NATION

PASSWORD

Maritime Imperial [Naval and Civilian Shipwrights'] [Closed]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:13 pm

Common Territories wrote:-snip-

Sir,
Thank you for contacting Tethys Mara at Maritime Imperial with your order. We are most gratified to learn you have chosen our products over those of our competitors, and can assure you with utmost confidence that you have made the best choice. Production of your requested thirty-five (35) Belisarius-class nuclear ELINT ships and sixty-five (65) Gracchus-class ELINT ships be commenced as soon as is feasible, and you may expect completion of your order within the next forty (40) months.

We naturally are willing to accommodate your particular payment requirements. The sum of 3,855,000,000 NSD should be made payable to our account with Príomhbanc Maltróipea [account #152619743228] on an annual basis. Thank you for your custom.

Regards,
J. Oliver Plunkett Ó Conghaile
Chief Operating Officer

Mister Friedrich,
Thank you for contacting Maritime Imperial with your order. We are most gratified to learn you have chosen our products over those of our competitors, and can assure you with utmost confidence that you have made the best choice. Maritime Imperial has a long tradition of expertise in the fishing industry and your decision to use our craft will undoubtedly be of tremendous advantage to your firm as you angle for entry to international markets. Delivery of your requested forty-two (42) Pelican-class factory stern trawlers and one hundred and twenty (120) Osprey-class deep-sea trawlers shall be commenced as soon as is feasible; given the size of your order, you may expect it to be completed within the next sixty (60) months.

Let me assure you that we can most certainly meet your payment needs. Please make all payments to our account with Príomhbanc Maltróipea [account #152619743228]. We thank you for your custom and look forward to hearing from you again.

Regards,
Keith Mulcahy
Chief Executive Officer

Mister Schwarz,
Thank you for contacting Maritime Imperial with your order. We are most gratified to learn you have chosen our products over those of our competitors, and can assure you with utmost confidence that you have made the best choice. Our whaling catalogue, acquired with Oldport Engineering in 2013, is unmatched in quality globally. You can look forward to having a similarly peerless company with these in your fleet. Delivery of your requested fifty-five (55) Thebes-class whalers shall be commenced as soon as is feasible, and you may expect your order to be completed within the next thirty-six (36) months.

Let me assure you that we can most certainly meet your payment needs. Please make all payments to our account with Príomhbanc Maltróipea [account #152619743228]. We thank you for your custom and look forward to hearing from you again.

Regards,
Keith Mulcahy
Chief Executive Officer

Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:21 pm

Wait, since when you do have two shipyards in our nation?
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:25 pm

Australian Republic wrote:Do you sell barges and cruise ships/ocean liners?
Australian Republic wrote:Wait, since when you do have two shipyards in our nation?

[OOC: No, I sell neither barges nor passenger ships. Everything in the catalogue is everything I sell. I also do not have any shipyards in your nation. The OP lists the Auskralian Republic, which is not you.]
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:42 pm

Maltropia wrote:
Australian Republic wrote:Do you sell barges and cruise ships/ocean liners?
Australian Republic wrote:Wait, since when you do have two shipyards in our nation?

[OOC: No, I sell neither barges nor passenger ships. Everything in the catalogue is everything I sell. I also do not have any shipyards in your nation. The OP lists the Auskralian Republic, which is not you.]

Right, so where do you wish to move the shipyard in our nation to?
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:56 pm

Confidential Message from Republic of Australia Navy
Revealing any part of this message, including to unauthorised employees, will result in a breach of confidence
Dear Maritime Imperial

We would like you to manufacture

For our navy

Six naval icebreakers

which we need the flexibility of stationing and using in

the Antarctic, which has a more extreme climate than the Arctic

Or anywhere in our nation, from the tropics, as well as

places with extreme currents such as

the Pacific and

the Southern Ocean, as well as

everything in between

furthermore, as you currently have no factory in our nation

we, at our own expense, would like to send out people to asses which

factories and individual staff we would like to use for the project

End of message

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:08 pm

[OOC: With all due respect, you're effectively spamming my storefront at this point. Please let me reply to your posts, and those of my other customers, before double posting. Please keep your effectively out-of-character queries to telegrams. Please don't spam two dozen [spoilers]. I'm not clicking twenty or so buttons just to reply to your post.

I'm not going to reply ICly at this point. I don't have the willpower to do so. From hereon in, please don't post on my storefront again unless it's a proper IC letter that is easily legible. I appreciate business, but I don't appreciate spam. Calm down.

Maritime Imperial will set up in Port Kembla, if you'll still have them. Mistakes happen.

You're ordering six of my icebreakers. You didn't need a million spoilers to tell me that. The ships will operate fine in any waters. You don't get to pick where they're built as it depends on individual shipyards' schedules.]

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:10 pm

Maltropia wrote:[OOC: With all due respect, you're effectively spamming my storefront at this point. Please let me reply to your posts, and those of my other customers, before double posting. Please keep your effectively out-of-character queries to telegrams. Please don't spam two dozen [spoilers]. I'm not clicking twenty or so buttons just to reply to your post.

I'm not going to reply ICly at this point. I don't have the willpower to do so. From hereon in, please don't post on my storefront again unless it's a proper IC letter that is easily legible. I appreciate business, but I don't appreciate spam. Calm down.

Maritime Imperial will set up in Port Kembla, if you'll still have them. Mistakes happen.

You're ordering six of my icebreakers. You didn't need a million spoilers to tell me that. The ships will operate fine in any waters. You don't get to pick where they're built as it depends on individual shipyards' schedules.]

I'm sorry

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:49 pm

The United Federation of Chasetopia wrote:-snip-

Sir,
Thank you for contacting Maritime Imperial with your order. We are most gratified to learn you have chosen our products over those of our competitors, and can assure you with utmost confidence that you have made the best choice. Production of your requested forty (40) Mucianus-class supertankers and one hundred (100) Sejanus-class container ships shall be commenced as soon as is feasible, and you may expect delivery of your order to be completed within the next thirty-six (36) months. As we have applied a national hosting discount to your order, the net price of your order is 17,760,000,000 NSD, which sum is to be made payable in full to our account with Príomhbanc Maltróipea [account #152619743228].

We thank you for your custom and look forward to hearing from you again.

Regards,
Keith Mulcahy
Chief Executive Officer

President McClure,
Thank you for contacting Maritime Imperial with your invitation. We are most gratified to learn of your desire to see us establish ten (10) shipyards within your represented state of the United Federation of Chasetopia. Indeed, I am delighted to be able to assure you that these sites will all be developed - seven as fully-fledged production facilities for your region, and the other three as repair and maintenance sites due to present high demand within your area. Naturally we hope demand will increase further with time as our reputation continues to build in your nation, and over the next 10 years will continue to evaluate the economic aspects of expanding production and/or the number of shipyards, should this be considered acceptable and prudent by your own relevant agencies and ministries.

Regards,
Keith Mulcahy
Chief Executive Officer

Last edited by Maltropia on Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:15 pm

Shame you don't have passenger ships, you would have a third major customer from our nation.

Anyway:

Dear Maritime Imperial, we would like to place an order for a merchant marine package, a fishing fleet package and if you can write into our naval contract that all of our naval ships will be built in your shipyard in our nation, as soon as it is constructed, we will also order a naval package

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:50 pm

Dear Maritime Imperial, we'd like to order three icebreakers for our coastguard, in addition to those ordered for our navy
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:04 am

Greater Belgrade wrote:-snip-

Sir,
Thank you for contacting Maritime Imperial with your commission. It is my unfortunate duty to inform you that we have decided to decline your request. At this moment in time, Maritime Imperial does not generally manufacture military installations for foreign entities, nor have we yet commenced export of our oil rigs. Even were our TPX-13 oil rigs, as yet unreleased on the international market, on offer, I imagine they would not fit your needs as they are not designed as permanently anchored installations.

I nevertheless wish you success in your search for a seller and hope you will return to Maritime Imperial to purchase products in our growing catalogue of civilian and naval support craft.

Regards,
Keith Mulcahy
Chief Executive Officer

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:04 am

Dear Maritime Imperial, would it be possible to instead of building the nine ice breakers could make them Double Acting Ship. This is just for the ships we ordered in the past, no future ships, unless otherwise specified. Even if we have to pay extra for it

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:06 am

Common Territories wrote:-snip-

Sir,
Thank you for contacting Maritime Imperial with your invitation. We are most gratified to learn of your desire to see us establish forty (40) shipyards within your represented state of the Empire of Common Territories. Indeed, I am delighted to be able to assure you that these sites will all be developed - twenty-nine as fully-fledged production facilities for your region, and the other eleven as repair and maintenance sites due to present high demand within your area. We hope to have a majority of these facilities in full operation by 2021. Naturally we hope demand will increase further with time as our reputation continues to build in your nation, and over the next 10 years will continue to evaluate the economic aspects of expanding production and/or the number of shipyards, should this be considered acceptable and prudent by your own relevant agencies and ministries.

Regards,
Keith Mulcahy
Chief Executive Officer

Aerum (Ancient)
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aerum (Ancient) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:07 pm

THE GRAND IMPERIUM OF AERUM
DEPARTMENT OF PROTECTION

The Grand Imperium has been looking for a powerful naval intelligence base and has taken an interest in your Belisarius-class ELINT ship. As such, our Supreme Leader wishes to buy one from your esteemed maritime arms company. Upon confirmation of the request the funds (NSD 3,000,000) will be wired. Thank you.

-Akihito Kamamare, General of the Navy

APPROVED BY SUPREME LEADER WOLF

Government Type: Tyrannical Dictatorship
Current Ruler: Supreme Leader James Wolf
I LIKE RP

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:30 am

Aerum wrote:-snip-

General Kamamare,
Thank you for contacting Tethys Mara at Maritime Imperial with your order. We are most gratified to learn you have chosen our products over those of our competitors, and can assure you with utmost confidence that you have made the best choice. Production of your requested one (1) Belisarius-class nuclear ELINT ship shall be commenced as soon as is feasible, and you may expect delivery of your order within the next twelve (12) months.

We naturally are willing to accommodate your particular payment requirements. The net price of your order is 300,000,000 NSD (not three million), which sum is to be made payable in full to our account with Príomhbanc Maltróipea [account #152619743228]. Thank you for your custom.

Regards,
J. Oliver Plunkett Ó Conghaile
Chief Operating Officer

New Metropolitan France
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Metropolitan France » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:42 pm

French Port Holdings International

Attention of: Maritime Imperial
To the attention of Mr Mulcahy, CEO of Maritime Imperial

Good day,

After careful consideration of your offer to FPHI, and taking into account your company's reputation, it would be my pleasure to place an order on behalf of my firm. We agree with your observation that these craft would be the best suited to ensuring that our operations run smoothly as larger craft make use of our facilities. As such, FPHI would like to purchase four of your standard model Agrippa-class harbour tugs. This may not be our only transaction with you: as our business continue to evolve over time, it can only be expected that new vessels will be required.

Yours Faithfully,

Nicolas Duval, CEO of French Port Holdings International

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:32 am

Australian Republic wrote:-snip-

Sir,
Thank you for contacting Maritime Imperial with your orders. We are most gratified to learn you have once again chosen our products over those of our competitors, and can assure you with utmost confidence that you have made the best choice. Production of your requested one (1) Merchant Marine package, one (1) Fishing Fleet package and three (3) Argalium-class nuclear icebreakers shall be commenced as soon as is feasible, and you may expect delivery of your order to be completed within the next fifty-four (54) months. As we have applied a national hosting discount and a repeat customer discount to your order, the net price of your order is 1,388,000,000 NSD, which sum is to be made payable in full to our account with Príomhbanc Maltróipea [account #152619743228].

I must also inform you that Maritime Imperial does not currently have a naval package. If you would like to use our shipyards, this can be arranged for a fee. Please provide full particulars of your requirements.

As regards your query in re the Argalium-class nuclear icebreaker, it is my regret to inform you that we cannot alter its fundamental hull structure without designing an entirely new icebreaker. Giving it double-acting capabilities is therefore not presently an option.

We thank you for your custom.

Regards,
Keith Mulcahy
Chief Executive Officer

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:26 am

Maltropia wrote:

Sir,
Thank you for contacting Maritime Imperial with your orders. We are most gratified to learn you have once again chosen our products over those of our competitors, and can assure you with utmost confidence that you have made the best choice. Production of your requested one (1) Merchant Marine package, one (1) Fishing Fleet package and three (3) Argalium-class nuclear icebreakers shall be commenced as soon as is feasible, and you may expect delivery of your order to be completed within the next fifty-four (54) months. As we have applied a national hosting discount and a repeat customer discount to your order, the net price of your order is 1,388,000,000 NSD, which sum is to be made payable in full to our account with Príomhbanc Maltróipea [account #152619743228].

I must also inform you that Maritime Imperial does not currently have a naval package. If you would like to use our shipyards, this can be arranged for a fee. Please provide full particulars of your requirements.

As regards your query in re the Argalium-class nuclear icebreaker, it is my regret to inform you that we cannot alter its fundamental hull structure without designing an entirely new icebreaker. Giving it double-acting capabilities is therefore not presently an option.

We thank you for your custom.

Regards,
Keith Mulcahy
Chief Executive Officer

Thank You!

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:59 pm

New Metropolitan France wrote:-snip-

Sir,
Thank you for contacting Maritime Imperial with your order. We are most gratified to learn you have chosen our products over those of our competitors and can assure you with utmost confidence that you have made the best choice. Production of your requested four (4) Agrippa-class harbour tugs shall be commenced as soon as is feasible, and you may expect full delivery of your order to be completed within the next twelve (12) months. We greatly appreciate that you have taken us up on offer and will naturally apply the promised discount, meaning that the net price of your order is 2,280,000 NSD, which sum is to be made payable in full to our account with Príomhbanc Maltróipea [account #152619743228]. I thank you sincerely for your custom.

Regards,
Keith Mulcahy
Chief Executive Officer

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:44 pm

Dear Maritime Imperial, please manufacture for us two container ships.
Regargs, Julia Hurton

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:20 pm

Dear Maritime Imperial, we at Westeel Iron would like to partner with you. We can provide you discounted steal if you provide us discounted ships. You will be receiving the better end of the deal, as you require significantly more steal, than we require ships. All that we request from you is a post in our storefront (linked in the logo) (Company to company, not nation to nation)

Regards:
Jessica Reds, sales
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:20 am

Australian Republic wrote:Dear Maritime Imperial, please manufacture for us two container ships.
Regargs, Julia Hurton

[OOC: Sincere apologies for missing this post. I could've sworn I had no pending orders here. Consider it accepted. I'll cross post the following IC reply on Westeel's storefront, too.]

Ms. Reds,
Thank you for contacting Maritime Imperial with your partnership offer. I am glad to see that you consider us the benefitting party in this proposed arrangement and I can assure you we take very seriously any invitation which would reduce our overheads further. Naturally we would like to receive further detail before agreeing to such a partnership and I hope you will furnish us with the relevant particulars, as otherwise you will miss out on what I can likewise assure you should be a most lucrative venture.

I must firstly state, simply for the record (as I am sure you are well aware of this fact), that Maritime Imperial already has numerous suppliers of iron, steel and other metals. Norn Ironworks, a Maltropian firm, is our largest single supplier; several of our overseas facilities are served by national suppliers, as is the case in Romberg and some others. If we deem your prices competitive then we will gladly take the partnership under advisement.

Note that as Maritime Imperial already operates shipyards in your nation our stock is available at a discounted rate for your firms. Providing a more customised solution to your needs depends on knowing what your needs are - what ships of ours do you foresee yourself using? If you think any information may be relevant to a partnership arrangement please provide it and omit no detail.

I look forward to hearing from you again and to the prospect of a long and prosperous relationship.

Regards,
Keith Mulcahy
Chief Executive Officer

Supreme Tyranny
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Supreme Tyranny » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:19 pm

Greetings! I am new to Forums and am looking for ships for The Iron Orders Navy and Marine Corps. How does that work? :)

Supreme Tyranny
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Supreme Tyranny » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:20 pm

Supreme Tyranny wrote:Greetings! I am new to Forums and am looking for ships for The Iron Orders Navy and Marine Corps. How does that work? :)

I hope there is a way that the our mighty Spanish Empire can work with you.

Vamenlac
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vamenlac » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:24 pm

Maritime Imperial, We are interested in starting 2 shipyards in our nation.We are looking for good jobs and steady work in our communities. We are interested in having good pension paying work in our community. We also will need to know how many jobs will be created. To come and work in Vamenlac, To help you with the paper work we have connected you with attorney “Chaplin Hudson and Parker” they will get you started on the process.
Sincerely James Camel
President of Vamenlac Economic Expansion Commission
Enclosed Our 2 Business Class Plane Tickets To Neudorf and Dila where your shipyards are to be built.
Nation name:The Free Land Of Vamenlac
Number of shipyards:2
Last edited by Vamenlac on Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade