NATION

PASSWORD

Compass Books [RP Group]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:51 pm

Shyluz wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:How relaxed this RP will be, Shy? Do we have limits on what we can and we can't do?

Plan is pretty fucking relaxed, with minimal grimdark/major arcs. Literally, a slice o' life pie.
*begins eating pie*
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:54 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:
Charlia wrote:*pokepokepoke*The quote, in your signature...

I like it. :) I'm actually using that poem in a short story I'm writing for school, it's one of my favorites. Someday I'll have it memorized. Someday. XD

Hrm, I didn't know bowing and kissing was part of a celwbrated poem :p

In all honesty, I think Poe is the greatest of the earky American writers. The quote itself is meant to reflect the intagibility of these internet personas.

I used to have an obsession with The Raven. At this point, though, I'm more interested in the short stories than the poems--The Tell-Tale Heart and The Black Cat being my favorites, perhaps due to the disturbing nature.
Shyluz wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:How relaxed this RP will be, Shy? Do we have limits on what we can and we can't do?

Plan is pretty fucking relaxed, with minimal grimdark/major arcs. Literally, a slice o' life pie.
...No promises about staying away from grimdark. For me, grimdark is slice-of-life... I have a screwed-up mind.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:37 am

Shyluz wrote:

Hmm, alright then.

How big the bookstore is? Is it just a bookstore or it has places such as cafe and minimarket in it?
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:17 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Shyluz wrote:

Hmm, alright then.

How big the bookstore is? Is it just a bookstore or it has places such as cafe and minimarket in it?

Just a standard, corner bookstore you could find anywhere. Except in a city where transdimensional shenanigans are common. So, it might sell like snack bars and canned coffee, but there's no cafe or minimarket-- there's just no space.
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:20 am

Shyluz wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:Hmm, alright then.

Just a standard, corner bookstore you could find anywhere. Except in a city where transdimensional shenanigans are common. So, it might sell like snack bars and canned coffee, but there's no cafe or minimarket-- there's just no space.

I, my good brother, shall handle the bar. And the adult section.

Can't have kids sneaking in there.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Mirakai
Senator

Founded: May 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mirakai » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:39 am

Sonitusia wrote:
Shyluz wrote:

I, my good brother, shall handle the bar. And the adult section.

You need a loli the manage the adult section
Sister of Isle of Lithonia, and Sister-in-Law of Imperial--Japan
Torture Room Manager of ImperialJapanism
The Princess of Perverts
Crazy Yandere: Scamvidia
Wolfy Waifu: Ulvenes
Pet: Sonitusia
Proud Member of the SOPWHKTNTPBHNIWTP

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:42 am

Mirakai wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:I, my good brother, shall handle the bar. And the adult section.

You need a loli the manage the adult section

That reminds me of a certain 4koma of these foreigners in a Japanese university...
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Finished - On Mobile. Expect Derp.

Postby The Burning Sun » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:17 am

Name: Akatsuki Miku(or Miku Akatsuki)
Appearance:
(Low resolution cropping FTW)
Gender | Sex: Female | yes please Female
Personality: Not very nice. She can, and will, chew you out for the slightest things. Kinda like me IRL, really: always pissed, overly dramatic, and constantly in search of sleep. Unlike me, she has no filters because yay interwebz. Hence, she will not hesitate to constantly remind you how superior she is to your sorry ass.
Brief Biography:Miku grew up as pretty much any typical problem child would, if said child also happened to be the daughter(and heiress) to the ruling family of a Japanese megacorporation. She was raised from birth with a silver spoon in her mouth, and though she somehow managed to avoid any kind of disfigurement or speech impediments, the effects definitely showed. Arrogance, reckless disobedience - the whole nine yards. She fought with her parents, her parents fought back, and, gradually, her parents seemed to be winning. They successfully reigned in her teenage hormones with a combination of bribery and overt threats, at least somewhat controlling the direction of her impulses, if not their strength or frequency. They congratulated themselves for a while, until they realized that neither party had grown any more friendly and promptly packed her off to a college in America. THAT was their big mistake. America is nothing like Japan, after all - not only does it have looser social restrictions, it also has legalized marijuanna! Not that Miku would ever consider it, her sense of class superiority being one of the few things her parents had successfully wrought, but she didn't have a choice. Her history had already led her to make all the wrong friends, and one night, in the midst of a particularly wild party, one of them tricked her into trying an especially delectable baked treat, that just so happened to be laced with a healthy dose of the "raddest thing you'll ever try." Well, if one takes "rad" to be a contraction of "radiation", then one might be right. The overdose wasn't fatal, thank Satan for that, but it did leave her brain damaged in a rather peculiar way. There was no loss of intelligence or change in personality, except what might be expected from such a betrayal, but she did end up cursed with the twin defects of insomnia and severe narcolepsy(though some claim her sleep-deprived and sleepy states should count as bipolar disorder). Her parents were sorely disappointed, and after one too many heated arguments over long distance call, she was disowned and left to her own devices in the city of her alma mater, Sunset Gates. Don't get the wrong idea, though, her parents aren't completely heartless. They left her several million in trust, because heaven forbid their daughter dirty her hands working for the filthy gaijin. She took the money and the freedom with a bit less grief than warranted, and resolved to settle into her new life. First order of business? Find a good cafe, and then maybe a bookstore or two.
Last edited by The Burning Sun on Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:44 am

The Burning Sun wrote:
Appearance:
Personality: Not very nice. She can, and will, chew you out for the slightest things. Kinda like me IRL, really: always pissed, overly dramatic, and constantly in search of sleep. Unlike me, she has no filters because yay interwebz. Hence, she will not hesitate to constantlynremind you how superior she is to your sorry ass.
Brief Biography:Miku grew up as pretty much any typical problem child would, if said child also happened to be the daughter(and heiress) to the ruling family of a Japanese megacorporation. She was raised from birth with a silver spoon in her mouth, and though she somehow managed to qvoid any kind of disfigurement or speech impediments, the effects definitely showed. Arrogance, reckless disobedience - the whole nine yards. She fought with her parents, her parents fought back, and, gradually, her parents seemed to be winning. They successfully reigned in her teenage hormones with a combination of bribery and overt threats, at least somewhat controlling the direction of her impulses, if not their strength or frequency. They congratulated themselves for a while, until they realized that neither party had grown any more friendly and promptly packed her off to a college in America. THAT was their big mistake. America is nothing like Japan, after all - not only does it have looser social restrictions, it also has legalized marijuanna! Not that Miku would ever consider it, her sense of class superiority being one of the few things her parents had succesfully wrought, but she didn't have a choice. Her history had already led her to make all the wrong friends, and one night, in the midst of a particularly wild party, one of them tricked her into trying an especially delectable baked treat, that just so happened to be laced with a healthy dose of the "raddest thing you'll ever try." Well, if one takes "rad" to be a contraction of "radiation", then one might be right. The overdose wasn't fatal, thank Satan for that, but it did leave her brain damaged in a rsther peculiar way. There was no loss of intelligence or change in personality, except what might be expected from such a betrayal, but she did end up cursed with the twin defects of insomnia and severe narcolepsy(though some claim her sleep-deprived and sleepy states should count as bipolar disorder). Her parents were sorely disappointed, and after one too many heated arguments over long distance call, she was disowned and left to her own devices in the city of her alma mater, Sunset Gates. Don't get the wrong idea, though, her parents aren't completely heartless. They left her several million in trust, because heaven forbid their daughter dirty her hands working for the filthy gaijin. She took the money and the freedom with a bit less grief than warranted, and resolved to settle into her new life. First order of business? Find a good cafe, and then maybe a bookstore or two.

Slightly better?
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:46 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:
Appearance:
Personality: Not very nice. She can, and will, chew you out for the slightest things. Kinda like me IRL, really: always pissed, overly dramatic, and constantly in search of sleep. Unlike me, she has no filters because yay interwebz. Hence, she will not hesitate to constantlynremind you how superior she is to your sorry ass.
Brief Biography:Miku grew up as pretty much any typical problem child would, if said child also happened to be the daughter(and heiress) to the ruling family of a Japanese megacorporation. She was raised from birth with a silver spoon in her mouth, and though she somehow managed to qvoid any kind of disfigurement or speech impediments, the effects definitely showed. Arrogance, reckless disobedience - the whole nine yards. She fought with her parents, her parents fought back, and, gradually, her parents seemed to be winning. They successfully reigned in her teenage hormones with a combination of bribery and overt threats, at least somewhat controlling the direction of her impulses, if not their strength or frequency. They congratulated themselves for a while, until they realized that neither party had grown any more friendly and promptly packed her off to a college in America. THAT was their big mistake. America is nothing like Japan, after all - not only does it have looser social restrictions, it also has legalized marijuanna! Not that Miku would ever consider it, her sense of class superiority being one of the few things her parents had succesfully wrought, but she didn't have a choice. Her history had already led her to make all the wrong friends, and one night, in the midst of a particularly wild party, one of them tricked her into trying an especially delectable baked treat, that just so happened to be laced with a healthy dose of the "raddest thing you'll ever try." Well, if one takes "rad" to be a contraction of "radiation", then one might be right. The overdose wasn't fatal, thank Satan for that, but it did leave her brain damaged in a rsther peculiar way. There was no loss of intelligence or change in personality, except what might be expected from such a betrayal, but she did end up cursed with the twin defects of insomnia and severe narcolepsy(though some claim her sleep-deprived and sleepy states should count as bipolar disorder). Her parents were sorely disappointed, and after one too many heated arguments over long distance call, she was disowned and left to her own devices in the city of her alma mater, Sunset Gates. Don't get the wrong idea, though, her parents aren't completely heartless. They left her several million in trust, because heaven forbid their daughter dirty her hands working for the filthy gaijin. She took the money and the freedom with a bit less grief than warranted, and resolved to settle into her new life. First order of business? Find a good cafe, and then maybe a bookstore or two.

Slightly better?

I can get on it later today, when I'm out of school. And if I can't figure it out, I can pass it Luzzy, because she's a literal god at graphic design.
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:00 am

The Burning Sun wrote:
Appearance:

Slightly better?

Slightly better, again.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:11 pm

Saleon wrote:
Name: Astra Ghunsverd
Appearance:
(Image)

Gender | Sex: Female | bisexual, but will yuri for cash

Personality: M-ka and S-ka, depends on the time of day. She is adventurous, with a voyeuristic tinge, but ultimately loving. She does unfortunately have yandere tendencies, but she is taking medication for that. She is very athletic and can be shy around new people. She carries a crowbar in her backpack, which she got from one of her friends. She likes reading horror novels at the bookstore, where she has recently taken a job.

Brief Biography:
On the dark day of XX/XX/XXXX, Astra was walking in a field of flowers, sunshine, and rainbow colored barf. She pranced around the fields until it was her time to go. She talked in a high pitched British accent, "well, my gosh. I think it is time for me to recollect with my mother! I shall make my way, posthaste!"

Soon she heard the sound of Chainsaws as they riddled her home. At first, she thought daddy was sawing a new hole in the wall, but soon she heard screams. Blood fell from the ceiling, and the demons of hell flooded out of the house, and dragged the house into hell. Apparently, the house was made on an ancient Indian burial ground. although, this was her own account of the incident, and has been found highly suspect. Still no evidence was found as the cops went... missing...

Afterwards, an actual interdimensional rift opened up outside of her school. She was abducted and taken into some inverted hellhole that vaguely resembled earth. Aliens, monsters, demons. They swarmed from every orifice of the earth's crust. She learned a couple of lessons then: 1.) Man, like monster, is evil; 2.) To live is to be strong; 3.) crowbars make a good touchup when you have to meet some angry brutes. She soon came from an indentured serf to a slovenly slaver to a free and utterly savage. She was much different from when she came in. totally. It was after three weeks that she was able to find a new rift to take her from that nightmarish playground.

The void opened to a sunny, strange town which felt eerily peaceable, yet never of the norm. The sign stated, "Welcome to Sunset Gates". Odd place. She could handle it.

She then was sent to extensive therapy sessions, and, with no family members willing to take her, she was sent to many foster families. This family was killed by an illustrious serial killer, who has not been found to this date. Her next house turned out to be cannibals, and her last house caught fire, just after she moved out. so sad, so sad. After her 16th year, she learned she was also part yandere, which someone found to be obvious, he disappeared. The doctor prescribed medication to help her. She must take three pills three times a day, and she should be fine (mostly). She still carries a crowbar, but the tendencies are far less than they would be normally. She is working on it.

She found interest in an odd bookstore, after getting situated, and grew to love the horror section. The therapist think it might be bad for her, or at least strongly recommend against it. Astra gets into some very in-depth mutilation of people, with her books going into overly specific and explicit detail into the murders. She also enjoys mystery novels, though only ones with horror aspects (so thrillers and the like). The frequenters to the store know to never to ask what she is reading, at any moment.

Name: Bethany Ghunsverd
Appearance:
(Image)

Gender | Sex: Female | bisexual, yuris for cash.

Personality: A mostly taciturn, hard-working class president at her high school. She hides her absurd behavior and works to be a role-model student. This is but a precise cover. She is a pride-wanting, selfish "princess" who has a dark past. She has an obscure power to gain information about people from biting them (often with many misunderstandings) and works hard to keep people praising her, and asking her for help with their homework. Outside of the biting, of course. They find that a bit odd, some find it attractive. She finds it normal. She is secretly an M.

Brief Biography:
Bethany moved to Sunset Gates after a tragic bullying incident. From what has been pieced together through the evidence, she was a "perfectly normal" student and class president (self-appointed). She fell in love with one of the more sincere boys at his school. They went on the normal cheesy boy/girl stuff. Bethany kept up her appearances near that kid, always the scholarly lover. The silent type who seems like a doll tending to some work of Shakespeare. They saw a movie, but Bethany had been very sick, so could barely remember it. She began to lose consciousness during the movie, which caused her to bite his arm, quite hard as well. He recoiled near instantly, but not before Bethany learned she had a distinct power, she could read into the life of any individual after contact with her teeth. She didn't think she did anything wrong, as her parents forgot to mention that biting people is a terrible thing, but it was only after that moment that her power came to conception. They broke up

After a tragic break-up with her first, and what people say will be her last, boyfriend, the girls at the school began to bully her harshly. They called her "tooth-face" and dumped water on her and put tacks in her shoes. Bethany had no clue why they turned sour. After a while, her parents recommending moving to a new school. "tooth-face."

This is how she came to Sunset Gates. She has maintained her appearances in school, with more biting. At her school, in her grade, she is the self-proclaimed class president. She spends her time in books when she isn't plotting her actions to best get people to grovel at her feet. What people have neglected to notice is the type of books she reads. She keeps that hidden. Her dark and twisted mind reads some of the most terrifying, bone-chilling novels she can find. The concept of horror is multiplied by the detailed mutilations which hide inside her reading material. This is how she fell into infatuation with a small bookstore on the corner. Many people think she is reading a funny story, with how often she sometimes can be seen with a bold smile and occasional giggle.

With her family not being the most economically sound, Bethany has come to work at that small library, known as "Compass Books" to pay for her expenses, which is mostly books filled with death and decay. She also has a fascination with the occult, and may try to curse people. Very little is known about what happens to those people.
revised apps. Both are complete and here for review. (she is not a witch, and those people naturally moved away, usually from their parents being reemployed elsewhere.
Last edited by Saleon on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:48 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Slightly better?

Slightly better, again.

Thanks! I edited it to use that link instead.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:53 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Slightly better, again.

Thanks! I edited it to use that link instead.

No prob.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:54 pm

I feel left out considering I don't have a nickname on the roster....

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:02 pm

Saleon wrote:I feel left out considering I don't have a nickname on the roster....

You're Sal.

IDK why it's not there.

Blame Shy.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:10 pm

Saleon wrote:I feel left out considering I don't have a nickname on the roster....

You're Sal.

IDK why it's not there.

Blame Shy.
*sends a supply of cookies to Shy as a bribe*

I have also been called K-Mart, for some reason. Still need to ask Charlia why she gave me that nickname. I forgot the reasoning a while back.

*adds a nekko to the bribing-pile*

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:12 pm

Saleon wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:You're Sal.

IDK why it's not there.

Blame Shy.

*sends a supply of cookies to Shy as a bribe*

I have also been called K-Mart, for some reason. Still need to ask Charlia why she gave me that nickname. I forgot the reasoning a while back.

*takes the neko*

Meh. I'll call you Chloro if you want. Because you're so familiar with that chemical.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:14 pm

Saleon wrote:*sends a supply of cookies to Shy as a bribe*

*takes the neko*

Meh. I'll call you Chloro if you want. Because you're so familiar with that chemical.
You mean I use eerily specific chloroform that defies all common understandings of the chemical and are not real IRL? Yes most chemists just make stuff up on a forum and then watch as people stick with it.

*gags logic with anti-metaphysical concepts chloroform, and drags it to the darkest recesses of the NS forums*

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:16 pm

Saleon wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:*takes the neko*

You mean I use eerily specific chloroform that defies all common understandings of the chemical and are not real IRL? Yes most chemists just make stuff up on a forum and then watch as people stick with it.

*gags logic with anti-metaphysical concepts chloroform, and drags it to the darkest recesses of the NS forums*

Oh. Well, yes. That.

Just don't touch the neko. I will probably break your arm.

Doughertania
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 17, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Doughertania » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:17 pm

Huh. This is still a thing? Cool.
NationStates's resident bread turtle and fourth-wall demolition expert.

I started a character picture collection for RPs, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. If you want to use a pic, go for it. If you want to add one, TG it to me.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:19 pm

Doughertania wrote:Huh. This is still a thing? Cool.
Yeah, it magically burst to life and gave birth to a slice of life rp in the works, go to the OP and make an app if you want. And I thought the defibrillators failed...

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Doughertania
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 17, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Doughertania » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:21 pm

Saleon wrote:
Yeah, it magically burst to life and gave birth to a slice of life rp in the works, go to the OP and make an app if you want. And I thought the defibrillators failed...

I might make an app, but IDK how active I could. I'm already struggling with three RPs.

Then again, I like most of the people in this thread, so maybe I'll stay for the company.
NationStates's resident bread turtle and fourth-wall demolition expert.

I started a character picture collection for RPs, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. If you want to use a pic, go for it. If you want to add one, TG it to me.

Empire of Donner land
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Empire of Donner land » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:22 pm

Saleon wrote:

They didn't fail.

You just misplaced them with your chloroform rags.
Heyo.
The Collected Entries Of Me In A Nutshell
"Donner: A chill guy who has no chill" - Esgonia
"Everything is wrong. Everything" - URA

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:23 pm

Empire of Donner land wrote:
Saleon wrote:Yeah, it magically burst to life and gave birth to a slice of life rp in the works, go to the OP and make an app if you want. And I thought the defibrillators failed...

They didn't fail.

You just misplaced them with your chloroform rags.

Chloroform defibs?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse