NATION

PASSWORD

The Pub: a P2tM RP Group (Grand Reopening!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Independent States of Tula
Senator

Founded: Nov 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:49 pm

In answer to the poll up top. I love military RPs, especially when done right, and I may be working on one soon set in an very slight AH (mainly based on player actions) WW2.

Alinora
Minister

Founded: Jun 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:06 pm

Independent States of Tula wrote:In answer to the poll up top. I love military RPs, especially when done right, and I may be working on one soon set in an very slight AH (mainly based on player actions) WW2.

Is it going to be open to both Allies and Axis or focused on Allies? Kinda wanted to do a Wehrmacht player tbh, always been intrigued by the German Army in WW2-- not the SS dicks ofc.

Arcanstotska
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arcanstotska » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:55 pm

(Sorry the RP example is so short. My tablet likes to crash when I type long stuff.)
MEMBER APPLICATION

Nation: Arcanstotska
Favorite Genre(s): Science-Fiction; Fantasy; Military/War
Activity Level: I'm hoping to drop a post in atleast once or twice a day whenever possible
What Do You Hope To Contribute?: Quality RPs
RP Example(s): Maxwell sat by the fire outside his tent in the forest, comforted by the bright warmth in the cold, dark night. He hovered his hands over the flames, so happy that he could get warm. Above the calm crackling of the flames, he could hear something. Moving beyond the brush. "Who's there?" He muttered as he drew his sword, expecting someone or something to leap out and attempt to take his life. Nothing did, and the sounds of crunching leaves stopped. Maxwell shrugged as he sheathed his blade and went back to warming himself with the bright orange flames. But he couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching him.
DO NOT REMOVE: 4242564
Last edited by Arcanstotska on Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yo

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:16 pm

Alinora wrote:
Independent States of Tula wrote:In answer to the poll up top. I love military RPs, especially when done right, and I may be working on one soon set in an very slight AH (mainly based on player actions) WW2.

Is it going to be open to both Allies and Axis or focused on Allies? Kinda wanted to do a Wehrmacht player tbh, always been intrigued by the German Army in WW2-- not the SS dicks ofc.

Axis only, specifically Wehrmacht. I have a baseline campaign for that already and I think allies has been done to death. :)

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Founded: Jan 19, 2015

Postby Ithalian Empire » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:34 pm

Independent States of Tula wrote:
Alinora wrote:Is it going to be open to both Allies and Axis or focused on Allies? Kinda wanted to do a Wehrmacht player tbh, always been intrigued by the German Army in WW2-- not the SS dicks ofc.

Axis only, specifically Wehrmacht. I have a baseline campaign for that already and I think allies has been done to death. :)

Make it a Wehrmacht unit that isn't talked about much, like the Gebersjager or some of the other less lauded elite forces of the war.
Eat ,Drink, and be mary, for tomorrow we die.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

The poster licks five public door handles a day to compare there taste.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:48 pm

Ithalian Empire wrote:

Make it a Wehrmacht unit that isn't talked about much, like the Gebersjager or some of the other less lauded elite forces of the war.

It'll be the 29th Infantry Division with support from a Panzer Battalion.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:00 pm

Arcanstotska wrote:MEMBER APPLICATION

ACCEPTED. Welcome. Feel free to join the Discord if you dare.

So, with several of my RP's dead or close to it, I think I might start working on a new idea. I have a few that could be fun. One is a supernatural mystery set in Kellogg, ID; another is a reboot of We Were Never Heroes which is an open-world superhero sort of deal; the last that I'm uncertain about is a reimagining of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. Any thoughts?

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014

Postby Insaeldor » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:03 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Arcanstotska wrote:MEMBER APPLICATION

ACCEPTED. Welcome. Feel free to join the Discord if you dare.

So, with several of my RP's dead or close to it, I think I might start working on a new idea. I have a few that could be fun. One is a supernatural mystery set in Kellogg, ID; another is a reboot of We Were Never Heroes which is an open-world superhero sort of deal; the last that I'm uncertain about is a reimagining of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. Any thoughts?

I think all three would be good to do at verious times. Maybe start of with Star Wars or WWNH if we want to get a fairly large crowd outside of the pub.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:07 pm

Insaeldor wrote:I think all three would be good to do at verious times. Maybe start of with Star Wars or WWNH if we want to get a fairly large crowd outside of the pub.

A large crowd would be nice. I'd have to do some research for Star Wars since it's been so long since I've played the game. I remember all the major points but not all the minor things, although I do have a basic synopsis down. As for WWNH, I haven't done any superhero stuff lately. Otherwise I already have the paranormal mystery OP done and ready.

If I did WWNH I'd be aiming for something more grounded and less extravagant as most superhero things are like to become. Had a few other ideas as well, but these are just the top runners or else more complete thoughts.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:10 pm

Alinora wrote:MEMBER APPLICATION

Nation: Alinora

Accepted, I would write something witty but it's 11:00 at night and I'm tired as fuck and I have to get up early.

Don't drop the soap I guess.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Torchina
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Torchina » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:50 pm

MEMBER APPLICATION

Nation: Torchina
Favorite Genre(s): Sci-Fi/Nation/Post-Apocalypse
Activity Level: (How often do you typically post?) Depends on how busy irl is, I endeavor to try at least once a week
What Do You Hope To Contribute?: My winning personality
RP Example(s): (If you have none then offer a brief example of your writing.)
Peter gave an absentminded shrug as he rifled through the now opened safe, he'd all but tuned out his companion's idle chatter as he instead focused on the task at hand. Said task being the search for anything that could be remotely called salvage, or valuables, or really anything that he could trade for food and cigarettes when he got back to the settlement.

"You listening, Pete?" Mikah asked, the tone of his voice implying that he knew full well that the other man wasn't.

"Nope," Peter grunted as he finally found what he was looking for, a wad of cash, useless now but he knew that there was at least one collector of the junk, "I assumed that you were just talking the same shit as always, probably something about some young bird back in civilisation."

Peter didn't particularly like Mikah, yet he found himself working with the young man more often than not, brought together by mutual friendship and shared greed for the finer things they could gain by working as a team in their little salvaging operations. Despite this relative mutual antipathy, Peter definitely didn't want to get Mikah's brains splattered all over his back. Which is precisely what happened when the bullets began to tear through the old autoshop and then through the body of the blonde-haired man.

For the Queen, the Law, and the People

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:52 pm

Torchina wrote:MEMBER APPLICATION

Nation: Torchina

ACCEPTED.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:39 pm

So, as promised, here's the mostly finished OP for my AH WW2 RP. Feel free to take a look and see what interests you, and what doesn't, and if you're interested or have comments or concerns feel free to send them my way alongside any helpful criticism!

Frontlines: The German Assault

Current Date: June 26, 1941

1st Campaign: Operation Barbarossa | Chapter One: Battle of Battle of Białystok–Minsk

Welcome to Frontlines: The German Assault! A real life tactics based RP centered on the German assault into the Soviet Union in an Alternate History that can vary either in small ways or large based largely on the actions of your characters! Experience the brutal realities of war from the boots of a German Officer commanding a platoon of the Wehrmacht's finest on the Eastern Front (and possibly beyond) where survival is far from guaranteed and the enemy will fight to the bitter end. Expect to be challenged by the Soviet Menace, and expect to make hard decisions that could result in anything from Character death to mass casualties for everyone involved. See and experience a new form of PvE RPing which will test your skills as a commander in the deadliest Front known to man and see if you have what it takes to reign victorious. Do not expect an easy victory though, this RP will require dedication, cool heads, and persistence in order to obtain new and unique scenarios that will change the history of WW2 as we know it.

How It Works And Gameplay

Game Storyline
This game is organized into Individual "Battles" & "Campaigns". Battles are the individual conflicts between the player forces and the enemy. Battles are grouped into campaigns. The results of one battle will determine the style of the next battle. Battles grouped together form a campaign, which the primary element this game will use to determine the course of the war. Over the course of a campaign, players have options for growth and advancement, but it is limited. At the conclusion of campaigns, however, the actions of players and their units will be fully evaluated for rank promotions and awards. Utilizing the Battle & Campaign structure, players can generate an entirely new story and outcome for the Second World War.

Determining Outcomes
Every battle will have a battlemap posted and maintained by a Battlemod (typically myself). Usually battles will have strategic points to capture or defend and the players' ability to accomplish their objectives determines the outcome of a battle. To determine player success, Battlemods (OP/Co-OP's) will use Random Number Generators (RNGs) that take into account several factors - tactical considerations (Numbers, positions, weapons, Ground Support), Roleplay quality (Better posts will yield better results), and skills of the officer. Players will post the actions of their unit, and to a small extent the reactions of the enemies (Not to the point of God Modding, ie murdering entire platoons of Russian infantry without a single casualty) up to the point where they can determine what occurred (i.e. two or three posts about their unit fighting, positioning, inflicting damage, etc. then a battlemod will look over player posts, post results and potentially update the map if necessary. Battles may be subdivided between mods to cover larger areas or ease administrative burden though for the beginning battles should be small enough to be managed by a single mod.

Player Units

Infantry & Armor
Player units will have two statistics to keep in mind, Strength and Morale. Strength determines how strong your unit can fight due to numbers, skill, experience, etc. given as a rating and morale determines your unit's willingness to surrender or retreat. Battlemods will factor these in when determining the percentages of the RNGs as well as determining your unit's actions.

Base Strength: 1 = 100% of Bonuses and Base percentages of success rolls are counted (so if base score is 30% then all 30% will be counted, where as if strength is halved only 15% of base will be counted)
Base Morale: 1 = 100% chance of standing and fighting, if at .5 it's only 50% and so forth, lower scores equal higher chances of your unit retreating or outright surrendering despite orders from players. Losing large amounts of men/panzers will decrease a unit's morale significantly.

Player Skills

Players may take two skills When they first join. Every promotion afterwards unlocks a new skill. Skills may be selected more than once to increase their benefit.

Infantry & Armor
- Offensive Doctrine: Player Unit fights better on the offensive (Adds 10% to offensive actions)
- Defensive Doctrine: Player Unit fights better on the defensive (Adds 10% to defensive actions)
- Superior Officer: Base strength of player unit increases by .3 (Strength now becomes 1.3 which equals 130%)
- Inspiring Presence: Base morale increases by .3 (Morale now becomes 1.3 which equals 130%)
- Artillery Spotter: Artillery Support is more effective when used by this player (Adds 5% to base artillery scores)
- Air Support Spotter: Aerial Support is more effective when used by this player (Adds 5% to base air support scores)
- Rapid Attacker: You are able to coordinate rapid assaults and counter-offensives much better. (Removes the 5% penalty to rapid assaults without prep-time for your unit)
- Mechanic School: You and your unit are able to repair damaged vehicles or maintain them. (Able to Regain Strength at the end of a round based on RNG, available only for Panzer Units)
- Close Quarters Doctrine: You excel at leading close quarters fighting against your enemies. (Adds 10% bonus to CQB actions)
- Snipers: Your unit has snipers attached to it (Infantry Only - Getting this skill again gives better snipers, adds a 5% Bonus to all Offensive and Defensive actions)
- Superior Equipment: Your unit has received better than standard equipment in one area (Generally granting a +.2 base strength but when selecting this skill, specify the group you're choosing to upgrade and allow to continue to upgrade as new equipment becomes available. Selecting this again can allow for another better-than-standard equipment group. For Infantry the groups are rifles, machine guns, and infantry anti-tank weapons. For tanks it allows access to the different superior armor groups like medium, heavy, and light tanks as well as tank destroyers.)
- Influential: You are considered an important officer, meaning more support is granted to you +10 Support Points
- Skilled Soldiers: Your men are of better quality than most +.2 Strength and Morale. Taking this again makes them even better.

Support Points

Support Points are used by officers to help them accomplish their missions. The amount of support points available are limited, however, to simulate the limit on resources and availability of support. Player officers may combine their Support Points if working on the same objective to simulate the increased use of resources devoted to that important objective. Player rank determines how many support points they have. Support Points replenish after every battle. These points are very limited and so should be conserved for important objectives.

Infantry & Armor
- Infantry Mortar Bombardment: 10 Support Points (Best for small concentrations of Infantry or small point targets such as machine gun nests)
- Heavy Mortar Bombardment: 30 Support Points (Best for medium concentrations of Infantry or medium point targets such as non-concrete buildings)
- Artillery Barrage: 50 Support Points (Best for large concentrations of Infantry, small concentrations of enemy armor, and fortified point targets such as bunkers)
- Tank Busters: 15 Support Points (Best for small concentrations of enemy armor)
- Aerial Recon: 20 Support Points (Gain a +10% to an offensive action)
- Aerial Strafing: 15 Support Points (Best against small concentrations of infantry or small point targets such as machine gun nests)
- Aerial Bombardment: 50 Support Points (Best against large concentrations of infantry, medium concentrations of enemy armor, and large non-fortified positions such as a city block or small town)
- Carpet Bombing: 70 Support Points (Best against extremely large concentrations of infantry, large concentrations of enemy armor, and large fortified positions such as bunker systems or literal forts)

Order of Battle

2nd Panzer Group (Army Group Center)
Commander: Generaloberst Heinz Guderian

1st Battalion/1st Motorized Infantry Regiment/29th Infantry Division (Make sure your men are from Thuringia, and remember that at this time Weimar was its capital.)
Regimental Commander: Oberst Dierk Holst

1st Battalion/ 1st Motorized Infantry Regiment
Commander: Oberstleutnant Paul Fischer

1st Company/ 1st Battalion (190 Men Total)
Commander: NPC

1st Platoon/ 1st Company (47 Men)
Commander: Leutnant Heinrich Gunther

2nd Platoon/ 1st Company (47 Men)
Commander: Open

3rd Platoon/ 1st Company (47 Men)

-------------

2nd Company/ 1st Battalion (190 Men)

1st Platoon/ 2nd Company (47 Men)

2nd Platoon/ 2nd Company (47 Men)

3rd Platoon/ 2nd Company (47 Men)

-------------

3rd Company / 1st Battalion (190 Men)

1st Platoon/ 3rd Company (47 Men)

2nd Platoon/ 3rd Company (47 Men)

3rd Platoon/ 3rd Company (47 Men)

Attached 2nd Battalion/7th Regiment/17th Panzer Division]Attached 2nd Battalion/ 7th Regiment/ 17th Panzer Division
Standard Tanks: Light Tank: Panzer II Ausf. F Medium Tank: Panzer III Ausf. J (Version with 5 cm KwK 38 L/42) Tank Destroyer: Sturmgeschütz III Ausf. A Heavy Tank: N/A
Superior Equipment: Medium Tank Panzer IV Ausf. F1
2nd Battalion Commander: Oberstleutnant Siegfried Meindl

1st Company/ 2nd Battalion (16 Tanks Total)

1st Platoon/ 1st Company (5 Tanks)

2nd Platoon/ 1st Company (5 Tanks)

3rd Platoon/ 1st Company (5 Tanks)

-------------

2nd Company/ 2nd Battalion (16 Tanks Total)

1st Platoon/ 2nd Company (5 Tanks)

2nd Platoon/ 2nd Company (5 Tanks)

3rd Platoon/ 2nd Company (5 Tanks)

-------------

3rd Company/ 2nd Battalion (16 Tanks Total)

1st Platoon/ 3rd Company (5 Tanks)

2nd Platoon/ 3rd Company (5 Tanks)

3rd Platoon/ 3rd Company (5 Tanks)

Ranks

Enlisted Ranks: Soldat | Obersoldat | Gefreiter | Obergefreiter

NCO Ranks: Unteroffizier | Unterfeldwebel

Junior Officer Ranks: [You Start Here] Leutnant (25 Support Points) | Oberleutnant (30 Support Points) | Hauptmann (40 Support Points)

Senior/Field Officer Ranks: Major (60 Support Points) | Oberstleutnant (70 Support Points) | Oberst (70 Support Points) [You Cannot Pass Here]

General Officers: Generalmajor | Generalleutnant | General | Generaloberst |Generalfeldmarschall

Applications & Roster

Code: Select all
Character Application
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Ethnicity:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b] (Starting Rank is Leutnant for most. Better apps or game participation may warrant early promotions.)
[b]Unit:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Appearance (Picture, Description, or Both):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b]
[b]Vehicle:[/b] (For tank commanders) You may choose any tank available to the Wehrmacht by June 22, 1941 however, it is strongly recommended you use the Standar Pz. III Ausf. J for your tank if you don't have superior equipment, If you choose a poorly functioning vehicle model, it will reflect in the game.

RP Example: (Those without an example will require to write at least one paragraph to showcase RP talent. I will deny apps based on lacking talent showcased in this example.)

Active Characters:

MIA Characters:

KIA Characters:

Useful Links

Full 400km Map of Starting Area

German Squad Tactics of WW2

Although a video game, these stats are good for quick glossing over to see how your tank might realistically affect or be effected by other tanks

1 Hour of German Marching Songs with Translations for "Immersion"

Standard Infantry Platoon Template

1x Comand Squad
1x Leutnant (Armed with MP-40, Walther P38 or Luger P08)
1x Unterfeldwebel (Platoon XO, armed with MP-40, Walther P38)
1x Gefreiter (Armed with Kar-98k, 2x Model 24 Stick Grenades, 1x Feldfu b backpack radio)
1x Platoon Medic (Armed with Walther P38)
3x Soldat (Runners/Command Security armed with Kar-98k, 2x Model 24 Stick Grenades)

4x Regular Squads
1x Unteroffizier (Armed with MP-40)
1x Gerfreiter (Armed with Kar-98k, 2x Model 24 Stick Grenades)
1x Obersoldat (Armed with MG-34, Walther P38)
1x Soldat (Machine Gun Assistant with Walther P38)
1x Soldat (Machine Gun Ammobearer armed with Kar-98k, 2x Model 24 Stick Grenades, and carrying 2x 300rd 7.92x57mm Belt Ammo Boxes)
5x Soldat (Armed with Kar-98k, 2x Model 24 Stick Grenades)
Last edited by Independent States of Tula on Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:52 pm

Dibs on a panzer IV platoon
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

The Krogan
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Krogan » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:08 am

*Sigh*

When you want to play a Second World War RP to kill Nazis, but you RP the Nazis instead.
The perpetual lurker of NS, trudging through the desolate winter.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:02 am

The Krogan wrote:*Sigh*

When you want to play a Second World War RP to kill Nazis, but you RP the Nazis instead.

You do know most German soldiers weren’t Nazis right? You might want to keep an eye on this when it releases because you’ll probably find that most characters aren’t Nazis but rather regular men made into pawns of Nazi leadership. There’s a misunderstanding in my opinion among most people regarding the Wehrmacht, that while some were terrible men, most were conscripts and regular men forced to fight the most brutal war in history. They had families, friends, hobbies, and foibles just like any other person. The theme of my RP isn’t pro-Nazi or anything like that, but much more focused on the simple fact that war is brutal and is fought by men, not faceless hordes of “Nazis”.

The Krogan
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Krogan » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:33 am

You do know most German soldiers weren’t Nazis right? You might want to keep an eye on this when it releases because you’ll probably find that most characters aren’t Nazis but rather regular men made into pawns of Nazi leadership. There’s a misunderstanding in my opinion among most people regarding the Wehrmacht, that while some were terrible men, most were conscripts and regular men forced to fight the most brutal war in history. They had families, friends, hobbies, and foibles just like any other person. The theme of my RP isn’t pro-Nazi or anything like that, but much more focused on the simple fact that war is brutal and is fought by men, not faceless hordes of “Nazis”.

Twas more of a joke on my part, a generalization that played to my own dark sense of humor after some years of studying history and not to attack you or your rp. Though I would argue that there is no difference between a "regular" and "terrible" man, but that they are one and the same. One day a man will kill children and write home to his family that he's doing alright, the next he saves a random family from certain death, humanity is complicated. The Russian front is a particularly complicated tragedy of humanity that can still leave me awake some nights contemplating the hate and contempt one must have for another human being. You are correct though that not every German can be painted with a Nazis brush, but history is complicated and and full of ever changing narratives. Though I would be careful using elements of a victim or "forced" narratives, as again we run into the problem of generalization and the taking away of the individual agency of men and women in wartime. Which is both dangerous and a great disservice to their memory, in my opinion that is. Which honestly probably means very little in the grand scheme of things.

In any case I should have held my tongue, having to often deal with these debates in real life, I find I do not enjoy getting embroiled in my off-time as well. Though I wish you luck in your rp. :)
The perpetual lurker of NS, trudging through the desolate winter.

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:44 pm

Oh, I'm gonna make a Jew-Hunter-level character.
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:33 pm

The United Remnants of America wrote:

Oh, I'm gonna make a Jew-Hunter-level character.

Welp...I suppose some people like playing the baddies.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:22 pm

Alright, AH RP is up!

Link here: Link

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:50 pm

Legacy of the Walküre

July 15th 1944, Adolf Hitler, Hermann Göring, and Heinrich Himmler are all killed via explosion in the Nazi Wolf's Lair. Less than an hour later, a provisional government is set up, and the process to make peace with the west begins.

July 15th 1974, the United States, United Kingdom, French Republic, and Greater Germany finally step in to the nearly 50 year stalemate in the Chinese Civil war, all the while the USSR supplies the People's Republic of China with fuel, training, and weapons.

In France the situation of losing it's hold of it's colonies is taking it's toll on the war battered nation, and in a desperate bid to hold on to the resources it so desperately needs, starts ethnically cleansing certain regions of dissidents and maintaining an iron like grip on it's colonies. All the while communist protests are starting to be ruthlessly squashed under the heel of a progressively more fascist government.

In the UK citizens rejoice as they land the first man on the moon, after years of reverse engineering V2 wrecks and researching rocketry. Their air force is one to be feared, as VTOL jet fighters and multi-mach speed aircraft outrun anything the ground or air can fire at them, and their colonies continue to expand the list of Commonwealth members.

The United States develops the worlds first 32-bit super-computer, and with aid from UK scientists, uses it to help run their ICBM program. All the while their 14 states become more and more efficient at running their respective industries. From arms, to food, they have truly become a well oiled and well maintained industry giant.

In Germany, a particle accelerator fires for the first time, as men and women from all walks of life revolve through mandatory basic training like a hotel door. And infantry doctrine is pushed to it's imaginable limit, as an attempt to avoid such a loss of life as was witnessed in the 40s. And while thousands of Nazi politicians and SS soldiers lay in unmarked mass graves across the German countryside, remnants of their legacy still remain.

In Israel, the recovering Jewish population of Europe continue their lives among the Palestinians in relative silence, the Sinai and both sides of the Jordan river giving more than enough space for both to co-exist in a quiet, yet tense, peace.

In the USSR, Atomic powered intercontinental bombers land after week long patrols, and from Sapporo to Bucharest, all who live under the Soviet banner live in fear of their treacherous neighbors, the propaganda spewed to them from loud-speakers on every street tell them of the rapists, pillagers, monsters, and sub-human beings that surround them on all sides.

And in Brazil, a communist revolution swamps the Amazon jungle, bringing fear into the Junta in Brasilia, and steely determination into the eyes of the Allies as they dispatch members of their nation's best military units to aid the Brazilians in toppling the Comintern threat.

Welcome to Legacy of the Walküre, a story exploring what the international stage of the world would look like if Hitler, Himmler and Goring were all killed in the summer of 1944. You will be RPing as a member of one of the many Special Forces of the Allied Nations with a newly inducted Germany. Ranging from US Army Airborne to the German Kommando Reichsgarde, you will reclaim ground from communist revolutionaries in Brazil in an effort to stop the domino effect before it truly starts falling. All the while waiting for the true legacy of the Nazis and SS members that fled to rise from the jungle.
1. OP and CO-OP's words are law.
2. I (the OP) reserve the right to kill off your character for stupid actions or request you make a new one should they not act like a soldier. I (The OP) also reserve the rights to: deny an app for any reason, retroactively deny an application, or request someone to permanently vacate the thread.
3. Don't be a dick OOCly.
4. Poor grammar, spelling, and formatting are valid reasons for denial. As are one liner posts.
5. Keep it clean, noting overly descriptive in terms of violence and no sexual content that wouldn't be kosher in a PG-13 movie (No "But 'The Spy Who Shagged Me' was PG-13!" is not a valid defense)
6. Have fun!
The United States of America (America/The States)
"All men are created equal; endowed by their creator with the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness"

In the 19th and early 20th centuries, the US of A was widely regarded as ‘The American Experiment’ it is widely claimed as the first Republican Democracy in the modern age with great credit. Entering the Second World War when Pearl Harbour was bombed, and ending it when they crumpled the city of Kitakyushu under the heels of their infantry, The United States has taken a massive turn from where they were less than a century ago. From an isolationist power more focused on internal power and build up, awakened into an industrial giant of which the world had never seen before.

Since the late 1940s, the USA has since become an even greater industrial powerhouse, dividing it’s rather large landmass into a simple 14 states rather than the previous 49, based around respective industries and named after the largest cities in their respective areas. From fishing to vehicular manufacturing, the United states has become the largest supplier of it all to both themselves and other nations abroad, but while their products are the most plentiful, they aren’t the best on the market.

While The United States has become the leader in mass production, they still remain a separated society, racism still runs rampant to the point that segregations sees no chance of being repealed, while interracial marriages are barred and interracial children will result in the parents becoming convicted felons.

The United Kingdom of Britain and her Colonial Commonwealths (The Commonwealth)
“The highest of distinctions is service to others.”

After the Second World War the UK returned to simply focusing on it’s own empire. From Georgetown to Bombay, the United Kingdom held it’s holdings with an iron grip. Except when India became independent, though maintaining its ties with Britain. And so the idea of a greater commonwealth was formed.

England sent a proposal to all of its colonies, independent forms of government, freedom to run themselves in whichever way they saw fit, but they were required to maintain strict trade exclusivity to the British Isles, and to maintain a mutual defense pact. Of course, those that took the opportunity were let go to be their own nations with their own internal policies. However, those that refused still remain under the heel of the British Monarchs.

Over the years since the 40s, the UK has become a less conservative nation, and while those of different colors and creeds are generally seen as equals, there is a still a large amount of discrimination against women in most places, though the nation currently has a female prime minister, pointing towards a possible revolution of culture. All the while the nation and its commonwealth brethren explore the stars, and travel between their varying geographies in massive airliners that go speeds not dreamt of in the second world war.

Greater Germany (Germany)
“Hitlers come and go, but Germany and the German people remain.”

After the Second World War’s Peace Accords, Germany was left on it’s own to rebuild and recover from the war it started, and ultimately had been inflicted upon itself. And while many had doubts that Germany would be capable of recovering from a second world war in it’s recent history, it not only recovered, but excelled. By 1964, the nation of Greater Germany had managed to obtain a degree of infantry doctrine that had yet to be seen in the world. Body armor that could resist the impacts and ballistics of most small arms munitions at the time, and with a growing armed forces of both men and women, the world feared yet another world war. And then they requested to join the Allied Nations in 1969.

Seeing as Germany’s war machine had managed to gain a second wind, and that the growing fear of the Comintern was racking their own nations, the Allies met Germany, not as enemies, but instead as allies.

Since the fall of the Third Reich, all traces of Nazism and racial purity have largely been wiped out, while racial and ethnic tensions, not to mention soft eugenics programs, do exist in the Nation, they are nowhere near where they were in late 30s and 40s. With civil liberties taking an upward turn after the loss of life experienced in the second world war, to the point where both men and women serve in nearly every facet of society.

The Fifth Republic of France (France)
“The graveyards are full of indispensable men.”

Following the conditional surrender of Germany, France was still not out of the water. Following Italy’s cries for help in a final cry, Spain pulled an uncharacteristic change in their neutrality, and started a two front war of their own against an unsuspecting Portugal, and a weakened France.

Needless to say, it didn’t turn out well, given the Allied Forces in Europe’s now open front, and France was allowed some form of war reparations. Though this didn’t help as much as it should have.

With a lack of what they actually needed to repair the damage done to them, they had to crack down on the colonies they still held, implementing archaic and brutal practices in the hopes of becoming a recovered nation, but instead they only accelerated the path to rebellion. Almost 73% of France’s colonial holdings have either seceded or are in open rebellion against French rule. Leading to a severe lack of supplies.

After the war, civilian life has taken a downward spiral to fascism. With Charles de Gaulle dead in the early 60s, the new government was to make France their own. And now the once free nation is now starting to look like Germany once dead, much to their neighbours disgust, and fear. Although, Germany and France do have a mutual health agreement in place, for Germany’s genetic undesirables to be deported to France in exchange for a good chunk of Germany’s GDP. Although it still isn’t much help to the failing French empire.

The State of Israel (Israel)
“Israel was not created to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish.”

After the United Kingdom offered it’s Levant holdings to the Jewish people after the Second World War’s peace accords, Israel has held a special place in the eyes of it’s neighbors, those of hate. And despite the relative peace they hold with their indigenous Palestinians, they have faced a threat of both internal and external destruction for over 30 years. Despite this, they endure.

After a week long war involving Iraqi, Saudi, and Syrian invasion Israel not only managed to survive, but managed to gain land, not only as the Jewish nation, but as an Arabic one as well. The 1958 Six Day war stands as a testament in the nation as what brothers in arms can accomplish, no matter their creed.

Under equipped, but far from undermanned, the Israeli army has been propped up by -surprisingly- Greater Germany’s arms trade, acting in mutual defense and a sort of atonement for the Nazi Party’s actions in the Second World War. Even coming to the beset nation’s aide during the 1969 Yom-Kippur War. The duo of nations seem to a have a realpolitik relationship going on, rather than a fondness for each other’s publics.

Israeli civility is that of ‘everyone does their part.’ from the military to that of the factories and gardens, men women, and occasionally children do whatever they can to ensure that Israel remains the paramount in a sea of tyranny and uncertainty, and while the ethnic tensions between the Muslim population and the Jewish population exist, they hate their neighboring countries more than each other.

The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR)
“The capitalists will sell us the rope in which we hang them.”

Arguably, the USSR came out of the 40s with the longest straw. In trade for an unmolested German peoples, the USSR was offered, Manchuria, Mongolia, Mengkuko, Poland, Afghanistan and Northern Japan as recompense. As such, they had such a vast array of resources and manpower that they need not look elsewhere for trade or weapons. They simply sat as a hermit empire until such a time that they started casting the red hand of communism across the globe, from South America, to the French colonies, to Europe itself. As such they are the allies main opposition following Germany’s joining of their cause.

Internally they remain the mildly patriarchal society as they were in the Second World War. Though to the government, it matters little who joins the military or who does what so long as they can do so with no issue, from the military to basket weavers, those in the Soviet Union are not aware that those nations outside the Union are more prosperous and well fed than they, as those unfortunate souls are simply piped propaganda and fear into their homes about the demons and con-men on the outside of the Iron Curtain.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Ubaria
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ubaria » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:04 pm

“Silent enim lēgēs inter arma. - Laws are silent in times of war”
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Theme
The consequences we face for peace is constant vigilance and more often than not; the sacrifice of trust must be made to ensure your enemy cannot act first. Our history has been strife with conflict, from ancient times right up until this very moment in time, it has become so ingrained into our nature that we often find it impossible to avoid despite our best efforts to overcome. Though we have made great strides in our ability to conciliate with our enemies and act on behalf of our better nature, we always have a gun pointed at them under the table. Why? Did we not just agree to end the bloodshed? Are we not men of our word? No, we are not. A gun, an army, a missle; there are little difference to these except measure and no measure is too great when it comes to the security of our own.

Global security is become an increasingly difficult task to carry out despite the efforts of nation-states around the globe. We are fighting our enemies on all fronts, power is an energy that is constantly shifting through hands and sooner or later it is going to end up in the hands of somebody with the strength to vector it into something that could shake the foundations of our society to it's very core.

Where do we fit in? I hear you ask. I’d like to tell you that you are the shield that guards the innocent, the bulwark against terror that threatens to strike down the weak, but you are not. You are the gun, the sword and the instrument of war that is a soldier alone. Together you are an army, striking fear into the hearts of the wicked; an elucid force that will be used to wage war so that war should never be waged on us.

We are Argent.

Sitrep
Our planet is still far from achieving global everlasting peace. Conflicts are raging all across the globe from the sun-scorched deserts of Iraq and Syria where a band of bloodthirsty Islamic extremists have seized vast swaths of desert to set up their very own caliphate in the heart of the Levant, to the sweltering jungles of the Amazon where drug cartels and human traffickers run amok without anybody from the outside world batting an eyelid.

It's not just rouge nations and criminal enterprises that threaten the fragile balance of power, but tensions between nations are rising due to the economic and political climate. The Democratic People's Republic of North Korea have ramped up their missile and nuclear weapon programme after repeated threats from their southern neighbors. Whilst this may have been the case for many decades, increasing amounts of asylum seekers escaping Kim's regime show a clampdown on civil disobedience both within and without the Kim family.

Internal political unrest in the Ukraine has caused Russia to act and seize the disputed region of Crimea, resulting in a large scale open conflict between the two nations and many smaller armies. Russian Mechanized forces continue to occupy parts of what the Ukraine considers to be her sovereign territory and neither side shows any incentive to back down. Following the downing of a passenger airliner over in Ukrainian airspace, NATO have been under increasing pressure to provide military assistance to Russian satellite states over fears of more aggression.

Whilst South America continues to struggle with the rising criminal gang problem and the resulting proliferation of narcotics stemming from the region. Brazi's armed forces have begun a large scale operation to root out corruption and organized crime within her borders, but have dangerously overstepped the mark and now are under the threat of a civil war. Venezuela, under intense social and economic pressure have clamped down on civil liberties and has mobilized a large amount of it's military, turning it's eye to it's southern neighbor Guyana in a bid to control natural resources in the region. Dutch forces have threatened to retaliate if the sovereignty of it's former colony is threatened.

In Mexico and the Southern U.S, the struggling war against drugs has escalated into a small insurgency in some cases. Heavily armed gangs have created lawless zones in Mexico and rule with an iron fist. Mexican forces, supported by U.S military and civilian agencies have begun systematically removing the more notorious cartels in what has been dubbed 'The Cartel Wars'.

Directive 212
The idea of a clandestine,united, multi-national task force has been utilized by the western world since the Second World War. Operation Gladio for example. NATO in more recent years has shed it's espionage shell in favor of supporting a standing army to protect the interest of the west and her allies. But it needed more.

Directive No. 212 was pushed through NATOHIGHCOM in the early 2000's after the destruction of the twin towers and resulting breakout of war in the middle east. Adopting the moniker of 'Argent', the clandestine military and espionage unit have since been granted fully autonomy by NATO as to give themselves deniability against their actions. Funded by a black budget that is siphoned form multiple international sources, Argent is a 'blacker than black' force.

Argent is a fully equipped, direct action capable international Counter Terror Unit and so much more. It's an extremely effective intelligence service and espionage agency, supported by a powerful cyber warfare unit, aviation wing and logistics division, able to strike at any corner of the globe in hours. It draws staff from not just military special operations units, but intelligence agencies, espionage units, civilian and non-military entities such as police forces, civil guards and private contractor services the world over. Argent is fully supported by her own air, ground and naval assets where appropriate to retain maximum efficiency.

Wars are a finicky thing that require paperwork, lobbying and public support, things that generally take lots of time/money to achieve. Argent can strike at any location, at any time, for any reason without fear of consequence or repercussions. Geared to tackle a broad range of tasks that threaten global peace, though this often requires the bending or breaking of rules to suit any given need.

Organization
Argent is split down into four separate branches that each provide their own unique utility and expertise to any given situation.

Specters
Combat operators. The muscle of Argent, built from only the best special operations troops and seasoned counter-terror operators the world has to offer. Their combined training makes them a formidable land, sea and air opponent that are able to operate in the harshest of environments and the hottest combat zones. Specters work together no matter their nationality, creed or ethnicity, to achieve their goals. Nothing but their very best will be acceptable.

Ravens
The espionage wing. Spies for the lack of a more specific term. They are employed in field operations where brute force is not necessarily the best option, or where sensitivity is paramount. Ravens are masters in intelligence acquisition, sabotage, interrogation and other trade-craft necessary to survive undercover. Ravens are also responsible for conducting pre-operation reconnaissance before the heavy guns arrive, learning the terrain, ascertaining a situation and keeping their comrades informed before the bullets start flying. Ravens often operate in pairs or solo with little to no support, relying on wit and instinct.

Flycatchers
Need to breach a military grade firewall? Sift through terabytes of top secret military documents and national secrets? Or maybe you want to offline a nuclear power station or strike down a stock exchange? These are your guys. Only the sharpest minds are picked for Cyber Ops, utilizing only the razor's edge in computing technology. Flycatchers are named after their innate ability to pick out even the smallest chunks of information from their wide woven, digital web.

Angels
Quite literally Angels on our shoulders. Watchful guardians. Ever vigilant sentinels. We can only do so much from the ground. Angels are a collection of the world's most daring, courageous and downright superhuman pilots and crews. With an aerial arsenal that could flatten a small nation, we rely on them to cover our backs and bring us home from the fight. No skies too bold, no mission to dangerous and no fight to reckless. Silver wings.

If you haven't already noticed. We are members of an international outfit codenamed Argent. A standard Counter-Terror force is only the tip of the iceberg. Argent is built to tackle the most demanding of operations in locations all across the globe, whether that be a terrorist group, criminal organization, rouge nation or sovereign country.

We're taking some assumptions that this version of global events up to the mid 2000's is roughly the same, give or take. Current international relations are rather strained in this version of Earth however, stability in many areas is non-existant with the expansion of terror cells operating in parts of the Middle East, Africa, Asia and even in some parts of Europe and North America, necessitating the use for a classified black ops unit.

Operators hail from all around the globe but should be ready to prioritize their orders over allegiances to flags, banners and ideals. They are devout to carrying out their given orders no matter the location or target.
Like any good RP, we need to lay ground rules even though many of them should be self explanatory, but they'll be listed here to prevent confusion.
  • OP wields absolute power. Any word or decision made is final. Co-ops words should be heeded also and taken as law. Not to say you're not allowed to protest decisions, debate should be encouraged, just make a convincing argument.
  • Military RP's suffer from a very specific manner of common ailments. The most common of which is the 'Angsty Troublemaker' trope that is common to see. I shall only say this once. You're a fully grown adult capable of rational thought, not an edgy teenage with parental issues. This means don't go around causing shit for the sole purpose of starting shit. There may be IC disagreements sure, play these tactfully and acceptably and there won't be a problem. Start a punch up in the canteen over somebody looking at you funny? That will not constitute as acceptable and repeated behavior will result in being banned.
  • The One Man Army trope. One soldier packing two assault rifles, a shotgun, a sidearm, an RPG, several grenades and 1000 rounds of ammunition for a CQB assault is just an example. You're physically fit sure, but not Iron Man. This also means you are not invincible, taking a 7.62 to the neck and proceeding to kick down a door and mow down a room full of insurgents with a pistol isn't really realistic nor entertaining. Keep it grounded. Offenders will be diagnosed with the dead pretty quickly.
  • Above said. This is war and your character shall be subject to dangerous, life-threatening situations regularly in which death is a probable factor. Work yourself into a hole, don't expect to escape from that hole.
  • For the sake of variety, spread roles out. Let's not have the twenty marksmen to one regular soldier ratio please. You'll be able to app as several characters - exact number dependent - so vary them.
  • Realism is encouraged. If you're not well versed in military technology, procedures or lingo (i know i'm sure not), do some research or don't be afraid to ask.
  • Try to be descriptive and make posts more than a paragraph in size. If you're having a conversation or linking posts closely with one or more people, sort them out OOC or over telegram before posting.
  • Try to stay active. I appreciate life takes precedence however so if you anticipate being away for a while, a simple heads up via OOC or TG is fine and you won't be killed off. Though if you don't, i'll assume you've lost interest and your character(s) will be subject to injury or death.
  • Keep posts within acceptable NS limits. Swearing and curses will be thrown around but keep extremities to a minimum. This also applies for descriptions of gore and .... romance.
  • Normal RP rules apply. No metagaming, godmodding, ecetera-ecetera. Try to maintain correct spelling and grammar with decent formatting in your posts. If English isn't a first language, google should be your friend.
  • Finally. This is meant to be an enjoyable experience so above all. Enjoy!

Code: Select all
[size=85]Application is annotated with hints and are mainly there as a guide. Sections marked with an asterisk are optional but try to fill out everything for the sake of character building. Delete this paragraph and all parenthesis.

[b][u]Biographical Information[/u][/b]
[b]Name:[/b] (First, Middle and Last)
[b]Nationality:[/b] (Self explanatory. Dual citizenship allowed but try to keep them realistic)
[b]Birthplace:[/b] (Probably best if this coincides with nationality)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Biological)
[b]Date of Birth:[/b] (Mid twenties at least. We're all seasoned soldiers here, not kids fresh out of bootcamp. DD/MM/YYYY)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Images will suffice here. A little description on the side wouldn't go amiss)

[b][u]Personal Background[/u][/b]
[b]Education:[/b](Probably should be at the very least, a high-school education)
*[b]Previous Occupations:[/b] (Non-military jobs)
*[b]Medical History[/b] (Blood Type, Allergies, any previous injuries of note. Things like that.)

[b][u]Professional Background[/u][/b]
[b]Branch(es):[/b] (Any branches they were previously a part of)
[b]Previous Unit(s):[/b] (Specific units. Wikipedia if you are not sure)
*[b]Previously Held Rank:[/b] (NATO equivalent. Not to many officers otherwise there will be a lock over anything OR-6)
[b]Operational Role:[/b] (Your specialty or specialties. Keep in mind this may shift from mission to mission. Most Operators are trained for multiple roles)
*[b]Skills and Qualifications:[/b] (What other skills, aside from your primary does your operator have? This can be training courses, exercises, in-field experience or special schools)
[b]Combat History:[/b] (Keep everything in date order if possible)

[b][u]Additional Info[/u][/b]
[b]Psychological Evaluation:[/b](Personality traits, quirks and defining characteristics. Ticks, personal values, strengths, weaknesses, likes and dislikes.)
[b]Biography:[/b] (At least a lengthy paragraph, if not two. Stick to key points and keep it grounded. Not everybodies life is a train-wreck)
[b]Misc Information:[/b] (Anything i have left out or you would like to add)

[b][u]Equipment[/u][/b]
(This may change from operation to operation. You're free to fill this out beforehand however)
[b]Primary Weapon:[/b] (Platform, Caliber and attachments)
[b]Secondary Weapon:[/b] (Platform, Caliber and attachments)
[b]Sidearm:[/b] (Platform, Caliber and attachments)
[b]Launcher:[/b] (If applicable. Platform, Caliber and attachments)

[b]On Hand Equipment:[/b] (What your character can reach in their rig/carrier pouches. Grenades, emergency medical equipment, melee weapons and such.

[b]Additional Equipment:[/b] (Stuff stored in holdalls or rucks. This can encompass pretty much anything, remember your character's assigned role. Mines, explosives, medical tools, power tools, demo equipment, climbing rigs, things like this. Go to town)

[b]Clothing:[/b] (Head to toe. Keep in mind environments and the temperature for any given op. We won't be in a shorts and t-shirt halfway up the Urals nor will we be wearing desert choc-chip in the middle of the Amazon. This also encompasses rigs, protective equipment, plate carriers, helmets and other similar things.)

[b]Other:[/b] (Anything i have missed or you want to keep a note of)

[/size]
Last edited by Ubaria on Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yo, that's mad.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:08 pm

Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:19 pm

Independent States of Tula wrote:Alright, AH RP is up!

Just quoting this to bring up that this RP is open and that we need more people so if a WW2 tactical RP is up your alley then feel free to join up!

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:51 pm

Independent States of Tula wrote:Alright, AH RP is up!

Just quoting this to bring up that this RP is open and that we need more people so if a WW2 tactical RP is up your alley then feel free to join up!

Is this supposed to be funny? Is this supposed to be entertaining? I just don't get it. Maybe I'm getting too old, or kids just have a sense of humour I'm not getting. This just looks like a substantial waste of time, and quite frankly a bit idiotic on the part of the creator. Sorry.
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse