NATION

PASSWORD

The Man in Castle Wolfenstein (OOC|COBALT NETWORK SPONSORED

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:39 pm

New Sriker wrote:
Vulkata II wrote:As co-op I do believe I have the right to criticize your app but neither reject nor accept it in fear of fucking up.

Now, I know that not everyone is fluent in English and truth be told your app is understandable but a few punctuation marks and uppercase letters are out of placed.

Secondly his personality is too vague, a person can't have just one personality through their life plus Kind and Friendly could mean anything, what if an SS officer has a chance to grab his gun would he kill him or not seeing as he is friendly.

Plus you said that his father skedaddled but later on, his uncle who is a KKK collaborator, joins him in the fight with the ALA even though I doubt someone wouldn't go looking for his son-in-law, have friendly chit chat and two years later would to AWOL.

And him being an ALA collaborater but not knowing anyone in the ALA, how did he get in in the first place? If he has ten tons of posters in his home then surely he got it from somewhere or else he'd have to steal them. And if he does have ten tons of posters, it would mean he would be acquinted and trusted already.

I'll let the others decide but if you want my suggestion, think your character through and repost once done.

Sorry Sort of rushed to get it done I will make a New app thanks for the feedback.

Let us know when you update your app
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:29 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Waztaskio wrote:I was going to establish IC relations with them, but they wouldn’t be hostile to them. And would actively wish to coordinate with them. I didn't want to just say we started out as friends in this, as I don't know how that player would react to me.

ALA hates commies as much as we hate Nazis. But the enemy of my enemy is my friend I guess.

It'll be like Chiang's Nationalists alliance with the Communists against the Japanese. Only we're fighting both Japan and Germany. And when it comes to guerilla warfare, you know the communists got that covered. ;)

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:55 pm

RP Announcement:

It is January 3rd my boys.

January 4 will be on July 13 IRL.

Also let me assure ALL of our players that this is an RP that follows a sandbox sort of style. You can do anything you want as long as its grounded within the world of the RP, and if you're unsure about posting anything because you don't wanna ruin the story or anything of the sort, feel free to ask Pimps, Wysten, Vulka, or me any questions you might have.

We are not like other RPs were the OP is a control freak. We want people to post freely and be creative as long as its viable and nothing like Godmodding.
"I do as I please"

New Sriker
Envoy

Founded: Jul 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Sriker » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:16 pm

Character Application:

Name: William J. Luther
Sex:Male
Heritage(Is he from another country, if not, where were his parents born):America
Affiliation: ALA
Rank(If applicable):N/A
Appearance(Picture or Description):Black Hair,a Sense of Joyfulness in his Face, 5’9, Buzzcut, and Brown eyes.
Role:Scout, recruiter, and sabotage agent.
Equipment(If applicable):M11911, a Red bandana, a small stockpile of guns and ammo mostly M1 Carbines alongside some explosives Hidden in several different locations.
Personal Belongings:An armband with the Symbol of the American Communist Party that he hides in his home.
Personality: William has always been Kind to people even at a young age he would help people with anything not matter how hard it was to do, Will was also Known to be very social talking to almost everyone that would Listen to him.
Bio (one paragraph at least):Born in 1941 William’s early childhood was good until the invasian after that him and his family would move around America to avoid the SS from taking in his father for being a communist during the war. In 1958 the SS found his father and mother in Boston when they were shopping, they would both be hanged a few months later. William would move in with his aunt Sister Mary who would introduce him to the ALA. His aunt was trusted by the local SS thanks to being a nun at the neighborhood church who would gather intel on SS movements thanks to her close ties to the SS Higher ups in Charlottesville, his aunt started to bring him to church where he would make friends with the SS higher ups but after 2 years of living with his aunt he would move into his own home where he would contact a ALA member who would assign him with the mission to start a small cell in Charlottesville and gave him a Good Amount of weapons to supply the cell, yet the only reason Will got the mission was thanks to his reputation in the town and his aunts success as an ALA member. Now with his only contact being a small Arms Dealer his hopes are low but deep down he knows he will complete his mission yet he also has hide his secret from his SS friends.
Territory:Charlottesville, Amerika
Strengths:William Is Fast and Careful during Scouting missions and is friends to some local SS members.
Weaknesses:Will is not well trained and can’t think when under pressure.
*Quirks:He will bite the inside of his check when scared and also Jogs at 4 in the morning.
*Likes:Killing Nazis, his aunt, talking to People, and the ALA.
*Dislikes:The SS, Fascism,the Nazis,the KKK, and the Italians.
*Worst Fears:Being captured by the SS.
*Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add):Nope
Last edited by New Sriker on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:30 pm

Tag.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:54 am

New Sriker wrote:Character Application:

Name: William J. Luther
Sex:Male
Heritage(Is he from another country, if not, where were his parents born):America
Affiliation: ALA
Rank(If applicable):N/A
Appearance(Picture or Description):Black Hair,a Sense of Joyfulness in his Face, 5’9, Buzzcut, and Brown eyes.
Role:Scout, recruiter, and sabotage agent.
Equipment(If applicable):M11911, a Red bandana, a small stockpile of guns and ammo mostly M1 Carbines alongside some explosives Hidden in several different locations.
Personal Belongings:An armband with the Symbol of the American Communist Party that he hides in his home.
Personality: William has always been Kind to people even at a young age he would help people with anything not matter how hard it was to do, Will was also Known to be very social talking to almost everyone that would Listen to him.
Bio (one paragraph at least):Born in 1941 William’s early childhood was good until the invasian after that him and his family would move around America to avoid the SS from taking in his father for being a communist during the war. In 1958 the SS found his father and mother in Boston when they were shopping, they would both be hanged a few months later. William would move in with his aunt Sister Mary who would introduce him to the ALA. His aunt was trusted by the local SS thanks to being a nun at the neighborhood church who would gather intel on SS movements thanks to her close ties to the SS Higher ups in Charlottesville, his aunt started to bring him to church where he would make friends with the SS higher ups but after 2 years of living with his aunt he would move into his own home where he would contact a ALA member who would assign him with the mission to start a small cell in Charlottesville and gave him a Good Amount of weapons to supply the cell, yet the only reason Will got the mission was thanks to his reputation in the town and his aunts success as an ALA member. Now with his only contact being a small Arms Dealer his hopes are low but deep down he knows he will complete his mission yet he also has hide his secret from his SS friends.
Territory:Charlottesville,Amerika
Strengths:William Is Fast and Careful during Scouting missions and is friends to some local SS members.
Weaknesses:Will is not well trained and can’t think when under pressure.
*Quirks:He will bite the inside of his check when scared and also Jogs at 4 in the morning.
*Likes:Killing Nazis, his aunt, talking to People, and the ALA.
*Dislikes:The SS, Fascism,the Nazis,the KKK, and the Italians.
*Worst Fears:Being captured by the SS.
*Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add):Nope

This is better. Just fix the coding a bit.
ACCEPTED
"I do as I please"

New Sriker
Envoy

Founded: Jul 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Sriker » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:07 pm

writing an IC post it will be up in a few Hours.

Vulkata II
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:16 am

Will wait for the others to post before I make a post on how the Mississippi Gestapo respond to the whole sinking ship thing.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
The player is currently:Clear|Busy
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:54 am

Vulkata II wrote:Will wait for the others to post before I make a post on how the Mississippi Gestapo respond to the whole sinking ship thing.

Awesome post Vulka.

BTW ANNOUNCEMENT:

It is now January 4th, Janurary 5th will be on July 16th IRL.

Posting soon today.
"I do as I please"

Terre Australes
Envoy

Founded: Jun 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Terre Australes » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:45 pm

Hey,

I don't have access to Discord right now, and I wont be able to post until the end of August. Considering that days pass pretty quickly, I would understand if my character got killed off due to non-activity. If South Africa falls, I'll just create a new organization, although I like the setup that I've got going now.

Bit of a question though: The second Boer republic has Apartheid racial laws, and black people are discriminated against. But the SBR is the last "democratic" nation of the allies, so do the ALA support them publicly? If so, are african americans even tempted to join the ALA? Have they got their own organization, or is the black populace rather politically apathetic?

Thanks all, good luck.
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats!

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:44 pm

Terre Australes wrote:Hey,

I don't have access to Discord right now, and I wont be able to post until the end of August. Considering that days pass pretty quickly, I would understand if my character got killed off due to non-activity. If South Africa falls, I'll just create a new organization, although I like the setup that I've got going now.

Bit of a question though: The second Boer republic has Apartheid racial laws, and black people are discriminated against. But the SBR is the last "democratic" nation of the allies, so do the ALA support them publicly? If so, are african americans even tempted to join the ALA? Have they got their own organization, or is the black populace rather politically apathetic?

Thanks all, good luck.

Don't worry, we won't kill your Organization off. You can control them when you get some free time okay.

I would say that the ALA tries its best to support such nation, but at the same time the ALA is really limited in influence and presence in anything other than the northern western hemisphere. At least until it accomplishes its goals.
"I do as I please"

Terre Australes
Envoy

Founded: Jun 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Terre Australes » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:33 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Terre Australes wrote:Hey,

Thanks all, good luck.

Don't worry, we won't kill your Organization off. You can control them when you get some free time okay.

I would say that the ALA tries its best to support such nation, but at the same time the ALA is really limited in influence and presence in anything other than the northern western hemisphere. At least until it accomplishes its goals.

Right.
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats!

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:20 pm

Character Application:

Name: Sturmbannfuhrer Hans Dietrich
Sex: Male
Heritage(Is he from another country, if not, where were his parents born): Germany
Affiliation: Greater German Reich - American Transit Authority
Rank(If applicable): Oberst (Wehrmacht) - Amtsleiter (NSDAP)- Reichsfuhrer of American Transit Authority
Appearance(Picture or Description): Image
Role: Reichsfuhrer of American Transit Authority (controlling the buses, trains, etc.)
Equipment(If applicable): standard issue pistol, keys, uniform.
Personal Belongings: A postcard from his hometown in Germany.
Personality: Easy to anger from prior drug usage that was overlooked due to his fathers excellent service in the Third Reich.
Bio (one paragraph at least): Born to an family in a small German city. Hans was often mistreated by his mother and his father often had to stand up for him. One day in Primary school. Hans's father was called up into the Waffen-SS and proceeded to participate in the battle on the Eastern Front. He performed well, while Hans transferred to High School, joining the Hitlerjugend. Hans father earned the Iron Cross and Knights cross for a valorous action in Kursk. Following a graduation from High School. Hans became addicted to various drugs, Zolpidem, Oxycodone. He was sent to a secret rehab after a few months of drug abuse. Following his exit from rehab. He went onto join the NSDAP and the SS. Obtaining high ranks in both either through action or through his father. He was later made to a Oberst after the SS-Wehrmacht merge.

As of now, he is the national leader of the American Transit Authority which has authority over most bus lines and trains, aeroplanes, etc.
Territory: Mostly in DC, in his office.
Strengths: Marksman, Bureaucrat.
Weaknesses: Witnessing drug abuse, the word of drugs, or discovering drug contraband. He still feels ashamed for what he did.
*Quirks: Can be very sarcastic, but mostly nice.
*Likes: Hans has a variety of food he likes from East Asia, he doesn't like german food that much. He also loves meeting new people.
*Dislikes: German food, French women, Slovakian men.
*Worst Fears: Relapsing or falling into his old drug habits as it could compromise his job.
*Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add):
Last edited by Al-Ghaihr on Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
I'm a Muslim. I like to collect medals from across the world (military or civilian. I like the design of some medallions and in general, the ribbon designs and choices.)

My storefronts -
GAHA MEDALS AND WEAPONS DESIGN
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=431325
Number one contractor of medals for your nation!
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=435258
The only active pharmaceutical company in Nationstates and also the only one that uses original drawings.
CLICK ME!
About me:
This nation represents my political views in real life, however. It is more monarchy.

My political compass:
https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=0.88&soc=4.46

Vulkata II
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:46 pm

Al-Ghaihr wrote:-Bork-

Nice little application but I feel like it's missing something. His personality and biography fits with each other as neglect will lead to other forms of attention to the point that people tend to lose themselves in the process but seeing as he's in two separate organizations wouldn't he be transferred there instead of keeping his rank in the SS unless the Amtsleiter is another body of the SS.

I have a poor judge for characters so I'll let the other Co-op's have the final verdict. Hans is a good character but it seems like he's lacking something.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_

Favation
Secretary

Founded: Jul 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Favation » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:46 pm

I like killing naziss

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:11 am

Vulkata II wrote:
Al-Ghaihr wrote:-Bork-

Nice little application but I feel like it's missing something. His personality and biography fits with each other as neglect will lead to other forms of attention to the point that people tend to lose themselves in the process but seeing as he's in two separate organizations wouldn't he be transferred there instead of keeping his rank in the SS unless the Amtsleiter is another body of the SS.

I have a poor judge for characters so I'll let the other Co-op's have the final verdict. Hans is a good character but it seems like he's lacking something.

Amtsleiter is a rank in the NSDAP. It wasn't uncommon for an SS soldier to have ranks in both if they joined the party and most did to further their career/education.
I'm a Muslim. I like to collect medals from across the world (military or civilian. I like the design of some medallions and in general, the ribbon designs and choices.)

My storefronts -
GAHA MEDALS AND WEAPONS DESIGN
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=431325
Number one contractor of medals for your nation!
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=435258
The only active pharmaceutical company in Nationstates and also the only one that uses original drawings.
CLICK ME!
About me:
This nation represents my political views in real life, however. It is more monarchy.

My political compass:
https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=0.88&soc=4.46

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:34 pm

Al-Ghaihr wrote:Character Application:

Heritage(Is he from another country, if not, where were his parents born): Germany
Rank(If applicable): Sturmbannfuhrer (Schutzstaffel) - Amtsleiter (NSDAP)- Reichsfuhrer of American Transit Authority
Appearance(Picture or Description): (Image)
Role: Reichsfuhrer of American Transit Authority (controlling the buses, trains, etc.)
Personality: Easy to anger from prior drug usage that was overlooked due to his fathers excellent service in the Third Reich.
Bio (one paragraph at least): Born to an family in a small German city. Hans was often mistreated by his mother and his father often had to stand up for him. One day in Primary school. Hans's father was called up into the Waffen-SS and proceeded to participate in the battle on the Eastern Front. He performed well, while Hans transferred to High School, joining the Hitlerjugend. Hans father earned the Iron Cross and Knights cross for a valorous action in Kursk. Following a graduation from High School. Hans became addicted to various drugs, Zolpidem, Oxycodone. He was sent to a secret rehab after a few months of drug abuse. Following his exit from rehab. He went onto join the NSDAP and the SS. Obtaining high ranks in both either through action or through his father.

As of now, he is the national leader of the American Transit Authority which has authority over most bus lines and trains, aeroplanes, etc.
Weaknesses: Witnessing drug abuse, the word of drugs, or discovering drug contraband. He still feels ashamed for what he did.
*Likes: Hans has a variety of food he likes from East Asia, he doesn't like german food that much. He also loves meeting new people.
*Worst Fears: Relapsing or falling into his old drug habits as it could compromise his job.

Sorry for being so late. ACCEPTED though make him part of the Wehrmacht, not the SS.
"I do as I please"

Vulkata II
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:50 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Al-Ghaihr wrote:Character Application:

Rank(If applicable): Sturmbannfuhrer (Schutzstaffel) - Amtsleiter (NSDAP)- Reichsfuhrer of American Transit Authority
Appearance(Picture or Description): (Image)
Bio (one paragraph at least): Born to an family in a small German city. Hans was often mistreated by his mother and his father often had to stand up for him. One day in Primary school. Hans's father was called up into the Waffen-SS and proceeded to participate in the battle on the Eastern Front. He performed well, while Hans transferred to High School, joining the Hitlerjugend. Hans father earned the Iron Cross and Knights cross for a valorous action in Kursk. Following a graduation from High School. Hans became addicted to various drugs, Zolpidem, Oxycodone. He was sent to a secret rehab after a few months of drug abuse. Following his exit from rehab. He went onto join the NSDAP and the SS. Obtaining high ranks in both either through action or through his father.

Sorry for being so late. ACCEPTED though make him part of the Wehrmacht, not the SS.

The SS is the Wehrmacht or at least the latter was assimilated with the other.

_[' ]_

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:26 pm

Vulkata II wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:Sorry for being so late. ACCEPTED though make him part of the Wehrmacht, not the SS.

The SS is the Wehrmacht or at least the latter was assimilated with the other.

Shussshhhhh
"I do as I please"

Vulkata II
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:25 am

Hmm.... Rereading Arengin's latest post it looks like France is going to be a temporary location for now.

Mind if I introduce the Gestapo des Westen even if I don't make an application for now? I don't think they're needed for now and would need an actual app when we cross that bridge.

_[' ]_

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:24 am

Vulkata II wrote:Hmm.... Rereading Arengin's latest post it looks like France is going to be a temporary location for now.

Mind if I introduce the Gestapo des Westen even if I don't make an application for now? I don't think they're needed for now and would need an actual app when we cross that bridge.

I think that's fine.
"I do as I please"

Vulkata II
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:36 am

I understand that that inactivity will be inevitable with every roleplay as real life is much more important than a few words on screen but I have to say this.

Will anyone mind if I post? If you are planning to post please do tell, I don't want ruining anyone's future post because this thing happened when a draft is sitting there almost finished before I posted.

_[' ]_

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:44 am

Vulkata II wrote:I understand that that inactivity will be inevitable with every roleplay as real life is much more important than a few words on screen but I have to say this.

Will anyone mind if I post? If you are planning to post please do tell, I don't want ruining anyone's future post because this thing happened when a draft is sitting there almost finished before I posted.

You can post. Don't worry.
"I do as I please"

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:41 pm

Anyone still here?

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:41 pm

Flarbinia wrote:Anyone still here?

I suppose a few of us are. Everyone who is still in this sound off please.
"I do as I please"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse