NATION

PASSWORD

Von Richter International Airport

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Hesse Kassel
Diplomat
 
Posts: 555
Founded: Apr 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Von Richter International Airport

Postby Hesse Kassel » Fri May 31, 2013 11:35 pm

With the formation of Hessian Air, the requirement for a larger airport was soon recognized. Von Richter International Airport (VRIA) is named after the famed President of Hesse Kassel. VRIA was finished several weeks ago and is now accepting applications for companies and nations to contract it for use. VRIA is owned by Hessian Air and staffed by the Hesse Kassel government. VRIA has strict laws on what passengers may take on flights and is staffed by Hessian National Guard 24/7. vRIA is located in Kaiserhelm, Hesse Kassel

For more information of Hessian Air please visit: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=243463

Image

Terminals and Gates:

Terminal 1
Gate 1: Hessian Air-Hesse Kassel
Gate 2: Hessian Air-Hesse Kassel
Gate 3: Hessian Air-Hesse Kassel
Gate 4: Hessian Air-Hesse Kassel
Gate 5: Hessian Air-Hesse Kassel
Gate 6: Royal Kingtonian Airways-Kington Langley
Gate 7: Auremena United Airlines-Auremena
Gate 8: North Star Airways-Ceni
Gate 9: North Star Airways-Ceni
Gate 10: North Star Airways-Ceni

Terminal 2:
Gate 1: WIoN Airways-Naybra
Gate 2: WIoN Airways-Naybra
Gate 3: WIoN Airways-Naybra
Gate 4: D Air-D Land and Isles
Gate 5:
Gate 6: Royal Brazilian-Reino do Brazil
Gate 7: Royal Brazilian-Reino do Brazil
Gate 8: Royal Airways of Caltarania-Caltarania
Gate 9: Royal Airways of Caltarania-Caltarania
Gate 10: Royal Airways of Caltarania-Caltarania

Terminal Terminal 3:
Gate 1: Atlantican International Airlines-United Provinces of Atlantica
Gate 2: Atlantican International Airlines-United Provinces of Atlantica
Gate 3: Atlantican International Airlines-United Provinces of Atlantica
Gate 4: Svoboda Airlines-Blahbania
Gate 5: Svoboda Airlines-Blahbania
Gate 6: Svoboda Airlines-Blahbania
Gate 7:
Gate 8:
Gate 9:
Gate 10:

To apply for slots simply fill out this below from:
Limit 3 Gates per nation/Company

Your nations full name:
Airline(s) that wish to provide service to VRIA:
Desired Gates:
Reason for your request:
Last edited by Hesse Kassel on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:32 pm, edited 7 times in total.

User avatar
Kington Langley
Minister
 
Posts: 3039
Founded: Nov 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kington Langley » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:20 am

Image
Royal Kingtonian Airways
Kington Langley's flag carrier

Greetings,

Below is our application to commence regular civilian flights to Von Richter International Airport. We hope that our application can be accepted without fail however we are open to questions and queries regarding the filled-out fields. We wish your airport the best of luck in its international expansion and look forward to a long business relationship.

Thank you for your time.


Your nations full name: Grand Duchy of Kington Langley
Airline(s) that wish to provide service to VRIA: Royal Kingtonian Airways
Desired Gates: 1
Reason for your request: Expansion of our served international destinations
Nationality: British (English)
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Political compass:
- Economic Left/Right: -4.25
- Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.69
Leader of the Commonwealth of Kington Langley
Founder of the Universal Broadcasting Union
View our extensive and informative collection of NSWiki articles
Our embassy programme here
Grand Duke: Thomas II
Prime Minister: Kevin Darling
Capital city: Kingsmouth
National anthem: Kington Langley Forever
Demonym: Kingtonian
WA status: Non-member

User avatar
Naybra
Diplomat
 
Posts: 587
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Naybra » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:26 am

Your nations full name: The Western Isles of Naybra
Airline(s) that wish to provide service to VRIA: WIoN Airways
Desired Gates: Terminal 2 - Gates 1, 2, & 3
Reason for your request: To expand our international routes and serve your growing nation.
Last edited by Naybra on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of the Panessos Community
| | The Western Isles of Naybra | |
Moving on Up
IIWiki | My History in NationStates | Embassy Program | Naybra International Airport | WIoN Inc.
DEFCON STATUS
1. Nuclear War
2. Engaged in War
3. Preparing for War
4. Sending Aid
5. Increase Intelligence Activity
6. Normal Readiness
Call me Naybra

User avatar
Hesse Kassel
Diplomat
 
Posts: 555
Founded: Apr 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hesse Kassel » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:26 pm

Kington Langley wrote:(Image)
Royal Kingtonian Airways
Kington Langley's flag carrier

Greetings,

Below is our application to commence regular civilian flights to Von Richter International Airport. We hope that our application can be accepted without fail however we are open to questions and queries regarding the filled-out fields. We wish your airport the best of luck in its international expansion and look forward to a long business relationship.

Thank you for your time.


Your nations full name: Grand Duchy of Kington Langley
Airline(s) that wish to provide service to VRIA: Royal Kingtonian Airways
Desired Gates: 1
Reason for your request: Expansion of our served international destinations


To whom it may concern,

Your airline is graciously accepted to VRIA your Airline has been assigned Terminal 1 Gate 6.

Regards,
Krom Stein
VRIA Coordinator

User avatar
Hesse Kassel
Diplomat
 
Posts: 555
Founded: Apr 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hesse Kassel » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:28 pm

Naybra wrote:Your nations full name: The Western Isles of Naybra
Airline(s) that wish to provide service to VRIA: WIoN Airways
Desired Gates: Terminal 2 - Gates 1, 2, & 3
Reason for your request: To expand our international routes and serve your growing nation.


To whom it may concern,

Your requested gates are available and your application has been accepted! We look forward to your flights!

Regards,
Krom Stein
VRIA Coordinator

User avatar
D Land and Isles
Diplomat
 
Posts: 897
Founded: Jul 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby D Land and Isles » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:04 pm

Your nations full name: D Land and Isles
Airline(s) that wish to provide service to VRIA: D Air
Desired Gates: Terminal 2, gate 4
Reason for your request: To expand our international network into Hesse Kassel, where are ceo thinks there is profit.
Companies:
D Air
D City International Airport
Destination Hotel Group
Allez Cycles
Stone Furnitures
Francisport International Aeroport
Columbia Cruises


Olympic Medal Tally: 1 G, 3 S, 2 B
Cycling: Winner D City-Crumpston, Points Jersey 1st, 2nd, Island Tour. Stage 2,3, 2nd Island Tour, Stages 1,5, 1st Island Tour

Located in the Northwest

User avatar
United Provinces of Atlantica
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1811
Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby United Provinces of Atlantica » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:09 pm

Your nations full name: The Ancient and Grand Republic of United Provinces of Atlantica
Airline(s) that wish to provide service to VRIA: Atlantican International Airlines
Desired Gates: Terminal 3, 1-3
Reason for your request: We wish to help the nation of Hesse Kassel greatly and increase business. We believe this will do that.
Citizen of Lazarus
The Most Serene Confederation of Vasturia: FactbookConstitutionReligionOther
Warden in The Grey Wardens - Join Today!

User avatar
Hesse Kassel
Diplomat
 
Posts: 555
Founded: Apr 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hesse Kassel » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:09 pm

D Land and Isles wrote:Your nations full name: D Land and Isles
Airline(s) that wish to provide service to VRIA: D Air
Desired Gates: Terminal 2, gate 4
Reason for your request: To expand our international network into Hesse Kassel, where are ceo thinks there is profit.


To whom it may concern,

Your flights accepted!

Regards

User avatar
Hesse Kassel
Diplomat
 
Posts: 555
Founded: Apr 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hesse Kassel » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:13 pm

United Provinces of Atlantica wrote:Your nations full name: The Ancient and Grand Republic of United Provinces of Atlantica
Airline(s) that wish to provide service to VRIA: Atlantican International Airlines
Desired Gates: Terminal 3, 1-3
Reason for your request: We wish to help the nation of Hesse Kassel greatly and increase business. We believe this will do that.


Accepted!

User avatar
Hesse Kassel
Diplomat
 
Posts: 555
Founded: Apr 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hesse Kassel » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:30 pm

*

User avatar
Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26284
Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Auremena » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:06 am

Airline(s) that wish to provide service to VRIA: Auremena United Airlines
Desired Gates: Terminal 1, gate 7
Reason for your request: Expansion of AUA's large global network, now providing service to Hesse Kassel
NS's aviation sabelotodo. Cathay Pacific master race o/
Je suis belge! En quelque sort...
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016.
COYS!

User avatar
Ceni
Senator
 
Posts: 3760
Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ceni » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:02 am

Your nations full name: Federal Democratic Republic of Ceni
Airline(s) that wish to provide service to VRIA: North Star Airways
Desired Gates: 3
Reason for your request: Expansion of our served international destinations
Author of GA #244: Physical Sites Protection Act & GA #259: Stopping Invasive Species, coauthor of GA #254: Invasive Species Response Act
Champion, 38th DBC | Runner-up, DBCs 35, 39, 41 | 4th place, CoH 63 | QFs, WC 76 | Qualified, WCs 73-77 | Hosted WC 76 and 79 | NSTT President
<+SJG> Rustler by nature | <Schottia> I always think of Ceni as what it would be like if Long Island was its own nation, ran by Bernie Sanders lol.

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4124
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:56 am

Image

Sirs,

Please find our application below.

Your nations full name: Reino do Brazil
Airline(s) that wish to provide service to VRIA: Royal Brazilian
Desired Gates: Terminal 2, 6 - 7
Reason for your request: Route expansion, Tourism and the German community in this country.


Best Regards, F.Pinto
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Bissexual, pro Israel, sorry for my spelling mistakes but English is not my 1st language

nstracker

User avatar
Hesse Kassel
Diplomat
 
Posts: 555
Founded: Apr 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hesse Kassel » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:27 pm

Auremena wrote:Airline(s) that wish to provide service to VRIA: Auremena United Airlines
Desired Gates: Terminal 1, gate 7
Reason for your request: Expansion of AUA's large global network, now providing service to Hesse Kassel


Accepted!

User avatar
Hesse Kassel
Diplomat
 
Posts: 555
Founded: Apr 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hesse Kassel » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:27 pm

Ceni wrote:Your nations full name: Federal Democratic Republic of Ceni
Airline(s) that wish to provide service to VRIA: North Star Airways
Desired Gates: 3
Reason for your request: Expansion of our served international destinations


Accepted! Your Airline has been assigned Gates 7-10 in Terminal 1.

User avatar
Hesse Kassel
Diplomat
 
Posts: 555
Founded: Apr 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hesse Kassel » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:28 pm

Reino do Brazil wrote:
Sirs,

Please find our application below.

Your nations full name: Reino do Brazil
Airline(s) that wish to provide service to VRIA: Royal Brazilian
Desired Gates: Terminal 2, 6 - 7
Reason for your request: Route expansion, Tourism and the German community in this country.


Best Regards, F.Pinto


Accepted!

User avatar
Caltarania
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12798
Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Caltarania » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:40 pm

Image


Your nations full name: Kingdom of Caltarania
Airline(s) that wish to provide service to VRIA: Royal Airways of Caltarania
Desired Gates: Terminal 2, Gates 8, 9 & 10
Reason for your request: With the recent establishment of the Royal Airways of Caltarania, the company is willing to expand in order to have more customers, make more money and help tourism in Caltarania
Last edited by Caltarania on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the eternal anarcho-tankie

I'M FROM KYLARIS, AND I'M HERE TO HELP!

User avatar
Hesse Kassel
Diplomat
 
Posts: 555
Founded: Apr 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hesse Kassel » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:48 pm

Caltarania wrote:

Your nations full name: Kingdom of Caltarania
Airline(s) that wish to provide service to VRIA: Royal Airways of Caltarania
Desired Gates: Terminal 2, Gates 8, 9 & 10
Reason for your request: With the recent establishment of the Royal Airways of Caltarania, the company is willing to expand in order to have more customers, make more money and help tourism in Caltarania


Accepted!

User avatar
Blahbania
Diplomat
 
Posts: 568
Founded: Apr 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Blahbania » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:00 pm

Armed Republic of Blahbania
Airline(s) that wish to provide service to VRIA: Svoboda airlines
Desired Gates: terminal 3 gates 4,5,6
Reason for your request: to make travel to Blahbania, and other FFS nations easier
☻/ This is Bob, copy & paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.


Blahbanian airport and companies:
Borispil International Airport | Akijan cruises | Konstantinovsk shipyards
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature



/------\======[] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - =+
/------------\
(OOOOOOOO)

User avatar
Hesse Kassel
Diplomat
 
Posts: 555
Founded: Apr 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hesse Kassel » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:29 pm

Blahbania wrote:Armed Republic of Blahbania
Airline(s) that wish to provide service to VRIA: Svoboda airlines
Desired Gates: terminal 3 gates 4,5,6
Reason for your request: to make travel to Blahbania, and other FFS nations easier


Accepted!


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Allanea

Advertisement

Remove ads