NATION

PASSWORD

VMK (OOC: Historical)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:56 am

Rawlincia wrote:
New Hayesalia wrote:OOC: I have a few on my military page.

Where?

His website. Not the ones I needed though :(
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Alexiandra
Senator

Founded: Feb 04, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Alexiandra » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:10 am

This is kind of a middle finger to all of RBSG's customers, to be honest.
'A distinction is made in private life between what a man thinks and says of himself and what he really is and does. In historical struggles one must make a still sharper distinction between the phrases and fantasies of the parties and their real organisation and real interests, between their conception of themselves and what they really are.'

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:52 am

Alexiandra wrote:This is kind of a middle finger to all of RBSG's customers, to be honest.

Wasn't expecting this.

Looks like I'm going to have to rebuild almost my entire military fact book now, as I used pretty much everything Yohannes in it over the years. A little warning would have been nice to those in my position.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:20 am

[OOC (obviously): I have some of the old stuff lifted from a cache saved in Google Drive, if anyone needs it.]
Last edited by Maltropia on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Alexiandra
Senator

Founded: Feb 04, 2010

Postby Alexiandra » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:04 pm

Maltropia wrote:[OOC (obviously): I have some of the old stuff lifted from a cache saved in Google Drive, if anyone needs it.]

Maltropia saves the day!
'A distinction is made in private life between what a man thinks and says of himself and what he really is and does. In historical struggles one must make a still sharper distinction between the phrases and fantasies of the parties and their real organisation and real interests, between their conception of themselves and what they really are.'

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Sorry Guys You Know Me

Postby Yohannes » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:58 am

OOC: I bring them back, sorry for that (again). I am trying to find the link to Pseudonaja, but I can't find them. New Hayesalia will not be happy unless I can find that link quickly... (hides from incoming rocks thrown from angry past customers)

Edit: and thanks Maltropia :p
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Estenia
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:47 am

Name of Nation: The Tsardom of Estenia
Number of Factories: 37
Optional Side-note (additional side-note you want to tell us): We are willing to give 370.000.000 Estoes (Equal to 740.000.000 NS$)
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Estenia

Postby Yohannes » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:57 am

Addressed to representatives of the Estenian nation

Kia Ora, greetings!

Thank you for allowing us to expand our industrial operation in your nation. The Board of VMK believes that your nation has the right level of labour skills, internal stability, market and infrastructure for our institution to sustain a profitable industrial operation within your border. As we speak, engineers and strategic analysts of VMK Steel Works have readied themselves for the construction of the relevant manufacturing-related facilities and factories - as agreed upon in your application - in Estenia.

Multiple new jobs and skill-growing, knowledge-based employment positions required by our expanding operation in your nation will be created, resulting in the increase of productivity, generation of wealth and seamless transfer of knowledge and skills between Estenian and Yohannesian firms. I will see to it that as much employment opportunities in middle management, managerial and labour positions are reserved exclusively only for registered citizens and residents of your represented nation. Any related health and safety standard will meet their equivalents practiced in Yohannes itself.

I would also like to offer my highest regards to His Imperial Majesty Filipp IV and His Imperial Majesty's ministers, for their most generous financial donation.
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2014

Postby Allied Connurist States » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:51 am

To whomever it may concern at VMK

Kia Ora! (As you say in Yohannes, correct?) Recently, we purchased 1 x Commonwealth Class Aircraft Carrier for the Imperial Connurist Navy. We are very happy with the performance of this ship and it still fits our requirements perfectly. Due to rising tensions around the world, and the expansion of our air force, we would like to purchase another Commonwealth Class Vessel. Ideally, we would be ordering two today, but we here at the High Command think that might put too much of a strain on our budgeting - so we will settle for one more, bringing our aircraft carrier fleet to two.

Which one are you? Alliance [], Business [], Government [X], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: General Scarlett, Chief of Staff of the Connurist Armed Forces
Official nation of origin: The Allied Connurist States
Ships to be purchased: 1 x Commonwealth class aircraft carrier
[Optional]OOC: Are you roleplaying with NationStates population or capped population? Capped at 550 million.

Furthermore, being a previous customer of RBSG (Evidence), we believe we are able to claim an 8% discount. This would take our total price to 4.416 billion .
Expect to see more of us in the future.

Signed, with the permission of the Emperor, by General Scarlett
Brytene wrote:brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions

#ValaranSoSexy | I BELIEVE IN THE EASTER CAMEL | Excellent Stallion-Like Gentleman, Commander of Ugandan Skies, Rabbipriest of Amin Temple Kampala, Commissar of DPRK State Facilities, of Excellent Stallion-Like Affairs ,and of Internet Surveillance.Glory to Idi Amin! Remove the Obote scum!

DnalweN acilbupeR
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby DnalweN acilbupeR » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:02 am

Yohannes is back again :bow:

Just to clarify, is all of the stuff back in its entirety in its original form or have some parts been lost?
The Emerald Dawn wrote:I award you no points, and have sent people to make sure your parents refrain from further breeding.
Lyttenburgh wrote:all this is a damning enough evidence to proove you of being an edgy butthurt 'murican teenager with the sole agenda of prooving to the uncaring bitch Web, that "You Have A Point!"
Lyttenburgh wrote:Either that, or, you were gang-raped by commi-nazi russian Spetznaz kill team, who then painted all walls in your house in hammer and sickles, and then viped their asses with the stars and stripes banner in your yard. That's the only logical explanation.

Daemyrs
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 30, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Daemyrs » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:08 am

Name of Nation: The Unified States of Daemyrs
Number of Factories: 7
Optional Side-note (additional side-note you want to tell us): Verkhoyansk Automotive Technologies is in the process of building two new lines to manufacture new order M-2s.
Just call me Alex or Daemyrs.

So Much Win
Birkaine wrote: Whydoes everyhitler orgy have to beinterrupted bysome negro freemanson waging his personal jihad

Birkaine wrote: If you were in her place you'd looklike a hippo'sasshole that crashed againsta shipment of DIY abortion VHSinstruction tapes

Birkaine wrote: She said she hadn'tseen so manyassholes abusing permaban power since Joseph Mengele gotinto proctology

Birkaine wrote: I'm not in germanyusea, I can fuckall the nazisI want

Ularn wrote:
Anacasppia wrote: The French sure are good at designing reconnaissance vehicles

They're important when planning a swift and orderly retreat

Jedi8246 wrote:It suddenly occurs to me. If the Necron are all made of metal, wouldnt a giant magnet fuck their entire army?

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Allied Connurist States, DnalweN acilbupeR & Daemyrs

Postby Yohannes » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:38 pm

To representatives of the Allied Connurist States

Indeed... Kia Ora! As they say in the Kingdom of Yohannes, greetings to you. We are glad that the Commonwealth-class you have ordered once has fulfilled your expectation, and would like to hereby announce the approval of your order. As you have written, Your Imperial Majesty, your nation is indeed eligible for a eight per cent discount as a historical client of the Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild. Therefore, you will see in your invoice of that returning customer discount applied immediately, to the total sum of your order.

Your Imperial Majesty, I thank you for your decision to choose the companies of VMK Defence as the defence contractors of your fine nation.

DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:Just to clarify, is all of the stuff back in its entirety in its original form or have some parts been lost?

[OOC: Hey bro! Thanks, you're always very kind, I feel so bad because I couldn't do anything but say thanks back... :p

Some of the stuff I can't recover because I don't think or plan whatever it is that I do properly... so yeah. Oh well, its just fictional stuff anyway so meh

How are you? What have you been up to lately? I have noticed you're not as active as you're once with your Factbook & National Information thread any longer ]

To representatives of the Unified States of Daemyrs

Kia Ora, greetings to you!

Thank you for allowing us to expand our industrial operation in your nation. The Board of VMK believes that your nation has the right level of labour skills, internal stability, market and infrastructure for our institution to sustain a profitable industrial operation within your border. As we speak, engineers and strategic analysts of VMK Steel Works have readied themselves for the construction of the relevant manufacturing-related facilities and factories - as agreed upon in your application - in Daemyrs.

Multiple new jobs and skill-growing, knowledge-based employment positions required by our expanding operation in your nation will be created, resulting in the increase of productivity, generation of wealth and seamless transfer of knowledge and skills between Daemyrtian and Yohannesian firms. I will see to it that as much employment opportunities in middle management, managerial and labour positions are reserved exclusively only for registered citizens and residents of your represented nation. Any related health and safety standard will meet their equivalents acknowledged in Yohannes itself.
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Luziyca
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:17 pm

The powerhouse economy of the Christian Republic of Luziyca, one of the leading nation of Esquarium, is constantly looking to expand our domestic industrial capacity and are therefore wishing to invite VMK to establish two factories in our nation. These factories will be placed under the protection and control of our government, and you will have to obey our taxation rules and business regulations, violation of which will result in your expulsion from our nation.
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Luziyca

Postby Yohannes » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:25 pm

To the Honourable representative of the Christian Republic of Luziyca

Kia Ora! Greetings Sir/Madam, it is my pleasure to inform you of the approval of the application of your represented government for the expansion of VMK and RBSG industrial as well as shipbuilding operation in the Christian Republic by His Majesty's Foreign Investment Council this morning. As a responsible multinational business, we believe in the true value of international citizenship, and the importance of holding true to our commitment to respect your nation, culture and people.

Multiple new jobs and skill-growing, knowledge-based employment positions required by our expanding operation in your nation will be created, resulting in the increase of productivity, generation of wealth and seamless transfer of knowledge and skills between various Luziycan and Yohannesian firms. As a note or further assurance, we would like to emphasise the fact that the fruits of our various commercial activities and investment in your nation will be subjected to any related industrial regulations or taxation policy of your represented government, in line with our multi-regional policy of 'responsible investment' and 'home-nation respect'. I will see to it that as much employment opportunities in middle management, managerial and labour positions are reserved exclusively only for registered citizens and residents of your represented nation. Any related health and safety standard will meet their equivalents acknowledged in Yohannes itself.

Included within the terms of agreement between VMK and RBSG firms is the number one requirement that Luziycan suppliers must be secured and chosen first, before that of foreign, non-Luziycan suppliers, logically improving further the generation of jobs and increasing the benefit of our operation to Imperial businesses and communities around where we operate in your nation. Our inspectors and officials will send you the further information you will need relating to our scheduled future meeting, and we guarantee that our operation will commence within the next two to four years in the Christian Republic.

Once again, the Board of Directors of VMK Defence & Steel Works will ensure that our group of multinational businesses will abide by any existing taxation policies already in place. Armed merchant fleets of our incorporated subsidiary institution, Royal Beaufort - in cooperation with His Majesty's Commonwealth Navy - will ensure our effective cooperation together with the Luziycan Navy, and our group of businesses are fully prepared to allocate the compensation associated with any existing transport costs at current international rates.
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vindex Nation
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vindex Nation » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:27 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL
Name of Nation: Vindex Nation
Number of Factories: around 3
Optional Side-note (additional side-note you want to tell us): good luck with your business in the Future!
Proud Founder of The Republic Nations

~Conservative Libertarian~

`

"Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." ~ Calvin Coolidge

"The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so." ~Ronald Reagan

"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." ~William F. Buckley, Jr.

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.” ~Ronald Regan

“A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel.” ~ Robert Frost

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Vinish Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:33 pm

To the Honourable representative of the Democratic Republic

Kia Ora! As we say in Yohannes, he ra pai kia ko tou! I am pleased to be able to inform you of the acceptance of your industrial expansion application. As a responsible multinational institution, VMK Defence & Steel Works believe in the true value of international citizenship, and the importance of holding true to our commitment to respect your nation, culture and people.

As a result of this initiative, multiple new jobs and skill-growing, knowledge-based employment positions required by our expanding operation in your nation will be created, resulting in the increase of productivity in Vindex, generation of wealth and seamless transfer of knowledge and skills between various Vinish and Yohannesian firms. As a note or further assurance, we would like to emphasise the fact that the fruits of our various commercial activities and investment in your nation will be subjected to any related industrial regulations or taxation policy of your represented government, in line with our multi-regional policy of 'responsible investment' and 'home-nation respect'. I will see to it that as much employment opportunities in middle management, managerial and labour positions are reserved exclusively only for registered citizens and residents of your represented nation. Any related health and safety standard will meet their equivalents acknowledged in Yohannes itself.

Included within the terms of agreement between VMK and RBSG firms is the number one requirement that Vinish suppliers must be secured and chosen first, before that of foreign, non-Vinish suppliers, logically improving further the generation of jobs and increasing the benefit of our operation to Imperial businesses and communities around where we operate in your nation. Our inspectors and officials will send you the further information you will need relating to our scheduled future meeting, and we guarantee that our operation will commence within the next five to eight years in the Democratic Republic.

Once again, the Board of Directors of VMK Defence & Steel Works will ensure that our group of multinational businesses will abide by any existing taxation policies already in place. Armed merchant fleets of our incorporated subsidiary institution, Royal Beaufort - in cooperation with His Majesty's Commonwealth Navy - will ensure our effective cooperation together with the Vinish Navy, and our group of businesses are fully prepared to allocate the compensation associated with any existing transport costs at current international rates.

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:47 pm

To VMK Defence & Steel Works:

Greetings! Kauvers International Holdings LLC has taken fancy on the growing opportunities of the companies from Yohannes, and we'd like to express our desire to purchase the recently released stocks! Kauvers International Holdings would like to purchase 90 million of the 150 million shares released to foreign investors, allowing our ownership to be at 3%, effectively becoming the 2nd-largest foreign investor in VMK DSW. The cost of the purchase will be at NS$1.3 trillion, of which is no doubt one of the largest investments in our history. We will be engaging in a NS$1 trillion loan from the Crown Corporation to access this deal.

We hope to hear great news from VMK Defense and Steel Works! Thank you!

Signed,

Mr Benjamin Crawford
Director of Corporate Communications
Kauvers International Holdings, LLC.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: The Recon Empire

Postby Yohannes » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:45 am

To the Honourable Benjamin Crawford of Kauvers International Holdings

Kia Ora! Greetings to you! Thank you for contacting us. I am truly humbled to be given this opportunity to observe the interest of your fine company in acquiring a stake in VMK, and for you to invest in our commercial operation! I want to say that I am very much attracted to your offer, but before I will proceed with my decision to accept your most attractive (and generous... I must add) offer, I would like to ask you the following questions:

• How will your investment in VMK benefit us more than the investment of other like-minded potential investors? What is it about Kauvers International Holdings that will persuade our domestic shareholders to accept your three per cent stake proposal? Why Kauvers, tell us more, most Honourable Sir.

• How will Kauvers aid in our commercial and industrial expansion overseas? What are the range of commitments your company can promise for us, and our domestic shareholders? How will you benefit VMK Defence & Steel Works industrial presence overseas?
I would like to most humbly assure you that we - at VMK Defence & Steel Works - are most eagerly looking forward to the realisation of this agreement between both of our fine institutions, but I would like to, and at the same time, first hear your explanation before proceeding to finalise our deal. I look forward to hearing from you soon, Mr Crawford.
Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: VMK Defence & Steel Works [Tanks, NS MT]

Postby Yohannes » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:26 pm

Official Daily Storefront News & Update

To our domestic and foreign shareholders, as well as nations and entities holding ownership of VMK capital assets overseas, Kia Ora! In today's periodical storefront news & update, we are proud to announce the creation of our Maschinenfabrik Halsten AG engineering facilities - funded by the Bank of Yohannes - in the nation of Estenia. Estenia is an emerging economic powerhouse located in the fine region of Atlas, home to the burgeoning economies of Elemental North, New Carloso and Valaran, just to name a few.

Maschinenfabrik Halsten AG is the fourth largest Yohannesian family-owned company which export its high-technology engineering products through the VMK storefront. Widely known and shortened domestically as MAT, the mechanical engineering company primarily deals with propulsion research & development and turbo-machinery. MAT engineering facilities and related factories in the nation of Estenia will roll out only the highest quality of our engines and related parts, utilised by such designs as that of the Panzerkampfwagen AY2-1L Panthera Leo main battle tanks, and in cooperation with the company of Forza Automotive based from the nation of Vitaphone Racing. We are hoping that hundreds of thousands of new jobs will be created in Estenia within the next two to four years as a result of this development. With more Estenians employed in that nation's high-value added, knowledge intensive industry, VMK AG is hoping that more people will be able to climb the ladder of social mobility to reach the elusive goal of prosperity, stability and wealth.

Meanwhile, we are furthermore planning to open more high-technology facilities in the nation of Valaran, pending the permission granted in our current negotiation with the Imperial Valaran government.

We are also currently negotiating with Kauvers International Holdings, who are looking to purchase a three per cent stake of VMK's constantly growing industrial assets and base. If this deal is to be approved by the Board of Directors of the VMK, Kauvers International Holdings and Imperial Recon will be the second biggest foreign shareholder of this storefront, with the Lyran Protectorate represented by its Trade Department being the largest foreign shareholder of VMK as of the present, with its 10% holding of this storefront.

This is our Official Daily Storefront News & Update, brought to you by VMK AG: the engineering exporters front of the nineteen Yohannesian countries.
Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Santiago II
Envoy

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Santiago II » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:53 pm

Greetings,

The Government of Santiago II is hereby forwarding its interest to buy five Phlegethon Class Guided Missile Frigate. We will deliver the payment once you have confirmed this order.

Thank you,
Hannah Spears, Minister of Defense
The Holy Catholic Fatherland of Santiago II.
Allies:
Iron Fist Sovereignty

Wars:
Maitean Civil War: Victory
Maitean War on Cedoria: Left conflict
Cleventon invasion of South Cleventon: Inactive
Rastitian-Ganjan War: Inactive
Dutchland Civil War: Victory

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Santiago II

Postby Yohannes » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:47 pm

To the Honourable representative of the Jingoistic States

Sir, it is truly my pleasure to confirm the approval of your order application. I will see to it that the design, construction, launch, full equipment and delivery of the vessels as well as systems included within our contract will be made as per our pre-agreed terms and conditions, ready to be received by your represented government in one of our shipyards located nearest to the Alternate History World region. We recommend full payment to be made by, at most, seven months' time from now, with possible installment loan arrangement or credit plan to be optionally scheduled, if deemed as necessary or required by your government.

The above mentioned transaction may be made through the Bank of Yohannes, or other alternative banking institutions of your choosing. Prior to contract completion, RBSG engineers and technical staff will be dispatched to your nation to provide various information and specific training related with the designs included within the above mentioned contract.

Malgrave
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Malgrave » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:54 pm

Name of Nation: United Kingdom of Malgrave
Number of Factories: 5
Optional Side-note (additional side-note you want to tell us):
Frenequesta wrote:Well-dressed mad scientists with an edge.

United Kingdom of Malgrave (1910-)
Population: 331 million
GDP Per Capita: 42,000 dollars
Join the Leftist Cooperation and Security Pact

Spodystan
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Spodystan » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:24 pm

I would like to request information on opening a tank factory in Spodystan and the purchase of 2 frigates.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Spodystan

Postby Yohannes » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:28 pm

[OOC: Which frigate, the Common one or the Phlegeton one Spodys?]

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:40 pm

Yohannes wrote:Edit: and thanks Maltropia :p

[OOC: You know me, can't get enough of helping the NS community. :p]
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade