NATION

PASSWORD

Guidance {OOC|Open}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:08 am

Poor Alex :p
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Max Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 03, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:14 am

Tracian Empire wrote:Poor Alex :p

What poor Alex? He's in a basement of a leather shop with two girls!
What more could he ask for? :lol2:

Also guys, I'm going on vacation to Romania tomorrow, so I'm not sure how much I''ll be able to post during that time..... :lol:
Economic Left/Right: 2.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.44
23 year old Pansexual Swiss Male from Switzerland, loves history, economics and politics

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:23 am

Max empire wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Poor Alex :p

What poor Alex? He's in a basement of a leather shop with two girls!

Also guys, I'm going on vacation to Romania tomorrow, so I'm not sure how much I''ll be able to post during that time..... :lol:

Well, he was kinda just caught by his only friend as he was whipping and kissing another girl.

It will be tough to escape from this situation :p

What are you going to visit again?
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Max Empire
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:35 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Max empire wrote:What poor Alex? He's in a basement of a leather shop with two girls!

Well, he was kinda just caught by his only friend as he was whipping and kissing another girl.

Max is trying to think of a way to defuse the situation without making them have an even worse opinion of her than they already do. She'll probably wait till Vicky and Alexander exchange a couple of words so that she understands their relationship better, and then she'll ask Vicky if she really thinks Alex would lie or hide to her about something like this or something along those lines.

I'm going to be staying in the middle of Sibiu!^^ I'm so excited! I'm going to go shopping till the police comes get me. :lol2:
Things outside of Switzerland are so much cheaper than they're inside the country.(Cross the border to Germany and you'll find the same items fro 1/3 of the price they're here.) I'm going to buy EVERYTHING! :p
That and I hope to see what the culture is like and maybe just chill a little. I have so many friends in Eastern Europe and I've barely been anywhere over there. For sakes, I've been to Ethiopia but not to Romania (Or any place in Eastern Europe). It's a little embarrassing.....
23 year old Pansexual Swiss Male from Switzerland, loves history, economics and politics

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:46 am

Max empire wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

Max is trying to think of a way to defuse the situation without making them have an even worse opinion of her than they already do. She'll probably wait till Vicky and Alexander exchange a couple of words so that she understands their relationship better, and then she'll ask Vicky if she really thinks Alex would lie or hide to her about something like this or something along those lines.

I'm going to be staying in the middle of Sibiu!^^ I'm so excited! I'm going to go shopping till the police comes get me. :lol2:
Things outside of Switzerland are so much cheaper than they're inside the country.(Cross the border to Germany and you'll find the same items fro 1/3 of the price they're here.) I'm going to buy EVERYTHING! :p
That and I hope to see what the culture is like and maybe just chill a little. I have so many friends in Eastern Europe and I've barely been anywhere over there. For sakes, I've been to Ethiopia but not to Romania (Or any place in Eastern Europe). It's a little embarrassing.....

Well, we'll see what happens :lol:

Oh, that's nice. It means that we'll be in the same city for a while :p

Yeah, probably. Our only problem is that a small inflation has been starting to hit our currency, but in general, things aren't too expensive around here.

Ethiopia? Nice.

I'm sure that you'll like the city. The center is especially nice, as you've seen.

Though it's been pretty chilly around here lately. But such is autumn.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:48 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Max empire wrote:Max is trying to think of a way to defuse the situation without making them have an even worse opinion of her than they already do. She'll probably wait till Vicky and Alexander exchange a couple of words so that she understands their relationship better, and then she'll ask Vicky if she really thinks Alex would lie or hide to her about something like this or something along those lines.

Yeah, probably. Our only problem is that a small inflation has been starting to hit our currency, but in general, things aren't too expensive around here.

Ethiopia? Nice.

I'm sure that you'll like the city. The center is especially nice, as you've seen.

NOW KISS!
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:49 am

The Burning Sun wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

Ethiopia? Nice.

NOW KISS!

Wow, wow, wow.

What?

Max Empire
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:57 am

Tracian Empire wrote:

Ethiopia? Nice.

Inflation hitting your currency is sort of good for me..... It makes the exchange rate nicer for the mighty Swiss Franc I use! :p

I like to consider myself a well traveled person....For my age at least.

Yes, I remember when you were torturing me with that montage, the pictures and your descriptions of the city before I begged my mom to let me go with her. :lol:

Noice Noice. You can be my Vampire slave, I mean Vampire friend while I'm there. :lol2:

Eh. The Temperature is probably around the same level as the one here in Northern Switzerland.
Tracian Empire wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:NOW KISS!

Wow, wow, wow.

What?

Didn't our characters already do that? :blush:
Escalating the situation even further before Castles is online again wouldn't be a very nice thing to do.....

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:02 am

Max empire wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

Ethiopia? Nice.

Inflation hitting your currency is sort of good for me..... It makes the exchange rate nicer for the mighty Swiss Franc I use! :p

Yes, I remember when you were torturing me with that montage, the pictures and your descriptions of the city before I begged my mom to let me go with her. :lol:

Noice Noice. You can be my Vampire slave, I mean Vampire friend while I'm there. :lol2:

Eh. The Temperature is probably around the same level as the one here in Northern Switzerland.
Tracian Empire wrote:
Wow, wow, wow.

What?

Escalating the situation even further before Castles is online again wouldn't be a very nice thing to do.....

But it's bad for me, especially when I have to convert to Euro. That's why I'm sort of happy that we might adopt the Euro in 2018.

Well, I've been travelling around, but mostly only in Europe.

Well, what can I say :p

I love my city, and I'm proud of it. That's why I like making people want to come and visit it.

And starting next year I might become a part time touristic guide.

I can't be a slave. I'm a vampire, in a vampire city :p

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:04 am

Max empire wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

Ethiopia? Nice.

Tracian Empire wrote:
Wow, wow, wow.

What?

Yeah...that would be mean >.< I'm online, I just can't post until later after school :p
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:09 am

Castle Crashers wrote:
Max empire wrote:Inflation hitting your currency is sort of good for me..... It makes the exchange rate nicer for the mighty Swiss Franc I use! :p

Yeah...that would be mean >.< I'm online, I just can't post until later after school :p

And I have no school today

World Teachers' Day :p

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:11 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:

Well that's great for you but like I'm not so I can't help make you not bored
Not until like 3 EST
Sorry ;-;

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:12 am

Castle Crashers wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

Not until like 3 EST
Sorry ;-;

Well, I'll probably have to go out since I need to register for the optional Chinese classes soon.

But it's raining.

So I'll probably just watch anime and make posts :p

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:16 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:

Oh, wow.

I have a day off next week.

For Columbus day.

I get a day off for celebrating a genocidal idiot, but not one for the people who have improved my life to such an extent that I won't have to beat a man's head in with a rock to get food.
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:16 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:
Not until like 3 EST
Sorry ;-;

Well, I'll probably have to go out since I need to register for the optional Chinese classes soon.

But it's raining.

Coolio, you're gonna start learning Chinese?

Lol just get an umbrellaaaaa

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:18 am

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

Oh, wow.

I have a day off next week.

For Columbus day.

I get a day off for celebrating a genocidal idiot, but not one for the people who have improved my life to such an extent that I won't have to beat a man's head in with a rock to get food.

The Romanian Ministry of Education decided that it will be a free day yesterday.

I'm not complaining.

Columbus day? I vaguely remember learning about that celebration.

We'll also have days off during the celebration of Saint Andrew, the Saint Protector of Romania, and the National Day.

So the 30th of November and the 1st of December, and probably we'll get the rest of the week free too.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:18 am

Castle Crashers wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Well, I'll probably have to go out since I need to register for the optional Chinese classes soon.

But it's raining.

Coolio, you're gonna start learning Chinese?

Lol just get an umbrellaaaaa

Yes, with the Confucius Institute. The thing is, my teachers will be Chinese, so they don't speak Romanian, only English. It will be fun.

Yes, but I'm lazy, and it's cold outside :p

Max Empire
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:19 am

Tracian Empire wrote:But it's bad for me, especially when I have to convert to Euro. That's why I'm sort of happy that we might adopt the Euro in 2018.

Well, I've been travelling around, but mostly only in Europe.

Well, what can I say :p

I love my city, and I'm proud of it. That's why I like making people want to come and visit it.

And starting next year I might become a part time touristic guide.

I can't be a slave. I'm a vampire, in a vampire city :p

Ah the Euro..... I'm sort of glad Switzerland doesn't use it. The Swiss France is probably seen as the most stable currency in the world, the Euro....Not so much.... *Cough Cough Greece*

Yeah, I've been traveling around Europe too. Just not Eastern Europe. It helps if you know or at least understand the language the country you're visiting speaks, and I can speak and understand all the languages the West European Countries use, so I naturally visited them first. :p

Well, it worked well enough. I begged my mom to take me with her and she agreed. The part that really sold it was that I told her some Romanian I knew from the city was flashing images of it to me so I'd want to visit it. :lol:

You know, I'd probably just go visit it again to take that tour then. :rofl:

When I bound you to my will, you will be my Vampire Slave. *Evil laugh* :lol2:

Tracian Empire wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:
Not until like 3 EST
Sorry ;-;

But it's raining.

Pretty Chill day.
I'm going to be doing that too.
I've already gone out though. Right before it began to rain too! :p Had to get my criminal records for the school I'm going to. It's literally an empty paper with my name and personal information at the top, so I don't really know why they want it. :lol2:

Faa Lalan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Faa Lalan » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:28 am

The majority of me really wants to just write up an app like... ASAP.

But a lil part of me knows that probably won't be a good idea, what with it being like 6 in the morning after like basically 2 days with no sleep.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:22 am

Faa Lalan wrote:The majority of me really wants to just write up an app like... ASAP.

But a lil part of me knows that probably won't be a good idea, what with it being like 6 in the morning after like basically 2 days with no sleep.

Wow, a new arrival? I lurked for a year before I started RPing.
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Faa Lalan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Faa Lalan » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:46 am

The Burning Sun wrote:
Faa Lalan wrote:The majority of me really wants to just write up an app like... ASAP.

Wow, a new arrival? I lurked for a year before I started RPing.

Cant sleep -> Bored easily -> Rp

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:48 am

Faa Lalan wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:Wow, a new arrival? I lurked for a year before I started RPing.

Cant sleep -> Bored easily -> Rp

Can't argue with that logic.
Khasinkonia wrote:

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Faa Lalan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Faa Lalan » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:51 am

The Burning Sun wrote:
Faa Lalan wrote:Cant sleep -> Bored easily -> Rp

Can't argue with that logic.

Yepperoni pepperoni.

Now to think of a character. hmm. Human or Guide. Hmmmmmmm.

Boergandina
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Boergandina » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:23 am

Faa Lalan wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:Can't argue with that logic.

Yepperoni pepperoni.

:lol2: Welcome!
The disparity is currently: 1 free human, and no free Guides. Do with that information what you will.
5D Political Compass scores:
Collectivism score: 100%
Authoritarianism score: 100%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -100%
Liberalism score: 50%

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:33 am

Faa Lalan wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:Can't argue with that logic.

Yepperoni pepperoni.

Someone has requested that their Guide be removed from their duties. So if you can make a Guide that would be nice
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse