NATION

PASSWORD

N-Day 4 coverage on NSindex

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:31 pm

Federal Spanish States wrote:
Bloodshade wrote:
I should also mention that E-Team had been attacking the faction 'Nuking is Bad' (an ally of Fuster Cluck) before Fuster Cluck intervened on behalf of NiB.

More specifically, NiB had been sent over 500 nukes for no reason.

It's Fuster Cluck Coalition ;)

It gets confusing but we went with that since we figured NS mods would crack down on CFC.
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:34 pm

The Chuck wrote:

It gets confusing but we went with that since we figured NS mods would crack down on CFC.

Oh, you're in Fuster Cluck?
We are allies then :p

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:34 pm

The Chuck wrote:

That sounds like a fair assumption :p

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:36 pm

Samudera Darussalam wrote:
The Chuck wrote:

Oh, you're in Fuster Cluck?

I was the leader of it :P

I was and still am extremely surprised by how well our rag tag group of users managed :) It's been a definite blast.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
-Slava-
Ukraini

Minoa
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Minoa » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:37 pm

I think we are up to date: https://nsindex.net/wiki/4th_Nuclear_Apocalypse

We also have a data dump from the API.

I am happy to move the discussion in Gameplay should the need arise.
Last edited by Minoa on Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mme A. d'Oiseau, B.A. (State of Minoa)

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:15 pm

The Chuck wrote:
Samudera Darussalam wrote:Oh, you're in Fuster Cluck?

I was and still am extremely surprised by how well our rag tag group of users managed :) It's been a definite blast.

Definitely so. It seems that - even with rogues - our groups managed to largely avoid attacking each other? Many of our attacks come from Uppercuts, Horsemen, and Canopy's rogues :p

Praeceps
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Praeceps » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:34 pm

Samudera Darussalam wrote:
The Chuck wrote:

Definitely so. It seems that - even with rogues - our groups managed to largely avoid attacking each other? Many of our attacks come from Uppercuts, Horsemen, and Canopy's rogues :p

Many of the so-called "rogues" in UPPERCUTS, Horsemen, and Canopy that were targeting each other while we all had a NAP with each other were from players who had their factions already get obliterated and were most likely looking for revenge by going into factions were they wouldn't be targeted.
Apparently simultaneously a Ravenclaw puppet, a NPO plant, and a Warden spy. I had no idea I was that good. Depending on who you ask, my aliases include Krulltopia.

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs for The North Pacific, Former Guildmaster of The North Pacific Cards Guild

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:35 pm

Minoa wrote:I think we are up to date: https://nsindex.net/wiki/4th_Nuclear_Apocalypse

Anyway, Minoa, there is another thing being recorded in our Discord that's related to rogue nations in Canopy, so should I add other things?
According to Eraman, one of IRMA's leader who forwarded the telegram from someone in Canopy, some rogue nations were present in some major factions to break off alliances and NPAs between them as a form of protest.

Praeceps wrote:
Samudera Darussalam wrote:Definitely so. It seems that - even with rogues - our groups managed to largely avoid attacking each other? Many of our attacks come from Uppercuts, Horsemen, and Canopy's rogues :p

Many of the so-called "rogues" in UPPERCUTS, Horsemen, and Canopy that were targeting each other while we all had a NAP with each other were from players who had their factions already get obliterated and were most likely looking for revenge by going into factions were they wouldn't be targeted.

Noted.
Last edited by Samudera Darussalam on Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:41 pm

Praeceps wrote:
Samudera Darussalam wrote:Definitely so. It seems that - even with rogues - our groups managed to largely avoid attacking each other? Many of our attacks come from Uppercuts, Horsemen, and Canopy's rogues :p

That is precisely it. We cannot retaliate anyone from UPPERCUTS or HoTA (Horsemen of the Apocalypse) because of their sheer strength and numbers. They can hit us but we can’t hit back. Fortunately, we have a crap ton of shields on our aid, and maybe minus a few potshots that were shot down, we only get 2 units of rad (that was on me, sorry Chuck!)

I missed the chance to obliterate someone in UPPERCUTS.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:45 pm

Valentine Z wrote:
Praeceps wrote:Many of the so-called "rogues" in UPPERCUTS, Horsemen, and Canopy that were targeting each other while we all had a NAP with each other were from players who had their factions already get obliterated and were most likely looking for revenge by going into factions were they wouldn't be targeted.

That is precisely it. We cannot retaliate anyone from UPPERCUTS or HoTA (Horsemen of the Apocalypse) because of their sheer strength and numbers. They can hit us but we can’t hit back. Fortunately, we have a crap ton of shields on our aid, and maybe minus a few potshots that were shot down, we only get 2 units of rad (that was on me, sorry Chuck!)

I missed the chance to obliterate someone in UPPERCUTS.

Same here, to the missed chance. I was asleep when Uppercuts just gone :p
Even when it landed in the Most Irradiated Spot, a member of UPPERCUTS still managed to send 100+ nukes to us that mostly I managed to destroy until I ran out of shields.

Cerdenia
Secretary

Founded: Dec 29, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cerdenia » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:59 pm

Isn't the fact our own All Nations Against Liberals made the greatest comeback of all time and got to 9th under Ousted Regions Against Liberals going to get mentioned? No!? This site is ran by LIBERALS!!!!!!!
Leader of All Nations Against Liberals during N-Day 4 (9th Place), 5 (15th Place) and 6 (2nd Place)
High Command of Anime Nations Against Liberals during N-Day 7 (2nd Place) and 8
Leader of Christian Union of Men during N-Day 9 (14 factions in top 50)
Formerly:

Legislature:
Senator
Senate Chairman
Senate Shadow Chairman
Member of Parliament
Deputy Speaker
Shadow Speaker

Judiciary:
Chief Justice of the High Court
Associate Justice of the High Court

Executive:
Minister of Legal Affairs
Deputy Prime Minister
Deputy Legal Affairs Minister

Electoral Commission:
Assistant Electoral Commissioner
Deputy Electoral Commissioner

The Stalker
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:13 pm

Minoa wrote:I think we are up to date: https://nsindex.net/wiki/4th_Nuclear_Apocalypse

Pretty good! Maybe i'm Biased, but I think you should consider adding more info on the Horsemen.

Like you mention the member regions over several factions, but don't mention Horsemen are from Hell, and the various other regions listed in our dispatch. Or that we came in 2nd last year. Probably could some info from our dispatch; https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=876290

Just a thought.
The Mad King of Hell
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
Hell's Bells: Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.
And I heard as it were the noise of thunder, One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw, and behold...

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:50 pm

The Stalker wrote:

Pretty good! Maybe i'm Biased, but I think you should consider adding more info on the Horsemen.

Like you mention the member regions over several factions, but don't mention Horsemen are from Hell, and the various other regions listed in our dispatch. Or that we came in 2nd last year. Probably could some info from our dispatch; https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=876290

Just a thought.

Actually, question, did you all consider TGW & Lily to be member regions this year, or more of individual mercs?
Cerdenia wrote:Isn't the fact our own All Nations Against Liberals made the greatest comeback of all time and got to 9th under Ousted Regions Against Liberals going to get mentioned? No!? This site is ran by LIBERALS!!!!!!!

Creating a new faction that manages to get on the top 10 because nearly every faction is largely obliterated wouldn't seem to be notable.

Just the slight note that Sonindia was essentially a member region of Canopy :)

In regards to comments by others on the rogues, I can explain a bit more about this year's unusual rogues/direct you to at least one of their primary sources if you want.

Pacomia
Senator

Founded: May 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacomia » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:05 pm

Hey, I see Renegalle-

My faction of two were the ones that destroyed Renegalle, immediately before we were nuked into obliviom
This nation is based on (a slightly more extreme version of) my IRL opinions, and I answer issues accordingly.
Current accidental policies: No Sex
Results of political various tests I took meme awesome
Progressive capitalism gang

GLORY TO CASCADIA, NUCLEAR ENERGY IS A GOOD THING!
This user is a male.

Cerdenia
Secretary

Founded: Dec 29, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cerdenia » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:05 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:Creating a new faction that manages to get on the top 10 because nearly every faction is largely obliterated wouldn't seem to be notable.

Yes I am aware, that was mostly a joke. But either way, All Nations Against Liberals did stay in the top 5 for the 6~ first hours of N-Day, having only 2 Non-Agression Pacts, 0 alliances, no no-life people with hundreds of puppets and being a faction made up of middle to low-sized regions of mostly players unexperienced with N-Day. I have been having a feeling we went unoticed to many, everyone thought we were a joke due to our acronym back when we formed, and yet it appears we did far better then all were expecting, of course until we got nuked by the horsemen due to the massive flaw that is allowing people to hold literally hundreds of puppets in N-Day.
Last edited by Cerdenia on Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leader of All Nations Against Liberals during N-Day 4 (9th Place), 5 (15th Place) and 6 (2nd Place)
High Command of Anime Nations Against Liberals during N-Day 7 (2nd Place) and 8
Leader of Christian Union of Men during N-Day 9 (14 factions in top 50)
Formerly:

Legislature:
Senator
Senate Chairman
Senate Shadow Chairman
Member of Parliament
Deputy Speaker
Shadow Speaker

Judiciary:
Chief Justice of the High Court
Associate Justice of the High Court

Executive:
Minister of Legal Affairs
Deputy Prime Minister
Deputy Legal Affairs Minister

Electoral Commission:
Assistant Electoral Commissioner
Deputy Electoral Commissioner

The Stalker
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:11 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:Actually, question, did you all consider TGW & Lily to be member regions this year, or more of individual mercs?

They were member regions i'd say, really the core of this year's success for sure. I just updated the dispatch to include them, probably add more to the dispatch as it comes to me.
The Mad King of Hell
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
Hell's Bells: Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.
And I heard as it were the noise of thunder, One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw, and behold...

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:18 pm

The Stalker wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:Actually, question, did you all consider TGW & Lily to be member regions this year, or more of individual mercs?

They were member regions i'd say, really the core of this year's success for sure. I just updated the dispatch to include them, probably add more to the dispatch as it comes to me.

nods Makes sense

Bolysus
Attaché

Founded: Apr 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolysus » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:15 pm

Christian Confederation wrote:Y'all have to bring up the batral of upercuts by horsemen of the Apocalypse

We didn't betray UPPERCUTS.You attacked us first, we retaliated.

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:01 am

Bolysus wrote:
Christian Confederation wrote:Y'all have to bring up the batral of upercuts by horsemen of the Apocalypse

We didn't betray UPPERCUTS.You attacked us first, we retaliated.

^ this
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

Harmonic Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Harmonic Empire » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:14 am

Good thing i switch side to HoTA at the rightful time, UPPERCUT is totally annoying
| ♛ | HARMONIKSA RIKKEN | UNTEMAR | ♛ |
Story of Codex Ylvus will be rewritten and new story will be based on the War in Heaven.
Ase's Book - Eros's Book
Please be sure to check Terra Britania's works! | Someone awakaned me from my long stasis. | Up for a challenge? Just contact me.

Marxist Germany
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Marxist Germany » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:16 am

Harmonic Empire wrote:Good thing i switch side to HoTA at the rightful time, UPPERCUT is totally annoying

UPPERCUT was gone in the first 30 mins.
Author of GA#461, GA#470, GA#477, GA#481, GA#486 (co-author), and SC#295

Former delegate of The United Federations; citizen and former Senior Senator of 10000 Islands; 113th Knight of TITO

Minoa
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Minoa » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:10 am

Wow, that was a lot of new information for NSindex. I think I have addressed all posts to this point.
Mme A. d'Oiseau, B.A. (State of Minoa)

Strange World
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 22, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Strange World » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:05 am

I think the "Destruction of the Catholic Alliance" is also pretty worth noting.

It originally started because Praeceps began targeting thousands of nukes at CA, bringing down every single one of their shields, making a huge # of strikes against them, and allowing the Horsemen to clean up the rest:

https://www.nationstates.net/page=facti ... =radiation (scroll to the very bottom)

It's also really interesting because CA had an active non-aggression pact with UPPERCUTS at the time. Apparently this is the greatest case of a rogue user? See viewtopic.php?p=36275465#p36275465

If it weren't for the actions of one user, they likely would've survived.

I also noted of the "Annihilators of the CCD" faction. If it weren't obvious enough, they were founded solely to attack Apollo 13 (i.e. the official faction of the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators). They originally had a bunch of "ABC123" puppets that were used to initiate a pre-emptive strike against Apollo 13/CCD, and they got well over 1100 strikes on them:

https://www.nationstates.net/page=facti ... ew=strikes

Also, due to a rogue nation targeting UPPERCUTS, the founder of the faction (ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW MISTER KRABS) was forced to lock the faction and move out all the ABC123 puppets before UPPERCUTS retaliated. It seemed to work, since "Annihilators of the CCD" managed to preserve over 900 of their score and remain in the top 15:

https://www.nationstates.net/page=factions

This would probably fit under the "Individual nations and regions" section, since all those ABC123 alts were (seemingly) puppets of the ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW MISTER KRABS account, and "Annihilators of the CCD" was solely composed of those puppets (minus the rogue who targeted UPPERCUTS).
Last edited by Strange World on Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tulov
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 29, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tulov » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:16 am

FactionRegion(s)
Augustin AllianceConch Kingdom/Anteria/Cape of Good Hope/Dawn/Lands End/Narnia/Ridgefield

For the 4th Nuclear Apocalypse, the Augustin Alliance faction consisted of: Conch Kingdom (de facto hosts),Anteria, Cape of Good Hope, Dawn, Lands End, Narnia, and Ridgefield.[13]

For the record, this information is somewhat incorrect. The AA is a multi-regional alliance with the same founder for all regions (August) - that is, Conch Kingdom, Cape of Good Hope, Dawn, Lands End, Narnia, and Ridgefield all collectively make it up - and are held as absolute equal. The Augustin Alliance itself is technically the host, and not any of the regions within it.

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:49 am

Strange World wrote:I think the "Destruction of the Catholic Alliance" is also pretty worth noting.

It originally started because Praeceps began targeting thousands of nukes at CA, bringing down every single one of their shields, making a huge # of strikes against them, and allowing the Horsemen to clean up the rest:

https://www.nationstates.net/page=facti ... =radiation (scroll to the very bottom)

It's also really interesting because CA had an active non-aggression pact with UPPERCUTS at the time. Apparently this is the greatest case of a rogue user?

I also noted of the "Annihilators of the CCD" faction. If it weren't obvious enough, they were founded solely to attack Apollo 13 (i.e. the official faction of the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators). They originally had a bunch of "ABC123" puppets that were used to initiate a pre-emptive strike against Apollo 13/CCD, and they got well over 1100 strikes on them:

https://www.nationstates.net/page=facti ... ew=strikes

Also, due to a rogue nation targeting UPPERCUTS, the founder of the faction (ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW MISTER KRABS) was forced to lock the faction and move out all the ABC123 puppets before UPPERCUTS retaliated. It seemed to work, since "Annihilators of the CCD" managed to preserve over 900 of their score and remain in the top 15:

https://www.nationstates.net/page=factions

This would probably fit under the "Individual nations and regions" section, since all those ABC123 alts were (seemingly) puppets of the ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW MISTER KRABS account, and "Annihilators of the CCD" was solely composed of those puppets (minus the rogue who targeted UPPERCUTS).

After these puppets moved out, they moved into the Fuster Cluck Coalition and helped mass produce shields to be able to thwart most small scale attacks.

-Slava-
Ukraini

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Vault 41