NATION

PASSWORD

Cielos Luz Rebooted {IC|Sign-Up in OOC}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Abserdia » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:20 pm

I believe the saying is "Dear god, more dead chicken babies?!"

This means this post was deleted.
Last edited by Abserdia on Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Black lives matter

Recommend me shoegaze and ambient music.

So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
I can't believe your song is gone so soon...
I barely learned the tune
So soon, so soon

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:30 pm

Charlia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:"You'll see," März rather blithely said, as she ran over to the side of the road and started kicking snow at 'Cale'.

As preposterous as it sounded, she was starting to get the feeling that the giant demonic fire was rather starting to regret choosing that form in a mountain pass covered in snow. Snow that März was all too happy to dump on the fire in copious amounts as she zipped from one side of the road to the other, forever just out of reach.

At this point, the fire disappeared.

Instead, there was a small bird buried under the snow. It pushed its way along beneath the layer of white, and then popped up and went straight for Marz's eyes.

Caught almost entirely by surprise, März just managed to get an arm up to protect her face. Even then, she felt the thing's talons tear through the fabric of her sleeve and score several deep scratches along her arm. Snarling, she jumped backwards, sailing a hundred feet in the blink of an eye. Using her good arm, she reached into her back pocket and withdrew two throwing knives. As she stepped forwards, her throwing arm accelerated into an indistinguishable blur as it hurtled the knives at incredible speed. Luckily for Cale, her adventurous nature had mostly been channeled into various forms of hunting for most of her childhood, and her aim was mostly true. She meant to disable the bird, perhaps by hitting a wing, but...

Everyone knows that saying, right? Something about an omelette and eggs?
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:33 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:
Charlia wrote:At this point, the fire disappeared.

Instead, there was a small bird buried under the snow. It pushed its way along beneath the layer of white, and then popped up and went straight for Marz's eyes.

Caught almost entirely by surprise, März just managed to get an arm up to protect her face. Even then, she felt the thing's talons tear through the fabric of her sleeve and score several deep scratches along her arm. Snarling, she jumped backwards, sailing a hundred feet in the blink of an eye. Using her good arm, she reached into her back pocket and withdrew two throwing knives. As she stepped forwards, her throwing arm accelerated into an indistinguishable blur as it hurtled the knives at incredible speed. Luckily for Cale, her adventurous nature had mostly been channeled into various forms of hunting for most of her childhood, and her aim was mostly true. She meant to disable the bird, perhaps by hitting a wing, but...

Everyone knows that saying, right? Something about an omelette and eggs?

The bird fell to the ground, and faded, transforming in front of their eyes back into the still body of their ally(sort of?), long, bleeding cuts down her arm and side.

Maybe that hadn't been the best idea.

Vulnier
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:39 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Agnimuhka Vasuman, the Phoenix
Hashbai, Jiddahari Caliphate

"How I even grasp it? I don't entirely know." He said, "As for where I got it." He smirked, "Gotta keep my secrets."

Suirat sighed. Though he would like to know where Agnimuhka had gotten the map, Suirat had to respect his wishes for keeping it secret. After all, he was keeping a few secrets of his own.

Max empire wrote:
Augusta "uwghasta" Mersvin

She grabbed one of the heavier statues in her other arm and walked inside. "Excuse me!", she said calmly as she duked her head as she entered the tent through the entrance designed humans, but too small for a tall sun elf like her. "Are you still open? I'd like to buy a statue.", she said as she walked in with her head high and a special "swing" in her movement, projecting the feeling of authority around her.

The surprise was clear on Suirats face when he heard the newcomer come in. Though instead of immediately turning around, Suirat slumped in his seat a little as he crossed his arms.

"Clay...", was all Suirat mumbled, shaking his head in disappointment at the dog for letting someone through. Regaining his composure, Suirat turned in his seat to get a better look at the person. He was surprised to see a Sun Elf in his tent, holding one of his bigger display statues. Immediately, Suirat could feel the elf had that air of authority around her. And the feeling of superiority too. Suirat let out a small sigh as he got up to talk to the elf, he had always disliked talking to these kind of people; especially when it came to his statues.

Shirts stopped a few feet from the elf. "My shop is currently closed at the moment," he said, the annoyance clear in his tone,"though if you were to come by later, you can try buying it again. But for now, you must leave." With his hand, Suirat motioned Augusta toward the door.
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

Max Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 03, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:25 pm

Vulnier wrote:
The surprise was clear on Suirats face when he heard the newcomer come in. Though instead of immediately turning around, Suirat slumped in his seat a little as he crossed his arms.

"Clay...", was all Suirat mumbled, shaking his head in disappointment at the dog for letting someone through. Regaining his composure, Suirat turned in his seat to get a better look at the person. He was surprised to see a Sun Elf in his tent, holding one of his bigger display statues. Immediately, Suirat could feel the elf had that air of authority around her. And the feeling of superiority too. Suirat let out a small sigh as he got up to talk to the elf, he had always disliked talking to these kind of people; especially when it came to his statues.

Shirts stopped a few feet from the elf. "My shop is currently closed at the moment," he said, the annoyance clear in his tone,"though if you were to come by later, you can try buying it again. But for now, you must leave." With his hand, Suirat motioned Augusta toward the door.

"Not from around here?", Augusta asked the shopkeeper in a tone that more than matched his own annoyance " The name's Uwghasta, and I basically run this town.", she said as she took a step towards the shopkeeper, piercing him with her eyes as she looked down to him.

" Vahasni sais you should show kindness to all. And considering the way you're acting and how religious the people in the Caliphate are, I wouldn't be surprised if an angry mob or two began forming outside your little tent", she said as she dropped/threw the statue next to the guy and watched it shatter into a million pieces.

"Opps! My bad.", she said as she put a finger to her mouth and changed her expression to an innocent one. "My deepest apologies, sculptor.", she said as she bowed slightly, stopping just before her face met his. "I do admire your work, but not your personality. Maybe you should grab your chisel and work a little bit more on that?", she quickly pulled away and giggled a little.

"Maybe I'll come back and try to buy it later, like you said.", she spoke darkly as her expression changed back to one of anger. "Or maybe I''ll stay for a while.... You know, to protect you from any angry crowds that might form due to my absence.", she said coldly as her face shifted into a gentler expression. "You're choice."

And there went her day of normal shopping. Either choice the sculptor made, she was gonna have some fun......
Last edited by Max Empire on Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: 2.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.44
23 year old Pansexual Swiss Male from Switzerland, loves history, economics and politics

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:32 pm

Laelynn, City of Decay

Laelynn went up to Cale and squatted down.
"U-um... did either of you bring m-m-medical... e-equipment?" she asked März and Theriam.
You could see on her face that she was scared. Very scared.

How come nobody here knows first aid, though? Isn't that a must for delving into dungeons?!
They'd stink in an MMO!
Last edited by Abserdia on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:21 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Queen Sola Maria, Libra
Caisopian Royal Palace, Caisopia, Queendom of Caisopia

Sola Maria looked at Farhan, her gaze filled not with anger or anything that one would suspect a Queen to have when looking down on a possible spy. But instead it was filled with worry, care, justice and a hint of curiosity. When he looked away, she looked to her guard, her gaze changed, anger could be seen in it. It was a known fact that Sola disliked cruel treatment of everyone, and it was assumed that she would soon abolish slavery in the Queendom.

Those sitting around knew that they were not going to speak, but listen in order to assist their queen in determining the punishment if there was to be one. Except one. Sola's stewardess. She was another young lady. She stood and spoke, "The questioning will now begin. It is expected that the prisoner speaks the truth and only the truth to our gracious queen. The Celestial of Libra. She will know if you speak falsely. Speak the truth and do not utter a word harshly. If you do this, then this will be over quickly." She said before sitting back down.

"I must apologize." The Queen said and looked to Farhan, "I must apologize for my guards actions. They had no right to throw you around. Farhan, please stand." She motioned with her hand, "I won't beat around the bush, what were you doing in the Queendom?"

Vahasni.

I love her voice.

Quickly realizing that he was still swooning over the Queen and not acting like a proper spy he was supposed to be, he shook his head lightly, clearing his mind.

Wait, how does she know my name? Hm, must have given that one while being turned into a punching bag by the guards.

He took a deep breath.

Alright, Farhan, remember what Zaganos Pasha said. Make up a cover story. Daud Bey taught me how to make them. Time to put them to use.

Faking a cough as if to clear his throat, he began talking. "Before that, I think I should apologize to you, Hanim (Turk: "Milady"), for crossing over your land without a proper permission. For that, I am truly sorry.", he said as he bowed his head while crouching, with his right hand touching where his heart would be. A typical Turkiyan gesture for apologizing.

"However, as you might have already know, I am a Celestial.", he continued, resuming his usual posture. "And as a Celestial in the Caliphate, we are being protected by the Sultan. They saw us as people blessed by Vahasni - our God - with the power of the stars. As such, we have a degree of importance, equal to those that the Pasha have."

Farhan calmly took in the looks of everyone looking at him, before continuing. "The reason for my passage over Caisopia, was an order from the Sultan himself." He put up an expression of seriousness. Trained as a spy, it is hard to discern whether that was his true emotion or not; he was always able to make himself belief his own cover story, something that often called as "fucked up" by his fellow spies. "The kâhin spoke of a dark sign among the stars. The Büyük kâhin translated this as a possible catastrophe; something dark is going to befall the Celestials. Thus, I was given an order to head towards The Observatory of Ailianthum, to consult the possibility of this prophecy, with the Grand Observer."

Looking at the faces of those that watched him, he took a breath and continued. "Now you might wonder; why didn't I took the direct route through the Dwarven territory, and instead crossing over Caisopia? I think that is easy to explain. Hanim Sola Maria, you must have heard about how easily agitated the Dwarves are these days. I don't want to risk my safety. As thus, I choose to take the route through your territory. And to avoid suspicion and unwanted attentions, I choose to travel illegally."

Carefully, the young spy made his smug smile appeared as a kind one. "Those are my reasons. I wish for your sense of justice to truly discern which is the truth."

Not all of those are lies, though, he said mentally. The Sultan really did command me to go to Ailianthum under those orders. It's just that Zaganos Pasha issued a side order for me to collect intels from the spies stationed in Caisopian cities. Well, let's see how the Celestial of Libra find my argument.
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:01 am

Max empire wrote:
Vulnier wrote:

"Not from around here?", Augusta asked the shopkeeper in a tone that more than matched his own annoyance " The name's Uwghasta, and I basically run this town.", she said as she took a step towards the shopkeeper, piercing him with her eyes as she looked down to him.

" Vahasni sais you should show kindness to all. And considering the way you're acting and how religious the people in the Caliphate are, I wouldn't be surprised if an angry mob or two began forming outside your little tent", she said as she dropped/threw the statue next to the guy and watched it shatter into a million pieces.

"Opps! My bad.", she said as she put a finger to her mouth and changed her expression to an innocent one. "My deepest apologies, sculptor.", she said as she bowed slightly, stopping just before her face met his. "I do admire your work, but not your personality. Maybe you should grab your chisel and work a little bit more on that?", she quickly pulled away and giggled a little.

"Maybe I'll come back and try to buy it later, like you said.", she spoke darkly as her expression changed back to one of anger. "Or maybe I''ll stay for a while.... You know, to protect you from any angry crowds that might form due to my absence.", she said coldly as her face shifted into a gentler expression. "You're choice."

And there went her day of normal shopping. Either choice the sculptor made, she was gonna have some fun......

Joseph Bridges

Joseph, who stood at 6 ft 3inches, was strolling by the tent having no luck finding a merchant that needed a body guard for a caravam, when he heard a crashing nice and looked in and shook his head. He walked into the tent to try and help defuse the situation.

"If that's the case then you need to be nice yourself. If you want respect, then first show respect to people. He said thee store was temporarily closed, so then the shop is closed." Joseph said as he entered the tent after he patted the dog statue on the head.

Joseph made a show of looking out of the tent and then brought his head back in the tent with a smile on his face that never reached his dark hard eyes.

"What crowds? I don't see any crowds and you are not being held against your will. So I doubt a angry crowd will be appearing any time soon. If they do then just go out and appease them. So why don't you just stop being a ass and do what the merchant asked you to do." Joseph said rather coldly.
Last edited by Kyraina on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:49 am

Abserdia wrote:Laelynn, City of Decay

Laelynn went up to Cale and squatted down.
"U-um... did either of you bring m-m-medical... e-equipment?" she asked März and Theriam.
You could see on her face that she was scared. Very scared.

How come nobody here knows first aid, though? Isn't that a must for delving into dungeons?!
They'd stink in an MMO!

I didn't really act, it wasn't really my fight either.
I mean, I could've, I just didn't because I really didn't have anything else to do.
Either way, I would've used my magic to somewhat incapacitate her, but really, it wouldn't have been any better than what was currently happening.

The girl was now bleeding, and to be honest, I wasn't sure if I should bandage her or not, but in the end, I still did.

"I do." I actually had several bandages in my own bag.
After all, if I was constantly fighting, I was bound to get hurt.

The cut was long, but didn't seem very bad either, A bandage would work fine, although there was always the possibility of an infection, which would be rather bad.
I know I've had several, and getting rid of them is a pain.

Finsternia
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Finsternia » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:27 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Grand Librarian Hava Singol, The First Virgo
Library of Onikgein

Varyasha's wondering deeper into the library would lead her to another room. A room unlike any other room in the library. While most rooms where squared, this one was circular, and domed. It was also larger than all the others, and bare. There was nothing. The room was the same grey as the mountain's rock it was carved into. Light was produced from natural crystals on the floor. Once Varyasha entered, the doors shut closed and locked.

The room came a live. The crystals turned to dust which started to swirl in the air. Magic flowed into the room. The room that was bare changed. The dome now showed the night sky. Not only that, but it was moving. The room was showing the current position of every star in real time, despite it being daylight outside.

"Impressive is it not?" A voice said in common. On the side of the room, in a chair sat the Grand Librarian Hava Singol, the first Virgo. She stood up to a remarkable ten feet tall, a foot taller than the average Draken when they were around. "Welcome Varyasha Morgana, Celestial of Corvus. I have been expecting you."

Varyasha Morgana, Corvus
Library of Onikgein

When the doors closed, she swirled into a defensive position and observed her surroundings. The bare room suddenly came to life, the night sky on her feet(scales?) and above her head. In front of her was a scaled woman, with great leather wings. She was beautiful and stunning, her height making her imposing even when sitting down. Varyasha hesitated before speaking. "You are... one of the Haxalotli... The Dragon People..." She found herself speechless for awhile, looking at one of the most glorious races that graced the world. "You know me... Who are you? I sense the light of the stars within you."
Random stuff here. Random stuff there. Bla bla bla. Whatever I don't care.

Soon, the penguins shall rule the Earth with a cold flipper

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:21 am

Grand Librarian Hava Singol, The First Virgo
Library of Onikgein

Hava chuckled, "I'd prefer if you would use Draken instead of that Dragon People term. Though it is accurate, it is not the name of the race." She noted the Naagaraanee's speechlessness, which was expected. Hava was aware that to the world, the Draken were suppose to be extinct.

"I am the one you have been looking for." She stated and grabbed her chair so she could sit in the center of the room, "The Grand Librarian of the Draken. The administrator, protector of this Library, and the voice of Onikgein. I know everyone who walks into this library. From the moment you walked in, you felt the magic, the magic protecting every book, and the library itself mixed with my magic that allowed me to learn all about you by, well, reading your mind. You wish the knowledge in these halls for your people. But I am rambling on. You are perceptive in sensing the stars."

Hava pointed to a constellation, Virgo. "Like you I am a Celestial. The Celestial of Virgo, the Virgin." She looked at Varyasha, "My name is Hava Singol. Perhaps you have heard it? I am mentioned in some texts that refer to the demon war, since I fought in it. I am the first Virgo you could say."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Max Empire
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:51 am

Kyraina wrote:Joseph Bridges

Joseph, who stood at 6 ft 3inches, was strolling by the tent having no luck finding a merchant that needed a body guard for a caravam, when he heard a crashing nice and looked in and shook his head. He walked into the tent to try and help defuse the situation.

"If that's the case then you need to be nice yourself. If you want respect, then first show respect to people. He said thee store was temporarily closed, so then the shop is closed." Joseph said as he entered the tent after he patted the dog statue on the head.

Joseph made a show of looking out of the tent and then brought his head back in the tent with a smile on his face that never reached his dark hard eyes.

"What crowds? I don't see any crowds and you are not being held against your will. So I doubt a angry crowd will be appearing any time soon. If they do then just go out and appease them. So why don't you just stop being a ass and do what the merchant asked you to do." Joseph said rather coldly.

"Well aren't you a smart ass.", Augusta said as she turned to look into the man's eyes. Not a celestial...... Her powers would work just fine with this guy. Judging by the looks of him, he was probably one of those strong and though guys who thought they owned the world. He also probably enjoyed the company of women a little too much.

"Maybe you could.... you know, run a few laps around the fountain over there?", she said in an innocent feminine tone as she began using her powers against him. She got closer to him. Despite his great stature, Augusta still looked a little down to him, with her height of seven feet. "And maybe get us two a little something to drink for later?", she said with a wink as she seductively moved a finger around his shoulder.

Although she didn't really need to appear seductive in order for her powers to work, Augusta's found that it made it a little easier to use her power. Besides, the guy was a little cute. Maybe she could take him home.... She would need to see.

She was looking straight into the young, strong man's eyes. Making him unable to avert her gaze, while she projected authority into the room around her and burrowed the thought of him wanting to do what she just said into his mind.

"Come on. Show me how fast you are.", she as she leaned in a little to close the distance between their faces.
23 year old Pansexual Swiss Male from Switzerland, loves history, economics and politics

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:02 am

Agnimuhka Vasuman, the Phoenix

"She was a Celestial." Agnimuhka said suddenly once Augusta left, "Don't know which one though. But I could feel it... Much like you Suirat. I can feel that you are a Celestial as well. Is my feeling right? If so, which one?"

Queen Sola Maria, Libra

"Who is this Zaganos Pasha?" The Queen suddenly said, "I can tell that your story is mostly true, but you are hiding something. Something to do with this Zaganos Pasha. I respect your Sultan, and his orders make sense, if it was just that, then I would have been able to let you go. But, unfortunately, you are hiding something."

She looked at him, "Please. Tell us the whole truth."

Letova Vladimirovich, Heir to the Forsaken Land
Approaching the City of Decay, The Forsaken Land

Letova smiled, "The worms know their place. Very good. I was ready to kill one though... but I will wait." She said as she spirred her horse onward, only to stop after a couple feet. "I sense the pressence of the living.... Celestials... Four of them. One is a Zodiac." She grinned, "This will be fun."

The undead part of the expedition split into two halves, and they started running in different directions. "Come on worms, we head to the city now." With that she increased the speed of her horse and headed for the city.

Malmiahitli, Perseus
Outside the Vault of the Abyss, The Stomping Lands

Malmiahitli sighed, and practically flicked Maxwell with her tail. "Family has nothing to do with wether you are a Celestial or not." She said, "Stop using your head. Making maps isn't an instinct, not a true instinct. A true instinct is something that does not require this." She poked his head with her tail, "It requires this." She poke his chest where the heart was.

"As for why. Who knows. I am not one to question the Great Mother's decisions. But I can tell you, there have been Celestials who are even less special than you." She said with a comforting smile as a golden aura appeared around her, "How about we try together? Lets see if you are a Celestial. I am channeling my celestial power right now, Hero Soul. With it I can induce diligence upon you, which will hopefully help you be able to listen to your true instincts. Close your eyes, and clear your mind. Listen to your heart."

|Riya-Alak

The Draken ghost chuckled, "I like you Pishaach. I never thought I would say that. I could give you a tour, but even I get lost in this city from time to time." He looked back at them, "No, I am taking you to Riya-Alak's library." He pointed to the building suspended in the center of the cavern, "Which to us Draken is a temple or church or whatever. It's holy ground. And there is something I must show the Celestial, and I guess you by extension."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:07 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Agnimuhka Vasuman, the Phoenix

"She was a Celestial." Agnimuhka said suddenly once Augusta left, "Don't know which one though. But I could feel it... Much like you Suirat. I can feel that you are a Celestial as well. Is my feeling right? If so, which one?"

Queen Sola Maria, Libra

"Who is this Zaganos Pasha?" The Queen suddenly said, "I can tell that your story is mostly true, but you are hiding something. Something to do with this Zaganos Pasha. I respect your Sultan, and his orders make sense, if it was just that, then I would have been able to let you go. But, unfortunately, you are hiding something."

Letova Vladimirovich, Heir to the Forsaken Land
Approaching the City of Decay, The Forsaken Land

Letova smiled, "The worms know their place. Very good. I was ready to kill one though... but I will wait." She said as she spirred her horse onward, only to stop after a couple feet. "I sense the pressence of the living.... Celestials... Four of them. One is a Zodiac." She grinned, "This will be fun."

The undead part of the expedition split into two halves, and they started running in different directions. "Come on worms, we head to the city now." With that she increased the speed of her horse and headed for the city.

Malmiahitli, Perseus

Malmiahitli sighed, and practically flicked Maxwell with her tail. "Family has nothing to do with wether you are a Celestial or not." She said, "Stop using your head. Making maps isn't an instinct, not a true instinct. A true instinct is something that does not require this." She poked his head with her tail, "It requires this." She poke his chest where the heart was.

"As for why. Who knows. I am not one to question the Great Mother's decisions. But I can tell you, there have been Celestials who are even less special than you." She said with a comforting smile as a golden aura appeared around her, "How about we try together? Lets see if you are a Celestial. I am channeling my celestial power right now, Hero Soul. With it I can induce diligence upon you, which will hopefully help you be able to listen to your true instincts. Close your eyes, and clear your mind. Listen to your heart."

|Riya-Alak

The Draken ghost chuckled, "I like you Pishaach. I never thought I would say that. I could give you a tour, but even I get lost in this city from time to time." He looked back at them, "No, I am taking you to Riya-Alak's library." He pointed to the building suspended in the center of the cavern, "Which to us Draken is a temple or church or whatever. It's holy ground. And there is something I must show the Celestial, and I guess you by extension."

Vladimir Straanik,
The Forsaken Lands, Riya-Alak

The Pishaach chuckled and smiled as he walked. "Why, thank you for liking me, phantom. I pride myself slightly on how much dead people seem attracted to me." he said, bowing his head slightly. After this, he looked out over the city toward the library, humming a light tune that, if the Draken knew it, he would recognize as one being dedicated to the Grand Librarian and First Virgo. "It's a very beautiful building... Personally, I think it might even rival the Library at Onikgein."
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:11 am

Joseph Bridges
Max empire wrote:

"Well aren't you a smart ass.", Augusta said as she turned to look into the man's eyes. Not a celestial...... Her powers would work just fine with this guy. Judging by the looks of him, he was probably one of those strong and though guys who thought they owned the world. He also probably enjoyed the company of women a little too much.

"Maybe you could.... you know, run a few laps around the fountain over there?", she said in an innocent feminine tone as she began using her powers against him. She got closer to him. Despite his great stature, Augusta still looked a little down to him, with her height of seven feet. "And maybe get us two a little something to drink for later?", she said with a wink as she seductively moved a finger around his shoulder.

Although she didn't really need to appear seductive in order for her powers to work, Augusta's found that it made it a little easier to use her power. Besides, the guy was a little cute. Maybe she could take him home.... She would need to see.

She was looking straight into the young, strong man's eyes. Making him unable to avert her gaze, while she projected authority into the room around her and burrowed the thought of him wanting to do what she just said into his mind.

"Come on. Show me how fast you are.", she as she leaned in a little to close the distance between their faces.

Joseph smiled and shrugged. "Your not the first person that has told me that. Some of my Commanders in both the Military of Discheheim, and in the Pal............" Joseph started to say but stopped when he felt pressure against his mind, and started to use will power and his Paladin Training to try to break free of the mind control.

"adin Order. Actually.......Never mind................mind......what..........I was.......saying..........., but yeah I could use a nice short run." Joseph said as he looked into her eyes. From his Peripheral Vision he caught site of her cleavage and started to look down at them, but his head didn't move, and his eyes stayed locked on her eyes. He then blinked and shook his head for a second.

"What are you.......Never mind that. I could use..........a..........drink later......been a long day for me." Joseph said as she leaned in closer to him.

"I could almost kiss you. You are also quite beautiful," Joseph said quite truthfully. He then turned on his heel and walked out of the tent, but started staggering as he regathered his thoughts and fought the mind control. He gathered his thoughts, while his body took over and moved at first the smooth walk almost march of a military veteran, yet not much noise was made by his soft sole boots as he walked across the ground. He then took off at a steady, fast paced, light foot, efficient, run; since all he had on him was his axe, while his chain-mail armor, sword, and unstrung longbow were packed on his horse, which was across the plaza. He was still fighting for control of his mind as he ran the couple seconds it took to get around the fountain, and started on the second lap when he broke free of the mind control, and almost fell in the fountain, but caught himself, rolled across the ledge of the fountain, and rolled to his feet.

"What do you think you're doing to me? Was that mind control? How were you able to do that? I was a member of the Paladin Order, it shouldn't have been that easy to do that, unless your a Celestial of course, then it's just a question of which one. Oh yeah I did mean what I said about the drink, and almost kiss you, and your looks. Been awhile since I have laid with a woman, or talked to on, so forgive me if I am a bit coarse in the manners. Just don't do that again."

Max Empire
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:52 am

Joseph smiled and shrugged. "Your not the first person that has told me that. Some of my Commanders in both the Military of Discheheim, and in the Pal............" Joseph started to say but stopped when he felt pressure against his mind, and started to use will power and his Paladin Training to try to break free of the mind control.

"adin Order. Actually.......Never mind................mind......what..........I was.......saying..........., but yeah I could use a nice short run." Joseph said as he looked into her eyes. From his Peripheral Vision he caught site of her cleavage and started to look down at them, but his head didn't move, and his eyes stayed locked on her eyes. He then blinked and shook his head for a second.

"What are you.......Never mind that. I could use..........a..........drink later......been a long day for me." Joseph said as she leaned in closer to him.

"I could almost kiss you. You are also quite beautiful," Joseph said quite truthfully. He then turned on his heel and walked out of the tent, but started staggering as he regathered his thoughts and fought the mind control. He gathered his thoughts, while his body took over and moved at first the smooth walk almost march of a military veteran, yet not much noise was made by his soft sole boots as he walked across the ground. He then took off at a steady, fast paced, light foot, efficient, run; since all he had on him was his axe, while his chain-mail armor, sword, and unstrung longbow were packed on his horse, which was across the plaza. He was still fighting for control of his mind as he ran the couple seconds it took to get around the fountain, and started on the second lap when he broke free of the mind control, and almost fell in the fountain, but caught himself, rolled across the ledge of the fountain, and rolled to his feet.

"What do you think you're doing to me? Was that mind control? How were you able to do that? I was a member of the Paladin Order, it shouldn't have been that easy to do that, unless your a Celestial of course, then it's just a question of which one. Oh yeah I did mean what I said about the drink, and almost kiss you, and your looks. Been awhile since I have laid with a woman, or talked to on, so forgive me if I am a bit coarse in the manners. Just don't do that again."

Augusta just laughed, amused by the former Paladins words. "I am a Celestial and I take pride in my powers.", she said as she began circling the man. "And I wouldn't exactly call it mind control. You were willingly doing what I asked of you after all. Don't worry though, the longer and more I ask you to do things, the easier it'll get for me.", she chuckled. This man was something special. She felt attracted to him. His plain and direct way of speaking perfectly complimented his look too.

"Now to answer your other question, I was just having a little fun with you.", she moved close to him, gesturing for him to put his arm around her waist. " A little fun never hurts anyone......", again she began to move a finger over his shoulder. " And what do you mean you could almost kiss me? I feel insulted.", she said softly while making an exaggerated sad face. " Am I not good enough for such a tall, rugged and handsome man like you? Or maybe you've really forgotten how to talk to women? Lucky for you, you don't need to talk to attract them.", she said with a smile as she looked over him before looking into his eyes again.

"What do you say we get out of here and have a little fun in the city? Just the two of us.", she said as she moved from his side to stand directly in front of him, not breaking eye contact for a second. " No mind control this time."

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:47 am

Joseph Bridges
Max empire wrote:

Augusta just laughed, amused by the former Paladins words. "I am a Celestial and I take pride in my powers.", she said as she began circling the man. "And I wouldn't exactly call it mind control. You were willingly doing what I asked of you after all. Don't worry though, the longer and more I ask you to do things, the easier it'll get for me.", she chuckled. This man was something special. She felt attracted to him. His plain and direct way of speaking perfectly complimented his look too.

"Now to answer your other question, I was just having a little fun with you.", she moved close to him, gesturing for him to put his arm around her waist. " A little fun never hurts anyone......", again she began to move a finger over his shoulder. " And what do you mean you could almost kiss me? I feel insulted.", she said softly while making an exaggerated sad face. " Am I not good enough for such a tall, rugged and handsome man like you? Or maybe you've really forgotten how to talk to women? Lucky for you, you don't need to talk to attract them.", she said with a smile as she looked over him before looking into his eyes again.

"What do you say we get out of here and have a little fun in the city? Just the two of us.", she said as she moved from his side to stand directly in front of him, not breaking eye contact for a second. " No mind control this time."

"Well it's hard to kiss or lay in bed with a woman that i don't even know the name of, let alone one i know is a Celestial and her power is a form of mind control as her power." Joseph said as his eyes stayed focused this time, and as he placed his hard and calloused hands on her waist, his hands calloused from many hours working with wood, weapon handling, and just working with his hands in general. He felt a attraction but wasn't sure about it since considering how his last relationship with a woman well women ended.

He didn't feel the pressure on his mind and was fairly sure he was in control of mind, but wasn't a 100% sure since it was easier once to regain control of a mind once it had been dominated. He shrugged and smiled. "I think its more the later then the former, though I never had a problem picking up women at all, Now a little fun can cause quite a bit of trouble, but sometimes it's worth it. Just keep the mind control or what ever you call it to a minimum with me, as i need to pay attention to what's going on around me and react to it, mind control or what ever you call it will diminish that as i would be preoccupied with the task that would have given and not paying attention to what happened that I could have stopped. I am willing to get out of here and have some fun in the city, maybe it will end with some private fun, but first I need to find a job, typically as a bodyguard, or as a caravan guard. Typically as a caravan guard i do merchant caravans and caravans going to ruins, so if you know of anybody that needs any of those three that would be helpful. I am Joseph Bridges by the way." Joseph said as he looked in her eyes as he slid a hand to the small of her back, and felt her cheek with the back of the other.

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:56 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Malmiahitli, Perseus

Maxwell Penderson

"Ow!" Maxwell thought as her tail struck him a second time. "Now that was uncalled for." He wanted to say, but he knew she was in the right. He sighed and said a reluctant fine before closing his eyes. He calmed down and did his best to "listen to his heart" as she had put it. Soon, he began to feel her power flow into him, drawing something up. His form started to flicker between the cloths he was wearing and a set of chief cartographer cloths, but these were blue with a gold lining. His staff also flickered between a golden staff with a sextant on it and his regular staff. As his form became normalized, he felt something black rise within him, he began to doubt himself, fear his new powers, he could no longer control his emotions as he started to panic, forcing his power back down and he returned to his normal self. He was sweating and panting, as if he had just endured a panic attack. "Let's not do that again." He said, between the pants.
Last edited by New Antonalia on Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Pixel Designer: https://thearmsdealer.deviantart.com/

Yes, I use JG Scale. No, Franscale is not better.
1 pxl : 1 inch is better than 1 pxl : 1 cm

Max Empire
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:32 am

Max empire wrote:Augusta "uwghasta" Mersvin

"Well it's hard to kiss or lay in bed with a woman that i don't even know the name of, let alone one i know is a Celestial and her power is a form of mind control as her power." Joseph said as his eyes stayed focused this time, and as he placed his hard and calloused hands on her waist, his hands calloused from many hours working with wood, weapon handling, and just working with his hands in general. He felt a attraction but wasn't sure about it since considering how his last relationship with a woman well women ended.

He didn't feel the pressure on his mind and was fairly sure he was in control of mind, but wasn't a 100% sure since it was easier once to regain control of a mind once it had been dominated. He shrugged and smiled. "I think its more the later then the former, though I never had a problem picking up women at all, Now a little fun can cause quite a bit of trouble, but sometimes it's worth it. Just keep the mind control or what ever you call it to a minimum with me, as i need to pay attention to what's going on around me and react to it, mind control or what ever you call it will diminish that as i would be preoccupied with the task that would have given and not paying attention to what happened that I could have stopped. I am willing to get out of here and have some fun in the city, maybe it will end with some private fun, but first I need to find a job, typically as a bodyguard, or as a caravan guard. Typically as a caravan guard i do merchant caravans and caravans going to ruins, so if you know of anybody that needs any of those three that would be helpful. I am Joseph Bridges by the way." Joseph said as he looked in her eyes as he slid a hand to the small of her back, and felt her cheek with the back of the other.

"Hey, I'm not a whore.", Augusta said with a frown. "I don't sleep with men I don't know the name of either. Name's Uwghasta..... Uwghasta Mersvin, and I think I heard these three talk about some kind of map before I entered the tent and..... well...... smashed the statue after the Sculptor greeted me so rudely.", she said as she gestured to the other three.

"Terribly sorry about the statue ..... And for threatening to create an angry mob......", she said as she looked to the sculptor with a little bit of shame while using her earth elemental magic to sweep the pieces of the statue into a pile and to a corner. "Maybe I can make it up to you by helping with whatever it is you're talking about. Having somebody with my skills with you can't hurt..... Hell, I'll even pay for hot stuff here to come along.", she pointed at Joseph before looking at him and flashing him a seductive smile when their eyes met.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:37 am

Max empire wrote:

"Hey, I'm not a whore.", Augusta said with a frown. "I don't sleep with men I don't know the name of either. Name's Uwghasta..... Uwghasta Mersvin, and I think I heard these three talk about some kind of map before I entered the tent and..... well...... smashed the statue after the Sculptor greeted me so rudely.", she said as she gestured to the other three.

"Terribly sorry about the statue ..... And for threatening to create an angry mob......", she said as she looked to the sculptor with a little bit of shame while using her earth elemental magic to sweep the pieces of the statue into a pile and to a corner. "Maybe I can make it up to you by helping with whatever it is you're talking about. Having somebody with my skills with you can't hurt..... Hell, I'll even pay for hot stuff here to come along.", she pointed at Joseph before looking at him and flashing him a seductive smile when their eyes met.

"And what skills could you possibly have?" Alyss asked pointedly. "Other than flirting, that is. You weren't invited, so go away. I doubt you have what it takes to keep up with the flock."

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:44 am

Laelynn, City of Decay

Laelynn looked at Theriam as he was applying the bandages. It'll help, but Cale is gonna need professional help...

She asked the other two a question.
"A-are either of you hurt?"

Why did this even happen? Laelynn thought. Well, at least they know not to ask Cale personal questions.
Last edited by Abserdia on Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Max Empire
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:48 am

Charlia wrote:"And what skills could you possibly have?" Alyss asked pointedly. "Other than flirting, that is. You weren't invited, so go away. I doubt you have what it takes to keep up with the flock."

"Augusta "uwghasta" Mersvin

"Hmmm..... Another rude one.", Augusta said as she looked at the girl. " What powers I have? You mean other than the fact I'm a Celestial that I can control people's minds and can use earth elemental magic? I'm good with a sword. And by sword, I mean big swords. I'm also very agile.", she stopped to think a little.

" What kind of question was that? I've never heard of a useless Celestial....", she looked at the girl with a confused look on her face. "I'm also rich, which means we wouldn't have to worry about supplies or the sorts, and because I can control minds, we would be on the best of terms with anybody, including any law enforcement, we come across. Or at least, I would be. Not a bad assortment of skills if I do say so myself....."

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:58 am

Abserdia wrote:Laelynn, City of Decay

Laelynn looked at Theriam as he was applying the bandages. It'll help, but Cale is gonna need professional help...

She asked the other two a question.
"A-are either of you hurt?"

Why did this even happen? Laelynn thought. Well, at least they know not to ask Cale personal questions.

The bandages were now applied all over her arm.
I think I did a pretty good job, given the fact that I was constantly fixing myself and never died of an infection or blood loss, I'd say this should be fine.
But we do need to know what not to ask her.

Hopefully she got the message that she wouldn't be able to overpower us.
She's too slow in flame form and let's not talk about the bird form.
Hopefully, she can't use a horse transformation.

"I'm fine, shaken maybe, not too much.
We just have to refrain on the personal questions around her.
Even if I or März can handle her, I'd rather have März or you handle that.
No telling if I can hold back well enough not to kill her at the first hit.
Plus, I tend to hit vital spots on reflex, it would be quite problematic." Thinking back on it, this probably didn't make me seem like the most kind person around.

Telling them this was very likely a bad idea.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:43 am

Max empire wrote:
[spoiler]

Max empire wrote:
Charlia wrote:"And what skills could you possibly have?" Alyss asked pointedly. "Other than flirting, that is. You weren't invited, so go away. I doubt you have what it takes to keep up with the flock."

"Augusta "uwghasta" Mersvin

"Hmmm..... Another rude one.", Augusta said as she looked at the girl. " What powers I have? You mean other than the fact I'm a Celestial that I can control people's minds and can use earth elemental magic? I'm good with a sword. And by sword, I mean big swords. I'm also very agile.", she stopped to think a little.

" What kind of question was that? I've never heard of a useless Celestial....", she looked at the girl with a confused look on her face. "I'm also rich, which means we wouldn't have to worry about supplies or the sorts, and because I can control minds, we would be on the best of terms with anybody, including any law enforcement, we come across. Or at least, I would be. Not a bad assortment of skills if I do say so myself....."

"I didn't mean it that way, Sorry if that was how it sounded. As far as me. well I can scout, hunt, and know how to secure a camp. I have seen combat countless times, so i am handy with my weapons, and can preform battlefield first aid. While I am not a Celestial, I can still carry my weight in a expedition, and it never hurts to have a extra sword or two if things go south. You can also never have enough people to help keep watch at night, even with that dog outside." Joseph said as he flashed a smile back to Augusta.

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:37 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Queen Sola Maria, Libra

Farhan was trying his hardest not make the twitch on his left eye to become visible enough for someone to understand that he was surprised. Alright, Farhan, calm down. Curses, Hanim, you're beautiful, but that ability of yours, though. It's scary.

"Oh, you knew Zaganos Pasha?", he asked, sounding as little surprised as he could. "I suppose that would be normal. He is one of the generals in the Caliphate's army, after all. And one of the most famous and charming ones, as well."

Carefully judging everyone around him, Farhan began to weave the continuation for his story, all the while trying to plan a good escape route, now that he gained some of his stamina, and he could use his Celestial powers as well. "I've heard stories about him. Other Yeniceri said that he is the most 'well-informed' person in the Caliphate, I don't understand what that means. He had led a lot of battles before and during his time as a Pasha - pardon me, General. But the one that people remembered the most was the one where he led an army that was significantly smaller than the enemy forces, but managed to win using his.. intelligence." If you catch my meaning, he added mentally.

He faked a cough. "Forgive me, I have gone astray from Hanim's questions. But I think that is what I knew of Zaganos Pasha. And I can assure you he is not involved in any way concerning this situation."
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse