NATION

PASSWORD

The Great Heldervinian Civil War OOC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Heldervin
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 01, 2023
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:17 am

European Federal Union wrote:
Heldervin wrote:Not if you use high-yield crops. And not if the soil is very fertile. That would speed up the crop growth speed, potentially allowing for second rounds for crops in one season.

Uhm, im pretty sure thats not how biology works, plannting them in good soil increases their growth but not in an extend that allows for two harvests in one season. High yield crops are already standart, so they wont change much when it comes to overal output

Potatoes, corn, soybeans, rice, and cucumbers. A high-yield crop that is non-edible is cotton. But you're right, it wouldn't speed it up.

European Federal Union
Senator

Founded: Sep 25, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:21 am

Heldervin wrote:
Uhm, im pretty sure thats not how biology works, plannting them in good soil increases their growth but not in an extend that allows for two harvests in one season. High yield crops are already standart, so they wont change much when it comes to overal output

Potatoes, corn, soybeans, rice, and cucumbers. A high-yield crop that is non-edible is cotton. But you're right, it wouldn't speed it up.

I eddited the last part, tho I also have a question of how we continue ICly

And from what you say your agraculture is big which is also adressed in the GDP estimate I gave you, but due to your large population a big portion of what you produced is already consumed domestically, meaning that its restricted in the ammount of money you can earn with it on the international market.
IC: United Europe, NS partially cannon policies also partially cannon
OOC: This nation reprisents parts of my irl political views
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Buy my stuff please, I owe Janpia like half of his economy
For off site commuinications Discord: sirvonghost

Heldervin
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:22 am

Heldervin wrote:Potatoes, corn, soybeans, rice, and cucumbers. A high-yield crop that is non-edible is cotton. But you're right, it wouldn't speed it up.

And from what you say your agraculture is big which is also adressed in the GDP estimate I gave you, but due to your large population a big portion of what you produced is already consumed domestically, meaning that its restricted in the ammount of money you can earn with it on the international market.

As I said though, we still have to produce a surplus quickly. Also, fishing would also provide food as well. And Heldervin is abundant in fish. VERY abundant.

European Federal Union
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:25 am

Heldervin wrote:

As I said though, we still have to produce a surplus quickly. Also, fishing would also provide food as well. And Heldervin is abundant in fish. VERY abundant.

Yes I didnt said that all of it is consumed domestically what I said was alot of it which very much limits the ammount of food you have left to export, not that you cant export any.

Tho ICly what now?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Heldervin
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:25 am

Heldervin wrote:As I said though, we still have to produce a surplus quickly. Also, fishing would also provide food as well. And Heldervin is abundant in fish. VERY abundant.

Yes I didnt said that all of it is consumed domestically what I said was alot of it which very much limits the ammount of food you have left to export, not that you cant export any.

Tho ICly what now?

What do you mean by that question?

European Federal Union
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:26 am

Heldervin wrote:What do you mean by that question?

Is there still anything that will happen, like we had the peacetalks and they failed, but what after that?
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Heldervin
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:28 am

Heldervin wrote:What do you mean by that question?

Is there still anything that will happen, like we had the peacetalks and they failed, but what after that?

To be honest... I don't really know. I released my citizens to rebuild and such. A few Morvinian soldiers are visiting Vrebsicourg.

European Federal Union
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:32 am

Heldervin wrote:

To be honest... I don't really know. I released my citizens to rebuild and such. A few Morvinian soldiers are visiting Vrebsicourg.

Is there any way to force the government into a accepting a peace deal and the independence of East Heldervin, without starting a full-blown war?
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Heldervin
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:34 am

Heldervin wrote:To be honest... I don't really know. I released my citizens to rebuild and such. A few Morvinian soldiers are visiting Vrebsicourg.

Is there any way to force the government into a accepting a peace deal and the independence of East Heldervin, without starting a full-blown war?

Not really. You could try and make the resources worthless by cutting trade routes, but such wouldn't have an effect for a long time. Like, at least a decade.

European Federal Union
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:37 am

Heldervin wrote:
European Federal Union wrote:Is there any way to force the government into a accepting a peace deal and the independence of East Heldervin, without starting a full-blown war?

Not really. You could try and make the resources worthless by cutting trade routes, but such wouldn't have an effect for a long time. Like, at least a decade.

After the constant bombing, what kind of military infrastructure is still left in Heldervin?
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Heldervin
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:38 am

Heldervin wrote:Not really. You could try and make the resources worthless by cutting trade routes, but such wouldn't have an effect for a long time. Like, at least a decade.

After the constant bombing, what kind of military infrastructure is still left in Heldervin?

Mostly underground. Now, I question whether you bombed the entire nation or certain places.

European Federal Union
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:39 am

Heldervin wrote:

Mostly underground. Now, I question whether you bombed the entire nation or certain places.

All my efforts have been focused on striking targets across the nation
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Heldervin
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:40 am

Heldervin wrote:Mostly underground. Now, I question whether you bombed the entire nation or certain places.

Well, the barracks and forts would be heavily damaged, with the majority blasted to bits, stone scattered. But did you bomb the factories?

Also, do I have to canonize the consequences into unrelated RP, i.e. the Ansium Global Airport in GE&T? Or does it have to apply to everything?

European Federal Union
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:43 am

Heldervin wrote:

Well, the barracks and forts would be heavily damaged, with the majority blasted to bits, stone scattered. But did you bomb the factories?

Also, do I have to canonize the consequences into unrelated RP, i.e. the Ansium Global Airport in GE&T? Or does it have to apply to everything?

You can continue with the GE&T thread, tho if the airport is used by any military aicraft it would become a target. Tho the same benifit does not apply to the other airports.

Only military related factories and wearhouses have been attacked
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Heldervin
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:20 am

Heldervin wrote:Well, the barracks and forts would be heavily damaged, with the majority blasted to bits, stone scattered. But did you bomb the factories?

You can continue with the GE&T thread, tho if the airport is used by any military aicraft it would become a target. Tho the same benifit does not apply to the other airports.

How would you know whether a factory would be military-related or not.

European Federal Union
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:23 am

Heldervin wrote:

How would you know whether a factory would be military-related or not.

Partially guessing and partially observing. Military factories ussaly have extremely high security standarts around them, while they are also generally somewhat larger and spread across an wider area compared to normal ones. They could also be confused for chemical plants, but in this case they would just assume it is one and bomb it
(\__/)
(='.'=)

New Heldervinia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2024
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Heldervinia » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:25 am

Heldervin wrote:How would you know whether a factory would be military-related or not.

Partially guessing and partially observing. Military factories ussaly have extremely high security standarts around them, while they are also generally somewhat larger and spread across an wider area compared to normal ones. They could also be confused for chemical plants, but in this case they would just assume it is one and bomb it

But that's the thing. Most factories, in fact, are large in Heldervin. And security isn't as high as RL, because there's already a significant amount of equipment.

European Federal Union
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:28 am

New Heldervinia wrote:But that's the thing. Most factories, in fact, are large in Heldervin. And security isn't as high as RL, because there's already a significant amount of equipment.

If theres no high security put in what would be stopping people from just assaulting it and stealing explosive material and equipmet inside? Or what would stop agents from scouting them out and reporting them?
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Founded: Feb 05, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:42 am

Hm.I wonder, what I should do.
Embassy Program.March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")this is mr bunny:3
“The time has come Execute Order 66.”-Sheev Palpatine.
Tactical NUKE INCOMING-Modern Warfare 2 2009.
Proud member of the ASP,CSL,KTO,interCOM,TDC,IMPERIAL PACT! TCFEF DC IL and ANTISOC
Proud observer of the ISD
NS stats are not cannon.
─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻This is mr gun:3
“Hah! You thought I wouldn’t be back, to take your knee caps? You thought wrong! Time to take those caps.” -charges up knee caps stealer.-
I identify as a hydrogen bomb.
Pronouns blow/up

Greater Morvonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 19, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Greater Morvonia » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:48 am

Assassins BrotherHoodd wrote:Hm.I wonder, what I should do.

Same tbh
I really wanna do something with the FCS Gogmagog but I'll wait until Janpia makes a move first.
LORE REWORK IN PROGRESS
NS Stats never existed, you're delusional. My nation doesn't represent my IRL views!
ZGM Group: Congolmerate that owns Morvonia.
Zircorp: Main company of ZGM Group.
Fuzileiros Corporativos: Corporate Marines, the military of Morvonia.
Hy-Brasil: Mid-atlantic continent.
Morvonia: Northern Hy-Brasilian nation with an uninhabitable surface and underground tunnels.
SPATHA: Hyperintelligent AI given control of ZGM Group. Makes questionable decisions.
Everyone's favourite trainsgender!

Trans, Autistic, Anarchist, No.1 Guntank hater, No.1 train enjoyer
(Fav loco is the GWR 57XX)
she/it
Trans rights are human rights.
||||||||||||||||||||

Greater Morvonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 19, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Greater Morvonia » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 pm

Greater Morvonia wrote:
Assassins BrotherHoodd wrote:Hm.I wonder, what I should do.

Same tbh
I really wanna do something with the FCS Gogmagog but I'll wait until Janpia makes a move first.

Wait actually I have an idea!
LORE REWORK IN PROGRESS
NS Stats never existed, you're delusional. My nation doesn't represent my IRL views!
ZGM Group: Congolmerate that owns Morvonia.
Zircorp: Main company of ZGM Group.
Fuzileiros Corporativos: Corporate Marines, the military of Morvonia.
Hy-Brasil: Mid-atlantic continent.
Morvonia: Northern Hy-Brasilian nation with an uninhabitable surface and underground tunnels.
SPATHA: Hyperintelligent AI given control of ZGM Group. Makes questionable decisions.
Everyone's favourite trainsgender!

Trans, Autistic, Anarchist, No.1 Guntank hater, No.1 train enjoyer
(Fav loco is the GWR 57XX)
she/it
Trans rights are human rights.
||||||||||||||||||||

European Federal Union
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:20 pm

Anyways, I think I will escalate the bombing campaign onto all sectors of Heldervins economy and the civilian facilities
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Heldervin
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:13 pm

New Heldervinia wrote:But that's the thing. Most factories, in fact, are large in Heldervin. And security isn't as high as RL, because there's already a significant amount of equipment.

If theres no high security put in what would be stopping people from just assaulting it and stealing explosive material and equipmet inside? Or what would stop agents from scouting them out and reporting them?

Security is on the outside, the border. Also, you can't just go in and steal stuff. For one thing, you'd have to hide it from friends and family. Plus, you'd get executed for stealing such materials.

Besides that, military-related factories are state-run and, due to this, their locations are undisclosed. You don't know that it's for military purposes until you go inside, at which point a worker would likely brawl with you for breaking in.

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Founded: Feb 05, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:17 pm

Eh.I’ll just build, more military outposts and such.Probably a fortress to, to increase protection.
Embassy Program.March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")this is mr bunny:3
“The time has come Execute Order 66.”-Sheev Palpatine.
Tactical NUKE INCOMING-Modern Warfare 2 2009.
Proud member of the ASP,CSL,KTO,interCOM,TDC,IMPERIAL PACT! TCFEF DC IL and ANTISOC
Proud observer of the ISD
NS stats are not cannon.
─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻This is mr gun:3
“Hah! You thought I wouldn’t be back, to take your knee caps? You thought wrong! Time to take those caps.” -charges up knee caps stealer.-
I identify as a hydrogen bomb.
Pronouns blow/up

Tiami
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tiami » Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:18 pm

Heldervin wrote:

Security is on the outside, the border. Also, you can't just go in and steal stuff. For one thing, you'd have to hide it from friends and family. Plus, you'd get executed for stealing such materials.

Besides that, military-related factories are state-run and, due to this, their locations are undisclosed. You don't know that it's for military purposes until you go inside, at which point a worker would likely brawl with you for breaking in.

Reconnaissance and information gathering missions can help discern a military factory over a civilian factory. To be informed is the greatest strength a nation can have during war time. Or an opposing nation opts for total war tactics in the form of saturation bombing attacks. It's something I would do to a far smaller target whom I'd want to conserve troops against. Short of nuclear attacks, just straight leveling the nation. No industry and a shattered nation ripe for takeover.
Founder of TETism and on/off 18-year NS vet. Call me Chris.
|| All things II RP-related || Discord: nstiami || FN&I General Help ||
|| IIWiki || ANI News || Military Worldbuilding || RPing Questions? Ask Here! ||
|| Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3 || The Best Quote ||

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents