NATION

PASSWORD

Yigros [OOC, Fantasy, Always OPEN!]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:50 pm

Dragonarya wrote:Three is starting to remind me of Loki

I can see that, lol!

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:54 pm

Cy, would it be possible to app as a king and have territory?
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:01 pm

Higher Japan wrote:Cy, would it be possible to app as a king and have territory?

Definitely!

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:11 am

Name: Uriel Vonstein
Appearence: https://tinyurl.com/ybbv98cl
Species:Human
Faction: Kingdom of Cantarella
Personality: Cold and uncaring, he merely rules fairly with a fair hand but at the end of the day has no hesitations executing anyone, even his own blood and kin with his personal bodyguard/assistant always being considered for the guillotine. Despite that, he is still constantly concerned about the well being of his kingdom and Lucius, sometimes going as far as to risk his life for either.
Bio: Born as one of the only heirs to the kingdom of Cantarella, Uriel was constantly in danger of having his head taken off, which was why in his youth he was trained in sword fighting and mainly defensive forms. However as another way to insure his safety, when he was older he trained alongside his personal bodyguard/future assistant, Lucius, imparting to each other knowledge in offensive and defensive styles. When it was finally time for him to take the throne with his father's early death at 26, he was in constant threat of being overthrown by the other ministers which was the main cause of his cold personality, subduing every minister with negotiations until he eventually managed to secure some stability. Over the three years, his reign has been so far calm with the kingdom generally remaining unchanged and still prosperous. However, rumors inevitably arose between him and Lucius, putting him at odds with the skeptical churches who now felt he was unfit to rule. One day however, he found an amulet suddenly on his throne, finding that Lucius had likewise found the amulet, he has left the throne to the prime minister to leave on a journey with Lucien, south of the frontiers to Rummel.
Weapons: Redemption of the Cardinal: https://tinyurl.com/yb9ea24l
Powers/Weaknesses: (For every great power there is great weakness. Optional)
Likes/Dislikes: (Optional)

Name: Lucius Rose
Appearence: standing at a head below the 176 cm boss he has, Lucius's features are generally more well developed than his boss's, his hair being almost a perfect black usually in a casual messed type of look in private, although during formal events he usually has his hair groomed into a slicked back style. Usually around the grounds of the royal palace, he is in the suit of a royal knight, usually in red and white with various ornaments worn and sewn onto the suit. In official ceremonies not much changes, except the suit now being accompanied by a cape with the jacket now buttoned up.
Species: Human
Faction: Kingdom of Cantarella
Personality: The perfect mirror to his boss, he has a warmer and more welcoming personality than his cold and constantly brooding voice, a smile on his face despite the fact that he could be executed at any moment given Uriel's command, he constantly likes joking about it and has no issues laughing at anything he finds hilarious even in Uriel's presence.
Bio: Born to a family of knights serving the royal family of Cantarella, the Vonsteins, his father was killed while protecting the king and his mother during service protecting the royal family from assassins. As such, the royal family took him in when he was still young and began training him alongside their sole heir as a bodyguard and assistant. In the later years however, he would become a near polar opposite to their son with him being more cheerful than him, but the king then didn't mind it in the royal palace since it was a nice aura to have. When Uriel took the throne, rumors of Lucius having feelings for him arose due to the fact that Lucius was never too far away from him and seemed to be happier around him. Although not known to anyone, the rumors were in fact true but due to his duties, he pushed them aside. When he one day found an amulet with Uriel declaring that he shall leave to Rummel, Lucius was quick to follow and thus began their journey to the mountain city of Rummel.
Weapons: A simple rapier given down to royal knights: https://tinyurl.com/ya788xmg
Powers/Weaknesses: (For every great power there is great weakness. Optional)
Likes/Dislikes: (Optional)
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:16 am

Accepted. Can you give me a rough area on the map, and maybe some city names?

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:22 am

The Cyberiad Council wrote:Accepted. Can you give me a rough area on the map, and maybe some city names?

I think I'll take it a few ways north of Eoria and below the kingdom of the woodlands elves, preferably covering up the path so that interaction may occur.

The main capital city is Impelis, the second city that is also important is Impalis, both are crucial trading points for the kingdom with Impelis more inland and central while Impalis is closer to the sea. Another city is also Eden, the religious core of the nation. I'd like it somewhere between Imeplis and Impalis if possible, since the three cities would just have a straight path connecting.

I feel bad demanding so much but i hope it can be done if possible.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:25 am

Higher Japan wrote:
The Cyberiad Council wrote:Accepted. Can you give me a rough area on the map, and maybe some city names?

I think I'll take it a few ways north of Eoria and below the kingdom of the woodlands elves, preferably covering up the path so that interaction may occur.

The main capital city is Impelis, the second city that is also important is Impalis, both are crucial trading points for the kingdom with Impelis more inland and central while Impalis is closer to the sea. Another city is also Eden, the religious core of the nation. I'd like it somewhere between Imeplis and Impalis if possible, since the three cities would just have a straight path connecting.

I feel bad demanding so much but i hope it can be done if possible.

No, that is doable, unfortunately, I am getting some last-minute work done before two finals tomorrow, So it might not be until late Monday/early Tuesday before I update the maps.

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:28 am

roughly here?

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:30 am

The Cyberiad Council wrote:roughly here?

Yeah, that is a good area.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:31 am

Higher Japan wrote:
The Cyberiad Council wrote:roughly here?

Yeah, that is a good area.

If you want it more North/South, just let me know

Turkducken
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:38 am

Tag.
Discord: Turkducken#3718

That's a She/Her from me Boss

Metal...Gear?!

Turkducken
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:39 am

I know the OP says it'll be lenient on what races are playable, but how lenient are we talking? What's unreasonable to play as?
Discord: Turkducken#3718

That's a She/Her from me Boss

Metal...Gear?!

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:44 am

Turkducken wrote:I know the OP says it'll be lenient on what races are playable, but how lenient are we talking? What's unreasonable to play as?

Banjo playing Fish-man, Sentient Banjo, a tightrope walking dwarf that transforms into an ogre when cold, and a Turducken(sorry).

I'll listen to any pitch as long as it adds something to the world, and doesn't cross the boundaries of stupidity.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:47 am

The Cyberiad Council wrote:
Turkducken wrote:I know the OP says it'll be lenient on what races are playable, but how lenient are we talking? What's unreasonable to play as?

Banjo playing Fish-man, Sentient Banjo, a tightrope walking dwarf that transforms into an ogre when cold, and a Turducken(sorry).

I'll listen to any pitch as long as it adds something to the world, and doesn't cross the boundaries of stupidity.

Mushroom people?
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:51 am

I would file those under Floran, even though fungi aren't plants., But yes with a small asterisk.

*Depends on the put-togetherness of the app.
Last edited by The Cyberiad Council on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:47 am

When your professor lets you use your laptop as part of your final exam, so you check NationStates...

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:48 am

The Cyberiad Council wrote:When your professor lets you use your laptop as part of your final exam, so you check NationStates...

Cy pls.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:52 am

Higher Japan wrote:
The Cyberiad Council wrote:When your professor lets you use your laptop as part of your final exam, so you check NationStates...

Cy pls.

What !? Did I forget something important!?

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:52 am

The Cyberiad Council wrote:
Higher Japan wrote:
Cy pls.

What !? Did I forget something important!?

The final exam.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:53 am

oh, lol. I have to wait for the next part to start anyway.

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:49 am

All I need now is a color, Japan.

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:06 pm

So, Who all is NOT in Rummel (aside from Zad and Three)

Also, Huge shoutout to Dragonarya for nominating both this thread and me, in the Best of P2tM 2017 Awards!
Last edited by The Cyberiad Council on Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:10 pm

The Cyberiad Council wrote:So, Who all is NOT in Rummel (aside from Zad and Three)

Also, Huge shoutout to Dragonarya for nominating both this thread and me, in the Best of P2tM 2017 Awards!

*Blushes* Unless you have any better threads to nominate... ;)

Remember the Animal Kingdom...
Proud member of Arcane Roleplayers Anonymous
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:14 pm

The Cyberiad Council wrote:So, Who all is NOT in Rummel (aside from Zad and Three)

Also for that, Three is now heading there, but you can start without her given she'll be late. However, she was one for dramatic entrances, back in her prime...

Remember the Animal Kingdom...
Proud member of Arcane Roleplayers Anonymous
GOD'S NOT DEAD

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:21 pm

Zadkiel will tag along, he can't go back to Slonnas with the scar, and he doesn't really realize it yet, but he's lonely knowing he probably won't see his Flock or legion again. He wants some kind of company. Angels are designed to function as part of a group. They can feel empty without one.

Also, do you have any RP's that you want me to nominate? Beyond the Stars? Wolves?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse