NATION

PASSWORD

Innocent (Horror RP) OOC/CLOSED

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:28 pm

I'll be posting in just a bit, hopefully shouldn't take too long.
I don't know what I'm s'posed to do.

INFP (obligatory? probably)

Kwadai
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kwadai » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:02 pm

I will also be posting within the hour
방탄소년단 | 엑소 | 블랙핑크
Gay male. Ireland. Language enthusiast.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:55 pm

I'm still here, just a bit behind on some things. Whats going on IC, Where can i jump back in?
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:19 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:I'm still here, just a bit behind on some things. Whats going on IC, Where can i jump back in?

Since you were with the original treehouse group, I can grab you in Dennis' truck and bring you to the movie theater with the rest of us in my next post.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:33 pm

Name: Danforth Zinneman
Sex: Male

Appearance:

Danforth wears reading glasses, often when at school. During the summer, he has them in a glasses case in a drawer at his bedroom. Standing at 5'10 ft tall, he is skinny with decent weight, though he lacks muscle. Whenever he's outside, he tends to wear converse shoes, jeans and some shirts he sees lying around

Personality: Danforth Zinneman had a troubled past, leading to him being socially awkward in front of others. He tends to be shown nervous all the time, expect at home where he feels more comfortable. He is prone on suspecting people who are easily acting strange, unless he is given evidence of a nonthreatening nature. He does commonly advise others, even if he doesn't know them to not go outside in the rain, in case of flash floods, even if they may be nonexistent.

Bio: Danforth Zinneman was born in 1977 in the town of Hawthrone, Ohio. His father has years ago fought in Vietnam, though the memories still haunted his father, making him an alcoholic. During Zinneman's time in first grade, some other kids convince him to sneak out of school through a hole in a fence outside. While the group of kids walked away from school, an adult spotted and yelled for a policeman to take them back. They ran away into an alley, near a butcher shop, where Danforth decided to hide inside though the backdoor, while a worker was taking out trash. When he sneaked inside, he accidentally witnessed what he believed to be a man decapitating a live chicken, which it still twitched alive, while the butcher flashed a grin, making Danforth that the butcher was planning on killing him. Danforth's screams attracted the policeman, who forced him and the other kids back to school, where they got dentention. However, Danforth still thought that the butcher was a serial killer of some sort. Around the early 80s, Danforth's father was killed in an automobile accident and died in 1984, forcing Danforth to be with his mother. While at his elementary school, his mother and him were both working a souvenir store selling homemade Paul Bunyan wood carvings to people in his town. Despite earning some decent money, it wasn't till 1988 was when things gone worst.

On a humid day, Zinneman's class went on a field trip to a river near town to explore some wildlife and examine some fish. Danforth decided to stray from his class while walking near the river. He encounters a lone pond, where he finds the body of a boy appearing the same age as him lying in the water, facedown. Danforth denies himself that the boy is dead, thinking the boy is simply unconscious, jumping into the pond to save him. He thought he felt a pulse in the boy's hand and pulled up his head to try to go mouth to mouth, only to discover that the kid's face was mangled and mutilated beyond recognition, where Danforth could have sworn the boy let out a moan of pain. His screams of help attracted his own class, who helped him out of the pond. A police investigation checked to see the body of the kid, declaring that the kid simply was an orphan and most likely died from a drifter, but they deny that the body was still alive when Danforth found him, as they estimated the time of death way before Danforth found him.

In 1990, Zinneman and his mother moved out of Hawthrone, Ohio due to a random increase of crime and that a teen died, touching a third rail on a railroad. Zinneman wanted to go to Los Angeles, hearing about Hollywood, but it was too far away from Ohio. His own mother decided to coax him into moving to Kansas, promising to have both of them "visit Dorothy's house", which was a clever lie, that Zinneman admits was successful. Zinneman was unfamiliar with Bedfield, Kansas as he was spending his 8th grade there. It was during a summer break in 1992, transiting to high school was when he began to become aware that something is not right with the town, noticing signs of the disappearances and possible killings of children.

Strengths: Zinneman relies on his brains when at school, which he can use when in a situation He can even learn information quickly from experimenting with items or researching information. While he has no strength, he still has stamina he can use to run away to anything he sees as dangerous.

Weaknesses: While his fears can add to his weaknesses, Zinneman is simply not a strong or durable kid. His paranoia can lead him to not trust others, if they are acting strange unintentionally. To make matters worse, Zinneman has no idea on how to swim, due to his fears.

Quirks: Has a habit of turning a sink on, then immediately it off before turning it back on again, whenever he is using it.
Worst Fears: The butcher coming to kill him, the dead boy getting revenge on him for not saving him, and chickens.

*Likes: Books, Movies, Paul Bunyan, blueberries and watching TV.
*Dislikes: Any outdoors area related to water, rain, getting cut by thorns, and the horror genre.
*Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add): Want a song to fit his character? Here
RP Examples: You know me. Been in several RPs that you may recognize me in.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:51 am

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Name: Danforth Zinneman
Sex: Male

Appearance:

Danforth wears reading glasses, often when at school. During the summer, he has them in a glasses case in a drawer at his bedroom. Standing at 5'10 ft tall, he is skinny with decent weight, though he lacks muscle. Whenever he's outside, he tends to wear converse shoes, jeans and some shirts he sees lying around

Personality: Danforth Zinneman had a troubled past, leading to him being socially awkward in front of others. He tends to be shown nervous all the time, expect at home where he feels more comfortable. He is prone on suspecting people who are easily acting strange, unless he is given evidence of a nonthreatening nature. He does commonly advise others, even if he doesn't know them to not go outside in the rain, in case of flash floods, even if they may be nonexistent.

Bio: Danforth Zinneman was born in 1977 in the town of Hawthrone, Ohio. His father has years ago fought in Vietnam, though the memories still haunted his father, making him an alcoholic. During Zinneman's time in first grade, some other kids convince him to sneak out of school through a hole in a fence outside. While the group of kids walked away from school, an adult spotted and yelled for a policeman to take them back. They ran away into an alley, near a butcher shop, where Danforth decided to hide inside though the backdoor, while a worker was taking out trash. When he sneaked inside, he accidentally witnessed what he believed to be a man decapitating a live chicken, which it still twitched alive, while the butcher flashed a grin, making Danforth that the butcher was planning on killing him. Danforth's screams attracted the policeman, who forced him and the other kids back to school, where they got dentention. However, Danforth still thought that the butcher was a serial killer of some sort. Around the early 80s, Danforth's father was killed in an automobile accident and died in 1984, forcing Danforth to be with his mother. While at his elementary school, his mother and him were both working a souvenir store selling homemade Paul Bunyan wood carvings to people in his town. Despite earning some decent money, it wasn't till 1988 was when things gone worst.

On a humid day, Zinneman's class went on a field trip to a river near town to explore some wildlife and examine some fish. Danforth decided to stray from his class while walking near the river. He encounters a lone pond, where he finds the body of a boy appearing the same age as him lying in the water, facedown. Danforth denies himself that the boy is dead, thinking the boy is simply unconscious, jumping into the pond to save him. He thought he felt a pulse in the boy's hand and pulled up his head to try to go mouth to mouth, only to discover that the kid's face was mangled and mutilated beyond recognition, where Danforth could have sworn the boy let out a moan of pain. His screams of help attracted his own class, who helped him out of the pond. A police investigation checked to see the body of the kid, declaring that the kid simply was an orphan and most likely died from a drifter, but they deny that the body was still alive when Danforth found him, as they estimated the time of death way before Danforth found him.

In 1990, Zinneman and his mother moved out of Hawthrone, Ohio due to a random increase of crime and that a teen died, touching a third rail on a railroad. Zinneman wanted to go to Los Angeles, hearing about Hollywood, but it was too far away from Ohio. His own mother decided to coax him into moving to Kansas, promising to have both of them "visit Dorothy's house", which was a clever lie, that Zinneman admits was successful. Zinneman was unfamiliar with Bedfield, Kansas as he was spending his 8th grade there. It was during a summer break in 1992, transiting to high school was when he began to become aware that something is not right with the town, noticing signs of the disappearances and possible killings of children.

Strengths: Zinneman relies on his brains when at school, which he can use when in a situation He can even learn information quickly from experimenting with items or researching information. While he has no strength, he still has stamina he can use to run away to anything he sees as dangerous.

Weaknesses: While his fears can add to his weaknesses, Zinneman is simply not a strong or durable kid. His paranoia can lead him to not trust others, if they are acting strange unintentionally. To make matters worse, Zinneman has no idea on how to swim, due to his fears.

Quirks: Has a habit of turning a sink on, then immediately it off before turning it back on again, whenever he is using it.
Worst Fears: The butcher coming to kill him, the dead boy getting revenge on him for not saving him, and chickens.

*Likes: Books, Movies, Paul Bunyan, blueberries and watching TV.
*Dislikes: Any outdoors area related to water, rain, getting cut by thorns, and the horror genre.
*Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add): Want a song to fit his character? Here
RP Examples: You know me. Been in several RPs that you may recognize me in.

I don't see anything wrong with it anymore.. Accepted.

Also, apologies if the writing quality dips off towards the end of my last post. I was on the verge of falling asleep when I was writing it.
Last edited by Kentucky Fried Land on Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:23 am

Finalmente! / Finally!

Second post is up! I tried my best not to control the other characters, only referencing and using the bits from the owners' posts. :unsure:
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:25 am

Valentine Z wrote:Finalmente! / Finally!

Second post is up! I tried my best not to control the other characters, only referencing and using the bits from the owners' posts. :unsure:

Awesome. Good work on the post! I shall get a response up ASAP.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:55 pm

Any characters wishing to run into Danforth?

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Forest State
Senator

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Any characters wishing to run into Danforth?

Maybe. Have you posted already?
don't tread on me

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:26 pm

Forest State wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Any characters wishing to run into Danforth?

Maybe. Have you posted already?

Not yet. Want Danforth to ride his bike to the movie theater?

RPs I do

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014

Postby Insaeldor » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:58 am

Kentucky asked if I'd join so I figured I'd throw up an app. Figured I'd take all the super cringe shit indid as a high schooler and put it into one character. If the writings overly sappy and melodramatic or just plain bad I did write this at 4 am so just let me know if that's the case.

Name: George Petros Justinian Anastassakis
Sex: M
Appearance: roughly 5'11" and about 160 pounds, he has a skinny face with prominent check bones and a noticeable and defined jawline. His dark walnut brown hair cut in a choppy buzz cut with a small streak of bleach blonde hair on the left side. His grayish-green eyes sunken in and a large forehead rounds out his face. He had a strong but not overtly muscular body with his arms and legs being defined muscularly but his chest and arms being more flabby and undefined, his shoulders are about average.
Personality: a little bit of an apprehensive person, George struggles with the internal conflicts of anxiety and an overwhelming feeling to please people with an outward aperance that is more distant, he tries to be emotionally distant from people, even his friends choosing to use a very lacedaemonian style of speaking, but when forced to combat ideas and thought in a long format he riddled with a soft voice and words like "um" "you know" and "gotcha". He usually attempts eye contact but will usually look away and avoid it if possible.
Bio: George grew up in non-nuclear home, the sone of possible to only Greek girl in Kansas and a dad from Montana, born in Kansas City his pontential family was broke before he was born, his dad left for Montana and his mom tried to survive on her own in a cheap housing complex in Wyandotte county. His mother's Greek upbringing was reflected upon him and besides his first name was named after the Apostle Peter and Saint Justinian heros within the Greek Orthodox community his mother was raised in. Eventually when he was two his mom packed up and headed back to Bedford where she got a job at the local bank, he lived in a house shared by his widowed Grandmother, her boyfriend and his mom. It wasn't a bad up bringing but it had its moments, mom if not working was sleeping or sometimes she'd go out with co-workers, grandma was a sweet lady most of the time but was privy to using a Dutch wooden spoon to keep him in check, and her Boyfriend Martin was an alright fellow, he could be a bit codecending but never in an intentionally harmful way.

George grew up a child riddled with extremes in behaviors, When staring elementary school he was extremely apprehensive with social interactions with people he didn't know, he hated school and hated talking to people, but when he'd feel more comfortable he'd devolve into an obnoxious clown, a. Busy mom and grandparents who'd rather yell at the news werent what you'd call the most attention giving people, even if they did mean their best, George sought this attention through acts of ridiculousness, pretending to punch himself, intentionally picking his nose in front of others, and the occasional repeat of a racial slur he heard slip from his old country grandma and farm hand Martin, who'd become his grandfather by marriage at this time. His actions at school got him put on ever ADD and ADHD pill a doctor could subscribe, although pretty soon the zombified nature of his mood scared his young mother enough for her to take him off it. The awkward social interactions continued throughout eventually landing him special needs classes, sadly the only option for the fairly small school he went to. He stayed there from 4th til 7th grade, however his already diminished social skills only stagnated as he was forced to stay in a windowless class room with the same group of kids for most of his formative years, he simply didn't know how to interact with with his age, while mentally all together socially he was a mess. He was tormented by the same group of boys for most of middle school, George was never an angry child, these things didn't anger him, he rather internalized it all and regressed even further, he simple didn't like the other kids and chose to stay away, he didn't want anyone to hurt him like they did, and even after it nominally stopped by the end of the 8th grade.

Once he hit high school he felt like he'd had enough, he wanted a serious change. He started listening to Rancid, Pantera, Godflesh, and Kyuss and started to wear cloths with a darker aesthetic to them, choosing dark jeans and anything black he could find. While not both or punk he sorta was on the outside perigee of these groups. His choice in music was his way of extermalizing his frustration with society. He still feared interaction, he was an anxious wreck even in the most casual of polite conversation. Along with his new choice in music and attire he joined the school wrestling team, he thought it be easy and felt he could do well with little effort, to him it wasn't serious at first and he didn't only to please his mom whom was worried about his recent change in his behavior as well as to get attention from girls whom he was to anxious to talk to directly. He soon found out it was a lot harder than it looked, practice kicked his ass everyday of the season and getting pinned every match his first year on JV. But what it did to throw him back down to earth it also helped to give him a new slightly more toned and muscular physique.

With summer break George has keep a promise to himself that he'll attempt to be more social with others.
Strengths: George isn't a strong person in the sense he's got a lot of skills on hand. He's a moderately strong and kid of average intellect. He can fight for himself and out run people but he's never had to really handle anything on his own.
Weaknesses: He's you're typical impulsive teenager, hell bent on being the guy that's up for anything and can kick ass if he needs to, he's more focused on the opinions of others around him and their perceptions than he is worried about what might happen to him in these situations.
Quirks: George will yawn compulsively when he's extremely nervous.
Worst Fears: George has a perpetual fear of loss, he's scared of what will happen if his mother leaves or his grandma dies, it one of the things that makes him so reluctant to socialize and befriend others. He's scared of the emotions that he'll feel when these right emotional bonds are severed by forces he can not control.
RP Examples: Is being your Homie enough?
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:53 pm

Insaeldor wrote:Name: George Petros Justinian Anastassakis

A few typos but looks good. ACCEPTED.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:26 pm

Roster updated with new characters and new locations.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:42 pm

Kentucky Fried Land wrote:Roster updated with new characters and new locations.

Shouldn't the "Bedfield Movie Theater" say "Citadel Theater" instead since it has a name?

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:15 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:Roster updated with new characters and new locations.

Shouldn't the "Bedfield Movie Theater" say "Citadel Theater" instead since it has a name?

Tis true. I'll fix it.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:41 pm

I be writing my post now. I have Danforth ride his bike to the theater to buy himself a ticket to see Alien 3.
Edited: Or better yet, maybe he said watch Class Act instead.
Last edited by Main Nation Ministry on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RPs I do

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:10 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:I be writing my post now. I have Danforth ride his bike to the theater to buy himself a ticket to see Alien 3.

They bought tickets to Class Act so they can watch Patriot Games. Because Patriot Games is rated R, and they're sixteen, so they can't buy tickets to an R-rated film. The idea is that they'd sneak into Patriot Games instead of actually watching Class Act. Likewise, Alien 3 is a Rated R.
Last edited by Kentucky Fried Land on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:13 pm

Kentucky Fried Land wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:I be writing my post now. I have Danforth ride his bike to the theater to buy himself a ticket to see Alien 3.

They bought tickets to Class Act so they can watch Patriot Games. Because Patriot Games is rated R, and they're sixteen, so they can't buy tickets to an R-rated film. The idea is that they'd sneak in instead.

He bought money, but he might watch Class Act anyways. Instead, someone might convince him while he about to buy his ticket.
Last edited by Main Nation Ministry on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RPs I do

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:16 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:They bought tickets to Class Act so they can watch Patriot Games. Because Patriot Games is rated R, and they're sixteen, so they can't buy tickets to an R-rated film. The idea is that they'd sneak in instead.

He bought money, but he might watch Class Act anyways. Instead, someone might convince him while he about to buy his ticket.

Why would someone else convince him to pick a different movie unless they were friends with him and planned on seeing said movie with him?

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:17 pm

Kentucky Fried Land wrote:They bought tickets to Class Act so they can watch Patriot Games. Because Patriot Games is rated R, and they're sixteen, so they can't buy tickets to an R-rated film. The idea is that they'd sneak into Patriot Games instead of actually watching Class Act. Likewise, Alien 3 is a Rated R.

Not gonna take the 12 year-old to see the scary movie? Eh, R rating's good enough. Don't recall seeing Patriot Games so any scenes that could prove inappropriate for a younger audience?

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:21 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:They bought tickets to Class Act so they can watch Patriot Games. Because Patriot Games is rated R, and they're sixteen, so they can't buy tickets to an R-rated film. The idea is that they'd sneak into Patriot Games instead of actually watching Class Act. Likewise, Alien 3 is a Rated R.

Not gonna take the 12 year-old to see the scary movie? Eh, R rating's good enough. Don't recall seeing Patriot Games so any scenes that could prove inappropriate for a younger audience?

I blame Tayner for not letting us see Alien 3 :P

Also, nothing super terrible in Patriot Games other than a bunch of swearing.
Last edited by Kentucky Fried Land on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:24 pm

Kentucky Fried Land wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:Not gonna take the 12 year-old to see the scary movie? Eh, R rating's good enough. Don't recall seeing Patriot Games so any scenes that could prove inappropriate for a younger audience?

I blame Tayner for not letting us see Alien 3 :P

Also, nothing super terrible in Patriot Games other than a bunch of swearing.

Ah. Was hoping for some nightmare fuel.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:28 pm

cough
Last edited by Tayner on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse