NATION

PASSWORD

The Disunited States of America (IC/Open)[CN Sponsered]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai
Envoy

Founded: Sep 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:15 pm

The California Republic

February 1937

Day 12 of the Arizona Campaign

Our unit broke passed the Colorado river. The Arizonans tried to blow the bridge when they saw us coming, but our sappers took them out. Didn't change the fact that we lost a hundred men. They put up more of a resistance than we had expected, but a good amount of them surrendered when we took out their frontier defenses.

I hear that our forces in the north, from Nevada have pushed as far as the Hualapai Mountains. Meanwhile we have made it somewhere between Quartzite and Wenden.

Soon, we will be upon Phoenix and raise the Californian Flag.

To: The Free New England Republic
Topic: Re: Military Alliance

To our honorable brothers and sisters across the continent,

With the crises that has passed of the Great American Schism, we too fear of the fates that have befallen our American family.

The events in Europe and those conspiring in continental America, we graciously accept the invitation to Boston for a multilateral conference.

John Willowings, Department of Foreign Relations

Train to Olympia
"So, Mr. President, what do you think they'll have to offer up north?" the aide chirped.

"An alliance." answered the President. "But with that, we should have the Pacific under our lock."

"Seems so. I hear that the Arizonan Campaign goes well."

"Yes sir." he submitted. "Perhaps by the time we return to Sacramento, Arizona will be firmly in our grasp."
Just call me Tuwa

The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:11 pm

Flint, Michigan
Kaiserliche Partei meeting, 1937

It was 6 o' clock at a beer hall in Flint Michigan. Under the masquerade of a poor bar and sleepy patrons, in the large basement of the building, a massive crowd of people gathered. They were the Kaiserliche Partei, the Imperial Party. The party were fierce, and somewhat fanatical monarchists. WW1 veterans, german immigrants, and german-americans gathered for another meeting of the party. A massive Imperial German Banner was pinned up on the wall behind a large podium with the words 'Gott min ins' hammered onto it. The crowd drank beer and mingled until a trumpet was heard. They all stood up in unison. A small band assembled by the stand at the front of the room, and begun to play 'Heil dir im siegerkranz.' The crowd loudly sang aloud, with even some getting tears in their eyes. One man wearing a Prussian uniform stepped onto the stand. With cheers from the crowd he lifted up his hand, and they sat down. The man was Otto Muller, a WW1 veteran and starch monarchist. He was a lead official in the Kaiserliche Partei.

"Heil Kaiser, dir! Fellow germans and monarchists, I welcome you to yet another of our meetings. As you may know, soon we shall embark on the great crusade. We shall unite and drive out these godless traitors out of these german lands! They are empty liars and the scum of the german people. They worship Hitler and his minion Bergler like gods. God is the only god, and with his earthly servant, the Kaiser! We will slay these traitors! For Prussia! For Germany! For god!"

The crowd erupted into thunderous applause. The meeting continued for two hours, where they discussed battle plans and tactics. The Kaiserliche Partei was an extremely widespread, yet relatively unknown movement to the Nazi Party. Hundreds of thousands would rise up and drive out the Nazis. A major threat would be the fanatical SS, but the Kaiserliche Partei had a secret weapon. Friedhelm Steiner, another WW1 veteran, was the second in command of the wehrmacht in the American Reich. Unbeknownst to the Nazi Party, he was a member of the Kaiserliche Partei. He stared a conspiracy that the SS planned to usurp the Nazi Party and take the Reich for themselves. Bergler believed it, and the wehrmacht was deployed to round up and kill all SS members. A bomb was planted in the wehrmacht high command office, and it killed Oberbefehlshaber Fritz Heckle, the leader of the wehrmacht. The bomb was planted by Monarchists, but Steiner claimed that the SS had killed Fritz Heckel. This drove further support to destroy the SS. Soon they were destroyed and all the command executed for treason. Direktor Bergler promoted Steiner to Oberbefehlshaber. Steiner appointed fellow secret Monarchists as the new leaders of the wehrmacht. At a meeting with Hans Bergler and the Nazi Party, Friedhelm Steiner and his secret monarchist generals pulled their pistols out and arrested the Nazi officials. Upon the command, Kaiserliche Partei militants arose all around the country and began attacking wehrmacht troops. The Kaiserlicher Aufstand had begun. Imperial German flags were rose over dozens of towns and cities as the Imperials swept through the land.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:06 pm

Confederate States of America
Deorum in meridie Imperator Mundi caput erigere ad opus, quod factum est ad Lee praeses Confoederationis!
Leesburg
July 12th,1936

The rows of black limousines halted just short of the Presidential Palace's front gates,with the hot Georgian sun beating down on the several people already shiny with sweaty heads as they rushed inside to the cool relief of air conditioning in the building. As the general's hats were taken from them by the city workers with darker skin tones than the usual people that embraced the military high command,The President of the Confederacy, Vito Scalleta had seen the entire endeavor unfold from the wide windows in his front office, none of the little dark corner room that the acting president had to sit in,no, he was in the big boy command chair. As the doorknob turned, the president's body followed suit in the swivel chair to face the now opened door with several generals and an admiral entering the room. Standing up, he shook each one of their hands with a smile,having them introduce themselves to him.
"President Vito,General Samson Jackson of the First Armored Division."
"President Vito, General Melda Jasper Jr. of the First Mississippi army."
"President Vito, General Carleton Hughes of the First Alabaman Army."
"President Vito, General Tyler Rodgers of the First Georgian Army."
"President Vito, I am Admiral of the Confederate Fleet Grant Mitchell Walburton, filling in for Admiral of the Confederate Fleet Patrick Mitchell Walburton,who suffered a stroke last night and is in critical condition for all I know."
"That's... too bad that he could not come, inform Pat of my deepest regards and hope for a quick recovery."
"Yes sir."
With a firm shake of the hand and smile, the military commanders took their seats as the meeting began.
"Now then, The Invasion of Florida has yielded us the capture of Jacksonville,and yet I understand there have been...delays in the second offensive?"
The Alabaman military commander began to break out in a cold sweat as Scalleta slowly pulled something from his pocket.
"Y...Yes,we have had trouble procuring the necessary resource-"
A gunshot rang out as General Hughes dropped onto the oak table,a bullet hole in his head.
"Failure or sloppiness is unacceptable, I want results, not excuses..." He then took a look around the room and then pointed at Jasper. "You are now in command of the Alabaman Army, prepare for the offensive in 48 hours. I trust you are up to the challenge,you would not want to end up like your predecessor,now,would you?"
"Y...Yes,President." With a curt nod, the meeting continued.
"Now with that sorted out,General Tyler Rodgers,you have a report from The Carolinan Boarder?"
"Yes sir, a declaration of war has arrived from them, and our soldiers already on there, the few that there are report troop movement along the lines."
Vito took a deep breath and sighed.
"Do you have any indication or idea that they might launch a sudden assault on our boarder forces, which are already stretched thin?"
"I cannot tell for certain sir, but it appears that at the moment we are safe."
"The moment, we have no idea how long the moment may be, it could be three months, it could be tomorrow! I would rather not look like a fool,but I also love being a gambler. If we can quickly take Florida with our armored units, set up the puppet government then drive them back up north-"
"Why not just occupy Florida entirely?"
"Because that requires time and resources I am not willing for the Confederacy to spend,my decision is final. The Armored group, the thousand sailors and a third six thousand strong force will be all the Confederacy will spend on the Southern campaign, and I want that assault in action now, this meeting is dismissed."
"Yes sir."

Jacksonville
Admiral Carles Montey felt as if his sea legs were failing him as he made contact with the dry land. The Confederate "marines" had suffered some casualties in the landings,and there were lessons to be learned no doubt from the little scuffle,but as long as he was inside a warm building with the fan blowing on top of them from the ceiling, he wouldn't mind. An iced coffee would also fit the spot of his speech quite perfectly as well.
He then realized that with him was the phone that he tapped into to contact General Kimball.
"General of the Confederate Army Custer Kimball speaking."
"I'm pleased to say that this operation's going well so far, we've managed to take the town of Jacksonville, how goes the other offensives, like the one with thousands of men that are supposed to meet up with us?"
There was a long pause and shouting on the other end before Kimball's voice returned to Montey's ears.
"I'm sorry to say this, but they have barely begun to prepare the forces, so you are on you're on for no-"
"On my own? on my fucking own?! I have less than fifteen hundred men and you expect me to be on my fucking own?!"
"Now, Montey, I'm sure we can send in a cargo sh-"
"Cargo ships are meaningless when there's that damn blockade preventing supplies from coming in, i have to have the men ration out the supplies and even begin to ransack the civilian's homes for supplies, that's fucking ridiculous!"
"You're the naval admiral, have the fleet do something."
"I can't with that blockade out, and if we do engage the enemy forces, we'l lose most of our naval forces in some fruitless battle, I need them to be saved over here."
"What of the poor people of the confederacy that will starve without the imports from our allie-"
"Two things, the confederate people will manage on their own, and who the fuck would want to trade with a bunch of nut jobs like us?!" "Well I'm s-" Before Kimball could get another word in, Montey slammed down the receiver violently,much to the shock of the sailor with a gun that was in the room with him standing guard.
"To Hell with the fucker sitting comfortably in his command chair while I do the dirty work, inform the men of equal compensation and trade, we are not to loot these people,we are merely going to make ends meet with what they have."
Sir, what of the two 37mm cannons we found that were part of their defenses?"
Montey's face lit up.
"Use them."

Mobile
67 year old elderly woman Lora Potters stood on the train platform with her several dozen comrades in arms as they stood around with her on the thin piece of pedestrian real-estate, hungry for the train to arrive. As big as the group of three hundred people were, they all had two things in common, they hated the new music and had bad teeth or poor eyesight between all of them, and they were to become part of Vito's latest request, the conscription of elderly people into their own separate units,barring of how many grandchildren they were waiting on back home. The shrill whistle blew after what seemed like an eternity of waiting for the latest transport to the training yard where they were to be given rifles, introduced to their fellow comrades and prepare the crops needed for the food production. These elderly people would train up to the recruiting place near Grove Hill, from there it would be another long train ride to whichever unit picked them for their spot.

As the mob of people settled down into the cramped and overfilled seats, Potters lifted up her bag on the small table that had already been cramped with a walking cane from another man and three pairs of dentures colored in red, white and blue. Lora decided to start a conversation rather than sit in silence on board the train.
"I guess you could say you're patriotically old fashioned?" The elderly snoring person next to her jerked awake.
"You'll never take me alive you commie bastar-huh? Oh, howdy ma'm Chucket Matterson from Clayton,Barbor,what do I have the pleasure of the sudden wake up call."
"Sorry, I just wanted someone to talk to,the names Lora Potters from Brewton,Escambia."
Matterson's unibrow widened along with the grin of surprise on his face.
"Oh, from the deep south I presume, when you're that far down there, I suspect you speak spanish."
"No, I know not a word of that taco speak."
"That's quite an amazin co'incidence, because mah son murdered a cuban immigrant last week, the judge agreed to drop the charges of one year in prison if I volunteered, and here I am."
With that uncomfortable image in her head, she stopped talking and stared out at the window,the world now a blur of passing trees and the faint bottom of the railroad tracks as the train made it's way along.

Hangar 3 of the Key Field Confederate Air Force Base
Officer-von-Captain Sam Avanti stared up at the looming airship, the CSS Mobile that greeted him, it's confines barely held together as it lightly hovered inches above the roof of the hangar. He was awestruck by the sheer size of such a monstrosity.
A woman who's face was covered in engine fluid nudged his shoulder, bringing him out of the fantasy.
"First time seeing one of these?"
"Oh no, I was a veteran of the war, I fought above Britain and tried to shoot one of these bastards down myself, only to nearly die in the making, it's a damn miracle I survived that day, now I'm going to be riding on one of these with several other men."
The woman gave a look before laughing with an ending "Well, have fun then."
With a sigh, he walked over to the two hundred men that had gathered in the small room.
"Greetings gentlemen, I have handpicked you for this assignment. We are to pilot this craft all the way to Arizona, where we shall set it down and assist in the defense of Phoenix on behalf of the Arizonans. These hundred odd souls shall travel great distances and go very far. Now the main thing is we are to fly at a height of 22,000 feet using our six engines that will make us go at 41 knots,which will mean we shall arrive in Arizona in due time to assist out the allied forces whether they asked for it or not. Everyone on board and load your rifles up, it's going to be a long flight."

With that, the meeting ended as each person got on board the airship and after several minutes guiding the craft out of the hangar, they launched off into the skies above the clouds, setting a course for the west and Arizona.

Confederate-Floridian Boarder
Near Tallahassee
Gunner Patt Richardson comfortably loaded into the machine that was the Iron Bessy, the caring nickname for the M2 Carter tank that they were using. It's 4.7 inch former destroyer cannon snugly in the armored turret with the machine gun poking out on the side of it. As the machine idled with the fumes escaping from the small exhaust ports on the back of the big machine, Richardson stared at Driver Mathew Samson before giving him a curt nod. With that authorization, the tank lurched forwards alongside several of it's brethren as they made their way into Florida.
"You'd think there'd be more resistance,I hear the invasion in Jacksonville went swimmingly." Richardson began.
"Just another excuse for the damn navy to say that they're not worthless,those fuckers. They're sending a thousand odd sailors with guns, you hear that, sailors with fucking guns, no, not even marines, marines are too good, just have seasick men operate fire arms, I'd say the navy was running out of integrity, but that would need to mean they had some in the first place,hah!"
"Well, they're part of the same national allegiance, so we should just wish them luck and get started on our endeavors."
A knock on the tank side brought the hatch open to see a soldier staring down into the hole.
"Tankers, the assault begins now, to your posts and roll over the boarder, for The Leetherland and Vito!"
With a sigh, the two men got into position as the tank rolled over the boarder with speed,joining in the assault with the company of armored monsters that was marching with their tracks on the ground.

Confederate High Council Prison
Parchman, Mississippi

General Hart Garfield could barely hold back the tears that were covered behind his blindfold. He had been impossibly loyal to Papa Lee and he had bickered and argued with both new leaders for the short time they had met him in the general assemblies as the leader of the Shoe Shiner's bloc. Now his crimes had caught up with him and was now facing a firing squad of thirty five soldiers bristling with rifles. If he could see them he would commend them for their bravery in killing unarmed men and the general massacre of Friday night,but now the information would die with him.
"Generals Hart Garfield,Tyler Robinson, Rex Carlton,Wallace Griffin,Jason Mandelez and Carlton Desmund,you have committed crimes against the states ranging from High Treason to slouching while at a meeting, as such, the punishment shall be of the capital kind. A Preist shall read you out a verse from the bible before the executions begin."
With that, he listened to the boring preists many elongated and old sounding words before it finally stopped. He would only hear three more words in his last moments.
"Ready!"
"Aim!"
"Fire!"
With that, General Hart Garfield went up to heaven to join his father Lee up there.
General Garfield's replacement, newly promoted General Lucas Springfield Johnson looked on as the several bodies slumped to the floor, with one of them being the incumbent to the position, with him now taking up that role as General.
One of the former aides shook hands with his new boss.
"Congratulations on your sudden promotion,sir."
"I know, it... it just doesn't seem right, having this job when my predecessor-"
"Your Predecessor was a counterrevolutionary and a danger to the state and the good people of the confederacy, be grateful he's not plotting to overthrow the government any more."
"I suppose you're right in that regard, but what did he do wrong anyways?"
"You really want to know?"
Lucas nodded his head as the aide sighed,dragging him by the collar to a supply closet,locking the door and turning on the light.
"Now, General Garfield had been a devout follower of the Leeist faith for many, many years since he came to power, hell, he was one of the original members in the first JJP."
"JJP?"
"The predecessor to the LUP. Now, when Vito began to suggest that Lee may have been a flawed character as a member of congress, Garfield went off his handle, he marched straight into his office and demanded that Butch be placed in charge instead of him. Vito decided to play along with him, rigging the election and masterminding a plot to remove Lee from the picture, but that last parts a mere rumor going around. sure enough Butch was placed in, and he held an election, with enough money to ram down each electorate's throat until they began to vomit or shit out nickles and dimes,Vito won the election. Since then, Garfield led a secret petition to remove Scalleta with a loophole in the constitution, one of the ones Butch did when he became president, only thing is, the petition reached the an informant for the secret police instead and he was arrested on charges of treason."
"I see now,this is, incendiary information if it gets out."
"Which is why you're going to keep quiet about it."
With a firm nod of his head,he left the closet knowing a secret that would haunt him for the rest of his days.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Alaroma
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016

Postby Alaroma » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:03 am

Texan Pride- The TS Houston

The TS(Texan Ship) Houston, named after her home port and Texan Patriot, the Aircraft Carrier under construction had finally been completed and began its outfitting for service. It was expected to be ready to serve within the next year. In the port of Houston, parades were held celebrating the hallmark in Texan Naval might as crowds came to see the new piece of Texan Naval Equipment.

The ship had been under construction for a couple of years, and was finally done. It also came along with 5 Submarines reaching completion, along with 3 Cruisers and 1 destroyer, however they were not as paraded as the TS Houston.

ST-78-

The ST-78 is a Naval Dive bomber developed alongside the ST-74.
Top speed: 255 mph
Wingspan: 42′ 0″
Range: 1,205 mi
Engine type: Radial engine

For the Aircraft Carriers Aircraft Wings, a Naval version of the ST-78 had been made, where they and a mixture of fighters would be stationed on the Carrier.

Contingency Plan Zulu- "Failure is not an Option"

The Pro-Texan implants were beginning to gain varying level of importance, their trails kept highly confidential. New Orleans prided itself on making people disappear, though it's never met the Texan SS (secret service). The SS was on a mission of elimination of any potential threats to the mission, and covering up those eliminations.

It was decidedly determined if Kansas and Oklahoma could not be brought to Texas by peaceful annexation, force would be necessary. 175,000 Troops would be prepared with an arm of 500 tanks with them. Along with that, their new ST-74’s and other aircraft. The Army was currently stationed in central Texas, but logistics were in place to ensure a rapid movement to, and through the Oklahoman border. This was plan Beta.

Texan Warfare was in a class called “lightning warfare” a method of warfare whereby an attacking force, spearheaded by a dense concentration of armoured and motorised or mechanised infantry formations with close air support, breaks through the opponent's line of defence by short, fast, powerful attacks and then dislocates the defenders, using speed and surprise to encircle them. Through the employment of combined arms in manoeuvre warfare, this Warfare attempts to unbalance the enemy by making it difficult for it to respond to the continuously changing front, then defeat it in a decisive battle of annihilation.

Every part of the Republic must play a part.

In Colorado and NM, the development of the mining industry among other things were continuing fairly well as it was preparing to help Texan Industry. As more Texas we're working in the growing Texan Industry, it was going to material to help support it. So, two things were going to be needed. The Annexation(or conquest) of Oklahoma and Kansas will help with population and more natural resource. However it was enviable for a closer relation to be developed with its closer neighbor, and for Texan business to head there as well.

To: Mexico
Hello our southern friends, we would like to improve or relations by entering a trade union, and allowing our business freely into each other's nations. We'd also like to work together on other projects, such as building a railroad between our countries, and perhaps one to your west coast from Houston. Just a thought, we'd like to hear from you soon.

To: The Amerireich
Hello to our German brothers, we are looking for a little back scratching. We would like you to send us German designs to help flavor the Texan Military, and we will send you oil. You scratch our back, we scratch yours. Also, we'd like German business, and to send Texan business to you.

Austin, Texas- Polotics is a mistress you love at your own risk

"So mister President, our approval rating is extremely high in Texas. Colorado and New Mexico are also coming around to us as well, out investment helping their economies and our industries." The Texan Secretary of State told the President.

The man that was the Texas shook his head, looking at what the Texan Nationalists Party had done, unifying Texas like it never had before. They've been in power since the Great Depression hit, and appealed to everyone from the average working man, to women, to minorities. Why? Easy, the message of "Texas above all else! Texans above all else! Texans, God is with us, let us rise!" Helped, especially considering the already patriotic nature of the Republic.

"Okay Jones, so we got the opposition on the run. Now onto our exports. We've been trading with the Japs for their Steel, sending them the oil they need. We need to keep that up, along with the oil we send abroad." He said as he went through the agenda.

"Right, so far in accordance with our deal with the AWR we've received 600,000 tons of Steel over the past 6 months so far, which we used to help finish Carrier and some other projects. However so far we still have a good amount of it to use." The SOS said to the POTROT.

"Okay, so if that's the case we're going to use it to finish our naval projects, complete another battleship, and for production of 20 Tanks per month, and 30 Fighters, and 20 Dive bombers per month. Okay, now to the plans for Independence Day in the capital." The President said as they looked at the planned military parade, and fire works in the capital among other things. Including Pandas from the Japanese apparently........
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Union of Independant Republics
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Independant Republics » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:10 am

Olympia,Republic of Alaska and Washington,1937
President Presscott applauded the work that everyone had accomplished in building the new capital. New government buildings could be seen everywhere in the capital as the city prepared to take on the issues of the republic. He quickly remembered that the Californian president and a few of his personal advisers would be arriving soon and drafted a letter for him
To the President of the Grand Republic of California
We are expecting you in about a weeks time,We look forwards to working together and creating something that will change the face of north america,There will be breakfast,Lunch and Dinner provided for everyone along with accommodation in the newly established presidential palace.

Since the later parts of 1936 the presidents three bills were being followed to the letter,several new iron and coal mines were established in early February of 1937 along with two oil drills in Alaska, with a new steel mill to be created by June or July. But there were complications with the agriculture act,most notably from farmers in Washington with more then 20 farmers complaining about the governments interference with their lives and livestock and crops,while farmers in Alaska were applauding the governments creation of greenhouses in the entire nation since it nearly doubled the agriculture in Alaska. In terms of defense the military bill the president signed last year has yielded several successes,most notably the Oregon defense line which protected the entire border between Washington and Oregon,Constructed out of lumber and concrete and using the environment as camouflage the defensive line had machine gun emplacements, anti-tank rifles placed in emplacements and soon there would be anti-aircraft weapons to be placed as well. Created by the civilian engineering corps it was the first of several defensive lines to be constructed in the republic.
The Military also enjoyed a swell in numbers from a meager 11,000 men force to a 42,000 men force thanks to the military bill.The navy also benefited from the military bill as well with several new naval vessels to be built by 1940,Two Battle cruisers and one destroyer. With this the president would be able to effectively begin operation Knightfall.
Operation KnightFall
All military units in Alaska and Washington are to begin moving to the borders of British Colombia,while the first fleet will be moving up into the arctic sea near British Colombia. All units will wait until January 1940 to begin operations against Canada. The objective is to blitz across three points,Alaska,Washington,and the upper part of British Colombia and capture key city's and hold them.

Iron Mine, Somewhere in Alaska

Coal Mine, Somewhere in Alaska

Felkesjud wrote:After having sat with the man-bear-person-thing for about a minute or two, though, Windhelm was starting to feel awkward.
For-Democracy,Pro Life,Living Wages,Rich people who worked for their money,Bernie Sanders,Free Education,The American Dream,Russia,US,De-militarization of every nation,Religious freedom,Naturalistic Paganism,Human rights,LGBT rights
Against-Two party systems in America,Abortion(unless its rape or both child and mother will die),Communism,North Korea,Donald Trump,Rich people who never worked for their money,Nuclear Weapons,Massive militarily Spending,Depending on the situation im against other major religions,Atheist Bigots,Homophobes
Hi My Name is Ernest Feel Free to T-G

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:33 pm

The Carolina Republic
July 14th, 1937

Military Affairs

Following the approval by all three fully confederated territories of the Carolina Republic, all armed forces of the three confederated territories were now under the control of the federal government. Now that they had the approval of Congress to declare war, and the means to enforce it, the Carolina Republic would declare war on The Confederate States of America.

To: The Confederate States of America

The Congress of the Carolina Republic has granted the Federal Government of the Carolina Republic the authority to declare war on the Confederate States of America. We are declaring war against the Confederate States of America for civil rights abuses, oppression of minority groups, dissolution of political freedoms, dissolution of democracy, and general crimes against humanity. The Confederacy is to be invaded by our nation and any third parties who may choose to ally with us. The government is to be dissolved and any captured government officials to be put on trial.

However, any government officials who may choose to flee the Confederacy to the Carolina Republic will be granted amnesty. This offer will remain valid until specified by the Carolinian Federal Government.

Lincolnton, Georgia

1st Motorized Division "The Tarheels"

1 week later

The charge into the county seat of Lincoln, Lincolnton, Georgia, was a rapid affair, and bloody for the Confederates. The bombing followed by a rapid rush of Carolinian troops guaranteed a Confederate loss, and the confused remnants were quickly being terminated. Within a week, far more than a dozen Georgian counties had been secured.

Lieutenant Pak had been placed in charge of The Tarheels, who had spearheaded the Georgian invasion in Lincoln. He and his battalion were currently stationed in Lincolnton, Georgia to find and kill any Confederate survivors who might have been hiding. He hated killing his Southern brothers, but these men had betrayed the South, and were a shame to their honorable ancestors.

"I can't believe these costumers are descended from the same Southerners as us," A Carolinian soldier remarked to his companions, looking at the various Confederate corpses around them.

"Our ancestors fought boldly against the Yankee soldiers, and these idiots lost over a dozen thousand soldiers to us while we only lost around a thousand. Our ancestors were honorable southern gentlemen who treated everyone with respect, and these folk just went around creating some crazy regime," another remarked. He saw one of the fallen Confederates twitch, but a bullet through the head ended it.

"We've had to be separated from our fellow Southerners for far too long, but soon enough, we'll all be together again. It took a war to free us from the Yanks, and it'll take a war to unite the South. We're finally free from the Yankees, but we'll need to guide our misguided brothers and sisters towards freedom and prosperity," Pak remarked. His mother had been from Georgia, and he couldn't bear to just sit in an office. Instead, he was patrolling with his men, seeing the sights of the town before he had to move out. He and his troops would moving out soon, and they would push towards Atlanta, and then eventually, Leesburg.

Battle of the Borders Summary & Statistics

- The plans to invade the CSA were placed into motion, and 100,000 Carolinian infantrymen have launched the first attack against Vito's forces in the bordering counties of the two countries. Taken by surprise, the soldiers are quickly overrun.

- They were escorted by 300 Renault FTs and and 60 M2 Light Tanks as infantry support, while 8 Tupolev ANT-40s provided bombardment against tactical positions.

- The most developed towns across the border were decimated by systematic bombings, destroying local factories and infrastructure. A large and important munitions storage was bombed, obliterating it and anything inside beyond usage.

- Many Confederate citizens attempted to flee to the Carolinian soldiers for protection, however, they were either killed by Confederate soldiers for treachery or forced to fight against their will. Those who survived the battles, however, were placed under Carolinian protection and given food and shelter.

- Several planes drop pamphlets to counties known for rebellious activity, promising that they will be awarded $290 American dollars ($60,000 Leebacks) for taking up their arms and fighting against the Confederate government.

Total Casualty Count:
22,000 Confederate soldiers killed, 10,000 of which were killed in bombings
6,000 Confederate soldiers injured
1,000 Carolinian soldiers killed
200 Carolinian soldiers injured

Final Results:

- Confederate border defense obliterated, Carolinian troops continue to march further into Georgia

- Georgian counties of Dade, Walker, Catoosa, Whitefield, Murray, Fannin, Union, Towns, Rabun, Stephen, Franklin, Hart, Elbert, Wilkes, Lincoln, Columbia, Richmond, Burke, Screven, Effingham, and Chatman placed under Carolinian control.

Battle of Jacksonville Summary and Statistics

- 10 cruisers and 2 submarines moved out to hunt the Confederate ships at Jacksonville

- They approached the ships, managing to trap the 3 cruisers and a destroyer, but losing the rest of the ships, which would be able to flee.

- The surrounded ships are all sunk by Carolinian forces, stripping the Confederate fleet of its only cruisers.

- One Carolinian cruiser is severely damaged in the attacks, and the crew scuttle the ship before fleeing to the other ships.

- The Carolinian fleet moves to regroup off the coast of Georgia with the blockading force, looking to completely wipe out the Confederate fleet.

Total Casualty Count:
3 Confederate cruisers sunk
1 Confederate destroyer sunk
Unknown amount of Confederate sailors killed
1 Carolinian cruiser damaged, later scuttled
23 Carolinian sailors killed
50 Carolinian sailors injured

Final Results:

- Confederate Navy weakened

- Carolinian forces move to regroup off of the coast of Georgia

Operation: Choking Point

- 10 cruisers and 5 destroyers are deployed to the coast of Georgia, enforcing a blockade upon the nation.

- The lone destroyer protecting the Confederate ports is sunk.

- 10,000 Carolinian troops along with 20 M2 Light Tanks, several Armored Infantry Vehicles, and 2 Tupolev ANT-40s are sent to Nassau County, Florida.

Total Casualty Count:
1 Confederate destroyer sunk
Unknown amount of Confederate sailors killed
1 Carolinian sailor laughs so hard at the Comfederate's pathetic navy that he has a heart attack, but he survives it.

Final Results:

- Confederate coastal defenses are eliminated

- Effective blockade is established on the Georgian coast, preventing any non-Carolinian ships from getting in or out.

Domestic Affairs

The Carolina Republic continued to receive coal from its trade partners, which would be used alongside Cuban iron in the production of steel. They had continued to make mighty profits by selling resources from Cuba, and many nations consumed Cuban oil. The funds and the resources would be put to the production of more tanks for the Carolina Republic, and the new items constructed are as follows.

- 60 M2 Light Tanks

- 2 Tupolev ANT-40 bombers

- 6 Curtiss P-36 Hawks

- 2 British S-Class submarines

- 1 Carolina-class cruiser

Telegrams

To: The United Mexican States

We are glad to hear that you have accepted our offer, and we will secure the territory for ourselves immediately with payment going to your nation. We will make sure that the citizens are treated fairly and received equal rights. We look forward to future cooperation with you and your people.

To: The New England Republic

We accept your offer, and are glad that you chose us for this proposal. We would be happy to ally ourselves with other democratic nations, and we will send a delegate up there to speak on our behalf. We only hope that relations grow after this, and that you serve some quality cuisine for our delegate.

To: The Virginian Empire

We regret that you have chosen not to help us invade Lee, but will not hold it against you. We understand that your nation is as busy as any other, and that you need to build up your defenses against any hostile neighbors. We wish to you and your Southern people the best of luck surviving in this perilous international environment.

To: The Republic of Nebraska

We will accept your money and your apology, and we anxiously await what you have to say. We should add that this is not just for the soldiers, but rather, for the countless Southern civilians killed during the Yankee invasion, when you lost very few civilians in the war. With all of this regarded, we will refuse to enter heavy diplomatic relations with you until you renounce your claim to the title of the long dead nation once known as the United States of America. If you were to renounce this title, we would be willing to ally with you.
Last edited by The Palmetto on Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:36 pm

The Libertarian Confederacy of Oklahoma
July 14th, 1937

Oklahoma City

Libertarian Confederato James John Madison sat in his massive tower over looking the city of Oklahoma City. He and the other 2 Libertarian Confederatos all resided in the renounced Three Towers over Oklahoma, which were the most magnificent buildings of the state. They were all of equal height, and no building stood taller. This represented their superiority to the others who lived in their nation, who were all equally inferior. Yet, the city beneath them and the counties that made up the Liberty Zone were all high quality, beautiful places to live. There were no free speech laws or political freedoms unless you were rich, but if you were rich, no laws applied to you. The middle class had decent lives, and free healthcare so long as they participated in the work force.

However, the middle class and the upper class only made up 10% of the population, and the other 90% suffered in the Poverty Zone. They relieved so few rations that they usually had to hunt for food, and no poor people were allowed into the Liberty Zone. They had to hunt for food and live in houses that had long fallen out of disrepair, yet, the constant force feeding of propaganda made them believe that they were living good lives. That was, until those supporting Texan annexation tarted to held me more prominent. The Libertarian Confederatos did the best they could to suppress them, yet they still continued to pop up.

This was the purpose of today's meeting, to discuss what they would do about Texas.
"Come in, come in," James J. Madison said to two other obese men, all of the, wearing fancy and expensive attire. Two men came in with meat slavered with sauces and seasoning, and the meat itself had come from dogs stolen from poor children.
"As you may know, Texas has become a thorn in our side, and must be dealt with. Had we kept Kansas we would've been strong enough to defend, but they have broken away to try and join that disgusting union led by Nebraska. We must look for help from New Orleans, our long standing ally," he told the two. He dug into his meal rapidly with no manners at all, not caring that it got on his attire. He had dozens more, and the loss of one suit was no problem to such a rich man.
"Perhaps we should consider allowing New Orleans to make us a vassal state, or an autonomous territory. We are not nationalists, and our wealth will not diminish so long as we keep our massive corporations," Libertarian Confederato George Clemer suggested, chugging down a large cup of soda afterwards.
"I agree with this plan. In exchange for our sovereignty, New Orleans will protect us from invaders, and we shall remain wealthy," James J. Madison said. The other two Libertarian Confederatos nodded, being too busy digging into their food to speak.

Telegrams

To: The Doges of New Orleans

Our nations have been allies for a long time, and our large corporations have traded and brought wealth to both of us. We are ideologically very similar, and our people adore the culture and the people of New Orleans. Most of those living in the Liberty Zone have even learned French as a secondary language.

However, the Texans have threatened this relationship. They have sent propaganda into our nation about the so called evils of our corporatism, and slowly, the lower class is starting to believe their Marxist lies. We can not protect ourselves in an invasion against them, and as such, we will relinquish the sovreignity of our nation under the following conditions.

- We get to keep the control of our own corporations

- We retain limited control over the Oklahoma territory, similar to the fashion of one of your governors

- You protect us against Texas

We will gladly adjust the terms to your liking, so long as you save us from the Texan invaders.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:03 pm

Plan Zulu- A war come early

“Oh my God, I can't believe they'd sell their country out just to remain in power……..” the head of the SS in Oklahoma said as he was writing down what the Spies reports were telling him. It was obvious Plan Zulu needed to be enforced immediately.

The SS began their immediate response, beginning to organize civilian militias which would be armed- and fed when Texan Armies reached their locations. They also began collecting Oklahoman military info to help the Texan troops bound to arrive eventually.

Plan Zulu- Action

(Soldiers in Oklahoma Advancing)

As soon as word got back to Austin what happened, it was obvious what had to be done. The Texan Military began its march to the Oklahoman border and launched its surprise invasion of the country. Plan Zulu had began, and while Texas was prepared for it, it didn't expect this.

Dive bombers with terrible sirens came raining down on the Oklahomans, as the 175,000 troops entered the country. Their tanks acting as Infantry support as they made their push towards Oklahoma City. They clashed with the 40,000 on the border, but with no Air Support or Tanks slaughter soon ensued against the Oklahomans as they dealt with the Texan surprise attack.

Veichles helped transport Texan troops as they moved to the front. It was a hard and sudden push as the Texans would allow no response to be taken, and were determined to secure a victory quickly. Texan Forces after smashing through initial defenses go onto Pontotoc county.

In Oklahoma, the SS began to murder high ranking Oklahoman Military officials in the capital to remove them from the equation, and remove them from the Military high command. It wasn't a highly reputable job, but it was a necessary one.

In Texas itself, its begun to slightly shift its industries for war production, though the war is expected to no drain Texan material terribly.

Operation Zulu

To: All Texan Commanders in Operation Zulu
The total number of Soldiers attacking is 175,000, or 9 Dvisions of men with 500 Tanks and close air support.
The Attack: Accross the Oklahoman border, concentration on the Oklahoman forces, with close air support and total air dominance.
Current Objectives: To capture Oklahoma City.

The Battle of the Boarders.

-The Republic's forces of 175,000 soldiers cross the Oklahoman border, Operation Sulu commencing, attacking soldiers in the bordering counties. The soldiers were simply overrun by numbers, and Air Superiority on the part of Texas made matters worse for the Oklahomans.

-300 Light Tanks, and 200 Medium tanks are accompanying the invading army to serve Infantry support roles. ST-74's Dive bombers also soared through the skies, unleashing their loads dropping death on the Oklahomans.

-As the Army advanced, Curious Oklahomans began to come to the Texans, who were given food and told around the lines of "We're here to help you." And throw off the oppressive government. That's also when they spread their own propaganda, but their food was probably the best propaganda there was.

Result: The Oklahoman army is in retreat towards Oklahoma City after the initial attack, and being constantly harassed by Texan Air Superiority with the Texan Army following close behind.
Texan Forces go up to: Comanche, Beckham, Pittsburg, and Pushmataha counties.
-Total Casulties:
Texan Deaths: 3,000
Texan Injured: 500
Oklahoman Deaths during the Assault: 18,000
Oklahoman Deaths during the Retreat: 5,000
Oklahoman Soldiers Injured: 6,000 Casulties.
Oklahoman Civilians killed: 342
Last edited by Alaroma on Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:35 pm, edited 10 times in total.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Democratic East-Asia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic East-Asia » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:15 pm

Chicago, July 15th 1937

Assembled beneath Chicago's city hall, tens of thousands of workers and their families looked above towards a rather large, yet simple podium. Many carried political slogans and billboards aimed at various "class enemies" and "threats to peace", including the late CSA and other adherents to what was deemed "new imperialism" by much of the AWR's population. Above them were members of the top political leadership of the American Worker's Republic: Jack Reed, Norman Thomas, Emma Goldman, and a number of others. Today's event was centered on what would be the issue of the year: the CSA. Chairman Reed had decided it was time for the AWR to intervene against Lee's (who is now dead) reactionary regime in an effort to spread "peace and equality" throughout the former United States. It seemed that the crowd agreed.

"Men and women of the American Worker's Republic, it gives me great honor to address such a large crowd filled with people such as yourselves: hard working men and women, all striving to make a better future for their families and fellow citizens. We in the American Worker's Republic pride ourselves upon our common labor and working-class unity, two aspects of the AWR present only in our nation. We find ourselves surrounded by various capitalists and oligarchs, all scheming to themselves and plotting out their next moves against the working class. Even then, however, we find ourselves capable of making peace, and ensuring the prosperity of all around us.

There is, however, a looming threat down south: the Confederate States of America. Unlike every last peace-loving and sensible nation of this continent, the CSA has proved time and time again that its leadership is insane and beyond reasonable, shackling its population under a chain of extreme reactionary practices and brainwashing. The CSA is so goddamn backwards that it still practices slavery of African Americans and other minorities! Slavery, in the 20th century! No nation, not even the pseudo-fascists north of us stoop that low! Lee's society is beyond correctible, and it needs to be destroyed!

While we definitely find ourselves at odds with the goals of those southern nations that oppose Lee, it is our righteous duty to fight Lee and his kind everywhere where they exist, whether that be at home or abroad. In conjunction to the recent letter sent to us by the Carolinan Government, the American Worker's Republic will on this day, declare war against the Confederate States of America.
May god have mercy on the CSA, for we shall not!"

As the crowd cheered Reed on, Congressional head Norman Thomas and Marshal of the American Liberation Army Mark W. Clark discussed recent matters at hand. The continent was beginning to feel the fires of conflict, and the AWR had to be ready for the impending storm.

"So, Mr. Thomas, how goes our efforts in Pennsylvania and New Jersey?" Marshall Clark began while lighting a cigar. "I hear that the local Workingman's Syndicalist Party is gaining support?"

"Of course Marshall Clark. We've been targeting worker's unions and supporters of the existing socialist party, those most susceptible to our message of a 'unified, workingman and women's union'. The rest of congress and I are quite sure that the next election will go to the syndicalists if our work goes ahead as planned. Your military forces will be ready if action is called for, correct?"

"Already done. Some 10 divisions of the American Liberation Army will be ready on the borders once election results are passed in. They'll be ready to strike and aide our comrades within PA and NJ's industrial cities at moment's notice. The air force has likewise received necessary instructions."

"Very good, very good. I see to it that army reorganization is going well?"

"Quite well, in fact. Factory production is at an all time high; we've made some 2500 units of the new M-1 Debbs tank to this date, enough to reequip 8 of our old light tank divisions. So far, 5 have been reequipped and designated as simply 'armored divisions' rather than 'light armored divisions'. Of those 5, 2 are ready for deployment against Lee."

"And the air force?"

"There are a minimum of 25 squadrons (20 planes each) available for immediate deployment as of now. They'll be bombing Confederate installations and fortification before nightfall if need be."

The two individuals walked into the central meeting Chicago City Hall. It was dimly lit, and both men's features were rather obscured by the lighting. Accompanying them were 20 members of the AWR's combined military forces.

"Tomorrow, our forces within the Tennessee city of Chattanooga shall cross the border, and drive deep towards the CS city of Birmingham, the nation's one major industrial center. Spearheading the attack will be the 2nd and 4th Syndicate Armored divisions (600 medium tanks in total), supported by the 7th light tank division. Two motorized infantry divisions are to follow behind, and secure the countryside from any possible insurrectionists. We're quite sure the deeply impoverished CS population won't mind their liberation by our forces too much; our victory is ensured."

"Sounds simple enough, I'll leave everything to you, Marshall."

"Understood."

Thomas took his leave, while the Marshall and his colleagues finalized invasion plans of the CSA. On July 16th, 1937, AWR forces would officially cross into CS borders, while the given 25 air force squadrons available would provide necessary air support. Specifics issued to all AWR forces are stated below:

SUBJECT: INVASION OF THE CSA
ENCRYPTION: MAXIMUM

Orders as of July 17th:

-The 2nd and 4th armored divisions (stationed in Chattanooga) are to cross the Tennessee border and travel along Tennessee State Route 59 directly towards Birmingham in conjunction to the 11th Motor-Rifle Division. Striking through CS lines remains a priority, and bypassing opposing forces when possible should be done.

-The 9th Motor-Rifle Division and 3rd Light Armored Division will follow behind the previously stated attack force. Their duty shall be to clear out local enclaves of resistance and distribute food / supplies to the local (highly impoverished) population. All slaves shall be freed, and their masters executed. There will be no mercy to those who seek to take the liberty of others.

That shall be all for now. Further instructions will arrive in due time.

Orders were deliberately simple, as it was unlikely the CS army would offer anything even remotely in resemblance to actual resistance. Dropping a few bombs here and there while rolling in the tanks would likely be enough.

In other news (various events):

• The AWR declares war on the CSA, and immediately deploys all available troops. The attack begins on the 16th, and according to Marshall Clark, "We'll be at the gates of Birmingham by August!"
  • As the Spanish Civil war begins, the AWR begins a campaign to gather volunteers for abroad. Some 20,000 volunteers are needed, says Reed, in order to bolster the Spanish Republicans against their nationalist foes. While many do sign up, the AWR secretly has one of its armored divisions pack up and prepare for future deployment in Spain. They'll embark from Boston, and hopefully arrive within 2-3 months time.
  • A transaction of 10 "cargo" planes to the Carolina Republic goes as specified.
  • Syndicate army size nears 480,000. Further growth is to be postponed till needed.
  • 100 planes land in the Carolina Republic in preparation for future operations against Lee (40 Tupolev SBs, 60 fighters)
  • 20 Syndicate heavy bombers conduct an air raid over Birmingham, killing a few hundred people and damaging a few dozen buildings. It's nothing too much to note, but hopefully the morale shock will cause some problems.
  • The AWR agrees to New England's proposal, and will be sending delegates. However, all future expansion planning is to continue discreetly.
  • The AWR decides to cut all steel shipments to Texas, citing the recent Texan acts of imperialism as "unprecedented and a threat to continental peace".
Revolutionary Communist State set in Asia. PMT.
NS stats are not used.
Actively funding left-wing "terrorist" organizations since its founding.

Pan Asia Broadcasting Channel: "We will achieve communism in 20 years." - Chairman Wei Yenwu, Central Government | Automation of industries threatens millions of jobs, says economic advisors

Da Klan
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

The Stabler the Betterer

Postby Da Klan » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:18 pm

President Gonzales let his tired head slump down to the desk, sweating from exhaustion and from the merciless Mexican sun. The Guatemalans had not responded to the letter at all, and President Gonzales was starting to wonder if they even received it. The President sent another letter to them, which was the same letter but with a limit of two months given to answer it. Mexico asked a lot for Guatemala to do, so they would need to take time to respond. Of course, there was also the whole Yucatan thing. It had not much people, and all the favorable groups were evacuated, but for some damn reason some party members were pissed. The people supported it, but the party didn't. The soldiers were itching for war and revolution, though Gonzales long suspected they were devout to a different kind of revolution.

All these thoughts of potential war and politics seemed to try and interrupt the President's rest, but Gonzales was determined to take this nap. He deserved it. He was the leader of millions of people, and he was stable. But why can't he sleep? A wave of pain spread through the President's spine, and he let out a yelp. He turned around, but nobody was there. The door to the balcony was unlocked, however. Gonzales grabbed a revolver and hurriedly limped towards the balcony. Nobody was there. Now Gonzales was sure he was going insane. He closed his eyes, but something jerked his head towards the heavens. He opened them in anger, but he fell to his knees in awe at what the sky showed him. A burning cross was branded into the sky, an aura of heavenly light came from it like smoke would from a regular fire. The night became day as the sky filled with this cream-like whiteness. The sky was pure. Angels danced around his vision, tossing around grapes and strumming beautiful instruments. The sound was melodic and pure. it was like an angel was throat singing.

The fiery crucifix approached Gonzales until it stopped just a few feet away from him. A hand reached out and touched Gonzales's forehead. A searing pain filled every nook and cranny of his body, and he saw visions of many things. He saw flaming mushrooms the size of skyscrapers. He saw the Crusaders, but they held modern rifles in their hands. A line of modern heretics was seen. They were executed there, and their blood rose out of their bodies, and a crucifix was formed.
"Only you can stop the heretics! The Catholic Church shall guide you. Avenge me!" a voice boomed.
Gonzales woke up. As he lifted his head, particles of cocaine flew everywhere. He checked the clock. It was still morning. His assistant stood next to him, looking worried as hell.
"You were asleep for 12 hours! The doctor said you were okay, so I took an extra lunch break. Anyways, we have a telegram from Texas, and no, the Guatemalans have not responded yet. Texas wants to open up with us. What's your response?"
"Are they Catholic?"
"I guess. Does it mater?"
"Good. Tell them we say yes!This is a sign from God!"

To The Texan Republic
It is with great happiness that we accept your offer. May we stand together against the enemies of darkness under the name of the one true God! We graciously thank you for your offer of business. Thank you, and may the Jesus bless you!

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:53 am

Forward Texans- Operation Zulu pushes Forward

(Texans passing through a village caught in the crosshairs of the Oklahoman retreat)

The Battle of Oklahoma

(Texan Tank Crew inspecting their light tank F-34)

-In Oklahoma, the Republic's army continued pushing forward towards Oklahoma City, running down the Oklahoman army wherever they find them, dropping death from above. On the ground, Texan tanks and artillery supported Texan Infantry.

-The Texan Airforce begins construction of various airfields in the territory occupied by Texan troops. They also begin to set up logistical centers for the Military.

-Texan forces set up civil centers for the distribution of food to the local populations, and for "information distribution" to them about the war, why it happened, and the true nature of its government. It also showed how normal Texans lived in comparison to those of Oklahoma, and how they were lied to in regards to living.

-Texan troops close in on Oklahoma City, and military locations around the city begin to be bombarded from the air, and Aerial bombers begin to strike around the city as well, not striking the city itself yet. However dive bombers have made visits to the towers rising above the city, leaving them "presents" from Texas.

- 3 Divisions (60,000 men) are sent to engage the 20,000 who were not at the border, or guarding Oklahoma City.

Casualties:
2,000 Oklahomans killed
1,500 Oklahomans injured
300 Texans killed
100 Texans injured
1,756 Oklahoman Civilians killed in the Crossfire

Results:
-Southern Oklahoma is in Texan hand: Everything from Beckham county to Haskell.
-The battle of Oklahoma City is about to Commence, Texan troops in Oklahoma County
-Texas controls the Skies, and leaves no Oklahoman Military positions unharnessed
-The Texxasification of Oklahoma begins
-3 Divisions are soon to engage the one Division of Oklahomans accompanied by Close Air Support, Artillery, and Armor

Austin, Texas

The two Texan politicians sat in a restaurant, the President of the Republic and his most beloved Military adviser, and were eating their meals and talking about the way Events were developing. "Okay, so the Mexicans accepted our offer, so that's good. We can have our business there prove very beneficial there. They also said let Jesus bless us, which I think is a good sign on their opinions of us." The president said as he whiped his mouth, as all gentlemen did when eating.

The Army man nodded in agreement, and while he was not what you called an optimist, things did seem to be looking good. He was worried what the Obligarchs in New Orleans were bound to do, but he felt they didn't want to waste men on a war.

"Well sir, our troops our are advancing quite nicely. Also, we ramped up our Industrial capacity for the war, using our current factories and building new ones at a justifiable rate due to the war. We're easily able to arm our troops with the munitions they need, however production of Tanks and Airplanes are still rather slow unfortunately." He said, though he added the fine point.

"I will say as we progress, our industry is continually gaining steam. Especially with the helps of ports like Galveston, Houston, and other cities. Then there's Dallas and Fort Worth who are good for production in relation to the rest of the country." He said, as the President nodded.

"It is unfortunate we do not yet have that capacity, but when we annex Oklahoma and Kansas they should be helpful in many ways. However, in the case of Oklahoma, it's going to need some fine tuning. However I wonder if we can use those cooperations to Texan benefit." He said, sipping on a cup of Dr. Pepper.

They continued their discussion, and continued preparations for the future in regards to growing Texan industry, the cut off of Steel from the AWR, and New polocies on what could possibly excelerate Texan Industrialization.
Last edited by Alaroma on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Nuverkikstan

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:33 am

La mafia sarà la mano guida dell'uomo meridionale ad un futuro glorioso!
Leesburg
July 15th,1936

President Vito Scalleta ran his hands through the small stubble that had been growing on his face as he looked into the mirror. The minor resemblance of a beard made him a bit concerned,always wanting that rugged but not hairy look on his chiny chin chin. A knock on the door dragged him from the breif realization on his personal heath and into the realm of running a nation.
"Mista President,we have a not'cation fom dem union commies up narth."
"For the love of god speak clearly."
"Them union commies witha da chicaga shity gon say we dida da shit shit in o pans."
"English for fucks sakes,nevermind then, just give me the paper."
With a snatch of his hands he mused the small speech that had been printed by a confederate journalist and sent to a dingy little papershop in Mobile before being sent to the capital and all over the nation.
"Inform my people that I shall give a radio address at once,and begin General Mobilization."
"Yass Bass."
With the low IQ of the southern slave out of his general field of view, he felt his grammar becoming more clear with each second passing on the old grandfather clock as he walked straight into his office and began to craft out a speech. After nearly a half hour of grinding away, throwing away draft after draft of the hundreds of words only to meet their end in the wire mesh of the trash can,he finally made the perfect one, and began to orate it out until he had got it down pat. With a confident look in his face, he put on a tie and walked up to the microphone, when the green light lit up, he began to speak.

"Confederate Patriots and Citizens, I am your President,Vito Scalleta. I know we are going through the Lions Den, but we will make it out alive. That is one thing I can be sure of. I give my prayers to the brave men and women holding the lines on all fronts, from the humble farmer with a gun near Carolina's infidel bastards to the honest repair man picking up his father's shotgun and blasting away against the communists along the north. I also applaud the home front, with the brave works of the steel mills in Birmingham that are producing the military guns, tanks and artillery we shall need to win this war.

We now have over two hundred tanks in our ranks,with men shoulder to shoulder in solidarity as brothers and comrades in arms,fighting for the survival of the Confederacy. and with this bill being introduced in Congress, the black man shall no longer be in shackles. It is something I deeply regret that we ever did, I wish we instead focused on a system of discrimination like in a book I read the other day, communist manifesto, damn good read, now where was I? Ah yes, The elderly women and men brigades shall die for their Leetherland in waves along with the younger zealous youths. I have seen these men in action as a former Politician when Lee, bless his soul in Leevan,passed to greener pastures by a traitorous Mexican communist.

Our enemies surround the humble nation, filled with honest and conservatively corrupt folks like your mail man and your mafia member and hot dog shoe eating competition pixie dust lesbian molasses grandmother. They are envious of the arable lands and industrial might of the nation. They shall salt the fields and burn our homes down, I can assure you with our naval forces, we shall blitz the shit out of them and win the war of Confederate Defense against the Infidel bastards of the South. The Southern People are a proud people, who bit the bullet and fought for the original confederacy just two generations prior to the monumental event which shakes this nation to it's very core. I can say with determination that good will prevail over evil, Slavery shall be ended, and each man woman and child will be given a rifle,money and a home if they fight for us, along with food for their bellies! Not a child will go hungry under my agricultural wonderland,Long Live the Confederacy, God Save the South, and Up with Flag!"

ABOLITION OF CHATTLE AND FORCED LABOR ENSLAVEMENT

I.This bill defines that Chattel slavery as "The labor and work of an employee which yields the employee shelter,but with minimal to no financial gain for the employee,while an unprecedented or unbalanced gain for the employer of said employee."

II.The immediate abolition of any and all forced labor workers that fit the above definition,provided they preform a year's worth of military service in allegiance to the Confederate States of America and her armed forces of Navy,Air Force, Army and Special Forces or secret police.

III.The guarantee of said employer to release from bondage said employee within 24 hours, with a Financial Bonus of 20,000 Leebacks for each released employee,under a promise of investing a minimum of 10% of the total Bonus into the arms industry to support the war effort and to equip former employees with.

When he was done sending the Bill to Congress, he got a tap from his shoulder.
"Sir,We've lost contact with a large majority of the boarder defensive force,and our horsemen report that Georgian counties along this line have been seen with Carolinian flags."
"What? that's... interesting news. Inform General Rodgers of the immediate withdrawal of all forces under his command to a line from Atlanta down to the city of Brunswick,how many armored companies have been prepared?"
"from our new numbers, we have a single new company prepared with 45 tanks. that brings it up to 3 companies of tanks."
"Armor is Armor I guess, Where are the other two?"
"One's down south near Tallahassee."
"It appears our gamble in taking out the south has failed,though we managed to take Jacksonville,but the navy's stuck there,so just tell them to sit tight."
"we lost all three cruisers sir."
"The Atlanta.... Admiral Montey?"
"He commanded the break out force himself and went down with his ship."
"Damn fools,all of them. Montey was a ballsy sun of a bitch, he was going to lead the sailors with guns, but that turned out to be seeing the confederate navy, which means our ships are at the bottom of the sea, all three of our best fucking ships!"
In rage, he flipped the nearby table over and pounded and kicked the nearby wall in a flurry of obscene words and slurs.
"Fuck Montey,Fuck our Navy, Fuck the aircraft carriers, Fuck that battleship and Fuck the destroyer!"
"Saar, calm d-"
"Fuck off, that's a fucking order, ya fucker!"
With that he pounded his fist into the aide, ending his life with an unrelenting storm of hits to the face,his hand becoming redder and redder.
With the murder of the aide to calm his rage, he replied in a calm voice.
"Now what else needed my attention?"
"Generals Jasper Jr. and Rodgers wish to speak to you about the plans against the AWR,and our military maneuvers needed for the execution of the plans."
"I thought there was to be no execution or maneuvers needed, I thought they were just to hold the capital of Birmingham across the middle of the state, with the Mississippi plan being a simple holding of Vicksburg with 14,000 soldiers, another 20,000 being filed into Jackson with another line of trenches dug all along until it's going to be looping all the way to the end of the boarder?"
"Do they get any armor, the men in Mississippi?"
Vito's eyes widened before slumping back down with his shoulders in the chair.
"Whatever Vicksburg can make, they get that as their armor, if they get desperate enough, confiscate a tractor or ten and stick a 37mm gun on it and call it a slow armored tank. That should provide the people who aren't makin ammunition with something to do."
"Yass Bass."
With a quick bow and a rush out the door, Vito was left contemplating the state of his nation.
Homer
28 year old Mill worker Tammathy Hallington Long lit the small cigar he held fatly in between the two fingers of his right hand,blowing into it and getting the embers everywhere. With an annoyed fits of hacking coughs, he grumbled to himself as he waited for the Rally to begin. It was the usual, prompus display of confederate nationalism,the same old stuff he had been getting for a while now. With a yawn along to accompany the coughs, the band began to strike up God Save the South,much to the semi enthusiastic cheers of the populace this far north from the capital. They were scarcely the second generation of southerners under this system less than 30 years old at the most, a mere young adult that matched the nation's ripe young age. As he sat there, he noticed the speaker was someone different, it was a woman with a graying poof of hair on top of her wrinkled body, with oversized glasses snugly on her elongated nose. What surprised him the most was the sheer passion she had for the nation and the speech she gave to it.

"In response to that Presidential rigging that allowed the mafia to come in here and extort the honest working man for his pay, the resentment against this sudden change has ranged from our political elite trying to hold off or slow the reforms wanted, to outright open rebellion against the Leesburg Pretenders, and King Vito's fucking force. In the good spirit of the old Americans, and that's what we all are, Americans, we shall leave this confederacy of american states as they want to name it, the rotting Tree of succession that began to rot when that fucking Fruit Vito bugged it up with his attractive offers of first crime free, do we want to be run by fucking criminals who are above the law?"
"No!" came the resounding roar from the crowd.
"Do we want to live in fear as the debt collector whacks your wife while you are at your measly job to provide for your children?"
"No!"
"Can you afford the increasing strain these mobsters have with their brute force and protection collection money that bleeds towns dry all across the south?"
"No!"
"If the Old system ain't broke, don't fix it, was the saying, but here If the Old system ain't broke and the New system is even worse, we may have to bring back the Old system once more, I hereby declare The Confederate People's Union of East Georgia,under me as Chairwoman for a year, then we shall elect the political class, throw out the old politicians in the good name of the olden days. And now look who we have here?" The crowd soon turned their attention and jeered at the former Mafia Overlord of the town, the skinny and beard dropping Lacuchini Bantone.
"This criminal of the good people have bled our towns and made life hell for us, and you expect us to fight in your wars, and... and just now, I get a proclamation banning slavery by the Congress? How are they to enforce that over this vast land of ours, I can say they will be welcomed with shot and steel if they want to take our freedom from bastardization and protection racketeering!"
As the crowd erupted into cheers once more, the old flag of the Italian influenced Confederacy was thrown off and replaced with the old Leeist version for now as Bantone was tarred and feathered much to the jeers and celebratory gunfire of the crowd.

Confederate News (other shit)
  • The Confederate Army grows with the addition of 30,000 more men, along with 20,000 more of darker skin into the ranks as word of the 'serve Lee get free' deal spread throughout the south. The deal seems popular with the plantation owners who teach their slaves that fighting for the confederacy is a good thing for their freedom.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Greater Redosia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:29 am

Idaho-Wyoming border

Preparations for the invasion of Idaho were going along with some delay, due to the lack of infrastructure in the state of Wyoming moving supplies and equipment as well as general manpower was taking its time. The 2nd Wyoming National Guard, the 1st Nebraskan Cavalry, and the 3rd Nebraskan National Guard were all at the border as well as the Martin MB-1s and 10 of the biplane fighters. The offensive should be commenced later in the year yet when specifically is unknown.

Boise, Idaho

President Norman stepped out of his Model A and walked up the stage that has been assembled in the middle of the town, he shook the hand of his most trusted general one he knew wouldn't betray him for anyone. He moved over to his podium and began to speak, "People of Idaho, we are here today to celebrate our success after the fall of the horrible nation that was the United States. And may our great nation liv-" sudden from the crown a lone gunman pulled out a revolver and aimed at President Norman, "For the Union!" but before the gunman could pull the trigger the loyal general leaped in front of the President and suffered the several bullets from the gunman. The nearby Idahoan death squad officer shot the gunman dead and quickly rushed the President off the of the scene, the crowd dispersing in fear back to their homes.

While the chaos in the center of town continued a few spies of the USIB managed to infiltrate the Idahoan military building and were stuffing several papers of troop movements, locations, and some placements of defensive structures into a couple suitcases. After finishing gathering some of the papers they left quickly and quietly out the back door where their own model A was parked and ready to go, they drove off and did not give a single glance back.

Flag of the Farmer-Labor Alliance volunteer brigade

Chicago, American Worker's Republic

David Hillman and the other 3,999 of his men got off the train and started to prepare themselves, they were leaving to go fight in Spain for the Second Spanish Republic against the Nationalists. They arrived in Chicago to be transported with the possible volunteers that will obviously be sent by the American Worker's Republic, David turned to his men, "Men we are heading off to fight for the Second Spanish Republic, we must support them in the fight against fascism and to help the workers in Spain rise and live as equals. We will make sure that Franco won't get his Spanish State and that the Second Spanish Republic lives on!" His men cheered when the words were spoken, they now waited for the American Worker's Republic's men so they could hitch a ride with them off to Spain.

One of the prototypes of the T-18 motor carrier

Training field, outside of Omaha, Nebraska, United States

President Cochran and his ring of generals watched as the two tanks sped side by side at 30 miles per hour across the field, they slowed down then completely stopped and turned at an impressive speed. They stopped turning when faced with many scarecrows probably a dozen of them, they both fired and the field exploded leaving behind only a few left standing, those that were outside the blast range. The creators turned to the group and began speaking.

"As you can see, the T-18 Motor Carriage has an impressive speed in both forward and reverse motion and traverse speed. It has frontal armor of 58 millimeters of steel, side armor of 32 millimeters and rear armor of 25 millimeters, I think that this could be our best bet for an infantry support tank that gives good speed and fire power for both close and long range engagements."

The ring of generals murmured to each other quietly then turned back to the creators, "The tank has met most expectations we have set, though the upper and lower glacis are exposed and could be easily penetrated and kill the our fellow Americans within it. We wish for you to continue development of the tank and possibly fix this problem, we thank you for your time and service for our nation."

The two nodded and walked off to their two tanks, if the problem of the glacis is solved production of the tank can reach full-scale by the end of 1938.

Dakotan-Nebraskan border

Stationed at the border the 8th Nebraskan National Guard of 3,000 sit and wait for any developments, they have been told to "Sit tight and await further orders." Though few know what's actually going on, though many didn't mind they mostly enjoyed the relaxing duty of border guarding. They watched the crop-dusters fly above their fields and releasing their horrible smelling contents. They wonder, what was to come in the future and how they will react to it.

Lincoln Town Square, Lincoln, Nebraska, United States of America

After arriving back in Lincoln he went directly to the radio station, the same one he had talked at when he first became president. He sat down in front of the microphone and sat there thinking, he shook his head and began to speak.

"People of the United States, the reason I am here today to give an apology....to the people of the Carolinas.....and all of the south...for the dreadful unwanted action of Sherman's March to the Sea that killed many several thousands of lives...both soldiers and civilians...We never wanted the war, though we were blinded and couldn't see what we have done...when the war was over we ignored their cries of our fellow Americans....So I will be the first...and probably only president to officially apologize for the actions our government has done in the past and wish to all those from all across the nation know...that we made our mistakes...but we are striving to be better....to stay as Americans....United..Americans...We pray for the boys in Georgia...that they can make it home to their mothers...we pray for the boys in Arizona....no one should have to die...if they don't need to...we also pray for our boys leaving to go fight in Spain...they are leaving to preserve democracy and to show that the United States...has not yet faltered...and to all of those in all states...in all counties...we pray for you as well..for all Americans...and though we are Disunited now....we hope in the future we all may be united...once again. This has been your President Robert Leroy Cochran and I wish you all....a wonderful day."

Martin aircraft plant, Omaha, Nebraska

The workers were hard constructing the new batch of Martin B-10s a completely metal bomber and some generals saying, "revolutionary to its time." With production capping at an amazing 5 planes per month, leaving a stockpile of 60 Martin B-10s to be given to the Nebraskan National Air Guard. Many generals were surprised themselves that a state such as Nebraska could have the production power to produce decent amount of planes and this was only the beginning for the government was subsidizing funds to the plant for either possible expansion or construction of an entirely new plant.

To: Kansas Government

We know you wish to return into the Union in which we gladly accept in open arms and that Nebraskan National Guard will move in to help defend the borders from possible Texan aggression.

1937 Treaty of Kansas Reinstatement

1. The Republic of Kansas is hereby void and the Federal State of Kansas is hereby created.
2. The President of the former Republic of Kansas is hereby made into the Governor of the Federal State of Kansas.
3. All military forces of Kansas are hereby under control of the United States Armed Forces.
4. The Federal Acquisition Act will not apply to Kansas until further notice.
5. Kansas is now a lawful territory of the United States of America.

To: Alaskan-Washington Republic

We wish to inform you of possibly entering an alliance with us, it can be beneficial to both of us. We will be able to give you food and show you techniques on how to improve your farming and you will be able to provide us with raw resources and material. We will send a diplomat via train to Washington to begin negotiations.

To: Californian Government

We wish to enter into an alliance with you, we will protect each other and our nation will continue allowing imports from the east to go through us into California. We believe that this can be beneficial to both of us and we shall send a diplomat to Sacramento via train, we hope to continue negotiations there.

To: Missouri Government

We wish to invite you into our Alliance we are forming named the Allied States of America, our goal is to reunite America and restore democracy and tradition back to all Americans and we wish you to help us achieve that goal, we shall send a diplomat to your capital via train and we hope to continue negotiations there.
Member of the Cobalt Network
Want to join? Click here!

RPs I'm currently in:

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:16 am

Austin, Texas- "They did what now?"

An aid rushed into the President's room, in a bit of a flurry too, panting as he tried to recollect his breath. The now tomato colored man looked at the President, and said "Sir, out poloticians and the SS have reported that Nebraska annexed Kansa!"

Now, the president was a calm and collected man. Whoever, this sent him into a fury. "THOSE BASTARDS DID WHAT?!" He said, jumping out of his chair knocking it over. "I'm afraid so, they've gone and annexed it." The aide replied, the Texan president quivering in Anger.

He then recollected himself, picking his chair and sitting back in it. He sighed, shaking his head. He wasn't going to lose Kansas, oh by Jingo he wasn't. He was going to finish the war with Oklahoma, then send a letter of warning to the bastards in Nebraska claiming he didn't view their claim as legitimate.

He would then Invade Kansas, and hope the Nebraskans would get the point to leave it be. Texas didint have terrible relations with them, but they were going to regret taking Kansas. Regardless, he sent the aide away, and went back to planning for the war. Oklahoma City would soon be in Texan hands, and the day where Kansas joined Texas would come.

Until then, the SS and the support group would cause a bit of trouble, and continue their message against the Nebraskans and a pro-Texan opinion. It was quite disappointing Nebraska had to go do something so foolish.
-Nuverkikstan

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:41 am

Facility 1 (Naval Weapons Industrial Reserve Plant, Dallas), Dallas- A New Project

This year, a new weapons plant is being opened in Dallas, and with government funds, and the support of Texan Air Company, the largest and fastest growing industrial business in Texas, is to be prepared for the construction of trainer and fighter aircraft. This building is being built by the DPA (Defense Plant Cooperation), a government agency charged with building industrial manufacturing plants.

To start off, the facility is relatively small, but it is going to receive upgrades eventually to help build other aircraft such as bombers.

(The new Liberator Bomber in a concept art of the future of the facility)

The Facility was one of the first of its type in Texas. Sure, Texas had manufactures for its Planes, but this was the most ambitious by far. An example if you will, for the future. The area was one of the more industrial areas of Texas, and was deemed fitting for the task.

The facility will be completed within a year, and will begin its production then. Meanwhile the surrounding area was getting love from the DPA and other Texan business.

New Policy

Texas was a large land, and it needed people to help it populate. Therefore, multiple things have been done to help increase the population. For the long run, people are being encouraged by the government with incentives to have children. Things like lowering a Family's taxes.

Texas was also increasingly immigrant friendly, with large amounts of land open for farming land, and a increasing number of Industrial jobs. Especially in Houston, which is practically the gateway into Texas if you're coming from another country, which probably explains how it's the most diverse city in the nation, the largest, and the most industrialized.

Texas also had increasingly friendly relations with Mexico, so it only made sense there'd be people coming from there as well, and the country's began a process of comradeship. It was a step in the right direction among other things all things considered.
Last edited by Alaroma on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Nuverkikstan

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:34 pm

The Concluding Phases of Zulu

"Shit, the ST-74s got the damn bastards!" The head of the SS in Oklahoma said to his aid. When the dive bombers launched surprise attacks on the towers of the rich overlords of Oklahoma, the cut off the political head of the Oklahomans. The fact that the SS killed different high ranking leaders as well. The organizational structure of the Oklahoman government would be in shambles.

The Battle of Oklahoma City

-Texan Air Forces begin serious aerial bombardment of the city, as it's surrounded and artillery opens up on the city.

-Texans enter the city, and Urban Warfare ensues as the Texans use their armor to cover the infantry and silence Machine gun nests.

-Door to door warfare take place, as the Texans have to drive their enemies out using shotguns, Tommy Guns, and grenades for close quarters combat.

-Divebombers provide close air support to blow out areas where they're in particularly good positions.

-The Remaining Government building buildings, and political officials are captured. The opposition collapses, and the forces in the Capital are captured. The Remaining political leaders are forced to sign a treaty of surrender to Texas forces.

Results-
-Oklahoma is annexed by Texas, minus the Boarder lands, which are offered to New Orleans as a sort of apology for the incident.

-Texas troops begin to hunt down any resistance groups to Texas.

-Texas Buisness and development have begun their coming to Oklahoma, and the full Texasifcation has began.

-Aid and food begin to come to Oklahoma

Casualties:
7,903 Texan Killed
5,909 Texan Injured
15,039 Oklahomans Killed
7,492 Oklahomans Injured
15,000 Civilians Injured, of Killed.
The Entire Oklahoman Army is captured

Dwight Eisenhower, the commander of the Texan Army was immensely pleased with the results of his work. The Oklahoman Army was smashed, and the Texan Army had practically overrun the state right about now, hunting down any resistance from Oklahoman Remenants who were scattered, disunited, and fighting with no real goal.

The Texan Army had achieved its goals, with Dwight commanding it all. Now, he knew he was an army man since before the Union collapsed, but this was just too good. "Call the President, Johnson! Oklahoma City is ours!" He told his aid, who rushed to get a phone and communicate the victory to Austin.

To:The People of New Orleans

Due to noticeable leanings towards your government in the border regions of Oklahoma, which has just joined the Republic, we are willing to offer those lands to you for free. If this is good to you, respond later and we will prepare for New Orleans Jurisdiction in those areas.
-Nuverkikstan

Democratic East-Asia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic East-Asia » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:57 pm

Military Report, Mid 1937

Following reports gathered by the American Worker's Republic's department of defense, finalized numbers for the Syndicate's ground and air components have been released to relevant authorities. The following numbers detail current Syndicate numbers:

***NOTE: IC-ly no other nation will know of this. If you believe you have a good reason to know, plz TG / DM me

Syndicate composition: Light Armored Division (1937) (Number of divisions: 4)

16,000 enlisted

(615) .30 cal Machine guns
(502) .50 cal Machine guns
(36) M3 Scout Car
(450) M2 Halftrack
(650) 2 ½ Trucks
(400) Jeeps
(30) 45 mm anti-tank gun M1932
(40) 37mm Gun M3
(72) BA-6 armored cars

(400) BT-7 light tanks
---> (Includes 30 flamethrower tanks)

**NOTE: All M2 Lights have either been sold or scrapped

Syndicate composition: Armored Division (1937) (Number of divisions: 8 )

16,000 enlisted

(615) .30 cal Machine guns
(502) .50 cal Machine guns
(36) M3 Scout Car
(450) M2 Halftrack
(650) 2 ½ Trucks
(400) Jeeps
(30) 45 mm anti-tank gun M1932
(40) 37mm Gun M3
(72) BA-6 armored cars

(100) BT-7 light tanks
(300) M1 Debbs Tanks
---> 200 AT, 80 howitzer, 20 flamethrower models
---> (Includes 30 flamethrower tanks)

Syndicate composition: Motor-Rifle Division (1937) (Number of divisions: 18)

16,000 enlisted
+enough rifles for everyone

(152) .30 cal Machine guns
(96) .50 cal Machine guns
(110) 82mm mortars
(50) 107mm mortars
(25) 37mm Gun M3
(20) 45 mm anti-tank gun M1932

(32) M3 Scout Car
(150) Jeeps
(900) 2 ½ Trucks
(250) M2 Halftracks

(60) M116 howitzers
(15) 155 mm Long Tom

AMERICAN WORKER'S REPUBLIC AIR FORCE (NUMERICAL STRENGTH)

5,000 combat ready pilots
42,000 auxiliaries

(1400) P-36 Hawk
(600) I-16 Polikarpov
(650) Tupolev ANT-40
(50) HB-5 (RL Boeing XB-15)
(35) Douglas O-38

(400) older prop planes

+Various crop dusters

Notes worth mentioning:
-2 armored divisions, 1 light armored, and 1 motor-rifle division are currently fighting in the CSA

-Total Army strength: 480,000 soldiers, 30 divisions (8 armored, 4 light armored, 18 motor-rifle)

-Total Air force strength: 5,000 pilots, 42,000 auxiliaries. 2735 planes (modern), 400 planes (old). Further airforce growth is to be put on temporary hold for the month of July. Another 3,000 pilots are to be trained by the March of 1938 (and another 1200 planes produced).

-There are actually 2500 M1 Debbs tanks, not 2400. The other 100 are in reserve. The ~900 M2 light tanks formerly in the army are to be sold to those nations approved in purchasing them.

-Further recruitment of 160,000 soldiers prior to the end of the 1937 year is to occur. Another 4 armored and 6 motor-rifle divisions are to be formed by the March of 1938.

-A new bomber (the HB-6) is to be introduced towards the end of the year. While carrying a much lower amount of ordinance than the HB-5, the HB-6 shall be significantly faster.
Last edited by Democratic East-Asia on Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revolutionary Communist State set in Asia. PMT.
NS stats are not used.
Actively funding left-wing "terrorist" organizations since its founding.

Pan Asia Broadcasting Channel: "We will achieve communism in 20 years." - Chairman Wei Yenwu, Central Government | Automation of industries threatens millions of jobs, says economic advisors

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:02 pm

Sérénissime République de la Nouvelle-Orléans ・ Louisiane ・ Nouvelle Orléans • Paroisse d'Orléans

With a new year in New Orleans came good, and bad. As it is traditional to begin with unfortunate news, members of the socialist organisation funded by Nicaragua had been uncovered by loyal members of the police force. As they were in possession of objects which were considered treasonous, they were detained immediately, and are to face charges in the following year.

However, most other developments had been more than good. The purchases of the previous year had arrived with no complications, and a repeat order had been placed. Further, the military training programme had been magnificently successful, with the goals being met completely. In the navy and Air Force, the forces had grown by one destroyer, and eighteen dog fighters and bombers respectively.

Further, the initiatives taken by the government years prior to increase population growth had been wildly successful, bringing the population near to 7 million, and growing still. Many families were downright massive compared to the normal standard, with Dogaresse Llewelyn being a stellar example of this, with her relative youth as the youngest doge, being only 34, having borne seventeen children, with at least one more on the way.

Though the plan of impersonating Lee had failed, it had still plunged the CSA further into the chaos that dominated it. The Carolinas had declared war, and New Orleans followed suit. However, unlike the Carolinas, they simply waited in their fortifications, patiently anticipating confederate soldiers to gun down. In the meantime, bombing raids over confederate military storage centres had begun to take place, with a moderate success rate, as the notably limited number of planes proved an obstacle that would need to be overcome for any major runs to be resounding successes.

Further, there had been dual notifications from Oklahoma and Texas, which caused some alarm to the three Doges. However, there was little to be argued with free land, and so, the counties of Washington, Tulsa, Creek, Okfuskee, Seminole, Pontotoc, Johnston, Marshall, and all those east, except the town of Gowen, voluntarily joined New Orleans, with little bloodshed outside of the forceful occupation of the sole town that did not have a majority that wanted to join New Orleans.

To: The American Worker’s Republic

So long as the transaction is not found to be involving military supplies by our inspectors, the standard taxes shall be applied. In the event that it involves military supplies, a security tax equal to 5% of the total value of the equipment shall be applied. I hope this answers you question clearly and concisely.

Sincerely, Dogaresse Llewelyn

To: The Free Republic of New England

We are most genial towards your requests at trade. We shall be happy to facilitate trade with another reasonable people.

To: The Confederate States of America

Unfortunately, we must reconsider our potential alliance. The various abuses in your nation are too great to overlook. Thus, we deem it necessary to intervene. Any readers of this who wish to surrender peacefully may do so if they are willing to relinquish any weaponry in their possession.

Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai
Envoy

Founded: Sep 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:03 pm

The California Republic

June(?) 1937

Day 63 of the Arizona Campaign

500 dead on our side it seems. Those Arizonans are fighting hard it seems, but it seems that they are getting much of their men killed as well. I hear that our boys are now on the way to Flagstaff. Good on them and godspeed, but its a perhaps a more weeks until Phoenix.

We had to disembark from the trains. The rest of our march is on foot. The trains are being sent back to feed us. To make sure we don't get cut off. To be our saviors. Good news though happens to be the armored cars that we were supplied with, and some of the cars the Arizonans left behind. It's getting hot though, the Summer coming. Sitting in either those trains or cars are going to be like sitting in an oven.

To: The United States Government
Topic: Re: General Alliance

To our forefathers and fore bearers, the land of which we seceded, the California Republic will accept the invitation of the United States into a general alliance in both economy and military might.

John Willowings, Department of Foreign Relations

Olympia

As the train reached the station in Olympia, they were greeted by a crowd of Washingtonians and Alaskans, the President's guard stepping out first to create a space for the Californian delegation to step out of the locomotive; the president's aide looking around for their counterparts as the President himself just smiled and waved.

Sacramento

Around the press room of the Economic minister's building, sat three men. The economic minister, and two other men of business; Henry J. Kaiser and Stephen D. Bechtel. Two of California's most successful and leading businessmen and industrialists. The reason they were there? To pave way the future of California. Kaiser, previously a contractor for the previous US government in California for construction and steel. Stephen D. Bechtel, successor of his late father's company, but with just as much success as he in engineering. Through out the meeting, the three men discussed the future of the Californian Republic, and what they might do to bring it about.

In the end, there was a conclusion in which the Bechtel and Kaiser companies would work on the construction of a dam, with locations being scouted out, and shipbuilding for the naval commission. Kaiser Ventures, another of Kaiser's companies were being contracted for steel-making, to provide for the shipbuilding, along with the construction of shipyards. Of course with such a heavy order, they were both promised in their contracts an upfront payment for accepting the contract to pay for what expenses may be had for it.

-----------------------------------------------------

For the nation's aircraft industry; the air arm of the armed forces had bidden contracts to aircraft companies, with the winning fighter and bomber contracts going to North American, Consolidated, and Glenn Martin; with the fighter/dive-bomber contract won by Douglas. Designs by these companies were in design, with some going off existing models to modify.

At Consolidated, a design known as the Model 32 Bomber was being developed as the sole heavy bomber of the air arm. Meanwhile, North American was producing another design, under the name NA-40. A a medium bomber design. Martin was a rival to this, competing for the medium bomber contract, with their Model 179, another design in development.

The Douglas Aircraft company had its sole contracts with light bombers and dive bombers. Designs were undertaken under existing designs, modifying the Douglas BT-1 design to the BT-2. For long distance scouting and dive bombing were this aircraft's main roles.

In the fighters category, North American and Consolidated were competing in designs. North American's design was still in development, but was planned with an Allison V-1710 engine, and 4 .30 caliber machine guns; while Consolidated's fighter designs were obsolete, in their P-30 aircraft. North American, however keeping for the fighter contract, opted for a modification of a trainer aircraft, a modification of the NA T-6 Trainer, dubbed the P-27 'Californian' fighter.

-----------------------------------------------------

The nation's ground forces also need a bolster to its vehicular category. A single tank design was being opted for the usage of the entire Army of California. Tankery was the new toy of the ground war and California wanted in. A design planning to utilize the 3-inch gun, armor of 57mm, 400 hp engine, weight of 30 tonnes, and speed of 30 mph, though a design has yet to have been finalized. Until the design was finished however, Californians would rely on a stopgap method, of mounting 75mm and 76mm guns to half tracks, to fulfill a mobile role to defeat tanks and support infantry.
Just call me Tuwa

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:30 am

Pueblo, Colorado- "The Pittsburgh of the West"

The Colorado Fuel and Iron company had run dozens of mines, mining Iron Ore, Limestone, coal, and coke. It all centered in on Pueblo, Colorado, where the largest Steel City West of the Mississippi. One that produced for the West when it was being developed by the USA, and now it was a Texan company more or less. Texas planned to make it feel welcome too.

Money went into Pueblo, Colorado to help develop it at a faster rate, seeking to make it the provider for Texan Steel. Contracts were signed with the company to help it, and to keep its industry growing in the state. This company was nothing less than a blessing to Texas, and it was one it would refuse to simply ignore.

The Steel would help develop Texan Industrial Centers, Transportation, its ports, and other things. Rails had already been under development to cities like Dallas, Fort Worth, and Houston. A five year plan (Texan, capitalist pig addition) was in the works for relatively heavy Industrial development, and reorganization of Kansas and Oklahoma after they are firmly in the Republic.

It goes without saying Colorado was finding itself a nice place in the Republic of Texas, which Pueblo itself had the extreme potential of turning into one of the biggest Non-Texan cities in the entire Republic. Texan steel still had a while to go, but Colorado just made the journey a whole lot easier.

One thing is for certain, after the Northern wars are over, Texas will have a lot of self reflection to do. That's what it had done for years after the fall of the USA, and after the Annexation of NM, Colorado, Oklahoma, and Kansas, it would bide its time some more.

It needed to reaffirm its older alliances, make new ones, spread out. The days ahead will need careful consideration and planning.

Other Things of Concern

Due to encouragement from the Government to have large families(despite this already being quite normal, it just got amplified a lot) immigrants from places like Europe and Mexico, the population of Texas proper has reached the 7 Million mark. The New Mexican and Coloradan populations reaching around Two Million. The Oklahoman population currently under Texan Jurisdiction, and opted to remain in Texan Jurisdictions was 1.7 Million people. This brought the national population to 10.7 million people at the current moment.

On family planning, the average family household was 10 children. It was projected to rise as the family planning part wasn't the oldest thing in Texan records. That's was just these people being normal for the most part, very noticeable in the castle growing Hispanic population in Texas.

In other news, the full reorganization and readjustment of Oklahoma to Texas is underway. Things such as the company infrastructure and all the wealth the wealthy Buisness men had, happened to be in Texan hands. Texas wasn't sure how to deal with it, but it was considering letting the companies stay assuming they didn't treat the working man in Oklahoma like shit.

For the companies that had their leaders killed during the invasion, they were possessed by Texan leaders and readjusted to Oklahoman needs. Texan companies were also coming to take place in Oklahoma, and they were the soul catching, for the working man Type companies.

Infrastructure was being built to replace old infrastructure, and an increasing amounts of schools to educate people. Texan oil companies also came to the area to start up there as well. Oklahoma City was also being repurposed, improved, and destined to become the administrative center of Oklahoman Texas.

The Airforce also constructed lots of Airfields over the state to provide bases of operation for when the Texan Government finally took Kansas. It also occupied and refurbished previously Oklahoman Military bases.

The Texan Secret Service

The SS had continued its activities in Kansas, causing "accidents" to influential Kansas Military leaders in ways that could not possibly be traced back to them, and keeping eye of their Texan Poloticians, who are still gathering support for Texas in Kansas. These accidents ranged from car crashes, to "heart attacks", to obvious suicides. They were diligently spaced out, to prevent anyone from asking questions.

As far as protecting the Implants, they had ways of making them suddenly "disappear" from the scene if it called for it. For the SS agents themselves, they carried no traces to Texas and had cyanide pills just in case.

Though their mission was not originally in Nebraska, they did do a little looking at the government there and what certain things about their military or other things they should know. Texas had no interest in Nebraska itself, only Kansas. Otherwise the two had rathe stable relations. Of course, some of the political parties were taken into account such as the FLA.

Speaking of political groups, a pro-Texan party had arisen in Kansas polotics. Not all too noticeable yet, however it was gaining steady momentum. Either way, Texan goals were coming to fruition soon. After that, the SS would have done their job, and Texas could continue in peace.
-Nuverkikstan

Friscia
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Friscia » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:04 pm

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Federated States of Alleghania

President Veronica Pfeiffer stood looking out the window of her office, soaking in the view of the beautiful capitol of her nation. She reflected on the position her nation stood amongst the new American countries.Alleghania stood as an ideologically intermediate nation out of the post-USA proto-nations, with a creed that could be analyzed as transitional between the Nazi emulating American "Reich" and the Capitalist Democracies. The culture of Alleghania was a merger of fascist/nazi mindset with American sensiblities, as such the "idea" of America was very much alive. Things related to traditional American ideas and freedoms were viewed in a quasi-religious manner and the old USA looked back to with a nostalgia similar to how Fascist Italy harkened back to Rome. Philadelphia and New York, respectively Federacy's capitol and economic core, were pilgrimage sites for the Liberty Bell and the Statue of Liberty.

There was also the idea of a "volk", an American race, American Exceptionalism taken to the next level. Though the Alleghanian idea of an American race was more so based in a common cultural tradition and birthright than physical race. All the new American states, on that basis were viewed as belonging to the same race. The old constitution and especially the Bill of Rights were basically holy documentation, and their ideas taken quite seriously in practice. Economically the nation tended more towards centralization, especially in regards to things pertaining to industry and the military, again a nod to nazi influence, however most consumer production was left to private enterprise.

A few days prior the New England Republic, Alleghania's neighbor to the north, issued invites to a meeting in Boston between the democratic post-USA regime to form an alliance. The FSA had traditionally been isolationist and avoided contact with the other neo-american states, but Veronica felt it was time that Alleghania made her presence felt and to make a name for itself amongst its sister nations.

To: New England

Greetings, I'm President Veronica Pfeiffer of the Federated States of Alleghania, your neighbor to the immediate south, my nation will be attending the meeting in Boston. We share the concerns your nation has about the recent events both in the former United States and overseas, and I'm willing to break my nation's traditional isolation to here you and the other democracies out. Also, as an act of good will, I will end Alleghania's claims to upstate New York

Sincerely, Veronica Pfeiffer, President of Alleghania

Greater Redosia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:33 pm

Topeka, Kansas, United States

People were taking the streets of the capital of Kansas as well as around the state wanting to leave the United States for the Republic of Texas, the governor watching from the city hall sat there not knowing what to do. "Governor we need to accept their demands! The United States is divided and weak! They cannot protect us worth a damn!!" The Governor stood up and threw his chair at the Lieutenant, "You are nothing but a traitor!! Just like the rest of them!" The governor then ran past the Lieutenant and grabbed one of his aids, "Go get the nearest military official and declare that Kansas is in a state of emergency now!" The Aid, frightened quickly rushed off away from the governor who was now left to his own devices. He felt alone and that all around him would betray him.

Undisclosed location, Topeka, Kansas

The politician moved a folder across the table to the figure who was hiding in the dark due to lack of light being emitted from the ceiling lamp. He smiled as he was handed back money from the man, "In that folder should tell you locations of military storage, troop movement, and military chain of command. Make sure you and your government uses it properly, oh and try not to get me killed when you come in." He got up from his chair and walked away from the table then stopped, "oh and have fun dealing with the minutemen, those that are loyal will fight back and will try to hinder your progress." He then left the room and the building, a man who is now more rich than he was before.

Presidential building, Lincoln, Nebraska, United States

President Cochran was sitting at his desk, exhausted and weak from all the work he was being put towards him. While he was looking over paper his ring of generals walked into the room as well as some national guard and head of the Union-First Gary Roy with his rival Jake O'Mally. President Cochran sat there in silence as were the others in the room, he knew what was going on.

"So...why are you all here...in my office."

The head General stepped forward, "You Robert Leroy Cochran are now no longer the leader of this nation."

"Like hell i'm not! Men seize this traitor! I know all of you must not be with them!"

No one from the group moved and the general pulled out his revolver, "I'm sorry Cochran, but no one is loyal to you and under your guidance the United States...will be no more. I'm sorry Cochran but...the Union-First is in charge now..."

President Cochran sat there his eyes falling to the desk, he knew he had failed his nation, hew knew that he couldn't continue, and he knew that he only led it to its destruction. He surrendered to the men in his office, Gary Roy and Jake O'Mally stood there triumphantly at what they have done. Now all that was left was to take care of some small resistance and to choose the future of the Union-First and the nations.

other stuffs

1. Small scale fighting is happening across all of Nebraska and Nebraskan national guard heading to Kansas are recalled.
2. The Union-First takes control of the government and elections for president are now only allowed for Union-First candidates.
3. Both the Democrats and Republicans crumble and the remnants join the Union-First, the Farmer-Labor Alliance, and form a small Democratic-Republicans.
4. The Farmer-Labor Alliance has not made any comments on the change of power and has so far been left alone from the Union-First.
5. Governor of Kansas dismiss most of his staff and protests continue to happen across Kansas.
Member of the Cobalt Network
Want to join? Click here!

RPs I'm currently in:

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:35 pm

Topeka, Kansas- Escalation

The crowds outside the city hall continually grew angrier and angrier as the governor continued to do nothing to appease the crowds. It started with chants like "The USA is Dead!", "Why are we putting our trust in Nebraska?!, "They can't protect us, what if the Nazis come for us!" It then escalated, people started bringing hunting rifles, shotguns, and other arments.

It wasn't long before it escalated into a full throttle riot, the now massive crowd breaking into the City Hall, and seizing the Govenor. A man named Timothy Long was leading them, and he had the Govenor drug to the nearest lamp post and strung up.........the people of Kansas just lynched their Governor.

Now, Timothy went before the people, and announced "Today we leave this dreaded union!" In the city hall, a Declaration of Independence from the Union was drafted, and signed by different Kansas politicians and the such.

It was announced throughout Kansas on Radio of the Declaration of Independence, and the intent to join Texas. Immediately telegrams were sent, a message stating "We have left the so called United States, we wish to join the Republic of Texas!"

Austin, Texas

"Well shit, they want to join us? That's damn good news to me! Send in Eisenhower with his men from Oklahoma, 75,000 soldiers will do. 100 Tanks. All the Aircraft they need. Let's pray to God this little endeavor will be peaceful. Or SS agents gave us intel from a bribed politician, use that to our advantage if need be." The President said to his SOD, as he drank from a cup of coffe.

He shook his head, now thinking of future plans. "The SS are going to be doing a lot of work in their Kansas assignment. These reports about these "minutemen" is rather intriguing, and a few of their units have already been infiltrated. These needs to continue if we are to assure they don't remain a thorn in our side. The sooner they are eradicated, the sooner we can focus on more domestic matters. With Pueblo Steel production rising, its product will be a great help to our endeavors. There's also apparently Aircraft Facilities in Kansas we can put to our use. Either way, we have a lot of work ahead of us after this."

Kansas

Eisenhower's troops marched into Kansas, quick to take over Military supplies and installments. Many welcomed the Texans, however, that was not all. 10,000 Kansas guard fought a futile battle against the Texans, and were driven into hiding. However, another 10,000 minute men throughout Kansas were just getting started.

They launched raids and attack against Texan troops, though they were not unified. All minutemen groups had individual leaders. To make matters worse for them, some cells had been infiltrated by the SS. However, it wouldn't be long before they found a rhythm. The Texans were determined to stop that.

Texas now controlled Kansas, held the cities, but now had to fight a war against the Minutemen. The worst thing is that they probably knew it was futile, but they didn't give two damns. It was on.

[align=]Kansas in the Republic[/align]

Now, it was not completely stable in Texas with the Minutemen running around, and the Army and SS moving heaven and earth to shut them down. However, that didint excuse not starting the use of Kansas, and it inclusion into the Republic. Now, one thing surprising about it was it's Aircraft industry.

Especially in the city of Wichita, Kansas. The city had one of the most impressive Aircraft industries in the former union, and it seemed it was called "The Detroit of Aviation." An intriguing claim, and one that Texas was more than happy to invest in.

When the Minutemen were finally put down, multiple things would happen. Kansas now stabilized would become fully submerged in Texan interest, the connections between the two becoming increasingly intertwined.

It would also be a time of Military cuts, where development and Industrialization would take priority. Economics, and the betterment of the people of Texas. Growth of the Army would be smaller, mainly happening in the Navy and Airforce. Of course, there's always research and development, but the funding would go down.

That funding would go into major Texan cities, and other economics. It would also go into public institutions and industries. Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Pueblo, and Wichita were all of immense interest to the Government.

Of course, there were other things to worry about. Improving relations with Mexico was one, which showed Intrest in Texas. It was determined a safe bet to work with them. California was an unknown, and Nebraska...........Nebraska was having a Coup. Then there was New Orleans, which basically acted on Self Intrest in all instances. So, they were unpredictable in essence. The fact they had half their Army on the Texan border didint necessarily help.

Texas has series of "forts" along the border, as well as other fortifications, which were only built due to Louisiana showing their defenses first. However Louisianas invasion isn't seen as a very likely possibility, and they both realize the likely aggressor in such a war. However, Texas had no vile intentions towards New Orleans, so its troops on the border are precautionary at best.

Then, there was the Amerirech, a Ally though they don't share a border unfortunately. True, it was there, but it was also in a sort of stand off between it and the AWR. Carolina was there as well, however hey had little to do with Texas outside Trade. Same goes with Virginia.

With those observations, a firm idea of who is on who's side needs to be established before Texas continued in International politics.
Last edited by Alaroma on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
-Nuverkikstan

Friscia
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Friscia » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:58 pm

Philadelphia, Federated States of Alleghania

Veronica had just gotten finished meeting with her cabinet members, discussing pressing issues the nation faced and possible threats from other regimes. Alleghania had a rich inheritance from the old United States, Philadelphia the birthplace of American democracy, New York the heart of American finance and home of the Brooklyn Navy Shipyard, Pittsburgh home of US Steel and the core of American industry, but the Federacy had one blaring weakness....it was politically isolated. Most of her cabinet strongly disagreed with her acceptance of New England's invitation to the upcoming multilateral conference in Boston, only her minister of war and minister of finance supported her, but at least those were the two she deemed important.

She revealed to her cabinet that the Boston conference was going to be the beginning of Alleghania's abandonment of isolationism, and that she planned to expand the FSA's interactions with the other "Americas" and overseas. She intended to use Alleghania's vast inheritances to transform itself into the leader of the continent and a ray of hope to the sister nations....but small steps first, the Federacy needed time to reconnect with the world. Veronica had set out to benchmark Texas, which she saw as the most dynamic of the post US regimes, to be the best, you must learn from the best.

To: Republic of Texas

Greetings our American brothers, I'm President Veronica Pfeiffer of Alleghania. I wish to officially establish relations and trade between our two regimes. I believe our nations, could benefit greatly from assisting eachother. We require a source of petroleum and advisors to train our military in modern combat, of which you have plenty, for our part we have much financial power and are willing to help fund Texan projects. We admire Texan expansion as an act of securing traditional American territory, saving it from foreign predation. I look forward to your response.

Sincerely, Veronica Pfeiffer, President of the Federated States of Alleghania

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:36 pm

La mafia sarà la mano guida dell'uomo meridionale ad un futuro glorioso!
Leesburg
July 16th,1936

President Vito Scalleta nursed the remnants of his morning cigar in his hands as he listened to the reports coming in delivered by his generals in the Presidental office, with the seal of the confederacy sitting as a rug on the ground in the oval office like building in the capital. Outside the building sat the legislative building that continued to deprive him of sleep because of the near constant celebrations that slavery had ended.
"A letter from New Orleans saying that all readers of this who wish to surrender peacefully-"
"Just give me the damn letter."
With an impatient snap of his fingers he was handed the paper as he took the words from the horse's mouth and made them his own.
"May do so if they are willing to relinquish any weaponry in their possession. Well, I'm the person reading it and like hell they're going to get my six Colt 1911 handguns and a few shotguns,so they can go fuck themselves. What else is on the docket,how goes the war with Carolina?"
"They are at the gates of Atlanta and much of the front line has collapsed,with thousands killed or captured by the advancing Carolinian forces."
"We were spread out, which was one of our major flaws,how many main armies do we have in Georgia?"
"We have the Confederate Atlantan Army under the sane leadership of General Bill Gates, a total of 81 AA guns, 100 AT guns, 190 artillery guns, 94 tanks along with 70,000 soldiers and their fifty thousand civilian forces to help them, and we have the Confederate Leesburg Army under General Jackson Michael Lee,the younger brother of the former leader, First Mississippi army is under the command of General Jasper Jr who is prepared a defensive line all over the state."
"This, Leesburg character, is he as insane as his older brother was?"
"His mother took nine shots of whiskey a day, of course."
"Great, another nutjob."
With a elongated Sigh, Vito whisked the aides away as he walked over to a cabinet and grabbed a bottle of wine.

Phoenix,Arizona
Officer-von-Captain Sam Avanti walked in a five rank deep, ten rank forward formation with his comrades as the small Arizonan band played their southern version of "God Save the South." They had never expected such attention from being a tiny force of military volunteers from Mississippi and Alabama, and to have such a warm welcome.
"I guess things are getting rather desperate,I hear Flagstaff has news of those Yankee bastards approaching with haste?"
Avanti spun on his heels while the music continued to play to notice a balding man in a suit that stood out like a sore thumb compared to the rest of the men.
"Oh yas, you must be the commanding officer of the two hundred volunteers from Dixie,Benjamin Baker Moeur,President of Arizona,I must say I appreciate you're help greatly, these two hundred whole men and that zeppelin of yours, can it carry bombs?"
"Only a few, we had to strip it down and also expand it in order for her to carry more men."
Moeur's face turned to one of faint disappointment before a smile returned to his face.
"Oh,well I'm sure this assistance your government has provided will lead to stronger ties in the future."
"If this nation has a future."Avanti murmured unintelligibly under his breath as Mouer turned to speak to another volunteer.
With that, Avanti walked into one of the small saloons still open at this early in the morning,throwing a crumpuled up Leeback on the table.
"Whiskey."
The elderly looking bartender took a hard look at the crumbled up greenish paper on the counter before shaking his head.
"Sorry son,that's worthless, if you have 96 more of em, I could getya that drink,the Lee Bach is ass wipin money."
Avanti stood up shocked.
"What? this is still good, check again."
With a murmur, the Bartender grabbed his cane to walk down to the bank as Avanti helped himself to a big tall glass of Whiskey,throwing three Leeback notes of various denominations on the table before burping out the front doors to his hotel he had booked.

Atlanta
General Bill Gates lowered the pitcher of water onto the table as his hands grasped the cup filled with the thirst parching liquid, bringing it to his mouth with a tasty salvation of the thirsty spots on his tongue. Just as he was about to finish the cold beverage in the room, the door opened with a military like uniform man saluting.
"General,Vito Scalleta gives us orders via telegram."
Gates removed his glasses and rubbed his eyes with mild irritation.
"What is it now this idiot wants?"
A rustle of paper forced him to muse through the paper sitting on his desk.
STOP-ATLANTA MUST HOLD-STOP-GEN.GATES WILL NOT ABANDON POST-STOP-REINFORCEMENTS FROM SURROUNDING TOWNS ORDERED TO ASSIST-STOP-GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FIGHT-STOP

"So he is sending us more labor to assist in the invasion?'
"That is correct sir."
"Excellent, once they arrive give them a shovel and order them to begin to dig two trenches 9 feet deep all around the entire city. And inform the local militias to prepare Anti tank guns, rifles,bullets and the needed supplies, and for the factories here to prepare the tanks and rifles needed for all of our men."
"How many trench lines sir?"
"Two of them for now, more will possibly be added later. In the mean time, I want civilians to be trained in the operation of fire arms, set up shooting galleries and have them practice with glass bottles and trash cans,oh and set up moving targets in the sky, like have three air planes help our Anti Air Gunners aim correctly against the possibly incoming enemy. How many tanks do we have prepared?"
"A total of 90 sir, 30 M1 tanks, 50 M2 tanks and 10 CPTs,though the factories report the newest CPT is to be readied in a few days."
"I want the CPTs and a tenth of the tanks in reserve, with the rest scattered throughout the city. Inform those with crack shots and the former hunters on the outside parts of the nation to take up sniping positions. Have every man woman and child that can hold a gun in position all over the city."
He took a long hard look at the picture of his daughter on the table before mentioning to the soldier.
"Actually, get them out of harms way, have them be the runners of food and supplies to our men on the front-lines, they can be the logistical people while our men fight and die."
"Yes sir, what else?"
"Oh, and in the trenches, have explosives on stand by on the first one, but have a couple thousand men inside the trench, with ten thousand in the outside secondary trench and the detonators belonging to them, I want the enemy to be cheering and then blow them sky high."
"Yes General."
With the military leader leaving the room, Bill Gates reached for his drink of water and spun around in his chair, overlooking the city.
It was going to be a long war,he would make sure of it.

Birmingham
General Nathan Greenly spat out the blackish tar like tobacco chew that he had enjoyed as much as an addictive as a little baby kitty would enjoy the terrifying sounds of dishwater religious cults coming from an old spice bag that was bought out by McDonalds. He had inherited the trait from his father that had passed away, clutching the sacred Pipe in his hands that had been handed down through the family since the civil war,instead of the nagging sounds of his wife who was just happy to get some of the money from the dead spouse.
"General Grenla,I has t'says t'yas that this here raid w'an an' fuck up mah fact'res."
"Please don't talk with your mouth full."
With that, The Mayor swallowed the heavy portions of Mashed Potatoes, Corn and Chicken leg before pointing his fork at the man.
"The raid has resulted in an elementary school collapsing with over two hundred children lost due to the shoddy structure collapsing,this news is, unwanted, but we need to know about it. Our AA gunners are throwing down bets that they got one of the bombers, but no smoke was seen nor have any fishermen reported large amounts of debris, just a few pieces of scrap metal that they decided to sell rather than investigate. So we might have roughed a single one of em up a bit, but notin too bad."
"Mayor, will all due respect, Shouldn't' we prepare more for an inevitable attack, or at least evacuate the women and children to the countryside?"
"No need, they'll do fine in the event of a battle, so I think we should have them all cower in buildings and kill em off-"
"I am against that for two reasons, one is the sheer loss of life that would entail if one of those would be and it will be hit if you do this plan, second is that is completely fucking stupid, you're wasting men,women and children that can cook our soldiers food, repair damage to buildings, build our weapons and fight in the battle as an extra set of handed rifles against the enemy."
"But if they wont be fighting and would want cover like the children they are and the burden they will be on our food-"
Greenly roared from his seat at the table, standing up proud and slamming the fists on the oak wood.
"Enough! Mayor Roy Thursend, I do not appreciate your attitude on the situation of war, and seeing as you are incompetent, racist and an asshole, I would like it if this military co-operation ended between the politicians and the soldiers."
"It's a coup then..."
"Not a coup, for now, a choice, either you allow me to make all decisions on the defense of the town without your idiotic input and god awful table manners or I shall be forced to ask for a transfer of assignment,where you will not get my intellect and military command,and with your incompetent leadership, the town will fall, and Vito will hound for your head, would you like that, to be an embarrassment to the confederacy and go down in the history books as the man who blundered Birmingham?"
"So you're going to abandon me unless I do as you say? Why the hell not shoot me-"
"Because you still have a worth, as a leader that the civilians can look calmly to, and would you rather be stuck on a work camp sweating off those many fried chicken wings and mashed potatoes you've been stuffing your face full of,or would you prefer to still be eating?"
Mayor Roy sat down in his chair, slumped over.
"You win. I shall allow you to be in charge of the defense of the town, I'd rather not have you leave me in the hands of a whip happy nutjob who will turn my back into a tic tac toe board with lashes."
"Good. Now how many people can hold and operate a firearm in this city?"
Last edited by Newne Carriebean7 on Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse