NATION

PASSWORD

Coastal Daytona Academy: A High School Roleplay [OOC|DEAD]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:33 am

Chewion wrote:So this lives on? Can I still RP or do I need to reapp?

Your characters were not affected from the purge, as you had replied to the mass telegram I sent out awhile ago, thus you may presume posting at your leisure.
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:34 am

Imperial Esplanade wrote:
Chewion wrote:So this lives on? Can I still RP or do I need to reapp?

Your characters were not affected from the purge, as you had replied to the mass telegram I sent out awhile ago, thus you may presume posting at your leisure.

Where are we IC wise?
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:44 pm

Chewion wrote:
Imperial Esplanade wrote:Your characters were not affected from the purge, as you had replied to the mass telegram I sent out awhile ago, thus you may presume posting at your leisure.

Where are we IC wise?

There is a summary at the bottom of the OOC, which provides a breakdown of what has happened and where we currently are. I suggest you check it out.

Once you check it out (short read), you will see we have a few things occurring. I've separated things into a couple of threads in order to avoid confusion, the links of which are at the top of every thread.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

New Flattnerk
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Flattnerk » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:49 pm

Name: Jessica Eliza Deckard
Sex: Female
Grade: 11th
Role: Student/ Lead Trumpet
Birthday: September 16th
Hometown: Georgetown, Washington D.C
Appearance:
Height Weight and Body Type: 5’4 120 lbs Average Body Type
Personality:
Jessica could be described as generally happy person but is easily annoyed. She has a natural leadership quality in her that shines through when put in group settings. She is also pretty confident in her abilities as a trumpet player and will attempt anything put in front of her. One last thing is that she can be extremely competitive not with only others but also with herself always pushing herself to be better.
Sexual Orientation: 1 ½ on the Kinsey scale
Moral Alignment: Neutral Good
Personal Skills:
-Collegiate level of trumpet playing
-Good leader and motivator
-Dabbles in other instruments
-Good euphonium player
Biography:
Jessica was born in Washington D.C to well off parents. Her father is a professor at the University of Georgetown and her mother is works in the State Department of the United States Government. She attended a prestigious musical school focusing on the students performance of a particular instrument as well as musical comprehension and composition. As strong as she may be. She pushed herself to the point of mental exhaustion and decided that a break from the lifestyle she was living would vastly improve her mental well being.
Other:

Kwadai
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2013

Postby Kwadai » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:01 pm

Hi everyone, gosh it's been such a long time since I've been around here. Just dropping by to say I fully intend to make a return by the end of the coming week. Presuming I'm still welcome of course!
방탄소년단 | 엑소 | 블랙핑크
Gay male. Ireland. Language enthusiast.

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:04 pm

Kwadai wrote:Hi everyone, gosh it's been such a long time since I've been around here. Just dropping by to say I fully intend to make a return by the end of the coming week. Presuming I'm still welcome of course!

Of course! Glad you're coming back.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:10 pm

Kwadai wrote:Hi everyone, gosh it's been such a long time since I've been around here. Just dropping by to say I fully intend to make a return by the end of the coming week. Presuming I'm still welcome of course!

Yes, you are absolutely welcome back, and Yusuf is still on the roster.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Kwadai
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2013

Postby Kwadai » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:14 pm

Yes, you are absolutely welcome back, and Yusuf is still on the roster.
Vaquas wrote:

Of course! Glad you're coming back.

Thanks guys. I finally have the time to post and use NS in general again.
방탄소년단 | 엑소 | 블랙핑크
Gay male. Ireland. Language enthusiast.

The Central Shadow Nation
Minister

Founded: Oct 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Shadow Nation » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:16 pm

gat
"There's no point in feeling bad for the dead, but for the living who are still in pain."
"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:19 pm

The Central Shadow Nation wrote:gat

emoclew

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:43 am

Name: Jacques Adrian Firman
Sex: Male
Grade: 11th (Junior)
Role: Student
Birthday: 05/23/2001
Hometown: Notre-Dame-de-Monts, Vendée Department, Pays de la Loire, France followed by Rolette North Dakota, U.S.
Appearance: Image
Height, Weight, and Body Type: 5'9, 158 lbs, stocky
Personality: He comes off as a shy, easy going bookworm. That’s not to say he isn’t asocial, it’s just he never kept a group of close friends. At times overly apologetic, formal, and tends to overthink many social interactions. Getting closer to him that although he looks like a bookish, adorkable cinnamon roll, he has a rather dry and biting sense of humor.
Sexual Orientation: 0.5, because every dude in this school is bi and I want my drama without necessary commitment, I want my cake but not the calories dammit!
Skills:
Bookworm/Quick reader
Actor
Three Years Gymnastics/Taekwondo
French-speaker (speaks with a
Choral and Dancer (more than dabbing and whipping, is a tenor)
Social Studies ace
Decent Cook
Can bean you in the face with a frypan
Can draw you because he’s a French...guy.
Viola player
Biography: He is a man of two homelands, and as about as French as they come. His dad’s side came over to the states during World War II, to Rolette, North Dakota of all places. His mother was as Breton as they come. When his father enlisted in the military, he kept in touch with whatever remained of the old Fermin family that moved back to France in the 50s for good lodgings, and acted as new soldiers introduction to all things French. During this time, he fell head over heels for a Breton girl with a voice of silver and hair of ruby, who would later give him a young boy. Sadly, the War on Terror happened, and Arthur Bertrand Fermin served his country in Afghanistan, serving for much of his late elementary school life. After being awarded the Purple Heart, and losing his right foot to an IED, he was honourably discharged and returned to a large and welcoming family. There would be...hardships, as both his father’s and mother’s families insisted that he return to the United States, as it was only fitting that “a warrior be returned to his homeland”. The flat plains of North Dakota was a stark contrast to the cool and rolling coasts of Brittany, but the constant rhythm of faith, his very Old Country grandparents (who still resided in Rolette), and the welcoming nature of the small town nevertheless gave him one of the best memories of his life. Seeing people come together after several tornadoes, singing his native French with an honest soul, and seeing the way stars danced clearly above the prairie nights. Perhaps this land could also be his home…
Fortune also smiled upon the Fermin family, and offered another change, and another opportunity. For Céleste-Marie, she continued to teach and play music at the nearby university, for Sergeant Major Arthur Bertrand, the nearby National Guard provided a way for him to keep busy on the weekends, teaching a new batch of recruits the importance of valor, courage, and perspective. Once again, Jacques could see the ocean, and a new opportunity...but for what?
RP Sample: Badda-bing, badda-boom
Other: If possible I would like to room with Asher Laydon
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:09 am

*Sneezes*
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:33 pm

I have been away over the weekend, but after reviewing the application, may I ask if you would be fine with trimming a skill or two? Or, at least elaborating which skills are at proficient-levels and others being relative beginner?

Not that the reason is required to be mentioned, per say, but I'm also curious what would bring him from North Dakota all the way to Daytona, Florida just to attend high school.
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Imperial Esplanade wrote:I have been away over the weekend, but after reviewing the application, may I ask if you would be fine with trimming a skill or two? Or, at least elaborating which skills are at proficient-levels and others being relative beginner?

Not that the reason is required to be mentioned, per say, but I'm also curious what would bring him from North Dakota all the way to Daytona, Florida just to attend high school.

Certainly!

He wasn't there to attend high school, it was more after her mother's desire to be a musician again, and sadly there weren't many opportunities. There weren't many opportunities in a small town, so there they went. If my bio is unrealistic, I can agree. My main feature was that his father was in the military, his mother was a musician, and he grew up in a big family. Now he has to deal with being on his own and making his own mark.

Skills I'm more than happy hear how/why. I'm willing to drop the taekwondo, in exchange to potentially learning it at a later time, and hopefully there won't be many fights. He's a very artsy sort of dude, good with social studies, but not good at keeping a large circle of friends.
Obligatory Quotes below

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:33 pm

Danceria wrote:
Imperial Esplanade wrote:I have been away over the weekend, but after reviewing the application, may I ask if you would be fine with trimming a skill or two? Or, at least elaborating which skills are at proficient-levels and others being relative beginner?

Certainly!

He wasn't there to attend high school, it was more after her mother's desire to be a musician again, and sadly there weren't many opportunities. There weren't many opportunities in a small town, so there they went. If my bio is unrealistic, I can agree. My main feature was that his father was in the military, his mother was a musician, and he grew up in a big family. Now he has to deal with being on his own and making his own mark.

Skills I'm more than happy hear how/why. I'm willing to drop the taekwondo, in exchange to potentially learning it at a later time, and hopefully there won't be many fights. He's a very artsy sort of dude, good with social studies, but not good at keeping a large circle of friends.

The reasoning for him being there is sufficient, I was just merely curious from an OOC-perspective since there was nothing mentioned in that regard.

The reasoning behind the skill-alteration suggestion is that we'd rather avoid overly-adept characters, and keep things within the realm of reality. In fact, this really isn't a repellent application in that regard, but merely something that might help hint, and attribute, toward character development further down the road. That being said, it is officially considered Accepted.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:34 pm

New Flattnerk wrote:Name: Jessica Eliza Deckard
Sex: Female
Grade: 11th
Role: Student/ Lead Trumpet
Birthday: September 16th
Hometown: Georgetown, Washington D.C
Appearance:
Height Weight and Body Type: 5’4 120 lbs Average Body Type
Personality:
Jessica could be described as generally happy person but is easily annoyed. She has a natural leadership quality in her that shines through when put in group settings. She is also pretty confident in her abilities as a trumpet player and will attempt anything put in front of her. One last thing is that she can be extremely competitive not with only others but also with herself always pushing herself to be better.
Sexual Orientation: 1 ½ on the Kinsey scale
Personal Skills:
-Collegiate level of trumpet playing
-Good leader and motivator
-Dabbles in other instruments
-Good euphonium player
Biography:
Jessica was born in Washington D.C to well off parents. Her father is a professor at the University of Georgetown and her mother is works in the State Department of the United States Government. She attended a prestigious musical school focusing on the students performance of a particular instrument as well as musical comprehension and composition. As strong as she may be. She pushed herself to the point of mental exhaustion and decided that a break from the lifestyle she was living would vastly improve her mental well being.
Other:

DOB year and appearance please, Sir Flattnerk.
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:40 pm

Danceria wrote:Certainly!

The reasoning for him being there is sufficient, I was just merely curious from an OOC-perspective since there was nothing mentioned in that regard.

The reasoning behind the skill-alteration suggestion is that we'd rather avoid overly-adept characters, and keep things within the realm of reality. In fact, this really isn't a repellent application in that regard, but merely something that might help hint, and attribute, toward character development further down the road. That being said, it is officially considered Accepted.

Let's keep this history class moving! And how would people know about the party? Word of mouth?
Obligatory Quotes below

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:42 pm

Danceria wrote:
Imperial Esplanade wrote:The reasoning for him being there is sufficient, I was just merely curious from an OOC-perspective since there was nothing mentioned in that regard.

Let's keep this history class moving! And how would people know about the party? Word of mouth?

Word-of-mouth, social media, etc. In fact, I am planning on a slice-of-life post to be up, likely tomorrow, to clarify onto that point and to make more of an IC-introduction/revelation for the event itself.

However, you are welcome to make an arrival post beforehand.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Elejamie
Senator

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:48 pm

Just the one app to start with. As I told Imp in our TG, I should hopefully post the other two apps during the week.

Name: Brian Hennessey
Grade: N/A
Role: Math teacher
Birthday: 01/01/1971 (46 years old)
Hometown: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Appearance:

Height, Weight, and Body Type: 6' 4", 199lb, somewhat skinny but still has some muscles.
Personality: He's a fun guy when it comes to teaching, as he figured that it was the best way to get everyone interested in maths. Not necessarily "jumping on the tables" sort of fun and definitely not "treating his students like kindergarteners" sort of fun but rather bringing up scenarios, situations and other sorts of things and trying to apply mathematics to them. However, while he does have moments where can come across as a bit facetious, he will treat really strict situations with complete seriousness.
Likes: Math; pool; snooker; soccer (with his favourite teams being Orlando City SC, Cliftonville FC, Celtic and the Northern Irish national team); rugby union, especially Ulster Rugby (his province's main team) and the [united] Irish national team; football, namely the Jacksonville Jaguars thanks to a neighbour of his back when he was living in Orlando; ginger ale; rum; and 80s/90s dance music, as it reminds him of when he went raving in the early-mid 90s. He is also a supporter for the Libertarian Party in the US and the SDLP back in Northern Ireland, though he does have some respect for Bill Clinton due to his work in helping end the Troubles.
Dislikes: The "Why do we learn these things if we're never going to use them?" mentality some people have about math, which is what inspired him to make his classes the way they are; smoking; whiskey, surprisingly enough, as he prefers rum instead; and Rangers FC. He's also not fond of the IRA or indeed any of the paramilitaries, both republican and loyalist, during the Troubles; even to this day, he's also not fond of Sinn Féin (the former political wing of the IRA), the PUP or the DUP (who had/have links to the UVF and UDA respectively). And the "away@home" scoring set-up that North America uses still confuses and irritates him even though he's been living there for nearly two decades and been watching American football since the mid-late 80s.
Sexual Orientation: Straight, although he has had a few same-sex experiences in the past. In other words, something between 0 and 1 on the Kinsey scale.
Moral Alignment: Neutral good, bordering lawful good.
Skills: He has a good knowledge of math, helped by the fact that it was his favourite subject in school. He's also quite good at snooker and pool thanks to the aforementioned math knowledge, though he hasn't played the latter for ten years and hasn't played the former for over twenty. And he plays rugby at the weekend, primarily as a winger or a centre, although he can also be a fullback if necessary, so he's able to keep in shape.
Biography: James Brian Hennessey was born on New Year's Day in the New Lodge area of Belfast, the capital of Northern Ireland. The third of six children (as well as the oldest son) in a Catholic family, his early life was difficult due to growing up during the Troubles, the conflict that ravaged the province at the time. His father, also named James, was interned by the British army a few months after Brian's birth; although he was later released when it turned out he had no links to the IRA, both he and Brian's uncle Eddie were injured in a UVF bomb attack on a bar in December that year. When Brian was ten, another one of his uncles, Patrick, was shot dead by loyalist paramilitaries after a night out when he unintentionally strayed into Protestant territory. And about a month after his 21st birthday he narrowly avoided getting caught up in a UDA/UFF shooting at a betting shop. However, despite this, he had a good upbringing and, apart from a few scuffles, never really got into trouble, although he had a near miss when a police cracked down on a rave he was attending in 1991.

In the mid 1990s, he got his MSc in mathematics at Queen's University and decided to go into teaching, primarily because he figured it was the best course of action for him. He trained to become one and his first gig was a substitute teacher at a Catholic secondary school in his home city; although he liked the job, he decided to leave it in 1998 shortly after a Real IRA car bomb that went off in Omagh made him very anxious about whether or not the peace would last. As a result, he decided that it would be a good idea to move to a different country just in case the Troubles restarted. After saving enough money (although winning a few grand from the lottery helped a bit), he moved to Orlando, FL in 1999, a city he had been on holiday before and had fond memories of visiting. Although he started doing some odd jobs to pay the bills and to get closer to citizenship, he eventually got back into teaching and became a substitute teacher at a variety of schools in the local area. In 2004, a friend would help him land a permanent job teaching math at a high school in the city, which is how he met his future wife Marlene; the two would eventually marry in the Summer of '06. He'd spend three years there before moving to Daytona Beach roughly a year after getting married, landing a job teaching math at the Coastal Daytona Academy, primarily because it was the closest school to his new house, a job he'd have for ten years and counting.
RP Sample: If you accept collabs, then here (for the record, Peter's my guy). If not, then try this.
Other: Despite living in Florida for under 20 years, as well as being an American citizen for the past few years, he still has his Northern Irish accent which can occasionally make it difficult to understand him; it probably doesn't help that he still insists on calling it "maths", which is what we call it over here in the UK. He drives around in a white Honda Integra DC2 Type R, which is his second car since arriving in the States (his first was pretty much written off back in 2012), although his wife has a more conventional 4-door sedan. He is also an atheist, albeit for obvious reasons. And he prefers to go by his middle name Brian to avoid confusion with his father (which is unnecessary since his dad prefers to be called Jimmy but it seems to have stuck).

Any problems here, please let me know as soon as possible so I can get them fixed. Not instantly since I'm busy in the morning but probably when I get back.
Last edited by Elejamie on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:51 am, edited 6 times in total.
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

OOC: Miserable opinionated hipster.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:04 pm

Elejamie wrote:Just the one app to start with. As I told Imp in our TG, I should hopefully post the other two apps during the week.

Name: Brian Hennessey
Grade: N/A
Role: Math teacher
Birthday: 01/01/1971 (46 years old)
Hometown: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Appearance:
Height, Weight, and Body Type: 6' 4", 199lb, somewhat skinny but still has some muscles.
Personality: He's a fun guy when it comes to teaching, as he figured that it to get everyone interested in maths. Not necessarily "jumping on the tables" sort of fun and definitely not "treating his students like kindergarteners" sort of fun but rather bringing up scenarios, situations and other sorts of things and trying to apply mathematics to them. However, while he does have moments where can come across as a bit facetious, he will treat really strict situations with complete seriousness.
Sexual Orientation: Straight, although he has had a few same-sex experiences in the past. In other words, something between 0 and 1 on the Kinsey scale.
Moral Alignment: Neutral good, bordering lawful good.
Skills: He has a good knowledge of math, helped by the fact that it was his favourite subject in school. And he plays rugby at the weekend, primarily as a winger or a centre, although he can also be a fullback if necessary, so he's able to keep in shape.
Biography: James Brian Hennessey was born on New Year's Day in the New Lodge area of Belfast, the capital of Northern Ireland. The third of six children (as well as the oldest son) in a Catholic family, his early life was difficult due to growing up during the Troubles, the conflict that ravaged the province at the time. His father was interned by the British army a few months after Brian's birth; although he was later released when it turned out he had no links to the IRA, both he and Brian's uncle Eddie were injured in a UVF bomb attack on a bar in December that year. When Brian was ten, another one of his uncles, Patrick, was shot dead by loyalist paramilitaries after a night out when he unintentionally strayed into Protestant territory. And about a month after his 21st birthday he narrowly avoided getting caught up in a UDA/UFF shooting at a betting shop. However, despite this, he had a good upbringing and, apart from a few scuffles, never really got into trouble, although he had a near miss when a police cracked down on a rave he was attending in 1991.

In the mid 1990s, he got his MSc in mathematics at Queen's University and decided to go into teaching, primarily because he figured it was the best. He trained to become one and his first gig was a substitute teacher at a Catholic secondary school in his home city; although he liked the job, he decided to leave it in 1998 shortly after a car bomb went off in Omagh made him very anxious about whether or not the peace would last. As a result, he decided that it would be a good idea to move to a different country just in case The Troubles restarted. After saving enough money (although winning money from the lottery helped a bit), he moved to Orlando, FL in 1999, a city he had been on holiday before and had fond memories of visiting. Although he started doing some odd jobs to pay the bills and to get closer to citizenship, he eventually got back into teaching and became a substitute teacher at a variety of schools in the local area. In 2004, a friend would help him land a permanent job teaching math at a high school in the city, which is how he met his future wife Marlene; the two would eventually marry in the Summer of '06. He'd spend three years there before moving to Daytona Beach roughly a year after getting married, landing a job teaching math at the Coastal Daytona Academy, primarily because it was the closest school to his new house, a job he'd have for ten years and counting.
RP Sample: If you accept collabs, then here (for the record, Peter's my guy). If not, then try this.
Other: Despite living in Florida for under 20 years, as well as being an American citizen for the past few years, he still has his Northern Irish accent which can occasionally make it difficult to understand him; it probably doesn't help that he still insists on calling it "maths", which is what we call it over here in the UK. He drives around in a white Honda Integra DC2 Type R, which is his second car since arriving in the States (his first was pretty much written off back in 2012), although his wife has a more conventional 4-door sedan. His favourite sports teams are the Jacksonville Jaguars, Ulster Rugby, Orlando City SC, Cliftonville FC and Celtic, as well as the Northern Irish national soccer team and the Ireland rugby team. And he is also an atheist, albeit for obvious reasons.

Any problems here, please let me know as soon as possible so I can get them fixed. Not instantly since I'm busy in the morning but probably when I get back.

The "winning the lottery" bit might be a bit much, though I presume it wasn't a jackpot win. Upon sufficient clarification on that bit, consider the application to be Accepted.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:06 pm

Obligatory Quotes below

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:09 pm

Amusing, I may just incorporate it into the party song-list.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Elejamie
Senator

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:10 pm

Imperial Esplanade wrote:The "winning the lottery" bit might be a bit much, though I presume it wasn't a jackpot win. Upon sufficient clarification on that bit, consider the application to be Accepted.

Thanks for spotting that, Imp. I've gone back and made it clear how much he won, although I can make it clearer if needs be.
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

OOC: Miserable opinionated hipster.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:13 pm

Elejamie wrote:
Imperial Esplanade wrote:The "winning the lottery" bit might be a bit much, though I presume it wasn't a jackpot win. Upon sufficient clarification on that bit, consider the application to be Accepted.

Thanks for spotting that, Imp. I've gone back and made it clear how much he won, although I can make it clearer if needs be.

That's actually quite sufficient, thanks pal.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:19 pm

Amusing, I may just incorporate it into the party song-list.

Though I am deeply saddened that Sophia and Jacques appear to be the only ones in the class. Though I believe I have somehow derailed the class without mentioning urban legends, or doing any means of disturbance.
Yay?
Obligatory Quotes below

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse