NATION

PASSWORD

Vote for the Meow for General Secretary.

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:25 pm

We are unfortunately fighting a losing battle against the fascists! Don't let them win over the pure-hearted cats and kittens!

Down with the fascists! Tear the fascists down and tire them out!
Last edited by Valentine Z on Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:27 pm

Valentine Z wrote:We are unfortunately fighting a losing battle against the fascists! Don't let them win over the pure-hearted cats and kittens!

Gotta be honest, I liked the cute cat onslaught offensive approach more. :(
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Atlantian Oceania
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 28, 2004
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atlantian Oceania » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:27 pm

Sports & Kitties lets do it
Region: Atlantian Oceania "Home of NS Sports Greatest Champions"

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:28 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Valentine Z wrote:We are unfortunately fighting a losing battle against the fascists! Don't let them win over the pure-hearted cats and kittens!

Gotta be honest, I liked the cute cat onslaught offensive approach more. :(

And we will start with you.

Don't let the Fascists win! There's a reason on why Valentine Z threw Fascism down the drain when it got wiped with the nuclear apocalypse in our lore!

Atlantian Oceania wrote:Sports & Kitties lets do it

You have my support as well! Kitten-driven cars is a go!
Last edited by Valentine Z on Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Vote for the Meow for General Secretary

Postby Yohannes » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:29 pm

I may be an annoying elitist through and through, but I still believe in Team Forum 7 and Valentine Cat. You can do this, don't let the fascists beat you!!!
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Region of Dwipantara
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Region of Dwipantara » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:33 pm

#DUMPSADNESS
We can do it!
☪︎ Province No. 14 of the Islamic Khilafah – 14 الخلافة الإسلامية منطقة‎ ☪︎
Home | Government | Policy | Contact

This sig is hacked by the FABULOUS #y0uNG_fOX3S. ¡RESTORE THE REPUBLIC, DESTROY THE KHILAFAH! Join the Alliance and the Fox today and we will Make Dwipantara Merdeka Again! ^OWO^
1418-DZQ-02/1998-MAR-03
 RADIO FREE SOUTHEAST ASIA | Charta Politica February polling: Pro-Khilafah  35.6% (PKI 28.7%, SI 6.9%); Pro-Republiken 64.4% (PAN 7.4%, PKB 13.2%, PRD 5.8%, PDDP 37.9%)

Today's featured | Do not listen to the flat-earthers imperialists, read the TRUE factbooks of our province here, exclusive on the Cakrawala Fox-Site

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:34 pm

Region of Dwipantara wrote:

#DUMPSADNESS
We can do it!

"Only the Emperor can bring us happiness!"
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Region of Dwipantara
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Region of Dwipantara » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:34 pm

Since ValZ is F7's candidate, should we make "YN Leader's reaction to the multiversal SecGen elections" or something?

This sig is hacked by the FABULOUS #y0uNG_fOX3S. ¡RESTORE THE REPUBLIC, DESTROY THE KHILAFAH! Join the Alliance and the Fox today and we will Make Dwipantara Merdeka Again! ^OWO^
1418-DZQ-02/1998-MAR-03
 RADIO FREE SOUTHEAST ASIA | Charta Politica February polling: Pro-Khilafah  35.6% (PKI 28.7%, SI 6.9%); Pro-Republiken 64.4% (PAN 7.4%, PKB 13.2%, PRD 5.8%, PDDP 37.9%)

Today's featured | Do not listen to the flat-earthers imperialists, read the TRUE factbooks of our province here, exclusive on the Cakrawala Fox-Site

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:35 pm

Region of Dwipantara wrote:Since ValZ is F7's candidate, should we make "YN Leader's reaction to the multiversal SecGen elections" or something?

"The Above Nation has won SecGen Elections. YL's reaction?"

in classic F7 fashion.
Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:37 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:lmao Jocospor surpassed Valentine Z. I'm starting to get tired of winning!

They made a mockery out of us! Now you have to ask yourself: Who would rub it in the face against the cute little kittens?

The fascists, of course! We must surpass and gain back our ground! And a Valentian never backs down.

(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:37 pm

Valentine Z wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:lmao Jocospor surpassed Valentine Z. I'm starting to get tired of winning!

They made a mockery out of us! Now you have to ask yourself: Who would rub it in the face against the cute little kittens?

The fascists, of course! We must surpass and gain back our ground! And a Valentian never backs down.

oh no what have i done
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Region of Dwipantara
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Region of Dwipantara » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:52 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Region of Dwipantara wrote:Since ValZ is F7's candidate, should we make "YN Leader's reaction to the multiversal SecGen elections" or something?

"The Above Nation has won SecGen Elections. YL's reaction?"

in classic F7 fashion.

Okay, I have actually managed to launch it.

1418-DZQ-02/1998-MAR-03

Region of Dwipantara
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Region of Dwipantara » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:56 pm

Now that I think about it, does it violate Reppy's campaign rule? Uh oh.

1418-DZQ-02/1998-MAR-03

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:57 pm

Region of Dwipantara wrote:Now that I think about it, does it violate Reppy's campaign rule? Uh oh.

Not a mod, but I am hoping that it isn't. ... I don't know. Maybe ask her? ^^;

It's technically just a forum game with a mention about me, but again, not a mod!
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Region of Dwipantara
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Region of Dwipantara » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:02 pm

Valentine Z wrote:
Region of Dwipantara wrote:Now that I think about it, does it violate Reppy's campaign rule? Uh oh.

Not a mod, but I am hoping that it isn't. ... I don't know. Maybe ask her? ^^;

It's technically just a forum game with a mention about me, but again, not a mod!

To be safe, I've removed any mention about your campaign from the thread. But I mean... C'mon, anyone will understand.

Thread —> https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=482823&p=36906342#p36906342
Last edited by Region of Dwipantara on Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1418-DZQ-02/1998-MAR-03

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:05 pm

If I were in the WA I'd vote for you Val but sorry even you can't drag me back into that cesspool
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Region of Dwipantara
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Region of Dwipantara » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:06 pm

[violet] wrote:A great idea and it's on the way!

BIG NEWS! There will be a running mate. If we can't get to the top (and let's be honest we stand no chance), there is still a vacant spot for our saviour Meow to fill! But to increase the likelihood, we MUST push ValZ up.

1418-DZQ-02/1998-MAR-03

Region of Dwipantara
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Region of Dwipantara » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:08 pm

Atkemri wrote:If I were in the WA I'd vote for you Val but sorry even you can't drag me back into that cesspool

I joined the WA a few hours AFTER the polls open, and is able to vote. So... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ maybe you wanna consider becoming a WA member for a few days?

1418-DZQ-02/1998-MAR-03

Laiakia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Laiakia » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:56 pm

The great nation of Laiakia has decided to vote for you!

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:14 am

Laiakia wrote:The great nation of Laiakia has decided to vote for you!

Thank you very much, my friend! You will be supporting the meows and purrs of many, many cats, so... have a great day ahead! ^^

We have surpassed 100 votes! :D
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

South Asians
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 11, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby South Asians » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:44 am

The United Regions Alliance has pledged support to the Valentine Z's Campaign for the Round 2 of the Secretary General Elections. Here's the dispatch telling why should we vote you for Valentine and how can you vote for him? https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1340132
A supporter of centrism and democracy.
King of Hive.
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Administrator of The Free Nations Region.
Former Minister of Military Affairs of the South Pacific.
Former Advisor to the South Pacific Cabinet.

Soldier in SPSF and Director of FNDA.
Other Regions I am in: The Rejected Realms and Mariner Trench.
Other Name: Mysterio and Communist Asians.

R/D Alias: Warrior

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:49 am

What would be the benefits over the opposition's?
Last edited by -Astoria- on Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                                      Republic of Astoria | Pobolieth Asdair                                                      
Bedhent cewsel ein gweisiau | Our deeds shall speak
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:51 am

-Astoria- wrote:What would be the benefits over the opposition's?

Tabby cats and happy days :P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:52 am

Go Val!
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:53 am

Tinhampton wrote:
-Astoria- wrote:What would be the benefits over the opposition's?

Tabby cats and happy days :P

How about happy lives?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Election Headquarters