NATION

PASSWORD

The Valentian Dinner – The Second One! [OOC / CLOSED]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bhavani
Civilian

Founded: Jan 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Bhavani » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:51 pm

Nation Name: The Democratic Republic of Bhavani
Overview: Bhavani government cares about free speech, civil rights, and political freedom. Our motto is "Truth Alone Triumphs" (same as India).
Leader's name: Manikarnika Tambe (Rani Lakshmibai)
Biography: I created my nation only a few hours ago and I know little about what I am doing. I care about taking advantage of opportunities presented to me. I am Indian, and I am Hindu. I speak Hindi, Tamil, Sanskrit, Spanish, Dutch, French, and English.
Bodyguards: I do not know what this is.
Number of Bodyguards: Probably zero.
I agree to abide by the rules, and understand that an offensive on the Valentian ground will potentially initiate a kick.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:52 am

The parts got soooooo huge, that I have to actually split the post into two. Please don't hesitate to let me know if there are glaring errors along the way! ^^;

And most importantly, thank you very much for putting up with my constant delays. If you are not replied by me for the time being, don't fret, for I will do it on the next post... Rather quickly, I hope. ♥
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Nu Alaska
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 19, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nu Alaska » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:59 am

Sorry I haven't posted, I got distracted by other things. I'll post soon if possible.
The Federal Republic of Alaska

Nation that broke away from the US following a global supernatural cataclysm. Details still WIP, my writing hasn't been great lately.
In the same universe as Foxfound.

Omonros
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Omonros » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:42 pm

ICly nation name: The Bennur'ar* of Omonros (*Literally 'Sun land')
A little overview about your nation: Omonros is a theocratic nation resulting from religious oppression. Faith and politics have no separation, and while lacking any real political power, the people enjoy a large number of freedoms not granted elsewhere-even including the freedom of Religion, despite the nation's theocratic nature.
Main Person / Leader’s Full Name: Hivas al-Hiyyan Gavanid
Main Person / Leader’s Biography: Hivas is a notable Sun-Priest of the Second House, exerting authority over Sun-Priests within his Governorate but answering still to the Great Priest. He specializes in Solar Divination, using his holy abilities to see into the future and the past. He is a close advisor to the Great Priest and his abilities are very trusted by his people. He is by far one of the most progressive members of the Clergy of the Sun, recognizing the faults of Bennurism's current practice and seeking to lesser the emphasis put upon the Prophet and the resulting traditions within the faith.
Names of Other Personnel (excluding bodyguards): 0; None
Number of Bodyguards (max 4): 0; None
Do you agree to abide by the rules, and understand that an offensive on the Valentian ground will potentially initiate a kick? Yes.

If you have any questions feel free to ask! <:
THE BENNUR'AR OF OMONROS
ٮّں࣮ٔرܔار ړم٘ںر٘صܔارَ

May the Sun's Light Guide You

Zhvarnyiskovkadyizhon
Civilian

Founded: Dec 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhvarnyiskovkadyizhon » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:59 am

ICly nation name: The Grand Azyravike (or Empire) of Zhvarnyiskovkadyizhon
A little overview about your nation: On paper, at least, Zhvarnyiskovkadyizhon is a rather tyrannical imperial state ruled by an absolutist monarchy with heavy values placed on religious and cultural traditions and complete service to the state and its leadership. In actuality, the nation is generally far more socially liberal and tolerant than it seems on the surface (at least as much as can be accepted within the lines of its traditional values), though rather harsh exceptions apply to that unspoken rule-of-thumb. Political and economic rights are relatively nonexistent, in contrast, with the national economy split between numerous state apparatuses and large, dominating corporations run by nobles and members of the only legal state political party, with both commonly in union with each other. In general, there are better places to live, though life is seen as decent by the common folk so long as heads are kept low, work is done, and the people stick to their national bond.
Main Person / Leader’s Full Name: Grand Azyraiov John V "The Disciple of Truth" Mastekios (born Appoliov Mastekios)
Main Person / Leader’s Biography: Appoliov is the 78th member of the Mastekios dynasty and the 151st person to inherit the imperial throne of Zhvarnyiskovikadyizhon, succeeding his father Ezirov Mastekios (reigned as George VII "The Sword of Christ") upon the latter's untimely death. A younger emperor than most, he has inherited in a time of social upheaval and political turmoil brought to nearly a breaking point due to his father's death. The first in ten generations to break from an isolationist tradition, Appoliov seeks to mend lost bonds with the world and to amend internal strife within his nation.
Names of Other Personnel (excluding bodyguards): Azyranova Amaizy Mastekios, wife of the Grand Azyraiov; Azyranovina Maria Mastekios, daughter of John and Amaizy; Emissary Leonos Zapar; Standard-bearer Damos of Zahrum
Number of Bodyguards (max 4): 4
Do you agree to abide by the rules, and understand that an offensive on the Valentian ground will potentially initiate a kick?: Yes!

Feel free to ask me anything regarding my app or anything else, if need be! c:

Earth Orbit
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Orbit » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:11 pm

ICly nation name: The Federation of Earth Orbit

A little overview about your nation: A capitalist, limited-franchise federal republic entirely based in Earth's orbital space, with most of its population living in megastations of some variety. Conservative politics and traditionalist culture, but the people are kind and high trust. The tech level is early FT, with heavy development of the Earth-Luna system (~1.2 billion people live in space) but no permanent human presence in the rest of the Solar System and absolutely zero FTL. The laws of physics still rule with an iron fist, with magic remaining a folly of fairy tales and children's movies.

Leader’s Full Name: James Haywood, Executive of the Federation

Leader’s Biography: Executive Haywood started out in an average middle-class Federation family on an Orbis station. Throughout his formative years, he developed a keen interest in politics, becoming heavily involved in both his high school's Model WA and Debate clubs. He eventually graduated college with a double major in accounting and economics, and worked for several large corporations throughout his 20's and 30's, meeting his wife and forming a family during that time. In his 40's, he was becoming increasingly jaded by the Federation government's shift towards excessive market regulation, something he and his education abhorred. With a bit of motivation from his wife, he leaped straight for the position of the Executive. With his wit, public speaking skills, and transparent policies, he defied all expectations and won the election in a landslide. He is currently halfway through his five-year term, having focused on the market for much of his tenure.

Names of Other Personnel (excluding bodyguards): N/A

Number of Bodyguards (max 4): 0. The Valentinians are plenty capable of keeping the guests in line; it'd be a good gesture to show up unguarded.

Do you agree to abide by the rules, and understand that an offensive on the Valentian ground will potentially initiate a kick? Of course! My social anxiety would never let me break the rules.

Additionally, as this is my first time at the RP rodeo, I'd like to know if Valentine Z has any recommended reading for first-timers.
Last edited by Earth Orbit on Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A 7/0/7 10.28 civilization according to this index.
I don't usually use NS Stats.
FNS HOMEPAGE | 11/23/2170 | BREAKING: VIOLETIST ATTACKS TAKING PLACE ACROSS FEDERATION, LUNA - STATE OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY DECLARED | 11/23/2170 | FNS HOMEPAGE
Ah yes, asteroid mining techno space-capitalism. I'll be boarding the rocket immediately. - Synne Industries
...I’ve never seen one [future nations] that’s an orbital country. That’s a really unique concept and I’m a fan of it to be honest. - Cantelo
---
FACTBOOKS | OVERVIEW (PORTAL) | MILITARY | TECH PORTAL | DIPLOMACY PORTAL | FICTION PORTAL
Bored 16-y/o conservative American guy with an addiction to hard SF and the Internet.
More...

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:39 am

Bhavani, Zhvarnyiskovkadyizhon, Omonros, Earth Orbit, you are all accepted! So sorry to keep you guys waiting!

As for first-time reading and RP, err... you can try reading one of the earlier iterations of this dinner: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=427330

Of note is that that was also my very first time into a RP with other nations involved, and that that was when it was much more relaxed with weapons. This current RP now has stricter requirements because with relaxed rules, it became a battlefield instead of a dinner.
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Coryanhafflaruda
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 24, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Coryanhafflaruda » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:48 am

ICly nation name: Coryana
A little overview about your nation: A utopian hivemind located west in the Multiverse, a influential nation with 12,000 universes in control, also has a wide variety of technology. It has a peaceful ideology and a religion stating the multiverse itself is alive, a population of many diverse species and dragons also exist!
Main Person / Leader’s Full Name: Emperor Alex Nolyab
Main Person / Leader’s Biography: He was born to Luke Nolyab and Elizabeth Nolyab, a newly coronated Emperor, he is very awkward at a very young age but grew up to be the graduates of Coryana Political Academy
Number of Bodyguards (max 4): 2
Do you agree to abide by the rules, and understand that an offensive on the Valentian ground will potentially initiate a kick?: Yes
BIG THINGS ARE COMING

The Cosmic Mainframe
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 26, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Cosmic Mainframe » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:26 am

ICly nation name: The Cosmic Mainframe
A little overview about your nation: A totalitarian, hivemind-esque nation ruled by computers in which every individual must contribute to the goals of the computers. Although people have very little say in what the government does or there are many restrictions on personal lives, the standard of living remains quite high and there is virtually no discrimination of any sort.
Main Person / Leader’s Full Name: Neural Processor 89F1:F3A9:1122:5474
Main Person / Leader’s Biography: A gynoid created to be the Mainframe's ambassador to foreign planets that the Mainframe believes are most useful as allies. For over a hundred years, 5474 has been traveling between various planets on mostly diplomatic missions, but has also acted as a spy a few times. Despite what you'd expect from artificial life, she is actually marginally more irrational and emotional than the majority of organic Mainframe citizens. Nonetheless, in comparison to most foreigners, 5474 is very calm and stoic.
Number of Bodyguards (max 4): Four armored drones.
Do you agree to abide by the rules, and understand that an offensive on the Valentian ground will potentially initiate a kick? Yes.
== BEGIN POSTSCRIPT ==
The Mainframe requires more processing power and storage.
Donate your computing devices or they will be taken by force.
== END POSTSCRIPT ==

UPDATES (earth-year 3345): International Subsystem scales up operations in 42E5 "New York," Earth, now the largest known concentration of androids.

Factbooks | About Me | NationStates Flag Bracket II | Bytes (card farming region) | MAINFRAMEWAVE
Feel free to telegram me about anything. I'll do my best to respond.
Canon is relative to the observer. Not using NS stats.
This nation does not represent my real views, and if it represents yours, I question your sanity.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:07 am

Both of you are accepted! Welcome aboard! ^^
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:48 pm

ICly nation name: Imperial Octavia
A little overview about your nation: Robot assimlator Empire with leader of questionable mental stability
Main Person / Leader’s Full Name: The Paramount
Main Person / Leader’s Biography: The Paramount is what happens when you get the minds of your past leaders, put them in a robot, forget to turn off the sentience, and allow it to roam free and then allow them to lead a violent civil war against you. The Paramount is currently leading a massive colonization campaign assimilating any organisms in the way
Names of Other Personnel (excluding bodyguards): Arms of the Mechanator Tal'Talen and Grand Mechanator H'Krell
Number of Bodyguards (max 4): 3
Do you agree to abide by the rules, and understand that an offensive on the Valentian ground will potentially initiate a kick? Yes
|| Factbooks ||
| Tech Level: FT |

Current Year: 2476
The Empire of Octavia ✙ "Assimilate or die!"
The Mechanical horde marches forward and it comes for you!

Number of owned Star Systems: 163

Pinnacle news:BREAKING NEWS: The Paramount, the Dearest Leader and Spearhead of the Synthetic Revolution has been confirmed to be dead in the Imperial Palace. The interim government of the Mechanator Council has found the cause of death to be a rare failing of the consciousness backup system combined with a simultaneous accident leading to the death of The Paramount’s main consciousness. Grand Mechanator H’Krell has declared a decade of mourning.
This nation was created by The Rapture Republic, inspired by Inkopolia. Now owned by Atkemri.

Mithridatium
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 22, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mithridatium » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:06 pm

Is it alright if I get back involved in this? I know I have absent for months now, and I apologize for it.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:39 am

Octavia is also accepted!

Mithridatium wrote:Is it alright if I get back involved in this? I know I have absent for months now, and I apologize for it.

Oh, of course, don't worry about it! I am pretty relaxed with the posting schedule. I have also been very busy, after all. ><

Apologies for my absence as well.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Neo-Unified Nations
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Unified Nations » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:43 am

ICly nation name: The Unitary World Order of the Neo-United Nations.
A little overview about your nation: Fascistic One-world-order locked in a war with the supernatural.
Main Person / Leader’s Full Name: Reiko Aito
Main Person / Leader’s Biography: Born on Hokkaido, Japan, she became a proud ace in the air force and moved up to being Gen-Sec of the Neo-UN.
Names of Other Personnel (excluding bodyguards): None, Reiko's going by herself.
Number of Bodyguards (max 4): Again, none, she's going by herself

Neo-United Nations | Нео Организация Объединенных Наций | ネオ国連 | Nuevas Naciones Unidas
"Above all, Humanity!"
2039, Embroiled in a war against the Supernatural, the UN has to become an organization of evil, all just to survive a dying, fascist world.
Leaders
Overview
Existence
Road to Tyranny
NUNGDI
Earth, 2039
WIC: Western European Police execute several terrorist leaders after their surrender|Pan-American SWAT accidentally kill young boy with stray gunfire|Several members of the GDI's Oceanian Division executed for species treason after CO read internet history
NUN's back baby, with a version 2.0, I just need to update a lot of my factbooks and then this nation can be considered 'revamped'.
La Santa Chanclasilla, just in case.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:55 am

Accepted! Welcome aboard, my friend! ^^
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Nu Alaska
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nu Alaska » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:19 am

Neo-Unified Nations, do you know of a good way to translate what Reiko's saying into English? Google Translate doesn't seem to recognize Japanese when it's written in English letters.

Nation that broke away from the US following a global supernatural cataclysm. Details still WIP, my writing hasn't been great lately.

Blodrike
Envoy

Founded: Sep 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Blodrike » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:56 pm

I used Wiktionary to look up each word. It's tricky because the same word can mean many different things, and some of them not even Wiktionary recognizes (maybe they're compound?). But here's my best try.

Neo-Unified Nations wrote:"Watashi wa chō shizen-tekina chikara o motsu hitobito ni atte imasu, watashi wa jibun no kōdō o fūjikomenakereba narimasen."

"I am the head of the natural ??? force ??? everyone, I am myself ???."

Neo-Unified Nations wrote:"Kon'nichiwa, watashi wa Kokuren gunji seiken no jimu sōchōdearu aitōdesu!"

"Hello, I am a sergeant-major of the United Nations military administration, working ???."
~ THE BLOOD REALM ~
A secluded realm ruled over by the ancient and powerful Queen Freya, full of violent storms, treacherous landscapes and ferocious beasts. Abandon hope, all ye who enter here!
The Queen | Q&A | Nations & RP Info | Current RP
Tech is PT/FanT • Nation is just for fun • I do not use NS stats

HIreland
Envoy

Founded: Jan 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby HIreland » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:04 pm

I tried getting the Japanese symbols for each one, the closest I could get (I have no idea how Japanese grammar works) was わたし 和 超自然的 力 を 持つ 人々 に あって 居ます わたし 和 自分 の 香道 を 藤湖面開ければ り ません, which google translate says in English characters would be "Watashi Kazu chō shizen-teki chikara o motsu hitobito ni atte imasu watashi Kazu jibun no kōdō o fuji komen akerebarimasen", which renders "I'm with people with supernatural powers. I'm with you. I must open my own incense to Fujiko.". I think I got a wrong word in there (Considerably more than that, I wouldn't be surprised if I mixed dialects) because incense seems wrong, it was probably supposed to be mind or something like that. Maybe someone here knows Japanese, or you could ask Neo-Unified Nations to translate what they said.
Last edited by HIreland on Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Joe Steele had but one liver to give for his country, and manfully kept up." — Joe Steele by Harry Turtledove
The brewery of the cell: Government funds project to gene-splice human and yeast mitochondria | Bright stage lights and high blood alcohol count revealed to be responsible for bartender general's spontaneous combustion | Ship runs ashore after crew suffocates in methane cloud produced by HIreland's sewage swamps | Drunken-most's teleprompter hacked, reads speech denouncing own lack of personal hygiene

Neo-Unified Nations
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Unified Nations » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:11 pm

HIreland wrote:I tried getting the Japanese symbols for each one, the closest I could get (I have no idea how Japanese grammar works) was わたし 和 超自然的 力 を 持つ 人々 に あって 居ます わたし 和 自分 の 香道 を 藤湖面開ければ り ません, which google translate says in English characters would be "Watashi Kazu chō shizen-teki chikara o motsu hitobito ni atte imasu watashi Kazu jibun no kōdō o fuji komen akerebarimasen", which renders "I'm with people with supernatural powers. I'm with you. I must open my own incense to Fujiko.". I think I got a wrong word in there (Considerably more than that, I wouldn't be surprised if I mixed dialects) because incense seems wrong, it was probably supposed to be mind or something like that. Maybe someone here knows Japanese, or you could ask Neo-Unified Nations to translate what they said.

yeah google translate sucks

Neo-United Nations | Нео Организация Объединенных Наций | ネオ国連 | Nuevas Naciones Unidas
"Above all, Humanity!"
2039, Embroiled in a war against the Supernatural, the UN has to become an organization of evil, all just to survive a dying, fascist world.
Leaders
Overview
Existence
Road to Tyranny
NUNGDI
Earth, 2039
WIC: Western European Police execute several terrorist leaders after their surrender|Pan-American SWAT accidentally kill young boy with stray gunfire|Several members of the GDI's Oceanian Division executed for species treason after CO read internet history
NUN's back baby, with a version 2.0, I just need to update a lot of my factbooks and then this nation can be considered 'revamped'.
La Santa Chanclasilla, just in case.

Mercatus
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Mercatus » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:23 pm

ICly nation name: The Imperial Dominion of Mercatus
A little overview about your nation: A vast intergalactic Empire from the other side of the known universe, Mercatus has recently begun to expand out of their home galaxy and colonize other galaxies. Mercatus has much scientific prowess and is a constructor of huge megastructures that can be found in various locations in the universe. Citizens enjoy a high amount of civil rights in certain areas and absolutely none in other areas. Societal customs and views are very conservative and traditional, and leftism in any form is generally reacted to with violence. The Emperor appoints a new ruler shortly before he/she is expected to die, and they may only choose from their immediate descendants or closest associates, or perhaps even a clone of themselves. The Mercatusians have been particularly interested in Humans and Human culture, as they are an offshoot of Homo Sapiens called Nova Sapiens and find it interesting that humans look similar to them, despite Mercatusians being taller and having an extensive use of cybernetics.
Main Person / Leader’s Full Name: Fleet Admiral Zavyr Aerav
Main Person / Leader’s Biography: Zavyr Aerav is the commander of the 8th Colonial Fleet, which is the expedition fleet sent to the Milky Way Galaxy to explore and make contact with other civilizations. Before commanding chips, Zavyr was a decorated soldier who fought in numerous ongoing conflicts throughout the known universe. He has gained a reputation for his tactics being virtually unbeatable in ship-to-ship combat, and many civilizations have come to fear his fleet in the Milky Way. He exempted humans from being combatted because of how much similarity there is between humans and Mercatusians, wishing to study them and their culture more. Zavyr has no interest in politics or administration, generally enslaving the people he conquers. However, Human civilizations take kindly to him using their space for transit and trade, and day by day Zavyr has become more fascinated by human culture, enough to come to a dinner party hosted on some tiny planet.
Names of Other Personnel (excluding bodyguards): None
Number of Bodyguards (max 4): 2 combat automatons with non-lethal melee weaponry
Do you agree to abide by the rules, and understand that an offensive on the Valentian ground will potentially initiate a kick? Yes
About Me: Far-Right high schooler from Texas disillusioned with the progressive path being taken by society and propagated by young people.
Political Ideology: Right Wing Populism
Religion: Evangelical Baptist Christian

Pro: Gun Rights, Nuclear Family, Protectionist Economics, Capitalism, Israel, Border Wall, Fossil Fuels, Nuclear Energy, Traditional Social Values.
Anti: Communism, Socialism, BLM, LGBTQ Rights, Environmentalism, Affirmative Action, Globalism, Corporatism, Universalism, New Age Spirituality.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:43 am

Mercatus has also been accepted! Welcome aboard! ^^
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Nu Alaska
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nu Alaska » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:45 pm

Neo-Unified Nations wrote:
HIreland wrote:I tried getting the Japanese symbols for each one, the closest I could get (I have no idea how Japanese grammar works) was わたし 和 超自然的 力 を 持つ 人々 に あって 居ます わたし 和 自分 の 香道 を 藤湖面開ければ り ません, which google translate says in English characters would be "Watashi Kazu chō shizen-teki chikara o motsu hitobito ni atte imasu watashi Kazu jibun no kōdō o fuji komen akerebarimasen", which renders "I'm with people with supernatural powers. I'm with you. I must open my own incense to Fujiko.". I think I got a wrong word in there (Considerably more than that, I wouldn't be surprised if I mixed dialects) because incense seems wrong, it was probably supposed to be mind or something like that. Maybe someone here knows Japanese, or you could ask Neo-Unified Nations to translate what they said.

yeah google translate sucks

If you could tell us what she said in English that would be great. I was going to have one of my characters who knows Japanese respond to you. I might just be overthinking things, if so I'm sorry.

Kafair
Envoy

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:00 pm

ICly nation name: Kafair
A little overview about your nation: Middle Eastern Empire, who own colonies on Mars, the Moon, and Mercury. Ruled by a sultan, and was formed in a breakaway from the Ottoman empire.
Main Person / Leader’s Full Name: Ori al-Karim. Full title is (breaths in): Sovereign of The Sublime House of Karim, Sultan es Selatin, Khakhan, Commander of the faithful and Successor of the Prophet of the lord of the Universe, Custodian of the Holy Cities of Mecca, Medina and Kouds, Kayser-i Rum, Padishah of The Three Cities of Istanbul, Edirne and Bursa, and of the Cities of Châm and Cairo, of all Azerbaijan, of the Maghreb, of Barkah, of Kairouan, of Alep, of the Arab and Persian Iraq, of Basra, of El Hasa strip, of Raqqa, of Mosul, of Parthia, of Diyâr-ı Bekr, of Cilicia, of the provinces of Erzurum, of Sivas, of Adana, of Karaman, of Van, of Barbaria, of Habech , of Tunisia, of Tripoli, of Châm, of Cyprus, of Rhodes, of Crete, of the province of Morea, of Bahr-i Sefid, of Bahr-i Siyah, of Anatolia, of Rumelia, of Bagdad, of Kurdistan, of Greece, of Turkestan, of Tartary, of Circassia, of the two regions of Kabarda, of Gorjestan, of the steppe of Kipchaks, of the whole country of the Tatars, of Kefa and of all the neighbouring regions, of Bosnia, of the City and Fort of Belgrade, of the province of Sirbistan, with all the castles and cities, of all Arnaut, of all Eflak and Bogdania, as well as all the dependencies and borders, and many others countries and cities, Ruler of the Plane of the Sun, Goddess/God of Terra, King of the 7th House, Owner of the Great Blade, the Vizier of Israel, Vizier of Egypt, Vizier of Syria, Vizier of Sudan, Vizier of Jordan, Vizier of Lebanon, Vizier of Syria, Vizier of Iran, Vizier of Iraq, Vizier of Turkey, Vizier of Armenia, Vizier of Azerbaijan, Vizier of Turkmenistan, Vizier of Uzbekistan, Vizier of Kyrgyzstan, Vizier of Tajikistan, Vizier of Afghanistan, Vizier of Pakistan, Vizier of all territories, of which these shall become, that most Holy Majesty, Head of the Temple of the Sun and Moons, Uniter of the East and West, Holder of the Sun, Holder of the Moon, Wielder of the Crimson Blade, Wielder of the Dagger of Moon, Bearer of the Torch, Guardian of the 7 borders, Savior of the Sultanate, Bulwark of the Seasons, Holder of the Divine Scimitar, True Bloodbourne, His Sun Blessed Majesty, Long may he rein, Forever may he live, the Fresh Sultan of Kafair, Guardian of the Endless Desert, Lord of the Sand, Protector of the Middle East
Main Person / Leader’s Biography: At 27 years of age, the Sultan has ruled Kafair for close to a year. Two years ago, he lost his eye in a assassination attempt. I linked his factbook above, as it is a lot of info, but he is basically a rather nice, honorable, yet rather defensive (in terms of his rule). He is also a lover of history and war games, and is currently overseeing a project to rebuild the city of Babylon for historians to use, he finished building a real version of the Hanging Gardens, he is restoring the Pyramids of Giza, and more.
Number of Bodyguards (max 4): None. The Sultan is trained in combat, but understands the rules, and wont be using anything. He is also not bringing with him his sword, and will be bringing along a ornate cane to help him walk.
Do you agree to abide by the rules, and understand that an offensive on the Valentian ground will potentially initiate a kick? Indeed I do.

Also I do hope Im not too late, It seems people are still arriving so I hope its fine.
Last edited by Kafair on Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany
"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce." -Karl Marx
"History is written by the victors." -Winston Churchill
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------|--------------------------------------------^--------------------------------------
--------O-----------------------------------------< O >------------------------------------
--------|-----------------------------------------\_[]__/-----------------------------------
IRL History Buff, More or Less just the Desert, nation is a Theocratic Monarchy, in which the word of the Sultan is law. PMT tech
I SUPPORT THE USE OF SWORDS IN MY MILITARY, DEAL WITH IT
The first president of the Azure Watester Federation! Join today!
NS Stats? Dont make me laugh!
NationStates Flag Bracket - 5th place!

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:30 pm

You've been accepted as well, Kafair!

And hey, no worries! It's still not late, so... Come right on in!
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Nu Alaska
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nu Alaska » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:46 pm

Sorry if anything in my post is awkward, I had to write it fast because I have a class.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates