NATION

PASSWORD

Council of the International Freedom Coalition (IFC ONLY)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Seorabeol Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:55 pm

"We think the current resolution is better than the previous one, which was too tough, but I don't think it can be a big deterrent. We, therefore, abstain from resolution 27a," said Lee Byung-suk.
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Founder & Member of PESTO
NS statistics are not standard. It's for reference.
SBC: brief news
The latest news

Altmelia
Attaché

Founded: Apr 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Altmelia » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:29 am

"Our government decided that the new version is better and we shall vote AYE to resolution 27a." Said the representative Mikael Olsson.
Last edited by Altmelia on Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
NS stats are canon, except for the population, which is 329,748,284

The Colonial Dutch Union
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 12, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Colonial Dutch Union » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:38 am

“Following consideration of this new proposal the Dutch Government will vote aye for such 27a.”

New Roma Republic
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:22 pm

Resolution Number: 27a

Resolution text: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=388836&start=550#p39703610

Vote: 5-0-1

NOTE: This tally includes votes cast on the Discord+the votes of the nations who submitted the resolution as that is assumed to be for
Last edited by New Roma Republic on Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma
NRI General Information | NRI Military Overview
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | #ValaranSoFab

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:53 am

"I propose Resolution 27a gets tabled while discussions happen to ensure it still has sufficient teeth."
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:13 am

New Roma Republic wrote:"I propose Resolution 27a gets tabled while discussions happen to ensure it still has sufficient teeth."

"I second the motion to table 27a. However, I do believe that a new amended version needs to be made in order to accurately reflect the Coalition's position on the GENA and the trouble certain members of its alliance continue to cause."
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

The Free Russian Tzarists
Envoy

Founded: Apr 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:16 am

Guadalupador wrote:
New Roma Republic wrote:"I propose Resolution 27a gets tabled while discussions happen to ensure it still has sufficient teeth."

"I second the motion to table 27a. However, I do believe that a new amended version needs to be made in order to accurately reflect the Coalition's position on the GENA and the trouble certain members of its alliance continue to cause."

Dame Antasia Sedorov wrote:I object to that motion. As the bill says, if a nation wishes to increase its effort, they may, so I believe any nation who wishes can take their own actions.

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:56 pm

The Free Russian Tzarists wrote:
Guadalupador wrote:"I second the motion to table 27a. However, I do believe that a new amended version needs to be made in order to accurately reflect the Coalition's position on the GENA and the trouble certain members of its alliance continue to cause."

Dame Antasia Sedorov wrote:I object to that motion. As the bill says, if a nation wishes to increase its effort, they may, so I believe any nation who wishes can take their own actions.

Celeste scoffed and then spoke. "Does the esteemed representative realize that Phenyzia - nor GENA - will even budge at Resolution 27a and its weakness. People are dying and you suggest that we act independent of one another. That response breeds weakness. The IFC should act collectively as a group of allies and tackle this problem. A united IFC looks better then a splintered disjointed one. By passing Resolution 27a the only collective action we would be taking... is that of cowards. The United States of Devonta also agrees that voting on Resolution 27a should be paused to allow more debate and possibly another resolution. Till then, the United States of Devonta votes NAY on Resolution 27a."
Last edited by United States of Devonta on Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
US Air Force E-4
Twenty-Five, Male, Lightskin, Social Democrat, Proud Kansan

Proud member of the IFC, SA, IHAPC, IDS, PEDC, IBE, ISA nation!

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:10 pm

United States of Devonta wrote:
The Free Russian Tzarists wrote:

Celeste scoffed and then spoke. "Does the esteemed representative realize that Phenyzia - nor GENA - will even budge at Resolution 27a and its weakness. People are dying and you suggest that we act independent of one another. That response breeds weakness. The IFC should act collectively as a group of allies and tackle this problem. A united IFC looks better then a splintered disjointed one. By passing Resolution 27a the only collective action we would be taking... is that of cowards. The United States of Devonta also agrees that voting on Resolution 27a should be paused to allow more debate and possibly another resolution. Till then, the United States of Devonta votes NAY on Resolution 27a."

"This is why my estemed couterpart within the Imperion Coalition, along with the leadership there, was able to deescilate the situation at least a little bit, but now they stand against GENA, and are no longer neutral to them." Ambassador Moorston from Shazbotdom replied. "As I am not the best at Resolution Writing, I will leave it up to someone else to draft Resolution 27b, but as it stand right now, the Shazbotdom Empire votes NAY on Resolution 27a."

Timmothy scoffs, "And an Alliance that does not stand completely together on an issue, and instead does 'their own thing', is an Alliance that is doomed to fail. Never once in the history of this great alliane have we stood seperate on such an important issue, and we should not start now."
Last edited by Shazbotdom on Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 2 - 0 WSH | COL 1 - 1 WPG | VGK 2 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 2 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-19 | LSU 26-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-11

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:29 pm

Gegania Apellina stood up at the podium "I am tabling Resolution 27a while Resolution 27b is drafted. In this lul, I would like to introduce Resolution 28. This one should be an easy one to pass as it is codifying the STANAG that was recently chosen in the trails conducted by the IFC-PKF. This resolution will dictate what small arm rounds the IFC-PKF will use. It will also give memberstates the option to, but not require them to, adopt this STANAG for their own military. I am told by my Military Attaché that the Republic Armed Forces have already begun a competition for firearms that use the rounds decided by the STANAG trials."

Novus Romanum Imperium
Gegania Apellina

Small Arms Standardization Agreement

[Resolution Number: 28]

Section I: Title

This act is to be referred to as the Small Arms Standardization Agreement of the International Freedom Coalition, to provide the IFC-PKF with standard rounds.

This act may also be referred to as "Resolution 28", or "STANAG Agreement"

Section II: Definitions

Memberstate refers to any nation currently within the International Freedom Coalition
STANAG refers to the Small Arms Standardization Agreement

Section III: Standardization Agreement

The IFC’s Small Arms Standardization Agreement shall consist of:

Pistol – 9x19mm
PDW – 5.7x28mm
SMG – 9x19mm/5.7x28mm
Standard Service Round – 5.56x45mm
Light Machine Gun/Squad Automatic Weapon – 5.56x45mm
General Purpose Machine Gun – 7.62x51mm
Heavy Machine Gun – 12.7x99mm
DMR – 7.62x51mm
Sniper – .300 Winchester Magnum (7.62×67mmB)
Anti-material – 12.7x99mm
Shotgun – 12 Gauge
Grenade Launcher – 40mm

The STANAG rounds shall be followed the designation “IFC”. For example, the pistol round is 9x19mm IFC, which can shortened to 9mm IFC.

Section IV: Compliance

The forces in the payroll of the IFC-PKF are required to follow this standardization agreement. No personnel under the command of the IFC-PKF shall be issued weapons incapable of following the STANAG.

Memberstates are highly encouraged (but not required) to change their militaries’ inventories to follow the IFC STANAG in order to better support logistics in future military conflicts.

Section V: Repeal and Update Protection

This STANAG shall not be repealed or changed without a 60% (3/5) majority of a 50%+1 or higher turnout. Lesser turnouts are to be declared null and void.

[Gegania Apellina, Novus Romanum Imperium]
Last edited by New Roma Republic on Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:19 pm

"The Shazbotdom Empire votes an AYE in confirmation for the standardization of smalls arms ammunition within the IFC-PKF."
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 2 - 0 WSH | COL 1 - 1 WPG | VGK 2 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 2 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-19 | LSU 26-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-11

N awlins
Envoy

Founded: Sep 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby N awlins » Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:22 pm

Manny Chevrolet leans into the microphone at his seat, "La République de la Nouvelle-Orléans Votes AYE on Resolution 28."
Embassy Program | Factbook

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:27 pm

Resolution Number: 28

Resolution text: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=388836&p=39711867#p39711780

Vote: 9-0-0

NOTE: This tally includes votes cast on the Discord+the votes of the nations who submitted the resolution as that is assumed to be for
Last edited by New Roma Republic on Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Phenyzia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 15, 2012
Corporate Police State

Postby Phenyzia » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:32 pm

(OOC: Got permission to post this here)

Im Namen Gottes und seiner Majestät dem Kaiser

From: Crown-Princess Viktoria, Heir-apparent of the Imperial Throne
To: The Council of the International Freedom Coalition
Encryption: Highest

Esteemed Council-members,

I believe this message is long overdue considering the regrettable recent incident. Richter has been taken care of permanently following this display of stunning incompetence. The same goes for his inner circle which should include just about everyone who had been involved in the deployment of Mantikor.

I do not expect to be on friendly terms with your coalition, just based on the fact that I intend to rule as an absolute monarch, this incident has proven that the existing parties could not be trusted to wield power responsibly.

Still, I do intend to rule as an enlightened monarch, if you doubt my intentions consider the fact that it was only through my decisive action that even before this unfortunate incident colonial slavery, an illegal practice the fool Richter had conveniently ignored, was put to an end. I was also the one to speak out publicly against the harsh actions of deploying paramilitary forces at Victory square and the unfortunate incident that followed. And it was by my order that Richter was sentenced to life in prison.

While I do not expect to be on good terms with the IFC, I do wish to normalize our relations again, provided the IFC in turn recognizes the Eternal Kaiserreich's rightful Eurasian borders. You do have my word that I have no plans of expanding the Imperial borders any further. As a sign of good-will I offer the following:

1. Anyone living on the newly integrated territories who does not wish to become an Imperial Citizen will be allowed to leave, if any IFC members are willing to take them the empire will arrange transportation.
2. This incident overshadowed our colonial anti-slavery operations. I offer to extend a similar offer regarding freed slaves, any IFC member who wishes to take them in can have them, we will arrange transportation.
3. If the IFC believes there to be any other warcrimes that have not been dealt with with the elimination of Richter and his inner circle do inform me and I will have our secret police look into this matter.
4. As I have called for on the very day of the Victory Square incident, everyone who has been sentenced to hard labor will have their case reviewed once again by imperial courts and those found to have been falsely imprisoned will be released.
5. I offer to establish a direct line of communication between the IFC council and the Imperial Palace to serve as a channel for deescalation should there be any future tensions between the Eternal Kaiserreich and the IFC.

Signed,
Viktoria von Hohenzollern,
Heir-apparent of the Imperial Throne of the Eternal Phenyzian Kaiserreich
Founder and Leader of the League of Independent States
Observer of AFAASA

Sebrenskiya
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sebrenskiya » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:12 pm

The representative of Marasalia shook his head at the communication provided to him.

"I would like to first thank the Deputy Secretary for printing this for me in Portuguese so that I may read it with my own eyes. However its written or proved to me though, it is offensive. It is a disgusting request by a nation which knows nothing but war and war crimes.

Marasalia would like to ask this council: If Marasalia launched a brazen nuclear strike against any member here, and then ousted a single member of the administration who supported the action, would the council suddenly forgive and work for appeasement? Would Marasalia be considered someone worth speaking too as an equal?

Phenyzia claims to be apologetic for their crimes against the human race in Turkey, for their usage of colonial slavery, but yet they oust a single member of the government. What about the rest of the administation who supported these actions? What about the individuals who carried out these actions? This is nothing but a pathetic attempt to cry for mercy as the state has attracted the increasingly hostile attention of this body. At best, this is idiocy, at worst, this is a deliberate attempt at deception.

And yet, they proceed forward to make some sort of equivalent demand, as if we're at the kindergarten lunch table and asking for a friend's sandwich. They tell us they apologize for these actions but yet also wish to respect illegally obtained borders while snuffing out European Democracies. Marasalia finds this offensive, disgusting, and this defiance is almost within itself a declaration of war against all democratic nations, not just this body.

Quite frankly, and our administration has been abundantly clear about this: There is no path forward without the immediate, total liberation of the European states lost to war, and the immediate withdrawal of the Roman Imperium from the British Isles.

And should these states continue these actions, and should the Global Entente of Nations and Alliances continue to harbor such aggressor states, it may come to a point where there may be no room here to discuss the path forward. How long before our own states come under attack? How long before they commit these crimes in our own borders? Marasalia is of the opinion that there should be no wait.

Marasalia remains committed to the path of freedom, democracy, self-determination, and anti-colonialism in all its forms. Already, our national government has dispatched a series of military pieces, which will conduct Freedom of Navigation Operations through the English Channel and the Strait of Gibraltar.

In reference to resolution 27 and 27a, Marasalia votes against these heavily. These resolutions are weak, nothing more than a slap on the hand while children weep at the funerals of their peers and parents. Marasalia is losing its patience with Phenyzia and the Roman Imperium, and even with the Global Entente as a whole."
Nationalist Republic of Sebrenskiya - Septentrion Regional Canon (Pan-Slavic Coalition)
Federal Republic of Marasalia - Alitheia Regional Canon (Atlantic Pact)
Republic of Marasalia - International Incidences Canon (International Freedom Coalition)

do not mistake it (OOCly you may call me "Mara", "Yugo", or "Seb". Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answers to)

N awlins
Envoy

Founded: Sep 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby N awlins » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm

Manny Chevrolet laughs a little as he leans into the microphone at his seat, "The official stance of La République de la Nouvelle-Orléans on this matter is that one or two bad apples in a government such as this he said there are many more laying in the winds. Any government that threatens nuclear Armageddon on a member of this alliance shouldn't deserve to exist. I, the official representative of La République de la Nouvelle-Orléans, call for the immediate drawback of all military forces of Phenyzia." Manny stops to take a sip of water. "They are to officially withdraw all of their forces from Europe and give those lands back to their rightful leadership, and the dissolution of the entirety of their nuclear arsenal. Until then, my suggestion is an official state of cold war between our alliance and theirs. We will accept nothing less from them."
Embassy Program | Factbook

The Free Russian Tzarists
Envoy

Founded: Apr 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:18 pm

Dame Antasia Sedorov wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, please. Not to be cynical, but unless we launch an offensive, which could be done at any time, notably after civilians have been evacuated, they will take the land anyway. We should evacuate civilians before we launch a counterattack. So yes, I believe we should take the deal.
Last edited by The Free Russian Tzarists on Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Palmyrion
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:41 pm

"Phenyzia's actions are not merely an affront to the free world, they are a disgusting moral affront to all that which is good and just!" Rep. Buendia rose from his seat and roared resoundingly to the shock and awe of his fellow IFC representatives. "I concur with my Marasalian counterpart here: we should not wait to contain the Phenyzian threat until it hits our shores. Their sorry piece of shit excuse for an apology is nothing but them asking us to just stand here and do nothing while they invade countries and raze them into the ground." he boomed, soon noticing that even more of the spectating media were soon beginning to point their cameras at him, the cacophony of snapping cameras growing louder and more intense than usual.

"We will not stand for this and let them get away with it, we will not let GENA get away with welcoming such a bloodthirsty nation into their ranks. Make the condemnation more vitriolic, sanction them to the hilt if need be." he unapologetically scoffed before getting seated again, afterwards opening his water bottle to take a sip of water, taking a few seconds to calm himself down.

"Nevertheless, while I would suggest using stronger words in Resolution 27a, this is nonetheless a start, and builds a foundation upon which we can formulate our Coalition's future potential actions against not only Phenyzia, but potentially against the entire GENA." he said, having calmed down a bit. "Let Resolution 27a be our proclamation of utter disgust, contempt, and condemnation of Phenyzia's actions and GENA's condonement of such grave atrocities. I'm giving it an AYE."

He then allowed the shock and awe to die down for a few minutes before moving on to the more trivial matter at vote: Resolution 28.

"As for Resolution 28, I hope it is readily apparent to everyone that the Royal Commonwealth uses an entirely different set of cartridges from the ones proposed in the STANAG Resolution, and definitely from the ones most IFC member-states use." the now-calmed Rep. Buendia began, noting how Palmyrion used what would be considered "exotic" cartridges outside the Royal Commonwealth.

"Any Palmyrian forces that would be delegated to the IFC-PKF would be appropriately armed and equipped with weapons chambered in the STANAG cartridges, and I am confident in our arms industry's ability to design firearms chambered in such cartridges." he added, assuring the council of his approval for the Resolution. "However, Palmyrian forces not delegated to the IFC-PKF would retain usage of Palmyrion's indigenously-designed cartridges, primarily the 6x43mm De Leon intermediate rifle cartridge as used in Palmyrion's service assault rifle the AR.101." he continued, adding his caveat.

"Last but not the least..." Rep. Buendia continued, "...I am also confident in our arms industry's ability to produce the cartridges for such firearms, noting that our arms companies already do so, albeit mostly for the civilian market. The production of these cartridges can be ramped up in order to supply IFC members, should the need and demand arise." he penultimately added.

"Resolution 28 I shall give my AYE." he finished.
Last edited by Palmyrion on Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
__PALMYRION: INTO THE PALMYRO-VERSE__
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Storefront | Discord Server
A 15.83 civilization, according to this index.

NS stats have been [REDACTED] into a [DATA EXPUNGED].
Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:17 pm

"It has historically been the policy of the NRI of removing recognition of states that use slaves. Additionally, these groups are labeled terror organization and subject to the NRI's anti-piracy, anti-terror, and anti-human trafficking operations. On Phenyzia, my nation is willing to forgo this declaration due to the de-slavering of the state.

"However, it is the belief of my government that these provisions do not go far enough. My government would like the following:
1) Liberation of all colonies
2) All colonial officials are arrested and handed over to an international tribunal for crimes against humanity including, but not limited to slavery.

"Finally, we would like to reiterate the stance that anywhere that is undemocratic is an inherent threat to freedom and democracy."

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:56 pm

"Phenyzia deserves nothing but further condemnation for what it has done in the past. The rise of a new 'reformer' into power sounds nice, but it is still an unapologetically cruel threat to the entire world. The new leader of Phenyzia thinks that they can have their cake and eat it too, offering pitifully lacking terms to 'normalize' relations between us. Since they just came to power, Viktoria von Hohenzollern would be wise to learn a lesson: 'You need to give something to gain something.' Such demands in their current form are unbelievable and insulting and I suggest that Her Majesty reassesses them." Galia railed against the communique alongside her colleagues, and then looked up at the voting screen, the Council was currently voting on Resolution 28 after the tabling of 27a. She looked through the contents of the draft Resolution and voted.

The Federal Union of Guadalupador votes AYE on Resolution 28.
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Altmelia
Attaché

Founded: Apr 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Altmelia » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:41 pm

“A standardized ammunition system shall bring the ITC even more united, while the ammunition is suitable for Altmelia.” He checked the resolution one more time, and then voted Aye for resolution 28.
NS stats are canon, except for the population, which is 329,748,284

Seorabeol Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:00 am

"Specifying standard ammunition will have a positive impact on the military supply in the long run. It also makes it easier to get military assistance from allies in case of an emergency. We vote Aye on resolution 28."
Founder & Member of PESTO
NS statistics are not standard. It's for reference.
SBC: brief news
The latest news

Whitanchir
Attaché

Founded: Mar 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Whitanchir » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:58 am

Alexandre Boisseau sits up from his seat and coughs into his microphone to make sure it's on. "The Federal Republic of Whitanchir is in favor of this proposal. We are therefore voting AYE on Resolution 28."
Federal Republic of Whitanchir
Rated 96.6/100 (not corrupt) on the International Index of Corruption
Rated 95.4/100 (free) on the International Freedom Index
Rated 94.6/100 (transformative) on the International LGBT+ Rights Index

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:49 pm

"Resolution 28 passes with 9-0-0. The IFC-PKF now has to follow the STANAG of the International Freedom Coalition."

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:07 pm

Novus Romanum Imperium
Gegania Apellina, Speaker
Placus Caesius Rex, Science Minister

Establishment of a Joint International Freedom Coalition Space Program

[Resolution Number: 29]

FIRMLY COMMITTED to the goals of this very Coalition on both this planet and beyond,

NOTING the expansion of space capabilities among nations in the world,

EMPHAZIZING the importance of investing in space technology to advance humanity,

The Council of the International Freedom Coalition:

Establishes the International Freedom Coalition Space Program as a joint venture.

Directs the IFCSP to establish a lunar base in the Shackleton Crater on the Lunar South Pole.

Additionally directs the establishment of lunar infrastructure to assist in the establishment of a permanent lunar establishment.

Allocates 5% of the IFC budget to the IFCSP.

Signed,

Gegania Apellina, Placus Caesius Rex, New Roman Imperium

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates