NATION

PASSWORD

Mass Effect Factions: Endless [OOC|Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:31 pm

Argentumurbem wrote:
Kinistian wrote:The last elcor player,though quite inactive and boring really did built up their economy and military.

And then the Reapers came.

Case in point: I lost just over a thousand ships (at least, considering I was about to bring out more dreads and heavy cruisers within a few months on top of the constant production of frigates/light cruisers) between the end of last game and this iteration, as well as an entire cluster in terms of infrastructure. Bloody Elcor are vagrants living on a few colonies, as they should be, bloody waste of time they were. Bloody Elcor. Don't even know if they were meant to play a part story-wise in the game (pre-redefined direction)

Yeah... I never realized what a massive proportion of my forces were in orbit around Rannoch until I deleted them.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Durmatagno
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Durmatagno » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:37 pm

Here we go (This is a straight copy of my last codex entry from the last game)

The Core Union

Leader (No party members): Orryn Minos

Citadel Council member Y/N or N/A: N/A (No contact with any council species)

Brief description of diplomatic relations: No contact with any council species (So no Human's (Has colonized in the same system as a Cerberus planet, but no contact as of yet), Turian's (By extension, the Volus either) Asari, or Salarians. They have had limited, but friendly contact with the Hanar, and Drell. More extensive contact with Batarians, mostly smugglers and pirates, and is cordial with some, and hostile to others. Has had peaceful contact with the Geth, though beyond that things are still unknown. Likely assisted the Geth in destruction of Reapers in and around Phoenix Massing, but has otherwise remained relatively isolated due to the turmoil of the era.

Military state of readiness: Moderate (Surviving forces (Ships, and a handful of SI (They have limited lifespans (About 200 years average) due to errors in code reproduction linked to the very thing that gives them sentience) from the Synthetic War, and the threat of pirates keeps what they have in relative good condition)

History:
The Sophi are agile, lean jungle dwellers with dark red - light pink skin(Rarely you might see some red-purples, and light-pinks that match some human skin tones), metallic irises, and six fingered hands. Standing only slightly taller than your average human (6'1 Average Adult (Male and Female) vs 5'11 Human Male)), they use speed and accuracy rather than strength in combat. While their animal kingdom can be considered analogous to Mammals, they lack body hair, and have long, brightly covered feather-like structures on their heads, and sharp spikes they can extend from their forearms that usually assist with climbing, but are also lethal in close combat. Their mouths are filled with sharp teeth, and they have a primarily meat based diet, though they are indeed omnivores. While they can survive even in polar regions, they are most well suited to jungles, and thick forests, and are especially comfortable in the heat. Finally, they have five color receptive cones, three of which match the Red-Blue-Green cones of humans, but two are in the UV spectrum, allowing them to see in a range, and colors almost no human has ever seen (Genetic engineering, ME, who knows what's possible :P). Besides this, they have no native concept of gender (Though they have learned it from another Union member) and can switch sexes at will. This process used to take six+ months (Depending on stress levels, nutrients, and simple genetics) now takes 1-2 weeks thanks to modern technology. Biotics are incredibly rare (Even by Biotic standards) among the Sophi, though what few they have tend to be stronger than average.
The Infra are quite different from their Sophi cousins (Actually cousin species (Like how chimps are Human cousins, though the distance is better described as that between Gorillas and Humans) and adapted for living on far dryer areas, and do well in arid, and mountains environments. Their skin is even darker than that of their jungle dwelling cousins, as well as thicker and coarser. They are more squat, standing at 5'7" average Male, and 5'8" average Female. Their eyes are colored, and even appear to be textured like gemstones and crystals. Like their cousins, they lack body hair, and have a similar feather-like adornment, though in much darker, though still widely varying colors. Despite all appearances, they are actually just as intelligent as their cousins, and have a similar diet, though slightly more roots are in it. They also have six fingered hands, and can survive in the same environments, but are most comfortable in hilly regions. They have the same eyes as their cousins, though they are more light sensitive. Finally, they are wider, and slower than their cousins, and use strength and heavy force in combat. Biotics are fairly common (Compared to the norm) among the Infra, but they are almost always incredibly weak.
The Core Union recognizes three forms of synthetic intelligence, VI (Virtual Intelligence), AI (Artificial Intelligence), and SI (Simulated Intelligence) of these they only use Si actively, and have never created an AI, though have no laws restricting the creation of any of them, but AI research has stalled since the birth of the SI.

SI were invented by using a combination of non-sentient hardware and software which exhibited the emergent property of intelligence. Their intelligence lies in their software, since they continue to converse and maintain their personalities when backed up to normal computer. SI's use the vast majority of their processing power towards maintaining their sentience; the signal pathways may be more efficient than human neurology, but the temporal experience isn't noticeably different.

AI's differ from SI's in that they don't think the same way that Humans (Or Sophi/Infra, just using Human's for a frame of reference) nor SI's do. For instance, they are about as smart as your average Sophi/Infra/Human, though they intrinsically understand the coding used in their software, and have an easy time learning computer languages. Although, they have the ability to multi-task, and can complete upwards of five tasks simultaneously (In their head, they still only have two hands the vast majority of the time). SI's can have Human/Infra/Sophi-like personalities which vary widely depending on coding and life experience, and to some extent on the amount of RAM installed. They are not subject to any version of the Three Laws of Robotics (The Infra and the Sophi never came up with this concept) and have complete free will. They also require rest (Sleep mode) for around four hours on average, during which background operations perform maintenance. They also can become stressed, depressed, and experience forms of mental trauma (Though they are more resistant to permanent afflictions than Human's), need social interaction, and even entertainment. That said, they can survive in almost any environment that doesn't destroy their chassis, don't require food, or water, only access to a generator to recharge every 2-3 days (More often if they are extremely active (Combat, physical labor, ETC). Finally, they have to visit government run systems in order to have "Children". This process is complex, but essentially 2-5 SI (Usually 2, results become unstable with 6+)who pay a small amount, then have a fraction of each of their code copied, and combined to create a "child" based off of their combined code, though they must also pay for a chassis (All SI are required to have one, though the government will provide a basic one if they can't afford a personalized one (Though they are usually fairly cheap for the smallest, cheapest models (300) while the most expensive civilian chassis cost upwards of 20,000.

Brief overview of The Core Union's history (For simplicity 0 RH Will be the modern day just to track how many ingame years there have been with the faction, and BRH Will be everything before)

0 RH - First expedition since the Synthetic War is poised to explore the galaxy.

5 BRH - Large meteor heavily damages shipyard due to anomalous makeup allowing it to slip past conventional sensors.

7 BRH - Campaign by the Free-Bio Political group to remove SI rights causes riot, Free-Bio continues to shrink as Organic and Synthetic tensions continue to fall.

10 BRH - Free-Bio Political group loses all government seats, and several corporate backers.

12 BRH - Several extinct species are successfully revived, and reintegrated into their native biomes after a combination of Global Warming and short nuclear war drove them extinct.

15 BRH - Last vestiges of radioactive fallout fades in bombed regions that contained power plants.

20 BRH - First in-depth Biotic research begins as Dr. Arno secures government funding.

22 BRH - First known case of "Biotic Terrorism" witnessed as a group of Biotics are driven mad by mutation.

25 BRH - Contact made with survivors of the thought lost colony of Demetri.

30 BRH - Wave of energy from a Hyper-Nova rips through the system, narrowly missing Silvari, but completely destroys the colony on Demetri.

32 BRH - Colony ships land on Demetri for the first time.

35 BRH - Probes confirm viability of Demetri for colonization.

36-149 BRH - Rebuilding process, slow lifting of military enforcement over the general population.

150 BRH - The Core Union is formed following the end of the Synthetic War, with the New-Intelligence Alliance winning over the old world government.

152 BRH - More and more people join the New-Intelligence Alliance as the government's propaganda begins to fail.

153 BRH - Several cities nuked to destroy the "Synthetic Threat", hundreds of thousands die after they fail to evacuate, or reach shelters. The commander of the government's military is assassinated by a still unidentified sniper, panic spreads among the military. SI's continue to refuse to "breed" until they are granted full rights, and slavery of their kind ends.

154-250 BRH - Many records lost, or tainted by propaganda, what is known is that 250 BRH was the beginning of the Synthetic War when a group of SI, Infra, and Sophi rebel against the old regime, with issues such as equal rights, slavery, and disregard for SI rights leading the cause, leading to 100 years of war.

255 BRH - The Core is formed, an underground movement advocating SI rights, unifying scattered groups under similar banners.

260 BRH - The Platinum Mass Relay is activated, connecting Silvari to the rest of the galaxy for the first time. The first ship, a cruiser known as the "Deadwood" uses the relay, and was never heard from again. Due to internal tensions, no further attempts to explore beyond the local cluster are attempted, resources focused on "Keeping the peace"

261-265 BRH - Exodus War begins in 265, ends in 261 with the bombing of the Exodus capital. The Exodus War was a group of mining stations on the moon(s?) of Silvari (Now destroyed, the stations I mean) that attempted to gain colony status, when they were denied, a short, small civil war began.

270 BRH - Incursion from unknown pirates in a (Still) nearby unexplored star system stirs xenophobia among the populace, most of these feelings were destroyed during the later Synthetic War.

350 BRH - The first SI is "Born", SI would be rapidly be created, and sold as "Personal companions, servants, assistants, and cheap labor", as most did not realize that they weren't just a easy to produce VI, some anti-slavery movements form, but are ridiculed into obscurity.

400 BRH - First successful FTL test.

420 BRH - Silvari finally unified under one government.

Faction Pros/Cons;
Pro - Accuracy of the Sophi - All ground forces come with a free sniper team upgrade.
Con - Lack of Powerful Biotics - Combat Biotics cost 15% more (65% total), and add two months of training time.

Pro - Ground Expertise - All ground forces require one month less to train, and Heavy Weapon Teams cost 5% less to add to ground forces.
Cons - Lacks Subtly - Stealth Training costs 10% more (60% Total) and adds one month of training time.

Pro - SI Adaptability - All Ship upgrades (Except Enhanced Electronic Warfare capabilities) Cost 5% less, and all vessels cost 5% less to construct.
Con - Electronic Warfare Vulnerabilities - Electronic Warfare and Enhanced Electronic Warfare capabilities cost 15% more to add to a unit/ship, and add two months to construction/training time. Additionally, no light vessels, nor militia can equip them.

Faction Goal: Twenty Systems (3/20), 20k (950/20,000) Income, All races of the Union most survive, and the Quarians and Geth must be at peace.

Economy

Total Income: 472
Binary Star: Sopherious
Binary Star: Infragolem
Planet: Hostile Terran: Demetri; 1x Mining Complex, 1x Industrial Complex, 1x Fuel Depot
-Moon: Demetri A 1x Industrial Complex , 1x Mining Complex

Planet: Garden (Homeworld) Silvari:
Ground 2x Urban Center, 1x Shipyard, 3x Industrial Complex, 1x Fuel Depot, 1x Small Spaceport, 3x Mining Complex, Major Industrial Complex, Ground Fortifications Level 2

-Moon (Silvari A): 1x Mining Complex, 1x Industrial Complex
-Moon (Silvari B): 1x Mining Complex, 1x Industrial Complex

Planet: Gas Giant: Ohad
Asteroid Belt: Ohad Belt 1x Orbital Mining Station
Planet: Gas Giant: Nadash
Asteroid Belt: Boundry Belt

Aite B (Barren Moon) - Industrial Complex
Litae (Barren Moon) - Mining Complex, Fuel Depot
Moros (Barren World) - Mining Complex, Industrial Complex

Lattesh (Non-Hostile Terrestrial) - Outpost

[box]Military

Ground Troops

Silvari Planet
5x Infantry Division (Sniper Team Upgrade (Faction Pro Free), Heavy Weapon Teams) (11 Credit Divisions)
1x Armored Division
3x Gunship Wings
2x Artillery Division
2x Engineer Division (Sniper Team Upgrade (Faction Pro Free))
1x Militia Division (Sniper Teams Upgrade (Faction Pro Free))

2x Docked Fighter Wing

Starships
In Orbit of Silvari
1x Battlegroup Carrier (2x Fighter, 2x Interceptor)
1x Light Cruiser
2x Frigate
4x Corvette Pack

In Orbit of Aite (Chomos System)

1x Heavy Cruiser
2x Light Cruiser

3x Destroyer

RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=346429
Mandalorian
When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough. - Maurice Maeterlinck

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. - Washington Irving

It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get. - Confucius

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:41 pm

So what happened to the Yahg?
Add 7000 to 8000 posts to my post count.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:44 pm

Prusslandia wrote:So what happened to the Yahg?

Some died. The rest are probably still bludgeoning each other on their homeworld, maybe with a few derelict Salarian buildings hanging about.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Argentumurbem
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentumurbem » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:49 pm

spoiler: I am gonna glass that filthy stinking planet first chance I get.

SPOILER: Linron is going to die

SPOILER: The Union is going to be getting a shakeup worthy of Our Lord Saviour Sir Jeremy Corbyn
To Stop The Scythe - A Sci-Fi RP set in the world of Mass Effect. Join the Shadow Broker's team and hunt down the mysteries surrounding the Protheans, uncovering secrets that were best left unknown and fight your way to the knowledge that can bring about the destruction of the Reapers.

Ironsbad
Minister

Founded: Dec 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ironsbad » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:59 pm

Argentumurbem wrote:

spoiler: I am gonna glass that filthy stinking planet first chance I get.

SPOILER: Linron is going to die

SPOILER: The Union is going to be getting a shakeup worthy of Our Lord Saviour Sir Jeremy Corbyn

If I decide on being the Vorcha, I may just "save" the planet and doomed the galaxy to the Yagh. :p

Argentumurbem
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentumurbem » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:10 pm

Ironsbad wrote:If I decide on being the Vorcha, I may just "save" the planet and doomed the galaxy to the Yagh. :p

"This galaxy is afraid of us. We have seen its true face. The planets are death traps and the traps are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vorcha will drown.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the asari and humans will look up and shout "Save us!"...

... and we will look down and whisper: "Yagh.""
- Dalatrass Linron to her advisers prior to the Reaper War.

Actually as I wrote that I realised that the image far better fits the Krogan, but heyho.
To Stop The Scythe - A Sci-Fi RP set in the world of Mass Effect. Join the Shadow Broker's team and hunt down the mysteries surrounding the Protheans, uncovering secrets that were best left unknown and fight your way to the knowledge that can bring about the destruction of the Reapers.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:51 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:
The Grim Reaper wrote:
Fair cop, that.

Surely each Asari Splinter doesn't start with 3 Dreadnoughts?

You making fun of my warfleets? The Asari are the best Warriors in the Galaxy, the moment we decide to turn to making war instead of making diplomacy is when the galaxy shall tremble.

In theory, most of those Dreadnoughts should have had upgrades, if not all of them. I do plan on equipping mine with my special weapon first chance I get.. Afterall, they were built to be Reaper Killers.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:36 pm

Nuxipal wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:Surely each Asari Splinter doesn't start with 3 Dreadnoughts?

You making fun of my warfleets? The Asari are the best Warriors in the Galaxy, the moment we decide to turn to making war instead of making diplomacy is when the galaxy shall tremble.

In theory, most of those Dreadnoughts should have had upgrades, if not all of them. I do plan on equipping mine with my special weapon first chance I get.. Afterall, they were built to be Reaper Killers.

That's why you have a budget for military upgrades; I couldn't be bothered to break everything for every faction down by upgrades.

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:40 pm

Hrmm. Would some Yahg slave soldiers on a hijacked Salarian transport in the Terminus be allowed?
Add 7000 to 8000 posts to my post count.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:02 pm

Prusslandia wrote:Hrmm. Would some Yahg slave soldiers on a hijacked Salarian transport in the Terminus be allowed?

Certainly.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:21 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:Surely each Asari Splinter doesn't start with 3 Dreadnoughts?

I budgeted for four Splinter factions, each of which got an eighth of what was the Asari strength at the start of the Reaper War. If there are more than four I'll have to rejigger their assets.

Still, why are there multiple people starting with huge fleets? My military budget is puny compared to most apps I've seen.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:36 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:
I budgeted for four Splinter factions, each of which got an eighth of what was the Asari strength at the start of the Reaper War. If there are more than four I'll have to rejigger their assets.

Still, why are there multiple people starting with huge fleets? My military budget is puny compared to most apps I've seen.

Huge fleets? Some canon factions have those fleets, well, in canon. Non-canon factions start with enough resources to build a respectable fleet, but aren't as a rule of thumb as powerful as canon factions, at least not initially.

The corporate states of Astavar
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The corporate states of Astavar » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:41 pm

Faction: The Krogan Clans (Future name: The Krogan Dominion)
Leader: Overlord Kurgan
Citadel Council member Y/N or N/A:
Brief description of diplomatic relations:
The Krogan galactic relations have improved, for they have once again helped the galaxy defend against a galactic threat but unforunately to the great cost of the Krogan homeworld. The Council has however helped the krogan in their hour of need with supplying them with a fleet that will help the krogan survive and eventually flourish.

Military state of readiness:
The Krogan military is now purely composed of hardened veterans that have fought in the Reaper war they are few in number but they will make an excellent source of experience for new Krogans, Now that the genophage has been partially cured it will allow the krogans to regrow their numbers in much greater quantitys then before.

History:
The Krogan have been forced onto a great exodus into the galaxy, under the leadership of Overlord Kurgan he has cast down his clan name to symbolise that now is not the time for divided clans but rather a unified Krogan race once and for all. he is determined to create a krogan national identity and shift away from clans and rather unify the Krogan race as one nation, one clan, one Overlord.

Infrastructure and Claimed Worlds: Consult "Faction Holdings" in the post below this one

Holdings: 0

Military:
a) On Planet Forces(Ground Battalions and Docked Ships):
36 Infantry Divisions (on transports)
b) Space Fleets (If orbiting a Planet state: 'Orbit of ____". Stationed Ground Battalions go in Transport.):
The Krogan have a fleet of:
two Dreadnaughts
eight Battlecruisers
ten Destroyers
twenty Frigates
3 Bulk Transports

RP Example:
i've been apart of several mass effect faction games before

Questions and Suggestions:
i'm wondering if it would be possible to research an economic tech to get rid of my crippling -20% to all my income where the krogan learn how to actually run an economy even if they have to sacrifice some fighty fighty time to achieve that?
Mandalorian

Advantages:
Genophage partially cured: The krogan can once again start to breed in large numbers as such 2 infantry divisions are created each month whether the krogans want it or not, their younglings simply feel a need to become great warriors like their ancestors.
Krogan Adaptability: The krogan are arguebly the thoughest race in the galaxy able to live and fight in all but the harshest of planetary enviroment as such all their soldiers start with the Terrestrial Surface Training and Near Garden Training but also due to their species natural thoughness they also consider Hostile terrestrial planets Non-Hostile Terrestrial
Migrant Fleet: The Krogan gain 10% of the value of their vessels in Credits every month. This bonus is erased once they settle on a world.
once the krogans settle a world they automatically get 300cr to spend on infrastructure

Disadvantages:
Warrior Culture: the Krogan love to fight and wage war and thus not many will be willing to do menial task like counting taxes or shuffeling papers, until the krogan come up with a way to successfully cope with their warrior culture the total income that is produced by buildings are reduced by -20%
Last edited by The corporate states of Astavar on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:44 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:Still, why are there multiple people starting with huge fleets? My military budget is puny compared to most apps I've seen.

Huge fleets? Some canon factions have those fleets, well, in canon. Non-canon factions start with enough resources to build a respectable fleet, but aren't as a rule of thumb as powerful as canon factions, at least not initially.

So...multiple dreadnoughts is the norm, then?
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:45 pm

The corporate states of Astavar wrote:Faction: The Krogan Clans (Future name: The Krogan Dominion)
Leader: Overlord Kurgan
Citadel Council member Y/N or N/A:
Brief description of diplomatic relations:
The Krogan galactic relations have improved, for they have once again helped the galaxy defend against a galactic threat but unforunately to the great cost of the Krogan homeworld. The Council has however helped the krogan in their hour of need with supplying them with a fleet that will help the krogan survive and eventually flourish.

Military state of readiness:
The Krogan military is now purely composed of hardened veterans that have fought in the Reaper war they are few in number but they will make an excellent source of experience for new Krogans, Now that the genophage has been partially cured it will allow the krogans to regrow their numbers in much greater quantitys then before.

History:
The Krogan have been forced onto a great exodus into the galaxy, under the leadership of Overlord Kurgan he has cast down his clan name to symbolise that now is not the time for divided clans but rather a unified Krogan race once and for all. he is determined to create a krogan national identity and shift away from clans and rather unify the Krogan race as one nation, one clan, one Overlord.

Infrastructure and Claimed Worlds: Consult "Faction Holdings" in the post below this one

Holdings: 0

Military:
a) On Planet Forces(Ground Battalions and Docked Ships):
36 Infantry Divisions (on transports)
b) Space Fleets (If orbiting a Planet state: 'Orbit of ____". Stationed Ground Battalions go in Transport.):
The Krogan have a fleet of:
two Dreadnaughts
eight Battlecruisers
ten Destroyers
twenty Frigates
3 Bulk Transports

RP Example:
i've been apart of several mass effect faction games before

Questions and Suggestions:
i'm wondering if it would be possible to research an economic tech to get rid of my crippling -20% to all my income where the krogan learn how to actually run an economy even if they have to sacrifice some fighty fighty time to achieve that?
Mandalorian

You could probably put time in to mitigating that effect, yes. It might even be removable via Endeavor as your folk become more entrenched on a real world.

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 07, 2013
Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:05 pm

Argentumurbem wrote:
Ironsbad wrote:If I decide on being the Vorcha, I may just "save" the planet and doomed the galaxy to the Yagh. :p

"This galaxy is afraid of us. We have seen its true face. The planets are death traps and the traps are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vorcha will drown.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the asari and humans will look up and shout "Save us!"...

... and we will look down and whisper: "Yagh.""
- Dalatrass Linron to her advisers prior to the Reaper War.

Actually as I wrote that I realised that the image far better fits the Krogan, but heyho.

So does Rorschach control the Salarians or....

The Grim Reaper
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grim Reaper » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:13 pm

Nuxipal wrote:

That's why you have a budget for military upgrades; I couldn't be bothered to break everything for every faction down by upgrades.

Oh, that was for upgrades? I used my budget to make all my military units multiples of 3 and 4.
If I can't play bass, I don't want to be part of your revolution.
Melbourne, Australia

A & Ω

Is "not a blood diamond" a high enough bar for a wedding ring? Artificial gemstones are better-looking, more ethical, and made out of PURE SCIENCE™.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:18 pm

The Grim Reaper wrote:

Oh, that was for upgrades? I used my budget to make all my military units multiples of 3 and 4.

That's also an option; it's for whatever you want.

Kinistian
Minister

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kinistian » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:16 pm

Hey G-Tech,we all clear that my Tals have all the standard mass effect tech,yet they can't upgrade unless that ether study it,buy it,or steal it.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:18 pm

Kinistian wrote:Hey G-Tech,we all clear that my Tals have all the standard mass effect tech,yet they can't upgrade unless that ether study it,buy it,or steal it.

Can't upgrade?

Kinistian
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinistian » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:20 pm

Kinistian wrote:Hey G-Tech,we all clear that my Tals have all the standard mass effect tech,yet they can't upgrade unless that ether study it,buy it,or steal it.

Can't upgrade?

Like Thaix Cannons and Siliaris armor type upgrades

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:24 pm

Kinistian wrote:
Can't upgrade?

Like Thaix Cannons and Siliaris armor type upgrades

Sure, that's fine.

Kinistian
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinistian » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:25 pm

Kinistian wrote:Like Thaix Cannons and Siliaris armor type upgrades

Sure, that's fine.

So ya I can still get sniper teams and such

So when will there be a rp

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:30 pm

Kinistian wrote:
Sure, that's fine.

So ya I can still get sniper teams and such

So when will there be a rp

I think I'll wait on two applications I know are in the offing, then we'll be off.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse