NATION

PASSWORD

What Does It Mean to Die Again? [OOC/Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

RANDOM POLL: favorite very specific genres

Cyberpunk
28%
High Fantasy
67%
Frozen apoc
6%

Total votes : 18

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:29 pm

W H A TD O E S I TM E A N T OD I E A G A I N ?
Purgatory: The City at The Edge of No Where.

Name: Daisy Morrison
Years in Purgatory: One.
Occupation: She works as a waitress. If there are waitresses in Purgatory...
Prior Occupation She worked at a women's clothing outlet.

Appearance
Character Bio: From the moment Daisy was born into the world, she'd always had a way of brightening up the room around her. She was always smiling, always happy, raised aside an older brother and sister, all under the roof of two loving parents. She had what one could call the perfect life; she was raised as the child of two very wealthy CEOs to two very large companies, living in a large house, and she got everything she could ever want. Any toy, any princess dress, any tiara, you name it, she could get it. Though her parents were rarely around, she had a wonderful childhood, raised as the youngest beside two older siblings. She really couldn't ask for a more perfect life at the time.

Of course, things changed as she reached more of the middle school and high school ages, soon realizing that her place belonged among the people, to be popular simply for her status and where she was raised. She forced herself into drama, art, musicals, anything that might get her good publicity among her peers, even though she hated it. She realized soon that the most valued girl was to be pretty, popular, and maybe even an airhead. Of course, though, she refused to follow such standards. As of such she wasn't the most popular, but she was highly recognized, invited to even the most exclusive of parties, most of which involved alcohol as she reached her upperclassmen years of high school. Seeing that all her friends were drinking, the young girl decided she might do so too.

Such conduct could and would only lead to bad conclusions. On one specific night, she happened to drink a little too much, just a little less than what her friends had, but it was enough. She thought it was okay to drive, okay to take her friends home, that maybe she'd drank just enough to be okay on the roads. She'd judged herself wrongly, sped over the limit, and swerved off the road into a throng of trees. The collision course caused her to be killed instantly, along with one of her friends dying on scene, while the rest survived the crash.

Personality: Daisy is more of an upbeat, optimistic soul, one whom always tries to see the best in people and things. Her attitude and cheerful expressions are enough to brighten Purgatory's dreary setting, if only by a glimmer. She does have her down moments, her spots of weakness and sadness, but she usually does so away from the eyes of the people of Purgatory, or in a situation where she simply cannot hold her emotions back. Most assume she's an airhead and naive, but it's actually quite the opposite. Her happy attitude just seems to make her seem that way, especially in such a dreary setting. Remembering what she does, she's glad to be away from such popularity and crowdedness.

How much do you Remember?: She remembers her cheery attitude and that she came from a wealthy family, she remembers the crash, and she remembers having a lot of friends, though she can't remember any of their names or what they looked like.

Likes and Dislikes: Likes: Warm climates/temperatures, the rain, friendly individuals, sweet tea, soda, anything sweet really
Dislikes: Crowds, being pressured, alcohol, rude/mean individuals, death (even though everyone's dead technically)
Alignment: Neutral Good
Theme: Tessa Rae- Dreamland

Accept the Rules?: [ ] Yes [X ] No
If no, reason: I READ THE ORDERS ouo
RP Sample: >:3

short summary: Daisy is a light-hearted, kind individual who always tries to see the best in things. She loves to give a helping hand and make others feel welcome or nicer, and works as a waitress in a local restaurant. She tries her best to brighten up the dreariness of the place, as hopeless as it might seem.

#DEADMAN
Last edited by Castle Crashers on Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:34 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:

Appearance
(Image)
Character Bio: From the moment Daisy was born into the world, she'd always had a way of brightening up the room around her. She was always smiling, always happy, raised aside an older brother and sister, all under the roof of two loving parents. She had what one could call the perfect life; she was raised as the child of two very wealthy CEOs to two very large companies, living in a large house, and she got everything she could ever want. Any toy, any princess dress, any tiara, you name it, she could get it. Though her parents were rarely around, she had a wonderful childhood, raised as the youngest beside two older siblings. She really couldn't ask for a more perfect life at the time.

Of course, things changed as she reached more of the middle school and high school ages, soon realizing that her place belonged among the people, to be popular simply for her status and where she was raised. She forced herself into drama, art, musicals, anything that might get her good publicity among her peers, even though she hated it. She realized soon that the most valued girl was to be pretty, popular, and maybe even an airhead. Of course, though, she refused to follow such standards. As of such she wasn't the most popular, but she was highly recognized, invited to even the most exclusive of parties, most of which involved alcohol as she reached her upperclassmen years of high school. Seeing that all her friends were drinking, the young girl decided she might do so too.

Such conduct could and would only lead to bad conclusions. On one specific night, she happened to drink a little too much, just a little less than what her friends had, but it was enough. She thought it was okay to drive, okay to take her friends home, that maybe she'd drank just enough to be okay on the roads. She'd judged herself wrongly, sped over the limit, and swerved off the road into a throng of trees. The collision course caused her to be killed instantly, along with one of her friends dying on scene, while the rest survived the crash.

Personality: Daisy is more of an upbeat, optimistic soul, one whom always tries to see the best in people and things. Her attitude and cheerful expressions are enough to brighten Purgatory's dreary setting, if only by a glimmer. She does have her down moments, her spots of weakness and sadness, but she usually does so away from the eyes of the people of Purgatory, or in a situation where she simply cannot hold her emotions back. Most assume she's an airhead and naive, but it's actually quite the opposite. Her happy attitude just seems to make her seem that way, especially in such a dreary setting. Remembering what she does, she's glad to be away from such popularity and crowdedness.

How much do you Remember?: She remembers her cheery attitude and that she came from a wealthy family, she remembers the crash, and she remembers having a lot of friends, though she can't remember any of their names or what they looked like.

Likes and Dislikes: Likes: Warm climates/temperatures, the rain, friendly individuals, sweet tea, soda, anything sweet really
Dislikes: Crowds, being pressured, alcohol, rude/mean individuals, death (even though everyone's dead technically)

short summary: Daisy is a light-hearted, kind individual who always tries to see the best in things. She loves to give a helping hand and make others feel welcome or nicer, and works as a waitress in a local restaurant. She tries her best to brighten up the dreariness of the place, as hopeless as it might seem.

#DEADMAN

Cute kid.

I got worried as soon as I got to the last few parts of her bio, and then was like 'Well that was tamer than I expected. Bravo.'

I feel like she'd get along with the Sterling girls.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:38 pm

Charlia wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:

Appearance
(Image)

#DEADMAN

Cute kid.

I got worried as soon as I got to the last few parts of her bio, and then was like 'Well that was tamer than I expected. Bravo.'

I feel like she'd get along with the Sterling girls.

Lol, I didn't think anything darker than that would really fit her and her personality :p

Probably, she'll likely get along with anyone really xD

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:39 pm

CC is accept. Target locked. Muha.

Twill be fun to put her in such an awkward situation.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:40 pm

Saleon wrote:CC is accept. Target locked. Muha.

Twill be fun to put her in such an awkward situation.

Lol, lemme make a post first :p

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:41 pm

...Yeah, I'm not going to be able to resist the idea I just had. :twisted:

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:42 pm

Charlia wrote:...Yeah, I'm not going to be able to resist the idea I just had. :twisted:

oh no

YOURE NOT GONNA TRY TO TRAUMATIZE DAISY ARE YOU

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Abserdia » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:44 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:
Charlia wrote:...Yeah, I'm not going to be able to resist the idea I just had. :twisted:

oh no

Charli's trying to traumatize Daisy and Sal is going to have Amber try to screw Daisy.

That's my guess, at least.
Black lives matter

Recommend me shoegaze and ambient music.

So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
I can't believe your song is gone so soon...
I barely learned the tune
So soon, so soon

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:47 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:

oh no

No, actually, I was just thinking of creating a one-off faceless NPC drunk for Charlotte to... use her medical knowledge on.

If you know what I mean. *wink*

Ah, being a doctor. Means you can break every bone in someone's body, while naming them. I love scenes like that.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:48 pm

Abserdia wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:
oh no

Charli's trying to traumatize Daisy and Sal is going to have Amber try to screw Daisy.

Lol, that's what I'm gonna guess too :p

Charlia wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:
oh no

No, actually, I was just thinking of creating a one-off faceless NPC drunk for Charlotte to... use her medical knowledge on.

Ah, being a doctor. Means you can break every bone in someone's body, while naming them. I love scenes like that.

Oh, lol, that sounds interesting xD

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:51 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:
Abserdia wrote:Charli's trying to traumatize Daisy and Sal is going to have Amber try to screw Daisy.

Charlia wrote:No, actually, I was just thinking of creating a one-off faceless NPC drunk for Charlotte to... use her medical knowledge on.

It will be.

I'm thinking there are going to be some rather amusing lines. Namely things like 'You know, I'm a doctor. I took an oath to do no harm. But at the moment, I'm going to disregard that, and do it anyway.'

And then at the end of it all 'You should really see a doctor for that... looks nasty.'

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:51 pm

Charlia wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:

It will be.

I'm thinking there are going to be some rather amusing lines. Namely things like 'You know, I'm a doctor. I took an oath to do no harm. But at the moment, I'm going to disregard that, and do it anyway.'

And then at the end of it all 'You should really see a doctor for that... looks nasty.'

YES
DO IT
THATS PERFECT

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:54 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:
Charlia wrote:It will be.

YES
DO IT
THATS PERFECT
first she needs to post. :P

We should let CC get on that. I have a little while before anything happens. Question is if it will only be a one time thing.

Also, will Daisy be working as waitress at the same bakery as Asher?
Last edited by Saleon on Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:56 pm

Saleon wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:
YES
DO IT
THATS PERFECT
first she needs to post. :P

We should let CC get on that. I have a little while before anything happens. Question is if it will only be a one time thing.

Working on a post now ;3

Hydraic Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hydraic Empire » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:14 pm

I just posted IC.
Btw, what's the money used in purgatory? If any.

And if anyone didn't like that thief, chillax, he was drunk.
(Perhaps the same drunk NPC???)
:)
Class S3 (Querrian Index) | A 4.5 civilization, according to this index.

Exchange rate: N$7 = X4 | I don't use most NS stats | Proud member of The Anti Democracy League | GENERATION 13 Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

National News: Polls reopen, with the following results thus far: Hydraic Party 5 845 926 342 016 376 822 (97%) Communal Socialist Party 90 400 922 814 686 240 (1.5%) Populist Party 54 240 553 688 811 736 (.9%) Nationalist Party  30 133 640 938 228 748 (.5%) Other 6 026 728 187 645 692 (<.1%). | Official testing of a young psionic mage scheduled for this month. | Populist leader Fer'dik Sal'u caught with other women by his wife.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:17 pm

Hydraic Empire wrote:I just posted IC.

nondescript money, is the money. Probably some coins.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Hydraic Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hydraic Empire » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:20 pm

Saleon wrote:
Hydraic Empire wrote:I just posted IC.

nondescript money, is the money. Probably some coins.

Okeydokey. Did you read my post? What do you think? This is my first time character role-playing... but i have played RPGs before, like Dungeons & Dragons.

Exchange rate: N$7 = X4 | I don't use most NS stats | Proud member of The Anti Democracy League | GENERATION 13 Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

National News: Polls reopen, with the following results thus far: Hydraic Party 5 845 926 342 016 376 822 (97%) Communal Socialist Party 90 400 922 814 686 240 (1.5%) Populist Party 54 240 553 688 811 736 (.9%) Nationalist Party  30 133 640 938 228 748 (.5%) Other 6 026 728 187 645 692 (<.1%). | Official testing of a young psionic mage scheduled for this month. | Populist leader Fer'dik Sal'u caught with other women by his wife.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:34 pm

Hydraic Empire wrote:
Saleon wrote:nondescript money, is the money. Probably some coins.

Okeydokey. Did you read my post? What do you think? This is my first time character role-playing... but i have played RPGs before, like Dungeons & Dragons.
It's good. I've never been one to use the tab command, but it does work. So we have two people working as underworld grunts. :p

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Hydraic Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hydraic Empire » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:40 pm

Saleon wrote:
Hydraic Empire wrote:Okeydokey. Did you read my post? What do you think? This is my first time character role-playing... but i have played RPGs before, like Dungeons & Dragons.
It's good. I've never been one to use the tab command, but it does work. So we have two people working as underworld grunts. :p

Thanks. For reference, i used [Tab=50]. And he's not so much underworld. I mean, they know he exists, they just dont really care. Because he gets the job done better than they do. XD

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:11 pm

Hydraic Empire wrote:
Saleon wrote:nondescript money, is the money. Probably some coins.

(This is adapted to the current rp of course)
Your party enters the Long dark corridor leading to the Purgatory Underground, or as some residents referred to it when you spoke to them, The Basement of Things Hell didn't even want. It had been a long arduous journey for your party to make it this far, and you have lost a few companions along the way. Your Party's leader Approached the massive and ornately carved wooden door, and carefully opened it, They approached with their defenses up and carefully swung a Torch around to get a measure before you entered. They turned their back o the Darkness and opened their mouth to speak, when some dark mass leapt out from behind them and engulfed them whole before dissapearing just as swiftly as it came. It was that day, at that moment, that your party realized their foolishness, and to not underestimate Purgatory.

Tenses are off as i wasnt sure how to word them.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Kwadai
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kwadai » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:43 am

At least I didn't have 50 pages of reading to do this morning!
방탄소년단 | 엑소 | 블랙핑크
Gay male. Ireland. Language enthusiast.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:41 am

Hydraic Empire wrote:
Saleon wrote:It's good. I've never been one to use the tab command, but it does work. So we have two people working as underworld grunts. :p

Thanks. For reference, i used [Tab=50]. And he's not so much underworld. I mean, they know he exists, they just dont really care. Because he gets the job done better than they do. XD

Oh, that's how you get tab to work?
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:22 am

The Burning Sun wrote:
Hydraic Empire wrote:Thanks. For reference, i used [tab=50]. And he's not so much underworld. I mean, they know he exists, they just dont really care. Because he gets the job done better than they do. XD

Oh, that's how you get tab to work?
yeah.
Code: Select all
[tab=50][/tab]and now you have an indented paragraph.
Last edited by Saleon on Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:34 am

Alright, so what's the situation in the crime scene, Chief Officer Sal?

I'm running kinda dry on my brain fuel, so I need something to start writing something.
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:37 am

Sindrya wrote:Alright, so what's the situation in the crime scene, Chief Officer Sal?

I'm running kinda dry on my brain fuel, so I need something to start writing something.
A "Brutal orgy of blood and body parts." It ain't pretty, and the rain is washing away the evidence. The police officers probably got the tent up, but the question is whether their is any decent evidence left. For now, there is a town meeting being called.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse