NATION

PASSWORD

Vampire: Ascendancy < Closed | Rebooted >

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:58 pm

Mewsland wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:
If you could, that would be great. Those sound like logical figures for the ~1700s.

Updated. Also, I love how your "house" is a coven xD

Zhukov comes from human stock, and has not forgotten those roots. It makes the Felfaen seem less threatening and more eccentric to other vampires, and less otherly and more “people we can do business with” to Humans.

Or, at least that was my intent.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 06, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:06 am

Made a few updates to the point structure based upon recommendations from G-Tech. Please see the Opening Post before posting any further coven or house applications.
The Ascendancy of Cártána
Any and all dates I use in MT and PMT RPs on the Diplomacy forums are on the Cártányne calendar. See this factbook for details.
I return at long last to P2TM: At the Gates of Elysium, the first part of a new planned series titled The Elysium Variations developed in collaboration with Zarkenis Ultima & Sovreignry, is open now!

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:11 am

Mewsland wrote:Made a few updates to the point structure based upon recommendations from G-Tech. Please see the Opening Post before posting any further coven or house applications.

Damn, I was going to try for a major coven but reserve me a great one instead.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:12 am

Strike and reverse ? All the great covens are taken, the majors are open. How long until you'll have your app ready to go, you think ?
Any and all dates I use in MT and PMT RPs on the Diplomacy forums are on the Cártányne calendar. See this factbook for details.
I return at long last to P2TM: At the Gates of Elysium, the first part of a new planned series titled The Elysium Variations developed in collaboration with Zarkenis Ultima & Sovreignry, is open now!

Liencia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Liencia » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:13 am

So cool, gonna post an app soon!

Anybody looking for a daughter or "daughter figure"? I'm looking to fill that sort of role with my upcoming character.
De Kofederad Lienciu-The Confederacy of Liencia
Krat po Koformid-Strength through Conformity

This is account is a puppet of your friendly neighborhood Aillyria.... :^)

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:15 am

Mewsland wrote:Strike and reverse ? All the great covens are taken, the majors are open. How long until you'll have your app ready to go, you think ?

Not long, I will have it up right now once I'm done with the point allocation. And yes, I meant to say major coven.
Last edited by Ralnis on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:16 am

Liencia wrote:So cool, gonna post an app soon!

Anybody looking for a daughter or "daughter figure"? I'm looking to fill that sort of role with my upcoming character.

You could do that with Lady Venzalor. Become one of the original 45 converts, and instead of heading your own way, become the right hand of the Myrávian Empire ?

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:17 am

Mewsland wrote:

You could do that with Lady Venzalor. Become one of the original 45 converts, and instead of heading your own way, become the right hand of the Myrávian Empire ?

I'm guessing the "second generation vampire" are around 600-700 years old?

Liencia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Liencia » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:21 am

Mewsland wrote:

That sounds about my speed. I'm assuming the original 45 would be in the 1000~1200 yr age range?

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:23 am

I'm actually curious as to all the ways one could become a Vampire. What methods would be available, can one be born a Vampire? Is the 'Curse' only transmitted through intentional bites? How are newer Vampires created?
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:32 am

The Frozen Forest wrote:I'm actually curious as to all the ways one could become a Vampire. What methods would be available, can one be born a Vampire? Is the 'Curse' only transmitted through intentional bites? How are newer Vampires created?

I'm thinking that the bite would be most prevalent. It did say in the OPs app that being born a Vampire is commonly seen as impossible, bar what the theories say about the leader. For my app, I was going for the magic route of transforming with Vampire blood.

The Grim Reaper
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grim Reaper » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:34 am

Name: Quirinius di Caeliano
Form: Human
House/Coven Allegiance, if any: House di Caeliano
Occupation: Prince Assistant to the Papal Throne & Commandant of the Papal Guard by virtue of being Head of House di Caeliano
Appearance: A tall, severe-looking gentleman, Quirinius and his dynasty are well-known for their habit of wearing unshorn beards and hair. Well-dressed and stylish, his clothing tends to be in the habit of the clergy, but adorned with a myriad of religious and secular heirloom jewellery and accessories - inherited over many years, carrying more value in their history than in the circumstances of their making. Despite his noble carriage and his donning of clothing largely inspired by religious vestments, he is nevertheless an accomplished duelist in both sword and pistol and a capable mounted commander, and like most of his family, he and his body are well-suited to the practice of both traditional and modern warfare. The built-up nature of Rome and Quirinius' preference for long, clerical vestiments has given him a pale nature comparative to the soldiers under his command, but his face still reveals a rich golden brown bounded by stark tanlines unbefitting a noble.
A short bio (1-3 paragraphs, please): Born at an extremely young age, Quirinius was destined for greatness. The di Caelianos are some of the most important figures in Christendom, with one of the two of the highest lay-offices in the Papal States a hereditary title accorded to their head. Quirinius spent much of his early life training in the art of warfare, a surprising change for a family that has traditionally aimed to consolidate its power in the College of Cardinals. He would be the first heir to the di Caelianos since their foundation to study under the tutelage of not a Cardinal, but a swordsman. For many years, accordingly, Quirinius has read the Bible not as the word of the Lord, but as the language of the deeds of his faithful.

It has been some years since Quirinius' father chose to withdraw from the politics of the Church, in order to secretly pursue his hopes of developing techniques to best make use of counter-weapons to the hated vampires, including the stake and silver. Whilst his father simply believed the Church a lame duck in the war for the souls of humanity, for the communion blood against the corrupted blood of the vampires, Quirinius' concerns are equally theological. His arrangements with the Catholic Church is an alliance of convenience, and he considers himself a first-line-of-defense against a vampiric Empire that is simply the most egregious example of the devil's hold on humanity. Accordingly, unlike his father, Quirinius is dedicated to inquisiting and eradicating nobles who put their personal gains or the gains of the Empire above those of the church of believers.

At the age of 21, Quirinius came to command the Papal Guard in recognition of his mastery over his father's techniques in combat - mostly developed to fight the hated vampires, they nevertheless proved to be quite impressive in the training grounds. It is, of course, also no small coincidence that the position came in conjunction with the last di Caeliano Cardinal passing away. Quirinius' newfound secular power quickly put paid to any murmurings within the house - or even within the church - as to his questionable loyalties and theological leanings. For the last few years, he has carefully brokered a mutual understanding with the militant orders and clergy of the Church, equal parts wary and enamoured with a church that represents much of humanity, but does so within a Byzantine political structure with which he and his family are well-acquainted. The untimely passing of his father under suspicious circumstances have catapaulted Quirinius into regional politcs.

RP samples (1-3 links or paragraphs, links preferred): I've been on a hiatus for a while, so I've forgotten where most of my RP posts are. My most recent RP post was a signup thread offsite: http://s8.zetaboards.com/The_RR_and_RRA/topic/10019312/ - otherwise, onsite, there's viewtopic.php?p=32632032#p32632032 and viewtopic.php?p=29146384#p29146384 which are passable at least.

House/Coven Name: House di Caeliano
Leader: Prince Quirinius di Caeliano
Resources points: 5/20
Connections points: 20/20
Influence points: 20/20
Members (total number): 34 blood members; 150 sworn knights of the Papal Guard
Coven or House Seat: The Lateran Palace
Coat of Arms, if any: A white field marked with gold crosses, foregrounded with a small red shield displaying a gold lock
If I can't play bass, I don't want to be part of your revolution.
Melbourne, Australia

A & Ω

Is "not a blood diamond" a high enough bar for a wedding ring? Artificial gemstones are better-looking, more ethical, and made out of PURE SCIENCE™.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:38 am

I should start putting some of this in the extra reserved post.

Ralnis: There are 9 major generations of vampires to this point.

I: Kalara Venzalor.
II: The "First Children" or the "Children of the Mother Vampiress": the 45 vampires created between Kalara and the fall of the proto-covens in 2156.
III: The "Children of the First Fall": the ~500 vampires created between the fall of the proto-covens and the turn of the 23rd vampiric century.
IV: The "Bellicose Children": the ~2500 vampires between 2200 and the fall of Rome in 2272.
V: The "Children of the Fall of Rome": the vampires created between the fall of Rome and 2503 (the pre-Myrávian period)
VI: The vampires created between the founding of Myrávia in 2503 and 2750 (the early Myrávian period).
VII: Those created between 2750 and 3000 (the middle Myrávian period)
VIII: Those created between 3000 and 3300 (the late Myrávian period).
IX: Those created since 3300 (the modern period).

Most vampires today are of Generations VI and VII. VIII was a smaller generation, and IX is still ongoing. The first five generations are relatively small, and Generation V only numbers around 10,000.

Liencia: They would be between 1 335 and 1 421 years old (Kalara did not transform her first vampire until the year 2070). Probably, if she were at Kalara's right hand, it would be the upper end of that range, and someone of such stature would be at least 1 400 as a vampire.

Frozen Forest: Bitten and left alive, cursed, injected with a vampire's venom and/or blood, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. If you can come up with a reasonable explanation for it, go right ahead.

Grim Reaper: accepted

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:52 am

I'm working on a son-ly figure if one of the Covens would be interested?

So Vampires are generally created intentionally but cannot be born into it. Might i ask what the purpose of marriage between Vampires would be, if it exist at all? The last question i have is the organization of a Coven, what would it mean to be a Vampire serving a Patriarch?

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:54 am

Aw, sweet! A chick was looking for a vampire RP! I was thinking my character would be a second-in-command to someone...maybe.
Last edited by Nuridia on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:03 am

Nuridia: Looking forward to seeing your application!

Frozen Forest: A blood handfasting is often conducted simply for love, but can be used to conclude an alliance with another coven by linking the two together with that bond. Blood handfastings are a kind of vampiric Unbreakable Vow, to use a Harry Potter reference. As for your last question, that... depends on the coven. Each coven organizes its own way. The Coven Venzalor could best be described as a system not unlike the feudal system of the middle ages, even more strictly enforced.

Liencia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Liencia » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:10 am

I'm almost done with my app. BTW, Mewsland, what would my character's official title be as Kalara's "righthand"?

Edit: Also, would the vampires that close to the Empress also bare the surname Venzalor, or is that reserved for only the matriarch
Last edited by Liencia on Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:15 am

Liencia: Probably Archpriestess of Myrávia.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:17 am

Mewsland wrote:Nuridia: Looking forward to seeing your application!

Frozen Forest: A blood handfasting is often conducted simply for love, but can be used to conclude an alliance with another coven by linking the two together with that bond. Blood handfastings are a kind of vampiric Unbreakable Vow, to use a Harry Potter reference. As for your last question, that... depends on the coven. Each coven organizes its own way. The Coven Venzalor could best be described as a system not unlike the feudal system of the middle ages, even more strictly enforced.

Thanks! My character is an assassin, I'm thinking important and powerful covens hire her out to take care of "problems" (if that's okay with the covens), although I'm hoping eventually to elevate her to a Knight or a knight like figure.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Liencia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Liencia » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:28 am

Name: Viessa Venzalor
Form: [ ] Human | [x] Vampire
House/Coven Allegiance: Venzalor
Appearance:

A short bio (1-3 paragraphs, please):
During the reign of terror of the "Old Breed", Viessa was born to a peasant family in the service of a minor noble house and have been orphaned after a war ravaged their Lord's fief, killing her parents. A few years after surviving the brutal countryside, she was found by a group of Kalara's human soliders and after fighting them tooth and nail she was finally subdued and presented to the Empress as "tribute". For reasons unknown to anyone but her and the Empress Mother, she was spared and Kalara graced her with the gift of the Vampire, becoming one of "First Children". In eternal gratitude to her new mother, she aided in the creation of the Myrávian Empire, and proved herself to be a powerful and effective general and warrior in the name of her Empress. She quickly became Kalara's most trusted child.
RP samples (1-3 links or paragraphs, links preferred):
RP sample is under my main account, Aillyria
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=383115&p=32550410&hilit=Mexico#p32550410

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:50 am

I'm sorry, I didn't intend to make this bio as long as it became.

Name: Marie Bisset-Bruecher
Form: [ ] Human | [X] Vampire
House/Coven Allegiance, if any: None, for now.
Appearance: Like most vampires (or most vampires she knows), Marie's skin is deathly pale. She has a long face with angular features and is quite tall for a woman, she stands at six foot one in her bare feet. Her build is slender and wiry, but still has some feminine curves about it. Her pale blonde hair reaches just below her mid-back and is almost always swept into a ponytail. She has almond shaped eyes, with bright yellow-green irises and usually always wears gray or black eyeshadow, and wears blue rectangle shaped glasses. She prefers to dress in old Victorian or French male styles, but will wear modern clothes. Purple frock coats or trenchcoats are pretty much her signature though.
A short bio (1-3 paragraphs, please): Marie-Angelique Bisset was born out of wedlock in a small village in Rouen, France to Céline Bisset, a former lounge singer who now made most of her living by selling handmade jewelry or flowers ever since her career took an abrupt end. Her father, Victor was a violinist and had been the director of the musical company and troupe for which Céline formerly worked. Now Céline was renowned for her great beauty and sweet nature as well as her singing voice, which left her with no shortage of suitors. Once she became pregnant however, Victor no longer acknowledged her, and never acknowledged the child. Given the time period they lived in, that made things very hard on Céline and her daughter. Despite the stigma, and the fact that they never had much since she was pressured into leaving the company to avoid scandal, Céline was a loving mother to her only child and she and Marie were very close, although her childhood was rough.

When Marie was five, Céline met a kind widowed butcher named Jean-Luc, who was doing quite okay for himself. When she had attempted to sell him some flowers, the two fell in love and eventually married. Life improved a bit for the three of them, and Marie soon had three younger half siblings. She was a smart and clever child, and preferred to sit in a quiet, shadowy place reading or playing alone rather than the noise of crowds. Marie's family jokingly called her fantôme, or "ghost", for her ability to slip away unnoticed and be so quiet that people often forgot that she was there. Uneventful years passed and she grew up to be a lovely young woman. Marie had always been fascinated by vampires, something her religious stepfather found disturbing. And she had never been able to attend school like she wanted, so she saved up her small bit of money and decided to travel, finding it the best way to learn. It was during one of these travels that she met August Almássy-Bruecher, a German-Hungarian farmer who also had a love of books and the supernatural. They only spoke a few times, but quickly developed a bond over their shared interest. She eventually decided to stay with him for a while, and when he saved her from a group of thugs that's when they fell in love. They married and had five sons: Gyula, Alucard, Lucius, Jean-Luc and Andrássy. The family lived in peace for a number of years when a mysterious man came to their door one night. He tried to attack them when the door was opened, but Marie managed to fend him off with a knife. Impressed by her courage, he laughed and decided to spare her. They ran into each other again when she was alone, he noticed how quietly she managed to sneak up on a bird and capture it.

Eventually, a sickness swept through their small town and Marie had gotten very ill, her husband and sons away in another area. The same man appeared, revealing he was a vampire and offering to turn her. As he was quite interested in her skills. Thinking him some fevered dream, she agreed jokingly. However when she woke up, she realized that she was indeed a vampire and was both frightened and impressed. She was terrified that her family would think her a monster and that she would hurt them, so she ran away and met the vampire who had turned her. He revealed that he was impressed by her stealth and wanted to train her. Feeling she had no choice but to agree, she did. And her sire trained her and honed her natural quietness, she was in and out like a shadow. Her husband had tracked her down months later out of concern. She warned him to stay away, that she was a monster. August reassured her that he loved her regardless, and although afraid faced her sire and said he was taking his wife home, as he would not be without her. He agreed to let them go on the condition she finish her training. Under her sire's guidance, Marie became a quick and deadly assassin. She became known to the vampires as simply The Ghost, as very few except her employers know her true identity. Eventually she turned her husband upon his request, so they could be together forever. Each of their sons were given the choice upon becoming adults, and they all accepted although some took a little longer than others. A human uprising took her mother and a sister, but she had managed to rescue her stepfather and siblings who refused to be turned and quite frankly were afraid. Marie had been wandering with her husband and sons ever since, as her renown grew so did the contracts...and eventually she started training her children who wanted to learn. She is truly loyal to none but her family...and who can pay the most.
RP samples (1-3 links or paragraphs, links preferred):
Last edited by Nuridia on Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

New Minahasa
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Minahasa » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:22 am

It would be a lot more interesting if there were variations of vampires, something like the vampire clans from the World of Darkness universe.
Last edited by New Minahasa on Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:40 am

both apps accepted. Will add them to the list tomorrow.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:40 am

Name: Uba Ali-Bazik
Form: [ ] Human | [ X ] Vampire
House/Coven Allegiance, if any: Coven Ali-Bazik
Appearance:

A short bio (1-3 paragraphs, please): Born in Majorca of Moorish and Berber decent in 920 AD. The Island was ruled by Roman vampires who used the island to fuel slavery across the region, bringing much wealth for the houses. Uba was one born into slavery motherless as she was taken to be a prize slave for the human merchant families underneath vampyric yoke.

Majorca was known for their brutal tales of slavery and vampyric superiority was ever more evident. Uba was mostly used as a beast of burden, but his mind was sharp to understand the vampyric politics and that they were indebted to the Empire and Great Houses. He decided to take matters in his own hands as he grew strong and cunning enough to be a loyal servant master for his vampyric master and stacked them in the heart. He drank the vampire blood to become one of them.

He decided to overthrow the Roman vampires by choosing to make his own coven behind a heretic style of Islam that accepted Vampirism as part of the faith. The Coven grew in power and did a slave revolt that destroyed the Roman power and many were eaten, believing that the act would make them stronger. The Coven assumed control of the island and pledge themselves to the Empress and take on the debts of the former Roman masters. As of right now, the Balearic Islands have a unique culture for being Moorish and have little in the way of rebellions and slavery. Uba has been looking to pay off his debts and expand his power by going against the Church to establish vampirc rule.
RP samples (1-3 links or paragraphs, links preferred):https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=33071393#p33071393

House/Coven Name: Ali-Bazik
Coven Class: Major
Leader: Uba Ali-Bazik
Resources points: 8/20( The Coven, As a Major House, is free but heavy in debt. They have quite a lot of resources and coin in the use of ships and raiding the Christian churches, but refuse to do slavery because of the Coven's history)
Connections points: 10/20( The local guards and governors know him but the guards treat his word as law. The island governors see him as threat to an acquaintance but they know that the law enforcement take the Coven's orders above their own. Uba is looking to correct this soon)
Influence points: 18/20( One of the most influential Major Covens in the Western Mediterranean. It is seen more as a cultural beacon for Islam and the people who are in the Islands as a homage to their leader overthrowing the Roman power. In that region, his word is law and his power is known)
Members (total number): 8,000 blooded, tens of thousands of humans, personal navy consisting of 12 warships
Coven or House Seat: Megna Sunt/Palma
Coat of Arms, if any:

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:53 am

Name: Valerian Galca
Form: [ ] Human | [X] Vampire
House/Coven Allegiance, if any: Coven Galca
Occupation: Heir to the Patriarch of Coven Galca | Werewolf Slayer
Appearance:

A short bio (1-3 paragraphs, please):
Valerian was born as a human in the suburbs of what used to be Rome to a pair of subservient humans. That birth was a troubled one and his mother would pass as a result, sending his father into a spiraling depression. Though normally against the law, at the age of 13 he set off on his own across the Vampire Dominated world, intent on reaching Coven Galca. By this point in his life he was already one of the few human 'loyalist' who actually supported the reign of the Vampires. His personal belief being that Humanity could never survive without their protection, and that it was essential that the relationship be maintained. As a human he would always be subservient however, and it became his determination that he should allow himself to be turned before he grew to an age where he was used for his blood.

He reached Galca territory at the age of fifteen and immediately enlisted in one of the only institutions in the world that created new Vampires. As it were the Galca's were the original innovators of the system. The systematic creation of Vampires from aspiring humans through the means of generations. These Vampiric Schools as it were, taught humans the means by which a Vampire can thrive, before pitting those humans against one another to determine which were strongest. Those lucky few would be turned into a Coven-less Vampire. The strongest of the newly turned Vampires were offered a position in the Galca Coven, others were allowed to freely join any other Coven or remain Coven-less. They are simply asked to pay a small debt to the Coven in return for their transformation.

It was through this rigorous process that the Vampiric Race was able to sustain itself in the wake of the growing Human population. This was the means by which Valerian was transformed, having participated within the school and having killed off the competitors thrown against him. He was offered a place as a member of the Galca's. He was gifted with his enhanced power and strength and soon came under the tutelage of the Patriarch, Dragoslav Galca. He's been rigorously trained in methods of Vampiric and Human Combat, Magic and with knowledge of how to destroy Werewolves. He is the Head Werewolf Hunter of the Galca's, in fact. He's killed 74 Werewolves to date.

RP samples (1-3 links or paragraphs, links preferred): I was already accepted once, so i presume you've already looked through some samples.
Last edited by The Frozen Forest on Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse