NATION

PASSWORD

Sisters of Mercy School for Troublesome Teens.

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
The Apostolic See
Attaché

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Sisters of Mercy School for Troublesome Teens.

Postby The Apostolic See » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:25 pm

-

Ecclesiae Sanctae Sedis Apostolicae

"The Holy Church of the Apostolic See"

The Sisters of Mercy School for Troublesome Teens.

Is your Heir to the Throne a drug addled fool?

Is the President's daughter exchanging sexual favours for crack?

Or are you simply a honest, hardworking millionaire who cannot find the time to raise your child through their troublesome teen years?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, or even if you didn't, why not consider opening a "School for Troublesome Teens" in your nation?

This elite boarding school aims to instill the virtues of honesty, loyalty, chastity and decency into even the most troublesome teens. They will be taught their usual lessons, as well as ethics, scripture and latin. This is to help mould them into productive members of society, and make them worthy of their lofty and honourable lineage. The Sisters of Mercy are a sect of the Holy Apostolic Church, and will set impeccable examples of behaviour for both young men and women, who are currently set on the way to Satan.

However, you need not be a member of our Church, nor even religious to send your teens here. We simply offer a rigid, disciplined learning environment, in which we may mould troublesome teenagers into the leaders of tomorrow. The school requires a tuition fee of 200% of average individual national income of clients to attend, thereby keeping it as a school for those at the higher end of the social ladder.

If you would like the Sisters of Mercy to open a school in your nation, please apply below.

Name of Nation
Estimated number of eligible pupils
Average Income in your nation
Most likely cause for admittance (Drug abuse, promiscuity, etc)
Number of Schools desired
Would you like them to have a spiritual focus, or simply discipline teens?

Once you have filled this out, we will begin construction immediately, and you can thank us later as youth crime plummets through the floor. The Sisterhood prays that you consider this offer, and that God enters into your hearts.

Amen.

Sister Bridget, Mother Superior of the Order of the Sisters of Mercy.

"It is better to trust in The Lord than to trust in Princes. It is better to hope in The Lord, than to hope in Mankind." Psalms, 118:8-9

OOC: A Catholic nation in need of a Pope? Or just doing a Factbook and want a religion to write down? Why bother with all that theology, just apply below and let the Apostolic Catholic Church tend to your spiritual needs.

The Corporate Syndicate
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Corporate Syndicate » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:13 pm

TO The representatives of the Apostolic See
FROM Meridian City, Chamber of Commerce
RE. (untitled)
We thank the Apostolic See for the original offer to build a free cathedral in Meridian City, but we would also like to address the rising amounts of youth crime; as the World Assembly puts it, "crime is a problem [in Meridian City]". Therefore, we would like to ask the See once more to build a 'School for Troublesome Teens' here in Meridian City. You may want to view the factbook of Meridian City (link here), but the key fact is that we would like the Schools to be in the diplomatic, high-end community of Leapleigh, which is home to many leading executives, businessmen and diplomats around the world.

We understand that the See doesn't mind if the School offers non-religious education; however, we at Meridian City wouldn't mind if the Sisters of Mercy School for Troublesome Teens offered a proper, Apostolic Catholic education to its pupil. We hope that the See views our acceptance favourably, and hope to build stronger ties with the See in the future.

Yours sincerely,
 The Chamber of Commerce, Meridian City

Name of Nation Meridian City (represented by the Corporate Syndicate)
Estimated number of eligible pupils: 1,200
Average Income in your nation US$ 19,743.61 (according to NSEconomy)
Most likely cause for admittance: promiscuity
Number of Schools desired: 2
Would you like them to have a spiritual focus, or simply discipline teens?: spiritual focus
The Corporate Syndicate - Keeping corrupt governments in power since 2007
Ordnance Export Authority of the Syndicate (weapons here!)
Meridian City

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Name of Nation: The Allied States of New Edom
Estimated number of eligible pupils: 7,000
Average Income in your nation: 20,000 NSD
Most likely cause for admittance (Drug abuse, promiscuity, etc) drug abuse, sexual promiscuity, disobedience and poor grades in school
Number of Schools desired: 14
Would you like them to have a spiritual focus, or simply discipline teens? We would appreciate the schools having a spiritual focus but would like this to be interdenominational Christian, focused on the Nicene Creed and with chapels available specific to denomination.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

The Apostolic See
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Apostolic See » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:45 pm

The Corporate Syndicate wrote:
TO The representatives of the Apostolic See
FROM Meridian City, Chamber of Commerce
RE. (untitled)
We thank the Apostolic See for the original offer to build a free cathedral in Meridian City, but we would also like to address the rising amounts of youth crime; as the World Assembly puts it, "crime is a problem [in Meridian City]". Therefore, we would like to ask the See once more to build a 'School for Troublesome Teens' here in Meridian City. You may want to view the factbook of Meridian City (link here), but the key fact is that we would like the Schools to be in the diplomatic, high-end community of Leapleigh, which is home to many leading executives, businessmen and diplomats around the world.

We understand that the See doesn't mind if the School offers non-religious education; however, we at Meridian City wouldn't mind if the Sisters of Mercy School for Troublesome Teens offered a proper, Apostolic Catholic education to its pupil. We hope that the See views our acceptance favourably, and hope to build stronger ties with the See in the future.

Yours sincerely,
 The Chamber of Commerce, Meridian City

Name of Nation Meridian City (represented by the Corporate Syndicate)
Estimated number of eligible pupils: 1,200
Average Income in your nation US$ 19,743.61 (according to NSEconomy)
Most likely cause for admittance: promiscuity
Number of Schools desired: 2
Would you like them to have a spiritual focus, or simply discipline teens?: spiritual focus

Dear Sirs/Madams of the Chamber of Commerce,

His Eminence, Cardinal Francis O'Malley (in charge of the Church's Board of Education), has reviewed your application in conjuction with myself and other prominent members of the Sisterhood, and we are delighted to announce that you have been accepted. Construction will begin on the school premises immediately.

We are also most grateful, given the secular nature of your government, for permission to teach traditional Apostolic Doctrine in schools located within your city. We offer the non-spiritual path for those who do not wish for their children to be raised with Apostolic views. However, we believe that this bias is a great benefit to the youth of today, as this ancient belief system holds many relevant truths for modern society.

We also appreciate your call for closer ties with the Holy Apostolic See, and would be open to any suggestions for cooperation between our organisations in future.

Regards,

Sister Bridget, Mother Superior of the Order of the Sisters of Mercy, and Head of the "Troublesome Teen" Schooling programme.
"It is better to trust in The Lord than to trust in Princes. It is better to hope in The Lord, than to hope in Mankind." Psalms, 118:8-9

OOC: A Catholic nation in need of a Pope? Or just doing a Factbook and want a religion to write down? Why bother with all that theology, just apply below and let the Apostolic Catholic Church tend to your spiritual needs.

The Apostolic See
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Apostolic See » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:03 pm

New Edom wrote:Name of Nation: The Allied States of New Edom
Estimated number of eligible pupils: 7,000
Average Income in your nation: 20,000 NSD
Most likely cause for admittance (Drug abuse, promiscuity, etc) drug abuse, sexual promiscuity, disobedience and poor grades in school
Number of Schools desired: 14
Would you like them to have a spiritual focus, or simply discipline teens? We would appreciate the schools having a spiritual focus but would like this to be interdenominational Christian, focused on the Nicene Creed and with chapels available specific to denomination.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We will begin construction of Schools within your nation immediately. We understand your desire to keep education equal, and as such, will teach interdenominational Christian beliefs, and provide chapels as necessary. We also thank you for the financial rewards that this strategy will offer our Church, as the funds will go towards spreading the word of Christ further amongst the non-believers, as well as a certain percentage going to charity.

We have a good track record with reforming both Promiscuity and Drug Abuse, and can guarentee that our further involvement in your educational system will have nothing but a positive effect on crime rates in your nation. This is a wise decision you have taken, and we applaud it.

Perhaps you would also consider applying for a Apostolic Church or Cathedral in your nation? It will be constructed free of charge, and serve to greater instill morality and spirituality amongst your people. Apply in the link provided below (OOC:in the sig).

Once more, thank you for your support.

Regards,

Sister Bridget, Mother Superior of the Order of the Sisters of Mercy, and head of the Apostolic Board of Education.

The Apostolic See
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Apostolic See » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:05 am

Bump

Islas Filippinas
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Islas Filippinas » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:02 am

Dear Sister Bridget, Mother Superior of the Order of the Sisters of Mercy,

Pax Christi!

Good day to you and your convent. It has come to my attention that there has been a steady decline of quality in education and state of faith. In my reflection, I had come across an ad in Daily Religion about a convent-correction school and I thought, why not? Here is the required form that I have filled up.

Name of Nation: Islas Filippinas
Estimated number of eligible pupils: 100
Average Income in your nation: S$ 1000.00
Most likely cause for admittance (Drug abuse, promiscuity, etc): Teen pregnancy, drug abuse, flagrant disregard of authority
Number of Schools desired: Just one -- I would like to keep its exclusivity
Would you like them to have a spiritual focus, or simply discipline teens? Spiritually reform them.

Please erect your facility at Estrada de Marco, Intramuros.

On the side note, perhaps our nations can hold a religious convention, what with both of us being extremely religious. Although, you may decline -- I can understand that a nation such as yours also has to look after itself.

With God and with the People,
Arsobispo Cardin, Archbishop of Sarado Catolico
Fake - face - race - rant - pant - pent - tent - teat - teal - real

Coronel Aeropuerto - add Islas Filippinas to your destination!

Rab Makers
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rab Makers » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:07 am

Dear Sisters Of Mercy...

Name of Nation: The Dictatorship of Rab Makers
Estimated number of eligible pupils: 86,420
Average Income in your nation: 40,000 NSD
Most likely cause for admittance (Drug abuse, promiscuity, etc): Drug Abuse and To young,un-married you know what or pregnancy. Running-Away
Number of Schools desired: 12
Would you like them to have a spiritual focus, or simply discipline teens?: DISCIPLINE THEASE SONS OF A GUNS!!!!!!!! Oh... sorry... but they got theirselves in their so I want you guys to DISCIPLINE them... and I mean one thing done wrong DETENTION type of discipline. Make them want to go back home to their mommy's and cry saying " Oh I am so SORRY!!!! Mom, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!! And never put me in a Catholic School again! " Oh but show atleast a little spiritual focus....
Thankyou!!

From,
Dictator Mariya Maryana Fyodorov
Last edited by Rab Makers on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:15 am, edited 6 times in total.

The Apostolic See
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Apostolic See » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:23 am

Islas Filippinas wrote:

Dear Sister Bridget, Mother Superior of the Order of the Sisters of Mercy,

Pax Christi!

Good day to you and your convent. It has come to my attention that there has been a steady decline of quality in education and state of faith. In my reflection, I had come across an ad in Daily Religion about a convent-correction school and I thought, why not? Here is the required form that I have filled up.

Name of Nation: Islas Filippinas
Estimated number of eligible pupils: 100
Average Income in your nation: S$ 1000.00
Most likely cause for admittance (Drug abuse, promiscuity, etc): Teen pregnancy, drug abuse, flagrant disregard of authority
Number of Schools desired: Just one -- I would like to keep its exclusivity
Would you like them to have a spiritual focus, or simply discipline teens? Spiritually reform them.

Please erect your facility at Estrada de Marco, Intramuros.

On the side note, perhaps our nations can hold a religious convention, what with both of us being extremely religious. Although, you may decline -- I can understand that a nation such as yours also has to look after itself.

With God and with the People,
Arsobispo Cardin, Archbishop of Sarado Catolico

Your Grace,

The Sisters would be delighted to begin construction on a school within your nation immediately. We will only build one, but it will be one of the finest and largest within our order, to keep it as elite and exclusive as possible. We understand your concerns for your youth, as with all of the Modern World, your teens seem to be progressing slowly away from the Faith, which cannot be allowed. We will do our utmost to correct this behaviour, by any means.

Regarding a religious summit, perhaps you would attend an upcoming summit of Apostolic Cardinals from around the World? Of course, you are not an Apostolic Cardinal, but since you are fellow Christians, and such a senior member of that faith, we would be delighted to have you come and discuss your views with both our Cardinals, and the Holy Father.

Regards,

Sister Bridget, the Mother Superior of the Order of the Sisters of Mercy.

The Apostolic See
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Apostolic See » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:30 am

Rab Makers wrote:Dear Sisters Of Mercy...

Name of Nation: The Dictatorship of Rab Makers
Estimated number of eligible pupils: 86,420
Average Income in your nation: 40,000 NSD
Most likely cause for admittance (Drug abuse, promiscuity, etc): Drug Abuse and To young,un-married you know what or pregnancy. Running-Away
Would you like them to have a spiritual focus, or simply discipline teens?: DISCIPLINE THEASE SONS OF A GUNS!!!!!!!! Oh... sorry... but they got theirselves in their so I want you guys to DISCIPLINE them... and I mean one thing done wrong DETENTION type of discipline. Make them want to go back home to their mommy's and cry saying " Oh I am so SORRY!!!! Mom, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!! And never put me in a Catholic School again! " Oh but show atleast a little spiritual focus....
Thankyou!!

From,
Dictator Mariya Maryana Fyodorov

Dear Mz Fyodorov,

We would be delighted to begin school construction immediately on 12 schools within your nation. We assure you that only the STRICTEST discipline will be excercised within any of our educational facilities, and children will be returned to their parents as reformed individuals, and upstanding members of society. We will also teach scriptures, Latin, and hymns, to ensure that our pupils recieve a thorough religious education as well.

Regards,

Sister Bridget, Mother Superior of the Order of the Sisters of Mercy, and head of the Apostolic Board of Education.

The Apostolic See
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Apostolic See » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:17 pm

A HOLY BUMP.

Diol
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Diol » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:46 pm

OOC: Would you take a request from a non-human nation?
the silver isles
An up and comming rp region with an active community!
I rp as the united vakali empire in all techs
Proud slaver state. All arguments accepted and answered.
Note: I am blind. Expect terrible grammar, as it is hard to skim posts with screen reader.

The Apostolic See
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Apostolic See » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:54 am

Diol wrote:OOC: Would you take a request from a non-human nation?

OOC: I suppose we would, as long as they were of the faith.

The Tempest of Taubate
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tempest of Taubate » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:38 am

Form the desk of His Holiness Alban Tate
Spiritual and Political Leader, The Holy Empire of the Tempest of Taubate

To the Mother Superior of the Order of the Sisters of Mercy,

I am writing to you personally, as it has come to my attention that, despite our laws, we still have a few pockets of children who choose to flaunt them. We do have some of our own reform schools here, both religious and military, but I fear that our more hardcore cases may require the experience of a group more specialized in this field.

As such, I have attached along with this letter an application to construct some schools in the Tempest of Taubate. I pray that you are as good at your job (if not better) as your reputation suggests.

Violet be with you always,

His Holiness Alban Tate

Attachment 1: Application
Name of Nation: The Tempest of Taubate
Estimated number of eligible pupils: 1,159 (at last count)
Average Income in your nation: ħ17,520
Most likely cause for admittance (Drug abuse, promiscuity, etc): Promiscuity, drug and alcohol abuse, petty criminal activities
Number of Schools desired: 7
Would you like them to have a spiritual focus, or simply discipline teens? Discipline as a primary focus, but also appreciate a spiritual focus on the discipline.
Last edited by The Tempest of Taubate on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Damanucan Puppet

This nation, for all intents and purposes, should be treated as a separate nation to the puppeteer.
It shall also speak and respond in character, and should be addressed as such.

The Apostolic See
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Apostolic See » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:31 am

The Tempest of Taubate wrote:
Form the desk of His Holiness Alban Tate
Spiritual and Political Leader, The Holy Empire of the Tempest of Taubate

To the Mother Superior of the Order of the Sisters of Mercy,

I am writing to you personally, as it has come to my attention that, despite our laws, we still have a few pockets of children who choose to flaunt them. We do have some of our own reform schools here, both religious and military, but I fear that our more hardcore cases may require the experience of a group more specialized in this field.

As such, I have attached along with this letter an application to construct some schools in the Tempest of Taubate. I pray that you are as good at your job (if not better) as your reputation suggests.

Violet be with you always,

His Holiness Alban Tate

Attachment 1: Application
Name of Nation: The Tempest of Taubate
Estimated number of eligible pupils: 1,159 (at last count)
Average Income in your nation: ħ17,520
Most likely cause for admittance (Drug abuse, promiscuity, etc): Promiscuity, drug and alcohol abuse, petty criminal activities
Number of Schools desired: 7
Would you like them to have a spiritual focus, or simply discipline teens? Discipline as a primary focus, but also appreciate a spiritual focus on the discipline.

Dear Alban Tate,

We would be delighted to begin construction of seven of these schools throughout your nation. Whilst we are sure that religious schools already present within your nation do their best to instate a sense of order and spiritual discipline in your youth, rest assured, our reputation for strict yet fair punishment and rehabilitation is well deserved. No doubt your youth will come out of these schools as model Apostolic believers, to set an example to others in your nation, and will go on to achieve great things.

Regards,

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:37 pm

Is the President's daughter exchanging sexual favours for crack?

Kevin Nivensky read the advertisement, his eyes widening in disbelief. Then, he read it again, and looked across the table at his wife.

"Julia dearest, what the hell is this and where did that come from?"

The woman laughed heartily, her pearl-white teeth gleaming in the light of a dozen candles.

"They are Apostolics. It is a version of Catholicism – with a serious focus on tough love, it appears."

"And they… offer that they will lock up your offspring for promiscuity? Your daughter has sex with someone at her senior prom, send her over here?"

"Yes."

"Holy mother of God. It sounds like those Tough Love camps of the late 20th century. Except multinational, and with more beatings." – for a moment, the head of Allanea's largest arms corporation pondered the advertisement – "You know what would happen if Demented Schooling tried to do this with a sixteen-year-old in this country, right?"

Julia laughed. – "Darling, it'd be like an episode of Haig the Victorious! Undertakers would be working three shifts! "

"True. Do you think we should tell Neville about this?"

"You think they're going to compete against these… schools?"

"Neville isn't in the torture market. But he does love young people. There's a reason he makes his money building schools rather than cars or guns. He simply loves young people."

The young-looking man blinked at the screen, his eyes only slowly growing accustomed to its glow.

"Kevin, what the hell are you waking me up-" – he paused – "oh for fuck-sake. Just as the Emperor has gotten slavery under control, we've got wannabe-catholic torturers on the march. Just look at this … Bridget person. I wonder if she is named after the Iesian Bitch."

The arms' dealer's voice on the other side of the line sounded merry.

"Maybe she is."

"I wouldn't be surprised. Look at how she's raising her finger. I'd love to drive one of your shovels into her nose."

"Well… maybe you should start with something more polite and reasonable."

[b]Official Letter from Neville B. Demented of the Demented Schooling Corporation

As a head of a global corporation providing primary, secondary, and tertiary educational services to literally billions of children and young adults around the globe, I would like to express my concerns with the activitiesof the "Sisters of Mercy school for Troublesome Teens".

It appears that this school, under the cover of the "Holy Church of the Apostolic See, is setting up branches around the world, encouraging parents to send in their offspring –even as old as 16 through 18 – to be 'boarded' at these schools, as punishment for crimes such as 'sexual promiscuity', 'drug abuse', or general 'troublesome' behavior, whatever that is. I have the grave suspicion that these schools are a front for a network of 'tough love' camps, where the victims are no doubt often beaten and abused in a myriad ways.

I recommend that parents remain vigilant and careful with regards to these schools. Further, dear Sister Brigitte, please do not bother setting up these schools in Allanea. While it would be legal for you to set up, you might find yourself investigated by local or federal authorities if there is any evidence of maltreatment at these schools, and the age of majority in Allanea is 16 [excluding emancipated teens]. Try to kidnap a sixteen-year-old in Allanea, even with "parental consent" – and you might find yourself a few nuns short.
That is all.

May God continue to Bless Allanea.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

The Apostolic See
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Apostolic See » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:25 am

-

Dear Mr N.B Demented,

First, may I say how truly honoured we are to be contacted by a man of such prestige within the educational world. We have heard of the fine quality of your schools, and do not doubt that they do their best to instill some level of self-restraint and discipline within their pupils.

As you can see, the offences for which parents may send their children into our care are of a spiritual as well as moral nature. They offend both Society, and God Himself. Whilst the actions taken by teachers at our schools may be more robust than their colleagues within Demented Schools, we are assured that they are only what is neccessary to reform the pupils, and create a more respectable and morally upright student. Upon his or her return to their homes, the student of a Sisters of Mercy School will no doubt be one of the best educated and most responsible members of their age-bracket.

I am shocked by your accusations of beating Mr Demented. Whilst, of course, it is true that caning is used, along with less severe physical punishments, nothing that could be described as "beating" occurs, and the welfare of the students is always at the forefronts of our minds. As educators, we could not bring ourselves to beat our pupils, even were this sanctioned by the Holy Mother Church.

I accept your warning that our schools should not be set up within the borders of Allanea. The age of majority there would mean that the schools would not accept teens over 16, as these are strictly schools for children, and cannot accept minors in any country they are based in. However, should Allanean Parents of a spiritual and Apostolic understanding wish to send their offspring to one of our fine establishments, they are more than welcome to send them abroad to one of the schools already established.

I see that you do not approve of our attempt to give moral and spiritual guidance to the children of today, and would instead prefer to coddle them with liberal and decadent ideals. I am deeply sorry for this, and will pray that you may see the error of your ways, perhaps enforcing discipline a little better within your own school system, as well as giving your blessing to ours.

Dakini Femina
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dakini Femina » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:01 am

Name of Nation: The Grand Fascist Hegemony of Dakini Femina

Estimated number of eligible pupils: 5,000

Average Income in your nation: 1,500 Azu (Roughly 830N$)

Most likely cause for admittance (Drug abuse, promiscuity, etc): Vandalism; Damage to Public Property; Sexual Assault; Illegal Possession of Harmful Substances, Narcotics, Deadly Weapons; Theft; Arson

Would you like them to have a spiritual focus, or simply discipline teens?: Both. While Christianity is one of the extreme minorities in our nation, we recognize its peculiar ability to get the wild and fiery spirits of rebellious youth and dissentful immaturity to submit to order and peace.

Hallistar
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Hallistar » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:04 pm

We find the belief that we were instantiated into this plane of existence to solely please some god's arbitrary set of rules, to be highly illogical. Had it not been for the fact that we cannot formally disprove an unfalsifiable preposition, leading to our collective agnosticism, we would have perhaps waged war against nations like yourself. Regardless, we are interested in employing your brainwashing disciplinary techniques in dealing with several renegade nutcases, who are damaging our infrastructure and attempting to repeatedly harm others, and will offer to subsidize their travel to your nation. We're unsure of whether making them blindly love your sadistic god will backfire on us, but regardless, we need something to work for now.

Name of Nation: Great Nexus of Hallistar
Estimated number of eligible pupils: 10000.
Average Income in your nation: As if we know.
Most likely cause for admittance (Drug abuse, promiscuity, etc) Destruction and Injury.
Number of Schools desired: However many you have in your nation to deal with them.
Would you like them to have a spiritual focus, or simply discipline teens? ..your 'spiritual' focus.

--The Chancellor.

The Apostolic See
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Apostolic See » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:06 am

Dakini Femina wrote:Name of Nation: The Grand Fascist Hegemony of Dakini Femina

Estimated number of eligible pupils: 5,000

Average Income in your nation: 1,500 Azu (Roughly 830N$)

Most likely cause for admittance (Drug abuse, promiscuity, etc): Vandalism; Damage to Public Property; Sexual Assault; Illegal Possession of Harmful Substances, Narcotics, Deadly Weapons; Theft; Arson

Would you like them to have a spiritual focus, or simply discipline teens?: Both. While Christianity is one of the extreme minorities in our nation, we recognize its peculiar ability to get the wild and fiery spirits of rebellious youth and dissentful immaturity to submit to order and peace.

-

Dear Sir/Madam,

we are glad that the recent controversy regarding our relations with Allanea has not dampened the demand for spiritual guidance and discipline within possible customer states. Indeed, we would be delighted to begin construction of our schools within your nations, and start moulding the young minds of your country's future leaders.

We will begin immediately.

Regards,

The Apostolic See
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Apostolic See » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:10 am

Hallistar wrote:(Image)

We find the belief that we were instantiated into this plane of existence to solely please some god's arbitrary set of rules, to be highly illogical. Had it not been for the fact that we cannot formally disprove an unfalsifiable preposition, leading to our collective agnosticism, we would have perhaps waged war against nations like yourself. Regardless, we are interested in employing your brainwashing disciplinary techniques in dealing with several renegade nutcases, who are damaging our infrastructure and attempting to repeatedly harm others, and will offer to subsidize their travel to your nation. We're unsure of whether making them blindly love your sadistic god will backfire on us, but regardless, we need something to work for now.

Name of Nation: Great Nexus of Hallistar
Estimated number of eligible pupils: 10000.
Average Income in your nation: As if we know.
Most likely cause for admittance (Drug abuse, promiscuity, etc) Destruction and Injury.
Number of Schools desired: However many you have in your nation to deal with them.
Would you like them to have a spiritual focus, or simply discipline teens? ..your 'spiritual' focus.

--The Chancellor.

-

Dear Sir,

We thank you for this chance to prove the integrity and value of our religious beliefs within your nation. We are not used to dealing with agnostic nations, but we can only hope that the sterling example set by your newly schooled youth will convince your leaders and people of the reforming powers of Christ and thus guide them towards the light of the one true faith.

We will begin construction of schools immediately, and staff and clergy will follow as soon as they have been finished. In your nation, we see our committment not just as one of education, but also one of example, and as such, you may assume that the schools within your nation will become some of our flagship establishments.

Regards,

Wither
Secretary

Founded: Feb 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wither » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:38 am

To the Sisters of Mercy School for Troublesome Teens:

The Theocracy of Wither does not share your church's religious views, but respects your ability to discipline and teach children. We would like a school where our children are taught more modern learning, and so we would like the following;

Name of Nation: The Theocracy of Wither
Estimated number of eligible pupils: 100,000
Average Income in your nation: 3,000 NSD
Number of Schools desired: 50
Would you like them to have a spiritual focus, or simply discipline teens? Spiritual focus is fine, provided it is the Temple of Grom teachings.

The Apostolic See
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Apostolic See » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:19 am

Wither wrote:To the Sisters of Mercy School for Troublesome Teens:

The Theocracy of Wither does not share your church's religious views, but respects your ability to discipline and teach children. We would like a school where our children are taught more modern learning, and so we would like the following;

Name of Nation: The Theocracy of Wither
Estimated number of eligible pupils: 100,000
Average Income in your nation: 3,000 NSD
Number of Schools desired: 50
Would you like them to have a spiritual focus, or simply discipline teens? Spiritual focus is fine, provided it is the Temple of Grom teachings.

-

Dear Sir,

We assure you that our ability to instill discipline and morality has not been exaggerated. We will do our utmost to leave your students as pure, in thought and action, as the day that God placed them upon the face of His earth. We will begin construction immediately, and will be sure to make these schools somewhat unique to your nation and culture.

We cannot teach the beliefs of the Church of Grom, as we are Apostolic Nuns, but we will refrain from teaching them our own religion either. They will be bought up in a secular but rigidly disciplined environment, and no doubt become upstanding members of the community.

Regards,

Sister Bridgette, Mother Superior of the Order of the Sisters of Mercy.

The Apostolic See
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Apostolic See » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:48 pm

BUMP: Second Coming of the Apostolic See.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade