NATION

PASSWORD

Assassination Academy: King of Killers! (OOC,Interest, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

MightyQuinn
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby MightyQuinn » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:07 pm

The Landfish Colonies wrote:Anything I should know before I post my introductory post? Like, should I just show up on the island like normal?

We're close to the end of the first night. How about you got killed and respawned in time for the first night ceremony?

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:50 pm

MightyQuinn wrote:
The Landfish Colonies wrote:Anything I should know before I post my introductory post? Like, should I just show up on the island like normal?

We're close to the end of the first night. How about you got killed and respawned in time for the first night ceremony?

This is what I would suggest, as well. Just pretend you were there all along.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:35 am

Hank J Wimbleton wrote:So what's next in the plot maze?

The ceremony during which we stand still for 5 hours?

The inevitable brawl that ends up giving us our first academy points?

The character interaction that everybody wants and nobody knows what to do for?

Also, you've created a monster.

Prepare for vehicles and armour.

So that's actually a pretty good question, after the opening ceremony I'm planning on setting you guys loose a little bit. There'll be a job that Eluette will recommend as good for beginners and so that will be the next "story" event but participation will be optional, players who aren't interested might like to attempt an assassination or attend a class. At some point after that there will be a tournament and preparing for and then participating in or watching that will be the focal point of this first arc.

I've been thinking about how to handle assassinations and classes because the normal RP approach might not work too well. So instead I think assassinations and classes that A: only involve one layer and B: Don't involve any major NPCs or plot points can be handled by single posts. Essentially you tell me what you wanna do for example do you want to target someone weaker or stronger thatn you? Will you try to find out as much as you can about them from other people or by following them. Via TG you'll tell me in simple terms what your course of action will be then I'll tell you what happens as a result, then you tell me what you do next and so on and so forth until the course of events is plotted out, then you go away and write a post where all of that happens.

I'm a little wary of adopting this course because for a lot of people the fun of RPing is interacting with and reacting to other people so going off and writing their own thing is not necessarily the most intersting thing to do. On the other hand if I have to steer an npc opponent for every player at the same time for the majority of this RP I will burn out and disappear for a week without saying anything, so we need to find a sustainable way to do this, hopefully the input from me via TG will keep the surprise/interactivity elements while absolving me of a lot of micro managing. Anyway, I'd liek to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

Shadowwell wrote:Atlannia, what were you saying in the words below the quote of my second App, i ask as it wasnt finished and i would like to know what you wanted.

Also, i hope you are Happy, Graculon has another disciple.^^

I ummm... oh right, I wanted you to wait until after the opening ceremony to introduce this character and in fact I'd like everyone making/ considering a second character to do the same, purely so that I don't jave to juggle peopel doing different parts of the intro at differnet times and stuff.

MightyQuinn wrote:Atlantia, make whatever changes you think will make it work, regarding the origin of the Kobolds.

Hank J, well, "Gods" as in mythology.

EDIT.

I kinda like the Nergal angle. Will edit race app this evening.

EDIT.

Race app edited

Alrighty, cool that's fine then. I will actually make an official race app as well as apps for a few other things at some point soon.

Nature-Spirits wrote:
MightyQuinn wrote:We're close to the end of the first night. How about you got killed and respawned in time for the first night ceremony?

This is what I would suggest, as well. Just pretend you were there all along.

This is fine advice, I will note though that from your opening post it seemed like your character died and then restarted behind everyone else which is not how it works, when you die you respawn at the infirmary where you can interact with other characters and pick up some exposition while the survivors are either picked off or make it to the end. The downtime won't last long though, hopefully we can wrap up this segment fairly soon.

EDIT: I'm about halfway through my IC post, I would like to finish it now but it's like 4:00 am here and I need to sleep so you guys can expect it tommorrow sometime.
Last edited by Atlannia on Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
...!?!

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:08 am

Atlannia wrote:

Shadowwell wrote:Atlannia, what were you saying in the words below the quote of my second App, i ask as it wasnt finished and i would like to know what you wanted.

Also, i hope you are Happy, Graculon has another disciple.^^

I ummm... oh right, I wanted you to wait until after the opening ceremony to introduce this character and in fact I'd like everyone making/ considering a second character to do the same, purely so that I don't have to juggle people doing different parts of the intro at different times and stuff.

I have an idea for his post, and i will wait.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

The Landfish Colonies
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Landfish Colonies » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:15 pm

Atlannia wrote:

Nature-Spirits wrote:This is what I would suggest, as well. Just pretend you were there all along.

This is fine advice, I will note though that from your opening post it seemed like your character died and then restarted behind everyone else which is not how it works, when you die you respawn at the infirmary where you can interact with other characters and pick up some exposition while the survivors are either picked off or make it to the end. The downtime won't last long though, hopefully we can wrap up this segment fairly soon.

EDIT: I'm about halfway through my IC post, I would like to finish it now but it's like 4:00 am here and I need to sleep so you guys can expect it tommorrow sometime.

Okay. I'll edit it once I get a chance. Disregard that post until then
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. - Mark Twain
Embassy Program
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
Resident of the Unified Coalition of Nations
Me OOC
Artwork made for the Landfish Empire

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:09 pm

Atlannia wrote:
Hank J Wimbleton wrote:So what's next in the plot maze?

The ceremony during which we stand still for 5 hours?

The inevitable brawl that ends up giving us our first academy points?

The character interaction that everybody wants and nobody knows what to do for?

Also, you've created a monster.

Prepare for vehicles and armour.

So that's actually a pretty good question, after the opening ceremony I'm planning on setting you guys loose a little bit. There'll be a job that Eluette will recommend as good for beginners and so that will be the next "story" event but participation will be optional, players who aren't interested might like to attempt an assassination or attend a class. At some point after that there will be a tournament and preparing for and then participating in or watching that will be the focal point of this first arc.

I've been thinking about how to handle assassinations and classes because the normal RP approach might not work too well. So instead I think assassinations and classes that A: only involve one layer and B: Don't involve any major NPCs or plot points can be handled by single posts. Essentially you tell me what you wanna do for example do you want to target someone weaker or stronger thatn you? Will you try to find out as much as you can about them from other people or by following them. Via TG you'll tell me in simple terms what your course of action will be then I'll tell you what happens as a result, then you tell me what you do next and so on and so forth until the course of events is plotted out, then you go away and write a post where all of that happens.

I'm a little wary of adopting this course because for a lot of people the fun of RPing is interacting with and reacting to other people so going off and writing their own thing is not necessarily the most intersting thing to do. On the other hand if I have to steer an npc opponent for every player at the same time for the majority of this RP I will burn out and disappear for a week without saying anything, so we need to find a sustainable way to do this, hopefully the input from me via TG will keep the surprise/interactivity elements while absolving me of a lot of micro managing. Anyway, I'd liek to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

I personally think that assassinations should be much "larger" parts of the story, and that there's secretly a political war which we're being unsuspectingly being used in through proxy to try to win the war before it's over. I really want some kind of major conflict to pop up, but I can see why that would be a path you wouldn't want to take. Larger assassinations means more interaction and more events as well as less story threads at the same time, but it's very clear to see why this has its own problems.
I have gazed beyond the bounds of infinity, the folds of reality that keep us entombed in disillusion, hiding us from the treasures of ultimate knowledge, and thus, ultimate power.

If knowledge is power, then we are all powerless and the universe is god.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:13 pm

Hank J Wimbleton wrote:
Atlannia wrote:

I personally think that assassinations should be much "larger" parts of the story, and that there's secretly a political war which we're being unsuspectingly being used in through proxy to try to win the war before it's over. I really want some kind of major conflict to pop up, but I can see why that would be a path you wouldn't want to take. Larger assassinations means more interaction and more events as well as less story threads at the same time, but it's very clear to see why this has its own problems.

What could be done is, those of us who would wish to participate in such a thing is There will be a secret meeting with the one party or the other of the political squabble, and they list off students, that are new. The characters whose rp'ers want to participate would be accepted as viable choices whereas the others wouldnt.

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:18 pm

Hank J Wimbleton wrote:
Atlannia wrote:

I personally thought that you would lay out some sort of system for gaining...points, was it? The players here seem to have already separated themselves into groups, which could translate quite naturally into clubs, which means lots of delicious rivalries and intrigue. I mean, it's definitely more interesting to hunt players, as opposed to NPC's. Classes can just be a one post thing were that player writes about something vaguely related for a few paragraphs, no OP's involved.

On the other hand, if you have some sort of storyline in mind, I suggest you have Eluette steer people through some classes for the sake of time passing, and then send us all on a job or something. Maybe multiple if you can handle it, or maybe the same job, but on opposing sides? Definitely get that tournament going soon, I'd say, since it sounds pretty interesting. Maybe a first-year specific one though, for the sake of fewer NPC's?

I also have some of my own ideas for longer-reaching stories, which I suppose I could add some substance to and lay them out in a TG if you'd like.

Also Hank has a great idea.
Last edited by The Burning Sun on Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:16 pm

You on Atlan?

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:16 pm

You on Atlan?

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:24 pm

Hank J Wimbleton wrote:I personally think that assassinations should be much "larger" parts of the story, and that there's secretly a political war which we're being unsuspectingly being used in through proxy to try to win the war before it's over. I really want some kind of major conflict to pop up, but I can see why that would be a path you wouldn't want to take. Larger assassinations means more interaction and more events as well as less story threads at the same time, but it's very clear to see why this has its own problems.

Hmmm, I wonder if you would consider what I have planned for the first arc to be along these lines, without spoiling anything there is a 'bigger' reason Klaus and his group are targeting new players.

The Burning Sun wrote:I personally thought that you would lay out some sort of system for gaining...points, was it? The players here seem to have already separated themselves into groups, which could translate quite naturally into clubs, which means lots of delicious rivalries and intrigue. I mean, it's definitely more interesting to hunt players, as opposed to NPC's. Classes can just be a one post thing were that player writes about something vaguely related for a few paragraphs, no OP's involved.

On the other hand, if you have some sort of storyline in mind, I suggest you have Eluette steer people through some classes for the sake of time passing, and then send us all on a job or something. Maybe multiple if you can handle it, or maybe the same job, but on opposing sides? Definitely get that tournament going soon, I'd say, since it sounds pretty interesting. Maybe a first-year specific one though, for the sake of fewer NPC's?

I also have some of my own ideas for longer-reaching stories, which I suppose I could add some substance to and lay them out in a TG if you'd like.

Also Hank has a great idea.

Oh you guys are more than welcome to target each other, I was merey approaching the problem of how to handle one player this NPC events without drowinign myself in busy work, if you're targeting another player I can just let you guys talk it out unless there's some kind of disagreement.

Academy points are kind of interesting, I was planning to keep it vague and just tell people "You have some extra points to spend" When they do something significant like assassinate someone tough or complete a diffiuclt job (And RP it well) and then let them spend it on stuff like new equipment or training that has a real appreciable effect. On the other hand it might be fun to have everyone track their actual totals and deduct them for rent and food and the like, it could create itneresting situations and let you do things like spend extra points to gain intel on your targets and hire people to be decoys or what have you. I'll have to give some thought to a system for it.

EDIT: Feel free to TG me any ideas if you want, I'd love to hear them.

EDIT:
Shadowwell wrote:You on Atlan?

Yeah, I'm about to leave though
Last edited by Atlannia on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
...!?!

MightyQuinn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby MightyQuinn » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:36 pm

Personal Information
Name: Hoozon Phurst, a female Kobold
Appearance: 90 cm tall of lean muscle.
Birthplace: Joqat
Nationality: Joqatian
Personality: Enthusiastic Engineer, more manic that depressed but does infrequently feel low when plans fail or problems remain unsolved.
Biography: Born to a family of sculptors, Hoozon excelled in her early studies and learned to create extremely beautiful and accurate representations of plants and animals in bronze and brass. Her work caught the eye of a local warlock-golemancer and she became his apprentice. Along with Golemancy, her mentor also taught her the "Evil Eye" ability.
Her master recommended her to the Academy on Princeps Island, that she might study the ways of the assassin in order to create effective bodyguard golems. Her favorite golem is her bronze hummingbird, ”Colibri”, who generally acts as a messenger (or spy). Part of her contract with the academy is to create golems in exchange for Academy points
Theme Song: Beethoven’s 9th Symphony (4th movement) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeT17YeUj5k

Combat Information
Equipment: Bronze Dagger and Bronze Spiked Buckler, Sling (with specialty bullets, ie: explosive, poisoned, etcetera), Hummingbird Golem.

Fighting style: Muscle Powered (Melee and Short/Medium Range).
Combat Statistics

Power:............1 + 2 = C.
Endurance:.......1 + 2 = C.
Agility:............1 + 2 = C.
Intelligence:.....1 + 2 = C.
Special Moves: ...1 + 0 = E.
1. Evil Eye randomly lowers one of an opponent’s combat statistics by 1 per number of points over zero in Special Moves for a period of ten seconds per number of points in Special Moves. For example, a Special Move rating of “E” lowers one of an opponent’s combat statistics by 1 for 10 seconds, while a Special Move rating of C”” lowers one of an opponent’s combat statistics by 3 for 30 seconds. The special effect is a laser like beam of green light from the sinister eye of the user striking the target. This attack may be thwarted by dodging, deflection with a mirror or polished surface, an active spell of good luck or a working good luck charm/talisman in the possession of the intended target. Evil Eye can only be active on one target at a time.

Odds and Ends: An aversion to touching iron or steel. A book of Golem Construction and Spells in Ancient Kobold, which she can read. Enjoys spiced raw fish. Finds intelligence and artistic abilities attractive qualities.

RP example: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=28039114#p28039114
I Read the rules and am a cool person who agrees to abide by them: Yes.

#NUMBAT
Last edited by MightyQuinn on Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:24 am, edited 5 times in total.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:49 pm

Dude, get a picture of an actual Kobold. We all know that's a Na'Vi.
Last edited by Ameriganastan on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

MightyQuinn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby MightyQuinn » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:51 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:Dude, get a picture of an actual Kobold. We all know that's a Na'Vi.

Good eye. But as far as this game goes, no one has listed the Na'vi as a player race, so it's a Kobold.

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:00 pm

MightyQuinn wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Dude, get a picture of an actual Kobold. We all know that's a Na'Vi.

Good eye. But as far as this game goes, no one has listed the Na'vi as a player race, so it's a Kobold.

I assume you don't mea-

"HEY! HEY LISTEN!"

"SHUT UP ALREADY AND SUFFOCATE IN THAT JAR OF YOURS! IT'S BEEN 18 YEARS! GAH!"
Last edited by Hank J Wimbleton on Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have gazed beyond the bounds of infinity, the folds of reality that keep us entombed in disillusion, hiding us from the treasures of ultimate knowledge, and thus, ultimate power.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:38 pm

Atlannia wrote:On the other hand if I have to steer an npc opponent for every player at the same time for the majority of this RP I will burn out and disappear for a week without saying anything, so we need to find a sustainable way to do this, hopefully the input from me via TG will keep the surprise/interactivity elements while absolving me of a lot of micro managing. Anyway, I'd liek to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

Just a thought: If you'd like, I can handle some NPCs. I've done it in other RPs, and I really don't mind.

That said, the method you've proposed seems perfectly sound. I just wanted to offer an alternate option.

Atlannia wrote:Academy points are kind of interesting, I was planning to keep it vague and just tell people "You have some extra points to spend" When they do something significant like assassinate someone tough or complete a diffiuclt job (And RP it well) and then let them spend it on stuff like new equipment or training that has a real appreciable effect. On the other hand it might be fun to have everyone track their actual totals and deduct them for rent and food and the like, it could create itneresting situations and let you do things like spend extra points to gain intel on your targets and hire people to be decoys or what have you. I'll have to give some thought to a system for it.

Hmm. If we went with specific numbers, we'd have to make sure that no one's cheating (although why one would, I'm not quite sure), and you'd probably have to set prices for things. It would definitely add an interesting aspect to gameplay, though -- if a bit frustrating at times, perhaps. You mentioned earlier that you might give out point "packets" to indicate vague large numbers, and not worry about small expenses; that's definitely viable.

By the way, since we're on this topic, how does attending classes actually affect gameplay in terms of abilities and stats?
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:42 pm

Quinn, i think i might be the only one that thinks this but, the special may be OP for having rank E in it.

MightyQuinn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby MightyQuinn » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:49 pm

Shadowwell wrote:Quinn, i think i might be the only one that thinks this but, the special may be OP for having rank E in it.

No offense taken. Could you go into a little more detail?

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:53 pm

MightyQuinn wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Quinn, i think i might be the only one that thinks this but, the special may be OP for having rank E in it.

No offense taken. Could you go into a little more detail?

Well, it does fit what a special could do. However it reduces the others combat abilities directly, While only for ten seconds, I still think the fact that it reduces the total stats by 5 a litle OP, though while typing this i realized that technically it would be dodge-able, probably nullifying my argument.

MightyQuinn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby MightyQuinn » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:02 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
MightyQuinn wrote:No offense taken. Could you go into a little more detail?

Well, it does fit what a special could do. However it reduces the others combat abilities directly, While only for ten seconds, I still think the fact that it reduces the total stats by 5 a litle OP, though while typing this i realized that technically it would be dodge-able, probably nullifying my argument.

Well, to reduce by 5, the rating of the Special Move would need to be "A" rated.

And yeah, it probably could be dodged, maybe even reflected/deflected by a polished surface or mirror. (Evil Eye Fleegle from Al Capp's "Lil' Abner".
Last edited by MightyQuinn on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:04 pm

I have returned comrades, and yet there are no replies from Atlannia. y m8
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

MightyQuinn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby MightyQuinn » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:06 pm

Sonitusia wrote:I have returned comrades, and yet there are no replies from Atlannia. y m8

Because you got back early. You said, "Thursday", didn't you? :eyebrow:

Welcome back! :hug:

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:09 pm

Sonitusia wrote:I have returned comrades, and yet there are no replies from Atlannia. y m8

*A man in shades and a suit approaches you*

Greetings, and welcome back to the club.

Got your membership card?

*A gloved hand extends*

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:21 pm

MightyQuinn wrote:

Because you got back early. You said, "Thursday", didn't you? :eyebrow:

It's already the 7th of April, 1.20 PM where I live *cough* Indonesia *cough*

Hank J Wimbleton wrote:

*A gloved hand extends*

*1960 places a card (Jack of Spades) onto the hand*

"Yep"
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:26 pm

Sonitusia wrote:
MightyQuinn wrote:Because you got back early. You said, "Thursday", didn't you? :eyebrow:

It's already the 7th of April, 1.20 PM where I live *cough* Indonesia *cough*

Hank J Wimbleton wrote:

*A gloved hand extends*

*1960 places a card (Jack of Spades) onto the hand*

"Yep"

I'll give you a hint where I live.

"The most liveable city in the world"

"A timezone very close to Indonesia's"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse