NATION

PASSWORD

Sburb: The Roleplay (OOC/CLOSED)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!
User avatar
Mundeo
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10355
Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Sburb: The Roleplay (OOC/CLOSED)

Postby Mundeo » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:09 pm

Image

Welcome, one and all, to the opportunity to bring your Homestuck OC's to life! Well, only if they're human...

Anyways, welcome to the Sburb roleplay. It's quite simple, you get to write your own adventure as you take on the Medium. Everything is up to you! Character, planet, classpect, everything! I'll take care of stuff like Derse and Prospit.

Without further ado, here are the rules and the app!

1. Regular MS rules. No flaming, trolling, etc. in the OOC.
2. Let's try to keep things PG13, nothing too l00d.
3. No godmodding. Overpowered items can be made via alchemy, but try to make the grist cost reasonable. You won't be combining a tissue and a stone to make a death ray.
4. When it comes to God Tiers, it's first come first serve. There will only be one of each class and aspect. I may ask for an rp sample from any possible Time or Space player.

Code: Select all
[b]CHARACTER APP[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age (13 to 18):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance (Image or Desription):[/b]
[b]Chum Handle (In font color):[/b]
[b]God Tier:[/b]

[b]OPTIONAL[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Theme Song(s):[/b]


Classes:
Page
Heir
Maid
Knight
Mage
Seer
Sylph
Witch
Thief
Rogue
Prince
Bard

Aspects:
Time
Space
Breath
Blood
Light
Void
Heart
Mind
Life
Doom
Hope
Rage

Blare Grawnyk: Rogue of Life
Eric Collins: Heir of Time
Ann Aludra: Maid of Breath
Kira Leblanc: Sylph of Rage
Maya Harvey: Seer of Space
Alex Uldres: Witch of Mind
Melody Zimmerman: Thief of Heart
Jack Jackson: Knight of Hope
Zeke Saranta: Page of Blood


Pesterchum Archive
IC
Last edited by Mundeo on Sun May 01, 2016 11:24 am, edited 27 times in total.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

User avatar
The States of Balloon
Senator
 
Posts: 3936
Founded: Dec 18, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby The States of Balloon » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:25 pm

CHARACTER APP
Name: Blare Grawnyk
Age (13 to 18): 14
Gender: Male
Appearance (Image or Desription): Medium height, blonde, green eyes, thin
Chum Handle (In font color): OutcastReviews [OR]
God Tier: Rogue of Life

OPTIONAL
Likes: Playing games, telling jokes
Dislikes:
Theme Song(s):Technology.
Last edited by The States of Balloon on Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:^^^^^^^^^^^^)

User avatar
Mundeo
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10355
Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:30 pm

The States of Balloon wrote:
CHARACTER APP
Name: Blare Grawnyk
Age (13 to 18): 14
Gender: Male
Appearance (Image or Desription): Medium height, blonde, green eyes, thin
Chum Handle (In font color): OutcastReviews [OR]
God Tier: Rogue of Life

OPTIONAL
Likes: Playing games, telling jokes
Dislikes:
Theme Song(s):Why not.

Accepted!
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

User avatar
Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12261
Founded: Apr 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:12 pm

can we still do this?
Orthodox Christian, Nationalist, Reactionary, Stoic


(2 Kings 2:23-25): you won't be dissappointed

User avatar
Videssos
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10438
Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:52 pm

Don't know really know much about Homestuck, but I may make an app.

I think I'll go for a Maid of Doom.
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP



User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:19 pm

I'll probably join this too! Humans only yes, based on Sburb?

Probably something of Blood, the character based on my homestuck Dnd one.
Last edited by New Aksarben on Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
New Strausberg
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8242
Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:41 pm

found it

User avatar
New Strausberg
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8242
Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:42 pm

im going for prince of the void i have time now so many more posts

User avatar
New Strausberg
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8242
Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:52 pm

CHARACTER APP
Name: Venhle Zkeebe
Age (13 to 18): 17
Gender: M
Appearance (Image or Desription): Image This face with these teeth,
Image

[b]Chum Handle (In font color):
KorruptKarnage [KK]
God Tier: Prince of the Void

OPTIONAL
Likes: Sweets, Spice food, guns, pranks, music, and his revolver
Dislikes: People who try to ruin his fun, anyone who tries to take his gun, bitter foods
Theme Song(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSCOYAJd2PE

very sorry for the triple post please don't stone me.
Last edited by New Strausberg on Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14832
Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:25 am

Taging Heir of Time.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?


it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

User avatar
The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14832
Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:58 am

CHARACTER APP
Name: Eric Collins
Age (13 to 18): 16
Gender: male
Appearance (Image or Desription): 5'10" 150lbs, brown hair and eyes, grey T-shirt with this on it, black sweatpants, and sneakers, has a bit of a moustache growing but not much.
Chum Handle (In font color): ProductiveProcrastinator [PP]
God Tier: Heir of Time

OPTIONAL
Likes: internet, gaming, chatting with friends, doing nothing, Transformers, history, television, Apple juice and grape juice, root beer, and puns
Dislikes: working, assholes, being in public, summer, group projects (he either does nothing or does everything), anime and manga, orange juice
Theme Song(s):
Last edited by The Intergalactic Russian Empire on Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:05 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?


it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:28 am

CHARACTER APP
Name: Ezekiel (Zeke) Saranta
Age (13 to 18): 18
Gender: Male
Appearance (Image or Desription): 6'2, 200 lbs. Lazy looking, slightly unkempt and scruffy, with the beginnings of a beard he hasn't bothered to shave off until it gets too out of whack. His eyes are hazel colored, and his ginger hair is shaggy and unkempt as the rest of him. Freckles cover his face and arms, and just about all of him. His skin's pale, as well. When it comes to clothing he tends to loose, comfortable clothes rather than anything proper, so things like hoodies, sweatpants, shirts too large for him, etc
Chum Handle (In font color): PhilosopherStoner [PS]
God Tier: Page of Blood (if that doesn't fit, please recommend something else :D

OPTIONAL
Likes: Relaxing, video games, snacks, the expected with a handle like Philosopher Stoner, Booooooks, cheese, Medieval things, probably more than that, but he's forgetful.
Dislikes: assholes, forgetting important things, running out of his snacks and supplies, running out of books to read, being made to do things.
Theme Song(s): Here
Last edited by New Aksarben on Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Videssos
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10438
Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:36 am

CHARACTER APP
Name: Vanya Aristarkhovich Lodyzhensky
Age (13 to 18): 13
Gender: Male
Appearance:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Chum Handle (In font color): TBD (need to come up with a decent one)
God Tier: Maid of Doom

OPTIONAL
Likes: Cute things, sweets, anime, manga, books, music, games. Being relied upon/helping others. Other stuff.
Dislikes: Mean people. Other stuff.
Theme Song(s): Something like this or this. Considering the whole maid thing, they're pretty appropriate.
Last edited by Videssos on Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP



User avatar
The States of Balloon
Senator
 
Posts: 3936
Founded: Dec 18, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby The States of Balloon » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:38 am

Videssos wrote:CHARACTER APP
Name: Vanya Aristarkhovich Lodyzhensky
Age (13 to 18): 13
Gender: Male
Appearance:
(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
[img]http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd455/Killtor158/Yohane/Yohane_Bonaventura_full_1673934.jpg

Chum Handle (In font color): TBD (need to come up with a decent one)
God Tier: Maid of Doom

OPTIONAL
Likes: Cute things, sweets, anime, manga, books, music, games. Being relied upon/helping others. Other stuff.
Dislikes: Mean people. Other stuff.
Theme Song(s): Something like this or this. Considering the whole maid thing, they're pretty appropriate.

No.
:^^^^^^^^^^^^)

User avatar
Videssos
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10438
Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:40 am

The States of Balloon wrote:
Videssos wrote:CHARACTER APP
Name: Vanya Aristarkhovich Lodyzhensky
Age (13 to 18): 13
Gender: Male
Appearance:
(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
[img]http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd455/Killtor158/Yohane/Yohane_Bonaventura_full_1673934.jpg

Chum Handle (In font color): TBD (need to come up with a decent one)
God Tier: Maid of Doom

OPTIONAL
Likes: Cute things, sweets, anime, manga, books, music, games. Being relied upon/helping others. Other stuff.
Dislikes: Mean people. Other stuff.
Theme Song(s): Something like this or this. Considering the whole maid thing, they're pretty appropriate.

No.


Yes.
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP



User avatar
The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14832
Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:47 am

New Aksarben wrote:CHARACTER APP
Name: Ezekiel (Zeke) Saranta
Age (13 to 18): 18
Gender: Male
Appearance (Image or Desription): 6'2, 200 lbs. Lazy looking, slightly unkempt and scruffy, with the beginnings of a beard he hasn't bothered to shave off until it gets too out of whack. His eyes are hazel colored, and his ginger hair is shaggy and unkempt as the rest of him. Freckles cover his face and arms, and just about all of him. His skin's pale, as well. When it comes to clothing he tends to loose, comfortable clothes rather than anything proper, so things like hoodies, sweatpants, shirts too large for him, etc
Chum Handle (In font color): PhilosopherStoner [PS]
God Tier: Page of Blood (if that doesn't fit, please recommend something else :D

OPTIONAL
Likes: Relaxing, video games, snacks, the expected with a handle like Philosopher Stoner, Booooooks, cheese, Medieval things, probably more than that, but he's forgetful.
Dislikes: assholes, forgetting important things, running out of his snacks and supplies, running out of books to read, being made to do things.
Theme Song(s): Here

Looks like our characters will probably get along perfectly.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?


it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

User avatar
The States of Balloon
Senator
 
Posts: 3936
Founded: Dec 18, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby The States of Balloon » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:49 am

Videssos wrote:
The States of Balloon wrote:No.


Yes.

We get the point after the first couple of images. Also that name is fucking ridiculous. Go ahead and use the character if you want*, but expect other characters to react appropriately to her qualities.
*I do not have the power to approve your character, so you will still need Mund's approval.
:^^^^^^^^^^^^)

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:51 am

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:CHARACTER APP
Name: Ezekiel (Zeke) Saranta
Age (13 to 18): 18
Gender: Male
Appearance (Image or Desription): 6'2, 200 lbs. Lazy looking, slightly unkempt and scruffy, with the beginnings of a beard he hasn't bothered to shave off until it gets too out of whack. His eyes are hazel colored, and his ginger hair is shaggy and unkempt as the rest of him. Freckles cover his face and arms, and just about all of him. His skin's pale, as well. When it comes to clothing he tends to loose, comfortable clothes rather than anything proper, so things like hoodies, sweatpants, shirts too large for him, etc
Chum Handle (In font color): PhilosopherStoner [PS]
God Tier: Page of Blood (if that doesn't fit, please recommend something else :D

OPTIONAL
Likes: Relaxing, video games, snacks, the expected with a handle like Philosopher Stoner, Booooooks, cheese, Medieval things, probably more than that, but he's forgetful.
Dislikes: assholes, forgetting important things, running out of his snacks and supplies, running out of books to read, being made to do things.
Theme Song(s): Here

Looks like our characters will probably get along perfectly.

Awesome, friends are always nice :D
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Videssos
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10438
Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:56 am

The States of Balloon wrote:
Videssos wrote:
Yes.

We get the point after the first couple of images. Also that name is fucking ridiculous. Go ahead and use the character if you want*, but expect other characters to react appropriately to her qualities.
*I do not have the power to approve your character, so you will still need Mund's approval.


I happen to have a habit of posting image galleries when possible. As for the name, I simply used Russian naming conventions (first name, patronymic middle name, and surname last), though the first name was a unisex diminutive of a proper name. I could probably go for a common one present in a variety of countries, like Alexis, though.

Indeed, I'm aware that you aren't the OP, or a Co-OP, for that matter.
Last edited by Videssos on Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP



User avatar
The States of Balloon
Senator
 
Posts: 3936
Founded: Dec 18, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby The States of Balloon » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:00 pm

Videssos wrote:
The States of Balloon wrote:We get the point after the first couple of images. Also that name is fucking ridiculous. Go ahead and use the character if you want*, but expect other characters to react appropriately to her qualities.
*I do not have the power to approve your character, so you will still need Mund's approval.


I happen to have a habit of posting image galleries when possible. As for the name, I simply used Russian naming conventions (first name, patronymic middle name, and surname last), though the first name was a unisex diminutive of a proper name. I could probably go for a common one present in a variety of countries, like Alexis, though.

Indeed, I'm aware that you aren't the OP, or a Co-OP, for that matter.

Also, I'm pretty sure maids are a female-only class.
:^^^^^^^^^^^^)

User avatar
The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14832
Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:01 pm

New Aksarben wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Looks like our characters will probably get along perfectly.

Awesome, friends are always nice :D

Also, my character is kinda based on me, Productive Procrastinator is even my STEAM profile name.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?


it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:05 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:Awesome, friends are always nice :D

Also, my character is kinda based on me, Productive Procrastinator is even my STEAM profile name.

Mine's a stoner version of me lol
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Videssos
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10438
Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:08 pm

The States of Balloon wrote:
Videssos wrote:
I happen to have a habit of posting image galleries when possible. As for the name, I simply used Russian naming conventions (first name, patronymic middle name, and surname last), though the first name was a unisex diminutive of a proper name. I could probably go for a common one present in a variety of countries, like Alexis, though.

Indeed, I'm aware that you aren't the OP, or a Co-OP, for that matter.

Also, I'm pretty sure maids are a female-only class.


I looked that up, and I found this:
All seen Maids have been female, however whether the Maid class is exclusively female is unknown.


So not necessarily.
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP



User avatar
Mundeo
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10355
Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:56 pm

Alright, time to get to the apps...
New Strausberg wrote:CHARACTER APP
Name: Venhle Zkeebe
Age (13 to 18): 17
Gender: M
Appearance (Image or Desription): (Image) This face with these teeth,
[b]Chum Handle (In font color):
KorruptKarnage [KK]
God Tier: Prince of the Void

OPTIONAL
Likes: Sweets, Spice food, guns, pranks, music, and his revolver
Dislikes: People who try to ruin his fun, anyone who tries to take his gun, bitter foods
Theme Song(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSCOYAJd2PE

very sorry for the triple post please don't stone me.

*Hides pile of stones behind him* I won't. I see Ven is back from WtA, Accepted!
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:CHARACTER APP
Name: Eric Collins
Age (13 to 18): 16
Gender: male
Appearance (Image or Desription): 5'10" 120lbs, brown hair and eyes, plain red t-shirt with black sweatpants, has a bit of a moustache growing but not much.
Chum Handle (In font color): ProductiveProcrastinator [PP]
God Tier: Heir of Time

OPTIONAL
Likes: internet, gaming, chatting with friends, doing nothing, Transformers, history, television, Apple juice and grape juice, root beer
Dislikes: working, assholes, being in public, summer, group projects (he either does nothing or does everything), anime and manga, orange juice
Theme Song(s):
Sorry if this sucks, I'm on mobile. This is kind of a WIP and kind of finished, I'll probably make a few edits when I get to a computer.

I figured these would go fast. Accepted!
For ruther reference, you can't reserve a classpect. If you want it, make an app for it.
New Aksarben wrote:CHARACTER APP
Name: Ezekiel (Zeke) Saranta
Age (13 to 18): 18
Gender: Male
Appearance (Image or Desription): 6'2, 200 lbs. Lazy looking, slightly unkempt and scruffy, with the beginnings of a beard he hasn't bothered to shave off until it gets too out of whack. His eyes are hazel colored, and his ginger hair is shaggy and unkempt as the rest of him. Freckles cover his face and arms, and just about all of him. His skin's pale, as well. When it comes to clothing he tends to loose, comfortable clothes rather than anything proper, so things like hoodies, sweatpants, shirts too large for him, etc
Chum Handle (In font color): PhilosopherStoner [PS]
God Tier: Page of Blood (if that doesn't fit, please recommend something else :D

OPTIONAL
Likes: Relaxing, video games, snacks, the expected with a handle like Philosopher Stoner, Booooooks, cheese, Medieval things, probably more than that, but he's forgetful.
Dislikes: assholes, forgetting important things, running out of his snacks and supplies, running out of books to read, being made to do things.
Theme Song(s): Here

Accepted!
Last edited by Mundeo on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:24 pm

no one even commented on the song I chose for Zeke XD

Also thanks for accepting it :D
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ameriganastan, Commonwealth of Hank the Cat, Rapperland, Reverend Norv, The Japanese Americans, The Republic of Atria, Tomia, Young Crips III Official Admin

Advertisement

Remove ads