu/Lounges

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun May 18, 2014 11:23 pm

Costa Aluria wrote:
Australian Republic wrote:(OOC Now realising how small the land is, just forget the lease. We'll allow you to buy it)

Attention: Australian Republic Agricultural Platform

South Seas Soda Company is pleased to hear your change of heart on the matter, deciding to allow outright purchase of your parcel of land suitable for farm cultivation of tropical fruits. This is indeed excellent news as it will ultimately mean greater long term security for our company to continue providing beverages to the global community. We are certain that the climate afforded this parcel of land will prove to allow propagation of tropical fruits for indefinitely many years.

We thank you again for helping us to bring the flavors of the South Seas to our customers.

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

This applies to the citrus too
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon May 19, 2014 4:59 pm

Do you guys want to open factories in our nation?
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Mon May 19, 2014 9:11 pm

Australian Republic wrote:Do you guys want to open factories in our nation?

Attention: Australian Republic

South Seas Soda Company is pleased to receive your inquiry on joining our production team. Your request is very timely indeed. Our leadership recently had on the discussion agenda this very topic. Noticing the need to increase production, and noting the logistical difficulties of having all of our beverages routed through our Costa Aluria headquarters, your inquiry has jumpstarted our decision. It is therefore with pleasure that we announce our global effort to open soda breweries in nations generous enough to invite and host one.

Due to the high volume capacity of our breweries, we will initially limit our expansion breweries to one brewery and bottle filling plant per nation. Workers of these breweries must attend a six week immersion "Brewing University" at our Costa Aluria headquarters to become fully accustomed to South Seas Soda Company techniques and culture. In addition, each brewery mush employ at least one creative flavor chef to oversee flavor mixing and to experiment on-site with possible new flavors.

We have updated the information on our website to include an application for nations to host a soda brewery and bottle filling plant. The updated information can be accessed at SouthSeasSoda.com.alu/Breweries.

We thank you for your inquiry and look forward to hearing from you soon.

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Sde Dov
Diplomat

Founded: May 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sde Dov » Mon May 19, 2014 11:37 pm

BREWERY APPLICATION
Nation name: The Constitutional Monarchy of Sde Dov
City location of proposed brewery: Sde Dov
How accessible is this location to delivery supply chains both for incoming deliveries and external shipments on a global level?: Very accessible.
Comments/Notes:

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue May 20, 2014 3:00 am

FLAVOR SUGGESTION FORM
Applicant name: Amanda Awomana
Original flavor ideas for consideration: Pineapple Mango
Would these flavors be complimented with herbs or spices?: Probably
Other considerations: None

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Tue May 20, 2014 10:13 am

Sde Dov wrote: BREWERY APPLICATION
Nation name: The Constitutional Monarchy of Sde Dov
City location of proposed brewery: Sde Dov
How accessible is this location to delivery supply chains both for incoming deliveries and external shipments on a global level?: Very accessible.
Comments/Notes:

Attention: The Economic Ministry of Sde Dov

South Seas Soda Company is pleased to receive your application to open a soda brewery and bottle filling plant within the city of Sde Dov! This will certainly help decrease the demand placed on our Costa Alurian breweries, equating to even fresher sodas for our customers. In addition, the additional shipping logistics of having an additional brewery located in closer proximity to some of the nations we serve is wonderful news in regards to decreasing shipping times on a global level.

We have arranged for brewing kettles and all of the necessary brewing equipment to be transported to Sde Dov, where we will begin the construction and installation process on the new brewery. In the meantime, we ask for all potential employees of the brewery, at our company's expense, to come to our headquarters in Costa Aluria for a six week immersion "Brewing University" to familiarize themselves with South Seas Soda Company's techniques and culture.

We are grateful for your generous invitation, and thank you for helping us bring the flavors of the South Seas to our customers.

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Tue May 20, 2014 10:23 am

Australian Republic wrote:FLAVOR SUGGESTION FORM
Original flavor ideas for consideration: Pineapple Mango
Would these flavors be complimented with herbs or spices?: Probably

Attention: Amanda Awomana

South Seas Soda Company would like to thank you for your flavor submission of Pineapple Mango. Our creative flavor chefs work very hard at their jobs of coming up with our next hit flavors, but they simply can't come up with every idea. It is exactly this progressive thinking from our fans that has placed South Seas Soda Company on the frontier of producing original and exotic flavor ideas. We will task our chefs this week with trying several different variations of this flavor suggestion, and if market research performs well, we will consider moving this flavor into production within our flavor portfolio.

In the meantime, you may not be aware that this flavor is similar to another already in our portfolio. Our South Seas Fizz soda combines the flavors of pineapple, mango, guava, and a hint of jalapeno which gives it a pleasant kick. It is one of the original recipes penned by our founder over one hundred years ago. While we understand there are some additional flavors added in, this may be a close match for your Pineapple Mango craving until the flavor is officially available (in the event that it does become available).

Again, we thank you for your submission, and we hope to credit you soon with this idea if we decide to add it to our flavor portfolio.

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Wed May 21, 2014 9:45 am

Vilamoura wrote:Dear Mr.Houghton,

Vilamoura Airport would befefict with the opening of your store. The process can begin. Thank you for your business.

Sincerely,
Isilda Matos

Attention: Islida Matos

South Seas Soda Company would like to thank you for adding our company as a provider among your beverage selections at the airport. We see this as an excellent opportunity to help your travelers mentally prepare for the holidays on which they embark and from which they return, bookending their experiences. With 29 flavors (and counting!) of traditional and tropical sodas to choose from, we are certain that there is at least one of our sodas for each of your guests to love and enjoy.

We look forward to a wonderful partnership with your airport, and are grateful for your business. Thank you for taking a soda holiday to the South Seas!

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Wed May 21, 2014 8:03 pm

Vilamoura wrote:Dear Mr.Houghton,

Vilamoura Airport would befefict with the opening of your store. The process can begin. Thank you for your business.

Sincerely,
Isilda Matos

Attention: Islida Matos

South Seas Soda Company would like to thank you for adding our company as a provider among your beverage selections at the airport. We see this as an excellent opportunity to help your travelers mentally prepare for the holidays on which they embark and from which they return, bookending their experiences. With 29 flavors (and counting!) of traditional and tropical sodas to choose from, we are certain that there is at least one of our sodas for each of your guests to love and enjoy.

We look forward to a wonderful partnership with your airport, and are grateful for your business. Thank you for taking a soda holiday to the South Seas!

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Thu May 22, 2014 5:37 am

From. Sara Bernardes, Duty Free Shopping Manager,NEF
To. South Seas Soda Co.

Dear Sirs,

Following the success of your fine products and Company, New Frontier Airport would like to invite you to open a space at our Duty Free lounge. We sincerely hope that you find interest in this matter.

Sincerely,
SBernardes

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=244767&start=50

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Fri May 23, 2014 6:17 pm

Reino do Brazil wrote:From. Sara Bernardes, Duty Free Shopping Manager,NEF
To. South Seas Soda Co.

Dear Sirs,

Following the success of your fine products and Company, New Frontier Airport would like to invite you to open a space at our Duty Free lounge. We sincerely hope that you find interest in this matter.

Sincerely,
SBernardes

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=244767&start=50

Attention: Sara Bernardes

South Seas Soda Company is honored and excited to join the beverage selection within the duty free shopping at New Frontier Airport! We agree that this is a wonderful opportunity to assist your guests in preparing for the holidays on which they embark. With 29 flavors (and counting) of traditional and tropical sodas to choose from, we believe there is at least one of our beverages each of your passengers can love and enjoy.

We thank you for your contact and your business. To avoid confusion, we have responded to your request both at this storefront and at New Frontier's. We look forward to a delightful partnership with your airline. Thank you for taking a soda holiday to the South Seas!

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Sat May 24, 2014 10:18 am

Felinendia wrote:
Hello,

We here at Felinendian Seafoods would be delighted to partner with your company for quality drinks for our patrons! We believe a partnership with such high-quality tropical drinks would go perfectly with our wide selection of seafoods. Upon gaining the sodas, we will put it in our restaurants and give you 6/8 of the earnings for the wonderful drinks.

Thank you for this partnership,
Tiger
President of the Felinendian Seafoods Restaurants

Attention: Tiger

South Seas Soda Company would be pleased and honored to join the beverage selections at Felinendia Seafoods! We believe our sodas compliment quite well to seafoods, something which our island nation of Costa Aluria already knows quite well. With 29 flavors (and counting!) of traditional and tropical sodas, we are certain there is at least one flavor for each of your guests to love and enjoy.

Again, we are grateful for your business, and thank you for taking a soda holiday to the South Seas!

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Sun May 25, 2014 10:06 am

Image Image
South Seas Soda Company is pleased to unveil two new sodas to our flavor portfolio!

On the left we have our Root Beer Cream. A variant of two of our traditional flavors, it is half root beer, half cream soda, and 100% delicious! This flavor, suggested by our good friends at Birch Bark Books from Terran Borealis, has performed quite admirably in market tests performed in select areas where this soda was known as "Half & Half." We've changed the name so that there is no confusion over what flavors can be found inside the bottle. We are certain you will find the flavors complimentary and wonder why this soda wasn't made available before now. Root Beer Cream will be bottled in our brown bottles, signifying its place as one of the traditional flavors within our portfolio. And you can be assured that we have not changed the recipe for either the root beer portion or the cream soda portion; the only thing that has changed is that it is a perfect blend of the two!

On the right we have our Tropical Twist. This soda combines the flavors of banana, peach, and mango, and is a perfect addition to a sunset on the beach or any other occasion. After one sip, you will know that these flavors were made for each other. We send our thanks to the good folks at Tropica, Inc out of Tuva SSR for the delightful suggestion of this soda. We'll note that we changed the suggested name from "Pina Colada Twist" to "Tropical Twist" to avoid confusion with the more traditional Pina Colada flavors of pineapple and coconut. Tropical Twist will be bottled in our clear soda bottles, signifying its tropical place within our portfolio. This soda is certain to be a crowd favorite from day one.

With these flavors, our portfolio now proudly boasts 31 varieties of handcrafted traditional and tropical sodas. Our entire flavor portfolio can be viewed at
flavors.SouthSeasSoda.com.alu

Our creative flavor chefs work diligently to come up with new soda concoctions. However, we don't claim to be the definitive source of soda ideas; these two flavor releases prove that we are always looking for suggestions from our fans. If you have a delicious idea, we would love to hear from you, and will consider putting your flavor into our glass bottles. Interested parties may submit flavor suggestions using the form below.

Code: Select all
[color=#ba095a]FLAVOR SUGGESTION FORM[/color]
Applicant name:
Original flavor ideas for consideration:
Would these flavors be complimented with herbs or spices?:
Other considerations:

Luna animo
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Luna animo » Sun May 25, 2014 10:20 am

FLAVOR SUGGESTION FORM
Applicant name: Brain Turner
Original flavor ideas for consideration: apple cinnamon
Would these flavors be complimented with herbs or spices?: Yes
Other considerations: Not any

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Sun May 25, 2014 10:51 pm

Luna animo wrote:FLAVOR SUGGESTION FORM
Applicant name: Brain Turner
Original flavor ideas for consideration: apple cinnamon
Would these flavors be complimented with herbs or spices?: Yes
Other considerations: Not any

Attention: Brain Turner

South Seas Soda Company would like to extend our gratitude for your flavor suggestion of Apple Cinnamon. We know this is a popular flavor for treats of all sorts, so it is likely that it would translate well to a soda. Our creative flavor chefs work around the clock trying to concoct new flavors, but they don't claim to be the definitive experts on ideas. We will always be thankful for our fans who give us such wonderful suggestions.

We will task our chefs this coming week with experimenting with Apple Cinnamon flavor soda. Once they have found "the perfect recipe," we will conduct market research to determine whether this flavor will perform well as a soda. Should market tests proves favorable, it may be added to our flavor portfolio, and you will be credited with sparking the idea within our team.

Once again, we thank you for your submission and business. It is precisely this type of progressive thinking that has kept our company on the edge of the new soda flavor frontier. Thank you for taking a soda holiday to the South Seas!

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon May 26, 2014 6:08 am

FLAVOR SUGGESTION FORM
Original flavor ideas for consideration: Chocolate
Would these flavors be complimented with herbs or spices?: No

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Mon May 26, 2014 11:58 pm

South Seas Soda Company would like to extend our gratitude for your submission of the flavor suggestion Chocolate. This is an excellent idea for a soda as it combines our fizzy drinks with a flavor that is loved worldwide. Our creative flavor chefs work around the clock trying to concoct new flavors, but they don't claim to be the definitive experts on ideas. We will always be thankful for our fans who give us such wonderful suggestions.

We will task our chefs this coming week with experimenting with Chocolate flavor soda. Once they have found "the perfect recipe," we will conduct market research to determine whether this flavor will perform well as a soda. Should market tests proves favorable, it may be added to our flavor portfolio, and you will be credited with sparking the idea within our team.

Once again, we thank you for your submission and business. It is precisely this type of progressive thinking that has kept our company on the edge of the new soda flavor frontier. Thank you for taking a soda holiday to the South Seas!

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue May 27, 2014 7:06 am

Costa Aluria wrote:

South Seas Soda Company would like to extend our gratitude for your submission of the flavor suggestion Chocolate. This is an excellent idea for a soda as it combines our fizzy drinks with a flavor that is loved worldwide. Our creative flavor chefs work around the clock trying to concoct new flavors, but they don't claim to be the definitive experts on ideas. We will always be thankful for our fans who give us such wonderful suggestions.

We will task our chefs this coming week with experimenting with Chocolate flavor soda. Once they have found "the perfect recipe," we will conduct market research to determine whether this flavor will perform well as a soda. Should market tests proves favorable, it may be added to our flavor portfolio, and you will be credited with sparking the idea within our team.

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Thank You

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 am

FLAVOR SUGGESTION FORM
Original flavor ideas for consideration: Beery Berry (Rasberry Strawberry Flavour)
Would these flavors be complimented with herbs or spices?: None

FLAVOR SUGGESTION FORM
Original flavor ideas for consideration: Banana
Would these flavors be complimented with herbs or spices?: None

FLAVOR SUGGESTION FORM
Original flavor ideas for consideration: Pine Mango Coconut
Would these flavors be complimented with herbs or spices?: Peprica

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade