NATION

PASSWORD

United League of Nations

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Globexanter
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Wed May 04, 2011 1:29 am

Of the Quendi wrote:
Globexanter wrote:
To answer your question: Globexanter isn't actually an island. We are a cold country situated with quite a large coast (would that warrant a bigger Navy?).
And thanks for the information, it will help me a lot.

Well obviously the more coastline a nation have the more need for a navy it will have. Take the highly militarized nation of Switzerland for instance. It doesn't have a coastline and not surprisingly that has made it down prioritize its navy to just a few patrol boats in its lakes.

So the more coasts the larger the navy but the fact that your nation is landbound should also be accounted for. My own nation only have landbound colonies while its mainland is an independent continent and therefore I don't really need much of an army. But if you have land borders then you can't allow your army to degenerate to much. The US budget division should however still work for you.

OK, thanks for the tips and information.
I'll start adding them to my Factbook.

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Wed May 04, 2011 1:35 am

Before UFCN shall aid ULN, I have to finish some more mess around my claims. But still, we shall aid through force. We'll send forces there as soon as 'everything we know shall be in order'. ULN shall not dissolve even though its leader is no more. Thank you.
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Wed May 04, 2011 1:48 am

Quirina wrote:Before UFCN shall aid ULN, I have to finish some more mess around my claims. But still, we shall aid through force. We'll send forces there as soon as 'everything we know shall be in order'. ULN shall not dissolve even though its leader is no more. Thank you.

You know. ULN could just swear alligence to the Quendi State then I will send full support and reorganize this organization into a global superpower :p
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Wed May 04, 2011 1:53 am

Of the Quendi wrote:
Quirina wrote:Before UFCN shall aid ULN, I have to finish some more mess around my claims. But still, we shall aid through force. We'll send forces there as soon as 'everything we know shall be in order'. ULN shall not dissolve even though its leader is no more. Thank you.

You know. ULN could just swear alligence to the Quendi State then I will send full support and reorganize this organization into a global superpower :p

Do you really want all of Golgoth on your arse? + the rest of brimstone + me (cause i dont belong to either of those lol)
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

Xiscapia wrote:In Soviet Archland, OH SHIT FRANK IS BEHIND YOU!

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Wed May 04, 2011 2:23 am

Of The Arch ilands wrote:
Of the Quendi wrote:You know. ULN could just swear alligence to the Quendi State then I will send full support and reorganize this organization into a global superpower :p

Do you really want all of Golgoth on your arse? + the rest of brimstone + me (cause i dont belong to either of those lol)

Bring 'em on

While I am sure you guys are really scary and all the People and Senate of the Quendi will not be the subject of intimidation from foreign powers. We cave solely to moral superiority and not to the brute force of morally inferior barbarians.
Nation RP name
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed May 04, 2011 3:31 am

Of the Quendi wrote:You know. ULN could just swear alligence to the Quendi State then I will send full support and reorganize this organization into a global superpower :p

Quendi has once defied and challenged Incursus, arguably one of the strongest active alliance as of now, and therefore i believe he actually will.

Quendi is a great rper.
Last edited by Yohannes on Wed May 04, 2011 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Wed May 04, 2011 3:39 am

Yohannes wrote:

Quendi has once defied and challenged Incursus, arguably one of the strongest active alliance as of now, and therefore i believe he actually will.

Quendi is a great rper.

For those who don't understand that: it means that against Quendi, being a large group of Nations doesn't always help...

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Wed May 04, 2011 6:24 am

Plus the Quendi has a wide support network of nations, me included, I do believe Lyras is in there, maybe even Lamoni
The Most Glorious Hack wrote:
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.

Bladian Imperium Embassy Program

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Wed May 04, 2011 7:33 am

Maltropia likes Quendi, and would like them to be on our side again, as they were when we "fought" in the Lyro-Tezdriani War of 2011.
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

-Deus-
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Wed May 04, 2011 7:46 am

*Sigh*, to simply get this over with and just to no doubt make AMF lol a bit, it's Gholgoth people, remember that. Not saying Quendi couldn't win a war against, them, no, anyone has a chance at wining anything for multiple factors go into warfare, from weather to even time of day. But to just state this, Gholgoth is populated by the likes of nations like make most II "Evil" dictatorships look like Utopian democracies. My buddies Bruz, Ralk, Kraven, AMF and basically everyone else on the 34 member list has the capability of obliterating any B-Type alliance with ease.

But again, this is just saying facts as they are. Quendi or anyone else has the capability of beating them, for as I said multiple factors go into a successful war. Now, I will cease this and go on my way. Also, A-Y thank you.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Wed May 04, 2011 7:54 am

I am moved guys. Actually touched. While I personally doubt I would last long against Gholgoth under even the most optimal of circumstances the People and Senate is bent on, and certain in achieving, victory.
Nation RP name

Laneige
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Laneige » Wed May 04, 2011 10:09 am

Of the Quendi wrote:I am moved guys. Actually touched. While I personally doubt I would last long against Gholgoth under even the most optimal of circumstances the People and Senate is bent on, and certain in achieving, victory.

I would, integrate the ULN into the supra-national Quendisphere if I have directive powers..

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Wed May 04, 2011 10:11 am

Laneige wrote:
Of the Quendi wrote:I am moved guys. Actually touched. While I personally doubt I would last long against Gholgoth under even the most optimal of circumstances the People and Senate is bent on, and certain in achieving, victory.

I would, integrate the ULN into the supra-national Quendisphere if I have directive powers..

Well, what part of the Council do you command?

Laneige
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Laneige » Wed May 04, 2011 10:37 am

Globexanter wrote:
Laneige wrote:

I'm apart of the seven if you paid close attention.

Laneige
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Laneige » Wed May 04, 2011 10:41 am

Or perhaps, I shall reform the ULN into an SEC successor supra-nation.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Wed May 04, 2011 10:59 am

Laneige wrote:Or perhaps, I shall reform the ULN into an SEC successor supra-nation.

I don't even know what the "seven" means.
Declare a "coup" (get the ULN army [whatever it is called] to refuse to fight), etc... Then change the name, standard...

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Wed May 04, 2011 11:13 am

Laneige wrote:

Well I certainly approve of that. :)

If you can't get people to agree on it I am however open to a more pompous position in regards to the remains of the ULN.

But yeay supra-national Quendisphere. :p
Nation RP name

Tehraan
Minister

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tehraan » Wed May 04, 2011 11:19 am

I think only half of the Counsel members is still in the ULN. Swkoll has suddenly turned inactive while he and I were busy attack NK. I guess the remaining counsel members have the say in the ULN (what remains of it)

Elmstrapha
Envoy

Founded: Feb 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Elmstrapha » Wed May 04, 2011 11:37 am

can I be part of the council?? :)
DEFCON [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
My population is 434,000,000
Wars I have been in:
War against Angry Amazons (Pulled out)
War on Vrijswiek (No fighting going on but no surrender treaty made by Vrijswiek)
The Communist rebellion is Risen Brittania (Still fighting but not activly)
The civil war in New Edom (Fighting activly)
The civil war in Sleegi (Sending soldiers and aid)

I am the puppet master of TheGreatBritishEmpire you can find it here http://conservative.nationstates.net/na ... tishempire

Swkoll
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Swkoll » Wed May 04, 2011 11:40 am

Tehraan wrote:I think only half of the Counsel members is still in the ULN. Swkoll has suddenly turned inactive while he and I were busy attack NK. I guess the remaining counsel members have the say in the ULN (what remains of it)

*coughs* still here. Been busy in RL.
I do not approve of anyone becoming a council member until after the conflict has passed.
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Dec 21, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Need an Ignore Cannon?
Embassy NS wiki page
Current Wars: None as of now
Member of: Nothing right now
Defcon: 1 [2] 3 4 5
6*9=42
February 17, 2011: Never Forget.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you remember the old F7.
97% of People of NS won't notice I did my math wrong, if you are the 1% who did, copy and paste this into your sig.

I lost the Game.
Zonolia wrote:You are without doubt the smartest NS player ever...
Montiar wrote:Best f*cking idea for a storefront ever.

Bluth Corporation wrote:You know, I used to be anti-Obama.

Then the anti-Obama folks opened their mouths and I listened to what they had to say.

Now I'm pro-Obama.

Swkoll
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Swkoll » Wed May 04, 2011 11:45 am

Laneige wrote:
Globexanter wrote:

Current Council members:
Swkoll
Finium
Inkarzikan
Maltropia
Sans Frontieres
Tecknoko
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Dec 21, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Need an Ignore Cannon?
Embassy NS wiki page
Current Wars: None as of now
Member of: Nothing right now
Defcon: 1 [2] 3 4 5
6*9=42
February 17, 2011: Never Forget.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you remember the old F7.
97% of People of NS won't notice I did my math wrong, if you are the 1% who did, copy and paste this into your sig.

I lost the Game.
Zonolia wrote:You are without doubt the smartest NS player ever...
Montiar wrote:Best f*cking idea for a storefront ever.

Bluth Corporation wrote:You know, I used to be anti-Obama.

Then the anti-Obama folks opened their mouths and I listened to what they had to say.

Now I'm pro-Obama.

Tehraan
Minister

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tehraan » Wed May 04, 2011 11:45 am

Elmstrapha wrote:can I be part of the council?? :)

A position in the counsel requires and election and in the current situation is is doubtable that such a thing is possible.

Elmstrapha
Envoy

Founded: Feb 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Elmstrapha » Wed May 04, 2011 11:46 am

Tehraan wrote:
Elmstrapha wrote:can I be part of the council?? :)

A position in the counsel requires and election and in the current situation is is doubtable that such a thing is possible.

Okee dokeee :p
DEFCON [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
My population is 434,000,000
Wars I have been in:
War against Angry Amazons (Pulled out)
War on Vrijswiek (No fighting going on but no surrender treaty made by Vrijswiek)
The Communist rebellion is Risen Brittania (Still fighting but not activly)
The civil war in New Edom (Fighting activly)
The civil war in Sleegi (Sending soldiers and aid)

I am the puppet master of TheGreatBritishEmpire you can find it here http://conservative.nationstates.net/na ... tishempire

Tecknoko
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tecknoko » Wed May 04, 2011 11:56 am

Swkoll wrote:
Laneige wrote:

Current Council members:
Swkoll
Finium
Inkarzikan
Maltropia
Sans Frontieres
Tecknoko

Ooh rah.
Last edited by Tecknoko on Fri Mar 05, 1972 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Dh'arconian Kaiserreich of Tecknoko
Mindhar on The Lord of the Rings

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Wed May 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Swkoll wrote:
Tehraan wrote:I think only half of the Counsel members is still in the ULN. Swkoll has suddenly turned inactive while he and I were busy attack NK. I guess the remaining counsel members have the say in the ULN (what remains of it)

*coughs* still here. Been busy in RL.
I do not approve of anyone becoming a council member until after the conflict has passed.

If the People and Senate is to send in its full force in the defense of the United League of Nation we would expect such unyielding support to be appropriately rewarded.
Nation RP name

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents