NATION

PASSWORD

Desperate Times (Sci-fantasy|OOC|Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:16 am

Charlia wrote:
Legato Venari wrote:I'm a senpai!!!!!
......do I get a trophy or something?

Wanna hear the three worst Chinese tortures joke or not?

I'm interested. It could provide useful data for the future.

Ok here goes. (Joke and painful sounding, don't try this at home.)

A guy was walking around in China and had gotten lost in the middle of the monsoon. He was at his wits end, but then he found a random house in the woods. Smoke was coming out of the chimney so he went to the front door knocked and was greeted by an old guy.

"Sir, I haven't eaten in two days and I've been lost for three, could you possibly give me some food and let me stay out of the rain?"
The old man nodded and stroked his beard.
"I'm more than willing to let you stay the night but you must not sleep my grand daughter, or I will be forced to perform the three worst Chinese tortures upon you."
The man readily agreed, wondering what kind of girl would live out in the boonies.
Dinner time came and the daughter was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, and later that night he snuck into her room and slept with the daughter. Afterwards he returned to his room happily and went to sleep.
When he woke up he felt an uncomfortable weight upon his chest and saw a rock with a note on it.

Third worst Chinese torture: 50 pound rock on chest.
That's nothing, the man thought and he went to the window and threw it out. On the back of the rock he saw another note.
Second worst Chinese torture: Right testicle tied to rock. Thinking quickly the man jumped out of the window following the rock. Outside of the window taped to the house was another note.
Worst Chinese torture: Left testicle tied to bedpost.
The Flame Dawn wrote:"Alright," said the Doctor who walked to his desk and wrote a few things on a sticky note and handed it back to the boy, "well I'm assuming your doctor has an actual and legally obtained doctorate so here's ya note."

Legato Venari wrote:Don't look at her tits. Don't look at her Tits.

Legato Venari wrote:Mutiny! We shall toss Contamensia to the beasts! Attack! Attack! Kill The nation of Contamensia! Declare War!

Charlia wrote:...I may never sleep again.

This nation is known as the search for that third facking Karma bar.
This Nation is known as the creeping disdain for the lack of a fourth karma bar.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:18 am

Legato Venari wrote:
Charlia wrote:I'm interested. It could provide useful data for the future.

A guy was walking around in China and had gotten lost in the middle of the monsoon. He was at his wits end, but then he found a random house in the woods. Smoke was coming out of the chimney so he went to the front door knocked and was greeted by an old guy.

"Sir, I haven't eaten in two days and I've been lost for three, could you possibly give me some food and let me stay out of the rain?"
"I'm more than willing to let you stay the night but you must not sleep my grand daughter, or I will be forced to perform the three worst Chinese tortures upon you."
The man readily agreed, wondering what kind of girl would live out in the boonies.
Dinner time came and the daughter was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, and later that night he snuck into her room and slept with the daughter. Afterwards he returned to his room happily and went to sleep.
When he woke up he felt an uncomfortable weight upon his chest and saw a rock with a note on it.

That's nothing, the man thought and he went to the window and threw it out. On the back of the rock he saw another note.
Second worst Chinese torture: Right testicle tied to rock. Thinking quickly the man jumped out of the window following the rock. Outside of the window taped to the house was another note.
Yes, because that's not unrealistic at all. I thought I was getting information on real methods of torture. You've disappointed me; this data is useless.

Jadwell
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jadwell » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:21 am

Nea Videssos wrote:I've been to the Austrian Alps, though that was only once a few months ago on a family holiday/trip (through France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and then down to Austria and Italy, before going back, with two overnight stops in France and Germany). I'd say I preferred it there (was quite nice and peaceful) than the touristy place I went to next in north east Italy. Or a hotel I stayed at overnight in Bavaria just north of Switzerland. Though that last bit was because the old bloke running things there was grumpy and didn't know much English. Also there was a wasp's nest just outside the window of the room I was in. I'm not usually bothered by wasps, and they've never stung me before, but we decided to take our leave at around six in the morning when they began making their presence known.

Anyway...

Lucky. The farthest I've ever left from my house was 378.5 km.

Max Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 03, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:21 am

Abserdia wrote:
Vulnier wrote:This ooc sometimes...

The only OOC that can go from roleplaying to torture and BDSM, *snap*, just like that.

I do this because I Love you. :hug:
Though Legato is my new Senpai.

Nea Videssos wrote:I've been to the Austrian Alps, though that was only once a few months ago on a family holiday/trip (through France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and then down to Austria and Italy, before going back, with two overnight stops in France and Germany). I'd say I preferred it there (was quite nice and peaceful) than the touristy place I went to next in north east Italy. Or a hotel I stayed at overnight in Bavaria just north of Switzerland. Though that last bit was because the old bloke running things there was grumpy and didn't know much English. Also there was a wasp's nest just outside the window of the room I was in. I'm not usually bothered by wasps, and they've never stung me before, but we decided to take our leave at around six in the morning when they began making their presence known.

Anyway...

People never come to Switzerland. :(
Probably because it's outrageously expensive. XD
Charlia wrote:
Legato Venari wrote:

Yes, because that's not unrealistic at all. I thought I was getting information on real methods of torture. You've disappointed me; this data is useless.

Yeah.... I was looking forward to getting stiffy, but I was so disappointed. This is not the type of pain I'm into. It was a good read to say the least.
Economic Left/Right: 2.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.44
23 year old Pansexual Swiss Male from Switzerland, loves history, economics and politics

Vulnier
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:30 am

Abserdia wrote:
Vulnier wrote:This ooc sometimes...

The only OOC that can go from roleplaying to torture and BDSM, *snap*, just like that.

I can't imagine what the chat threads are like.
Last edited by Vulnier on Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

Jadwell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jadwell » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:57 am

So can we start a conversation about the actual RP? Thoughts, important notes, etc?

Max Empire
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:10 am

APPEARANCE:

NAME:
Max Porphyrogenitus
SEX AND ORIENTATION:
Male, Pansexual
MPW:
Flamberge Sword
Gunstock War Club
OTHER WEAPONS:
He wears Brass knuckles on his right hand just in case he needs to engage the enemy in close range. He also carries the two assault pistols in his appearance.
SKILLS:
Max was forced to survive in the wild for years by himself after an accident befell his family, so he's pretty adept at hunting, following tracks and avoiding the dangers of the wild. He's good at using blunt melee weapons, improvising, and can make a weapon out of pretty much anything. He can also tailor clothes, though he's only ever made pretty basic clothes that aren't aesthetically pleasing.
MAGIC:
Organic Bullet Projection: Max is able to conjugate and shoot small parasitic or similar organic creatures at others with his hands.(Small creatures like leeches, mosquitoes, small spiders (No tarantula like shit) and other small annoying things.)
Basic Metal manipulation: He can shape normal metal as if it were wet clay. For example, if he were to slap a robot, he could leave the mark on him.
PERSONALITY:
Max is a very quiet, reserved and lonely person, something he inherited from growing up in the wild by himself. Probably because of the mental problems he has too. While he does say that he has problems, he never goes into detail, as he's afraid of people finding out just how helpless he. He does what he's told to the letter if he thinks it's a good idea. He's more held back with people he is fond of though and will often be tongue tied around people he thinks very highly of. His life philosophy is "shut the fuck up when you don't have important information and never be alone with one person."
Quiet, being alone, guns, swords, the wild, fresh air, being outside
DISLIKES:
Crowds, loud and talkative people, being alone with a single person, losing control, being indoors for too long
THINGS HE'S NOT SURE OF:
Human Flesh and blood (He thinks they taste good, but he doesn't really enjoy eating/drinking those things for obvious reasons), People in general (Bad things often happen to people he's around. He also has trouble talking to people and he isn't very used to living with them.), Physical contact of any kind (He tends to lose control and his body begins acting on it's own like a robot),
BIO:

Well, I'm not going to write much, since nobody really knows anything about him, save what he's told people.

His parents died when they were all moving through the wilderness with a convoy, Max being the only survivor. He was forced to survived in the wilderness by himself for several years, not knowing where the closest settlement was. Even after he found a human settlement after several years, he tended to spend his time alone in the wilderness, delivering things between settlements or just wandering around to get away from civilization.

He also has several mental problems like constant mood-swings, depression, oh and that one condition that makes him black out and his body move autonomously. This has lead to him raping and killing+eating people before. It's something he's not proud of and blames on himself, but he doesn't have any control of when it happens or what he does in that state.

Leave this guy in the same room as Charlotte for a while and see what happens......

VOICE ACTOR:
Lars Mikkelsen
His voice sounds like this and This

I finally finished this shit.
Last edited by Max Empire on Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
23 year old Pansexual Swiss Male from Switzerland, loves history, economics and politics

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Abserdia » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:15 am

Max empire wrote:
APPEARANCE:
(Image)

NAME:
Max Porphyrogenitus
SEX AND ORIENTATION:
Male, Pansexual
MPW:
Flamberge Sword
Gunstock War Club
OTHER WEAPONS:
He wears Brass knuckles on his right hand just in case he needs to engage the enemy in close range. He also carries the two assault pistols in his appearance.
SKILLS:
Max was forced to survive in the wild for years by himself after an accident befell his family, so he's pretty adept at hunting, following tracks and avoiding the dangers of the wild. He's good at using blunt melee weapons, improvising, and can make a weapon out of pretty much anything. He can also tailor clothes, though he's only ever made pretty basic clothes that aren't aesthetically pleasing.
MAGIC:
Organic Bullet Projection: Max is able to conjugate and shoot small parasitic or similar organic creatures at others with his hands.(Small creatures like leeches, mosquitoes, small spiders (No tarantula like shit) and other small annoying things.)
Basic Metal manipulation: He can shape normal metal as if it were wet clay. For example, if he were to slap a robot, he could leave the mark on him.
PERSONALITY:
Max is a very quiet, reserved and lonely person, something he inherited from growing up in the wild by himself. Probably because of the mental problems he has too. While he does say that he has problems, he never goes into detail, as he's afraid of people finding out just how helpless he. He does what he's told to the letter if he thinks it's a good idea. He's more held back with people he is fond of though and will often be tongue tied around people he thinks very highly of. His life philosophy is "shut the fuck up when you don't have important information and never be alone with one person."
DISLIKES:
Crowds, loud and talkative people, being alone with a single person, losing control, being indoors for too long
THINGS HE'S NOT SURE OF:
Human Flesh and blood (He thinks they taste good, but he doesn't really enjoy eating/drinking those things for obvious reasons), People in general (Bad things often happen to people he's around. He also has trouble talking to people and he isn't very used to living with them.), Physical contact of any kind (He tends to lose control and his body begins acting on it's own like a robot),
BIO:

Well, I'm not going to write much, since nobody really knows anything about him, save what he's told people.

His parents died when they were all moving through the wilderness with a convoy, Max being the only survivor. He was forced to survived in the wilderness by himself for several years, not knowing where the closest settlement was. Even after he found a human settlement after several years, he tended to spend his time alone in the wilderness, delivering things between settlements or just wandering around to get away from civilization.

He also has several mental problems like constant mood-swings, depression, oh and that one condition that makes him black out and his body move autonomously. This has lead to him raping and killing+eating people before. It's something he's not proud of and blames on himself, but he doesn't have any control of when it happens or what he does in that state.

Leave this guy in the same room as Charlotte for a while and see what happens......

Oh and one more thing.... His voice sounds like this

Accepted.

Jadwell wrote:So can we start a conversation about the actual RP? Thoughts, important notes, etc?

Yes.

I've mostly finished the OP for the IC.
Black lives matter

Recommend me shoegaze and ambient music.

So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
I can't believe your song is gone so soon...
I barely learned the tune
So soon, so soon

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:16 am

I did say that they were jokes.
If you want skin on skin suffering, I'd recommend jujitsu moves. I'm very well equipped with suffering there.
The Flame Dawn wrote:"Alright," said the Doctor who walked to his desk and wrote a few things on a sticky note and handed it back to the boy, "well I'm assuming your doctor has an actual and legally obtained doctorate so here's ya note."

Legato Venari wrote:Mutiny! We shall toss Contamensia to the beasts! Attack! Attack! Kill The nation of Contamensia! Declare War!

This Nation is known as the creeping disdain for the lack of a fourth karma bar.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:18 am

Max empire wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Huehuehuehue
Of course not.
How could I.
Though adding 1 to 1 and you might find out by yourself.

Sick me is not in the mood. I have a headache and fever. Can't you just tell me? :(
If you don't I'll just link to a list of ethnicities or start listing up Slavic things.

RUSSIAN? Really? Seriously?

Russian stronk!
Combine German Strength and Brains with Russian brute force and you have a great mix.
Or that`s the theory...
Sadly, I ended up as a weakling with slightly below average gymnasium brain. Or well, atleast I look like a walking skeleton. Happen to be stronger than I look though. A lot stronger than I look.

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Hehe Dietrich just gonna go Bioterrorist.
Step 1: Rebuild Factory to Aerial Dispersal of yet to make Virus
Step 2: Learn about Biology and Biochemistry and Genetics in Penna
Step 3: Make a virus that can be distributed through ze air
Step 4: ...
Step 5: Profit

Ineffective against Whisper Enhanced....

I`m making this thing just for you Faal...
Just for your whisper enhanced...
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Vulnier
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:23 am

Max empire wrote:
APPEARANCE:
(Image)

NAME:
Max Porphyrogenitus
SEX AND ORIENTATION:
Male, Pansexual
MPW:
Flamberge Sword
Gunstock War Club
OTHER WEAPONS:
SKILLS:
MAGIC:
PERSONALITY:
DISLIKES:
THINGS HE'S NOT SURE OF:
BIO:

Try not to slap A13X too much.
Last edited by Vulnier on Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:23 am

You guys tho...stahp. plz.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:25 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Max empire wrote:Sick me is not in the mood. I have a headache and fever. Can't you just tell me? :(
If you don't I'll just link to a list of ethnicities or start listing up Slavic things.

Russian stronk!
Combine German Strength and Brains with Russian brute force and you have a great mix.
Or that`s the theory...
Sadly, I ended up as a weakling with slightly below average gymnasium brain. Or well, atleast I look like a walking skeleton. Happen to be stronger than I look though. A lot stronger than I look.

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Ineffective against Whisper Enhanced....

I`m making this thing just for you Faal...
Just for your whisper enhanced...

So you are actually making a good guy for once?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Max Empire
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:27 am

Legato Venari wrote:I did say that they were jokes.
If you want skin on skin suffering, I'd recommend jujitsu moves. I'm very well equipped with suffering there.

I love the parts where you say that you're very well equipped and skin on skin suffering. Two of my favorite things somebody could say.

Max empire wrote:Sick me is not in the mood. I have a headache and fever. Can't you just tell me? :(

Russian stronk!
Or that`s the theory...

Ahhahahahahahaha. This Swiss guy laughs at the fact that you think Germans are strong or have brains. Son, your nation is nothing compared to the country that is the bank vault of Switzerland. XD

Vulnier wrote:
Max empire wrote:
APPEARANCE:
(Image)

NAME:
Max Porphyrogenitus
SEX AND ORIENTATION:
Male, Pansexual
MPW:
Flamberge Sword
Gunstock War Club
OTHER WEAPONS:
SKILLS:
MAGIC:
PERSONALITY:
DISLIKES:
THINGS HE'S NOT SURE OF:
BIO:

Try not to slap A13X too much.

Um, I'm sorry, that one just went over my head. Clarify plz?

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:30 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:So you are actually making a good guy for once?

Not exactly.
He just wishes for an easy way to exterminate those not fitting into his worldview.
I just noticed that I left out Magicians in the Dislikes part of the app. Gotta correct it ASAP.
And he just figured it might be easiest to do against cybernetically enhanced peeps.
So, he`s basically trying to make the Orchid from Deus Ex Mankind Divided in Airborne form.
Or atleast I think that`s best to describe what I plan this new bioweapon to do.

Max empire wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Russian stronk!
Or that`s the theory...

Ahhahahahahahaha. This Swiss guy laughs at the fact that you think Germans are strong or have brains. Son, your nation is nothing compared to the country that is the bank vault of Switzerland. XD

Ahahahahaha when was the last war Switzerland was involved in? Must`ve been atleast a century already. So right now we have no facts to back this claim of the impenetrable bank vault.
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:32 am

It sounds like he should be a member of Whisper to be honest....
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:35 am

Well, I finally did it.

Added themes and voice actresses to my apps, if anyone cares.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:35 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:It sounds like he should be a member of Whisper to be honest....

Whisper is cyberenhanced though.
And that`s something he views as sinful and one of the causes for the turnout of the Kulian War.
Though if you are a really manipulative fella, you`d be someone further motivating Dieter and maybe trying to bring him a little of the course that it hits not the cyberenhanced but the normal peeps...

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:37 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:It sounds like he should be a member of Whisper to be honest....

Whisper is cyberenhanced though.
And that`s something he views as sinful and one of the causes for the turnout of the Kulian War.
Though if you are a really manipulative fella, you`d be someone further motivating Dieter and maybe trying to bring him a little of the course that it hits not the cyberenhanced but the normal peeps...

Whisper isn't purely cyber enhanced, just remember that.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Max Empire
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:40 am

Not exactly.
He just wishes for an easy way to exterminate those not fitting into his worldview.
I just noticed that I left out Magicians in the Dislikes part of the app. Gotta correct it ASAP.
And he just figured it might be easiest to do against cybernetically enhanced peeps.
So, he`s basically trying to make the Orchid from Deus Ex Mankind Divided in Airborne form.
Or atleast I think that`s best to describe what I plan this new bioweapon to do.

Max empire wrote:Ahhahahahahahaha. This Swiss guy laughs at the fact that you think Germans are strong or have brains. Son, your nation is nothing compared to the country that is the bank vault of Switzerland. XD

Ahahahahaha when was the last war Switzerland was involved in? Must`ve been atleast a century already. So right now we have no facts to back this claim of the impenetrable bank vault.

I never said it was impenetrable....But ti is. The last time Switzerland was at war with an outside power was in 1815. And the last time we fought was in a six day civil war in 1848.

I didn't say that we were good at fighting wars. We just happen to be richer and harder working than you lazy ass Germans. That and we haven't been busted in two world wars. ;)
When WWII was done Switzerland was a poor agricultural country in the middle of a ruined Europe. But we had one thing....Stuff we took care of for the Germans during the war (Gold and stuff like that). That and our country wasn't obliterated by the war. So the country changed from an irrelevant poor agricultural backwater in the middle of Europe to a banking center in the middle of Europe through hard work.
Swiss people genuinely laugh whenever people say Germans have great work ethic, because here we call Germans lazy. XD

Charlia wrote:Well, I finally did it.

Added themes and voice actresses to my apps, if anyone cares.

I didn't add a voice actor to my app, but I did put a link to what his voice sounds like at the bottom of the app. Right after the warning of leaving him alone with Charlotte. Maybe I should add the voice actor....

Jadwell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jadwell » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:44 am

All we Canadians are good at is diplomacy, being liberal and hockey... ;)
Of course depending on where you are from you have different skills.

East Coast: Basically the same skills as a Scottish or Irish person. Fighting in bars and drinking.

Alberta: Being a cowboy I guess?

Vancouver: Being rich and Asian.

Up North: Ice fishing

Quebec: Complaining aboot independence, cooking and fashion.

Saskatchewan: Farming and murdering people. Also there's a lot of Ukrainians here so I guess you could say they have Russian skills?
Last edited by Jadwell on Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:45 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Whisper is cyberenhanced though.

Whisper isn't purely cyber enhanced, just remember that.

But cyber enhancements are still a core part of the organization.
Just come and let someone have a drink with him when he visits Penna.
Maybe they`ll come to a conclusion.

Nea Videssos
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nea Videssos » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:53 am

Not exactly.

What would his view on robots/androids be?
Formerly Videssos. Just a femboy-obsessed degenerate. Also interested in history, mythology, fantasy, science fiction, metal and some other stuff.
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 05, 2014

Postby Abserdia » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:00 am

Nea Videssos wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Not exactly.

What would his view on robots/androids be?

Just remember to not make a 'practically human' robot.
Black lives matter

Recommend me shoegaze and ambient music.

So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
I can't believe your song is gone so soon...
I barely learned the tune
So soon, so soon

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:07 am

Max empire wrote:
Legato Venari wrote:I did say that they were jokes.

I love the parts where you say that you're very well equipped and skin on skin suffering. Two of my favorite things somebody could say.

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Russian stronk!
Or that`s the theory...

Vulnier wrote:Try not to slap A13X too much.

Um, I'm sorry, that one just went over my head. Clarify plz?

Just put about 150 pounds of weight on your chest while a forearm digs into your trachea, and one your arm is being pinched by a pair of legs.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse