NATION

PASSWORD

Wolves of the Mist (OOC | Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:06 pm

Skylus wrote:No there was another pup. Lightfang took Fang while Dreg stole another one.

Fang was still injured, though.

Oh... I'm sorry, Boeing 77 over my head. Thanks!
"When Adam delved and Eve span, who was then the gentleman?"

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:07 pm

Saxony-Brandenburg wrote:
Skylus wrote:No there was another pup. Lightfang took Fang while Dreg stole another one.

Fang was still injured, though.

Oh... I'm sorry, Boeing 77 over my head. Thanks!

Haven't heard that one before.

You're welcome.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:31 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Grayheart and Sablast could really connect and help each other out?

Remember the Animal Kingdom...
Proud member of Arcane Roleplayers Anonymous
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:26 am

Dragonarya wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Grayheart and Sablast could really connect and help each other out?

Ones fed up and mad at seeing and hearing dead people, and the other is depressed from seeing and only getting attention from dead people! Sounds like a great duo to me! (In all actuality it would be fun as hell, since I don't think many people know Grayheart has her powers. As they literally are just what she can see, and not being noticed too well.
"When Adam delved and Eve span, who was then the gentleman?"

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016

Postby Whalestron » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:07 am

Got my post up, sorry that took so long.

Mogueria
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mogueria » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:58 pm

Can I make my own pack?
Animal RP Certifications
  • Wolf( main)
  • Hyena
  • Human

no animals are harmed in my roleplays
About me: White & Outdoorsey American of South African descent. Unaligned politically. Not a furry but I am a fan of wolves.

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:31 pm

Mogueria wrote:Can I make my own pack?

Actual pack, no, but there's a faction app for a small nomadic tribe.

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Mogueria
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Mogueria » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:38 pm

Dragonarya wrote:
Mogueria wrote:Can I make my own pack?

Actual pack, no, but there's a faction app for a small nomadic tribe.

Ok! I'll see what I can do.
Animal RP Certifications
  • Wolf( main)
  • Hyena
  • Human

About me: White & Outdoorsey American of South African descent. Unaligned politically. Not a furry but I am a fan of wolves.

Mogueria
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Mogueria » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:18 pm

On second thought I might not make a pack. I might make one later.
Animal RP Certifications
  • Wolf( main)
  • Hyena
  • Human

Mogueria
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Mogueria » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:23 am

Name: Bantou
Pack: N/A, Loner (for now)
Power/s: Electricity - Bantou can release electricity, kind of like an electric eel, at will and at any time. Excess or unused electricity is stored in him as a finite and passive aura of electricity, which one can detect by their fur rising up when near him or by smelling the stench of ozone. Bantou's power can be used both offensively or defensively, and its strength and the amount of electricity released by him is relative to how much energy he currently has, or whether or not there is a thunderstorm happening. In other words his powers will be strongest when there is a thunderstorm out and he is at full energy, while it will be at its weakest if he is exhausted on a clear day. At full strength, a shock is powerful enough to stun a wolf, but this will often leave him drained of energy.

Appearance: Look at the picture on the right

Personality: Bantou's size betrays his personality. Many would think that a somewhat smaller and very different-looking wolf like him would be submissive and cowardly, but Bantou is more than willing to go into fights to defend himself. Powers backing him up, of course. Bantou's sense of humor in some cases, is his best ally, since he feels as if fights he cannot win are better won using words than with teeth and claws. Bantou has an optimistic view on the world and himself, and is always looking to better himself and his abilities, as well as finding the origins of his powers and parents (as well as someone else willing to help him.) It should be noted that his grudge towards the packs has since been calmed, though he still holds a distrust in them.

Bio: Bantou, like many other wolves, is almost completely unaware of his origins. The only memories that he can vividly recall are of seeing a gigantic, black bird flying in the sky before a thunderstorm, where he lost what seemed to be his exiled parents in said storm. Separated from his likely deceased parents, Bantou grew up as an outsider, under the care of an older wolf named Stavrou that claimed to be his father, who adopted the young pup as his own. Before his death, Stavrou had taught him nearly everything on how to be a wolf, from how to hunt to how to find a mate. Bantou's first indication of his powers came at year one, after he had inadvertently shocked another wolf to death in attempting to defend Stavrou from a hostile wolf. While he was unable to save the older wolf, Bantou was successful in avenging his mentor against the other wolf, whom he would later find out to be an exile from an as of now unidentified pack. While his grudge towards the packs has since subsided, Bantou still holds a deep distrust against them to this day.

Hoping to find anyone willing to help discover the truth of his backstory and powers, Bantou now roams the landscape, always making sure to never tread upon pack borders or cross paths with any less-than-savory wolf.

Theme Song: This one

DO NOT REMOVE: #ThreePacks
Last edited by Mogueria on Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Animal RP Certifications
  • Wolf( main)
  • Hyena
  • Human

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:13 pm

Mogueria wrote:Name: Bantou
Pack: N/A, Loner (for now)
Power/s: Electricity - Bantou can release electricity, kind of like an electric eel, at will and at any time. Excess or unused electricity is stored in him as a finite and passive aura of electricity, which one can detect by their fur rising up when near him or by smelling the stench of ozone. Bantou's power can be used both offensively or defensively, and its strength and the amount of electricity released by him is relative to how much energy he currently has, or whether or not there is a thunderstorm happening. In other words his powers will be strongest when there is a thunderstorm out and he is at full energy, while it will be at its weakest if he is exhausted on a clear day. At full strength, a shock is powerful enough to stun a wolf, but this will often leave him drained of energy.

Appearance: Look at the picture on the right

Personality: Bantou's size betrays his personality. Many would think that a somewhat smaller and very different-looking wolf like him would be submissive and cowardly, but Bantou is more than willing to go into fights to defend himself. Powers backing him up, of course. Bantou's sense of humor in some cases, is his best ally, since he feels as if fights he cannot win are better won using words than with teeth and claws. Bantou has an optimistic view on the world and himself, and is always looking to better himself and his abilities, as well as finding the origins of his powers and parents (as well as someone else willing to help him.) It should be noted that his grudge towards the packs has since been calmed, though he still holds a distrust in them.

Bio: Bantou, like many other wolves, is almost completely unaware of his origins. The only memories that he can vividly recall are of seeing a gigantic, black bird flying in the sky before a thunderstorm, where he lost what seemed to be his exiled parents in said storm. Separated from his likely deceased parents, Bantou grew up as an outsider, under the care of an older wolf named Stavrou that claimed to be his father, who adopted the young pup as his own. Before his death, Stavrou had taught him nearly everything on how to be a wolf, from how to hunt to how to find a mate. Bantou's first indication of his powers came at year one, after he had inadvertently shocked another wolf to death in attempting to defend Stavrou from a hostile wolf. While he was unable to save the older wolf, Bantou was successful in avenging his mentor against the other wolf, whom he would later find out to be an exile from an as of now unidentified pack. While his grudge towards the packs has since subsided, Bantou still holds a deep distrust against them to this day.

Hoping to find anyone willing to help discover the truth of his backstory and powers, Bantou now roams the landscape, always making sure to never tread upon pack borders or cross paths with any less-than-savory wolf.

Theme Song: This one

Accepted

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Los Palayas
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Los Palayas » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:23 pm

Name: Vega
Pack: None
Power/s:
  • Hypnosis: Vega's power is hypnosis. This means that she is able to make passive suggestions to the mind of a single wolf through her scent. This does not allow her to not assume complete control of a wolf directly through hypnosis, but rather allows her to easily influence the minds of others, sometimes into performing actions that they are unaware of. Essentially, she can make a wolf see certain things or feel certain things, when in reality they are not there in the real world. With enough effort and concentration, this means that, for example, she is able to make a wolf think that they have wings and can fly or feel like they are completely alone in the dark woods, when in reality they do not have wings or have another wolf standing right next to them. This power does not work against those with strong wills or against total idiots, and those who are aware of her powers will have a lessened effect dealt to them. In addition, the effects will be at its strongest when used against one wolf, whereas it will be weaker against many.
Appearance: Vega
Personality: Machiavellian: Cunning, manipulative, and sly, Vega's personality would seem to be one more accustomed to a fox than a wolf, to many. Despite her imposing size and ominous eyepatch, Vega does not gladly go into fights she knows she can win, since she loves to instead toy with her enemies and the more mentally weaker wolves using her powers. Still, though, she rarely gets into fights that she starts nowadays, choosing to either defend herself or stray herself from unnecessary conflict as much as she can, whilst taking the opportunity to take advantage of lesser wolves whenever she can. Chaotic Neutral on the alignment chart.
Bio: Supposedly, Vega grew up as a Mist pack runaway, but her backstory confines more to a wolf who had never belonged to a pack from the very beginning: she was a loner, and, at times, a downright rogue wolf. With no permanent father figure in her life, Vega left her mother upon reaching adolescence, never to see her again. For some time, she roamed the world alone, occasionally coming across a wolf or two but never engaging into any major skirmishes or scuffles. Also during adolescence, she became aware of the full extent of her powers, as she found herself occasionally tricking and toying with passing by wolves with her hypnosis as a form of entertainment - an ability which cost her an eye following a dispute with a supposedly friendly and much larger wolf that she would later find to be an assassin. After receiving aid and an eyepatch from a friendly group of loners, Vega set out and eventually found the Assassin wolf responsible for her lost eye and now unsightly face, managing to trick him into thinking that he was on fire, with much effort. The wolf, in his pain-filled frenzy, fell off of a cliff and died, much to her joy.

With the amount of passerby wolves at a concerning all time low, Vega's regularly wide patrol space has been reduced to the area around her den, in fear that the worst is yet to come.

Theme Song: Not gonna do this

Federación de Los Palayas

--------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------

Una facción de PMT basada libremente en la nación real de Argentina. Teniendo lugar en un mundo de agua.

A "What if" scenario of a futuristic superpower-strength Argentina in a Waterworld type scenario.

Mogueria
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Mogueria » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:27 pm

Los Palayas wrote:Name: Vega

Glad you are here. Can we do what we discussed over discord?
Animal RP Certifications
  • Wolf( main)
  • Hyena
  • Human

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:38 pm

Pack: None
Power/s:
  • Hypnosis: Vega's power is hypnosis. This means that she is able to make passive suggestions to the mind of a single wolf through her scent. This does not allow her to not assume complete control of a wolf directly through hypnosis, but rather allows her to easily influence the minds of others, sometimes into performing actions that they are unaware of. Essentially, she can make a wolf see certain things or feel certain things, when in reality they are not there in the real world. With enough effort and concentration, this means that, for example, she is able to make a wolf think that they have wings and can fly or feel like they are completely alone in the dark woods, when in reality they do not have wings or have another wolf standing right next to them. This power does not work against those with strong wills or against total idiots, and those who are aware of her powers will have a lessened effect dealt to them. In addition, the effects will be at its strongest when used against one wolf, whereas it will be weaker against many.
Appearance: Vega
Personality: Machiavellian: Cunning, manipulative, and sly, Vega's personality would seem to be one more accustomed to a fox than a wolf, to many. Despite her imposing size and ominous eyepatch, Vega does not gladly go into fights she knows she can win, since she loves to instead toy with her enemies and the more mentally weaker wolves using her powers. Still, though, she rarely gets into fights that she starts nowadays, choosing to either defend herself or stray herself from unnecessary conflict as much as she can, whilst taking the opportunity to take advantage of lesser wolves whenever she can. Chaotic Neutral on the alignment chart.
Bio: Supposedly, Vega grew up as a Mist pack runaway, but her backstory confines more to a wolf who had never belonged to a pack from the very beginning: she was a loner, and, at times, a downright rogue wolf. With no permanent father figure in her life, Vega left her mother upon reaching adolescence, never to see her again. For some time, she roamed the world alone, occasionally coming across a wolf or two but never engaging into any major skirmishes or scuffles. Also during adolescence, she became aware of the full extent of her powers, as she found herself occasionally tricking and toying with passing by wolves with her hypnosis as a form of entertainment - an ability which cost her an eye following a dispute with a supposedly friendly and much larger wolf that she would later find to be an assassin. After receiving aid and an eyepatch from a friendly group of loners, Vega set out and eventually found the Assassin wolf responsible for her lost eye and now unsightly face, managing to trick him into thinking that he was on fire, with much effort. The wolf, in his pain-filled frenzy, fell off of a cliff and died, much to her joy.

With the amount of passerby wolves at a concerning all time low, Vega's regularly wide patrol space has been reduced to the area around her den, in fear that the worst is yet to come.

Theme Song: Not gonna do this

As long as you don't go overboard with the powers, accepted.

I need to get to work on the roster, but I'm lazy...

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Los Palayas
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Los Palayas » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:46 pm

Mogueria wrote:

Sure.

--------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------

Una facción de PMT basada libremente en la nación real de Argentina. Teniendo lugar en un mundo de agua.

A "What if" scenario of a futuristic superpower-strength Argentina in a Waterworld type scenario.

Mogueria
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Mogueria » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:43 pm

Los Palayas wrote:
Mogueria wrote:

Sure.

Ok. If you want I can invite you to a google to write up what we want
Animal RP Certifications
  • Wolf( main)
  • Hyena
  • Human

Scotrun
Attaché

Founded: Dec 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Scotrun » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:03 am

Does the rp normally slow down like this?

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:49 pm

Scotrun wrote:Does the rp normally slow down like this?

Yeah... it's kinda like the Infinites.

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Los Palayas
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Los Palayas » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:54 pm

Mogueria. I will get your post to Bantou up as soon as I can.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:34 pm

Ok, note to self: reply to Dren as Florence. Finally something I can latch on to in order to post.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017

Postby Segral » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:37 am

Taggity tag tag. Had my eye on this one for a bit.
yea bro idk

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:30 pm

Hey guys, I haven't been very active even in the RPs I'm running :/ Don't know if I'll get back to this but felt I should voice that I'm aware of my absence.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016

Postby Whalestron » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:31 pm

Harbertia wrote:Hey guys, I haven't been very active even in the RPs I'm running :/ Don't know if I'll get back to this but felt I should voice that I'm aware of my absence.

I got worried, lol. Hope you get back into it when you can.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse