NATION

PASSWORD

Yigros [OOC, Fantasy, Always OPEN!]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Yigros [OOC, Fantasy, Always OPEN!]

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:45 pm

"There is a passage in the Codex that seems to predate all the others. Its exact meaning isn't clear; it speaks of an adventurer, a warrior of some sort. It is written in an old and forgotten language, but it seems to be referring to The Scar and implies that this adventurer will seal it at the end of time."
-Archmage Vandros 6th Era, 1029.

What are you? You walk the hills and valley of Yigros. You breathe its air and feast from the bounty of its fields. You are alive, but what ARE you? Destiny binds everything in unbreakable chains, except for you. You, my adventurer, and you alone are responsible for your fate. Hero or villain is up to you, but be warned: the actions taken from this day onward will have ramifications beyond your wildest imaginings. Rise up and make your own journey across Yigros and beyond where Angels fly above, Men walk the ground, and Demons crawl below.

Welcome to Yigros, a world that hangs in a fragile balance. Magic runs rampant, and creatures stalk both day and night. I am The Cyberiad (please just call be Cyberiad or Cy), and I will be your OP for this adventure. And serving as Co-OPs we have Balerion the Dread and Dragonarya. I have been knocking around some ideas for a slurry of RP's for a while, but I just never found any that really worked for a fully-fledged RP on their own, so I decided to mix them all together, and this was the outcome. In this RP you will take control of an entity living in the world of Yigros with very few limitations. Will you be an Angel from the mysterious realm of Slonnas? A Demon crawled out of the pit, A human, An Elf, A Dwarf, A Floran, A Werewolf, a Demigod? I will put some specifications on a few species, but for the most part, I want your imaginations to run free as long as you can justify it.

Whatever your background, you all grew up in the World of Yigros(except for the obvious exceptions, but you get the idea). Yigros has lots of varied terrains, from forests to plains, mountains, deserts, etc, but the truly unique feature of this fantasy universe is The Scar. The Scar has existed since before time, before the gods and demigods and has been the focus of much intrigue and study from scholarly mages. All that is known about the scar is that it is a crack or split in time and space. Some mages argue that it is the source of all magic, but this theory hasn't been confirmed. You have been going on about your usual business for the whole of your life, until one day a mysterious stone amulet appeared in your path. Without any instructions, you know that it was meant for you. You feel drawn to it, and when you pick it up it flies up and strains against the string it been strung onto. It always points in the same direction, like its guiding you to a particular place. The rest is up to you, will you follow the amulet, or will you continue on with your questionably meaningful existence?

1. OP word is final, and Co-OP's is highly respected
  2. general NS rules apply
  3. No godmoding
  4. be creative, but don't go creating wild things without permission(discuss :) )

Setting and History
The current year is November 28th, 1031, 6th Era. Each era represents a different major time frame in the history of Yigros. The First Era was the Age of gods, where the Pantheon shaped the planet, and where the rebellion occurred. The creatures known as demons came into being when they tried to harness the power of the Aether to grow strong enough to overthrow Mu'Rhrodin, the god of light and chief deity. Samael, the fallen angel who sparked the rebellion, was locked in the underworld and the rebellion was quelled.

The Second Era was the age of the Drakons, ancient beings that came through the scar and waged war on the gods, seeking to enslave the mortal races.

The Third Era was the age of the Dragons, who were created by the gods from the matter of the Scar to fight the drakons. Gods, demigods, Dragons, and the Eldermen (Protomen, the ancestors of the humanoid races) banded together to seal away the Drakons.

The Fourth era was the age of Clockwork. The Ancient men delineated into the races of Dwarves and Orcs. The Dwarves created armies of clockwork automatons and were the strongest race on the face of Yigros.

The Fifth Era saw the downfall of the Dwarves and the birth of the Elves and Humans. The Dragonites(Humanoid lizard people) arrived from the Scar and hunted the greater Dragon into extinction (lesser species remain but they resemble wild animals more than intelligent lifeforms) before disappearing themselves. The second Heavenly war ensued with the demons nearly conquering Yigros (the midpoint between the underworld and Slonnas). One demon, Balrael, secured a Waystone, a magic tablet that can open portals between the different realms. To avoid it being destroyed, Balrael consumed the Waystone, imbuing himself with its powers. The forces of Mu'Rhrodin managed to quell the forces of Samael, locking Balrael in a prison and using him as a seal trapping the other demons in the underworld.

The Sixth Era, the current one, is the Age of Man. Humans are the dominant race (with elves a close second). Great human cities have been built all over Yigros, and magic has been explored extensively. This Era has only lasted for the last one thousand and thirty-one years, a tiny fraction of the other ages which last in the tens of thousands of years.

Map

The Yellow Star is the Tower of Aarkin.
The Blue Star is the Shimmering Tower.
The Bronze Star is the Kindom of Clockwork(simply called The Clockwork)

Blackbone Forest- Home of the Drow Elves
Eroria- Human kingdom ruled by King Regis Everdarus IV
Cantarella- Human kindom ruled by King Uriel Vonstein
Kindom of the Woodland Elves- ruled by Lirana Aelsinaine

Pantheon
  • Mu'Rhodin- Most powerful god, ruler of the Angelic orders and the realm of Slonnas. Controls "The Light", a source of nearly limitless power and the literal source of all light in the universe. Is detached, doesn't commune with the rest of the gods or man, except the Aarkin, his sect followers. Patron god of Man.
  • Samael- The god of darkness. A fallen Angel who rebelled against Mu'Rhodin, Samael attempted to utilize the power of the Aether, literally the antithesis of the light; "The Darkness" if you will. The Aether is a material that constantly switches between liquid, gas, and energy. It forms a black coating when stable, but reveals its true red color when it moves.
  • Aeon- The god of time, has been missing since the first Era.
  • Magnus- The god of Architecture, forge, and machines. The patron god of Dwarves, it is legend that he was the being that physically formed Yigros
  • Krall- The god of war, weapons, and violence. Patron god of the Orc Races
  • Heth- The god of magic, knowledge, and secrets.
  • Terran- the god of nature and life. Patron god of Elves and the Floran.

These are creatures and beings that have risen beyond any bindings of mortality and petty magic, yet they are not powerful enough to be considered gods. However, they are arguably more dangerous than the gods because it is possible to have the misfortune of meeting them.
I will be controlling these as NPC's

Factions

The Sigil of Mu'Rhidohn that adorns Aarkin clothing and property

The Aarkin serve Mu'Rhodin alone. They are the only mortal race capable of wielding "The Light". Unlike magic, they can manipulate the power of the light without the use of spoken words. They study the secrets of the light at the Tower of Aarkin which contains Jakob's Ladder, a portal that opens every day at noon. It allows angels to ascend and descend to and from Slonnas. The Aarkin are agents of truth and justice, serving as healers, warriors, and judges when called upon.
They are led by the Archpriest (currently Archpriest Gideon) who communes directly with Mu'Rhodin and the Archangels.

A safe haven for practicers of white magic, the Mages guild seek to uncover the secrets of magic and the Scar from the Shimmering tower. They were led by Archmage Vandros before he was killed by goblins attempting to steal the Codex which he was protecting. The Shimmering Tower is now in ruins, but the guild is gathering its scattered surviving members to reform the guild and restore the tower under a not yet elected Archmage.

A group of Druids skilled in the arts of the natural magics (Blood magic, Astral magic, and runic magic). They live in peace with the normally hostile Floran in the heart of The Black marsh; in a city they have named Te'ke. While attempting to learn the secrets of life, they serve as sentinels of natural areas and as emissaries to the Floran. They consider themselves servants of Teran as opposed to Heth. They are led by the Druid-King,
Oberon.

Races
You may have a lot of creative freedom with what race you want your character to be, but I will put limitations on some.

Angels(Limit of 2 characters): The lowest but most numerous of the Slonnan order. They carry unbreakable weapons of a silvery metal mostly swords, but some carry other weapons forged of the same material. Angels can appear as either male or female, but they all have golden hair. They stand exactly at six feet tall and wear white garments and golden armor. They do not possess biological wings but are capable of flight through a garment that is worn like a fine woolen cloak when not in use. When they want to fly, the cloak unfurls and turn into white feathered "wings". They are slightly stiff in personality, they do not understand human emotions or sarcasm. They are appointed as protectors, messengers, and soldiers of Mu'Rhidohn although rarely as the latter. They are physically stronger than men but are weakened when bound in Iron, the metal of man. They do not serve the Archpriest but give him advice and guidance, and messages from Mu'Rhidohn. They operate occasionally in Yigros to hunt down demons but do not stay long. They are revered by the Aarkin as celestial creatures but are not worshipped. They are governed by the Archangels, a governing body that runs the day to day functions of Slonnas. They can wield the light like the Aarkin.(See the first image for another idea of what they look like.)
Cherubim: Higher than Angels, they operate solely as Soldiers or sentinels of Mu'Rhidohn. They all carry swords of fire and stand at eight feet tall. They wear white armor and have massive twelve-foot wings extending from their backs. They are still humanoid in appearance but never speak to humans. Extremely rarely seen in the mortal plane; only sent when summoned to help destroy powerful Demons. They share the aversion to Iron that Angels have, but one has never been captured.(Cannot be played as)
Seraphim: The most powerful creatures of the Angelic order, they are the size of cities and can unleash the terrible power of the light to destroy mountains. They have only been seen twice by mortals, both times were during the Heavily Wars. (cannot be played as)

Graceful and athletic, elves are natural warriors and are skilled in magic.

Shorter than Humans, Dwarves are stout and sturdy, and skilled smiths.

Sentient plants, the Floran have sway over the lifeforms around them. Powerful in nature magic, they can manipulate plants, drain and give life forces, and regenerate extremely efficiently. They are generally thought of as not very intelligent, but that is mostly due to the language barrier and history of blood with the mortal races.(limit 2 characters)

Humans, Elves, or Dwarves that have touched the remains of the Greater Dragons that died in the fifth Era. They can partially transform into dragons, growing armor-like scales, wings, and even a tail. They can breathe fire, and on occasion summon fireballs.(limit 1)

Application
Please delete everything in Parentheses.
If doing Angel or Floran I will give extra information later.
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Appearence:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b] (Before you found the amulet, Optional)
[b]Faction:[/b] (Can be of your own design, but if the Aarkin or Mages guild you will be an apprentice. Optional)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b] (Short and sweet backstory leading up to the point when you found the amulet)
[b]Weapons:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Powers/Weaknesses:[/b] (For every great power there is great weakness. Optional)
[b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b] (Optional)

Example Application
Note: this is an example of a demigod so you should not be this powerful.
Name: The Wanderer
Species: Demigod
Personality: Quiet and methodical, the Wanderer is ancient beyond most peoples comprehension.
Bio: A member of the race of Eldermen, the Wanderer journeyed all across Yigros learning the secrets of the world. The Wanderer has traveled to countless realms and worlds. In its travels, it learned the secrets of immortality, space, and time.
Weapons: Kronos Blade- A sword so powerful, its blows can transcend time.
Powers/Weaknesses:
  • The Wanderer's step- With one step, the Wanderer can travel across space and time.
  • The Knowledge Ancient- Possesses secrets that must never be told. The few who possess the Knowledge Ancient can interact with the world in strange and bizarre ways.

Demigods are reserved for Co-OPs. TG me if you are interested in being a Co-OP

Active Characters

Going North
  • Eric and Hagen
  • Tallith
  • Grilmun
  • Victor

Going to the Isle of the Kels
  • Zadkiel
  • Three
  • Regis
  • An'Darak (will be fun with an angel and demons)
  • The Horde(An'Darak's)
  • King Uriel & Lucius
  • Victoria
  • Lyssa
  • Elf Bros

Inactive Characters

Please delete everything in parenthasese even if you do not include anything in that field.
Code: Select all
[align=Center][size=150][u][b][color=#40BF40]Lore Application[/color][/b][/u][/size][/align]
[b]Type of Entry[/b]: (History, Creature, etc)

[b]Title for Lore Entry[/b]:
[b]Images (If any)[/b]: (Please put  valid direct links/urls but *do not* put within the [img][/img] formatting tag)

[b]Information to include for Quick Reference[/b]:

[b]Body of Entry[/b]:

[b]Notes for Cyberiad to remember[/b]: (Optional)

[b]Tags[/b]: (please but # before each tag and separate them with *,* . These are so people can find relevant posts a little bit faster.)
Last edited by The Cyberiad Council on Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:51 pm, edited 73 times in total.

Balerion the Dread
Attaché

Founded: Nov 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Balerion the Dread » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:17 am

Tag

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:09 am

Tag

Remember the Animal Kingdom...
Proud member of Arcane Roleplayers Anonymous
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Darksworth
Envoy

Founded: Nov 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Darksworth » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:22 am

Name: "Victor" or more notoriously known as the "whisperman"
Species: Skin-Walker
Faction: N/A, (Freelancing adventurer, would work if there's something for him)
Personality: Apathetic, selfish
Bio:
Made in the darkest pits of a mage's dungeon. It's purpose for it's creation was unknown. Either to know what a being completely devoid of magic is like or to create a creature that could challenge the gods themselves. But like any typical caged being, it soon turned against it's master when it saw the chance. Killing the mage using it's given immunity to almost everything magical.

As it wandered around the mage's humble abode that turned out to be a tower. It soon felt attraction to a nearby compartment in one of the rooms of the structure. And found a particular stone amulet.

Ever since then, it has traveled constantly. Earning itself riches and glory while searching for what this amulet keeps flying towards to.

Weapons: Kampilan Long Sword
Powers/Weaknesses:
  • Strengths-Immunity to low-powered/illusional magic, able to change into different forms within the same mass type as Humans, expert swordsman, agile
  • Weaknesses- Inability to cast magic, slight weakness to Elven materials, Shape-shifted form can be dispelled with electric shock.
Likes/Dislikes: ***Will be known throughout the RP***

I am open for change if the OP finds my Application conflicting. ;P
The Commonwealth of Darksworth is a pseudo-steampunk space-faring civilization. With their technology having been acquired by invading a far greater civilization. Due to this peculiar situation, their tech is a mix between pre-industrialized and late-space age.
Technology Level: Tier 4-5: PT/MT
Arcane Level: Level 0-Inept
Influence Type: Type 6-Planetary Politician
Based on this Index
---
Tier: Tier 5
Type: Type IV
Government Size: Superpower
Based on this Index

*Consult me for NS stats via TG*
Working as a Concept Artist, drawing mainly monsters, creatures and maps. Currently living somewhere in Southeast Asia or Oceania, take a guess.
---
In terms of my political stance, I'm Far/Alt-Right. That's legit, I could be categorized as a Technocratic Fascist.

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:02 am

Darksworth wrote:Name: "Victor" or more notoriously known as the "whisperman"
Species: Skin-Walker
Faction: N/A, (Freelancing adventurer, would work if there's something for him)
Personality: Apathetic, selfish
Bio:
Made in the darkest pits of a mage's dungeon. It's purpose for it's creation was unknown. Either to know what a being completely devoid of magic is like or to create a creature that could challenge the gods themselves. But like any typical caged being, it soon turned against it's master when it saw the chance. Killing the mage using it's given immunity to almost everything magical.

As it wandered around the mage's humble abode that turned out to be a tower. It soon felt attraction to a nearby compartment in one of the rooms of the structure. And found a particular stone amulet.

Ever since then, it has traveled constantly. Earning itself riches and glory while searching for what this amulet keeps flying towards to.

Weapons: Kampilan Long Sword
Powers/Weaknesses:
  • Strengths-Immunity to low-powered/illusional magic, able to change into different forms within the same mass type as Humans, expert swordsman, agile
  • Weaknesses- Inability to cast magic, slight weakness to Elven materials, Shape-shifted form can be dispelled with electric shock.
Likes/Dislikes: ***Will be known throughout the RP***

I am open for change if the OP finds my Application conflicting. ;P

I like it, Accepted!

One thing to note, though, Victor will not have any resistance to "The Light" wielded by the Aarkin and angels as it is not exactly magic per se. They can actually manipulate physical light(if you can call light physical :eyebrow: ).

I may reference something called "The Whispermen" but just know that I am not referencing your character when I do so.

Darksworth
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Darksworth » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:15 am

The Cyberiad Council wrote:I like it, Accepted!

One thing to note, though, Victor will not have any resistance to "The Light" wielded by the Aarkin and angels as it is not exactly magic per se. They can actually manipulate physical light(if you can call light physical :eyebrow: ).

I may reference something called "The Whispermen" but just know that I am not referencing your character when I do so.

Danke!

And, of course!
The Commonwealth of Darksworth is a pseudo-steampunk space-faring civilization. With their technology having been acquired by invading a far greater civilization. Due to this peculiar situation, their tech is a mix between pre-industrialized and late-space age.
Based on this Index
---
Based on this Index

Working as a Concept Artist, drawing mainly monsters, creatures and maps. Currently living somewhere in Southeast Asia or Oceania, take a guess.
---
In terms of my political stance, I'm Far/Alt-Right. That's legit, I could be categorized as a Technocratic Fascist.

Verore
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Verore » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:49 am

Taggarino

The Cross and Davids Star
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:14 am

Tag, this looks good.

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:17 am

The Cross and Davids Star wrote:Tag, this looks good.

I hope it will be

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:01 am

One of my NPC's

Personality: Quiet and methodical, the Wanderer is ancient beyond most peoples comprehension.
Bio: A member of the race of Eldermen, the Wanderer journeyed all across Yigros learning the secrets of the world. The Wanderer has traveled to countless realms and worlds. In its travels, it learned the secrets of immortality, space, and time.
Weapons:
A sword so powerful, its blows can transcend time.

Powers/Weaknesses:
  • The Wanderer's step- With one step, the Wanderer can travel across space and time.
  • The Knowledge Ancient- Possesses secrets that must never be told. The few who possess the Knowledge Ancient can interact with the world in strange and bizarre ways.

Darksworth
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Darksworth » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:07 am

The Cyberiad Council wrote:One of my NPC's

Weapons:
(Image)
A sword so powerful, its blows can transcend time.

Powers/Weaknesses:

Dang, that is one hella' powerful demi-god. I wouldn't want to cross paths with him anytime soon xP. Also, you should probably set that up as an example application.
Based on this Index
---
Based on this Index

---

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:10 am

Darksworth wrote:
Dang, that is one hella' powerful demi-god. I wouldn't want to cross paths with him anytime soon xP. Also, you should probably set that up as an example application.

Just wait until you see the other ones...

That's a good idea.

The Land of Golden Blobfish
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of Golden Blobfish » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:54 pm

BOSS NASS : Yousa cannot bees hair. Dis army of mackineeks up dare tis new
weesong!
QUI-GON : That droid army is about to attack the Naboo. We must warn them.
BOSS NASS : Wesa no like da Naboo! Un dey no like uss-ens. Da Naboo tink
day so smarty den us-ens. Day tink day brains so big.
OBI-WAN : After those droids take control of the surface, they will come
here and take control of you.
BOSS NASS : No, mesa no tink so. Mesa scant talkie witda Naboo, and no
nutten talkie it outlaunders. Dos mackineeks no comen here! Dey not know of
uss-en.
OBI-WAN : You and the Naboo form a symbiont circle. What happens to noe of
you will affect the other. You must understand this.
BOSS NASS : Wesa wish no nutten in yousa tings, outlaunder, and wesa no
care-n about da Naboo.

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:55 pm

The Land of Golden Blobfish wrote:(Image)

I swear, this is the best one ive ever seen, :clap:

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:41 pm

This looks amazing! I've been looking for an RP I could play as an elf for. I'm only in like one really active RP right now, the rest are pretty slow moving or have stopped entirely.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:47 pm

Cy, could angels be promoted to higher rank like they can be in the Old Testament hierarchy? Like could an angel become an archangel, and things like that? I plan on making my own angelic RP around late December, but angels have been on the brain for a bit so I'm happy I found this one. It looks great :)
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:51 pm

Nuridia wrote:Cy, could angels be promoted to higher rank like they can be in the Old Testament hierarchy? Like could an angel become an archangel, and things like that? I plan on making my own angelic RP around late December, but angels have been on the brain for a bit so I'm happy I found this one. It looks great :)

I left that ambiguous on purpose, personally, I don't have a problem with it and think some sort of military-esque rank would be useful. (I want players to be low to lowest rank for the sake of the RP, but that's not set in stone). I wanted to leave that up to your creative minds: like co-writers for a story. Not necessarily something to explicitly state in the OOC, but maybe it is revealed through a casual comment of an Angel in the IC, or something to that effect.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:29 pm

Name: Fliegel Ripador
Appearance: Slender and lithe, Fliegel is six foot five with long, pointed ears that he has pierced with numerous earrings. He has large hands with long, slender fingers and limbs. His skin is pale purplish-blue and he has shoulder length, pale blonde hair styled in a fluffy cut. It's often tied back in a braid or ponytail. He has a long, thin face and red eyes, a long, sharp nose and full lips. He has the androgynous look of many elves and he's often been called quite beautiful for a man. Many actually think he's a woman upon first seeing him until he turns around or they hear him speak. He has his left nostril pierced with a silver ring.
Species: Drow elf
Faction: None
Personality: Fliegel is cheerful, dramatic and lighthearted, always joking about something. He has a silly, fun-loving personality and sees no shame in the pursuit of pleasure (not necessarily sexual). He's dreamy and sometimes wanders off focus, his mind wanders often and many think he's ditzy as hell. He tends to joke and quip in serious situations, but is actually fighting seriously. Actually he is highly intelligent and astute, and a schemer. He may act silly but he's always planning his next move, which is dangerous because nobody ever suspects it. Childish and playful, he often comes off as less mature than his brother. He adores colorful, flamboyant clothing and spells and is never seen anywhere without at least one of his pointed hats. He's also bluntly honest and rarely thinks before he speaks so he can come across as insensitive. He's a peacock and pretty vain, and doesn't really give two shits about most strangers. Those closest to him however thinks that his personality is an effort to protect himself from the trauma he suffered. It's something he rarely talks about, and even though it happened long ago it still haunts him to this day. He's definitely the team dad, always mother-henning over everyone but rarely follows these rules himself. He will make sure his team is straight though. Above all, he loves his younger brother Faegel, who often is the one mother-henning over his more foolish and silly brother. His brother is one of his greatest weaknesses, if he is in danger he will go to great lengths to save him even at risk to himself. He's extremely loyal to those he cares for and once he likes you he's a true and loyal friend.
Bio: Fliegel is the eldest of two sons born to Tangelika (Tangie) Ripador and Jonik Ripador in Old Kaldune, a bustling Drow village in the heart of Blackbone Forest. Both of his parents were warriors and well respected among the drow community, and while his younger brother Faegel took after them, Fliegel took more after his paternal uncle Ehlark, who studied magic voraciously. The bubbly, book loving young elf knew from an early age that he wanted to be a wizard and under his uncle he studied voraciously toward that goal. He trained in his magic almost every day, and very early became one of the most powerful wizards in his village. He was always very close to his brother and the two boys were highly protective of one another, even though whispers swirled around that they weren't related. One night when the older elf was a teenager, Fliegel and his brother were going through the woods, and Fliegel sent Faegel off to go gather some berries. When the older elf was alone, he was beset by another group of three older elven boys. What happened after, he doesn't care to talk about but it's haunted him ever since. He became a traveling wizard and adventurer as an adult, and it was during one of these travels that he found the amulet.
Weapons: Staff and twin daggers.
Powers/Weaknesses: Strengths: Magic, he's an extremely powerful wizard. His intelligence and ability to think on a dime. His staff is his main form of transportation, as he can fly on it like a witch's broomstick.
Weaknesses: His tendency to not take things seriously. He's not good with weapons, his brother is a big one. And the more powerful a spell is, the more energy it takes out of him and he can become cripplingly exhausted if he uses too many huge spells at once.
Likes/Dislikes: (Optional)
Last edited by Nuridia on Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:31 pm

If I wanted to make a demonic race, would you allow that?

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:32 pm

And I wanted to do something with vampires, but since it's your RP it's totally okay if that's not cool. I mean we have some awesome races.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:56 pm

That map looks suspiciously familiar...
And so does some of the app...

Might be a little OP, but I'm trying it out.

Name: Unknown; goes by alias Three.
Age: Unknown; physically 21 (perfect for a trip to the bar)
Species: Chaotic Spirit

Faction: N/A
Personality: Dark. Sarcastic, makes dark jokes and doesn't care what you think. Not very caring or kind unless she grows attached to you. Unpredictable, and traitorous for gain. When she's not threatening your life, she can actually be rather flirtatious.
Bio: Three never tells anyone her past, although it can be gathered she's roamed for hundred of years. What they don't know was that she lived as a powerful yet malevolent sorceress, terrorizing those without magic and trying to gain control. The local normal humans gathered a posse to take her down. Although most of them died, in the end they killed her, ending her reign of terror.

Naturally, she wasn't about to stay in the underworld. She possessed a random girl and continued her reign through her, her magic still flowing freely. Soon enough they discovered that she was the problem, not the girl, and a powerful wizard cast her out and cursed her to never again possess someone. Back then, she was known by a name, but now she changed her appearance, identity, everything and goes by Three. No one really knows how she came back as a spirit, and she won't tell. She found the amulet when scouring a village for magical tomes, her interest piqued by the fact she could touch it. Now she wears it, rather undisturbed by it pointed. Maybe she'll follow it someday.
Weapons:
These are enchanted to be usable via telekinesis. However, she never tells anyone that and instead retains that she herself can control them.

Powers/Weaknesses:
  • Immortal - Can never die of age or physical means, only magical. Doesn't need food or water either, though she doesn't mind a good drink.
  • Sorceress - Can conjure up spells and summon spirits. Has a tendency to turn idiots into toads.
  • Invisible - Can be invisible.
  • Flight - Technical. Since she can't touch anything, she hovers a couple of inches off the ground. She can alter the height of it, so she's either high enough to give the impression of flight to low enough to look like she walks. She can also manipulate this into a very lopsided flight.
  • Formless - Passes through everything and cannot touch or interact with anything by physical means except liquid. Yes, she can talk. Yes, she has the five senses. Yes, she can affect stuff with magic. No, she cannot pick anything up or move anything with her hands/body. Not even a sword. Advantage: can't touch her, therefore you can't harm her except magic. (The amulet is a strange exception...) (She still wears clothes. Don't ask me how. Magic.)
  • Vulnerable - Has a heightened vulnerability to magic attacks and/or spells.
  • Energy reserves - After use of magic, can run out of energy and will fall unconscious. Hey, it's not like you can hurt her, anyway.
  • Undead - Might be a minor weakness, but she's undead, and has all the effects: can't give birth, can't eat, has a hard time making allies, etc.
Likes/Dislikes: /skip

Nuridia wrote:And I wanted to do something with vampires, but since it's your RP it's totally okay if that's not cool. I mean we have some awesome races.

You really love vampires, don't you?
Last edited by Dragonarya on Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

GOD'S NOT DEAD

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:57 pm

Fliegel Ripador is accepted
If you want, I can section off part of the map for Blackbone Forest(Just tell me wheres about)

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:If I wanted to make a demonic race, would you allow that?

Yes, but you may be an exception to the amulet setting (TG me your idea for the app and we can discuss it further).

Nuridia wrote:And I wanted to do something with vampires, but since it's your RP it's totally okay if that's not cool. I mean we have some awesome races.

Vampires are perfectly fine but don't make more characters than you can handle.

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:01 pm

The Cyberiad Council wrote:Fliegel Ripador is accepted
If you want, I can section off part of the map for Blackbone Forest(Just tell me wheres about)

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:If I wanted to make a demonic race, would you allow that?

Yes, but you may be an exception to the amulet setting (TG me your idea for the app and we can discuss it further).

Vampires are perfectly fine but don't make more characters than you can handle.

I take it I'm denied?

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:02 pm

Dragonarya wrote:That map looks suspiciously familiar...
And so does some of the app...

Might be a little OP, but I'm trying it out.

Name: Unknown; goes by alias Three.
Age: Unknown; physically 21 (perfect for a trip to the bar)
Species: Chaotic Spirit
Faction: N/A
Personality: Dark. Sarcastic, makes dark jokes and doesn't care what you think. Not very caring or kind unless she grows attached to you. Unpredictable, and traitorous for gain.
Bio: Three never tells anyone her past, although it can be gathered she's roamed for hundred of years. What they don't know was that she lived as a powerful yet malevolent sorceress, terrorizing those without magic and trying to gain control. The local normal humans gathered a posse to take her down. Although most of them died, in the end they killed her, ending her reign of terror.

Naturally, she wasn't about to stay in the underworld. She possessed a random girl and continued her reign through her, her magic still flowing freely. Soon enough they discovered that she was the problem, not the girl, and a powerful wizard cast her out and cursed her to never again possess someone. Back then, she was known by a name, but now she changed her appearance, identity, everything and goes by Three. No one really knows how she came back as a spirit, and she won't tell. She found the amulet when scouring a village for magical tomes, her interest piqued by the fact she could touch it. Now she wears it, rather undisturbed by it pointed. Maybe she'll follow it someday.
Weapons:
These are enchanted to be usable via telekinesis. However, she never tells anyone that and instead retains that she herself can control them.
(Image)

Powers/Weaknesses:
  • Immortal - Can never die of age or physical means, only magical. Doesn't need food or water either, though she doesn't mind a good drink.
  • Sorceress - Can conjure up spells and summon spirits. Has a tendency to turn idiots into toads.
  • Changer - Can turn into any creature or beast imaginable. Also can be invisible.
  • Formless - Passes through everything and cannot touch or interact with anything by physical means except liquid. Yes, she can talk. Yes, she has the five senses. Yes, she can affect stuff with magic. No, she cannot pick anything up or move anything with her hands/body. Not even a sword. Advantage: can't touch her, therefore you can't harm her except magic. (The amulet is a strange exception...) (She still wears clothes. Don't ask me how. Magic.)
  • Vulnerable - Has a heightened vulnerability to magic attacks and/or spells.
  • Energy reserves - After use of magic, can run out of energy and will fall unconscious. Hey, it's not like you can hurt her, anyway.
  • Undead - Might be a minor weakness, but she's undead, and has all the effects: can't give birth, can't eat, has a hard time making allies, etc.
Likes/Dislikes: /skip

You really love vampires, don't you?

Yes. And wizards/witches.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:03 pm

Nope, just slid it in right before I posted :)

Dragonarya wrote:Name: Unknown; goes by alias Three.

I think it can fit, Accepted.

Though, can we maybe change the Changer to invisibility? It can get tricky tracking tricky characters that traipse about in temporary forms :p . (don't want a lot of shapeshifters.)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse