NATION

PASSWORD

Academy of Heroes and Villains Rebooted (IC, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Silverakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:50 am

The Flutterlands wrote:
Arstotzkas wrote:Victoria

Suddenly the crowded and loud auditorium quiets down as the Principal steps onto the stage. Victoria seemed calm, and collected unlike the slightly odd and energetic tone that Warren had always given off.

"Good afternoon school. I hope you've had a pleasant day" she cooly says "We all know how much I despise long speeches. So I'll make sure to get this down quickly, so everyone can get back to their dorms quickly. This place is rather cold after all."

"On this day, two months ago a now former principal of this school committed a heinous crime. Principal Warren's actions were completely unacceptable and the Shadow Council and I have conducted an investigation into why he did what he did. After months of research, we have concluded he was acting alone out of his own twisted ideas. But unfortunately that's all we know, Mr. Warren't secrets died with him in that underground base. As you know, the Shadow Council has appointed me Principal, at least for the time being. I'm proud to be at this great school and I hope we can all move towards the future."

Clearing her throat, she continues "Now, I'm happy to say all of you hardworking students have earned a break. Christmas Break will begin on Monday and contiune for two weeks, when classes will resume. In addition, we are also allowing students to travel back to the mainland to visit their families, but only for one day. Any student who tries to escape will be punished severely. I hope you all are wise enough to understand that. Throughout Christmas Break, we will have a range of optional activites that the school has set up for your recreation. This are not mandatory of course, but they are quite fun for meeting new friends. Anyway, time is running out. Let's end this."

Now in a higher, more firm tone Victoria states "One final warning to everyone. Stay safe, stay warm, and be careful. The incoming blizzard will be the worst to hit the island in 75 years. We don't want anybody to get hurt or even die out there. And whatever you do, don't wander off into a snowstorm by yourself. You won't come back, I promise, Anyway, that's all for now. Everyone is dismissed. Have a wonderful Christmas Break everybody!"

With that, she mysteriously vanished into thin air.

Silverakia wrote:
Felicia turned her head, and looked at Pitch. "Oh, hi there Pitch! Good to see you again! I see that you have, well, found another one like Oliver... Meet Oliver."

A pink-haired man sitting on a chair near Felicia waved. "Hiii there, poppet! A unicorn? Haven't seen many like you in a while..."

Pitch Black

Pitch Black's eyes glistened and he made a big grin. "Hello, Cutie." he spoke cheerfully, "Yes I see that there are others like Allan. Initially, I thought that it was Allan who caused the event in the cafeteria I guess I was wrong."

Pitch Black then glanced at Oliver and his eyes glistened once more as his grin became psychotically toothy. "Hello, Over." he spoke with a crackle, "I must say that that I greatly admired the chaos you have instigated earlier. I would have stayed to watch the full show, but I nearly got killed by your missiles and had to skaddadle out of there."

Pitch's eyes then narrowed. "I guess that you too were banished to this pathetic planet as welll Oliver like Allan and myself. Gah! I swear that the princesses will pay when I return. I promise you that!"

Pitch Black then glanced at Victoria when she arrived and listened intently to her speech. The black rolled his eyes in annoyance at certain parts, but he was still somewhat interested in the whole Warren Fiasco, wandering wither or not the Shadow Syndicate was really responsible. He didn't really care for the upcoming storm, considering that he can to just about anywhere he pleases in the school now, but Pitch Black did take being careful into consideration.

The black unicorn then noticed that Felicia and Oliver were gone before glancing back at Al. "So tell me." he spoke with a grin, "Are there others like you and Oliver? Were you all banished by Sun-Butt? Why she did she banish you anyway? I'd like to know all about you and your kind."

Filia est Umbra

After the speech, Filia glanced to see that Makayla had already left and sulked her head some what in reflection. She wasn't sure about the new Principal Victoria. The young thirteen year old had fears that Victoria would try something like Warren did. Nonetheless, she turned to Hatter and held his hand gently "I guess we should return to our room and continue our tea part?" she asked, "Makayla's probably already there waiting on us."

Bounty Hunt

Bounty sneezed and wiped his muzzle before sulking his head after Victoria's speech. He much liked this new principal. However his thoughts were on Warren and the unanswered questions left behind. He wondered if Victoria was hiding something about it all, perhaps under orders by the Shadow Council itself. Nonetheless, he then finally spotted Ichiru leaving the auditorium and went trotting to follow him. However, Ichiru became beyond his reach and Bounty instead found his roommate Jonas Pescin. He smiled some somewhat. "Good morning, Jonas." spoke the brown unicorn, before once again sneezing, "Any thoughts on the new principal? I like her, but I think she's hiding something about the incident earlier."

Al grinned toothily, and stroked his imaginary beard, which suddenly popped into existence. A small, harmless campfire faded into existence.

“Once, in a boring morning in the early 20th Century, a little boy met a wise old man, who told stories about universes and stars and Heaven and Hell. The adorable amazing little boy—me—thought it was bullshit, but he listened to the stories anyways. Now something happened. The old man died. The pink guy, Oliver, who was also my forced caretaker, baked ‘im into cupcakes. I eventually forgot him, but then some weird things happened; the bed sheets rearranged themselves, flower pots fall randomly, and the cupcakes were bloodier than normal. Later, this annoying-ass couple moved in next door. They tried to kidnap me, and guess what? I beat ‘em to death with my bat. Good times, good times. And some more annoying people moved in, and I killed ‘em, and kept doing it, and doing it, and doing it... It feels so warm when you feel the blood and hear the music. It went on for thirty more lovely years. And then I was caught, and I got stoned to death. Fun. I went to Hell, where I did some miserable work... and as my later punishment, I came back to this mudball, Earth, and saw you!”
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!
Mistooken for the French Counter: Over 9000 33
DEFCON: [3]
Reason: War has greatly disappated.

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:18 pm

Coraspia wrote:Grace and Gabriel

"Look," Gabriel said, stepping forward and glaring at Nicholas. "We've been hear for the past two years, relatively happily...since certai people betrayed our Granddad and let him be killed. Grace doesn't want to do low-power mode, and to be honest I've no real reason to want you to take this place. You don't strike me as entirely all their, for one. Now. Get away from the fence, and drop the knife. Otherwise, I send out a nice mental jolt to the guards, before I kill you. The choice is entirely yours."

NICHOLAS
Nicholas glared at the insolent boy. He could kill both of them right now, if he wanted, though it would be bloody. Or he could vanish in the snow without a trace, and strike at another point in the power system. Instead, an idea popped into his head. He tsked. "Such a shame. If I told your grandfather this, he'd be very hurt to learn his grandchildren chose not to continue his cause against the Shadow Council." He looked back at them. That should get their attention. "He survived Ireland." The winds swirled harder around Nicholas. "I must be off, lots to do. If you want to find your grandfather, you know what to do," he said, indicating towards the coolant system. "I don't care how, but shut off the lights and security of the island, and I'll tell you what I know." With that, Nicholas was gone. The fog covered him, and he left no footprints in the snow.

The island's humid air was perfect for freezing. Nicholas could feel the water in the air, and on command it could freeze into ice crystals. As he left the twins far behind, he approached the auditorium. With a wave of his hand, ice formed on the lenses of the nearby cameras, obscuring them. Frost built up and hardened on the hinges and locks of the buildings doors and windows. Anyone inside would have a hard time escaping. He peered inside. A few students stood around chatting. Perfect. Lucky students, they get the first presents. His elbow smashed one window, and fog poured in, blinding everyone in the room. Nicholas leapt inside.

Too bad they get coal...

Frinalia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:34 pm

Micah looked at the map, almost with doubt. He'd never been wrong. Not a lot at least. *If I get lost in this cold, I'll never get anywhere alive*. He looked at the map again. The island was right on top of him! How could he miss it? Micah wildly with desperation in his eyes, and saw the island. *Finally* he thought to himself. He pulls the boat up to one of the less steep cliffs, and unpacked it. Once everything was on shore, Micah turned the boat around. He drew a quick sketch of the boat exploding, and labeled it "Engine Failure". He put the sketch on the boat, and set it off away from the island. Once the boat was about 300 feet (91 meters) away from the island, it exploded into a fireball and sank. "First time's a charm" He said to himself. He then picked up his two boxes, and made his way up the rock face. Once on the grass, Micah was blown away by the beauty of the island. *As pretty as-* "NO" he said to himself, "Not again...". He began the light trek up to one of the larger buildings. Instead of entering however, he turned to the side and found a nice hill overlooking the island. Micah unpacked his backpack, and took out a small easel and paints. Despite the cold, he started to paint.
FCC can't stop me!

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:58 pm

New Antonalia wrote:
Stattr wrote:[spoiler=new Antonaia- Johann]

Zaphina moore- Student

She looked at him as he agreed. "This is so unlike the principle to demand such a meeting at such a short notice.... I hope everything is going to be okay..." She was starting to doubt it though. She noticed a few teachers she hadn't seen before either entering the Auditorium and seating themselves in the auditorium. This is so unusual. Something is very wrong. I haven't been here long, but it seems mostly everyone here is very powerful, so i suppose we would be fine if someone attacked, but from what i've heard that happened a few months ago, a few powerful students were captured. By the school as an exercise, but they came away with scars...even the vampire girl Seras. She tried to sit in her chair without moving alot, but her body would not have it, she was moving her legs and fidgeting with her fingers.

Johann
Johann put his hand on Zaphina's. "It'll be alright." He said, doing his best to assuage the anxiety of his neighbor. "If there is something wrong, the teachers will most likely be able to handle it, and even if they aren't, this auditorium holds the biggest collection of powered individuals any world has ever seen. It will be alright." But even as he spoke, he could feel the beast's power grow as the spider kept trying to escape. Though I don't know if I could say the same for me. He thought, doing his best to keep his growing hunger for blood in check. In one last ditch attempt to calm himself, he produced a test tube of crimson liquid and downed it. Johann felt a shudder run through his whole body as the liquid sank into his gulled. He was satiated, for now.

Zaphina Moore- Student
Right after the speech

She looked at him and sighed. She listened to the speech and was glad it was over quickly, her and Johann had catching up to do. Once it ended she got up and held her hand out to Johann. "Come on, we got things to do." She smiled at him, a smile that indicated she had things planned, they most likely will be bad things planned, as if making out was bad. Considering she had never done it before she was kind of anxious for it, even just the first kiss. Her heart fluttered as she thought about it and in doing so she turned slightly red as she waited for johann.

Dilange wrote:
Stattr wrote:Seras Victoria- Student

Seras purrs again as she is hugged and nods, "I'll be there in a few." She watched them jog down the hallway and she turned to close the doors behind the Captain and herself. She noticed a boat had pulled up to shore, but didn't see anyone. She frowned, odd...and very peculiar She closed the door without scanning the area and showed The Captain around as she made her way to the auditorium with other students and teachers. "This place isn't bugging you at all is it Captain?" She felt a small disturbance on the island itself but she thought nothing of it. She just felt uncomfortable. Like something bad was going to happen soon, but she didn't know what, maybe it has something to do with that boat i saw outside...maybe someone was in it... She frowned as she walked with the captain to the auditorium.

The captain had laughed a bit with the friendly and masculine nature of those two men, but not interested in demon hunting at the moment. But it put a peculiar thought into his mind. Demons? Here? Interesting, hopefully there is not anything related to the Formarians. He continued down the hallway towards the auditorium of the academy, when he heard Seras speak up about any discomfort or annoyance with the place he had 'washed up' on. "I have met a colour of characters in my life, its just adventure. Something I live for." The captain said this with his same old cheery smile on his face, which tried to put a comfort towards a growing concerned Seras.

Seras Victoria
Seras smiled. She felt better. Once they reached the auditorium however, she frowned, everyone was gone. "oh, seems like we missed the speech. i'm going to be in trouble later from my master... Big trouble." She giggled. "COME captain! I'll show you where the teachers hide and stuff." She gestured for him to follow her down the hallway still.

New Chilokver wrote:Eliza Vapore- Teacher

Eliza frowned for a moment, considering his offer with an amused smile, before shaking her head.

“I would love to, but we’ll be late as it is, especially at the pace we’re going.”

Instead, she held Alucard’s gloved hand tighter before clicking her fingers. There was a sudden feeling of falling, and the next step they put down was in the auditorium- Eliza a bit more smoothly than Alucard, though the vampire hardly broke stride. Quietly, they took seats by the sides of the hall as Victoria began her speech.

She didn’t really pay much attention to the speech at first- it sounded too much like the same old I’ll keep it short but it’ll end up taking ages anyway. Instead, she simply sat there, head rested on Alucard’s shoulder.

Alucard Helsing- Teacher

He looked at her as she mentioned the pace and looked down at his hand as she tightened her grip and braced himself as he knew what was coming next and he was right. She teleportedish. He hated this. But he didn't mind since she was the one doing it. He stumbled just lightly but caught himself and followed her to the seats she wanted and let her slide in first before he followed and sat next to her. He didn't even stiffen when she laid her head on his shoulder. Why is she doing this. She's asking for trouble. But she's so...beautiful, graceful. Like an angel. And I'm the opposite of her. I'm the dark angel. I don't want to corrupt her. Or have her hurt... He sat in silence as the speech was shorter than he expected and once it was over he stood up slowly, taking Eliza with him. He looked down at her and lifted his other gloved hand to her face and went to touch her, before he stopped and put his hand down. He watched her from behind his glasses.

Suddenly he pulled her close to him, the hand she was holding was now around her lower waist, holding her against him. He then teleported her to her study. Black like fog came off of them as they landed gently. He stood, silently, holding her gently. "Eliza...Vapore..." He whispered her name. He removed his hat and kept his sun-glasses on. "What is it that you want from me. Acting in such odd ways around me." His red eyes watching her through his darkened sun-glasses.

Stephan and Tika

Tika had gone back to the room as she was tired and had gone to take a nap. She was now in bed laying down asleep.

Stephan was the only one, with a few other students, who were still in the auditorium after the speech. He was sitting by himself in the front thinking. It was quiet in here and he never knew it was. He felt a chill suddenly and he knew he hadn't caused it. What in the... He stood up. Tika still had his sweater on and he was standing in a chilling room with a black tank top on, black pants and his boots. His yellow hair starting to frost over. The cold did not bother him. Nothing he made or anyone else made ever did. He soon heard the smashing of glass and soon, a heavy dense fog was rolling in. His eyes got wide. This was not his doing, but another weather manipulator. He looked at the other students who were talking. "Get out!" He ran over to Felicia and Max. "You both need to get out, unless you can see in heavy fog. We have an unwelcome visitor, a weather manipulator like myself.
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:08 pm

Zayne
Zayne had fallen asleep in the back of the auditorium during the speech. He already figured it would be some sort of cover-up on how the old prinicipal was a traitor and some other junk about the Shadow Council that no one has ever really seen. After the speech was over, Zayne woke up to notice that it was freezing inside and there was fog everywhere. He was instantly on the defensive as he didn't want to be taken by surprise by whatever enemy was attacking. If they were hoping that the cold would slow Zayne down, it wouldn't be as effective since he was used to the cold but it still had an effect. The fog was definitely the most annoying thing about the situation as it limited Zayne's sight. Nevertheless Zayne's shadow would block most incoming attacks so he was still prepared.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Silverakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:09 pm

Felicia turned her head to Stephan, sporting a confident grin. "No. I'm an air manipulator, so I can defend myself against him. I know how to fight! I have a right to make my own decisions. In fact, I should go find him!"
Last edited by Silverakia on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:27 pm

I SCREWED UP THE QUOTE BUT HERE:
"Stephan was the only one, with a few other students, who were still in the auditorium after the speech. He was sitting by himself in the front thinking. It was quiet in here and he never knew it was. He felt a chill suddenly and he knew he hadn't caused it. What in the... He stood up. Tika still had his sweater on and he was standing in a chilling room with a black tank top on, black pants and his boots. His yellow hair starting to frost over. The cold did not bother him. Nothing he made or anyone else made ever did. He soon heard the smashing of glass and soon, a heavy dense fog was rolling in. His eyes got wide. This was not his doing, but another weather manipulator. He looked at the other students who were talking. "Get out!" He ran over to Felicia and Max. "You both need to get out, unless you can see in heavy fog. We have an unwelcome visitor, a weather manipulator like myself."

NICHOLAS
The fog left the floor of the auditorium soaking wet, and the water quickly froze into a thin sheet of slippery ice. Nicholas crossed the slippery floor easily, however. Through the fog, he could feel several figures moving, and the muffled shouts of some students. "Weather Manipulator," he heard, and he started laughing. I'm a little more than that, boy.

A howling wind and thick curtain of snow roared towards Stephan and Felicia, ready to knock them off balance. I'm the snow.

The windows and doors finished freezing, all exits covered in a thick sheet of ice. The auditorium's lights cracked and shattered, plunging the foggy room into darkness. I'm the ice.

Nicholas stood behind Stephan, shrouded by the fog. The icy knife in his hand grew, taking on ice from the air, until it was a large frozen sword, ready to strike. His ice armor thickened, protecting him. I am winter.
Last edited by WHYYYY II on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:59 pm

Stattr wrote:
New Antonalia wrote:Johann
Johann put his hand on Zaphina's. "It'll be alright." He said, doing his best to assuage the anxiety of his neighbor. "If there is something wrong, the teachers will most likely be able to handle it, and even if they aren't, this auditorium holds the biggest collection of powered individuals any world has ever seen. It will be alright." But even as he spoke, he could feel the beast's power grow as the spider kept trying to escape. Though I don't know if I could say the same for me. He thought, doing his best to keep his growing hunger for blood in check. In one last ditch attempt to calm himself, he produced a test tube of crimson liquid and downed it. Johann felt a shudder run through his whole body as the liquid sank into his gulled. He was satiated, for now.

Zaphina Moore- Student
Right after the speech

She looked at him and sighed. She listened to the speech and was glad it was over quickly, her and Johann had catching up to do. Once it ended she got up and held her hand out to Johann. "Come on, we got things to do." She smiled at him, a smile that indicated she had things planned, they most likely will be bad things planned, as if making out was bad. Considering she had never done it before she was kind of anxious for it, even just the first kiss. Her heart fluttered as she thought about it and in doing so she turned slightly red as she waited for Johann.

Johann kept his mouth shut and simply nodded. He was worried about what he would do if he did open his mouth, and what he would do the Zaphina. He hadn't eaten since he got to the school, and he knew what happened when he got hungry. The monster inside his head would come out, and once he lost control, there was no telling what he would do.
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Pixel Designer: https://thearmsdealer.deviantart.com/

Yes, I use JG Scale. No, Franscale is not better.
1 pxl : 1 inch is better than 1 pxl : 1 cm

Silverakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:05 pm

WHYYYY II wrote:I SCREWED UP THE QUOTE BUT HERE:
"Stephan was the only one, with a few other students, who were still in the auditorium after the speech. He was sitting by himself in the front thinking. It was quiet in here and he never knew it was. He felt a chill suddenly and he knew he hadn't caused it. What in the... He stood up. Tika still had his sweater on and he was standing in a chilling room with a black tank top on, black pants and his boots. His yellow hair starting to frost over. The cold did not bother him. Nothing he made or anyone else made ever did. He soon heard the smashing of glass and soon, a heavy dense fog was rolling in. His eyes got wide. This was not his doing, but another weather manipulator. He looked at the other students who were talking. "Get out!" He ran over to Felicia and Max. "You both need to get out, unless you can see in heavy fog. We have an unwelcome visitor, a weather manipulator like myself."

NICHOLAS
The fog left the floor of the auditorium soaking wet, and the water quickly froze into a thin sheet of slippery ice. Nicholas crossed the slippery floor easily, however. Through the fog, he could feel several figures moving, and the muffled shouts of some students. "Weather Manipulator," he heard, and he started laughing. I'm a little more than that, boy.

A howling wind and thick curtain of snow roared towards Stephan and Felicia, ready to knock them off balance. I'm the snow.

The windows and doors finished freezing, all exits covered in a thick sheet of ice. The auditorium's lights cracked and shattered, plunging the foggy room into darkness. I'm the ice.

Nicholas stood behind Stephan, shrouded by the fog. The icy knife in his hand grew, taking on ice from the air, until it was a large frozen sword, ready to strike. His ice armor thickened, protecting him. I am winter.

Felicia scowled, attempting to control the howling wind and throw it back. It was slowing down considerably, and she managed to create a shield to block the cold, harsh air. Yet, it still hit, cutting her a bit. Initally shocked, Felicia’s gaze then hardened. Her eyes, glowing an eerie pink, allowed her to see the aura of the intruder. It was cold, dark, icy, and it reeked of evil. The aura almost overwhelmed her.

“Perhaps you are a strong, icy fiend. Perhaps you are so strong that you are Winter itself. But guess what? I’m the air.”

A sharp concentrated gust of wind burst out of her hands, flying at the intruder.

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:44 pm

Silverakia wrote:
WHYYYY II wrote:I SCREWED UP THE QUOTE BUT HERE:

NICHOLAS

Felicia scowled, attempting to control the howling wind and throw it back. It was slowing down considerably, and she managed to create a shield to block the cold, harsh air. Yet, it still hit, cutting her a bit. Initally shocked, Felicia’s gaze then hardened. Her eyes, glowing an eerie pink, allowed her to see the aura of the intruder. It was cold, dark, icy, and it reeked of evil. The aura almost overwhelmed her.

“Perhaps you are a strong, icy fiend. Perhaps you are so strong that you are Winter itself. But guess what? I’m the air.”

A sharp concentrated gust of wind burst out of her hands, flying at the intruder.

NICHOLAS
The blast of air took him by surprise, but ice quickly formed at his feet, rooting him to the ground. When the wind subsided, he broke free and leapt at the girl, raising his sword. At the same time, ice started creeping up the student's feet, slowly freezing them to the floor.

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:58 pm

WHYYYY II wrote:
Silverakia wrote:

NICHOLAS
The blast of air took him by surprise, but ice quickly formed at his feet, rooting him to the ground. When the wind subsided, he broke free and leapt at the girl, raising his sword. At the same time, ice started creeping up the student's feet, slowly freezing them to the floor.

Using his night vision ability, Zayne could see in the darkness of the auditorium. He watched as the icy assailant attacked the other students and gained the upper hand. As the intruder went to get the jump on another student, Zayne sent a dark energy blast his way to intercept the attack and hopefully damage the attacker.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:00 pm

Bycrest wrote:
WHYYYY II wrote:
NICHOLAS

Using his night vision ability, Zayne could see in the darkness of the auditorium. He watched as the icy assailant attacked the other students and gained the upper hand. As the intruder went to get the jump on another student, Zayne sent a dark energy blast his way to intercept the attack and hopefully damage the attacker.

The dark energy stunned him and knocked him away from Felicia. Quickly regaining his senses, Nicholas stared at Zayne. He sprinted across the room, the ice speeding him up. A thick curtain of snow fell on top of Zayne.

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:06 pm

WHYYYY II wrote:
Bycrest wrote:Using his night vision ability, Zayne could see in the darkness of the auditorium. He watched as the icy assailant attacked the other students and gained the upper hand. As the intruder went to get the jump on another student, Zayne sent a dark energy blast his way to intercept the attack and hopefully damage the attacker.

The dark energy stunned him and knocked him away from Felicia. Quickly regaining his senses, Nicholas stared at Zayne. He sprinted across the room, the ice speeding him up. A thick curtain of snow fell on top of Zayne.

The snow feel on top of Zayne, knocking him down to the ground and covering him. He quickly put off a dark energy burst to clear off the snow and got back up. Seeing that Nicholas was coming towards him fast, Zayne sent out two dark energy waves, one at ground level and the other a waist level to keep the weather manipulator back and off balance.

RP Sample

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:20 pm

Bycrest wrote:
WHYYYY II wrote:

The snow feel on top of Zayne, knocking him down to the ground and covering him. He quickly put off a dark energy burst to clear off the snow and got back up. Seeing that Nicholas was coming towards him fast, Zayne sent out two dark energy waves, one at ground level and the other a waist level to keep the weather manipulator back and off balance.

NICHOLAS
He cursed as he saw the dark energy hurtling towards him. Nicholas quickly threw up a wall of ice. The energy smashed into the ice and the wall shattered. Nicholas leapt over the rubble and continued, albeit more cautiously. Waving a hand, the fog near Zayne condensed onto him, forming a rapidly thickening crust of ice.

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:28 pm

Jonas

It was said by many that the noise of fingernails on a blackboard was the most painful sound in the world. New mothers would go with a crying baby. Anyone who had heard it would go with the sound of an 8-foot tall spider screaming.
"Enough!"
The hideous, rasping shreek came from above, as Jonas expanded to a size he had absolutely no idea he could pull off. The spider looked down at Nicholas from 8 feet in height and did perhaps his second-most painful sound: he laughed as writhing, arm-thick strands of near-liquid web shot out, aiming to enclose and harden about him.
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:32 pm

The Flutterlands wrote:
Arstotzkas wrote:Victoria

Suddenly the crowded and loud auditorium quiets down as the Principal steps onto the stage. Victoria seemed calm, and collected unlike the slightly odd and energetic tone that Warren had always given off.

"Good afternoon school. I hope you've had a pleasant day" she cooly says "We all know how much I despise long speeches. So I'll make sure to get this down quickly, so everyone can get back to their dorms quickly. This place is rather cold after all."

"On this day, two months ago a now former principal of this school committed a heinous crime. Principal Warren's actions were completely unacceptable and the Shadow Council and I have conducted an investigation into why he did what he did. After months of research, we have concluded he was acting alone out of his own twisted ideas. But unfortunately that's all we know, Mr. Warren't secrets died with him in that underground base. As you know, the Shadow Council has appointed me Principal, at least for the time being. I'm proud to be at this great school and I hope we can all move towards the future."

Clearing her throat, she continues "Now, I'm happy to say all of you hardworking students have earned a break. Christmas Break will begin on Monday and contiune for two weeks, when classes will resume. In addition, we are also allowing students to travel back to the mainland to visit their families, but only for one day. Any student who tries to escape will be punished severely. I hope you all are wise enough to understand that. Throughout Christmas Break, we will have a range of optional activites that the school has set up for your recreation. This are not mandatory of course, but they are quite fun for meeting new friends. Anyway, time is running out. Let's end this."

Now in a higher, more firm tone Victoria states "One final warning to everyone. Stay safe, stay warm, and be careful. The incoming blizzard will be the worst to hit the island in 75 years. We don't want anybody to get hurt or even die out there. And whatever you do, don't wander off into a snowstorm by yourself. You won't come back, I promise, Anyway, that's all for now. Everyone is dismissed. Have a wonderful Christmas Break everybody!"

With that, she mysteriously vanished into thin air.

Silverakia wrote:
Felicia turned her head, and looked at Pitch. "Oh, hi there Pitch! Good to see you again! I see that you have, well, found another one like Oliver... Meet Oliver."

A pink-haired man sitting on a chair near Felicia waved. "Hiii there, poppet! A unicorn? Haven't seen many like you in a while..."

Pitch Black

Pitch Black's eyes glistened and he made a big grin. "Hello, Cutie." he spoke cheerfully, "Yes I see that there are others like Allan. Initially, I thought that it was Allan who caused the event in the cafeteria I guess I was wrong."

Pitch Black then glanced at Oliver and his eyes glistened once more as his grin became psychotically toothy. "Hello, Over." he spoke with a crackle, "I must say that that I greatly admired the chaos you have instigated earlier. I would have stayed to watch the full show, but I nearly got killed by your missiles and had to skaddadle out of there."

Pitch's eyes then narrowed. "I guess that you too were banished to this pathetic planet as welll Oliver like Allan and myself. Gah! I swear that the princesses will pay when I return. I promise you that!"

Pitch Black then glanced at Victoria when she arrived and listened intently to her speech. The black rolled his eyes in annoyance at certain parts, but he was still somewhat interested in the whole Warren Fiasco, wandering wither or not the Shadow Syndicate was really responsible. He didn't really care for the upcoming storm, considering that he can to just about anywhere he pleases in the school now, but Pitch Black did take being careful into consideration.

The black unicorn then noticed that Felicia and Oliver were gone before glancing back at Al. "So tell me." he spoke with a grin, "Are there others like you and Oliver? Were you all banished by Sun-Butt? Why she did she banish you anyway? I'd like to know all about you and your kind."

Filia est Umbra

After the speech, Filia glanced to see that Makayla had already left and sulked her head some what in reflection. She wasn't sure about the new Principal Victoria. The young thirteen year old had fears that Victoria would try something like Warren did. Nonetheless, she turned to Hatter and held his hand gently "I guess we should return to our room and continue our tea part?" she asked, "Makayla's probably already there waiting on us."

Bounty Hunt

Bounty sneezed and wiped his muzzle before sulking his head after Victoria's speech. He much liked this new principal. However his thoughts were on Warren and the unanswered questions left behind. He wondered if Victoria was hiding something about it all, perhaps under orders by the Shadow Council itself. Nonetheless, he then finally spotted Ichiru leaving the auditorium and went trotting to follow him. However, Ichiru became beyond his reach and Bounty instead found his roommate Jonas Pescin. He smiled some somewhat. "Good morning, Jonas." spoke the brown unicorn, before once again sneezing, "Any thoughts on the new principal? I like her, but I think she's hiding something about the incident earlier."

Mathew 'Mad' Hatter

"Alright then, Filia..." Mad said, frowning at the new Principal before standing up. "Let's go back to the room, beautiful..."
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:36 pm

WHYYYY II wrote:
Bycrest wrote:The snow feel on top of Zayne, knocking him down to the ground and covering him. He quickly put off a dark energy burst to clear off the snow and got back up. Seeing that Nicholas was coming towards him fast, Zayne sent out two dark energy waves, one at ground level and the other a waist level to keep the weather manipulator back and off balance.

NICHOLAS
He cursed as he saw the dark energy hurtling towards him. Nicholas quickly threw up a wall of ice. The energy smashed into the ice and the wall shattered. Nicholas leapt over the rubble and continued, albeit more cautiously. Waving a hand, the fog near Zayne condensed onto him, forming a rapidly thickening crust of ice.

Seeing that he was slowly being incased in ice, Zayne did a similar trick to his opponent. Using the darkness of the room, he slowly started to entrap Nicholas in a dark construct bubble. That way Zayne hoped that it would put both of them out of commission if this fight ended with him trapped in ice.

RP Sample

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:06 pm

Coraspia wrote:Jonas

It was said by many that the noise of fingernails on a blackboard was the most painful sound in the world. New mothers would go with a crying baby. Anyone who had heard it would go with the sound of an 8-foot tall spider screaming.
"Enough!"
The hideous, rasping shreek came from above, as Jonas expanded to a size he had absolutely no idea he could pull off. The spider looked down at Nicholas from 8 feet in height and did perhaps his second-most painful sound: he laughed as writhing, arm-thick strands of near-liquid web shot out, aiming to enclose and harden about him.

NICHOLAS
Nicholas gasped for breath as web and darkness covered him. Eventually, he was swallowed up by the enemy attacks. All was still.
After a moment, however, thick spears of ice pierced the shell from within, and Nicholas broke free. He glanced around. Most students were still struggling through the fog. Zayne squirmed as he tried to free himself from the ice. And above him, a giant spider loomed. Jesus, this school is messed up.

Pointing a finger at Zayne, Nicholas summoned another wave of snow that buried the boy. The remainder of his dark energy dissipated. Raising his sword, Nicholas was propelled by a gust of wind, and landed on the spider's back. He stomped his foot, and frost spread from his ice-covered shoes to begin coating the spider.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:11 pm

"I swear, why does it have to be so damn cold..."

Standing on the bow of a small ship, Miku Akatsuki - fresh arrival to the Academy, and none too happy about it - glared at the raging snowstorm several yards in front of her, as if her anger could make it disappear. Or at least let up and raise the temperature a bit. Behind her, the captain and several of his crew huddled nervously around each other. Ordinarily, a storm of this magnitude would have meant a relaxing evening by the fire at the local pub, as few were foolhardy enough to risk their ships and their lives sailing in such weather. But...their passenger had insisted, and, like the storm, her money was not something many would challenge lightly. Besides, she had promised that the storm wouldn't bother them. For the most part, that had turned out to be true. The shimmering purple-and-blue barriers encasing the ship had seen to that, though the necessity of allowing water passage through the bottom meant that the frigid air could flow through as well. And thus, the unfortunate girl stood on the bow of the ship, arms outstretched and quietly issuing a constant stream of curses and expletives.

At length, the stretched her head back to glance at the captain. "How much further to the island?" she shouted. And, as an afterthought - "It'd better be less than five minutes, or I swear on the bones of my ancestors I'll cut your fucking balls off and save the ice some trouble!"

The captain, wisely enough, chose to ignore the last bit, preferring to take the opportunity to escape from his passenger-mandated time in the cold and pore over charts he had already memorized. He took a few moments to glare at the girl through his frost covered windows, before throwing the door open, stealthily flipping her off, and yelling something incomprehensible into a nearby crewman's ear. The hapless crew nodded in response and trudged up to Miku. "Captain says we're close. We've already passed through Voidmaster's shields, yeah?"

Miku took a few moments to consider that. The shields were the reason she hadn't simply warped herself onto the island in the first place. It would be reasonable, therefore, to assume that the shields actually behaved like the flat plane their name suggested and that it was now possible to finish the rest of the journey boatless.

Whatever the case, it sure beat freezing to death in this godforsaken storm.

Dropping her rather sore arms, Miku strode back to the tiny bridge and stormed inside. She pulled a thick envelope out of her coat and handed it to the confused captain. "The rest of the fare," she explained, "and a small bonus for what comes next." Then, ignoring the bemused faces around her, she turned back to the door leading out onto the deck, considered it for a couple seconds, and yanked it open.

For a brief, inexplicable moment, hot air and warm light flowed through, and the occupants of two very different rooms stared at each other in bewilderment. Then Miku stepped through and closed the door, and the moment was gone. Miku, however, remained, sighing in pleasure at the sudden warmth. To her side, a small green sign declared the room to be the Academy's infirmary.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:21 pm

Sani sighed and stood up, looking down at his sleeping mate before shaking his head. The speech hadn't been that interesting, and to be absolutely honest, Sani was a little envious of Neytiri. He should have passed out next to her as well...

Though if he had done that, he was sure some asshole white devil would have come by to try and take her from him, so it was worth sitting through a boring speech to make sure that didn't happen.

Sani gently tried to pick up the Thessian that he loved without waking her up, thinking that if she woke up in his arms in a bed it would be better than waking up on the ground.
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Kractero
Negotiator

Founded: May 08, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:27 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:"I swear, why does it have to be so damn cold..."

Standing on the bow of a small ship, Miku Akatsuki - fresh arrival to the Academy, and none too happy about it - glared at the raging snowstorm several yards in front of her, as if her anger could make it disappear. Or at least let up and raise the temperature a bit. Behind her, the captain and several of his crew huddled nervously around each other. Ordinarily, a storm of this magnitude would have meant a relaxing evening by the fire at the local pub, as few were foolhardy enough to risk their ships and their lives sailing in such weather. But...their passenger had insisted, and, like the storm, her money was not something many would challenge lightly. Besides, she had promised that the storm wouldn't bother them. For the most part, that had turned out to be true. The shimmering purple-and-blue barriers encasing the ship had seen to that, though the necessity of allowing water passage through the bottom meant that the frigid air could flow through as well. And thus, the unfortunate girl stood on the bow of the ship, arms outstretched and quietly issuing a constant stream of curses and expletives.

At length, the stretched her head back to glance at the captain. "How much further to the island?" she shouted. And, as an afterthought - "It'd better be less than five minutes, or I swear on the bones of my ancestors I'll cut your fucking balls off and save the ice some trouble!"

The captain, wisely enough, chose to ignore the last bit, preferring to take the opportunity to escape from his passenger-mandated time in the cold and pore over charts he had already memorized. He took a few moments to glare at the girl through his frost covered windows, before throwing the door open, stealthily flipping her off, and yelling something incomprehensible into a nearby crewman's ear. The hapless crew nodded in response and trudged up to Miku. "Captain says we're close. We've already passed through Voidmaster's shields, yeah?"

Miku took a few moments to consider that. The shields were the reason she hadn't simply warped herself onto the island in the first place. It would be reasonable, therefore, to assume that the shields actually behaved like the flat plane their name suggested and that it was now possible to finish the rest of the journey boatless.

Whatever the case, it sure beat freezing to death in this godforsaken storm.

Dropping her rather sore arms, Miku strode back to the tiny bridge and stormed inside. She pulled a thick envelope out of her coat and handed it to the confused captain. "The rest of the fare," she explained, "and a small bonus for what comes next." Then, ignoring the bemused faces around her, she turned back to the door leading out onto the deck, considered it for a couple seconds, and yanked it open.

For a brief, inexplicable moment, hot air and warm light flowed through, and the occupants of two very different rooms stared at each other in bewilderment. Then Miku stepped through and closed the door, and the moment was gone. Miku, however, remained, sighing in pleasure at the sudden warmth. To her side, a small green sign declared the room to be the Academy's infirmary.

The departure of Laurentius left Vera quite isolated in terms of the social aspects of the Academy. He was out visiting the Angel Realm with Themis, who appeared to be in a relationship with him now, even though Laurentius would have loved to deny it. Mira had also been quite busy in what she called the 'technicalities' of being a member of the Shadow Council. The school's instability was another reason that Mira had relocated, she didn't like being apart of what she considered to be a failed execution. Vera couldn't relate to any of these musings, despite having memories of the hundreds of years that Medina had served in their ranks.

The development and maturation of Vera into a proper member of the Council was going very sluggish. She was anticipated to become a member by age 18, but the approach of isolating the girl inside the Academy instead of allowing her to get true experience had hindered their progress. Vera had just turned 18, and the update report Mira had emailed her really sugarcoated the reality that she was qualified still. Medina had been perfect, the peak of human condition, able to tap into multiple emotions with ease and masterfully abuse all of them. Vera was far too merciful and shy, which proved itself as unfit for combat. She couldn't even speak, and to make things worse, development of Medina's 19th clone had started, leaving a timer on Vera's life a sure possiblity, and she was in a coma while the most intensive part of the cloning had taken place. It was very evident that Mira had sabotaged the operation, but continuation could begin at any moment.

The Academy was her home. Nobody ever visited the infirmary, she didn't belong, but held onto the foolish and adamant belief that she would fit in. Another failed part of her personality. Optimism. Sitting her expectations high only for them to fail.

She inaudibly sighed (but all of them were inaudible, as she was mute), breaking her contemplative moment. Somebody had entered the infirmary, she knew that by the notification her brain had sent her. Vera had been given cybernetic implants into her heart and brain as support to her almost-failed cloning operation. She stood up from her chair, where she was supposed to be working on updating student medical records. The visitor had not noticed her yet, and Vera's scan did not pull up a record for her, implying she was new.

Projecting her voice towards the new girl (Name: Mika), she telepathically relayed: Hello, welcome to the infirmary. She put up a small smile.
Last edited by Kractero on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silverakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:29 pm

WHYYYY II wrote:

"Enough!"

NICHOLAS
Nicholas gasped for breath as web and darkness covered him. Eventually, he was swallowed up by the enemy attacks. All was still.
After a moment, however, thick spears of ice pierced the shell from within, and Nicholas broke free. He glanced around. Most students were still struggling through the fog. Zayne squirmed as he tried to free himself from the ice. And above him, a giant spider loomed. Jesus, this school is messed up.

Pointing a finger at Zayne, Nicholas summoned another wave of snow that buried the boy. The remainder of his dark energy dissipated. Raising his sword, Nicholas was propelled by a gust of wind, and landed on the spider's back. He stomped his foot, and frost spread from his ice-covered shoes to begin coating the spider.

Felicia growled as she saw everyone else being attacked by the icy intruder, her fists clenching in anger. Cracks appeared in the ice, and she managed to break free. Felicia floated in the air, and then raised her hands above her head. Two spinning disks became visible, and they split into eight small disks. The disks seemed to lunge at the man, and a few managed to cut him. Felicia silently cheered, and began charging more disks.

“Haha! I got a hit! Destructo—”

The attack name was quickly interrupted by the powerful force of copyright, but the attack was still allowed to charge. Besides, it’s not even glowing, yellow, or ki-charged.

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:32 pm

"I'm sure he can't be all bad," Jonas told him. "Nobody is. How he reacts to the present should be a good sign...if he still likes reading those books then unless he's decided that everything that comes from you is somehow tainted he'll enjoy it."

They almost walked into Antonin Caliveros on his way out of leaving the auditorium, and Jonas explained the situation to him. To say that Jonas believed Caliveros to be odd was an understatement. He wasn't sure if the man had a screw loose...to be brutally honest he suspected that one would struggle to find one tight in him.
"Uhm..." he began, thoughtfully, "There is a careful balance that the principal is currently failing to respect. The balance between school and home. One day a year disturbs this balance greatly, which cannot possibly be allowed to go ahead. I will speak with her, in order to redress the balance."

With that, Caliveros walked off smiling, tracked the Principal to her office using her mental signature and wrapped on the door smartly a few times.

WHYYYY II wrote:

"Enough!"

NICHOLAS

Bounty Hunt

Bounty Hunt nodded. "I believe you're right." he spoke cheerfully before frowning somewhat, "Though he has taken an annoyance towards my kindness towards him, calling me and I quote 'a sanctimonious fool'. Still, he loves books. So I believe that Pitch Black will be happy."

Bounty sneezed into another tissue before following Jonas to Caliveros. The brown unicorn then smiled as he watched the older student leave. "See?" he asked, "I'm sure that we'll get your home problem without any trouble."

Then the lights went out and a great foggy chill entered the auditorium. Bounty shivered and groaned in annoyance. "Gah! What now?" he asked, glancing around the cold room, "I have a cold. Is this really a good time for this crap?"

Bounty then looked to see a fight between an intruder and many of the students. He followed Jonas before cringing in pain as he heard his screams. The brown unicorn wizard watched as Jonas incase Nicholas in his webs only to later gasp in terror as he broke free and attack the human/spider hybrid. Growling, Bounty recognized Nicholas's element. His horn flared a fiery blue he backed up, carefully aiming only for the intruder before unleashing a ball of fire upon him. "Leave my friend and this school now!" he barked with fury as he unleashed his flamming attack.

Silverakia wrote:
Al grinned toothily, and stroked his imaginary beard, which suddenly popped into existence. A small, harmless campfire faded into existence.

“Once, in a boring morning in the early 20th Century, a little boy met a wise old man, who told stories about universes and stars and Heaven and Hell. The adorable amazing little boy—me—thought it was bullshit, but he listened to the stories anyways. Now something happened. The old man died. The pink guy, Oliver, who was also my forced caretaker, baked ‘im into cupcakes. I eventually forgot him, but then some weird things happened; the bed sheets rearranged themselves, flower pots fall randomly, and the cupcakes were bloodier than normal. Later, this annoying-ass couple moved in next door. They tried to kidnap me, and guess what? I beat ‘em to death with my bat. Good times, good times. And some more annoying people moved in, and I killed ‘em, and kept doing it, and doing it, and doing it... It feels so warm when you feel the blood and hear the music. It went on for thirty more lovely years. And then I was caught, and I got stoned to death. Fun. I went to Hell, where I did some miserable work... and as my later punishment, I came back to this mudball, Earth, and saw you!”

Pitch Black

Pitch Black grinned and he sat back and listened to Allan's story. He growled in disgust as the demon got to the part of his death and damnation before chuckling. "What a story, Allan." he crackled, "I guess I'll tell you my story cause I'm a killer too."

Before the wicked unicorn wizard could tell his story, though, the room went dark and he shivered in the icy cold. "Gah fuck!" he cursed, "What the Celestia damn is going on now? I'm not exactly in the mood for this fuckass shit!"

Pitch Black's horn then glowed green, helping him see, before his eyes of the same color glistened upon seeing Bounty and several other students fighting an intruder, before crackling. "Forget what I've said earlier, cause that looks interestingly fun!" Pitch Black laughed before teleporting in a bright green flash that lit up the dark auditorium for just a moment and reappearing on the battlefield with an insane grin and crackle, "Excuse me, but don't leave me out of this party guys! Hahahahaha!"

Pitch Black then made a toothy psychotic grin as he stepped away from the fight, preferring to watch from a distance for the moment. Know your enemy, Pitchy. he spoke to himself, Only once you know their weakness and know them fully should you attack.

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
Mathew 'Mad' Hatter

"Alright then, Filia..." Mad said, frowning at the new Principal before standing up. "Let's go back to the room, beautiful..."

Filia est Umbra

Filia nodded and took Hatter by the hand before getting up from her chair with him. Then she squeaked fearfully as the lights went out and the room went cold. "H-hatter!" the young girl cried out, "W-what happened?!"

Filia then saw several students fighting what looked like an intruder and she quivered in fear. However, her face then became stern and she gave Hatter a serious look, one that this time was ready to fight. "W-we must j-join them M-matthew!" she squeaked, "W-we can't j-just let t-them fight o-on their o-own. N-no! I r-refuse to b-be a c-coward. Y-you should l-leave though. D-don't worry a-about me. I c-can't die r-remember? Get o-out of h-hear now!"

With that, the young thirteen year old Filia melted into the darkness and in her shadow form, ran to the battle before reappearing on the scene of the fight. The demon girl then thrusted her hand and unleashed a fiery ball of darkness and shadows upon Nicholas, one that simultaneously met with Bounty's own attack.
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:33 pm

(you people need to chill....)

Stephan

Stephan stepped to the side, watching everyone else try to destroy the opponet. They are just lashing out.... no thought or anything.... He saw Zayne using dark energy. It was stunning the attacker, but not for long. Felicias powers basically did nothing to the man except move him back a good few feet. and Jonas, the huge spider was barely able to maintain the man even with that thick web. He sighed in frustration. This is why we always lose and students get kidnapped....they lash without thinking... He studied the mans powers. he was stronger in the cold. Just like he was. Had ice, snow and fog as far as he could tell. He claimed he was winter. That he was the human form of winter. Meaning he is strong if that is true and not an ego trip. Stephan sighed and decided to go with the more dangerous option. i might actually die fighting this man.... I wonder how strong he is mentally though He sighed in thought as he watched the other students fighting. It was his turn. He had something the other man didn't. Lightning. And with water, it can be deadly.

His hair frizzed slightly. He moved his hands and the fog lightened up enough to let the students see a few feet in front of them. He could see perfectly fine in the fog, just like the intruder. He smiled slightly. "hey, if you're going to pick on someone, pick on someone you can challenge." He formed an icicle and chucked it at the intruders feet.
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:40 pm

Makayla growled. She could'nt survive on Earth in this location without heat. The cold would almost certainly kill her if the heating was not restored. But outside, she definately would die.The Mirali just were not adapted to cold. So she just balled up in thick covers trying to not freeze to death.

The Thessian did not know about the power being cut...yet. For now, she remained asleep.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse