NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life: EPIC (IC Thread XI) [CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:29 am

Holy Lykos wrote:OPERATION: NEW ARRIVALS
DIMENSION:
ALPHA
GALLIMAUFRY MUNDI
OMIKRON

The alien simply returned the appendages into her mass, smiling softly. Not really a natural expression for her but humans had difficulty reading the body language of her species from her experience. The light was a bit disorienting but at least it wasn't right in her face. She frowned a bit, wondering what kind of creature could make itself glow like that and seemingly at will. Her glowing was simply from biology. "No offense taken. Most humans are taken aback by my race when they first meet us. Something about not being used to seeing something that looks unhealthy to them, but is perfect symbiosis for us." The alien mentioned.

"By definition of the term, yes, I am an 'ET'. But that also includes almost the entirety of the universe, from those races of Lykos to even the new human capital of Nova Terra. I'm guessing you're not from the Federation then are you? I wasn't aware of any other human colonies that weren't brought together after their diaspora."

The alien noticed a few more humans arriving, though they seemed to be heading out rather than coming to meet them. Was this some sort of hub world? This looked like no space station at all, and she couldn't fathom what else it could be aside from the mentioned "Gatehouse". But a gatehouse to what?

Federation...? he wondered has her species been tapping in on the Star Trek series and assumed that it's our level of tech...? "I'm from Earth. Earth-Earth, as in Terra, as in the third planet of the Sol system." he explained, unsure about this whole "colonial diaspora" deal. "I'm from the year 2016, granted that probably means nothing in space. You could look through a telescope a few light years away at Earth or vice versa and see spaceships not even invented yet by humans. Einstein and Hawking are weird like that." he explained the small but concise knowledge on the subject of interstellar travels and civilizations.

Tiltjuice wrote:True to form, MB blinked and his fur palette-swapped from the electric green to jet black, the sort of color invisible in deep space. Glomming onto Henry's face above the man's mouth, he wrapped all four paws tightly around Henry's head.

Now I have attention... He curled both ears into balls that looked somewhat like Princess Leia's circular buns, if Princess Leia's circular buns had been shifted to the top of her head and the Imperial torture droid had decided lowering her into a vat of shoe polish head-first while upside-down would have induced her to talk. The gesture was equivalent to clearing a throat in someone who could talk; though, naturally, the newcomers couldn't be expected to know this.

As his ears shot out straight again, wobbling slightly with the momentum, MB picked up on his signing again. Big Feast is also called Opa. Women are Myra and Macy. He pointed at himself, twitching his nose. MB is pleased to meet you all, Fungus Water Dog, Glasses, and Headdress Man.

He paused. Landlord man Demens has room ready for you. Demens knows all. All your things are moved in already.

Sully chuckled at the telepathic rabbit's antics "All right, guess I'll be getting used to bio-luminescent bunnies and symbiotic sea otters." he conceded, surprisingly at ease with the concept of being among alien lifeforms. "Glad to meet you "MB", but could you please glue yourself to somewhere below Henry's face? I'm not sure if he can breath through you, or is allergic to you." he informed "So... this "Mr. Demens", how does he know us?"
Stormwrath wrote:OPERATION NEW ARRIVALS
DIMENSION:
ALPHA
GALLIMAUFRY MUNDI
OMIKRON

"Oh, we still have to take you there," Macy told the prince who preferred to call himself Sully. "To the Building. There you will be registered."

Venla raised a valid question, one that the android felt she should answer for the extraterrestrial, and one that made her chuckle a bit. "Well, this world doesn't only have Humans, for there are other people that live here like talking horses, magicians, and other things. This world," she extended her arms outward, "is called Gallimaufry, and you are now in the Gatehouse. The Gate behind you is where we go to have adventures in other worlds and maybe get people to come here. But I guess Mr. Demens decided to bring you all here on your own."

"Shall we be going?" she asked the newcomers. "I think you will like the Building very much."

"If its inhabitants are as polite as you are, I most certainly would." he smiled warmly at the blonde "So...you must be Myra...or Macy? I'm terrible at guessing games." That was an absolute lie for the semi-professional gamblers, but it was all in the interest of politeness "Do you usually have people being spat out of that..."Gate" of yours? Where are we supposed to apply for jobs? I assume this place has facilities..." he asked, so far this third blonde was proving to be the most informative of his newfound "friends", and he hoped he wasn't overwhelming her.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:02 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:True to form, MB blinked and his fur palette-swapped from the electric green to jet black, the sort of color invisible in deep space. Glomming onto Henry's face above the man's mouth, he wrapped all four paws tightly around Henry's head.

Now I have attention... He curled both ears into balls that looked somewhat like Princess Leia's circular buns, if Princess Leia's circular buns had been shifted to the top of her head and the Imperial torture droid had decided lowering her into a vat of shoe polish head-first while upside-down would have induced her to talk. The gesture was equivalent to clearing a throat in someone who could talk; though, naturally, the newcomers couldn't be expected to know this.

As his ears shot out straight again, wobbling slightly with the momentum, MB picked up on his signing again. Big Feast is also called Opa. Women are Myra and Macy. He pointed at himself, twitching his nose. MB is pleased to meet you all, Fungus Water Dog, Glasses, and Headdress Man.

He paused. Landlord man Demens has room ready for you. Demens knows all. All your things are moved in already.

The sudden change of the little rabbit's fur was quite a sight to see. But his view of the little animal quickly changed when he latched onto his face. He was taken aback by such a event that he lost his balance and fell on the ground once again. Though a normal person might freak out or scream, Henry didn't do neither. The only thing that was happening was his heart was racing like crazy as well as his cheeks turning rosy. He was more embarrassed than afraid. There was a rabbit clung to his face as well as him falling down in front off all these strangers.

"Big Feast is also called Opa. Women are Myra and Macy."

It seemed that the jet black rabbit was talking about the two women and android that were there with him. He couldn't see them due to his face being covered, but he could hear them.

"MB is pleased to meet you all, Fungus Water Dog, Glasses, and Headdress Man."

MB? Who the hell is MB? Unless it's this fluffy thing on my face. Henry thought as he saw nothing but blackness and a little light peering under from where the rabbit's body didn't fully cover his face. He reciprocated the greeting by softly rubbing the left side of the rabbit seeing as he couldn't do much of anything else. And Glasses? That's my new name?' He sighed a little as his face was tickled by the fur from the underbelly of the rabbit and the heat from his breath started to fog up his glasses.

"Landlord man Demens has room ready for you. Demens knows all. All your things are moved in already."

Now who the hell is Demens? And why does he have a room ready for me, or have my things moved in for me? And what does they mean by "Demens knows all?" Is this thing serious? Well, I can't take anything serious right now given the situation I'm in. Now the lack of oxygen and the buildup of carbon dioxide was starting to take affect of Henry. He groaned in comfortableness and embarrassment as he gently poked the rabbit. "Thank you, but I would gladly appreciate it if you were to allow me to breath if you don't mind." Henry muffled as the vibrations from his voice tickled the rabbit's stomach.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:29 pm

"I'm going to guess we're from different universes then. Interesting, I never thought I'd run into conclusive proof of the multiverse theory humans shared with us long ago...." She seemed to think for a minute, watching the laser lightshow the fuzzy thing's earwriting was doing. Interesting way to communicate. She was yet to figure out if he was entirely natural or something more, the setting had left her open to any sort of possibilities. If there were humans from another timeline, universe, dimension... Whatever here, Anything could be possible. So she continued her little description of what she knew of Human History.

"Humans lost their homeworld shortly after they were reaching for spaceflight. Planetary Nuclear warfare and the resulting shift in climate leading to only those already on their sub-FTL colony ships surviving. Without the relay of Earth they lost contact and had to redevelop much of their technology. In time, the few colonies had lost knowledge of where earth had gone through unfortunate events. Likely some sort of clan warfare among colonists. Humans always have been such a warlike race, Something to admire about them.

Anyway, over time Nova Terra managed to contact the other human colonies and got them to agree to unify under a stellar commonwealth, which became the Terran Federation in recent years. Never could find their homeworld but know its somewhere in what they call the Orion Arm of the galaxy. Too bad the Lykosian Imperium dominates that sector of space."

"And yes, that year means nothing to me. By the reckoning of my species it is the year Four-Thousand Twenty Eight After Unification. Humans have a similar reckoning, after the recontact of the different split-offs of humans, though its only about the year two hundred and twenty seven in that reckoning."

She glanced over at the ones he as asking questions of, curious to their answer as well. She did still have a job to do back home. Well, not home but in the part of the galaxy she'd been stationed in. Whatever this was, it could wait until that was finished!
Agender - They/Them pronouns
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Some Political Charts: 1 2
Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

I wear teal, blue, pink for Swith

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:50 pm

Holy Lykos wrote:"I'm going to guess we're from different universes then. Interesting, I never thought I'd run into conclusive proof of the multiverse theory humans shared with us long ago...." She seemed to think for a minute, watching the laser lightshow the fuzzy thing's earwriting was doing. Interesting way to communicate. She was yet to figure out if he was entirely natural or something more, the setting had left her open to any sort of possibilities. If there were humans from another timeline, universe, dimension... Whatever here, Anything could be possible. So she continued her little description of what she knew of Human History.

"Humans lost their homeworld shortly after they were reaching for spaceflight. Planetary Nuclear warfare and the resulting shift in climate leading to only those already on their sub-FTL colony ships surviving. Without the relay of Earth they lost contact and had to redevelop much of their technology. In time, the few colonies had lost knowledge of where earth had gone through unfortunate events. Likely some sort of clan warfare among colonists. Humans always have been such a warlike race, Something to admire about them.

Anyway, over time Nova Terra managed to contact the other human colonies and got them to agree to unify under a stellar commonwealth, which became the Terran Federation in recent years. Never could find their homeworld but know its somewhere in what they call the Orion Arm of the galaxy. Too bad the Lykosian Imperium dominates that sector of space."

"And yes, that year means nothing to me. By the reckoning of my species it is the year Four-Thousand Twenty Eight After Unification. Humans have a similar reckoning, after the recontact of the different split-offs of humans, though its only about the year two hundred and twenty seven in that reckoning."

She glanced over at the ones he as asking questions of, curious to their answer as well. She did still have a job to do back home. Well, not home but in the part of the galaxy she'd been stationed in. Whatever this was, it could wait until that was finished!

"Well, it's been roughly..." he pondered "47 years after humans landed on the moon, though it was during the Cold War, there was no nuclear war...nor is there any expected in the near future. The Triumvirate's looking to end that. Although we haven't been very interested in space since...twenty, thirty years ago?" Sully attempted to recall the dates of the most recent manned spaceflight "Though it'd make sense. Hard to tussle with an interstellar power when you're still fighting on the same planet." Sully shrugged "So what about your race? The Huvidu-Zaan." he asked Venla "What's your species' mark on the proverbial pages of the galactic history books?"
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:20 pm

The rabbit twisted up, dislodging Henry's glasses awkwardly, and climbed on top of the Texan's head. Reaching back down with his ears, MB set the glasses right, and then winked at Myra.

Henry's black hair rippled strangely as the rabbit drew in and out several deep breaths.

Danceria wrote:Sully chuckled at the telepathic rabbit's antics "All right, guess I'll be getting used to bio-luminescent bunnies and symbiotic sea otters." he conceded, surprisingly at ease with the concept of being among alien lifeforms. "Glad to meet you "MB", but could you please glue yourself to somewhere below Henry's face? I'm not sure if he can breath through you, or is allergic to you." he informed "So... this "Mr. Demens", how does he know us?"

"If its inhabitants are as polite as you are, I most certainly would." he smiled warmly at the blonde "So...you must be Myra...or Macy? I'm terrible at guessing games." That was an absolute lie for the semi-professional gamblers, but it was all in the interest of politeness "Do you usually have people being spat out of that..."Gate" of yours? Where are we supposed to apply for jobs? I assume this place has facilities..." he asked, so far this third blonde was proving to be the most informative of his newfound "friends", and he hoped he wasn't overwhelming her.

Nobody knows but Demens. Demens is almighty almond. Bitter when raw and unable to be cooked. Eating metal much better. A nose twitch. This place has no places. Only Gate. Go beyond Gate to find Building, where we all are. Surrounding city of Urbem Ascalon is place with places. Or village nearby, if prefer country.

He jumped now, back to Opa and began rubbing his pawpads on the robot. In Building we all have rooms. Some family. Most live alone. Better to meet for yourself.
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:47 pm

"We can talk about this later. I feel we're holding up beings here." Venla simply responded, noting how insistent the small creature seemed to be about getting them to get a move on. She started walking towards where she'd seen the other people come from, guessing that direction held wherever they were supposed to go. "No point holding people up in the entrance way. I'd like to make sure they actually got my room how I like. Huvidu-Zaan can be quite picky in living conditions, with us being more aquatic than most interstellar species seem to be."

She grunted a bit, gesturing with a pair of tendrils for the other new arrivals to follow along with her and away from the gate itself.
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:09 pm

Fixing his glasses and positioning them on his face in his preferred place, Henry got up from the ground and dusted himself off. Looking up at his hair, he rubbed and styled it in his preferred image and looked around after a certain rabbit climbed up on top of it and messed it up. He decided that he wasn't really in a position to protest so he shrugged his shoulders in agreement to the traveling of everyone's preferred destination. Crossing his arms, Henry followed behind Venla away from the gate and towards where ever they were going.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:31 pm

★Sonoran Justice★

Alright, no takers? We're good to go.", Said Katya. "We are good to go, right, Audette?"

"Yep.", Audette's simple reply was music to Katya's ears. She hated waiting. "Alright, guessing by what I've heard, Mr. Mechano's world here ain't gonna be very safe, so just keep that in mind; I'm lookin' at you, Sacajawea, Princess.", She said. Her smug grin was more or less her way of showing that her little nicknames were for fun more than anything. "Well, after me, eh? I am the combat arms expert here."

"Just...how the hell do ya..ah, right. Damn gates, different worlds, all that shit. Anyways, let's go!"

Katya patted Kale on the shoulder, about to say something before the other woman yanked her arm, and, with a scream, Katya found herself falling in with Audette. Kale and Sakarias would be thrown in only a second or so later, and then...

A blinding gust of sand and wind; that was the next thing any of them could see. Katya covered her face, her body and senses not expecting the sudden jump, and then, suddenly, an impact that knocked the breath out of her. Katya smacked into the ground, her momentum bringing the other two down with them. She was panicking, or as much as she could with no breath.

The wind let up; Audette was the one who had knocked them down. She had changed entirely in the mere seconds it took between Galli and their new world. She was low to the ground, eyes forward, sharp and precise as they scanned the area. She reached for her rifle and creeped up along a small dune. Her finger didn't leave the trigger, ready to reach down and squeeze if she spotted anything. Once Katya had realized that she threw them all down to hide, she quelled any desire to yell at the woman.

As much as she hated to admit it, Audette WAS the one who trained for war, unlike herself. She had to trust the woman on this one.

Though Audette's concerns were for nothing...for now. She sighed in relief. "Looks like a town. We're in the desert, so at least it's good that we're in a civilized place, eh? So, um, here's our start. Wanna go check it out?", She asked, looking back at the other members of her group.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Swith Witherward
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:33 pm

GATEHOUSE AND NEWCOMERS

"Look, we have more people coming and more people going, and you guys are just cluttering shit up," Myra called over the noise of the Gate activating to send Katya and Co on their way. "Get these new people settled in at the Building." The Gate shut and Myra popped her ears to relieve the pressure.

She had remained mostly silent while the others said their peace and talked about where they were or came from. Of course there were multiple dimensions. There were multiple everythings, and Sully's home dimension was vastly different than her own, though both were from Earth and the exact same time period.

She sighed as she realized people were still standing around. The last thing they needed was Dweezle fussing about it. The teen rose and gently pushed them all out the door with a final, "Send some bathtubs back when you get home."

Salty air and the cries of seagulls greeted the group as they stepped outside. Looking back, they'd find that the Gatehouse was nothing more than a tiny stone structure sitting on weathered cobblestones. There was no one else about. The only things moving were six or so old-fashioned, claw-footed bathtubs. These hovered a few inches off the ground, their shower curtains hanging limp. Of course, once everyone had chosen a tub and climbed inside (or, in Opa's case, stepped into his harness), the tubs lifted from the ground and spread their curtains to catch the wind. It gave the newcomers a chance to see their strange new dimension.

The Gatehouse was, in fact, on a floating bit of land that hovered over the ocean. Or, to be more precise, it hovered over a massive square of empty nothingness that seemed to be sitting in the middle of that ocean. If one chanced to look down, they'd find themselves looking into a dark abyss. The tubs rose as fog gently rolled in to obfuscate the Gatehouse.

The flock of tubs continued northward at a fairly good clip, though the wind wasn't too intolerable. Soon ocean gave way to beaches and verdant land, and that gave way to forest and flowered meadows. A quaint village appeared on the horizon, but the tubs veered to the right and towards a structure set high upon a lush green hill. This was, of course, the Building.

A few Residents milled about in the morning sunshine as the tubs gently touched down on the gravel road just in front of the main doors. They patiently waited for everyone to step away before rising once more. The six were joined by four more from the roof, and then the entire flock sailed back they way they came.

Demens Towers was indeed a magical thing. Part god, part humor, it sat squarely upon the tree-ringed hilltop and overlooked all of the valley below. Technically, it sat upon its own ruins, but that's a story for another day. Its exterior was fairly plain: stone walls, bright windows, plenty of porch and patio for whiling away the day. It was the inside that was remarkable, and that was noticeable the moment someone opened the front door to let them in.

Everything about the inside, from the cozy mailboxes in its vestibule to the welcoming lobby with its reception desk... everything was designed to be perfect in the eyes of the beholder. Such was the Building's charm that one person might see a lounge area decorated in cozy red couches and lace-covered tables while another person might see nothing but concrete and steel.

A man in a grey wool Nazi uniform - (the swastikas replaced by an odd symbol) - sat behind the reception desk. He busied himself with a dogeared copy of The Mists of Avalon, though he occasionally glanced up to see what others were doing.
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:39 pm

RotLB

Highfort wrote:“Welcome to Lumba’s Emporium. Before you proceed, will you concede to a biometric scan?” The alien sing-songed and continued, “All customers are expected to comply before entering to ensure Lumba’s privacy as well as the consumer’s safety.”

Before leaving the jeep, Sandy sent Amanda a short message: "@Lumba's. Want contacts with cameras?". As he expected, he got a reply back within seconds: "Yes. Beware sharp dealing. L has rep."

He checked the crowd in the rear-view mirror, and decided to set the jeep's hand brake. It would slow down a professional only momentarily, but might gain enough time against a mere opportunist. He got out, checking that the doors were all locked behind them.

Sandy acceeded to the proprietor's request with a shrug. While he waited for the humanoid to wave its copper wand at him -- whose quip was that about advanced science and magic? Clarke? -- he made a suggestion to his companions. "If you want to look around, go ahead. Since I know what I want, I should be relatively quick. I'll keep an eye on the jeep while you shop; I'm not sure I like the look of the rest of the customers in the Market."

Building

After answering Sandy's text, Amanda decided that now would be a fine time to take a break. Her notes on the contract were now longer than the document itself. It looked fishy. She was used to explicit contract terms, trying to make every tiny detail clear to a potential judge and jury, but maybe Ascalon was different? She shook her head: no, her client and their counterparty were trying to hide something. But what and why?

She left her study and walked to the back window, trying to clear her head. The view was lousy from down here on two. At least Demens let her remodel when he moved them. It didn't quite compensate. She sighed: just getting a breath of fresh air would help her thinking, and the stairs down were faster than the elevator up. She took them down to the Lobby, intending to go outside.

She stopped halfway across the lobby when she saw newcomers arrive in tubs. Momentarily self-conscious, she checked her clothing: blouse and skirt both fine. Compared to the way people usually dressed around here, she seemed to be wearing business attire, but it was merely her well-made casual clothing. Lolling about in sweats was for other people.
Last edited by Northwest Slobovia on Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:52 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:-this is a snip, 'tis a very lovely snip-

Sully blinked as he breathed in the fresh salt-sea air.

Well...that happened

He gazed upon the worn stone tower standing alone as if it was worn away by the vast unseen currents of time, and was both horrifying and beautiful. The endless abyss surrounding the building did little to soothe him.

Once they entered however, he felt...relaxed. Must be some effect of the building's...

To Sully, it reminded him of the lobby of a casino moments before opening to the throngs of eager patrons, lazy and inviting, yet with an air of anticipation and excitement, of chance and challenge.

The Building's image to Sully snapped him out of the soothed state and into a confident stride down the hallway towards the desk.

He could hardly suppress a grin, though he hardly knew why nor cared to, as he boldly went forward with the air of confidence that those who knew him would instantly recognize.

Suleiman Saladin Ahmed bin-Salah was in his element, and he was going to turn this establishment on it's ear.

Walking up to the occupied attendant, he remembered and composed himself, and lightly knocked on the wood of the desk. "Excuse me sir?" he would ask "My name is Suleiman Saladin Ahmed bin-Saleh. Venla, Henry, and myself are reserved here, if I am to believe your Gatekeepers. I presume you work for a "Mr. Demens"?"
Obligatory Quotes below

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:00 pm

The trip was a bit of a scare for Venla, though she would not show it. Being up high was no issue for her, she was used to spaceflight of all things. But... There was something different about riding in a thing that was barely any larger than yourself and floating through the air, feeling like one lean would dump you out to certain doom.

That would scare anyone.

But then they landed, and the alien less than gracefully pulled herself out of the tub onto all fours. A more natural gait for her as she walked forward, pulling all the tendrils of her form back into herself and finally standing herself back up when she neared the front doors. Glancing inside revealed an interior of soft colors, organic forms and smooth surfaces. But the one thing that really stuck out to her was the overall lack of one thing her species prefered, waterways going through and all around buildings. She assumed it was some sort of building made for humans on a Huvidu-Zaan world, as most humans wouldn't appreciate having to swim to get around a building.

And the one darker skinned human strode himself forth, speaking for the three of them. The alien grumbled and stepped her way after him in the lumbering two legged gait of her species, noting a well dressed, even if in Archaic styled clothing, human that seemingly entered a bit before they arrived. Her eyes lingered for a bit before fixing back on the desk, keeping silent. The human had pretty much said what she wanted to say after all.
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:08 pm

"They're Chaos.", said a voice. "Demon-posessed servants of the gods of war, lust, stuff like that. But yes, I supposeunder these circumstances you could say they work for Demens."

It was a young, light, definitely feminine voice, though just a hint nasally and noticably scratchy, but not enough to put anyone off. It was the kind of voice that'd definitely draw attention, however. The sharp, apathetic tone it was spoke in also told enough of the speaker - that she wasn't in the mood for formalities or friendly conversation.

Torii peaked out from the halls. Seeing Kale, Audette, and her Sister together managed to pique her interest enough to make her leave her room for the first time in a week - albeit too late to catch them.

She bore some resemblence to Katya. She had the same light blonde hair, the same intense blue eyes, the same skinny frame - though Katya was definitely flatter - but Torii differed much from her big sister in everything else. She had a pretty face, much like Katya, though Torii's eyes were hostile and tired, with dark bags under from lack of sleep and stress. She didn’t dress nearly as well as Katya, either. Extremely worn, brown leather boots, daisy duke shorts, a white tanktop, and a Russian army camouflage jacket was her style, a far cry indeed from the pleated short skirts and fancy silk ties that Katya was proud of.

Last, but not least, was the Makarov pistol that sat snug in a holster on Torii's hip. She kept it and two extra clips on her at all times.

She approached the desk, her hands in her pockets. She was going to ask a question to the desk cultist, but the new arrivals had her decide that maybe she would need to settle them in first.

Her gaze bore into Venla, then Sulieman and his companion. She clicked her tongue. "New people...great."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:20 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"They're Chaos.", said a voice. "Demon-posessed servants of the gods of war, lust, stuff like that. But yes, I supposeunder these circumstances you could say they work for Demens."

It was a young, light, definitely feminine voice, though just a hint nasally and noticably scratchy, but not enough to put anyone off. It was the kind of voice that'd definitely draw attention, however. The sharp, apathetic tone it was spoke in also told enough of the speaker - that she wasn't in the mood for formalities or friendly conversation.

Torii peaked out from the halls. Seeing Kale, Audette, and her Sister together managed to pique her interest enough to make her leave her room for the first time in a week - albeit too late to catch them.

She bore some resemblence to Katya. She had the same light blonde hair, the same intense blue eyes, the same skinny frame - though Katya was definitely flatter - but Torii differed much from her big sister in everything else. She had a pretty face, much like Katya, though Torii's eyes were hostile and tired, with dark bags under from lack of sleep and stress. She didn’t dress nearly as well as Katya, either. Extremely worn, brown leather boots, daisy duke shorts, a white tanktop, and a Russian army camouflage jacket was her style, a far cry indeed from the pleated short skirts and fancy silk ties that Katya was proud of.

Last, but not least, was the Makarov pistol that sat snug in a holster on Torii's hip. She kept it and two extra clips on her at all times.

She approached the desk, her hands in her pockets. She was going to ask a question to the desk cultist, but the new arrivals had her decide that maybe she would need to settle them in first.

Her gaze bore into Venla, then Sulieman and his companion. She clicked her tongue. "New people...great."

Is everyone snotty towards newcomers...? Sully wondered Though she'll get some leeway, she looks tired. he observed the similarities between her and that "Katya" he met earlier...or maybe it was a European thing. He's been living among them for roughly five years and sometimes he still couldn't tell if some were related or not.

"Eyep." Sully affirmed. "Just came in to get settled." he gestured to Venla and then Henry "The oversized otter with the slight case of Athlete's Foot is Venla, the gentleman with the glasses is Henry and I'm Sully. If you'd kindly point us to our rooms and the nearest job application station, we'll be on our way."

He observed the tired and irritated tone of the voice and decided to be polite but concise, hopefully it was enough not to put her off.
Obligatory Quotes below

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:24 pm

This trip was such a sigh to see to Henry. One minute he was laying on the ground with a rabbit all over his face and head and the next thing he knew, he was in a sort of tropical paradise. The seagulls cried loudly as the air tasted strong of salt. All he could do is look in awe and breath in the salty air. This was something he seen whenever he went to trips to the Bahamas or Cancun for the summer, but somehow this feeling never seemed to get old. It was heavenly.

Looking suspiciously at the bathing devices, he carefully stepped in one and waited for the next stage of their trip. The bathtubs lifted off the ground and departed to their journey. At first, this was a bizarre and fearful sight seeing such a thing basically fly. Even though he had a fear of heights, Henry couldn't help but look down at the ocean that was below them. It was a beautiful and fearful sight for him, but he managed it. He leaned back inside the bathtub and leaned back looking up at the sky. Putting his arms behind his head, he slowly drifted off to a blissful sleep.

Once they landed safely on the ground, Henry stepped out of the tub, nearly falling after getting his foot stuck inside of it. He quickly regained his composure with a rosy face from embarrassment and observed the Building. It was a magnificent structure that had a sense of magical properties to it. He looked at the design of the building; it was something that his parents would build and sell in matter of months. Weeks even. Taking in all the sights, he walked around until he saw the red couches. He felt them and sat down in them to test them out while his Arabic counterpart spoke at the receptionist desk.

"My parents will love this place." Henry said to himself as he got up from the couch and continued to walk around the lobby in awe.

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:33 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Her gaze bore into Venla, then Sulieman and his companion. She clicked her tongue. "New people...great."

Where the hell did Tori come from? Amanda looked over the new arrivals as she caught up with the moody teen: two humans and a xeno. Demens wasn't kidding about rounding up his Chosen. She'd need to talk to Thaddeus: how many cards were in that metaphorical deck of his?

Danceria wrote:"Eyep." Sully affirmed. "Just came in to get settled." he gestured to Venla and then Henry "The oversized otter with the slight case of Athlete's Foot is Venla, the gentleman with the glasses is Henry and I'm Sully. If you'd kindly point us to our rooms and the nearest job application station, we'll be on our way."

As she strode over, Amanda answered the Arab's implied questions. "You'll need to sign leases to get up the stairs where the apartments are. Volker has those ready to go, along with your apartment keys. And depending on what kind of work you do, you might be able to find it in The Burrows, a village just down the road. If not, then in Ascalon, a large city about an hour's drive from here."

She smiled at the newcomers; might as well start friendly. "I'm Amanda Bela, the Building's legal counsel. Welcome, all of you!" She offered her hand to Sully, since he was closest.
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:38 pm

"I don't know shit about work here, but I can show you your rooms.", She grumbled. She could have, until she heard Volker say what room they'd all be in.

Floor Seven; Torii sucked in a breath, and everything went hazy. MB's presence snapped her out of it, and she peered down. She didn’t even attempt a weak smile. She was obviously upset. "Hi, MB.", She croaked. "Rabbit Buddy? I haven't heard my sister talk about you in a long time."

She nodded to Amanda. "Hi, Miss Bela.", She said. She then turned back to Sully and Venla. "Tora. Dimitrov. Just call me Torii. Tora's a fuckin' stupid name."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Swith Witherward
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:14 pm

Lobby

Volker placed clipboards bearing applications in front of each newcomer. The language on the paper was, of course, their native tongue. The lease agreement was standard. The cultist didn't speak.

He'd been rather silent lately. The loss of his avatar had left him in a deep funk that not even chaos insanity could penetrate. Amanda and Tora's arrival was a momentary saving grace. They'd spared him from having to interact with anyone. He lifted the book to his eyes again but not before quickly glancing at Tora.

Her own sorrows lapped at the edges of his daemon consciousness. It didn't do them any good. Hatred, anger, blood lust... these were the tasty morsels that got them through their day. Grief just didn't cut it. If Klaus had been there, he would have momentarily banished Tora's glum feelings by doing something hilarious. If we think it, it is so! Volker lacked his god's spontaneity.

Volker set his book aside and slowly rose to face Tora. For a moment, he allowed himself the kindness of momentarily ignoring his duties; let the lawyer see to contracts. Instead, he stepped around the desk and impulsively folded the girl into a hug that pressed her against the soft wool uniform. Faint traces of kerosene and copper - the remnants of his own death - tickled her nose.

"We understand what you endure," he breathed into her ear to keep their conversation private. "We think you're very brave to endure so much with such good grace. And we are sincerely sorry for the loss of your friend, Miss Giovenith."

He released her. Time to put on a happy face, though the smile would be a bit forced.

"Ja, new Residents," Volker clapped his hands together as he resumed his spot behind the desk. But he felt deflated. This was just all horribly wrong, like a clock a second out of time. "Time to fill out the applications. Apartment assignments! Ms Bela, could you see to that? I..." - the smile faltered - "I am needed elsewhere."

The man in the Nazi uniform seemed to vanish into thin air. In fact, he had simply dropped into his own shadow and taken a tunnel to the hangar.

OOC: Well, if I don't post this now, I won't get a chance to post it. Gio's reply is next.
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:21 pm

Northwest Slobovia wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Her gaze bore into Venla, then Sulieman and his companion. She clicked her tongue. "New people...great."

Where the hell did Tori come from? Amanda looked over the new arrivals as she caught up with the moody teen: two humans and a xeno. Demens wasn't kidding about rounding up his Chosen. She'd need to talk to Thaddeus: how many cards were in that metaphorical deck of his?

Danceria wrote:"Eyep." Sully affirmed. "Just came in to get settled." he gestured to Venla and then Henry "The oversized otter with the slight case of Athlete's Foot is Venla, the gentleman with the glasses is Henry and I'm Sully. If you'd kindly point us to our rooms and the nearest job application station, we'll be on our way."

As she strode over, Amanda answered the Arab's implied questions. "You'll need to sign leases to get up the stairs where the apartments are. Volker has those ready to go, along with your apartment keys. And depending on what kind of work you do, you might be able to find it in The Burrows, a village just down the road. If not, then in Ascalon, a large city about an hour's drive from here."

She smiled at the newcomers; might as well start friendly. "I'm Amanda Bela, the Building's legal counsel. Welcome, all of you!" She offered her hand to Sully, since he was closest.

"All right. Nice to meet you Ms. Bella." Sully shook her hand.
Torsiedelle wrote:"I don't know shit about work here, but I can show you your rooms.", She grumbled. She could have, until she heard Volker say what room they'd all be in.

Floor Seven; Torii sucked in a breath, and everything went hazy. MB's presence snapped her out of it, and she peered down. She didn’t even attempt a weak smile. She was obviously upset. "Hi, MB.", She croaked. "Rabbit Buddy? I haven't heard my sister talk about you in a long time."

She nodded to Amanda. "Hi, Miss Bela.", She said. She then turned back to Sully and Venla. "Tora. Dimitrov. Just call me Torii. Tora's a fuckin' stupid name."

Sully noticed this, and confirmed what he already knew. She wasn't a bad person, just one who's been through a lot. He tried to joke in order to make her feel better. "All right...Torii..." he began slowly "What do we have to worry about on Floor 7? Loud partiers? Don't tell me, a hillbilly who somehow thinks we're on his lawn? Or is it a couple that has sex in the loudest way possible...?"
Swith Witherward wrote:Lobby

Volker placed clipboards bearing applications in front of each newcomer. The language on the paper was, of course, their native tongue. The lease agreement was standard. The cultist didn't speak.

He'd been rather silent lately. The loss of his avatar had left him in a deep funk that not even chaos insanity could penetrate. Amanda and Tora's arrival was a momentary saving grace. They'd spared him from having to interact with anyone. He lifted the book to his eyes again but not before quickly glancing at Tora.

Her own sorrows lapped at the edges of his daemon consciousness. It didn't do them any good. Hatred, anger, blood lust... these were the tasty morsels that got them through their day. Grief just didn't cut it. If Klaus had been there, he would have momentarily banished Tora's glum feelings by doing something hilarious. If we think it, it is so! Volker lacked his god's spontaneity.

Volker set his book aside and slowly rose to face Tora. For a moment, he allowed himself the kindness of momentarily ignoring his duties; let the lawyer see to contracts. Instead, he stepped around the desk and impulsively folded the girl into a hug that pressed her against the soft wool uniform. Faint traces of kerosene and copper - the remnants of his own death - tickled her nose.

"We understand what you endure," he breathed into her ear to keep their conversation private. "We think you're very brave to endure so much with such good grace. And we are sincerely sorry for the loss of your friend, Miss Giovenith."

He released her. Time to put on a happy face, though the smile would be a bit forced.

"Ja, new Residents," Volker clapped his hands together as he resumed his spot behind the desk. But he felt deflated. This was just all horribly wrong, like a clock a second out of time. "Time to fill out the applications. Apartment assignments! Ms Bela, could you see to that? I..." - the smile faltered - "I am needed elsewhere."

The man in the Nazi uniform seemed to vanish into thin air. In fact, he had simply dropped into his own shadow and taken a tunnel to the hangar.

OOC: Well, if I don't post this now, I won't get a chance to post it. Gio's reply is next.

Sully blinked then wondered aloud "Did we arrive at a bad time...?" he sighed and stepped forward. "Wow, Venla's already got herself a spot. Who wants me to be their next door neighbor, Henry or you, Venla?" he asked, desperately trying to keep happy a clearly depressing situation.
Obligatory Quotes below

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:33 pm

Torii honestly had never expected Volker to do what he did. She was grateful he did. She found sone momentary solace in the warmth of wool and the strange, Nostalgic smell of kerosene.

She was reminded of her dad for a moment. She wondered if Katya felt the same way about their grandfather...

Torii was almost scared to see Volker go, and as soon as he had disappeared, she found herself all alone again. It was surreal.

She rarely ever realized why she loved the cultists so much, despite her shaky past. They always made her feel better. She was grateful.

She turned back to Sully, not amused in the slightest. "Last week the seventh floor exploded and some people got fried. I inhaled a lot of stuff I shouldn't have, helping. "

She didn't mentioned the feeling of wheezing and choking she'd often felt since, or the burning stomach, or the unfillable void that had been punched into her with Gio's...disappearance. She still couldn't process it all.

She felt like she'd lost her anchor. She couldn’t even see Marcus. What could she do?

She sighed. "I...don't feel comfortable going up there. I can try, though. It's safe now."
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:38 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii honestly had never expected Volker to do what he did. She was grateful he did. She found sone momentary solace in the warmth of wool and the strange, Nostalgic smell of kerosene.

She was reminded of her dad for a moment. She wondered if Katya felt the same way about their grandfather...

Torii was almost scared to see Volker go, and as soon as he had disappeared, she found herself all alone again. It was surreal.

She rarely ever realized why she loved the cultists so much, despite her shaky past. They always made her feel better. She was grateful.

She turned back to Sully, not amused in the slightest. "Last week the seventh floor exploded and some people got fried. I inhaled a lot of stuff I shouldn't have, helping. "

She didn't mentioned the feeling of wheezing and choking she'd often felt since, or the burning stomach, or the unfillable void that had been punched into her with Gio's...disappearance. She still couldn't process it all.

She felt like she'd lost her anchor. She couldn’t even see Marcus. What could she do?

She sighed. "I...don't feel comfortable going up there. I can try, though. It's safe now."

Sully's face softened, he no longer attempted to joke, but honestly sympathized with her. "Erm...sorry..." he apologized weakly "You don't have to go up there with us, we can just...find our way on our own."
Obligatory Quotes below

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:38 pm

Stepping out of his little realtor daze, Henry walked backed towards the group near the end to hear them greet each other and assign apartments. Looking at Volker disappear, he shook his head to get his mind off of what just happened. Soon after he turned towards Torii. "Umm, hello. Just in case you're wondering, I'm Henry. Henry Lawson. And it's a pleasure to be here in such a beautiful place. The lobby has it's own sense of charm with a sense of modernism in it." He said grinning in joy. It seemed that all those years of learning about interior designing and real estate charming were starting to reveal itself.

He then looked at the list which contained his name and where he will be residing. Henry then looked at Sully. "I actuality, I don't mind living next door to you." He said chuckling.
Last edited by Saldinado on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:45 pm

MB chuffed from the floor, shaking both ears.

Building has magic. Not in Glasses Man's sense. Looks different for all. MB sees different from Communist funnygirl from Glasses Man from Fungus Water Dog. He blinked complacently. Thick Books Woman speaks wisely.

The rabbit climbed up Tora's leg, turning his paws this way and that to avoid poking her with his claws, and leapt from the edge of her shorts to the tails of the camo jacket. Swinging back and forth, he chuffed again. Perhaps it would be good to help restore Tora's spirits a bit more if she spent some time with him and Cuisine?
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:45 pm

There certainly was something off with the man in uniform. She had no reference for whatever that symbol was, nor what the uniform may be from or for, but there was certainly something not right about him. He seemed to be heavy with grief, as close as she could tell. Human emotions were a bit odd to her but she had been trained to recognize their body language at least.

He and the young human seemed to have that in common, based on their little dialogue.

"Thank you." She simply said, reaching with the tedrils to pick up the board and bring it up to her face to look over. In Huvidu-Zaan? Strange place indeed, few places out of the Collective even used their language, since most lifeforms couldn't even speak it for physical reasons. After reading it over a tendril searched out something to sign it with, writing down her name and moniker. Simple as that.

She glanced down at the shifty human, raising an eyebrow a bit. "We all already have apartment assignments. Right on the sheets." She mentiond, a tendril tapping the number on her sheet, though they likely wouldn't be able to parse that it was a number due to not being familiar in the least. She placed the board back on the counter with a nod, not wanting to disturb the man on duty.

"Pleasure to meet you as well, Bella. My name is Venla. Legal counsel? Does the building as a whole need enough that it has someone for it on staff for the purpose?" She asked, curiously. "I'm a xenologist myself. Sadly it looks like I won't quite be able to finish what humans call a doctorate though, since my assignment was interrupted.... I do suppose you're from a different version of the universe as well? The planets of Nova Terra, Germania, and Alexandria don't ring a bell, do they?" Venla still hadn't given up with finding anyone else that might be from where she was.
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:48 pm

Saldinado wrote:Stepping out of his little realtor daze, Henry walked backed towards the group near the end to hear them greet each other and assign apartments. Looking at Volker disappear, he shook his head to get his mind off of what just happened. Soon after he turned towards Torii. "Umm, hello. Just in case you're wondering, I'm Henry. Henry Lawson. And it's a pleasure to be here in such a beautiful place. The lobby has it's own sense of charm with a sense of modernism in it." He said grinning in joy. It seemed that all those years of learning about interior designing and real estate charming were starting to reveal itself.

He then looked at the list which contained his name and where he will be residing. Henry then looked at Sully. "By the looks of it, we're on different floors mate, so you're gonna be on your own." He said chuckling.

Sully rebounded with a smirk "Aw, dammit." he sighed "Well Mr. Realtor, I'll be upstairs if you need anything. We should definitely hang out sometime aaannnd..." he leaned in to notice where Henry was, and smirked wolfishly "You have the blessing of being next to two ladies...if ever you need advise, well...I know a guy..." he chuckled.
Obligatory Quotes below

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse