NATION

PASSWORD

The Tviathean Royal School (PT, MT & PMT) OPEN OOC

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Brettenwald
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:43 am

Zul-ar wrote:*snip*

Huh. Wouldn't have taken Zul for one of your alts, Tviathe. (Unless you're a co-OP, in which case good for you!)
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:15 am

Zul-ar wrote:-snip-

Loud and clear. I do apologize for the rather lengthy post; I just got done with a whole lot of work for school, and I put the extra time to use. Getting into any original character and writing some proper backstory is honestly a pretty good way to recover from stress in my opinion. My nation is landlocked, and I’ve never seen a yacht sailing down the Meuse. Are we strictly only allowed to get to the isle by ship, or can we take artistic license in our modes of transport? Also: does this island have a name?
Economic Left/Right: 8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.74

AmericanValues results

My personal voting record:
- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR
DOT JET JOTS VEUR ET VOADERLAN

Tviathe
Secretary

Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Tviathe » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:06 pm

Brettenwald wrote:Huh. Wouldn't have taken Zul for one of your alts, Tviathe. (Unless you're a co-OP, in which case good for you!)

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:Loud and clear. I do apologize for the rather lengthy post; I just got done with a whole lot of work for school, and I put the extra time to use. Getting into any original character and writing some proper backstory is honestly a pretty good way to recover from stress in my opinion. My nation is landlocked, and I’ve never seen a yacht sailing down the Meuse. Are we strictly only allowed to get to the isle by ship, or can we take artistic license in our modes of transport? Also: does this island have a name?

A long post doesn't hurt anyone, don't worry about it. If your nation is landlocked, your characters can travel to the Tviathean mainland and take a Tviathean ship to the island from there. I'd prefer you go by boat, but if there's a real reason you want to do otherwise, ask me first. Island has a name, it'll be revealed whenever I come up with it soon.

I'll have a post in the IC thread up today or tomorrow.

PLEASE READ.

When writing your posts, take into consideration the following:

Adrian, Andries, Terrijorr, Marith and Principal Fulbright have already arrived at the castle/school and are at the hall. This group was the first there.

Natasha, A.J., Maria and Sven just arrived at the entrance hall, and are now there with the rest.

Cynthia and a handful of NPC servants are at the docks, waiting for new students to arrive. Alexandria is talking to her.

Heinrich is still on his boat.

Everyone else has yet to arrive.

Keep track of your character's positions and the positions of the other characters, and interact with other people accordingly.

Palmyrion
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:20 pm

Student Application Form
Full Name: Julianna May Rentoria
Physical description: Julianna has an athletic 5-foot build typical of children her age that have a history of active sports engagement, the result of specially-tailored physical training starting from age 4 by a personal martial arts trainer hired by her family. She has a rose-beige skin tone, heterochromia iridum (green left eye and brown right eye), and brown hair.
Personality: Cheerful, inquisitive, analytical...and aggressive only when necessary. The girl also has a penchant for calculated risk-taking, a result of being mentally trained by her parents to be the heir for Rentoria Logistics.
Status: While she is not exactly of aristocratic birth, she is born to a family of company executives - her name and lineage carry the corporate weight of the Rentoria Logistics Corporation, and with it all the prestige and intrigue associated with the corporate giant.
Parent's status: Her father, Antonio Rentoria, is the current CEO of Rentoria Logistics Corporation. Her mother, on the other hand, is the CEO of a smaller logistics company.
GPA: 3.5
Does the student have a history of delinquency?: [Y/N] N
If so, what?:
All items taken:
  • Enough casual and smart casual clothing, with associated underwear, for two weeks' stay.
  • Three (3) sets of exercise clothing, each with: one (1) Dri-fit t-shirt, one (1) Dri-fit running pants
  • Three (3) pairs, women's sneakers.
  • Personal hygiene kit with: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and a loofah sponge.
  • One (1) Moleskine planner.
  • A desktop ring lamp.
  • One (1) Republic of Gamers (ROG) Flow X13 with associated charger, mouse, and external GPU (ROG XG Mobile with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080).
  • Personal writing kit including: one (1) Parker red ballpoint pen, one (1) Parker blue ballpoint pen, one (1) Parker black ballpoint pen, one (1) highlighter.
  • One (1) OnePlus 8T smartphone with associated charger.
  • One (1) pair of Razer-brand headphones, usually for home use.
  • One (1) pair of Razer-brand earphones, usually for on-the-go use.
Special accommodations?:
Will the student bring a servant with them?:[Y/N] Yes - a bodyguard, to be more specific, and a person who has been her personal trainer since 4 years of age.
Nation tech level: [PT/MT/PMT] MT
Please describe your nation's technology: Typical 2021-level MT.
Additional info (optional): She suffered a severe infection of COVID-19 last 2020 and has recovered since then (but still suffers from its aftermath.) As of 22 March 2021, she is COVID-19 negative. She will also be arriving to the island on a 160m-long armed super-yacht, armed solely for self-defence against pirates. The armaments include two (4) MGH.104 machine guns (2 starboard, 2 portside), 2 Phalanx CIWS systems (1 fore, 1 aft), and a single SIMBAD mount at the fore main deck.

SERVANT APPLICATION
Full name: Helene Tatou
Physical description: An athletically-built 5'8" woman, with well-toned musculature. She usually sports shoulder-length hair and has brown eyes and a warm ivory skin tone.
Personality: Tatou's military training (she joined the military at age 20) gave her an expressionless and calculating personality, but she warms up to people she's closely acquainted with. She has a particular soft spot for Julianna Rentoria, for whom Helene Tatou has become a guardian figure more so than a mere physical trainer (a bond formed and strengthened since Julianne was 4).
Do they have a criminal record?:[Y/N] N
If so, for what?: N
All items taken:
  • Enough casual and smart casual clothing, with associated underwear, for two weeks' stay.
  • Three (3) sets of exercise clothing, each with: one (1) Dri-fit t-shirt, one (1) Dri-fit running pants
  • Personal hygiene kit with: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and a loofah sponge.
  • A desktop ring lamp.
  • Personal writing kit including: one (1) Parker red ballpoint pen, one (1) Parker blue ballpoint pen, one (1) Parker black ballpoint pen, one (1) highlighter.
Special accommodations?: She will be armed with a SIG P365 Carry pistol in an open quick draw holster for use as a close protection weapon for Julianne.
Family background: Basically has a strong military background and have good relations with the Rentoria family.
Purpose: To serve as Julianna's bodyguard and guardian. (And given the guardian relationship she has with the child, her confidante.)
Additional info (optional): She will also be arriving to the island on a 160m-long armed super-yacht, armed solely for self-defence against pirates. The armaments include two (4) MGH.104 machine guns (2 starboard, 2 portside), 2 Phalanx CIWS systems (1 fore, 1 aft), and a single SIMBAD mount at the fore main deck.

RULE EXCEPTION APPLICATION
Rule #: VII
Rule text: Students and their servants may not bring weapons of any sort on school grounds.
Exception you would like to be made: Helene be allowed to carry a single SIG P365 Carry pistol in an open quick draw holster.
Reason: Helene serves as Julianna's bodyguard and guardian.
Last edited by Palmyrion on Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
__PALMYRION: INTO THE PALMYRO-VERSE__
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Storefront | Discord Server
A 15.83 civilization, according to this index.

NS stats have been [REDACTED] into a [DATA EXPUNGED].
Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

Tviathe
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Tviathe » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:50 am

Palmyrion wrote:Student Application Form
Physical description: Julianna has an athletic 5-foot build typical of children her age that have a history of active sports engagement, the result of specially-tailored physical training starting from age 4 by a personal martial arts trainer hired by her family. She has a rose-beige skin tone, heterochromia iridum (green left eye and brown right eye), and brown hair.
Personality: Cheerful, inquisitive, analytical...and aggressive only when necessary. The girl also has a penchant for calculated risk-taking, a result of being mentally trained by her parents to be the heir for Rentoria Logistics.
Status: While she is not exactly of aristocratic birth, she is born to a family of company executives - her name and lineage carry the corporate weight of the Rentoria Logistics Corporation, and with it all the prestige and intrigue associated with the corporate giant.
Parent's status: Her father, Antonio Rentoria, is the current CEO of Rentoria Logistics Corporation. Her mother, on the other hand, is the CEO of a smaller logistics company.
If so, what?:
All items taken:
  • A desktop ring lamp.
  • One (1) Republic of Gamers (ROG) Flow X13 with associated charger, mouse, and external GPU (ROG XG Mobile with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080).
Special accommodations?:
Will the student bring a servant with them?:[Y/N] Yes - a bodyguard, to be more specific, and a person who has been her personal trainer since 4 years of age.
Additional info (optional): She suffered a severe infection of COVID-19 last 2020 and has recovered since then (but still suffers from its aftermath.) As of 22 March 2021, she is COVID-19 negative. She will also be arriving to the island on a 160m-long armed super-yacht, armed solely for self-defence against pirates. The armaments include two (4) MGH.104 machine guns (2 starboard, 2 portside), 2 Phalanx CIWS systems (1 fore, 1 aft), and a single SIMBAD mount at the fore main deck.

SERVANT APPLICATION
Physical description: An athletically-built 5'8" woman, with well-toned musculature. She usually sports shoulder-length hair and has brown eyes and a warm ivory skin tone.
Personality: Tatou's military training (she joined the military at age 20) gave her an expressionless and calculating personality, but she warms up to people she's closely acquainted with. She has a particular soft spot for Julianna Rentoria, for whom Helene Tatou has become a guardian figure more so than a mere physical trainer (a bond formed and strengthened since Julianne was 4).
All items taken:
  • A desktop ring lamp.
Special accommodations?: She will be armed with a SIG P365 Carry pistol in an open quick draw holster for use as a close protection weapon for Julianne.
Family background: Basically has a strong military background and have good relations with the Rentoria family.
Purpose: To serve as Julianna's bodyguard and guardian. (And given the guardian relationship she has with the child, her confidante.)
Additional info (optional): She will also be arriving to the island on a 160m-long armed super-yacht, armed solely for self-defence against pirates. The armaments include two (4) MGH.104 machine guns (2 starboard, 2 portside), 2 Phalanx CIWS systems (1 fore, 1 aft), and a single SIMBAD mount at the fore main deck.

Rule text: Students and their servants may not bring weapons of any sort on school grounds.
Exception you would like to be made: Helene be allowed to carry a single SIG P365 Carry pistol in an open quick draw holster.

Unfortunately, rejected. While I'd like to have you on board, there are a couple of problems with your post, which I've highlighted and spoiler'd.

1) Julianna is two years too young to be part of a high school RP. Maybe I should've made this more clear, but high school ages are generally 14-17, with some leeway regarding late birthdays, being left back or skipping grades. You didin't add any additional info indicating that she skipped a grade, so I'm going to have to reject her based on that.

2) No, you can't bring a ship that decked out into Tviathean waters, and certainly not right next to a school which holds the children of Tviathe's most influential individuals. That wouldn't fly.

3) No guns. Partially for IC reasons: school containing the children of the country's most influential individuals, no foreigner's going to be allowed a gun. Especially since you wouldn't have a Tviathean gun permit.
But also for OOC reasons, considering rule 8:
VII. This is a school roleplay. There will be no killing, no excessive violence, etc.

We're asking for excessive violence if we start allowing firearms, and that's not a direction I want to take this RP. No situation will ever escalate to the point of needing a gun. And this exception application isn't only being rejected by the school, but also by me as the OP. I don't want you even attempting to sneak it in.

That being said, if you tweak your application a bit I'd be happy to have you join us.

Palmyrion
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:47 am

Tviathe wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:Student Application Form
If so, what?:
All items taken:
  • A desktop ring lamp.
Special accommodations?:

SERVANT APPLICATION
All items taken:
  • A desktop ring lamp.

Unfortunately, rejected. While I'd like to have you on board, there are a couple of problems with your post, which I've highlighted and spoiler'd.

1) Julianna is two years too young to be part of a high school RP. Maybe I should've made this more clear, but high school ages are generally 14-17, with some leeway regarding late birthdays, being left back or skipping grades. You didin't add any additional info indicating that she skipped a grade, so I'm going to have to reject her based on that.

2) No, you can't bring a ship that decked out into Tviathean waters, and certainly not right next to a school which holds the children of Tviathe's most influential individuals. That wouldn't fly.

3) No guns. Partially for IC reasons: school containing the children of the country's most influential individuals, no foreigner's going to be allowed a gun. Especially since you wouldn't have a Tviathean gun permit.
But also for OOC reasons, considering rule 8:
VII. This is a school roleplay. There will be no killing, no excessive violence, etc.

We're asking for excessive violence if we start allowing firearms, and that's not a direction I want to take this RP. No situation will ever escalate to the point of needing a gun. And this exception application isn't only being rejected by the school, but also by me as the OP. I don't want you even attempting to sneak it in.

That being said, if you tweak your application a bit I'd be happy to have you join us.

I am willing to tweak this immediately, but I'll just post up some clarifications and questions.

1) In the Philippines (and, subsequently, Palmyrion, which is socioculturally based on the Philippines), you finish elementary/primary and start high school by 12 or 13 years of age.

2) Alternatively I could have the yacht be disarmed prior to being brought to Tviathean waters, probably when we have a pit stop at a port of a friendly nation nearby. The yacht will be carrying the CEO of Rentoria Logistics and his wife to bid Julianna goodbye, so understand why it would be normally decked out at all times, especially in pirate-infested waters.

3) Sounds reasonable to me.

4) Tweaks forthcoming, but I would love concern 1 being addressed first before I tweak it.
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality

Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

Tviathe
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Tviathe » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:48 am

Palmyrion wrote:I am willing to tweak this immediately, but I'll just post up some clarifications and questions.

1) In the Philippines (and, subsequently, Palmyrion, which is socioculturally based on the Philippines), you finish elementary/primary and start high school by 12 or 13 years of age.

If that means her level of education would be more-or-less equal to the other freshmen, then I'll allow it.
Palmyrion wrote:2) Alternatively I could have the yacht be disarmed prior to being brought to Tviathean waters, probably when we have a pit stop at a port of a friendly nation nearby. The yacht will be carrying the CEO of Rentoria Logistics and his wife to bid Julianna goodbye, so understand why it would be normally decked out at all times, especially in pirate-infested waters.

3) Sounds reasonable to me.

It'd be great if you could make that change.
Last edited by Tviathe on Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:20 am

Student Application Form
Full Name: Elizabeth R. Magnifico
Physical description: She has brown hair with a non brige nose. White skin.
Personality: She really is the person that no one in Earth Allies have known but belives in peace with other countries
Parent's status: President HRM or just Hayden
GPA:3.41
Does the student have a history of delinquency?: [N]
If so, what?: N/A
All items taken: Her books.
Special accommodations?:N/A
Will the student bring a servant with them?:[N]
Nation tech level: [PMT]
Please describe your nation's technology: We have asteroid bases and a colony on the Moon and Mars
Additional info (optional): N/A
World Health Organization
Part of the ICDN
Earth-1: HRM is head of Starfleet
Earth-NS: NS Forum, HRM is President of Earth Allies

Chads Bizarre Adventure wrote:You always make the best RPs 8)

To boldly..[Insert something here]

Tviathe
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Tviathe » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:17 pm

Earth Allies wrote:Student Application Form
Full Name: Elizabeth R. Magnifico
Physical description: She has brown hair with a non brige nose. White skin.
Personality: She really is the person that no one in Earth Allies have known but belives in peace with other countries
Parent's status: President HRM or just Hayden
GPA:3.41
Does the student have a history of delinquency?: [N]
All items taken: Her books.
Special accommodations?:N/A
Will the student bring a servant with them?:[N]
Nation tech level: [PMT]
Please describe your nation's technology: We have asteroid bases and a colony on the Moon and Mars

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to reject your application. I don't think you're a good fit for this RP. If you have any questions or complaints, TG me.

Palmyrion
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:21 am

Gonna resubmit.

Student Application Form
If so, what?:
All items taken:
  • A desktop ring lamp.
Special accommodations?:
Additional info (optional): She suffered a severe infection of COVID-19 last 2020 and has recovered since then (but still suffers from its aftermath.) As of 22 March 2021, she is COVID-19 negative. She will also be arriving to the island on a 160m-long super-yacht, owned by her family.

SERVANT APPLICATION
Personality: Tatou's military training and experience (she joined the military at age 20, and left at age 30) gave her an expressionless and calculating personality, but she warms up to people she's closely acquainted with. She has a particular soft spot for Julianna Rentoria, for whom Helene Tatou has become a guardian figure more so than a mere physical trainer (a bond formed and strengthened since Julianne was 4).
All items taken:
  • A desktop ring lamp.
Additional info (optional): She will also be arriving to the island on a 160m-long super-yacht, owned by the Rentoria family.

Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:57 am

Student Application Form
Full Name: Alvenia Vayena Yaseva-Xaveberg
Physical description: Very pale skin, but can turn very red if Alvenia is embarrassed. She has grey eyes and dark blonde hair. She is 5'8, quite tall, even for Qhayü standards. Her upper teeth are 4mm to far away from her lower teeth. She has perfect vision.
Personality: Alvenia is very focused on learning, but likes spending time with people who have, indirectly or directly, proven themselves to her. For these people she would do anything in the world. Alvenia is very devout to her religion and believes in the stories about Yasne, like many children her age. She has a passion for designing certain things around her in her own unique way, but often clams to have no creativity whatsoever. For Alvenia the truth is important, even if it breaks her morals. She has a critical mind and decides what she thinks of a person quite early. If she dislikes a person, Alvenia will find small mistakes in their speeches and point them out if she feels like it.
Status: Common Birth | Youth wing Green-Progressive Party | Member of Alaskan Olympic Youth
Parent's status: Common Birth | Mother works as a professor at the University of Aleneva (most prestige University in Alaska) | Father works at Kupreanof Technologies as Programmer
GPA: 3.84
Does the student have a history of delinquency?: N
If so, what?: /
All items taken:
  • Personal Books (Including, but not limited to: Qhayü History, Qhayü fairy tales, Diary, Atlas)
  • School Books
  • Writing kit (Including: Blue, red and black ballpoint pens, 3 pencils, about 10 coloured pencils)
  • Small Yasneist temple for a home
  • Her Laptop
  • Her Tablet (with a pen)
  • Swimming clothes (only included if it's possible to swim on school grounds)
  • 2 pairs of yoga pants, 3 t-shirts, 2 sweaters, 1 formal dress, 2 casual dresses, 1 Blouse, 1 Shirt, 2 jeans
  • 2 pairs of boots, 1 pair of black running shoes, 1 pair of slippers
  • Yoga mat
  • 1 'all-weather-jacket', 1 coat, 3 scarfs
  • Headphones
  • Jewellery
  • A small pillow
Special accommodations?: Not to be disturbed for 10 Minutes each morning and evening. That time is needed to pray to the Yasneist gods.
Will the student bring a servant with them?: Y
Nation tech level: MT, but slightly more progressed
Please describe your nation's technology: 2021 without COVID and with some more technology: There was a virus, the Kfosa Virus (An alternate virus originating in Alaska), but it was kept in Alaska and it didn't spread worldwide. In the end of 2020 it was defeated with some international help. Vactrain technology is used for travel between big cities, space technology is progressing and about a year ago the ELF (Enceladus Life Finder) with solar solar sails technology and help from earth (lasers) was launched.
Additional info (optional): Alvenia is very prone to addiction.

SERVANT APPLICATION
Full name: Amyria Collins
Physical description: Amyria Collins is an athletic white American woman with brown eyes.
Personality: Amyria is a serious woman with a humorous side. She is a Yasneist.
Do they have a criminal record?: Y
If so, for what?: Stealing
All items taken:
  • First aid kit (including substances like Ibuprofen)
  • Her own clothes
  • 2 Blankets
  • Some books
  • Laptop and Phone
Special accommodations?: /
Family background: Amyria's parents were both drug addicts. When Amyria was 16, she left them and started stealing to help herself. Eventually she was caught, but a nice family claimed her as their child and thereby adopted her. Eventually she went to university where she met Alvenia's parents. Amyria was studying medicine at that time. Long after, Alvenia's parents asked Amyria to keep Alvenia from addiction after Alvenia fell into phone addiction twice.
Purpose: Keeping Alvenia from addictions, protecting her in critical cases.
Additional info (optional): /

Rule #: V
Rule text: Students and their servants may not bring any foreign species of plant or animal with them.
Exception you would like to be made: Alvenia would like to bring a tea plant with them.
Reason: It is a Qhayü tradition to always have at least one tea plant in the home. It is supposed to bring luck, wisdom and power. It is not known if the tea plant is foreign to Tviathe.
OOC: Please note that all following factbooks are not fitted for dark mode or mobile!

The Federal Technocracy of
Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes
Homepage | Overview | ASEA

AFC News : |International| The Japano-Taiwanese Confederation's president and the Alaskan chancellor will meet in Saipan to discuss the disputed territory of the Iwo Islands | Britannican-Alaskan dispute over the Indian Ocean Territory purchase |National| New Law preventing political monopolies in the provinces | Remembrance of the Untriti massacre a year ago | Man in banana costume tried to rob bank in Aleneva

Tviathe
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Tviathe » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:40 am

Palmyrion wrote:Gonna resubmit.

Student Application Form
If so, what?:
All items taken:
  • A desktop ring lamp.
Special accommodations?:
Additional info (optional): She suffered a severe infection of COVID-19 last 2020 and has recovered since then (but still suffers from its aftermath.) As of 22 March 2021, she is COVID-19 negative. She will also be arriving to the island on a 160m-long super-yacht, owned by her family.

SERVANT APPLICATION
Personality: Tatou's military training and experience (she joined the military at age 20, and left at age 30) gave her an expressionless and calculating personality, but she warms up to people she's closely acquainted with. She has a particular soft spot for Julianna Rentoria, for whom Helene Tatou has become a guardian figure more so than a mere physical trainer (a bond formed and strengthened since Julianne was 4).
All items taken:
  • A desktop ring lamp.
Special accommodations?:[/bShe will be armed with a SIG P365 Carry pistol in an open quick draw holster for use as a close protection weapon for Julianne.
[b]Family background:
Basically has a strong military background and have good relations with the Rentoria family.
Additional info (optional): She will also be arriving to the island on a 160m-long super-yacht, owned by the Rentoria family.

Please remove the gun from the special accommodations.
Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes wrote:Student Application Form
Full Name: Alvenia Vayena Yaseva-Xaveberg
Physical description: Very pale skin, but can turn very red if Alvenia is embarrassed. She has grey eyes and dark blonde hair. She is 5'8, quite tall, even for Qhayü standards. Her upper teeth are 4mm to far away from her lower teeth. She has perfect vision.
Personality: Alvenia is very focused on learning, but likes spending time with people who have, indirectly or directly, proven themselves to her. For these people she would do anything in the world. Alvenia is very devout to her religion and believes in the stories about Yasne, like many children her age. She has a passion for designing certain things around her in her own unique way, but often clams to have no creativity whatsoever. For Alvenia the truth is important, even if it breaks her morals. She has a critical mind and decides what she thinks of a person quite early. If she dislikes a person, Alvenia will find small mistakes in their speeches and point them out if she feels like it.
Status: Common Birth | Youth wing Green-Progressive Party | Member of Alaskan Olympic Youth
Parent's status: Common Birth | Mother works as a professor at the University of Aleneva (most prestige University in Alaska) | Father works at Kupreanof Technologies as Programmer
GPA: 3.84
Does the student have a history of delinquency?: N
If so, what?: /
All items taken:
  • Personal Books (Including, but not limited to: Qhayü History, Qhayü fairy tales, Diary, Atlas)
  • School Books
  • Writing kit (Including: Blue, red and black ballpoint pens, 3 pencils, about 10 coloured pencils)
  • Small Yasneist temple for a home
  • Her Laptop
  • Her Tablet (with a pen)
  • Swimming clothes (only included if it's possible to swim on school grounds)
  • 2 pairs of yoga pants, 3 t-shirts, 2 sweaters, 1 formal dress, 2 casual dresses, 1 Blouse, 1 Shirt, 2 jeans
  • 2 pairs of boots, 1 pair of black running shoes, 1 pair of slippers
  • Yoga mat
  • 1 'all-weather-jacket', 1 coat, 3 scarfs
  • Headphones
  • Jewellery
  • A small pillow
Special accommodations?: Not to be disturbed for 10 Minutes each morning and evening. That time is needed to pray to the Yasneist gods.
Will the student bring a servant with them?: Y
Nation tech level: MT, but slightly more progressed
Please describe your nation's technology: 2021 without COVID and with some more technology: There was a virus, the Kfosa Virus (An alternate virus originating in Alaska), but it was kept in Alaska and it didn't spread worldwide. In the end of 2020 it was defeated with some international help. Vactrain technology is used for travel between big cities, space technology is progressing and about a year ago the ELF (Enceladus Life Finder) with solar solar sails technology and help from earth (lasers) was launched.
Additional info (optional): Alvenia is very prone to addiction.

SERVANT APPLICATION
Full name: Amyria Collins
Physical description: Amyria Collins is an athletic white American woman with brown eyes.
Personality: Amyria is a serious woman with a humorous side. She is a Yasneist.
Do they have a criminal record?: Y
If so, for what?: Stealing
All items taken:
  • First aid kit (including substances like Ibuprofen)
  • Her own clothes
  • 2 Blankets
  • Some books
  • Laptop and Phone
Special accommodations?: /
Family background: Amyria's parents were both drug addicts. When Amyria was 16, she left them and started stealing to help herself. Eventually she was caught, but a nice family claimed her as their child and thereby adopted her. Eventually she went to university where she met Alvenia's parents. Amyria was studying medicine at that time. Long after, Alvenia's parents asked Amyria to keep Alvenia from addiction after Alvenia fell into phone addiction twice.
Purpose: Keeping Alvenia from addictions, protecting her in critical cases.
Additional info (optional): /

Rule #: V
Rule text: Students and their servants may not bring any foreign species of plant or animal with them.
Exception you would like to be made: Alvenia would like to bring a tea plant with them.
Reason: It is a Qhayü tradition to always have at least one tea plant in the home. It is supposed to bring luck, wisdom and power. It is not known if the tea plant is foreign to Tviathe.

On the condition the plant is kept inside her quarters, kept from reproducing, and Alvenia agree to take full responsibility for any damage to the island's habitat, yes she can bring the plant. Accepted.

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Langenia » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:12 am

Student Application Form
Full Name: Ivan Gonzalez
Physical description: Ivan is 5'8, with light brown skin, black hair, dark brown eyes, and is athletic-looking due to his family having made him military-sponsored junior boot camps.
Personality: Ivan can be called mercurial, quick to laugh and quick to anger. He is very determined, never wanting to rest until a task is finished. He is also inquisitive and a risk-taker due to the teachings of his family.
Status: Although not of royal or noble rank, politically his family is in high positions in the Langenian government and armed forces. He is the son of Minister of National Defense Martin Gonzalez.
Parent's status: His father, Martin Gonzalez, is currently the Minister of National Defense of Langenia, one of highest-ranking government posts due to the importance of the armed forces in Langenian society. In addition, Martin Gonzalez is a member of La Fuerza.
All items taken:
Special accommodations?: That the student be granted time in the evening to pray due to his family's strict Catholic faith-based upbringing of him. Also, please limit his access to sweets.
-Casual clothing including underwear and socks
-Formal clothing including a suit and tie
-Exercise clothing including sweat pants
-4 pairs of shoes, including sneakers and dress shoes.
-A desk lamp
-An iPhone
-A backpack
-Set of items for personal hygiene, including deodorant, shampoo, soap, and a sponge
-Set of items for writing, including two ballpoint pens, pack of highlighters, pack of pencils, and an eraser.
-A pair of headphones
-A pair of earphones

Will the student bring a servant with them?:[Y/N] N
Please describe your nation's technology:
It can be called the same level of technological advancement the world is at today in real life. Langenia, specifically, can be called comparable to the in real life People's Republic of China in terms of technological advancement. The current year is 2021.

If there is anything I need to fix please do not hesitate to let me know.
Last edited by Langenia on Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Palmyrion
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:06 pm

Tviathe wrote:GIGANTIC SNIP

AAAAAAA how can I overlook this

Student Application Form
Physical description: Julianna has an athletic 5-foot build typical of children her age that have a history of active sports engagement, the result of specially-tailored physical training starting from age 7 by a personal trainer hired by her family. She has a rose-beige skin tone, heterochromia iridum (green left eye and brown right eye), and brown hair. (Basis/reference: Andrea Brillantes, an actress from the Philippines.)
GPA: 3.5 In Palmyrion, children usually transition from elementary to high school levels at ages 12-13; Julianna, however, had to stop schooling for two years, to recover from the aftermath of intense bullying and ostracisation in her elementary years.
If so, what?:
All items taken:
  • A desktop ring lamp.
  • One (1) pair of Razer Kraken X headphones, usually for home use.
  • One (1) pair of Razer Hammerhead earphones, usually for on-the-go use.
Special accommodations?:
Will the student bring a servant with them?:[Y/N] Yes - a bodyguard, to be more specific, and a person who has been her personal trainer since 7 years of age.
Additional info (optional): She suffered a severe infection of COVID-19 last 2020 and has recovered since then (but still suffers from its aftermath.) As of 24 March 2021, she is COVID-19 negative.

SERVANT APPLICATION
Full name: SSG Helene Tatou PA (Ret.)
Physical description: An athletically-built 5'8" woman, with well-toned musculature. (Basis/reference: Mara from Call of Duty.)
Personality: Tatou's military training and experience (she joined the military at age 20, and left at age 30) gave her an expressionless and calculating personality, but she warms up to people she's closely acquainted with. She has a particular soft spot for Julianna Rentoria, for whom Helene Tatou has become a guardian figure more so than a mere physical trainer (a bond formed and strengthened since Julianne was 7).
All items taken:
  • A desktop ring lamp.
  • One (1) pair of Razer Kraken X headphones, usually for home use.
  • One (1) pair of Razer Hammerhead earphones, usually for on-the-go use.
Special accommodations?: None. (But she'll get creative with what she can use as a weapon, John Wick style.)
Purpose: To serve as Julianna's bodyguard and guardian.
Additional info (optional):As a physical trainer, her curriculum vitae is as follows:
  • 1986-1992: Elementary education at Ateneo de Legazpi Primary School, from SY 1986-1987 to SY 1991-1992
  • 1992-1998: High school at Ateneo de Legazpi Secondary School, from SY 1992-1992 to SY 1997-1998
  • 1998-2000: Took up B.Sc. Ateneo de Legazpi University from SY 1998-1999 to SY 1999-2000.
  • 2000: Enlistment in the Palmyrian Army as a Private in the 1014th Infantry Regiment.
  • 2010: Retirement from the Palmyrian Army as a Staff Sergeant in the 1014th Infantry Regimental Combat Team.
  • 2010-2012: Continuation of B.Sc. Human Kinetics course in Ateneo de Legazpi University, from SY 2010-2011 to SY 2011-2012
  • 2012: Graduation from Ateneo de Legazpi University with a B.Sc. degree in Human Kinetics, on SY 2011-2012.
  • 2013: Certification as a physical trainer by the Commonwealth Sports and Fitness Council.
  • 2014: Hired by the Rentoria family as physical trainer to the Rentoria family and guardian to then 7-year-old Julianna.

Both will arrive on the island on a 160-metre super yacht, the Zephyr, owned by the Rentoria Family. While the super-yacht is originally armed with 2 x Phalanx CIWS (1 fore, 1 aft) and 4 x MGH.104 12.7x102mm machine guns (2 portside, 2 starboard) for anti-piracy countermeasures, all shipborne heavy weapons have been left behind in a nearby Palmyrion-allied port before making the final voyage to Tviathe. The vessel protection detachment will be equipped as usual.

Remember, hija, ate Helene is not your maid. She is your guardian. I want you to be independent when it comes to household and personal chores. Are we clear, anak?

Yes, papa, but I'm afraid of failing.

Anak, I hope you realise soon the reason why I am encouraging you to take responsibilities and calculated risks, why I am allowing you to fail. This is more than just you being my corporate heir. The best that your ate Helene can do is to merely help you in your endeavours and ensure your safety, but do not expect her to clean up after you.
Last edited by Palmyrion on Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:03 am, edited 16 times in total.

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:06 pm

I promise to post soon, I just can't seem to find the motivation.
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

Laka Strolistandiler
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Laka Strolistandiler » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:51 am

I’d like to apologize for not posting for a long time- I had some IRL problems with work and studying, luckily now I’m done.
||||||||||||||||||||
I am not a Russian but a Cameroonian born in this POS.
An autocratic semi feudal monarchy with elements of aristocracy. Society absurdly hierarchical, cosplaying Edwardian Britain. A British-ish colonial empire incorporating some partially democratic nations who just want some WMD’s
Pronouns up to your choice I can be a girl if I want to so refer to me as she/her.
I reserve the right to /stillme any one-liners if my post is at least two lines long

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:36 am

Laka Strolistandiler wrote:I’d like to apologize for not posting for a long time- I had some IRL problems with work and studying, luckily now I’m done.

No bother! Glad to have you back.
Economic Left/Right: 8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.74

AmericanValues results

My personal voting record:
- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR
DOT JET JOTS VEUR ET VOADERLAN

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:35 am

Student Application Form
Full Name: Lillian Hiramson
Physical description: Above average of height, above average of weight; with short light brown hair, hazel eyes, and pale-ish skin. A picture closest to her appearance would be this one.
Personality: A strange kind of ambivert, mostly quiet in everyday social situations but would speak up if she wanted to. A great listener and a diligent person. If there was a word for her, it would be "Opposites".
Status: Granddaughter of the Head of State, daughter of favored son and mother from influencial family (both currently deceased)
Parent's status: President of the Confederation, Galen Hiramson.
GPA: 3.7
Does the student have a history of delinquency?: No
All items taken: School supplies, clothes, reacreational books, a laptop and all other paraphernalia needed for operating said laptop.
Special accommodations?: None
Will the student bring a servant with them? No
Nation tech level: MT
Please describe your nation's technology: Modern day technology, little to no differences
Additional info (optional):
- Please do not mention parents, she will likely freeze up at best and panic at worst.
- Currently using Era War canon MT-fied, please refer to factbooks
Last edited by Guuj Xaat Kil on Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former Foreign Minister of the Federation of Allies.
Formerly [REDACTED] and [REDACTED], 8000 combined what the heck.

egg

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:08 pm

Hey guys. Tviathe TGed me a while back, and unfortunately he's going to be away from NS for the foreseeable future. He's got a lot of IRL life stuff happening rn (he didn't go into detail and I wasn't going to push it). To the best of my knowledge, this thread is officially on hiatus for the time being, and I hope that we can get back into it when he comes back. I know it's not what y'all wanted to hear, but these things just happen sometimes. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
BRETTENWALD

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates