NATION

PASSWORD

Alright, how did N-Day 15 go for you?

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.

How well did N-Day go for you?

Pretty Good
60
59%
Alright
20
20%
Okay
12
12%
Not that great...
3
3%
Horribly
7
7%
 
Total votes : 102

User avatar
Coregia
Envoy
 
Posts: 256
Founded: Dec 27, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Alright, how did N-Day 15 go for you?

Postby Coregia » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:48 pm

I get there's still 15 minutes, but I think we're close enough I can go ahead and ask you "How did this N-Day go for you?" as I usually do towards the end of these things
I myself didn't even know if I was going to be able to participate, but I managed to get some time and ended up playing Defense under Canopy. Though probably not my best N-Day I was able to help out against HotA and SPEAR with the large onslaught of nukes, with only the shields finally failing a few hours ago to a swarm of HotA puppets, and even then the radiation is still quite low. Overall, I'd say I did alright this year. Not my best year, but overall still a fairly enjoyable experience.
A Nation Composed of the Sky Cities of Venus, the so called Evil Twin of Terra, and yet, her beauty is stunning to all those that see her above the clouds and from Cupid, given by Terra, taught by Mars, and formed into The Moon of Venus, upon which sits the Capital and what was once known as the entire nation back when it was on Terra.
Coregia is a loosely made "Utopian Technocracy" and is not meant to be realistic, nor represent my views.
F7 > NSG. I'd like to actually enjoy my time here, not endlessly argue with people, thanks. | Coregia Wiki
✟ Soli Deo Gloria! ✟


After much investigation, we have determined that the World Census is actually a money laundering scheme and have been banned from operating here.

User avatar
Zantalio
Senator
 
Posts: 3757
Founded: Dec 08, 2023
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Zantalio » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:50 pm

It was insane, especially on the Micronian front. Timoria's front was also somewhat fun.
Quo vadis, America?
This is Iochi Mari with a cigarette (and a broken halo). Oddly fitting for N-Day, it seems. Listening to Плейлист для тех, кто хочет расслабиться! (A playlist for those who wish to relax!)
I have enough drugs in my bloodstream to kill an elephant and two giraffes, and it is by the sheer will of God that I am alive.
Marenmia-Ocasia wrote:“You disagree with me on one issue, clearly you don’t deserve human dignity and should be treated as a devil!”
Da Yin in UMNS wrote:You deserve a rollcake stuffed into your mouth as punishment XD

User avatar
Welves
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 440
Founded: Aug 20, 2026
Father Knows Best State

Postby Welves » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:50 pm

I had to go on a little trip and couldn't bring my laptop, so I missed out. By the time I got back half of my puppets were dead and I decided to play chess instead of participating in the rest of N-day.
Last edited by Google on Tue Feb 31st, 1909 4:61 am, edited 7 times in total.
Princitum
vod Welves
NS stats are not canon, as they were drowned in the Strategic Chocolate Reserve
Stole the "last edited by" idea from someone else
Proud resident of The Western Isles
I was wrong, British Welves is real...thankfully Soviet Welves isn't
◉This user is a member of the◉
◉Orb Party◉

Change your mindeset!
I can't do it --> Attack the D point!
Part of the EST Gang

User avatar
The Sernetian Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6133
Founded: Jul 04, 2024
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Sernetian Empire » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:51 pm

satisfactory outcome

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=588659

Sernet Salvation Pact is currently 50th
Polish-algerian muslim madman who lives in SE london, Arsenal supporter, I also am passionate about trains, I play nationstates and stepford county railway (roblox) and some stuff on switch. Location (where I live): London, UK
Sexuality: straight
Sernet is a large nation famous for its extensive rail network and our skyscrapers and tower blocks. Capital city: Sernetesen. Sernet is a space-capable state and maintains a network of terriories, but we're not your traditional earth-based empire (we are very benevolent). The nation is rich in history and culture and is extremely patriotic.
Mostly modern tech, except in some fields where we'd be PMT


#thepowerofsernet
The Sernetian Empire

Rest in peace OG Sernet - Sernet is back
NS stats were gunned down by anti-aircraft guns
News can't fit

User avatar
The Second Coming of Ireleand
Envoy
 
Posts: 246
Founded: May 13, 2025
Inoffensive Centrist Autocracy

Postby The Second Coming of Ireleand » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:52 pm

Coregia wrote:I get there's still 15 minutes, but I think we're close enough I can go ahead and ask you "How did this N-Day go for you?" as I usually do towards the end of these things
I myself didn't even know if I was going to be able to participate, but I managed to get some time and ended up playing Defense under Canopy. Though probably not my best N-Day I was able to help out against HotA and SPEAR with the large onslaught of nukes, with only the shields finally failing a few hours ago to a swarm of HotA puppets, and even then the radiation is still quite low. Overall, I'd say I did alright this year. Not my best year, but overall still a fairly enjoyable experience.


We are still in the middle of an absolutely colossal barrage. I started off with 5 nations. This is the last one left.
You all were right. I'm back. I just couldn't stay around away.
The alt/successor of the late, great Ireleand. Vague political stuff:
Though I am mostly retired from NSG outside of TET; I feel I should make some political stances of mine known.
Self described Social Democrat/ progressive. political compass
I support the DSA, though not because I agree fully with their long term goals.

User avatar
Potato Gun
Diplomat
 
Posts: 942
Founded: Dec 19, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Potato Gun » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:53 pm

Good I never got hit and a puppet of mine was the first to hit Neu Arbuckle!
The WA delegate for Endless Highway, and aerospace enthusiast.
The stars on my flag are the symbol of Infinitism the dominant religion in Potato Gun.
Fuck it the entire Nation States multiverse is canon now.
NS stats ARE canon because I am not a coward.
(excluding population which is canonically 160 million)
Potato Gun wrote:Power, fame, and fortune feed you ego, charity, humility, and compassion feed your soul. I implore you to starve the ego and feed the soul, you will be all the greater for it.
Zooble wrote:Holy Shit
Christian Socialist
I HAVE AUTISM
Despite the colors of my flag I am a cishet man, not nonbinary.
I am a college student slowly working his way towards a PhD

◉This user is the founder of the◉
◉Orb Party◉

User avatar
Sanana
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1384
Founded: Apr 27, 2022
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Sanana » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:54 pm

It was pretty good.
I’m just some guy who’s on TET and occasionally other things.
Anti-AI
Longest reigning WA Delegate of Antisipation Refounded.
It’s Lake Ontario and the Gulf of Mexico. I don’t care what Trump says.

User avatar
Nuvo
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Apr 24, 2026
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nuvo » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:55 pm

Terribly, i got destroyed :(

User avatar
The X-8 Research Center
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 127
Founded: Apr 08, 2025
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The X-8 Research Center » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:55 pm

I wrecked havoc over TSP because my nation was called a "dumb anime nation". Got 4,000 strikes on my main nuker though.
The character as my flag is a girl, it is not a femboy. Do NOT disrespect floof like that.
"It's always the old to lead us to the wars, Always the young to fall, Now look at all we've won with the saber and the gun, Tell me, is it worth it all?"
Phil Ochs, "I Ain't Marching Anymore"
You matter, you will always matter. I know it might seem that you don't, I feel the same way, but remember that others will care for you no matter what. I face the same struggles as you.I wish for your safety. And if you ever feel down, remember, that even if I am grieving or dead, I always will care for you.

User avatar
Coregia
Envoy
 
Posts: 256
Founded: Dec 27, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby Coregia » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:56 pm

The Second Coming of Ireleand wrote:
Coregia wrote:I get there's still 15 minutes, but I think we're close enough I can go ahead and ask you "How did this N-Day go for you?" as I usually do towards the end of these things
I myself didn't even know if I was going to be able to participate, but I managed to get some time and ended up playing Defense under Canopy. Though probably not my best N-Day I was able to help out against HotA and SPEAR with the large onslaught of nukes, with only the shields finally failing a few hours ago to a swarm of HotA puppets, and even then the radiation is still quite low. Overall, I'd say I did alright this year. Not my best year, but overall still a fairly enjoyable experience.


We are still in the middle of an absolutely colossal barrage. I started off with 5 nations. This is the last one left.

I mean, the ranks are already set up pretty much, I doubt they're gonna change much. Pretty bad day for y'all in ANAL though, same for those in CORAL.
The Sernetian Empire wrote:satisfactory outcome

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=588659

Sernet Salvation Pact is currently 50th

Very nice.
The X-8 Research Center wrote:I wrecked havoc over TSP because my nation was called a "dumb anime nation". Got 4,000 strikes on my main nuker though.

Some folks just don't like anime nations... to bad, so sad. Good chunk of strikes there though!
Last edited by Coregia on Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Nation Composed of the Sky Cities of Venus, the so called Evil Twin of Terra, and yet, her beauty is stunning to all those that see her above the clouds and from Cupid, given by Terra, taught by Mars, and formed into The Moon of Venus, upon which sits the Capital and what was once known as the entire nation back when it was on Terra.
Coregia is a loosely made "Utopian Technocracy" and is not meant to be realistic, nor represent my views.
F7 > NSG. I'd like to actually enjoy my time here, not endlessly argue with people, thanks. | Coregia Wiki
✟ Soli Deo Gloria! ✟


After much investigation, we have determined that the World Census is actually a money laundering scheme and have been banned from operating here.

User avatar
Moneybagmen
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 6
Founded: Oct 11, 2025
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Moneybagmen » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:59 pm

It was Fun! :D

User avatar
Helcretia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 49
Founded: Nov 29, 2025
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Helcretia » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:59 pm

I did, pretty good, got kicked out of subspace rebels, but joined my region's faction, and i had a blast, playing with my friends, and it went well, i even destroyed most of a fascist region. In the last few hours, i got destoyed along with my faction. Honestly, this N Day, went better, then the last one!
Long Live le Helcretia!
also im too lazy to make any factbooks, so all ns stats are canon. for my nation at least.

Autocracy is not canon for me.

User avatar
Natkr
Minister
 
Posts: 2889
Founded: Sep 01, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Natkr » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:59 pm

I enjoyed it this time. On record, this was personally our best N-Day. Most of us were dead by Sunday morning, as we got ejected for point safety, but at least, we surpassed our original goal of 2,000 points. If I didn't go to sleep, I probably would have survived.

Appreciate the following nations in particular: The Banana Moon, Ferrocarriles Argentinos, Zantalio
Last edited by Natkr on Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shoot

User avatar
The Sernetian Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6133
Founded: Jul 04, 2024
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Sernetian Empire » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:00 pm

Arms Control Treaty Now In Effect
No Targeting / No Launching
Learn To Love Again

ggs guys
nukes in the air can still land though lol
Last edited by The Sernetian Empire on Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Polish-algerian muslim madman who lives in SE london, Arsenal supporter, I also am passionate about trains, I play nationstates and stepford county railway (roblox) and some stuff on switch. Location (where I live): London, UK
Sexuality: straight
Sernet is a large nation famous for its extensive rail network and our skyscrapers and tower blocks. Capital city: Sernetesen. Sernet is a space-capable state and maintains a network of terriories, but we're not your traditional earth-based empire (we are very benevolent). The nation is rich in history and culture and is extremely patriotic.
Mostly modern tech, except in some fields where we'd be PMT


#thepowerofsernet
The Sernetian Empire

Rest in peace OG Sernet - Sernet is back
NS stats were gunned down by anti-aircraft guns
News can't fit

User avatar
Schwessen-Hellfohen
Minister
 
Posts: 2186
Founded: Jan 24, 2024
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Schwessen-Hellfohen » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:02 pm

Very good, though I was to late to destroy the fifth empire. Then I tried mitteleuropa, and failed.

User avatar
Awesome Lesbianland
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Nov 15, 2025
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Awesome Lesbianland » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:02 pm

SPEAR VICTORY!!!! LESGO!!
The United Sapphic Republics of
Awesome Lesbianland

OKAGA
(nation overhaul coming soon)

User avatar
Ethensia
Envoy
 
Posts: 239
Founded: Aug 23, 2022
New York Times Democracy

Postby Ethensia » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:04 pm

It was my first N-day in a while. I got a bit confused at first but eventually I learned how to actually play and I most definitely enjoyed it!
The United Federal Commonwealth of Ethensia
Ethensia, officially the United Federal Commonwealth of Ethensia, is an island country situated in the Northern Vowesi region in Coyphus. It has a population of around 37.4 million people, and consists of 7 self-governing states: Jandura, Abutakia, Buroda, Viola, Maybel, Tunouth, and Northern Ethensia. Carlton Capitol is the country's capital (in the Carlton Capitol District).

|| Singapore born Filipino-Australian || Born on the 25th of August || AUADHD || he/him ||
- ★--_
Sowerval wrote:Most of your posts are mindless slop. I respect the grind.

⬆️ did they really delete that quote? nooooooo!!!!!
it is NOT that deep bro
potato gun
Most NS stats are not canon
Dre Kpahud Fūrãvò Manāka ko Ethensiani
Overview || Map || Flag || National Anthem

User avatar
QSX24
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Jan 04, 2026
Capitalist Paradise

Postby QSX24 » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:04 pm

We lost but got 6th place. Tons of our members were AFK. At the end we got attacked by canopy.

User avatar
Haloginland
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 134
Founded: May 02, 2026
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Haloginland » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:04 pm

I had a fantastic N-Day! I was able to rope my fiancé & brother into running shield-supports for me while I orchestrated my puppet army. I had a pretty great slug-out with the Imperial Fleet for a little while, I expended a lot of shields in defense & we came to standstill once I started aiming nukes back lol. It was pretty memorable. I really enjoyed the new mechanics for the event, although I never got the chance to use the cleanup specialist. Always end up as an Economic specialist on my main, regrettably, but still worked out well enough. The shield-wall was an incredibly useful feature that allowed us to survive the night without having to withdraw every single person from the faction first.
⊕
ᛋᚨᚹᛁᛚᚨᚷᚨᛉ
Local Eccentric | Formerly Known As: Umbratellus | Political Compass | 12 Axes
Welcome to the Most Kingly Commonwealth of the Heavens of Háloginland!
All entries are currently WIP: Overview | Parliament | Solar System | Religion | Sagas | Dictionary

User avatar
Kostemetsia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1401
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Kostemetsia » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:05 pm

Despite registering in 2007, N-Day 15 is the first N-Day I've had the first brain space and time to actually be a part of. I was part of CORAL. I'm happy with how we did.
The Commonwealth of Kostemetsia (FT)

User avatar
The Rokelands
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 25
Founded: Jun 21, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Rokelands » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:05 pm

I survived, my faction (Horsemen) got second place. We had an pact with SPEAR though, so I guess a win-win.

I did encounter a lot of errors along the way. Sometimes it said I struck a target one, but on my control page it said I hit way more. Also when I went to bad last night, my radiation was at 68%, this morning it was at 0 again. Odd.

User avatar
Coregia
Envoy
 
Posts: 256
Founded: Dec 27, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby Coregia » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:06 pm

Glad to see most of y'all had a pretty good one! Just managed to sneak in a bit of final nukes at the last minute of the event and actually hit someone who (was) in Subspace so I can actually say I got some strikes this time around, unlike last time, so WOOO!
A Nation Composed of the Sky Cities of Venus, the so called Evil Twin of Terra, and yet, her beauty is stunning to all those that see her above the clouds and from Cupid, given by Terra, taught by Mars, and formed into The Moon of Venus, upon which sits the Capital and what was once known as the entire nation back when it was on Terra.
Coregia is a loosely made "Utopian Technocracy" and is not meant to be realistic, nor represent my views.
F7 > NSG. I'd like to actually enjoy my time here, not endlessly argue with people, thanks. | Coregia Wiki
✟ Soli Deo Gloria! ✟


After much investigation, we have determined that the World Census is actually a money laundering scheme and have been banned from operating here.

User avatar
Blobular
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Jul 05, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Blobular » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:06 pm

Survived with 63% radiation, which isn't too bad considering I was hit a few times and the faction that I was in (Starlight Brigade) came under a massive final attack by SPEAR and the Horsemen. Some cheeky bugger tried to aim 700 nukes at me in the last 10 minutes, but didn't have time to launch. I had enough shields saved up to protect myself, anyway.

All in all, pleasantly surprised I survived. Feels like most N-Days now are just literal armies of puppet accounts drowning everyone, including other armies of puppet accounts, in nukes. Rarely do I survive at all.

User avatar
Might Delete Later
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6737
Founded: Apr 05, 2025
Anarchy

Postby Might Delete Later » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:06 pm

Pretty good considering I didn't do Big Daddy Factionslop like SPEAR and ANAL (what are these abbreviations), I got 30th. Windfall randomly decided to try and nuke me but they only took off like 10 points in the end lol

User avatar
Emus Republic Of Australia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 699
Founded: Oct 27, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Emus Republic Of Australia » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:07 pm

Almost all my nations were the good at shields (I can’t remember the name right now, for some reason) specialists so I sat around in HotA shield gang the entire event
funny emu nation
I’m a joke nation that turned into my main lol
ns stats and such not canon ofc

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Vault 41

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads